• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:34 am

King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answer

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 am

Has anyone ever used and had success with that King Solomon wisdom spell kit?
I need to accelerate several areas of study. Thanks in advance.
K54
K54

Re: King Solomon wisdom kit

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:27 am

I love King Solomon Wisdom products and they are ideal for studying and test taking! I also love Crown of Success which is another great formula for succeeding in school, work, and general matters, and most especially the two (with a third, appropriate formula) in combination with each other.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 am

Hey Bri
When you say "with a third, appropriate formula", could you elaborate on that?
Thanks for your input.

K54
K54

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am

K54
If you are studying to be a Doctor, I would say that you should also add Dr. Gregorio Hernandez products to the mix since he is their Patron Saint. If you want to go into Law School then I would add Abraham oil to the mix sine he is the Law - interpreter extraordinare. Those are just two examples, perusing the Luck Mojo site will give you a better idea of how many options there are. If you want more general success and direction then I would include a more general purpose formula like Lucky 13 and/or an oil to help you find your way like Clarity.

Here is the link for the full page on Conjure style oils, anything that is available as an oil is also available as an incense, sachet powder, and bath crystal:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Bri

Would Abramelin products be good to add for magickal studies for instance?
Also am studying Spanish and male and female psychology, and astrology. Thanks again!

K54
K54

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:57 am

K54

When I was applying to grad schools, I did the King Solomon Wisdom kit and it was FAB! I also have my King Solomon mojo bag for this. I would not limit myself unless it was a specialized area, like medicine or law. Since I was going for English lit, I worked with Crown of Success, King Solomon, and Fast Luck.

Since you have a mix K54, I would stick with basic success/wisdom products.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Thanks Mary...the options were getting overwhelming lol!
K54

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi K54,

No need to be overwhelmed, remember you can always start with one formula and then add, mix, and experiment until you find the right combination and for some things one is all you need.

For general school work another really good formula is Master:
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Do not confuse it with Master Key:
lucky mojo master key
Which would be appropriate for your magical, occult, and metaphysical studies.

For Spanish learning you can petition the Patron Saint and Mother figure of many Mexicans and Mexican Americans, the Lady of Guadalupe:
OIL-CAT-VIGU $6.00

good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 pm

[quote="Bri"[/quote]

Hi K54,

No need to be overwhelmed, remember you can always start with one formula and then add, mix, and experiment until you find the right combination and for some things one is all you need.

For general school work another really good formula is Master:
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Do not confuse it with Master Key:
lucky mojo master key
Which would be appropriate for your magical, occult, and metaphysical studies.

For Spanish learning you can petition the Patron Saint and Mother figure of many Mexicans and Mexican Americans, the Lady of Guadalupe:
OIL-CAT-VIGU $6.00

good luck to you,
Bri[/quote]

Hi Mary
Hmmm I don't recall seeing Master or Master Key in the catalogue before. I'll check it out. Thanks!

K54
K54

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 am

K54

Master Key is there in sachet powder: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html and in bath crystals and incense. It helps in occult matters.

Since you are a student, you should also use peach leaves and peach oil to aid in studying.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby K54 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 pm

literarylioness

Thanks Mary!
K54

Question about Solomon wisdom spell kit.

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 am

Dear Lucky mojo,
I'm so new here, but I really love your products :) (so effective).I just have a few questions.I'm a 40 year old lady and want to know if I can use the (I'm not sure if I wrote the spell kit name right) Solomon wisdom spell kit ;), and what can anyone suggest on what kind of spell should I use, that would give me enough courage to drive( a car).Thank you and appreciate anyone who'll reply.

Jadediamond10
jadediamond10

Re: Question about Solomon wisdom spell kit.

Unread postby misslicorice » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Jade! I can relate to your problem, because I have a fear of driving too. I've thought about doing some spell work to help me in that area, and I think I would use Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success oils. If what scares you is the possibility of getting into an accident, you could get a Lucky Mojo product for protection or good luck, too.
misslicorice

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Dear Miss Licorice,
Thanks for your advice,I will use that one. :mrgreen:
jadediamond10
jadediamond10

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

If you're comfortable working with the saints, Saint Dymphna is wonderful for easing fears, especially phobias, and Saint George is good for courage.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 pm

jadediamond10

Crown of success products would be great for you, also John the Conqueror. St. Michael is also great for courage.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks Mary I will try crown of success and probably St.Michael
jadediamond10

King Solomon Wisdom Jar or Kit? For good grades in school

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey everyone I'm starting college back up in the fall (One more year to go!). Anyway I was looking at the Wisdom of Solomon Spell Kit, But the Jar kit actuallys says for good grades. Which one do you all feel would best suit me? I take it the Jar kit is on going work which I believe is what I need but would it be a bad idea to cast the full blown Wisdom of Solomon spell kit to kick start things thing follow up with the Jar kit? Is there anything else that would help? I have to graduate with a 3.5 GPA and I get automatic exceptance into school (Provided me and my ex don't get back together otherwise when I move there I'll have to actually apply for exceptance to one of the schools where she is.) But what does everyone think? I have a GPA of 3.2 at the moment.
ShadowyEmbrace

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Jar or Kit? For good grades in school

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

I'd actually do the Crown of Success spell kit and carry the mojo with me for success at school. Then the Wisdom of Solomon jar kit.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Both those products will work in addition to road opener just to clear the way. In addition, you can get some peach tree leaf to add to your candles as well. Furthermore, once you know your professors and TAs I would put them in a bend over honey jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Ah starsinthesky7

the honey jar hadn't crossed my mind that sounds perfect thank you. I had an idea if there is any type of oil you can think of that I could put on my hands before tests and maybe it would help me getting the right answers? Just an idea and wanted an opinion or burning a candle before exams?
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm

You can rub crown of success oil, and king solomon wisdom together on your temples (test it on your skin to make sure).
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Cool thanks starsinthesky7

you're so helpful thank you for your patience and always answering my questions (I know they are alot lol) but that might help give me more confidence before my exams as I'm one of those persons that get way anxious before a test and it sometimes causes me not to flunk but not do as well as I know I could.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Then you need to get some skills other than hoodoo to help you deal with your anxiety. I recommend seeing a therapist for this.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm

starsinthesky7

I see a therapist actually I go tommorow on tuesdays and talk to her about my anxiety issues. She is really awsome to she practices a little magic so I talk to her some about that she is also a medium to the dead.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I can personally attest to the benefits of Crown of Success/King Solomon conjure. They are great together and I will stand by them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Yes I'm very anxious to see what kind of results I get from the King Solomon conjure as I've worked with the Keys of Solomon before as I've said a couple times on here. I'm actually excited I know this won't happen but could you imagin having his wisdom! LoL
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Sunshine » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm

This is very useful information as i find myself in a similar situation.

However i have recently ordered the crown of success and the king solomon spell kit. I also did a uncrossing and a road opener candle on the altar as was recommended.
Sunshine

Unread postby Shogun87 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Sorry I know this is kind of off topic, but it seemed the most appropriate place to post this question. I was wondering if anyone had an example of what you would write on the parchment paper for a good grades on tests honey jar. (you know, where you would usually put another persons name and cross it with your own) I want to use this honey jar throughout the entirety of my studies so I figured that I shouldn't write classes or prof's names. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Shogun87

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

You can write, "my instructors" or "the people who grade my tests" and cross it with your name. This isn't only one method of writing a petition paper, there are many different traditional methods including writing out your petition in normal paragraph form and crossing with your name.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shogun87 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks so much for the help.
Shogun87

King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answer

Unread postby yesitsme » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 am

HI I got the king solomon wisdom honey jar for use in test-taking and academic advancement, but the bottle contains a yellow solid material not honey, is this the right one for this?

Also what should i write on the parchment paper?

I have started two other honey jars and burn candles on them mon, wed and friday. Can i have 3 honey jars side by side on one altar?

Thanks
yesitsme

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answer

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 am

Are you sure that the honey did not just crystallize into a semi-solid? That sometimes happens. If you just warm it up the honey will liquify again.

Use your paper to write out your wish or petition concerning the specific people whom you wish to sweeten.

You can have as many honey jars as you want on your altar.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Here is a link to the King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit to influence teachers and academic advisors to view you as wise and to bring you good grades and academic advancement through favourable reviews and test results:

SPL-HON-KING
King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Becky » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am

Considering adding the keys of Solomon to my work and alters. need to clarify exactly how and at what point to include and activate seals: 1st step as alter is being set up, in the middle or after...? Anyone had any experience with this? I want to use 3rd pentacle of the Sun. Thanks for any help here. Becky
Becky

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Becky

Well, you could certainly anoint the Pentacle with the oil or smoke it with the incense.

I would say there is never any inappropriate time for King Solomon Wisdom -- unless you are doing confusion work :)

I can't advise you on exactly how to include King Solomon Wisdom to consecrate an altar, because hoodoo workers' altars (when they even have them) are personal and idiosyncratic. Everybody has their own needs and their own way, as a look at these pages will show you. They are chosen at random from the AIRR website:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Lou_Florez
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... pollo_Dark
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Excelsior

Notice, I'm not including my own page because you asked about altars, and most of my photos are closeups of individual spells :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bast78 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

My husband has an important test coming up in about a month. I realize that spells can take 3 months to fully take effect. Is there any point to ordering this kit as I will be working the spell 1-2 weeks before the test since I'll have to wait for the spell kit to arrive? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I would just really like something to back him up while he takes the test. Maybe the bigger spell kit would be more helpful.... or perhaps there's something else that would suit me better, IDK.
bast78

Unread postby natstein » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Hello bast78,

I think it is always good to do some work. I have had nearly immediate results from doing spell work so it definitely will not hurt! You can also have MISC set a light on your behalf (http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html).

Peace!

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Conjuration of the spirit of Solomon (Shlomo)

Unread postby Solomon_Stone » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello all,
I plan on ordering the Wisdom of Solomon spell kit to aid me in practicing the Keys of Solomon. I know that it was mentioned in the information on Solomonic supplies here that part of the work is connecting with the spirit of Solomon. I would like to know if that is in essence what the spell kit does for you and if not is there a more specific ritual that anyone knows of to make direct contact with the Kings spirit using lucky mojo products?

Kind regards,
Solomon Stone.
Solomon_Stone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, Solomon_Stone,

If you're talking about High Magic, no, it doesn't do that.

But there are books on the subject. The Key of Solomon, the Lesser Key of Solomon (and other books)Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Also, you may want to look at Master Key Products:

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amysx13 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi all, quick question. I'm currently in Nursing school and I'm doing well but I'd like to boost my chances of success so I'm planning to order both the King Solomon honey jar and the Crown of Success honey jar and possibly a mojo hand as well. The question is this... my bf will be starting the same Nursing program next fall and he struggles more than I do so I'd like to boost his success as well... can I do the honey jars for both of us, meaning both of us in one King Solomon jar and both of us in one Crown of Success jar, or should I get individual jars for each of us? He actually came to me for help with his studies, he knows I do "magic stuff" but he isn't focused enough to work a jar for himself so I'll be doing the work on his behalf as well as my own; I was just curious if I can just add him into my jars with the petition and intent for us both to succeed in our program. Thanks for any responses!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:01 am

Hello, amysx13,

Honestly, I would do one for each person

You have no idea what specific issues each of you have as individual human beings.

You don't know if one will need an extra boost or what else may happen down the road.

You don't know what personal issues he may have right now

I wouldn't do them together.

I hope this helps

Take care and wishing you great success
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook