• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Saint Joseph Real Estate Spell Kit Questions & Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Saint Joseph Real Estate Spell Kit Questions & Answers

Unread postby boots » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi, I am so happy to see this forum!

I have a question about using the Saint Joseph kit, I know you are supposed to dig up Saint Joseph when you sell the house, my question is do I dig him up when I am presented with an acceptable contract or do I wait until the property has closed and then go dig him up. Ive looked everywhere and can't find an answer so again, Im grateful for this forum and the information provided!

I think I know the answer but I just want some feedback. Ive used Saint Joseph twice, the first time I waited until closing then dug him up, there were some issues afterwords but im well protected so nothing came of them. The second time I got lazy, I used Saint Joseph but did not pay the proper respects, it was a long time before the property sold so I called do-overs and paid the proper respects and got a full price offer. I dug him when we signed the contract. This time I am using the Saint Joseph and I have done it correctly I just don't want to get the dig wrong!
boots

Re: Saint Joseph

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

You dig up St. Joseph when it is a done deal on the house. That means money has changed hands and the house is no longer yours.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby boots » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks Mary, I was heading in the wrong direction I was thinking dig him up on signing a contract knowing full well that contracts fall all the time. I was thinking that in order to avoid trespassing I should dig him up on the day of closing or something. I dunno, I did have two brokers show the house today though!
boots

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:36 am

boots wrote:Thanks Mary, I was heading in the wrong direction I was thinking dig him up on signing a contract knowing full well that contracts fall all the time. I was thinking that in order to avoid trespassing I should dig him up on the day of closing or something. I dunno, I did have two brokers show the house today though!

Sounds like St. Joseph is working for you! I would dig him up on your last day on the property.

Mary
Literarylioness

St. Joseph Real Estate Success

Unread postby Maya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 pm

I am going to try to make a very long story short! After falling in love I decided to move in with my fiance to try things out at his place. I owned a condo and decided to rent it. Even after background checks and references I rented to the renter from HELL! Un-paid rents, major damages, drugs, violence, lots of traffic... and the list goes on. I went straight to my hoodoo work and hot footed her (got some hair too), took her to court with a mojo bag I made with and I dusted all my court papers with LM court case powder. I won everything. I got her out. I sued and won the whole judgement. Yay!!!

But what to do with the condo??? I decided to try the St. Joseph spell kit because all of the other LM products had worked so well.

I started by cleansing with Chinese Wash, Sage and rose oil. Then I did the working in the kit. I have never worked with the Saints before but I felt St. Joseph strong and full on. I began to cry as I asked to sell my home because in all reality it had been a hardship for me since the beginning. There was a lot of power there in the working.

3 weeks later an offer was made. I could not believe it!!!! So quick! There are 9 other units in my condo complex that are not selling. I am so happy with this spell kit that I bought one for my mom who is selling a house and one for my aunt who is selling as well. My mom just got a lead for an offer and well my aunt is still waiting but I am convinced!

Thanks miss cat for putting all of this together!!! :P

maya (g1365)
Maya

Re: St. Joseph Real Estate Success

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your success story!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Congrats and thanks for sharing your success story! Very encouraging to people who are new to hoodoo!
path2success

Unread postby Maya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

No problem. I am really happy to report these successes.

Maya
Maya

Real Estate Kit for career as a real estate agent

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 pm

I am going to use my St. Joseph kit for selling homes successfully (I am workin towards becoming an agent). I had a question about the statue that one is supposed to bury and then dig up and clean; is this something I can omit since these homes are not personally mine? Burying it in the yard of a home i am working to sell could be feasible, but suppose I sell more than one property at a time, unless I had several statues :? ....it is just a little too much, lol.

Any advisement on how to properly use St. Joseph for a real estate career?
mommystwin27

Re: Real Estate Kit for career as a real estate agent

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm

mommystwin27, there are smaller St Joseph statues available on LM, I think I will look in a few and re post, also there is other conjure available to sell properties as well, again I will look into it and re post. Good Luck in your career...this is a buyers market right now.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

If it were me, i would work with Saint Joseph as a patron saint, since you are not trying to sell you own house.

But, you know, the small statues are cheap enough that there's no reason -- when you compare a $3.50 statue against the price of a house -- not to use them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 am

That is true Miss Cat, I really could buy a handful of them and keep them on rotation.
Thank you all for your guidance.
mommystwin27

Re: Saint Joseph Real Estate Spell Kit Questions & Answers

Unread postby spencey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 pm

I buried two St. Joseph statues and was awaiting for a deed in lieu to get rid of the property. The mortagage company finally came and took possession of the property but unfortunately it seems like they also start working on the lawn in redoing it so I can't figure out where I buried St. Joseph. The other one is buried by the door step but I can't tell if someone lives there now or not. The reason this took so long was due to the current mortgage crisis and the company actually lost my paperwork. What should I do if I can't go dig up the two St. Joseph? What can I do to resolve it so that he will work for me when I want to purchase a new home? Is there anything that can be done in this matter?
spencey

Desperate to sell 9-acre rural property

Unread postby wellnow » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum though I have been reading the responses for awhile. Based on my experiences and I have researched, I have been "hotfooted" twice, at lease. I have had the "evil eye" since I could remember. I don't deal with alot of people and I treat people right which is so mind boggling. Long story, but I am still here by the grace of God. I have lost alot of ground in terms of prosperity. I have been on this road for every bit of 20 years, if not more.

I need to sell my 9-acre rural property so desperately to try and save myself since I now have an idea of the whats and whys of life. I don't want revenge. I want this property sold as quickly as possible. About a year and a half ago, I buried 3 St. Joseph statues on each 3 acre lot (upside down) and nothing has happened yet. I don't want a reading because I don't want to know the enemies names save there may be some family members or people I would have never thought of that would tempt me to want revenge. Just need to move on with cleansing and protection on a regular basis for the rest of my life.

I was thinking of ordering the cleansing, protection, St. Expedite/Attraction bottle spells and/or kits to move the property into someone else's ownership the right way. I need assistance in making the right selections as soon a possible so I can go on with my life without the unnecessary struggles and desperation. Let me hear from you soon. Thank you.
wellnow

Re: Desperate to sell 9-acre rural property

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Wellnow:

You may want to start with the Uncrossing Spell Kit; that will cleanse you from any evil and it includes Chinese Wash to wash down your home from any evil.

Lucky Mojo sells a St. Joseph Home Selling Kit; if you've already buried the statues on your property, you may wish to go with a St. Joseph Vigil Candle, either set at the shop for you or mailed to you so you can burn it. Petition St. Joseph daily to help you sell the place.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

In reference to MaryBee's recommendation for Saint Joseph Home Selling Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wellnow » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Thank you jwmcclin. I have both kits on my list. Is there anything else I need before I make my purchase in a couple of days?
wellnow

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 pm

As for the property sell, there it is...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

St Joseph Spell Kit To Sell Home

Unread postby sweetniki » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 pm

I plan to use the St. Joseph Spell Kit to sell my home but once it is sold, I will not have any access to go back and dig it back up since it is a gated community and I will not be let back in. What would I do in this case?
sweetniki

Re: St Joseph Spell Kit To Sell Home

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 am

You can dig Saint Joseph up on your last day on the property.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: St Joseph Spell Kit To Sell Home

Unread postby sweetniki » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Thank you so much!!
sweetniki

Unread postby SirSam28 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:16 am

Hi!

I recently purchased a St. Joseph kit and have already begun work. Shortly after we got 2 conventional showings and 1 from a neighbor who has a interested relative... so i can definitely feel St. Joseph is hard at work!

My question is: Should i keep replenishing the candle after it is expended until we get the house sold?
SirSam28

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello SirSam28,

I personally would keep replenishing the candle until I got my desire! Glad you are already having such good success!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo