• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:30 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

I never heard of baby doll. Is this like a poppet?

I do want to ask everyone to give me the history and ways to use all these items.But what about alittle help and maybe some links with the info.

Thanks sharon
Sharona22

Re: about the baby doll

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Sharona22,

Basically yes. the term poppet, I believe comes from European style folk magic, both terms describe the same thing, a doll or figure made to represent a person for use in spell work.
Turnsteel

Re: Dollbabies or Poppets

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Sharona22

Here you go!

DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Dollbabies or Poppets

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 am

Thanks for link
Sharona22

Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

Hi

Excuse my ignorance because i am new to this and only learning from what I am reading online but I did not see any Dolls in the store catalogue or even information about them. Am I missing something or is there a reason that you do not sell them? Do you anticipate selling them or providing information on them in the near future?

Thanks
Miss Phoenix

Re: No Dolls at LMCCo?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Here they are:

AMU-GUA-WORD Amulet Guatemala Worry Dolls, Bag of 6 $1.25

DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll Poppet Black Flannel Control and Curding Doll, Stuffed with herbs, but Unfixed $20.00

DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll Poppet Black Flannel Sewn-Shut Doll, Fixed (you must supply name and personal item) $50.00

DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Open-Headed Doll, Stuffed with herbs, but Unfixed $20.00

DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Sewn-Shut Doll, Fixed (you must supply name and personal item) $50.00

DOL-IND-NAGA Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: No Dolls at LMCCo?

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am

Oh ok Great... thanks a bunch Ms Cat
I guess I will first have to figure out if this is the appropriate thing for my situation before I order---I will post my question in another forum to ask about what to use rather than this one. Thanks again
Miss Phoenix

Doll Babies

Unread postby Melania » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Do you dress a doll Baby on a weekly basis like a mojo bag?
Melania

Re: Doll Babies

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Dressing dolls is part of physically working with them, but not the necessary part. For instance, many prefer to hug and kiss the love babies or stab pins into the enemy babies, rather than anointing them with Hoyt's Cologne or a condition oil. I would suggest you work with the dolly daily until you start to see results.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby splitpea » Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 am

the doll baby do you consider that the sewed voodoo doll or is it different if so were in mojo can u order it..
splitpea

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 10:24 am

splitpea wrote:the doll baby do you consider that the sewed voodoo doll or is it different if so were in mojo can u order it..

What people call a voodoo doll is a doll baby.
Turnsteel

Dressing a doll baby

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 am

How do we dress a doll baby. Can I just stuff it with my petition paper of what I want the person to think, add herbs, pictures and maybe a cotton piece with the required oils, add some satchet powders and then close it? I'm planning to get the unfixed doll from LM. and then just keep whispering to him what I want him to think & do?
path2success

Re: Dressing a doll baby

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 am

Yes, what you suggest sounds fine. Sew it shut. You can also dress the doll baby's limbs, face, body parts with oils directly. You can paste or pin the target's face to the outside of the dollbaby too.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Doll babies

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 am

I have read on this forum about doll babies... I would like to know if you can design a doll baby using an article of clothing...I mistakenly washing a tie that belonged to a friend but I would like to use this to get inside his head. Is this possible? Also what is the difference between a doll baby and using a male candle, a skull candle etc... Any advise will be appreciated. Also please discuss your experience with either item. Thanks in advance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: a doll

Unread postby supper » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

That is a good question how would you baptist a doll?
Be great to know....

Thanks!
supper
supper

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 pm

supper

You say "in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost you are (fill in the blank). Amen." You anoint it with some type of oil/whiskey/or holy water. I use holy water, just like a real baptism.

Read more here:

DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby supper » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Thank you ever so much for my reply

supper
supper

Does Lucky Mojo Sell Poppets?

Unread postby Princesa » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 am

Hi LM Staff,

I am just wondering where on the catalogue pages to find poppets.

Thank you very much!

Sarah
Princesa

Re: LM Products

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

Turnsteel

Can you make two doll babies for the same person?

Unread postby opal73 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:38 pm

I know, let me explain is it possible to make a black doll for a person to turn someone off to another person, and then a red doll of the same person to bring them back to you?
opal73

Re: Can you make two doll babies for the same person?

Unread postby MiracleMaxxwell » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi Opal,

You can do that, however I would do them as two seperate rituals and of course the correct herbs and oils for each job. I would wait for one to finish so you can put all your energy into that one ritual and then the next after the first one has finished.

I have done this type of work for myself and have several friends it has worked for also.

Good Luck
MiracleMaxxwell

Re: Can you make two doll babies for the same person?

Unread postby opal73 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:19 am

Thanks!
opal73

Re: Can a doll baby be rebaptised with the same name?

Unread postby path2success » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 pm

I have worked with quite a few of them already but well :( maybe I'll get the right answers when the universe feels it's the right time...
path2success

Re: Disposal of previous doll baby

Unread postby Mizter » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm

What do you mean by the baptizing ritual in reverse? What does this involve? In great detail! lol because I don't want to be afraid for people's lives.. Like what do you do to release someone without hurting them?
Mizter

Doll Baby Disposal

Unread postby Dhoa » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey all,

So something I was wondering (and didn't see other threads on) was disposal of the doll baby after you do the work. I'm asking because I am making one for uncrossing work. After I am finished, I really don't want it around and have to be responsible for it. (Do doll babies scorn neglect?)

Additionally, this is my partner that I am making the doll baby after, so one can see why I don't want to be careless about the disposal of ritual remains...any advice helps a lot.

Thanks everyone,
Dhoa.
Dhoa

Re: Doll Baby Disposal

Unread postby Romana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:51 pm

I was tought to bury it. Hope that helps.
Romana

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm

This was talked about in another thread at some point.
Make sure you "unmake" the doll before disposal - meaning call that person's spirit out of it so that it is no longer linked to them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dhoa » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Ah ha, yes, the unmaking is what I was curious about. I assumed burying...probably closish to the home.
Dhoa

Need help with making my first doll baby

Unread postby zee » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am

Ok..I have had a decent degree of success with my candle magic work as well as the use of LM oils and sachets, also have used the Chinese wash.
I now want to increase my understanding of hoodoo and try different tools available such as making doll babies etc

My first question is , can the doll baby represent me ?

I want to work on improving my own assertiveness and self confidence ,general career success, and also if possible my physical appearance and strength: I work in health care and am looking to get promoted , but the position will require supervision of staff etc and also more hands on work .It will also require more management stuff like making presentations, sitting in on committees etc,

Not sure of the material or the color of the cloth: I was thinking red for power and strength plus its a traditional hoodoo color, and the material to be cotton , simply because i like the breathable feel of the natural fabric.

For stuffing:
Irish Moss (continuous luck)

To also add 3,7, 19 or 13 of the following:
Dragon's Blood Curio chunks (wealth)
Buckeye (increase pocket money)
Acacia Leaf (personal power)
Angelica Root a/k/a Archangel/Holy Ghost (female power & strength)
Black Cohosh Root (strengthens weak, timid, afraid, or shy)
Devil's Shoe Strings (get a job)
Gravel Root chips (get a job or raise or benefits)
Golden Seal root threads (health)
Deer's Tongue (eloquence)
Five Finger Grass (dexterity in hands)
BLESSING (new venture)
CROWN OF SUCCESS (financial, school, career)
LODESTONE
MONEY DRAWING (draw money to business)
STEADY WORK (gain and maintain regular employment)

What should be the nature of personal concerns i add to the doll and how can i empower it ? I want to be able to use it for many years and want to make it so that it stays relevant for a long period of time. Also when i name and baptize it, i do it in my name, right? Should I also put my own picture on its face portion?

Please advise...I am looking forward to this already!
Zee
zee

Re: Need help with making my first doll baby

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:43 pm

I love doll babies! I have a doll baby of myself and she looks just like me. If you want more confidence and strength, put some master root and yarrow into the doll baby. I would go with 7 or 13 herbs. Make the doll look as much like you as possible. If you are a menstruating woman, use your period blood for the main personal concern with a strand of hair. If you are a man, your semen with a strand of hair.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

doll baby reduce eating?

Unread postby neverfit » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

What if you want to DRASTICALLY reduce someone's appetite via doll baby? Any ideas?
neverfit

Re: doll baby reduce eating?

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi, neverfit.

Specify, please -- do you mean you want to reduce someone's appetite drastically for a beneficial purpose OR do you want to induce something like anorexia? I imagine something like that could be done, as stories in many cultures abound about people "wasting away" after being bewitched.

It is certainly an interesting idea -- and one that could be used for good or ill, I suppose. The contents of the dollbaby and the actions performed upon it would be based on your intent and whether you were working the dollbaby on yourself or another target.

I recall reading a description of a ritual that may or may not have been authentic wherein a wax doll was made of the target and melted over a period of time. Supposedly the victim "wasted away" and eventually died from the curse. As I said, I couldn't say how accurate or true this story was and I have no practical knowledge to pass on to you, but I am intrigued. Perhaps someone else will post something more concrete...
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: doll baby reduce eating?

Unread postby neverfit » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks for responding! :)

I'd really prefer a doll baby to reduce my own appetite (but I might make one for a friend too!) but the inducing anorexia method sounds like something I'm interested in knowing too just for future reference.

But do you have any tips on what to do for a weight loss doll baby?
neverfit

Doll of myself?

Unread postby hello » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm

I was thinking of making a doll of myself, but i don't know where to keep her? I know when you're doing enemy work you usually keep them in a box or in a dark place or you bury them somewhere like a grave...but i just want to make a doll of myself for strength and I have no idea where to keep the doll...? Does it matter if i make her like a little house inside a box with proper herbs and oils inside? but putting like a lid on top makes it seem like she's stuck in a dark little box and that seem depressive...lol does it matter at all???
hello

Re: Doll of myself?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Put her in a place that is symbolic for the things you wish to draw to you and that you find lovely. If you want to draw more love and sex your way make a little boudoir for her. If you want success then create a little environment for her that is symbolic of the type of success you want/need.

Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Mini Me ;)

Unread postby adam283 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:54 pm

ok this is something I thought about recently... so I made a honey jar for myself... kinda like a universal honey jar but this is the marathon of spells... so I was thinking also about making a mini me... a doll just for me to work along side the jar... but I really dont know about making dolls or what to use... I know I wanna use purple fabric but what kind and what do i stuff it with?

I Imagine putting hairs.. semen and herbs inside is good but also shouldnt I use some kinda moss for the rest of the filler (something I remember reading I think) and once I get it filled and stitched together what do I go with it to make it me... like do I purify it in salt?

and then once its all done and ready (yea I know its dangerous if someone gets a hold of me that knows what they are doing but I will keep him real safe) what are some ideas I can do with it?
adam283

Re: Mini Me ;)

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 pm

adam283,

There are lots of uses for doll baby of yourself. I have one. Remember he is you, so what he feels you will feel. You can work him for love, money, success, health, whatever. I would make him look as much like you as you can. Are you purple? Do you wear a lot of purple?

You baptize him in your name. I did mine with Holy Water from the church I was baptized in. Others who are not Catholic, use whiskey.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm

What an interesting idea. Do you want to use your mini me for a specific purpose, such as breaking an undesirable habit or enhancing one of your favorable qualities? Ultimately, your intent will determine what curios, herbs and stuffing material you would want to use, as well as the sorts of ritual actions you could take upon it.

As for safeguarding your mini me, I don't know if a parallel idea exists in the hoodoo tradition, but in the folk magick tradition of the Appalachians, certain spells are deployed with a "rider." Sort of like an insurance clause -- for example, when empowering your dolly you would tell it that it exists only for your use and no others. I really don't know how effective this would be; however, if someone with ill will toward you were to obtain a premade doll baby stuffed with your personal concerns the repercussions could be unpleasant indeed. I have seen several posts by others on this forum telling of their own experiences with having doll baby tricks worked against them -- it doesn't sound nice a'tall. So if you do decide to make this doll baby, please do safeguard it well. On the other hand, I know of conjure workers who do routinely work with a doll baby made in their likeness with favorable results.

You know, you may want to look into making/having made a Master Hand (3 Johns Root Jack Ball) instead of the doll baby. You can read more about this on the LM website. It is considered to be a very powerful mojo and since it utilizes personal concerns of the intended user, you may find it meets your needs well, without exposing you to the possible dangers of a doll baby falling into the wrong hands. Risk-wise, I guess it really boils down to how likely you think it would be someone could/would attempt to obtain the doll baby for possible misuse. If like me, you seldom admit anyone other than loved ones into your home, I imagine the danger would be miniscule. If you do make the doll baby, once you are far enough into the work to feel comfortable discussing it, please update this post with your experiences/sucesses.

This is a wonderful place to learn from other rootworkers and I appreciate the time everyone takes to share their stories.

Good luck with your work!

Michelle
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby adam283 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:04 pm

replying to both of you ;)

haha no im not purple but I was thinking cause purple is the color (at least in the candles) for power and strength that it might be what I should use, umm one question how do I make him look like me? I know it sounds goofy ta ask but I mean if its a cloth doll how would I add features?

I dont think I have any issues with having someone stealing it tho... but im def gonna have to look into a mojo hand.... im still new so Im just going by what I find and try... I wanna use a lot of my rootwork on me first before I use it on someone else other than a little issue im working on now, but I wanna get my confidence up in the workings and know that what im doing works so my spells on others will be more powerful...
adam283

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm

If your initial venture into rootwork is to enhance your own power and skill (& I think that is an excellent idea) I would definitely look into a mojo hand as opposed to the doll baby. You may also want to check out the King Solomon/High John spellkits; not only are they in line with your intentions but they include the needed materials and detailed instructions. (The High John spellkit includes a mojo hand plus the oil for annointing it and the goods for a candle ritual -- I am strongly considering getting this for my fella, as High John is the stuff for the menfolk!)

I had never used a pre-made spellkit before becoming a Lucky Mojo customer but I must say I am 100% sold. For one, the value is great -- every one that I have priced out the individual components you pretty much end up getting 1-2 items free. Not to mention they are expertly prepared and are truly handcrafted by real conjure practicioners. And while I certainly wouldn't turn up my nose at a discount, I said all this for free!

I think it is great that your inital forays into conjure are not motivated by some type of crisis -- so many people practice the equivalent of "first-aid" magick -- they wait until some dire emergency occurs and then try to slap a magickal band-aid on it. Another good undertaking for a beginning rootworker is to begin a routine of cleansing and protection. Many people report after beginning the most simple of cleansing regiments they find their overall well-being much improved; in addition; it prepares you for more involved spellwork in the future.

Michelle
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby adam283 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

:D thanx... I wont lie I found hoodoo out of crisis but became more interested in rootwork and conjure than I did in fixing my crisis, like yea I really wanna fix what im working on but I also for the future wanna learn a lot about rootwork and found myself very interested and wish I had found out about it before...

but you are dead on my concentration right now is def in working on myself, and im def gonna look into the mojo hand and those spell kits, Since I became interested in rootwork I have been obsesed in a way about learning about it to help those around me, along with me, my family, friends, anyone really cause I see the power in it, part of rootwork is part of my belief structure before I found it but I dont wanna get into that... but its a great avenue to project my energy and help focus and gives more power to what i believe.
adam283

Unread postby adam283 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm

So i looked in the spell kits and found john the conjurer and I think that one fits me best... but couldnt find anything on the mojo hand.
adam283

Unread postby adam283 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

ha I see its not a spell kit :p found it
adam283

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

adam283,

If you are interested in power, the jackball is great for this. Here is the info on it: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack

I brought a muslin doll from a crafts store. I took out some of the stuffing and put in what I needed to. I put my personal concerns in her with 13 herbs that do wonders for me. I put on grey/green/blue buttons for eyes, brown yarn in various colors for hair, and painted on her face with cloth markers. I put in a pretty blue satin dress and gave her earrings too. I find the more personal you make them, the better they are. I keep her safe.

I had a lot of fun making me (her).

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:14 am

If you have any artistic talent you can actually craft the dollie to look the way you want to look in the future, or in a position you want to be in life. If you want to be successful at work, you can dress him in a suit, give him a sharp-clean look, you can put a smile on the face to make him look happy, as you are crafting it try to capture the feeling and essence of how you would feel if you had the confidence you seek, the success you desire, the love you want, etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 am

Could you use a doll to help you lose weight by just completely stuffing it full when you make it, but then gradually removing the stuffing over a period of time. Or would opening up a doll that you've already declared to be you not be a good idea?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:31 am

You could make it out of wax and melt a little each day while imagining the pounds melting away. I think Hail Discordia or starsinthesky suggested this in another thread.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

But then I'd feel like I'm melting myself and I'd be back to the same problem. Or maybe I just take things too literally to be effective as a baby doll maker lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby hello » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm

oh kool, i feel bad about leaving her in a box all day lol i don't know why, like it's dark in there lol, or maybe it's not...???? :?:
hello

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 pm

So make the box someplace nice for her to be! Decorate it like you would like a room decorated. Most craft stores and even some dollar stores carry nice cardboard and wooden boxes that have windows cut into them. You could use one of those. I make little shrines out of them quite frequently and they turn out lovely.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

I have been reading several posts about doll babies and had no idea until now what that meant. So I buy a doll that i find personally attractive and put my own stuffing in there? I have two mojo hands coming which i have to keep out of sight. I am predicing that this can be exhausting. So maybe I can keep them locked away at times while having my doll baby around in the open and nobody would suspect that it has deeper personal meaning. If they touch it, would I have to worry about it losing power in the manner of mojos?
IBMagnet

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 pm

You can buy a doll, but many people just make one from two pieces of cotton of an appropriate color cut into a human shape and then sewn together. Then that is stuffed with the herbs, etc, and decorated to look like the target somewhat. You could also make one of wax - that has a long history in European magic. You can make it from moss and twigs. There's really no one specific way to do it.

But some workers use cheap baby dolls that you can buy at dollar stores. It's up to you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hello » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 pm

jujugiggles wrote:So make the box someplace nice for her to be! Decorate it like you would like a room decorated. Most craft stores and even some dollar stores carry nice cardboard and wooden boxes that have windows cut into them. You could use one of those. I make little shrines out of them quite frequently and they turn out lovely.

HEY! thanks you just gave me a really good idea!
hello

Rootworkers and Doll Babies

Unread postby Daytona12 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm

I have a question for anyone. How powerful are rootworkers when they do doll babies for people if they cannot do the work themselves. My question is when a doll baby is made for a specific target of a person my question is can the target person resist it or have there been stories that people fall under control just curious?

thanks
Daytona12

Re: Rootworkers and Doll Babies

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Yes, the target person can resist it. They will not lose their free will and a stubborn person will be able to fight attempts at control. There's no guarantees in magical work.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

How to make a doll baby?

Unread postby jancy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

What if i cant get any personal items?? all i have from him is an unwashed shirt, pics and papers w/ his handwriting.
jancy

Re: How to make a doll baby?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 am

The short answer is, you do have personal concerns in the form of his unwashed shirt. The long answer is, do a form search as dolls and making and working them have come up a lot in the past and you can get a lot of good advise already.
Turnsteel

Unread postby jancy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 am

So I just cut a small piece of the shirt, right?
jancy

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:31 pm

You can either make the entire doll out of the shirt, OR you can get new material, and stuff a piece of the shirt inside the doll.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

How To Baptiste A Doll BABY OR Figure Candle e.g(Red Skull)?

Unread postby Simpleme » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Just wanted to know how do you go about Baptisting a Baby Doll or a Figure candle such as a Red Skull Candle?

Thanks in advance for your help...
Simpleme

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo