Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay Home With Me Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
passionflame

Unread post by passionflame » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

I hope this isn't a silly question, but I ordered a Stay at Home, Stay with Me, NO RUNNING AROUND honey jar kit that came with a vial of Stay at Home oil, a blue candle, and a packet of herbs that I am not yet skilled enough to identify. :)

My intention with this honey jar is to ensure stability, permanence, and "a love that lasts, a faithful love, a love you can always count on to be true" (thanks, Stay With Me product info page! ;)) I'm dealing with a wonderful but currently relationship-wishy-washy man and I want to make sure that he, well, stays with me and does not walk away from our loving relationship.

I definitely *don't* have a problem with him spending too much time away from me or our home (as would be addressed by Stay at Home products). In fact, I think it would be good for him to spend a little more time enjoying himself with his friends (he works a lot and spends most of his spare moments with me), so sweetening him simply to stay at home isn't the exact angle I'm looking to work.

So my question is, will the herbs and oil that I received be appropriate for my needs, or should I try to reorder and specifically request Stay with Me herbs and oil? Or do both product lines work toward essentially the same goal?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Stay at home and Stay with me are two different products that can be used together or separately according to your needs.

Stay at home is as it says, for situations where your target is running with a crowd too much and you want him to pay attention to and stay at home or he stays at work too late and you want him home for you and even for the children too, if you jhave any.

OIL-HOO-STAA
Stay At Home Oil
$7.50

Stay with me is more to keep your target from wandering away or engaging in adultery or asking for a divorce, or moving away...spending too much time away from you.

OIL-HOO-STAW
Stay With Me Oil
$7.50

So you could blend those two oils or, if you are not concerned about him staying at home, you can still work the honey jar and petition it for what you want to stay with you...stability, permanence and that love that lasts, but I would add other love conjure for example, Fire of Love (adds passion), Chuparrosa (adds a sincere and lasting love)... along those lines...

But the Stay With Me is a plus!!!!!

Have you considered Nation Sack? ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

passionflame

Unread post by passionflame » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Great! Thanks for the clarification, and I'm glad I can still use the stay at home products I received for my purposes. Chuparrosa is a great idea, and I have some of that oil so I will definitely add it to my work. I also have a nation sack and a waiting for the right time of the month to put it to work for me. Thanks for the advice!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

You are on your way! Good Luck to you!

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm

1-I just received my Stay at Home Honey Jar packet from LM. I am confused in what to do exactly after reading the instructions. With writting her name 3 times and crossing it with my name 3 times and writting the specific wish such as "stay at home" suffice for her to stay home and be faithful to me?
2-Also, do I have to include hairs from her and I?
3-Lastly, do I have to eat honey out of the jar or can I just pour some out?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Stay at Home honey jar

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

#1) Yes, though you can personalize it more if you wish

#2) Yes

#3) Yes you have to eat it. You are linking the sweetness that you taste to the sweetness that you are trying to engender in your partner. Also, your saliva gets into the honey when you dip the spoon back in.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Mind you hairs of similar location, head, arm, that personal area...get the idea.

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 am

Im confused. I have read from previous honey jar posts that read not to include personal concerns of the one actually making the honey jar. When do you not add personal concerns from oneself? Could you clarify?

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 am

I put together my stay home honey jar I received from LM. Can you advise me if I did it correctly? I wrote my target name 3 times on brown paper with my name crossed over targets name along with my petition around the names. I added hair from target and I plus pictures of both facing each other with our name and date of birth written on back of photo. I put the photos, hairs, and herbs inside the petition paper and folded it toward me as I stated my desires. I ate 3 small spoons of honey from the jar. I then inserted the petition inside the jar and sealed it. I dressed and burned the candle it came with.

Now how many days should I burn consecutiveley to speed up the process before just burning a candle every Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Stay at home honey jar

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 pm

You can burn it everyday until you see a sign or movement.

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:47 am

Hi,

If I don't have hair but just clothes from the person is that ok?

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 am

I believe if its dealing with your mate or to influence someone to be with you, you need hair. If not, then the sweaty clothes will do.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 am

Yes the sweaty clothes will do but you want personal items that are similar and for the intent. As andy598 said for influence, a head hair is appropriate.

lovingblueeyes
Re: Stay With Me honey jar

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi,
I prepared my honey jar on Friday, I did everything the instructions said, the only thing I noticed I didn't do was add the herbs in the petition with the names and photos ( I also didn't name the pics either). The instructions it came with didn't state to add the herbs inside the petition. The instructions stars to add oils, powders, pics and hairs and fold everything towards you. I put it all in and then I added the herbs to the syrup along with some love oils.
Being that the herbs were not included in the petition along with the other items, will my jar still be effective?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

andy598

Re: Stay With Me honey jar

Unread post by andy598 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

It should still work lovingblueyes. Just have faith, pray and burn the candles Mon Wed and Fri till you see effects then just light on Fri.

SAPPHIRE22

at home spell

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 am

my husband has left us to be with my ex-friend..he hardly comes home and take care of the kids..sometimes he treats us good but when he is gone he treats us like nothing...what spell or anything i can do to break them up and make him come back to us and stay home and take care of his family?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: at home spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

Hello Sapphire,

I would highly suggest that you contact a reading so that they can help you. I can tell you from my own experiences that this is going to a process.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SAPPHIRE22

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

ok tnxx alot...am currently doin the honey jar,i used both our hairs and also his semen in it.started it today..and the candle is burning quickly..could you pls explain why is that so and what does it mean?..please help!!

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am

SAPPHIRE22 wrote:ok tnxx alot...am currently doin the honey jar,i used both our hairs and also his semen in it.started it today..and the candle is burning quickly..could you pls explain why is that so and what does it mean?..please help!!

excerpt from the link below, but i suggest reading the link: "Generally a fast burn is good, but an overly-fast burn (compared to other times you have used the same kind of candle or to other candles that are being burned at the same time in the same ritual) means that although the work will go well, it may not last long. You might have to repeat the job at a later date."

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2

Hope that helps, Lara

Dark_Cinderella

Timing and Duration Question

Unread post by Dark_Cinderella » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 am

Hello-

Under the advice of an AIRR rootworker I just ordered a honey jar along with other applicable supplies for a house blessing.

I am turning my marriage around for the better and changing my husband's attitude, so he is at least cooperative with me in helping to solve our marriage issues.

My questions are: Is there a special time of the day or lunar cycle that I should do this work, and are there special days? Also, how long every day should I pray with the jar, prayer, and candle?

This is pretty new to me, so I apologize if I'm asking obvious questions, or ones that have been answered before. It's kind of difficult to find such specific answers in the forums.

Thank you,

Dark Cincerella

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Timing and Duration Question

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 am

You should have a look at those topic threads already in progress:

Spell Timing, Day or Night, Hours: spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html

Planetary Influences & Days of the Week: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html

This will be a big help!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Dark_Cinderella,

in addition to Joseph's suggested links, you can also read through the HITAP page on honey jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and there's also an interesting forum thread on prayer which will show you just how varied practices are: share-how-you-prepare,-focus,-and-pray-t72.html

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Dark_Cinderella

Unread post by Dark_Cinderella » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am

Thank you both!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:57 pm

rosamystica wrote:"...although the work will go well, it may not last long. You might have to repeat the job at a later date."

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2

Hope that helps, Lara

Well, a honey jar is repetitive work -- a good thing you chose that method!

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

SAPPHIRE22

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm

tnxx alot

Violet37

Spell kit with mojo and honey jar or something else?

Unread post by Violet37 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 am

Hello everyone,
I have been working a honey jar on a man who I have had a steady relationship with for over a year, he says it's monogamous, yet he will not fully commit. He was drifting, which is when I started the honey jar, which has had a great effect! I also purchased the Stay with Me spell kit, but have not used it yet since he practically was living with me, so I couldn't do it discretely. My question is we had a fight where he still will not officially commit, so I told him to leave me alone. He says he still loves being with me, but I am not sure if I should continue with the honey jar and work the spell kit now, since technically we are not together now. I thought of doing a nation sack, as I have done one in the past with much success, but would that even be an option for the current state of the relationship? Or would a different spell kit be appropriate at this time?
Thanks very much!
-when he did seem to stray, it was because of a woman in his past coming back to him...I put them in a lime with salt to sour them to each other, but just did that a couple of days ago so am unsure if it has started to work.

Violet37

Spell kit and honey jar, or something else?

Unread post by Violet37 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 am

Hi everyone!
I am hoping to get some advice on a honey jar and spell kit...I have been with the same man over a year and while he says we are monogamous, he will not fully commit to me. When he started to stray a bit I started working a love me honey jar, with really good results. He has been practically living with me. I also purchased the stay with me spell kit, but have not been able to do it with him over 24/7. We just got into a huge fight about the relationship, where he still said he loves being with me, but won't commit, so I told him to leave me alone. Now I am not sure if continuing the honey jar might help to reconcile this..I'm sure if I called it would bring him back, but the relationship would stay the same, or if working the Stay with me kit would help, if we aren't technically together. When he did stray it was because a woman from his past came around, and I just put their names into a lime with salt to sour them to each other. I've done a nation sack in the past with great success, but again, am not certain if that would be appropriate right now if we aren't technically together. I do have semen saved on cloth but if I were to do a nation sack, would that be appropriate to use?
Thank you so much for any advice

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell kit with mojo and honey jar or something else?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 am

Please do not start new threads on the same topic.

You can get a reading, but it seems that it is not in his nature to stick with one woman. If you do continue working on him, set a time limit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Violet37

Unread post by Violet37 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you Mama Micki-it was a mistake that I posted twice, my computer had refreshed and my post content disappeared the first time.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 am

you should get a reading on this guy and your relationship to see if it will workout and what working can do to help. yes the honey jar will keep him sweet to you, if you want him back id keep burning it. I would do a reconciliation spell kit to bring him back followed by the stay with me. Now as you know you cant change a mans nature, if he is a two timer he will be that way till he a. decides to settle down and change or b. forever cuz he never decides too. you did a lot of work on him already it seems and he wont settle down... a good idea is to set a time limit, then work on him till then, after that if no results then cut and clear and move on with your life.... life is too short to be spent stuck on the wrong man.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:59 am

Violet37 wrote:Thank you Mama Micki-it was a mistake that I posted twice, my computer had refreshed and my post content disappeared the first time.

No problem. This forum gets a lot of spam, so the first few posts from new people have to be approved by moderators.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Stay At Home Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

This is the Stay At Home, Stay With Me, Stop Running Around Honey Jar Spell Kit from Lucky Mojo:

SPL-HON-STAH
Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MoonSunStar

Re: Stay Home With Me Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 am

Hi,
I live at a temporary place so I can't place the honey jar on an altar. Will the honey jar spell work without the candles? If I burn the candles, I'm afraid it will make a huge mess. If burning candles are necessary, what time should this be done? Day or night or under full moon?
Thanks!
/M

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi
If your making your own honey jar what herbs would you use for a stay with me honey jar.
Lovebird

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, Lovebird,
I would use the love herbs listed on this site: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
There are many to chose from.
Good luck with your jar!
Take care

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
I have catnip, honeysuckle, deer's tongue, rose peddles licorice root, calmus, spikenard, dill seed and cubeb berries can I use any of these? and thank you for the kind words.
Lovebird

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Hello Lovebird,

All of those herbs should be fine. The Licorice root and calamus have more of a dominating type of influence than love influence but if you want to dominate your lover you can put those in it. All the herbs you listed are on the page that Miss Aida posted for you to look at. Check out that link to see what your herbs are known for. If you want a really good source for how herbs are used in hoodoo you can order Miss Cats hoodoo herb and root magic and for more information on honey jars you can order Deacon Millets Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells.

Peace~

Nathen

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida & Nathen
Lovebird

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi
I forgot to ask. I don't have any stay with me oil right now but I do have follow me boy, love me, chapparosa, marriage can I use those until I order the stay with me?

Thanks
Lovebird

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, lovebird,
Yes, that's fine.
Good luck and keep us posted!

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 am

Is there a stay with me honey jar kit and a stay at home with me spell it? Is there two different versions of the kit? I want the stay with me honey jar as it would be easier for me to work it in the space I have.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

The two are combined in one honey jar kit -- here is the URL for it::

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... th-me.html
catherine yronwode

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks cat, that's great it's like a 2 for 1 lol.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Fri May 16, 2014 9:30 am

I just ordered the stay with me honey jar kit and I see it says blue candles, why blue candles? What's the significance of blue? I thought it would be pink candles. Can I use pink candles with this particular jar as well?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Blue is for peace.
Gives you a peaceful home no fighting... Peace to be with you

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:35 am

Hi everyone,
I did a honey jar spell today and I have written my name over my boyfriends name and put the hair the ,rose petals and I had some of his semen on toilet paper I put that also . I wrote my petition and I anointed the paper with follow me boy I command my man bewitching I dominate my man oil and also his picture. After I took some of John the conquorer root and anointed it with oils and asked for his help in the spell and put it together with all the stuff. Then again I took some earth from his shoe and put it there also. The I ate the honey and put everything in the jar and anoint the candle with the 4 oils. And prayed so hard .said everything I want while the candle is burning then I left it there.

Please advise if it's correct or not? And also with all the stuff that I have the semen on the tissue can I tie his nature or it needs to be fresh cos it's all dried out now. Advice please.

Now should I let it burn out or not?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, Warriorsoul,
I have learned, through experience, to always stick with what Miss cat says. She has never steered any of us wrong.
You want the blue to maintain a certain aura of calm and peacefulness ( as Shantilly Lace pointed out).
Wishing you the best with this
Take care

Warriorsoul wrote:I just ordered the stay with me honey jar kit and I see it says blue candles, why blue candles? What's the significance of blue? I thought it would be pink candles. Can I use pink candles with this particular jar as well?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello, diamond,
Yes. That sounds good. But, why toilet paper?
I usually use torn brown paper (from a paper bag) or parchment paper.
Yes, to tie his nature, you would want fresh semen. That works the best. Otherwise, the spell is weak
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello Ms Aida. ,
Sorry I confused you. I wrote his name and mine and my wishes on a normal paper. The toilet paper I used to wipe his semen with. So the semen was on the toilet paper but already dried out and I put a piece of it in the jar. Do you think it will have a link with him?

And another thing is yesterday morning before I did the spell my boyfriend and I got into a fight. He said that he will be coming late going out with friends to blow of steam. But after the spell a couple hours later when the candle was finish burning he called saying he is coming home and got pizza. He came early not late like he said. And he talked to me nicely . What am trying to say he changed his plan . Do you think it's the spell working?

And Ms Aida you did not answer my last question . Should I let the candle burn out by itself cos I had to go out yesterday and I did not want to leave it burning with no one around I blew out the fire but then when I got back I light it up again and let it burned out . Do you think I disturbed the spell when I blew out the fire?

and now am going to light another candle on the jar should I talk to it again? I know so many questions but I want to do this right . Please advice . Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Diamond,
Oh! OK! Now I understand. I was wondering why you would write on toilet paper! I had better learn to read! LOL
I think you did everything right EXCEPT NEVER NEVER NEVER blow out a candle. It's disrespectful to the element/spirit of fire.
I like to use chime candles on my jars ( www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-dozen-pink.html ) because they're good for about 1&1/2 to 2 hours. That way, you never have to guess when it will go out and can plan around the burn time (because it's not a long time). And let it burn out by itself (but that's just me)
Yes, I always talk to my candles, jars, work, etc! Always!
The semen is a direct link. Very good!
Hope I answered your questions.
Keep us posted on your progress!

diamond

Re: Stay Home With Me Honey Jar Spelll Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by diamond » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 am

Lol it was my bad my English is bad. Anyway yah you answered most of my questions only the one I asked about my boyfriend changing his plan and coming early do u think it was the spell . And now i made a mistake blowing the candle will it not work should i redo it or just light another candle. Please tell me what to do

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, diamond ,
It's so hard to say if it was the spell. What do you think? That's what matters.
Just light another candle.
Wishing you the best with this!!!

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 am

Hi Miss AIDA. ,
Okay . I have another question. Normally what do one do with the jar? Should I Bury it in my backyard or just leave it In a safe place and just burn candles on it . Please advise. And also I have put my hair also in the jar will that make me sweet on him also or it will work only on him . Please let me know

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, diamond ,
I would keep working with the honey jar and lighting candles on it.
Both of your personal belongings will make you sweet to each other. That was good that you did that.
Keep up the good work!

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 am

Good day ms Aida,
Okay so far I am still working my honey jar and it's going pretty good. I mean what I wrote in my petition is working . And one think I have realized is that I have become a little docile. I mean before whenever I heard something about him or he did something I used to ask him about it and it always ended up in arguments but now I tend to stay quiet. As for him he is more nicer. Now three days I am not working on the jar I have ran out of red candles and I am searching for it.in the meantime can I use white candles. And before I forget can I put my menstrual blood on the candles before I burn it as well.

Lastly but not least I want to order something but I need your advice first. He has a crowd that he needs to hangout with all the time I want it to stop and make him stay home with me and our son spend more time with. I also want him to be generous with his money to me not his friends. And of course a nation sack. Please advice thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello, diamond ,
I would rather he eat your menstrual blood than to just put it no the candle (and yes, you can use white).
You could use Hot Foot to keep the friends away. www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
You could mix Cleo May oils with Stay with me oils to try and get him to be more generous www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
And you might also want to consider a more aggressive approach to spell work with the kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
But still work your honey jar.
It is so nice to read that the honey jar is having a favorable affect on you also!
Keep up the good work!
Take care

HicksKicks

Unread post by HicksKicks » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, diamond ,
I would rather he eat your menstrual blood than to just put it no the candle (and yes, you can use white).
You could use Hot Foot to keep the friends away. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
You could mix Cleo May oils with Stay with me oils to try and get him to be more generous http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
And you might also want to consider a more aggressive approach to spell work with the kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
But still work your honey jar.
It is so nice to read that the honey jar is having a favorable affect on you also!
Keep up the good work!
Take care

wow, thanks for this :)

Reason: See admin

Jamielee

Unread post by Jamielee » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi LM,

Very quick question:

I don't have his hair to include on the honey jar. Can i use his sperm instead? and how do incorporate that into the jar.

Any ideas, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much x

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello, Jamielee,

Yes, you can do that.

If it's on a cloth or tissue, add some of your vaginal juices to it. Warp it and then put it in the honey jar.

Wishing you the very best with this

Jamielee

Unread post by Jamielee » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 am

thanks Miss Aida.

Thats a good ideas, however I was thinking of putting some semen from a condom in a string and using another string with my fluids and tying the up together, like you would tie hair. would that work do you think?

also, are there any spells to get someone really interested in you? ive started seeing this new guy and all of a sudden he's gone a bit distant.

would be great to get your thoughts/directions on the above.

Thanking you loads :) x

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”