• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:25 am

Reconciliation Spell Bottle questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby hocuspocus » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 am

Hi,

I would like to use a reconciliation bottle. I would like to shake it for some time to continue the work. Any help with my questions is greatly appreciated!

My first question: The fixed reconciliation bottle from Lucky Mojo was bought about 10 months ago. I had not used it at all. Is it fine to use now after so much time has passed? should I add a couple drops of reconciliation oil into the bottle before starting?

Second question: I would like to shake it to continue the work. After burning the candle, should I add anything before sealing it up for further shaking? In the forum threads, I had read Hoyt's Cologne and sugar for love bottle, but I am not sure about reconciliation bottle. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
hocuspocus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:16 am

Good Morning, Hocuspocus,
If that Reconcoliation bottle has not been touched then it's ok to use.
I wouldn't add anything to it except for personal items (as the bottle is already fixed) and prayer. And I would add personal items before lighting the first candle.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Reconciliation Spell Bottle questions and Answers

Unread postby indianprincess » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:14 pm

I ordered my fixed bottle from LM but have a few questions on putting it to work.

1. Do I have to add personal concerns to it? I have his hair. Do I add both his and mine or just his?
2. Do I need to add a petition inside the bottle or underneath it when I burn the candle?
2. Do I need to add his or our picture in the bottle or underneath when I burn the candle?
3. Once I burn the candle down, what do I do with the bottle? Do I I continue to light more and how often or do I just light the one it came with and seal it? If I seal it, what do I do with the bottle?
4. Do I light the candle on the full moon or a particular day/time?

Thanks for your help!
indianprincess

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, indianprincess »

I'll answer each question after the question:

1. Do I have to add personal concerns to it? I have his hair. Do I add both his and mine or just his?-Both
2. Do I need to add a petition inside the bottle or underneath it when I burn the candle?-Both inside and underneath the candle is preferred
2. Do I need to add his or our picture in the bottle or underneath when I burn the candle?-You can do that and make it the petition paper
3. Once I burn the candle down, what do I do with the bottle? -See: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Do I I continue to light more and how often or do I just light the one it came with and seal it? If I seal it, what do I do with the bottle?-You can do as many as you wish. I would continue doing it
4. Do I light the candle on the full moon or a particular day/time-Mon, Wed, and Fri of the waxing moon is preferred but you can do it anytime you wish

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby asturias » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 pm

hello everyone.

would it be suitable to add dirt collected from the target's shoes - going toe to heel - into a reconciliation bottle?

and since we're discussing this. assuming the shoe i manage to get is absolutely clean, could i smear some mud under it, for instance, scrape it afterwards and collect it for the same purpose? come to think of it, it wouldn't be that different from the method of capturing someone's wet footprint.

please let me know.
asturias

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:26 am

Hello asturias,

Yes, you could include dirt from someone's foot track in a reconciliation bottle spell.

For the sake of keeping this thread on topic, please ask any questions you have about foot track magic under this thread:

foot-track-spells-and-spells-made-with-foot-print-dirt-t1438.html

You can find more information about foot track magic here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm

A month ago I cast the reconcilation bottle spell but I it only seemed to attract an ex who I have no interest in reconciling with. How do attract the one I want? Or maybe the spell hasn't manifested yet? I heard bottle spells take longer to work the other spells.
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 am

Hi RockaBilly1981,

One month is not a long time for spells to manifest, so have patience. Reconciliation work can indeed bring back other people from your past, that is just a sign that the energy is out there working on your behalf.

A rule of thumb is to give it three months before determining whether a spell was successful. Meanwhile, you can work other angles such as candles or contact magic.

I don't know where you heard that bottle spells take longer to work than other spells. There is no such rule that I am aware of, so keep working your spell and have faith in a positive outcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo