• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby j82 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:23 pm

So i know this guy, we known eachother for yrs and kinda liked one another, we started to date then things just didnt really go that way. Partly cuz he has a lot going on in his life and im shy. Well any way i want him to regret ending things with us, or miss me, any suggestions. I do have a used condum with sexual fluids in it if that helps lol. I thought a honey jar? what does everyone think? Im not sure if I did a jar if I wrap it in the paper or just stick it in with a name paper. Thanks!!
j82

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Read about Honey Jars here.
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You would place the sexual fluids on the paper in a 5-spot pattern.

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sunseer88 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok so I've been doing this honey jar on someone I'm sweet on at work, and so far so good. I've been using red and pink candles where I carve his name on the candle and sayings like "come to me" "love me" etc. At first there was no residue.. the candle would burn completely down which I know means the candle is working. The last two burns there was some wax.. and to be honest the wax seemed to form two hearts facing each other, it was kind of weird. Does that mean the jar is weakining if its starting to leave residue when it wasn't before?

Also I like the sweetening effect..but.. we still haven't been physical.. I was thinking of using red candle exclusively for maybe the next 14 days to see if that would change anything, or maybe ordering the male/female "private part" Candles from LM and give that a try. I guess what I am trying to ask,, is there something I can add to the honey jar, or something else I should burn on it to "heat" things up between us physically?

Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: "heating" up the honey jar to arouse more passion?

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:23 pm

I think the hearts are good signes. Iv heard people add ginger to heat up love spells or red pepper. you can also use an oil that addes more passion to the work, maybe mix a few oils together. I use kiss me now when i want to get a guy all hot for me, works really well :)
j82

Re: "heating" up the honey jar to arouse more passion?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm seconding j82 on this, the hearts sound like a great sign. I've had great luck with adding hot cinnamon and ginger candy to honey jars. You might want to think about anointing the candle with your sexual fluids if you want the person to think of you sexually. Someone, especially with a penis candle anoint them with their fluids in a very Rated R kind of way, if you catch my meaning. I have been told that it is very effective.

I would also recommend listening to the LuckyMojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour archives,particularly this episode : http://hoodoorootwork.blogspot.com/2006/01/love-marriage-fidelity-and.html but they are all good.
Turnsteel

Re: Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

I was reading about the Honey Jar Spell from Lucky Mojo and it asks for a piece of hair from each person. My lover is bald...what to do? ask to pull his stray hairs from his eyebrows? ask to clip his nails? hmmm???? help....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 14, 2009 6:03 pm

I just started my honey jar and wrote my name first and then his, everything else I did as written...I cant believe I did this. What should I do?

Second questions
Can I burn different candles on this jar, red for love, etc. etc. for an intended purpose?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Help-- two questions

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I just started my honey jar and wrote my name first and then his, everything else I did as written...I cant believe I did this. What should I do?

Second questions
Can I burn different candles on this jar, red for love, etc. etc. for an intended purpose?

For your first question, I'm not sure what your asking, if you could clear that up a bit I'm sure we can help.

For your second question, yes that's the usual thing to do with a honey jar. Dress the candles with an oil like Love Me , Fires Of Love, Dixe Love, the actual formula depends on what you want and your own personal preferences.
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

I wrote my name first 3 times than his name 3 times over my name. I have added our hairs, 2 rose petals and rolled paper towards me while saying out loud my petition. Than I remembered that I wrote my name first and his on top of my name.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I wrote my name first 3 times than his name 3 times over my name. I have added our hairs, 2 rose petals and rolled paper towards me while saying out loud my petition. Than I remembered that I wrote my name first and his on top of my name.

Oh, I see. Well take the paper out and remake it right and put it in the jar. You could leave it as is, won't ruin the spell, just give him the edge in the relationship. You seem really worried, calm down, even if you messed up a spell horribly, your doing a honey jar, it won't hurt anyone. We all make mistakes, move on and try to take a lesson from it. Here the lesson would probably be to take your time and double check to make sure you'v done things in a way that your happy with.
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Thanks Turnsteel. Since I had not burned the candle, I redid the papers... preparing for Friday. Thanks again. I was kinda worried and realized that it may give him the edge...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar questions

Unread postby sunseer88 » Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 am

Hi I've been working on a Honey Jar for two months now.. and it seems to be working. I started with red candles. Then used pink candles that I got from LM those were working well. Recently the wax residue left two hearts which I took as a good sign. I ran out of pink candles and started using red again.. because I wanted more passion. THe red candle burned for hours.. reigniting some of the left over parts on the jar.. I let it burn until it went out, but when it went out the former wax residue melted away (the two hearts) and now its back to leaving no residue during the burns..so

1) Does the melting away of the former wax residue represent anything?

2) What does it mean when the flame reignites some of the left over candle remains

3) Am I supposed to dipose of the left over remnants of the candle wick that remain on the top of the jar or just keep adding to it.

Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: Honey Jar questions

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Whether or not a candle leaves a wax residue is a function of the diameter of the wick to the diameter of the wax on the brand of candle you buy. Fat wick and thin wax -- no residue. Thin wick and fat wax -- lots of residue. Don't worry about it. You can clean off spent wicks if you wish.

As i understand you, the wax hearts were pink for romance. Then you burned the hotter red (passion) candles and evaporated the hearts. Passion trumps romance. Try burning smaller red candles and perhaps your hearts will re-form in red. But don't get hung up on it. A honey jar is a long-time job of work and how it looks on any one day does not tell the whole story. Mine has gone through so many changes over the years that i no longer worry about it unless something really unusual happens.

SPL-HON-LOVE
$20.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 16, 2009 4:25 am

Can a picture of your lover be added under the honey jar after it has started?

Can the candle holder on top of the honey jar be changed after the spell has started?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Jar Questions

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

jwmcclin wrote:Can a picture of your lover be added under the honey jar after it has started?

Can the candle holder be changed after it has started?

Yes, you can add a picture to a honey jar. Candle holders can be changed, as well.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Honey Jar Questions

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Thank you Mary.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Sat May 16, 2009 7:57 pm

jwmcclin,

as far as my own experience goes, i did not have any personal concern like hair from my ex to put into the jar and so far, it seems to work pretty well too. Since he's bald, and is able to request personal concern from him, yes perhaps u can ask for his nail clipping or something...
mabel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 17, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks Mabel, I got the eyebrow hair and completed my honey jar. He has been hinting about doing his nails and I will next time I see him and keep them for later tricks. Thanks again.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Love Spell Help!

Unread postby Princesa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi All,

I would like to know if I need to perform another Love Spell. I purchased a 7-day Love Spell kit from Lucky mojo and performed this. It ended yesterday. I performed the spell per the instruction. I also had a custom-made honey jar made for me. How will I know if my spells will manifest? Can I perform another love spell for the same intended target? I have not spoken to my love or almost 6 months now, and I am getting impatient to be with him. I have requested several readings, and they all were wishy-washy, unknown outcome.. What can I do to manifest this situation?

Thanks!
Princesa

Re: Love Spell Help!

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

normally you wait 3 days for signes of the work, 3 weeks for movement and 3months for manifestation.. after that go back and rethink and due. Also id do some mundane work too, we cant expect magic to do everything, it will open more doors and oppertunitys if you do some proactive things too. Im not sure why you dont talk, lets say a fight, then send him a dressed letter asking for forgiveness and you want to reconnect, perhaps friends? sure its not what you want but its a good door way to talking and to let the magic do its thing. did you get a reading from cat? she is to the point and accurate, she will tell you up front if you are wasting time or if you will be successful. Good luck
j82

How Potent Is Honey When Doing Spellwork In Love?

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 pm

What role does honey play when putting it all over a red pull-out vigil candle that one is burning for love with that objects name carved on the candle?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: How Potent Is Honey When Doing Spellwork In Love?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Same as the honey jar. Makes the person sweet to you. i would recommend using the honey jar as honey might attract ants.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How Potent Is Honey When Doing Spellwork In Love?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

If you burn a candle that will burn in a few hours (a 4" or 6" candle), insects shouldn't be a problem. I have dressed candles with honey many times. However I would advise to let it set a while after dressing it, because the moisture in the honey may make it difficult to light.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

I need a Love Drawing Spell reccomendation.

Unread postby gladstar » Tue May 03, 2011 10:25 am

Which of LM's love drawing products are more suitable for drawing a new, not known to the subject love relationship? I am also torn as to which candle would be best. I understand that the male figural candle is more for a romantic love, and the member candle is for a sexual love. Well, I want it all! I was considering using a white skull candle for spirituality, and pink figural candle for the love aspect, and a red member candle for the passion. Would this work to draw all of these aspects in one person? I keep thinking it may draw three different people each with one of these aspects. Thoughts?
gladstar

Re: Love Drawing Products Questions

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue May 03, 2011 11:25 am

Work a Come to Me Spell to draw that new lover to you first. Then work on the rest when that person appears.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Adam & Eve products (baths, oil, incense, powder, vigil) and a white bride & groom candle are also good for this.
cabriellenil

Should she continue?

Unread postby barat » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:28 pm

My daughter has been working on " love me honey jar" on this guy. Now that they are officially going out should she still continue to light the candle on the love me honey jar? She wants the guy to be faithful to her and eventually marry her. What should we do?
I would appreciate some advice.
barat

Re: Should she continue?

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm

She can keep up the Love Me honey jar to keep him loving her. Since she's now going out with him, she can also tie his nature to hers using a Nation Sack, that will keep him faithful.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby barat » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you Mary BeeConjure!.
More Blessings to You!..
barat

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Exactly! ...and there are additional conjure to increase his affection read about the female domination spells here (http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html). The Nation Sack that MaryBee recommended is at the top of the list.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Suggestions to Make Love Secure?

Unread postby Humming_Bird » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I had a Follow Me Boy and Love Me candles burned for me at the church for a guy I started dating. Well, it worked. :D Soon, he wanted to spend time with me, we became boyfriend and girlfriend, and even got intimate. ;) I was able to obtain two strands of pubic hair.

I'm not sure what to do with them. He's going to college soon and I want to be able to still be with him. Meaning, I want him to be completely committed to me even when he's gone, and I would like him to be more romantic.

I was thinking of having a Honey Jar done on him with Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Stay With Me oils. And also burning the vigil glass Stay With Me and Adam and Eve candles. But I was wondering if there are better ideas to get what I want.
Humming_Bird

Re: Suggestions to Make Love Secure?

Unread postby Lord SP » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Go for it you have all the necessary materials and honey jars are long-term so if you get started on it now you should see some movement by the time he's on his way to school. Good Luck :D
Lord SP

Unread postby Humming_Bird » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks :) I would still like to hear some other suggestions.
Humming_Bird

Unread postby Humming_Bird » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

I have a question: If I put a photo and his hair in the honey jar, do I have to put a picture of me and a hair from me also in the jar? Or just his stuff?
Humming_Bird

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Read here about the Honey Jar spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) since you are new (????) to spell work I would recommend that you consider ordering from Lucky Mojo, the honey jar is complete with instructions.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm

I would definetly order the LM honey jar, comes with complete directions and all the items needed to work it. Order extra candles and id also order an extra bottle of the oil you will dress the candles with. when it comes to personal concerns you dont really need a picture when you have something as personal as his pubic hair. though you can put his picture under the jar or next to it along with other items that represent love.
j82

Honey Jar Spell stopped working - what next?

Unread postby GypsyWitchBeth » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 am

This is my first post, I'm a little nervous.

I was having some weird communication difficulties with my lover of 4 months, we had a misunderstanding and stopped talking for a week so I decided to do a honey jar spell. My lover had been a friend for a few years prior, more on an acquaintance level, not very close though.

I did a traditional honey jar spell following lucky mojo's directions.

I could not get any hairs because my lover is bald, so I used his semen which I obtained from a used condom. I have been alternating between red candles dressed in Follow Me Boy oil and pink candles dressed in Love Me oil.

I started the spell on Wed. August 15 and he contacted me the very night that I started the spell and he stayed in contact every day via text, email, phone for almost 3 weeks.

I missed burning a candle one day of the spell.

Sept. 3, Monday, we finally saw each other and he broke it off with me with no real explanation.

I can see via facebook that there is another girl constantly posting on his site, so I can conclude that there is someone else in the picture. I told him when I left that he would have to contact me, that I would not contact him, and we haven't had any communication since.

So do I continue with the honey jar spell and if so, for how long? Someone told me it is a slow moving spell, that it can take up to 3 months?

Or would you advice any other avenues to take at this point?

Thank you in advance!
GypsyWitchBeth

Re: Honey Jar Spell stopped working - what next?

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am

First off i'd suggest a divination on the situation to see why the communication is weird and if there is this other woman.

A honey jar will sweeten a person -- and yours obviously sweetened him to get back in touch and stay in touch, but it will not drive off a rival. You might need to do some break up work to move her out and some reconciliation spells to get him back.

On a more mundane level, I'd suggest you break your "you call me first" rule. If you don't have any connection to him other than in the magical sphere then it's going to be an uphill battle. The other woman has an advantage of being mentally and/or physically present.

A red skull candle might be something you'd add to your work so that you are on his mind. Dress it with the oils you have. If you have any pictures of the two of you together make a copy of it, draw a heart around the two of you and write out a petition on the back. This can be tucked under either the skull or the honey jar. You may already have a petition in place, but it wasn't mentioned, so I put it out there.

Song of Solomon 7 & 8 are good to read with the ritual if you are so inclined.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby workwonders » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Hello LM Forum:

Please read over what I done and give me some suggestions, I am a new worker.

Two weeks ago, I started my Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy and Come to Me glass encased candles that were sent pre-dressed. I anointed the candles a little more with the Atrraction, Come to me, and Follow Me Boy oils. Then prayed over them , lit them, started the Songs of Solomon and called the target's name into the work three times a day as required.

I have went to the car door and did some of the three mentioned above in powder with some Magnetic Sand. I even made a goop of it for to step in with the oils and powder mix (mainly experimental there) on my part and called his name into the work and said part of the Psalms 23. I am asking that he come to me, talk me, etc.

Then a week ago, I went to the apartment door, dressed that and the key slot area, and the powders on the step banister and oil down and did the same requirements.

I have ran into the target three times and each has been with him in the car either in front of me, or parked at the gas station and he didn't get out. I even seen him at the gas station inside the store and he was talking to someone, as I was quite close nearby he didn't even glance (which he usually does). I wasn't sure a sign was even happening. So now I am moving into my third week for movement, and I started a Come to Me Spell w/lodestone on this past Friday in the evening and a Love Honey Jar with my hair, but not his.

I am sensing some resistance on his part

What concerns me is

1) Do I continue with the Love Honey Jar and Come to Me spell in the waning moon, or should I just move it to the morning/afternoon time? Do people still have success or movement during the waning moon time?

2) Have I overloaded too much work here?

Help! What should I do for success here?
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Reformatted for clarity
workwonders

Unread postby aura » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 am

Hi workwonders,

if you aren't getting signs and movement, it might be time to get a reading from a reliable worker like on the fine members of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers. They can assess your chances of success as well as recommend measures should it be possible to bring about a relationship.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby workwonders » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Thank you Aura,

Aside from the movement issue --

Should honey jars be continued during the waning moon when attempted during the evening times, or should the work be done in the morning/afternoons regardless of moon or lunar phase?

I know some do different things, but the method of proven success is the one I would like to pursue.
workwonders

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi workwonders,

There are different schools of thought on the subject and none is the ''proven method of success''. I'd continue working your honey jar regardless of the moon phase. But that's my opinion, not a hard and fast fact.

Personally, I prefer working by the hands of the clock and the days of the week than by moon phases, although I'll take advantage of the phases if I can.

Consider reading the different threads about spell timing and then making your decision:

spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-moon-void-of-course-t442.html
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically-interesting-dates-t8110.html
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html
Forum Moderator

A shy target on honey jar

Unread postby workwonders » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 am

Hello,

I have a love-enhancing honey jar going, but my target is shy... Any suggestions on what I can do,
or is this a barrier of resistance? Thanks
workwonders

Re: A shy target on honey jar

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 am

You could add a new petition with Crucible of Courage and deer tongue leaves to get him or her to vocalize his or her feelings.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LADIVA6 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 pm

I am doing a honey jar on my boyfriend. When we are at our home he is loving and kind and everything is great.

When he goes to his mothers house, he turns into another person. I am currently doing an uncrossing for this situation.

1) I don't want my honey jar work to be undone. Can I still light my MWF candles on my Honey Jar while this Uncrossing candle is burning?

2) Does it matter what size candle I light on the top of my honey jar?

3) I have a lot of wax build up, can I take that off or leave it on?
LADIVA6

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Ladiva6 --

1) Your honey jar work will not be "undone" if you set an Uncrossing light on the man's relationship with his mother.

2) No, the size of the candle does not matterm, but Lucky Mojo honey jars come with a 4" candle and a star holder and we do recommend that you continue to use 4" candles, as they are very convenient. We sell them by the dozen, for a low price and suggest that when folks purchase the honey jar, they also purchase more candles.

SPL-HON-LOVE
$20.00

CAN-412-REDD
4" Altar Candles, Dozen Red
$4.50

3) Yes, you can break the wax off if you want. Many people do not. It's up to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

How does the honey jar love spell kit I purchased work?

Unread postby JustinSane23 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

I already did 2 readings to make sure and double check that doing love work on an ex lover was a good idea and I was told it's not too late to get my ex back I can and they said it should be fine. So I have to do a reconciliation and a honey jar love spell at the same time both of which I got from lucky mojo. So tell me more about the honey jar as I am confused on the directions.

Am I suppose to take a spoonful of honey and eat it each and every time before I burn the candle on top? Or is the spoonful with the little sweet this person is sweet message that your supposed to say before you eat it only for when you set up the honey jar?

What about the picture I have of him? Do I add all the spices that came on top of the petition paper I made with our names and fold the paper and picture at the same time?

Also when I go to do the honey jar again do I need to redo my petition paper and add another picture thus folding and adding it into the jar? Or do I not need to do a 2nd petition paper with his picture?

Lastly is when I light up the candle each time I light up and burn the candle is this the tine when I say my wish and requests on this person aloud? Just making sure so I don't mess this up thanks.
JustinSane23

Re: How does the honey jar love spell kit I purchased work?

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 pm

--JustinSane23,

The taste of the honey accompanies the "as this is sweet..." statement when you assemble the honey jar. You need not taste of it each time you work the jar, though honey (or sugar, from a sugar jar) could be used to sweeten the target of the spell's food and drink.

I tend to use the picture as the petition paper, writing the petition on the back. If you are using a picture and a separate paper, fold them, together, around the herbs that are going into the jar, along with any other, appropriate, personal concerns.

You will only add things to the jar if it needs adjustment, or fine-tuning. Different herbs can be added, if the tone of the work needs to change. A new picture can be added, if you intend to add another person to the jar. If you happen to acquire new personal concerns, they can be added (though not all concerns are good for a honey jar). I may be misunderstanding this question... In short: if the jar is intended for one target, you don't need to add any other pictures, or petitions, once the jar is assembled.

Yes. When you light a candle on the jar, speak your petition, or prayer, and spend a bit concentrating on the work.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HappyxBlessed » Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 am

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a honey jar for love and I wanted to know is there a specific prayer that you should say. Or if anyone can give me one that they have used that would be appreciated. Also, is it best to hold the jar in your hand and say the prayers then light the candle ? This would be my first time self casting so I'm a little nervous that I'm going to mess it up. Any advice good or bad would really help me out.
HappyxBlessed

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 3:05 pm

HappyxBlessed,

Prayers said for love can be freely spoken or recited from scripture.

For much more information on prayers, please see this Forum thread:

Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers
bible-verses-psalms-prayer-scripture-questions-and-answers-t4879.html

Some people pray when they dress the candle with the oil, or when they put it in the star candle holder -- and it is a common practice to finish the prayer by lighting the candle.

If you are new to sugar or honey spells, be sure you have a copy of this inespensive but essential book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby purplehippie » Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Kind of piggy-backing off of JustinSane23's question...I have been working a honey jar for an ex for just about a month now. I finally got my reading from ConjureMan Ali and he said while there is a chance, I will need to make him think of me in a different/positive manner if things are to work. I feel that this honey jar has been working thus far, but can I open it to add some more/different reconciliation herbs? There is a LOT of wax build up on it (I started using votives when I was in a pinch, hence all of the wax.)

So would it be OK for me to open it, add some violet, more rose, and balm of gilead to the jar? Also, if anyone has any other healing/positive herbs you can think I should add, it would be greatly appreciated!
purplehippie

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm

purplehippie

Yup; honey jars can be added to, or tweaked, after they are started. You don't need to clean off all the accumulated wax, just enough to get it open.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Good signs?

Unread postby MelodyMaker » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:23 am

Started a honey jar on Friday. That first time I lit a pink candle on the top and the wax residue left a heart shape. The second time was today, on Monday and I lit a red candle on top, because I'm alternating between the two colours. This time was a bit different, as it was almost burnt to the bottom, the wick fell over to it's side and melting the remaining wax, including the pink heart from before, but as it was dying down, I got a message from the person I am working it on, and the flame started to get bigger and eventually went into two flames on the one wick, then slowly died down again.

Is this a good sign? I've heard that heart shaped residue and twin flames on one wick are good signs, but it's more towards the fact that it happened when he started talking to me. Does that mean it's working?
MelodyMaker

Unread postby littlefudge » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I just started my honey pot to turn my friend into my lover. I have read a lot on this board as to how to do it right, and the one message I got was not to worry about whether or not everything was done exactly right. So I'm not going to..for example, I didn't pray as I was folding the paper, but I was visualizing the outcome. But I do have one question...while the candle is lit, what do I do? Do I sit with it and meditate? Do I go about my business while its burning? Should I light it before bed and let it burn while I sleep? Right now my candle is burning and I'm sitting on the couch in another room, but I'm wondering if I should sit with it and watch it burn. I may also add his picture before lighting the candle on Wednesday....

Thanks for your input!
littlefudge

Unread postby littlefudge » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 am

Also...one other question. What do I do with the honey pot during the day when I'm not lighting it? I've read somewhere that you are supposed to keep it in the window so it heats up the contents. At the Koenig it's just sitting on my kitchen table...

Thanks!
littlefudge

Unread postby purplehippie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 pm

I recently had a reading on the radio show (so awesome!) and my instructions were to "know that my work is working" and stop focusing on it...I am currently doing a honey jar on this situation (it involves an ex)...I have been working on it for almost two months every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Should I let this honey jar "sit" and let my trick lie (as to not always be focusing on my work and just let it, well, work) or should I continue working the honey jar?
purplehippie

Unread postby baybee27 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm

littlefudge,

I keep mine on my altar, along with my Saints and other positive spiritual workings...:)
baybee27

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 am

Hi purplehippie,
Generally you would keep working it on the days you do (M,W&F) - the point is not to obsess over the work. Set it and let it. Live your life and don't look everywhere for any sign of your jar doing it's thing: know it's doing it's thing and let it do that! Just give it your regular candle-burning TLC and a silent thanks!

Hi littlefudge,
If it's a small candle, some people will sit and meditate while it burns, others will set it and then go about their other activites. Neither is better nor more right: both can work just fine, it's a matter of time and personal choice as well as how you were taught.
Forum Moderator

Love Spell & Honey Jar :)

Unread postby Lovinsweet » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm one happy girl thanks to LM!!! I done my first Spell (Love Spell) back in April and I was soooo amazed at the results! Dramatic results! My guy have always loved me BUT he didn't love me as I did him or he wasn't on the level or page I was on. Well thanks to LM Love Spell everything changed and shifted. I noticed change after 3 days, during the 90 days and a full transformation after completion! I'm so Thankful and Amazed!!!
I recently added a Honey Jar two weeks ago and the Flirting & Love have been non stop! I Love my Honey jar and I love my Mojo bag BUT with the honey jar I Dnt have to worry about it being seen or touched! I just Love LM!!! ;))
I'm now anxiously waiting on the arrival of my Nation Sack!!!

Thanks Lucky Mojo! You guys made me one Lucky Girl!!!
Lovinsweet

Re: Love Spell & Honey Jar :)

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

That's great news! Keep up the good work :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar Help?

Unread postby MAGUS2311 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Just curious about a specific method. I have two honey jars going. I used one honey jar and poured half of the honey into a smaller jar for my first honey jar. Now I have half of the honey that I used for my second jar. My question is can I pour more honey into my second honey jar since it is half full. Furthermore, am I able to transfer my the contents of my first honey jar to a bigger jar if I don't change the intent or purpose of the jar? I noticed that some folks open the jars and add more herbs and curios as needed.

Thank you all for your guidance.

Warmest Regards,
MAGUS2311

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo