Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Inflammatory Confusion Jar Spell Question

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
SoFlaDiva

Inflammatory Confusion Jar Spell Question

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Last month I had a reading with Conjureman Ali, and he suggested that do an inflammatory confusion jar spell to get the defendants of a lawsuit I recently filed and their lawyers fighting amongst each other to help my case. I started the jar about four weeks ago, and now the photos of everyone in the jar look like they have been through a meat grinder (probably because of the nails). I recently learned that the lead lawyer for the defendants has since assigned my case to another lawyer in his firm.

I was wondering if I could just add this new lawyer's photo to the jar I have already started, or should I start over with a brand new inflammatory confusion jar that would include her picture with the defendants?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator
Re: Inflammatory Confusion Jar Spell Question

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 pm

This is probably one for Conjureman Ali to answer since he did your original reading, but if I were doing this work, I would do a new bottle for the new lawyer and defendants. You did a great job with the last one, so go with the same recipe though!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

I would do the oppostie -- i would open the jar and throw the new lawyer into the same old "meat gringer."

I am curious as to what Ali will say!
catherine yronwode

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 am

My thanks to Ms. Cat and Madame Pamita for their advice! I think I will throw the new lawyer into the jar I have already and add more inflammatory confusion powder and vinegar to "refresh" the ingredients, so to speak.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I would add the new lawyer into the old bottle. Toss him into that meat grinder. I only remake jars or create new ones when there is a shift in the intent. The intent is the same and the goal remains the same so continue working with an already effective jar. You've already got a nice stormy stew going, toss him right in.

Btw, excellent job so far, the reassigning of the case may indicate some tensions and frustration on the part of the lead.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Thank you Conjureman Ali!

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I hit the "submit" button too soon in my response to Conjureman Ali. I meant to add that since our reading last month, I have burned 4 inflammatory confusion candles for the defendants' sleazy lead attorney, and 4 inflammatory confusion candles for the law firm staff in general, and I've been doing the confusion jar for the last four weeks, all on Conjurman's sage advice. Lo and behold, last week when we found out the lead lawyer for the defendants re-assigned my case to another lawyer in his firm, this lawyer has hinted to my lawyer that the defendants are getting a bit nervous and might be open to talking about a settlement. I am hoping that this could be a positive sign. These are nasty people and I'm going to keep the inflammatory confusion going until I prevail in my case!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Excellent!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:12 pm

I have an Inflammatory Confusion Jar going, and today I realized that I may have too many individuals in the jar and should have divided it up into a few smaller jars containing just a few individuals apiece. They are all part of the same group, which is why I threw them in all together. Since I've been burning candles on the jar, the spell is sealed, and I can't open the jar, correct? There's no change in intent or circumstances. I've been shaking the jar regularly and burning candles on it, just was thinking as I was looking at the pictures bouncing around in the jar (it's a "dry" jar, no vinegar added) that the needles in the jar aren't piercing and tearing things up because of all the paper in the jar and I may have hindered myself a little. Input/suggestions?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello, Quills,

It is not advisable to open that jar. Not at all.

I would continue the spell and then see if there's any signs, movement, etc.

If, after awhile, there is nothing, then ritually dispose of it www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
And start fresh with more jars for the individuals.

Take care

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Thank you for your response, Miss Aida! Today I did discover some movement, as one of the members of said group just started another group forum on Facebook, WITHOUT some of the individuals of the original group. Honestly, there would be no need to start another forum if things were hunky-dory, so I am quite pleased to see this activity.

One more question, and I apologize if this has been answered somewhere on the forum already (although I searched and couldn't find it). The lid surface of the jar is becoming quite crowded and uneven with wax from the candles I've been burning on it. I haven't disturbed the wax remains from the previous burns, but it is becoming precarious to set candles on the lid now. Wondering what other people have done in this situation. Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, Quills ,

So glad you got some signs and movement!!!

Now, every root worker practices differently

But if I can't set candles on them, then I would scrape off the wax (to make way for new ones)and wither bury it at a cemetery or take it to the crossroads while stating your intentions.

Wishing you the best

DeepSouthConjure

Unread post by DeepSouthConjure » Thu May 04, 2017 5:12 am

Can I ask why it'd be unadvisable to open a jar like this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 04, 2017 9:14 am

Hello DeepSouthConjure,

If you scroll up through this thread, you can read some posts from Conjureman Ali, Miss Aida and Miss Cat talking about this subject. Conjureman Ali says he'd only remake or create a new Inflammatory Confusion jar "when there is a shift in the intent." Miss Cat recommended to someone who had an ongoing situation with a group of people that it would be OK to open the jar to add a new person, since that person was involved in that same situation. Miss Aida said it was inadvisable to open such jars.

So the conclusion I draw from all that information is that if a harmful jar is working, let it do its thing and really try not to mess with it. Keep all that bad s*** in there. Only open the jar if you absolutely have to, such as adding a new person to the "meat grinder." But if the situation ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DeepSouthConjure

Unread post by DeepSouthConjure » Thu May 04, 2017 10:14 am

That makes sense! Thanks!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”