Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Stay With Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
kinanoe

Unread post by kinanoe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am

Hello Everybody!

I just received a Money Stay With Me Mojo bag from LM and the instructions advise that one puts a silver dime from your own birth year. Well it seems that those dimes were only made out of silver until the mid '60s and since I am a 70s baby,I don't think I would find one from my birth year. Can anyone recommend a good substitute? Will any silver dime do or should I use a regular dime from my birth year?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Turnsteel

Re: Silver Dime in Birth Year for Money mojo

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 am

Get a silver dime from a leap year and carve your initials on it.

kinanoe

Unread post by kinanoe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks for your reply!

I will see if I can find one!

In the meantime, is it okay to start carrying my mojo bag with me now and add certain things to it as I find them?

Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 am

No, you want it completely fixed and ready to go before you start using it. There's only one type of mojo bag, the nation sack, that I can think of that is meant to be added to over time. The rest are made, activated, and then worked.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:05 am

I was wondering, if after carrying my money stay with me triple strength hand in my pocket. May I keep it in a box that contains my pay stubs, bank statements, and the like. As long as I dress it from time to time and still be effective?

butchcomer
Re: Money stay with me hand

Unread post by butchcomer » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 pm

If you can continue to carry it, that would be best, but I don't see anything wrong with keeping it in a box that contains your pay stubs, etc. Make sure you keep your mojo where no one else can see it or touch it! Be sure to feed it once a week with whiskey, or a condition oil!

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you for the suggestions,and thank you for the advice but none has ever seen my mojo(s) or any mystic works I might do. As for feeding my mojo, I tend to stay away from whiskey... makes me mean. would absinthe be a suitable substitute?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:56 pm

You don't drink the whiskey, you anoint or 'feed' you mojo hand with it. You can be a complete straight-edge and use whiskey for conjuring.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 pm

I do understand the concept of feed your mojo, but if its connected to me would it not be proper to "feed" it what I consume? I also understand rules... if its whiskey then thats what it will be. I do understand your point. Ha... I ain't never been straight edge! but I know what you speak of.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

I had mojos described to me as more allies and helpers than a part of you, so just because you don't like/want to consume something doesn't mean that they don't. You can also feed it the appropriate condition oil, in your case a Money Stay with Me oil, if the idea of whiskey really bothers you.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

No not at all, I do have the oil. Thank you much for the help.
Clay

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Read further about feeding a mojo here noquater45....

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#fixingandfeeding
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Thank you, I did read further.

luckyrose

Unread post by luckyrose » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 pm

I just want to ask if I could annoint my mojo three oils at one time.all concerning about money luck oils.thank you.

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 am

I have a Mercury dime that my dad gave me along with the rest of his coin collection when I was a kid. The dime happens to be his birth year--though I doubt if I asked him he would put any significance in it beyond just nostalgia. I don't know, they stopped minting those long before I was born but I figure since it was my dad's, maybe it's the next best thing.

For those of us born after 1945, maybe get one in the birth year of one of your parents/grandparents or another family member you feel close to. Just another option.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 pm

SacredBlue wrote:
For those of us born after 1945, maybe get one in the birth year of one of your parents/grandparents or another family member you feel close to. Just another option.

Um,no. That's not how it works really. They still make dimes, all the time. If the spell calls for a dime from your birth year get one from then, it won't be silver but it would be better then one from someone else's birth year.

jimenec1

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by jimenec1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi! This is my first time doing this and I can't decide what to get. Usually my luck in Lottery's (Pick 3 and 4) is pretty good, but lately it
seem to be going down hill. Also my money doesn't stay with me to long it flows like water. I was thinkong about purchasing a mojo bag but don't know which one triple strenght or John the Conqueror bag. Can you help me to decide which is much better for me? :?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo bag

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 am

Well, I would suggest that you think about working a Money Stay With Me spell kit and carrying one of those mojos to help you keep your money once you have it.

Then you could work a Lucky Hand mojo or Black Cat mojo for your gaming.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

jimenec1

Unread post by jimenec1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Ok, but in your opinion which mojo would be best for me to select that would give me results that im looking for:? ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

You want your money to 'stay with you' right? Devi recommended Money stay With Me. If you are looking for luck in gambling read here http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jimenec1

Unread post by jimenec1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Thanks

hallowendesh

Unread post by hallowendesh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 am

No, you want to completely fixed and ready to go before you start using it. There is only one type of mojo bag, the bag nation, that I can think of that is to be added in time. The rest is actually activated, and then worked.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”