• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Money Drawing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Money Drawing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I want to add things to my Moneu Draing Mojo. This is what I got:
--Dragon's Blood Chunk
--Spanish Moss
--3 Cinnamon Sticks

Do I only need to dress the items once, or the bag once, or should I feed the bag weekly? I'm not very clear on the oils. I was thinking of adding a seal to draw money as well, from another book.

Any other ideas? I read something Cat wrote somewhere about how many mojo's had only 3 ingredients, like the Romans used to use, so I want to try to keep it to 3 items. I was trying to look for something maybe for general luck. Maybe switch the Spanish moss for an Alligator tooth/hand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BlackkatBone

Re: Easy Money Mojo

Unread postby Lara » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 pm

I would definitely switch out the Spanish Moss for an Alligator Foot or Silver Dime if you had it. Other inexpensive money drawing herbs are Sassafrass aka Gumbo File, Allspice, and Thyme.

I like to anoint each of my curios with Van Van Oil, which is good for activating talismans and is a general luck drawing oil. If you are only using Money Drawing Oil, then yes, anoint each of the items with the oil while reading Psalm 70, for quick money.

Then anoint the bag again with Money Drawing Oil and breathe on it. The bag should be fed either weekly or monthly, depending on the type of bag. For a Money Drawing bag, I treat them like my Lodestones. I feed them with an anointing oil weekly, and promise them if they will bring me money, I'll give them a drink of whiskey.

More info here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Cheers,
Lara
Lara

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Lara wrote:I would definately switch out the Spanish Moss for an Alligator Paw or Silver Dime if you had it.
Other inexpensive money drawing herbs are sassafrass aka Gumbo File, Allspice, and Thyme.

Thyme is a good idea. I would do a silver "mercury" dime, but I can't imagine where I would find one. One of my friends recently came across an alligator carcass, and I have asked her to save one of the teeth for me. Sadly the hands have rotted away. Still, perhaps this is a good omen?

Lara wrote:I like to annoint each of my curios with van van oil, which is good for activating talisimans and is a general luck drawing oil. If you are only using Money Drawing Oil, then yes annoint each of the items with the oil, while reading Psalm 70 for quick money.

I think I'll pick up a bottle of Van Van as well. The oil could be that "general luck" kick I was hoping for!

Lara wrote:For a money drawing bag, I treat them like my lodestones. I feed them with an annointing oil weekly, and promise them if they will bring me money, I'll give them a drink of whiskey.

An excellent idea! I'll be sure to use it!
BlackkatBone

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 am

BlackkatBone wrote:Thyme is a good idea. I would do a silver "mercury" dime, but I can't imagine where I would find one. One of my friends recently came across an alligator carcass, and I have asked her to save one of the teeth for me. Sadly the hands have rotted away. Still, perhaps this is a good omen?

Cat sells silver dimes. She would also be a source for gator paws, which are often anointed with the Van Van oil suggested by Lara to increase their power.

Whichever you choose, good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 am

Lara already mentioned it, but I just want to put in my vote for sassafras in the Money Drawing mojo bag--its a great root and is used to make money stay with you and to stretch every dollar making it count. Since you say you are very tight on money I imagine that you are in a paycheck to paycheck situation and I love sassafras for exactly that type of work. Another great, inexpensive herb to consider is five finger grass (cinquefoil) which blesses everything your five fingers can do, encourages people to favor you, and brings all around good luck.

take care and good luck with your mojo!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 am

So many choices now. Money Drawing mojo, reading Psalm 70, and anointed with Money Drawing Oil. What do you think now?

And what are the views on ADDING things to a mojo after it has been fixed? Maybe start out with the three and do a little ritual as I add another item to it(when they arrive)?
BlackkatBone

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 am

Wait until the things you order get there to do the work you really want to do.
J Simulcik

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

Basically, you thank the mojo for what it has done, and take it apart into it's constituent parts. The solid objects would be washed and reanointed/repurposed (really, though, the same purpose). Add them to a new bag with new herbs, powders, etc. and your other two ingredients just as if you were making a completely new mojo. It's essentially not the mojo you had, but a new one that uses some of the old parts.

I hope I didn't forget anything and that it makes sense.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm

BlackkatBone wrote:So many choices now. Since I have the recommendation of two people for the sassafras, I might as well get it. Arrgh! I want to keep it to three ingredients...maybe lose the cinnamon sticks? Actually, you know what, I was looking at the bags, and I think three would barely fill it up. 5 maybe? I want a small number with numerological importance. 5 is the number of change!

An odd number of items for your mojo is the way to go. 5 is good, I am personally a fan of 3, 7, and 13, especially 7 for money drawing work. Also don't forget to consider whether you will be adding a petition paper to the bag or not. You can do combinations with your mojo like 3 curios (say a gator paw, lodestone, silver dime, piece of pyrite, etc) + 3 herbs + a petition paper for a total of 7 items in your bag--the possibilities really are endless so do what fits your vision and your budget.

BlackkatBone wrote:So possible combinations:
--Dragon Blood Chunk
--Alligator tooth
--Allspice
--Seal
--Sassafras

Items dressed in Van Van Oil while reading Psalm 70, fixed in green mojo bag, and anointed with Money Drawing Oil. What do you think now?

That sounds good to me! I would probably use 3 condition oils on mine, if you don't have the funds to do that right now its fine, but since you'll be feeding your bag on a regular basis you might want to consider investing in some Money Stay With me oil(delicious scent!), and Prosperity, Wealthy Way, or Van, Van down the road so that you can use them along with the money drawing oil.

BlackkatBone wrote:And what are the views on ADDING things to a mojo after it has been fixed? Maybe start out with the three and do a little ritual as I add another item to it(when they arrive)?

People do different things with this one, but think that J's advice is good. The one thing I would change is that I don't think you need to use a new mojo bag. I have a mojo bag that I remake once a year and I have used the same bag going on its third year now. I'll probably use it again this year. If your bag gets torn or dirtied, or damaged in some other way then that's one thing, but I think using the old bag is fine, just do like J said, take everything out, annoint the curios, the larger, hard herbs, do a new petition paper if its appropriate and then rock on :)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Thanks, Bri. Really good info on numbers of items toward a numbered whole, too.

Honestly, in most cases I would have said use the same bag. :) I don't know, this one just felt more like new-mojo rather than re-mojo. Either way, Blackkatbone, you can't go wrong.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Lara » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:41 pm

I also don't mind "adding" items to the bag, tho traditionally it is "payment items", so I might add a silver dime and a two dollar bill, as "payment" to the mojo. Remember to always add two so you stick with an odd number.

It's also fun to write your petition on money, or on a paycheck stub.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Bri wrote:An odd number of items for your mojo is the way to go. 5 is good, I am personally a fan of 3, 7, and 13, especially 7 for money drawing work. Also don't forget to consider whether you will be adding a petition paper to the bag or not.

I like the idea of making it a "lucky 7" bag! I really don't feel the need for a petition paper, though it is a good idea, as I'll be using the seal for that purpose. The seal is deals with "treasure," and I'll be doing a ritual to activate it. Pyrite is a possibility. I just found a huge thing of Spanish moss outside my house, with no idea how it got there, so I think I could add it as well. I don't know, 3 curios + 3 herbs + a seal seems like a good set up. Where would the spanish moss fit in? Should I just forget about it?

Bri wrote:I have a mojo bag that I remake once a year and I have used the same bag going on its third year now. I'll probably use it again this year. If your bag gets torn or dirtied, or damaged in some other way then that's one thing, but I think using the old bag is fine, just do like J said, take everything out, anoint the curios, the larger, hard herbs, do a new petition paper if its appropriate and then rock on.

That's a good idea, cause I really need the mojo now. I know a money ritual, but without going into details, I don't have the privacy nor the space. So I'd love to get some bare essentials for a mojo right now, fix one up, and then when I have the cash get the rest. I called my friend and the alligator tooth will be coming tomorrow, so already an improvement on the initial design!

So we have:
--Dragon Blood Chunk
--Alligator tooth
--Allspice
--Seal
--Sassafras

Items dressed in Van Van Oil while reading Psalm 70, fixed in green mojo bag, and anointed with Money Drawing Oil.

So, I need 1 more curio and 1 more herb, both cheap and easily available. Errrgh, I could bring the cinnamon back in for a bit of "fire," though it wouldn't go with the nice little formula. Hmmm.....the fire of cinnamon with the dragon's blood would match well.

So, questions for you guys:
1. Thoughts on adding the spanish moss
2. Add cinnamon sticks? If so how many?
3. Ideas for the remaining 1 curio and 1 herb (Remember cheap, powerful, and easily available.)
BlackkatBone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm

As far as "cheap" goes, all our herbs at

http://herb-magic.com

are $3.00 per packet and if you buy 6 herbs that qualify for the 6-Herb Special, then one of your herb packets is free and you get a free red flannel bag as well. That is, you get

$18.00 worth of herbs (6 packets)
$ 2.00 worth of red flannel bag
$ 8.00 shipping cost on your $20.00 order
--------
$28.00 Total Value -- for which you pay only

$15.00 for a 6-Herb Special
$ 0.00 for your free red flannel bag
$ 7.00 shipping cost on your $15.00 order
------
$22.00 Actual Cost

You save $6.00 -- a 21% savings or, to look at it another way, you pay only 2 bucks for shipping (instead of 8 bucks) on your $20.00 order -- PLUS, you get a free Lucky Mojo Forum where we pay for hosting, moderation, and tech support, and also spend hours of our time answering questions. That's a good deal for you, too, and a great way to save money.

As far as "effective," write your petition on the back of the seal.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:38 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:As far as cheap, all our herbs are $3.00 per packet. As far as effective, write your petition on the back of the seal.

$2.00 if I use the ordering form in the back of your book, it's just the shipping....well, lets just say I NEED this mojo. Now writing the petition on the back, very good idea!
BlackkatBone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Sorry, any order form that says $2.00 per herb is long out of date. The book you mention has been through three revised editions since 2002 -- seven years ago -- and the prices are now $3.00 per herb.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Oh wow. Has any of the botanical information been changed? Anything added?
BlackkatBone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 am

Well, yes -- lots of typos were fixed in the 2nd and 3rd editions, more taxonomic names were added (and updated to reflect changing notions of taxonomy), and, most importantly, more herbs were added by compressing some of the earlier entries, but not cutting any of them out. I expect that the 4th edition will contain further revisions. I am a chronic "fixer-upper."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 am

BlackkatBone wrote:
So, questions for you guys:
1. Thoughts on adding the spanish moss
2. Add cinnamon sticks? If so how many?
3. Ideas for the remaining 1 curio and 1 herb (Remember cheap, powerful, and easily available.)

Personally I am not a fan of Spanish moss for money drawing work. I understand that you found some outside your home, and I would hold onto it and keep it for the types of work that it is more appropriate for. I know that some root workers do use it for money, but I was always taught that its reputation is much better for darker work. Cinnamon on the other hand for money drawing is great as is sugar, 1-3 sticks of cinnamon is great depending on how big they are.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am

catherineyronwode wrote:$18.00 woth of herbs (6 packets)
$ 2.00 worth of red flannel bag
$ 8.00 shipping cost on your $20.00 order
--------
$28.00 Total Value -- for which you pay only

$15.00 for a 6-Herb Special
$ 0.00 for your free red fannel bag
$ 7.00 shipping cost on your $15.00 order
------
$22.00 Actual Cost

Wow, I never looked at it that way before! Hmm...that is a pretty good deal, and what herbs I don't use I can save for later uses! I think I'll take you up on it when you put it out like that. Though, I think I'll just be buying herbs suitable for a "general luck" bag for my brother. A great gift!

catherineyronwode wrote:more herbs were added

Damn...is there an errata flyer I could get maybe? I mean, I bought the book, and I really don't want to go and buy another.

Bri wrote:Cinnamon on the other hand for money drawing is great as is sugar, 1-3 sticks of cinnamon is great depending on how big they are.

Sugar....would go perfect with the cinnamon. So I could have a 2 curios-2 herbs-2 sweeteners-1 seal formula. Seems like a good idea. How much sugar would you recommend?
BlackkatBone

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 am

BlackkatBone wrote:Damn...is there an errata flyer I could get maybe? I mean, I bought the book, and I really don't want to go and buy another.

There's a ton of information, even in the previous editions of the book. Keep using it and learning, and if you want to continue on, get the beautiful hardcover when you sign up for Cat's course. It really is worth it!

BlackkatBone wrote:Sugar....would go perfect with the cinnamon. So I could have a 2 curios-2 herbs-2 sweeteners-1 seal formula. Seems like a good idea. How much sugar would you recommend?

Just curious what the other sweetener would be, but there's nothing wrong with the ratio. I like to use about a teaspoon of any powder or granular ingredient, with the caveat to make sure the mojo is tied well! :mrgreen:
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 am

Hi there,

I would put a few pinches (3 knowing me) of sugar into the mojo.

As far as HHRM goes, I have to tell you, I think its $14.95 so when you can afford it, buy it for yourself and give your old copy to a friend who will benefit from its knowledge. $14.95 is an amazing investment and for less that $20 you get a wealth of botanical, cultural, and magical information. I don't work for Lucky Mojo and I don't receive any kickback for saying this; its just the plain simple truth--buy the updated version when you can :)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby EcleckticMama » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:54 am

Miss Catherine said:
Well, yes -- lots of typos were fixed in the 2nd and 3rd editions, more taxonomic names were added (and updated to reflect changing notions of taxonomy), and, most importantly, more herbs were added by compressing some of the earlier entries, but not cutting any of them out. I expect that the 4th edition will contain further revisions. I am a chronic "fixer-upper."

BlackkatBone replied:
Damn...is there an errata flyer I could get maybe? I mean, I bought the book, and I really don't want to go and buy another.

BlackkatBone, I've noticed variations in the online descriptions of the herbs (linked from the online catalog and the online book Hoodoo in Theory and Practice from the book (which I only just received). I'd start there with adding notes to your own copy.

Miss Cat, is there anywhere we could make note of discrepancies like these for you for "fixing-upping" work? For instance, when someone was asking about Devil's Shoestrings anklets, I flipped to my copy of the book, and noticed that the part of the herb wasn't mentioned, but later reviewing the online information found that it had been updated from the last time I read to include that it was the root and much more information. So, I know you have this sort of information in your files, but typos and such perhaps your readers you may be could create a repository here in the forum? Or even a "wish list" for the next edition? (I would have liked some blank pages for notes between sections, at the end of the book, etc. for just this sort of "errata" stuff.)
EcleckticMama

Unread postby BlackkatBone » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm

J Simulcik wrote:Just curious what the other sweetener would be:

Well I threw in the cinnamon with the sugar...I guess it's not really a sweetener. It works for me. I've decided to go with three(lucky) cinnamon sticks. So the mojo as it stands now:

--Dragon Blood Chunk
--Alligator tooth
--Allspice
--Seal
--Sassafras
--(3)Cinnamon Sticks
--Sugar

Items dressed in Van Van Oil while reading Psalm 70, fixed in green mojo bag, and anointed with Money Drawing Oil.
\

All I'm worried about with the sugar is if the mojo gets wet. Or, hell, maybe even ants might go after it.
BlackkatBone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Re: the 3rd edition revisions to HHRM : There is no errata flyer, because, except for my fixing typos, the changes were not corrections per se; rather they were deliberate changes and additions, such as Cruel Man of the Woods, for example, which i inexplicably left out and never caught until someone asked me about it and i said, "It's in the book!" -- only it WASN'T! :oops: So i added it next time we went to press.

And don't put sugar in your mojo hand. It'll draw ants.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm

It is just not about money unless it smells like a gingerbread man!

I am a 13 girl, so most of my mojos have 13 ingredients. I like a lot of the suggestions and here are mine:

1 Silver Mercury Dime (Lucky Mojo sells them)
1 Alligator foot (Lucky Mojo sells them)
1 petition paper (anointed with Wealthy Way oil)
1 pinch of allspice
1 whole nutmeg
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of sassafrass
1 pinch of five-finger grass
1 pinch of alfalfa
1 pinch of comfrey
1 pinch of ginger (to move it along quickly)
1 pinch of clove
1 pinch of caludula flowers

Put it all in a green flannel bag and annoint with Wealthy Way oil.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Avalon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 am

Resurrecting an older thread for one question: would Irish Moss be a good addition? That's the first thing that came to mind when I read Spanish Moss.
Avalon

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 am

Irish moss is a great money drawing addition :-)

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm

i just made my mojo bag for money (2 days ago) and today i hit the lotto with 5000.00 dollars and i want to give something to my mojo for gratitude, i put some wiskey, but i want to know what else can i put or to do
theusurper

Re: Mojo bags

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi theusurper,

theusurper wrote:i just made my mojo bag for money (2 days ago) and today i hit the lotto with 5000.00 dollars and i want to give something to my mojo for gratitude, i put some wiskey, but i want to know what else can i put or to do

Mojos may be fed with hard liquor, colognes (Hoyt's cologne is a favorite for gambling luck, and luck generally), and/or appropriate condition oils. For money drawing mojos, keeping them with your money is a good idea (whether in a cash box, on a money altar, or othersuch). If you are focusing on gambling luck with your mojo, you might also want to designate part of your lotto winnings as seed money for future gambling, dress it for gambling luck (with an appropriate sachet powder or condition oil--Money Drawing, Lady Luck, etc.), and keep the dressed money with your mojo until you next go out gambling.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Money Mojo Working Already

Unread postby jadejenova » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 am

I recently JUST purchased Triple Strength Money Mojo hand, an Uncrossing Kit, and a FastLuck kit. I thought a money faux-pa had occured with this order and that I ordered twice thus leaving me no money for rent coming up :oops: ..I just looked at my account, and I have way more money then I thought I did :D
Not like in the thousands but enough for rent. Any guess what yet..my order isnt even HERE..

So with that being said, should I skip the Uncrossing since I'm obviously receptive to the mojo?
jadejenova

Re: Money Mojo Working Already

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

I'm not sure why you want to "skip the Uncrossing" -- but personally, i would not skip it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Money Mojo from last year.

Unread postby Angelina » Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am

Hi all,

I had ordered a money mojo bag from LM last year. The day that i received the mojo, that morning i receieved the money i had been hoping for through a substantial raise at work.....so i figured this Mojo worked before i even had the chance to use it...so i never used it. i am in financial difficulty and was wondering if it would be okay to use it now?..i still have it, but don't remember the instructions.....
Thank you :-)
Angelina

Re: Money Mojo from last year.

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 28, 2009 5:41 am

Hi Angelina,

I don't know what you have already done with the bag, but usually you need to write out a petition, add a personal concern of some kind, and dress and bless the bag by anointing it with oil and smoking it in incense while praying over it. You may want to call the shop and see if they can go over the specific instructions for your specific type of mojo bag. Once you have blessed the bag you will also want to make sure that it is "alive." Many people do this by using the bag itself as a pendulum or using a pendulum over the bag and asking if the bag is ready to work or not. Other folks just intuitively know if their bag is ready or not.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Money Mojo from last year.

Unread postby Angelina » Thu May 28, 2009 6:54 am

Thank you Bri,

I haven't done anything with the bag at all- Once I receievd it, I had already gotten the money I hoped for, so I put the mojo away in a safe place.
:-)
Angelina

Unread postby annkus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello everyone ,
I was just wondering if I made my own mojo bag does it need to be green ,or can I use any color? I Am making a money one . Also what does it mean by a petition?, I read I had to put one of these in but I don't know what it is. Sharon.
annkus

Re: Money mojo bag

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Green is nice but red flannel is even more traditional and can be used for almost any kind of mojo. I know a few workers who don't use anything but red for mojo's. A petition paper is a paper with your wish or prayer for, in this case, money on it. A piece of brown paper from a grocery bag torn on all sides works nicely.
Turnsteel

Re: Money mojo bag

Unread postby annkus » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 am

Thank you very much for letting me know. I will use some brown wrapping paper as we don't have brown bags for shopping we have plastic but I use green bags.:D
annkus

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 am

I would like to create my own mojo bags but not sure of a few things. wanting to make a Money mojo bag (so I can shop at LM for all of my needs lol) Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any oils to add so I was wondering what I can annoint the bags with? Also I have read that I can use felt, what are the recommendations on what material I should use. I am wanting to get enough money together to buy Catherine's book so I don't have to bother everyone all the time.

Please help Thanks - Marie
mmcpower

Re: MOJO BAGS - HELP PLEASE

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am

Felt is a newer introduction, and if you're aiming to create something traditional and old timey, I recommend sticking with flannel. Flannel is plentiful and relatively inexpensive.

If you can find reference to Mojo hands as recorded by Hyatt, there are some old time tricks that practitioners shared with him on the subject. There is some information on how many stitches to use, what fabrics, etc. in James Haskins book "Voodoo & Hoodoo".
LeBaptiste

Re: MOJO BAGS - HELP PLEASE

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 am

LeBaptiste wrote:Felt is a newer introduction, and if you're aiming to create something traditional and old timey, I recommend sticking with flannel. Flannel is plentiful and relatively inexpensive.

If you can find reference to Mojo hands as recorded by Hyatt, there are some old time tricks that practitioners shared with him on the subject. There is some information on how many stitches to use, what fabrics, etc. in James Haskins book "Voodoo & Hoodoo".

Thank you - I really appreciate it
mmcpower

Please help me I really need some guidance!

Unread postby finey » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 am

Hello, how are you? I'm interested in your TRIPLE STRENGTH MONEY DRAWING MOJO HAND I will explain my situation to you and I want you to tell me what I should do. Okay I have been very depressed because I make money but it is never enough for me to pursue my dreams of starting my own business and being a singer. Time is running out for me because I'm not getting any younger I need big money in a little bit of time. My family and I clean for a living sometimes the security hides our cheques or the boss wants a lot of work done for little pay. We have to clean toilets,restaurant full of roaches, rats, just disgusting, we sweep,mop,we are looked down upon at work, treated like crap and I am sick and tired of putting up with this I want my life to change for the better :cry: . I pray to God to help out financially or to win money never win ANYTHING IN MY LIFE, still struggling to make it so I stop praying because he isn't helping me with the ONE thing that can turn my life around which is more money. Do you know how annoying it is to have to wake up and not want to get out of bed because you just dont see the point, everyday full of anger, sadness and hate. Honestly it is like do or die right now if things don't turn around for me I think I'm going to go psycho. Money is all I think about everyday I need to go to the dentist badly but I can't, I need voice lessons, dermatologist, cosmetic surgery because I have a low self esteem, get in shape, money for the family, money for my business, I need money realllllllll bad and not couple of dollars nooo BIG MONEY. Some people are worried about love all I'm focused on is making money. Please help me oh yeah I want a reading too.
finey

Question Concerning Money Drawing Mojo Hand

Unread postby bowright78 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 am

Hello, I have a question about the Mojo i just purchased. The instructions said that it required a two dollar bill with mt birthdate. I don't live near or anywhere close to a coin shop. Is there any other form of money I can use as a subsitute?

Thanks
bowright78

Re: Question Concerning Money Drawing Mojo Hand

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 am

You don't go to a coin shop to get a 2 dollar bill, you have to go to a bank and ask them for one, or you can get one from LuckyMojo.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 am

Actually some coin shops do carry collectible currency, such as $2 bills, and not all banks have them. Probably just easier to order one from LM.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bowright78 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank you for the info. On the instructions for the Mojo it said you could go to a bank or coin shop for the two dollar bill. Thats why I was asking. I will definantly just make life easy and order it from LM. thanks again.
bowright78

Unread postby bowright78 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 pm

BTW...Where on LM do I look for the 2 dollar bills?
bowright78

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Check the complete inventory, it has to be their, not sure where else it is listed. You can find the complete inventory here http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html
Turnsteel

Re: Please help me I really need some guidance!

Unread postby finey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Can your TRIPLE STRENGTH MONEY DRAWING MOJO HAND give me BIG money in a SHORT amount of time? Do I need charms or any other items whatever it may be to help with my financial situation? Would a spell be better I need some advice on what would be most helpful with my current situation.If I scanned my hands could you read my palms? Can card and clairvoyant readings be done over the phone?
finey

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Look under Amulets, Talismans, Lucky Charms. They are listed by country in alphabetical order. The two-dollar bill is in the United States section.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bowright78 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Thanks again for the help. I found exactly what I was looking for.
bowright78

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Reading can be done over the phone. Contact one of the readers at the AIRR. If you want money quick work with Blessed Saint Expedite and Fast Luck products.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby finey » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm

thank you very much!
finey

Unread postby justsimple » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 am

HI I want to get a Saint Expedite glass encased candle lite on the alter of LM once i get what i want will you supply the flowers and the cake?
will i have to pay extra for that?
Thanks in Advance for your help
justsimple

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 am

I'm almost 100%sure that they will not do something like that for you.You petitioned him you have to pay him yourself.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 pm

justsimple wrote:HI I want to get a Saint Expedite glass encased candle lite on the alter of LM once i get what i want will you supply the flowers and the cake?
will i have to pay extra for that?
Thanks in Advance for your help

No, you supply the flowers and the cake.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby rjwcim » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi, currently I'm trying to make my own mojo bags (forgive me I'm new at this) and i just wanted to get some feedback from someone experienced to let me know if I'm on the right track or not. Currently I plan to make a mojo for prosperity and money drawing. I thought it would be a good idea to do this, dress a green candle with with lodestone, prosperity and money drawing oil burn it all the way down, and put a silver mercury dime, a lodestone dressed with magnetic sand, Blue flag root, an All spice berry, some left over wax from the candle, and Wintergreen into a green flannel bag dressed with the same three oils i used for the candle. And carry it with me. Any critiques or thoughts would be helpful lol thanks

Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby justsimple » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:49 am

how do i get the flowers and cake to u as i don't live in the US?
One of my problems is i live in a concrete yard and don't have any where to bury the remains.
justsimple

Unread postby finey » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm

I thought you were suppose to give it to Saint Expedite or are you letting someone perform it for you?
finey

Unread postby finey » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

anyway i was going to get a fast luck mojo bag triple strength but i cant because when it arrives those people search the box and i heard if they see it that it will not work? so should i get a spell caster for Hoodoo Rootwork for Prosperity, Money Drawing, Business, and Gambling Luck also Hoodoo Rootwork for Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom?
finey

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 pm

justsimple wrote:how do i get the flowers and cake to u as i don't live in the US?
One of my problems is i live in a concrete yard and don't have any where to bury the remains.

Use a public park, or buy a plant for burial remains. You can leave the cake and flowers on the stairs of a Catholic Church in honor of St. Expedite.

Mary
Literarylioness

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo