Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Psychic Vision Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

I purchased a Psychic Vision spell kit a few months ago, and my schedule has finally opened up such that I'll be able to do it this monday, and the moon will be almost full.

What are my hopes for it?

-I want to become better at reading tarot cards, both for myself and friends, and so that when I've progressed enough in my work and am ready, I can better divine using them before taking on cases.

- I'm in the process of setting up an Ancestor Alter, and would like to have the kit and mojo help me in communicating with my ancestors
-To see if I can dream true or recieve 'messages' in my dreams, etc...

- To strengthen my intuition

I have an overactive imagination, so I'm giong to include some Clarity products as well, in hopes it'll help me discern between what's 'real' and what isn't :idea:

And I also bought a Psychic vision bottle spell so that I can back up the kit weekly.

So, I ask,

Am I stretching myself too thin in what I hope to gain as a result of using the kit, or am I on the money?

Thanks all!

- Reynolds

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Psychic Vision Spell Kit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Combining these products is fine. Psychic Vision tends to sharpen the perceptions of those who have natural gifts in that direction. It is quite common to burn the incense or use the oil on a diffuser or candle preparatory to reading cards. Adding Clarity is a great idea. Good luck.
catherine yronwode

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Check your full moon times. Where I am the moon will be full Monday morning during full daylight.

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Thanks guys

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Just thought of another question:
re the Psychic vision bath-crystals that came with the spell,
should I do the standard bathing before sunrise bit with this, or should I bath before I do the spell and then maybe throw the bath water in the direction of the moon?
I'll be having a very profane day before the night of the spell: work etc...

Michael

Unread post by Michael » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

Reynolds wrote:
So, I ask,
Am I stretching myself too thin in what I hope to gain as a result of using the kit, or am I on the money?

Thanks all!

- Reynolds

Namaste and Hello!

I just wanted to add a few things here as well. First of all having a great imagination is a beautiful thing especially with psychic work. Being able to visualize and having a productive "imagination" allows for visions and such to come forth a bit more easy than for some who lets say are more logically minded and have not yet tapped into their more intuitive/visual side.

The questions you are asking are quite valid but the only person that can truly answer them correctly would be you! Have you done any prior Psychic/Work before this? Is this your first time working with these energies? How do you feel about doing all that you are going to undertake? Do you feel as if you can definitely handle it or do you deep within somewhere feel that it may be too much for you? Ask yourself these questions and in truth, at the end you shall have your answer :) You are not stretching yourself too thin if you feel/believe you can handle this but if you worry/feel that this may be too much then I'd say to slowly work in all that you want to do. Focus on the main aspect you are trying to achieve and then slowly work in the rest!

Best Wishes!

Michael

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Reynolds wrote: I have an overactive imagination, so I'm giong to include some Clarity products as well, in hopes it'll help me discern between what's 'real' and what isn't :idea:

So, I ask,
I don't think anyone can have an overactive imagination, but maybe one that needs to be put to better use. Being imaginative means you are creative and that's a good thing. You just have to know your limits. In the words of Socrates via Plato "know thyself." Since you already know you have an active imagination, you are already ahead of the game and that is better than most.

There is a major connection between imagination and psychic ability. I have written stories where I ended up meeting the characters in real life! Neptune rules dreams and illusions, so there is a fine line there. Keep notes on your thoughts and dreams during this time. Don't be surprised if down the road you look back over those notes and go "wow, this happened."

I actually have a method where I build a person via astrology. When a client comes to me for advice about a partnership of some sort, say they need to find a good investor for their business. I will look at his or her chart and construct that investor and work a spell to bring that person to him or her. I do this with love too. I was taught this method by another astrologer many years ago. You need to have a good imagination to do it though.

I don't think you can do too much when it comes to psychic work, but I would make sure to get a lot of sleep. A lot of psychic messages come during our dreams.

Tell us the results!

Mary

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 am

Mary wrote:
> I actually have a method where I build a person via
> astrology. When a client comes to me for advice
> about a partnership of some sort, say they need to
> find a good investor for their business. I will look at
> his or her chart and construct that investor and work
> a spell to bring that person to him or her. I do this
> with love too. I was taught this method by another
> astrologer many years ago. You need to have a good
> imagination to do it though.

Now THAT is super cool.

According to my modern astrology chart, I have neptune in my fifth house, with a trine aspect to both my sun and moon, which I've read is great for psychic type stuff.

Guys, thanks very much for your recomendations and insight.

So,

On sunday, the night before I did the psychic vision spell, I thouroughly spiritually cleaned my place, and did a spiritual bath to cleanse and purify me and to also give me spiritual strength (Rue, coconut milk and camphor) and annointed a tiny orange candle with road opener oil and prayed for strength, blessing, cleaninsg and road opening etc...

Om Monday I did the spell. I first spiritually bathed, using the Psychic vision bath crystals, mixed with some clarity crystals, and added some anise and star anise seeds which I had ground up, and some Solomon seal root, bay leaf and sage added for clarity. As for prayer while bathing and doing the spell, I made my request for a bit of 'all of the abovr' intent wise, and added that I'll take whatever God and the Spirit of Vision want to give me, and asked for it to be tempered with wisdom and clarity so that I cuold discern between true and false and seperate the wheat and the chaff etc.... and when I got out of the bath, after air-drynig, I ut on a t shirt and pajama bottoms I had washed earlier with some psychich vision crystals.

I'l say, when I stepped out of the bath and when I later lit the white cross candle, I could sense and feel in my minds eye some sort of 'energy' or entities swirling all about me. Purely my imagination/made up, or psychich type stuff, I know not, but I'd guess a little of both.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm

I am so glad I read this post first i am the one who ordered the pyschic vision kit and candle for animal communication (mostly with dogs that I have at our rescue shelters as well as my own who has issues). I also once made a mistake of not reading all instuctions first (will never do it again).

as far as the bath, what else besides the bath salts included are a good idea? I head things for clarity. what are other things for clarity and is there a prayer you can say to help with clarity and other things that you should say prior to doing the spell kit???

I also bought the pyschic vision spell candle. is there anything I should dress it with or say I am gonna burn it while doing the spell, do I let it burn out completely???

i also sent a picture of myself and my dog to the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and Yalenda (spelling??) is going to burn a pyschic vision dressed candle for us also.

How many others used this kit and why, and what kind of results did it give them?

I am only asking for 2 things of the same nature. I do not want to ask for too much at once .

Please let me hear from others who have used this kit. I thought I would have it by today so I could start Monday. I will check on it. I am not big on astrology so I will have to ask others for a good time to start. 8-)

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

i forgot to ask how to dispose of kit remains. thanks.

Gnosis

Unread post by Gnosis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:22 pm

This is a rather basic question, but I am brand new to rootwork and magick. I recently purchased the psychic vision spell kit, I wish to use this kid to enhance my remote viewing abilities.

I am planning on doing the ritual on the next full moon Mar. 11, 09. My question is about the clean up. The instructions say to take any leftovers from the ritual put in a white cloth tied with a white string and dispose close to the front door.

My only problem is that I live in an apt. and is would not be possible for me to do this, is there an alternative method of ritual clean up that I can perform that will not diminish the effectiveness of the ritual?

Namaste,

Gnosis

[Moderator moved this post from the Help With Spellcasting section to the Spell Kits:Psychic Vision thread.]

Gnosis

Unread post by Gnosis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm

I live in an apartment, it don't have a place to bury the remains from the ritual, what is the recommended alternative method that I can use.

[Moderator moved this post from the Help With Spellcasting section to the Spell Kits:Psychic Vision thread.]

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 pm

There are multiple alternative ways to dispose of ritual remains and you may read many of them in the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page titled "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" at

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!

catherine yronwode

Gnosis

Unread post by Gnosis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Thanks

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Disposal of spell remains that one wishes to keep close is a common dilemma for soil-less urban dwellers--here are some of the things I have done for positive spellwork remains while living in a building with no access to ground soil whatsoever:
1) Disposal in a potted plant kept near my front door (inside the apartment or outside).
2) Disposal in a common area outside my apartment (but still within "my" building or complex) that has soil (garden, planter, etc.).
3) Designation of a box/urn/decorative tureen/etc. in my apartment as a container for the remains of good spells. Keep the container behind the front door, either by itself, or in or on a piece of furniture.
4) Rubbing ashes/powdered remains into the gaps between floorboards near the entrance, or into gaps between the floor and the threshhold of the door.
Good luck!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Gnosis wrote:I live in an apartment, it don't have a place to bury the remains from the ritual, what is the recommended alternative method that I can use.[Moderator moved this post from the Help With Spellcasting section to the Spell Kits:Psychic Vision thread.]
I have a huge house plant just for these types of spells.

I would do the psychic vision spell before the full moon, because you are trying to drawing something to you.

Mary

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

I Will have to wait I guess because I might not get the kit till full moon of after.what about the loadstone spell or burning the pyschic vision candle does that have to wait till fullmoon PLEASE feel free to give me any info on spell kit for thepyschic vision that you think a novice like me would not know THANKS AGAIN

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi Sharona,
I'd love to give you some tips about it, but I really don't know what to say?

I'm going to redo mine, some time soon, and I also have a psychic vision bottle spell I'm going to do each monday at the Moon hour while the moon waxes.

I think mybe this is a difficult one to gauge as far as results. I don't think I'm particularly gifted in this area, and I really just did it so that I could better communicate with my anscestors and the three spirits I've been told have 'adopted' me, as I just set up an altar, and also to help with reading cards.

It's not lioke "steady work" where you can easilt say: I got the job!

As far as strange things happening:

I had a dream last night in which my deceased grandfather chided me for leaving a messy bowl of tortelini on a table, and earlier today I was covering up my altar for reasons of propriaty and ended up spilling one of the glasses of water on it.
So, was that a dream telling me the future? Quite possibly...

Only way I can think that you'll be able to tell if it'll help or not wil be to take notes after each time you around the animals and see if somethin adds up.

As for what to do with left-overs....
I used a blue pice of paper for my altar, and I ended up folding it, with the left over sachet and candle wax in it, towards me, and them tapped it up and put it under my bed.
When I re-do the spell, maybe I'll put the other left overs in the drawer right under wherte my Altar is, as it's on a Dresser.

If you have an office or a locker at the place where you go to do the rescue work, perhaps in addition to carrying your mojo, maybe you could place it somewhere there?

I think at some point when I have a bigger apartment, and some more $$$, maybe I'll get a table that I'll use specifically for reading cards and keep the left overs taped to the underside of the table.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 am

I think I am gonna keep the leftovers under my bed where my dog and I sleep and I am going to burn dressed pyschic vision candle while making kit but under candle I am gonna put picture of brody and myself and on that picture and petition I am gonna put power sacget and say the 23rd psalm and ask for clarity and vision for my animal communication I am also now starting to wear norse ruin and higher plane amulet I am also going to talk to my ex dog who passed on 15 years ago and ask for help. I am still waiting for kit and candle as I said may still have to wait for full moon if I do not get it in time Anything else new

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 am

I am ready to do my pyschic vision spell kit and 7 day candle in a few days I was told by LM it will go out in3 days(I ordered it 8 weeks ago the reason I know it takes so long is the custom and authoreticity worth the wait)If I can start before waxing moon I will if not I will wait to next. I need one more question answered before I do Please when you are doing your intent do you sayit as if you already know it will work?Or that you know if you ask for this it will be answered? I am not sure how to phrase it? Here is what I want can you please show me how tophrase it,I want to be able to communicate with all dogs especially my puppy I actually want to be able to communicate with all animals. I will wait till I hear what you do in saying or writting it,Thanks

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Hmmm...
Maybe say:
Increase my intuitive understanding of X

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:06 pm

That sounds good for the petition

Sharona22

Question LM Pyschic vision spell

Unread post by Sharona22 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm

I want to do it on the full moon(the kit) when is it?

I am lighting the candle now because it is waxing moon but I have question: you are supposed to put the blue offetory candles one at foot and head of bed in a dish of sand for safety if necessary but I am going to be doing the kit in the master bathroom where my altar and 7day candle are burning I can not leave those offetory candles safely at head and foot of bed that is my only issue I can not go to sleep with candles burning

Can I put them anyplace else?? Can I stay awake till they are finished??

How do I know exactly what a crossroads is

Please help asap want to start in a few days Please

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Question LM Pyschic vision spell

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 pm

I want to do it on the full moon(the kit) when is it?
See http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html for moon pahses information.
I can not go to sleep with candles burning. Can I put them anyplace else?? Can I stay awake till they are finished??
Either way would be fine. I'd probably set them comewhere else. But that's just me.

[quote}How do I know exactly what a crossroads is {/quote]
It's where two roads cross. See the HITAP page on crossroads work:
http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Sharona22

Re: Question LM Pyschic vision spell

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:20 am

I looked up moon phases and crossroads thanks for the links,I had looked did not find(thanks again)I am going to have them burn(blue offetory candles)as close to my bedroom as possible but not at foot and head of bed I can put them both on a dresser in that room close to the bed that is best I can do with everything I am doing spell kit pyschic candle burn myself one at LM altar asking St. Francis and the goddess of the moon and my deceased motherinlaw all for a positive outcome and i have already started thinking about a clear intent prayer to say while doing everything I can actually feel myself doing it

Sharona22

Burial of items in relation to spell outcome

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

In the pyschic vision spell kit it said to bury all remains in the ground right side front door since I also did 7day glass encased I added 2 remains together as well as all excess powders everything what if the burial of the items was never done? how does it affect start or no outcome, I was just curious I read the link on disposal of items and this is Never mentioned

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Burial of items in relation to spell outcome

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

You need to bury the items for the spell to truly be finished.
It is like putting correct punctuation at the end of a sentence.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Sharona22

Re: Burial of items in relation to spell outcome

Unread post by Sharona22 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks Bri What if you do it a few days after the spell and then apologize for doing so(from your heart)?also on the same note if you do not see results in a few days can I burn a candle(blue I assume dressed with pyschic vision oil) and say a nine day novena to saint francis of assisi,can I do it anyway cause I have this really neat thing I want to do in his honor?

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 am

I was wondering if anyone had used vision kit? I always had dreams and when I said thing it's come true! I don't want to do it for money! But I want to see thing clearly! Does it have any side effect?
Thank you
mo

Turnsteel

Re: PSYCHIC VISION SPELL KIT

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

Search the forum as their was a lot of discussion about this kit a long while ago.

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 am

I saw some but it's wasn't the answer I'm looking for

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm planning to use this kit so I get better at divination and for a connection to my higher self, etc. The mojo contains herbs which cause communication with the dead & spirits etc.

Has anyone used this kit and if yes what did you'll experience? Did you feel a spirit presence?

I want an increased psychic ability but I want the messages from God. I do not intend to communicate with the dead or with any spirits. How can I work the spell kit to this effect?

The mojo already has the herbs & I cannot remove them. I'm scared & do not want any spirits in my life - good or bad. I just want God's help & help from the universe.

Any suggestions? I've done a lookup on the forums but noting has been discussed on these lines.
Also is there any LM documentation link on this. I tried but couldn't find any.

Turnsteel

Re: Psychic Vision Spell Kit - Do spirits enter your life?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Well it could very well happen that way. Are you sure you want to be doing this if you don't want the results? Its not like you're guaranteed to see dead people lol, but let me let you in on a secret, the spirits are already all around you,you just might start to notice them more.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Magic is not a pill, their aren't side affects per-say but know what it is your asking for, that's what trips people up, they ask for something but don't think it through. You want to do a Psychic Vision Spell kit, ok, that's to help people develop psychic ability's, now stop and ask your self is this what you really want?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Now that's scary, I have doubts about doing this kit now

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:25 pm

With all due respect, from what I've seen a lot of hoodoo involves working with spirits. That's really what the Saints are when you think about it; blessed by God perhaps, but still people who were once alive and now aren't.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Ok in that aspect it's fine, it's just that i'm scared if I'll start hearing some voices etc not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly. but I intend to get msgs from my dreams not from some transparent image. I do petition saints, but i know i'm not going to see them in front of me

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

path2success wrote:Ok in that aspect it's fine, it's just that i'm scared if I'll start hearing some voices etc not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly. but I intend to get msgs from my dreams not from some transparent image. I do petition saints, but i know i'm not going to see them in front of me
Oh, you'll probably be fine, go ahead with the kit.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 pm

path2success wrote:Now that's scary, I have doubts about doing this kit now
Then don't do it. The dead are a big part of Hoodoo. If you have an affinity for the dead, the Psychic Spell Kit could open that up.

Mary

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am

My advice if you are scare than do not do it ! I know many years ago when I was practicing wicca, I did see spirits... However, I was not scare after all I did ask for it ..

Peace

jewel
Forum Member

Unread post by jewel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm

I would like to know if you to buy this kit if it does increase your visions.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Maybe it would be better for you to work with angels instead. LM has products that invoke the energies of Archangel Gabriel, the messenger and communications angel, and Archangel Metatron, who the Angel of the Presence and Keeper of the Book of Life, as well as Archangel Michael, who is the most powerful angel to protect you from anything or anyone, living or dead.

I don't know how likely it is that spirits of the dead would haunt you if you used the Psychic Vision kit. Probably not, but don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable and fearful.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Thank you all for suggestions!
I had thought of stating my intent for the spell only to be that I get clarity and messages through dreams. But since so many people have mentioned that if im scared better not do it I think I'll wait.
Maybe I'll also get a divination on whether I should do it.

path2success

Psychic Vision Spell casting: Timing query

Unread post by path2success » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Psychic Vision is to be cast at the full moon on a monday.

Waxing moon Monday is 09/28/09 but this date falls between the Mercury retrograde period & I've already started experiencing that I am either returning stuff or getting a refund from purchases etc so i'm not too comfortable doing this in the MR period.

Next Monday is 10/05/09 but it is 2 days after the full moon so technically speaking it is the waning moon

I know I'm getting into quite a bit of specifics but I want to get this done right.

If I miss this month I'll miss this month but if I have to to get it right I would prefer waiting for a month.

Literarylioness

Re: Psychic Vision Spell casting: Timing query

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm

path2success wrote:Psychic Vision is to be cast at the full moon on a monday.

Waxing moon Monday is 09/28/09 but this date falls between the Mercury retrograde period & I've already started experiencing that I am either returning stuff or getting a refund from purchases etc so i'm not too comfortable doing this in the MR period.

Next Monday is 10/05/09 but it is 2 days after the full moon so technically speaking it is the waning moon

I know I'm getting into quite a bit of specifics but I want to get this done right.

If I miss this month I'll miss this month but if I have to to get it right I would prefer waiting for a month.
Actually, the present Mercury Retrograde ends 9/29/09 at 9:03 am EST. The full moon is 10/04 at 12:11 pm EST; this happens to be a Sunday. The full moon lasts for about three days, so doing the spell on 10/05 would not be quite a waning moon. It would be a full going to waning on 10/06. This all depends on where you live by the way,

I don't see a problem.

Mary

path2success

Re: Psychic Vision Spell casting: Timing query

Unread post by path2success » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks Mary! I also checked nov 4th Monday is a full moon - everything perfect. I'll just have to choose between the 2.

saramagnuson
HRCC Student
Psychic Vision with King Solomon

Unread post by saramagnuson » Tue May 25, 2010 6:42 pm

just wanted post about some work i've been doing for myself lately. i worked the Psychic Vision spell kit and keep the mojo inside my pillow case. the first Monday after that was finished, i started a King Solomon's Wisdom honey jar to help further the work of the psychic vision mojo. a couple weeks later i found myself at the LM shop and greg dressed a King Solomon's Wisdom candle for me, knowing the work i already had going. (oh, wonderful, wonderful greg!). i've been burning the candle everyday and working the honey jar on MWF. i have definitely felt the effects of the psychic vision mojo in my pillow case, but i am having a bit of difficulty remembering my dreams. as soon as i wake up it's right on the tip of my mind, but as soon as i realize i'm awake it fades and i can't seem to get a clear picture again. i've looked up lots of information about ways to better remember your dreams and i keep trying, but any thoughts from my fellow forum members is always appreciated.
thanks in advance and good luck to you :)
sara

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Psychic Vision with King Solomon

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Maybe taking a cleansing bath before bedtime??? ...than anointing your forehead before retiring???
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Keep a dream journal, write down everything you can remember about the dream as soon as you wake up, as time go's you'll remember more and more details from the last nights dream.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Before you sleep you need to be 'determined' that you'd remember your dreams. One thing I've been told by a worker is that when you just awake, try to stay in that vague space for at least 5 minutes to go over some bits and pieces of the dream you've had.

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

thank you for the advice!

good luck to all,
sara :)

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

I second HailDiscordias reply, several yrs back as part of the training I was doing I started a dream diary. I kept the notepad and pen next to my bed and would write out anything I remembered no matter how small or trivial, within less than a month I was at the point of writing out whole pages of stuff and throughout the day would recall more and more details. If you do find yourself in this same situation as I was I'd look for the kernel within the bunch so to speak, get to the core of whaat your dreams are trying to convey to you, this way you won't be stuck writing out your dreams for a half hour each day, unless you want to that is lol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 6:16 am

I've never been able to keep a proper dream journal because my dreams are all too involved and I remember them very well. Everytime I've tried to keep a detailed journal I quit within a week since spending 60-90 minutes each morning (or in the middle of the night), just is tedious. But I do keep a pad of paper near my bed so that when I know a message of piece of info has arrived through a dream, I can write down the pertinent info (usually no more than 1 paragraph) right away. That's worked well for me. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 31, 2010 2:00 am

Aunt Sally's oil is geared to help you remember your dreams for gambling purposes, maybe it could help?

I've found that if I write just the key parts down about the dream, I can usually remember the rest. I too have really complicated dreams. Just keep a few bullet points of interest and it should work.

ShadowyEmbrace

Psychic Vision Spell In regards to Reconcilliation

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

I was reading and looking at the Psychic Vision spells... I'm wondering if I can use this to somehow get a better picture of whats going on in her head or see where this might end up?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Psychic Vision Spell In regards to Reconcilliation

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 pm

You could work a petition with those products in order to try and gain some insight, sure. I would start journalling your dreams, and perhaps working with a divination tool in conjunction with that work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Sparkles
Forum Member

Unread post by Sparkles » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Shadowy, with all the conjure you have done for your situation,did you get a reading prior to starting it, or even during the course of the work? Was it with an AIRR member, if yes? If no, then perhaps wise to enlist the help of these good people who will be able to better help you, rather than trying to understand what is going on in her head, for it appears that what is going on in your own head is making you restless and serves to delay the results you are trying to achieve.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Psychic vision spell is a gradual process you need to work on even after you finish the spell kit, so no, it won't give you the quick solution you're looking for. Get follow-up readings now and then from a good reader instead.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Working with divination can help you see the trend of events that will most likely unfold and can help you gain insight into her motives, her feelings, and her thoughts.

Psychic Vision products can help augument your work in divination and help you tap into your inner abilities, but it is work that is on going.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jadediamond10
Forum Member

psychic vision spell kit

Unread post by jadediamond10 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:35 am

Dear lucky mojo

Hello to everyone there ,well I'm excited :D because I just recently done uncrossing and will follow it up with fiery wall of protection.Now my question is about the psychic vision.I work in an office (formerly an apartment just converted to an office)according to someone, the former tenant commit suicide by shooting himself in the tub.If I do psychic vision spell, will it enhance my ability to see spirit form ?just wondering.I also have other question.Should I uncross this office to make more sales or uncrossing is only for people? Thank you very much your response is highly appreciated :) .

jadediamond1

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”