• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:25 pm

I have a court case coming up for which I have been using a honey jar for (plus a triple mojo and protection mojos)--- I am considering use of the spell kit instead (or in addition) but wanted to know the big differences, under what circumstances would each be used and which one is more effective?... would it be recommended to use both or change methods?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Miss Phoenix

Re: Court Case: Honey Jar or Spell Kit?

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 pm

honey jars are always for sweetening people; whether that is the judge in a court case or some person who is to testify against you in a court of law.

spell kits and mojos vary in their intentions or aims. typically a mojo is carried by the person who uses it and in the context of court cases, by those who want to win the case.

what is 'more effective' will depend entirely on the circumstances, the spellcaster and their skills, and the tools being used. Lucky Mojo has some of the best tools available. who uses them will make the difference in how effective they are. if that's you, then you will know your experience and perhaps have an idea as to your skill of employing such tools.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Re: Court Case: Honey Jar or Spell Kit?

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:20 pm

hi
Thanks for the info... I actually have the Triple Strength Mojo and the honey jar and while I know the honey jar is for sweetening people to me, I was wondering if I should do a spell kit also because I also want a specific outcome....

Do I have it correct that for a specific out come I do a spell kit and just for getting people to favor me I do the honey jar?
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby snake » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 pm

I have a friend with a big (non-criminal) court case and I wanted to do some spell work. I have no problem getting personal effects/witness samples, lawyers and judge's business cards, etc. It's just that my friend doesn't believe in spells and isn't likely to carry anything with him into court. Would the spell in the court case kit work for someone in this situation? Are there other spells that might work in this situation?
snake

Re: Court Case spell kit for someone who doesn't believe

Unread postby j82 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Luckily it does not matter if the friend believes if you do thats enough, keep the faith and do the work. also if your friend is christian, try looking into a saint, you can probably convice him/her to use a saint prayer and candle dressed with the oils, or carry a saint card that you dress with the oils.. equally you do the spell as you decided. id also have a court case candle lit for you the week of the hearing, or order one yourself and place it on top of the court papers with your petition. you can also use confusion products on the witnesses and the other lawyer to sound stupid and not credible and use crown of success on the friends lawyer. a honey jar on the judge and jury ( if their is one, souns like this is a civil case) to make them sweet to your friend. good luck!
j82

CourtCase Kit- Beef Tonque

Unread postby Maria » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 am

Good day!

I have a honey jar (lawyer's name, mediator's name) in the jar going and have been setting candles, 2x a day and if possible every day. Just had a 2 hr session with the mediator and my ex and my question is about the beef tonque. I have recently purchased the court case spell kit but have not started it yet. I have a question if I can use the beef tonque on my ex? Or this is only to silence a witness, or for idle gossip.

The session did not end well, he slammed the table and shoved the chair coz I told him that this is the first session and right now I am going to what is entitled to me. The mediator told him to calm down. I am praying that we dont have to go to the court with this coz obviously it will cost each of us an arm and a leg.
Not sure when our next session would be coz ex is pretty upset with the situation. He knows that this is more cost effective but still does not want to listen.
Also, I should start the court case kit ASAP right?

Also, I have a honey jar with my ex's name.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks
Maria

Re: CourtCase Kit- Beef Tonque

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

Court case kits are to get things in your favor period.

the beef tongue is to make it so that they do not talk or make sense in court depending upon how you work the beef tongue. So basically you can make them not make any sense in court, lose their temper, and whatever else through their speech.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What if I need to use the Court Case spell kit right away?

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Is there a certain time of the moon to use the court case spell kit? I really need it to start working right away. And also is the Beef tongue best on a certain time of the moon also, because I also need that to get working right away also. Someone please help!
greeneyes676767

Re: What if I need to use the Court Case spell kit right away?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I know that lucky mojo can be incredibly busy. Lara who is apart of AAIR and she is authorized to resell lucky mojo products has this kit avaliable. Im sure if you ask her she can perhaps send it out to you right away in more speedy shipping

Here is the direct link to the court case spell kit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-C ... 20aeb953b9

As for doing it during the right moon phase, I would do this during the waxing moon. However, do not get hung up on timing with the moon because you can do any spell during any time of the moon. I would do the beef tongue during the waxing moon as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: What if I need to use the Court Case spell kit right away?

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm

thank you!
greeneyes676767

Unread postby Maria » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks STarsithesky7. I purchased the beef tonque last night. They are pretty big and funny looking. lol.
Now will have to work on this today.

Not sure of cooking it though, from the link it can be freezed...So I am considering this option.
Maria

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm

you have the option to freeze it...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fisher38 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Awesome! I never heard such thing like that before.
fisher38

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:21 am

Hey snake :) ... curious how this played out... I looked at the date Nov 09.
possible share please?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

beef tongue and court case (try cooking with beer)

Unread postby lobelia2001 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm

I had to help out a friend with a pending court case and wanted to share here something I did in particular with the beef tongue, which really brought home the point that the beef tongue spells are effective, and even lend themselves to a bit of creativity.

The morning my friend had to leave for court, I had her complete the writing portion of the spell, sprinkle that with cayenne, slit the tongue and insert the folded up paper and then cinch that shut with sewing needles. It went directly into the pot it was to cook in, and back into the fridge.

Now, we had some inclination that even w/ a hold your tongue spell, the plaintiff was going to be a loose cannon, never mind the words burning in her mouth. The woman is a horse's ass in addition to being dishonest and cruel. She might not care about the burning words.

So, I played that up. When I put the tongue on to cook, about an hour before court was to happen, I used beer and a couple shots of whiskey as the cooking liquid, being careful to pour those over the cinched-up slit especially, as they went into the pot. And I proceeded with the rest of the spell, with the brown candle dressed with court case oil, etc, reciting Psalms 35 and 37.

When my friend returned in the evening, she informed me that the plaintiff was speaking incoherently in the hallway before court went into session, making threats, almost got sanctioned by the judge a couple times for talking out of turn. Almost got arrested for arguing with the judge, etc. The case was thrown out, as was proper given that there wasn't a case, and that woman is going to have a very hard time of it if she ever appears in front of that judge again. Her attorney just let her talk and be foolish.

Beef tongue boiled in beer is actually very good, btw. I used a strong amber ale. We shared a bit of tongue with my cats after my friend ate the paper to complete that part of the spell. I just could not let the 'cat got your tongue?' saying go unsaid...

(It is also worth mentioning that I worked honey jars for the judge in the case, and the plaintiff's attorney, for nine days leading up to court. And I am going to continue to work those until the dust is good and settled. I want to thank them for viewing my friend as the sympathetic party as opposed to merely being the defendant).

sara
lobelia2001

Re: beef tongue and court case (try cooking with beer)

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 am

Nice tale -- a very traditional beef tongue spell given a delightful twist. Thanks for sharing that!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

Great work! thanks for sharing!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Its always good to hear positive stories.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

That is some great work you did there! Congrats. :D
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lobelia2001 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:40 am

Thanks to all :) I was so pleased that cooking with an inebriant worked!

This was my first time out with a beef tongue. Well, with lots of things. I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this knowledge so accessible, Catherine.

*bowing*,
sara
lobelia2001

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Lengua tacos are one of my favorite meals. I love reading about new angles!
cognitivedissonance

quick way to sweeten a judge?

Unread postby mimiso » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Man, so I think all of my lm stuff is going to come after my court case :( is there anyway or herbs I can use to sweeten the judge up asap?

Honey jars are for longterm use, so I don't know if I should go ahead and make one.

or get it to work, I already have a brown candle lit. It's already almost done, so I have to get another one soon.

and i was wondering what court case herbs should i request? man I wish my lm stuff was on it's way :(
mimiso

Re: quick way to sweeten a judge?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm

If you have a FedEx account (or set one up) then you can get them to send it that way to get to you sooner.

Tobacco and Little John to Chew are two of the core Court Case herbs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Thank you for your response Devi. They're only going to start working on it on monday... is there anything to Delay a court case? I want to see if I can get a better lawyer in the mean time. iAmA
mimiso

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Honey jars have this incorrect association of somehow being slow. They aren't. They are gradual, they are gentle, but they are effective. Get yourself a honey jar and sweeten the judge to you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Willowspell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm

My honey jar showed not just a "sign" but movement a couple of hours after the first candle had been lit. I think just as any spells effectiveness depends on the person putting the energy forth this also applies to honey jars. They are easy keep up and long lasting. But can show quick movement when done with purpose, belief and feeling.

Good Luck!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Keep this positive position Willowspell.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 am

The products recommended above are exactly what this case needs, "court case, tobacco and the honey jar" also keep and try to remain positive. :) It can be tough through difficult times, but you can do it! Pull out the inner ability and focus on what is so dear and so cherished to you.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:36 am

This sounds so silly, but, I love you guys! Thanks Willow, JW, Triple! I'll still give it a shot :)
mimiso

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for clogging up all of the posts in advance :)

And I'd appreciate your insightfulness.

But can the beef tongue be cooked and eaten a wk before the trial? or is it best to do it the wk of or day of the trial?

Thank You in advance
mimiso

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

mimiso wrote:Hi Everyone,

I apologize for clogging up all of the posts in advance :)

And I'd appreciate your insightfulness.

But can the beef tongue be cooked and eaten a wk before the trial? or is it best to do it the wk of or day of the trial?

Thank You in advance

The best way I know is to work it while the person you want to shut up will be testifying, if you're going to eat it. If you're not then I would do it the week of.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 pm

It is traditional to have a worker cook and eat it for you on the day of the trial or court appearance, if you must be in court.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mimiso » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks Cat.

Can it be boiled by someone who doesn't know much about the spell during the court time, and can my brother eat that part when he gets back?
mimiso

Question About Beef Tongue Spell

Unread postby starrykitten » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:45 am

Hi all--

Thanks in advance for reading this!

I want to do a beef tongue spell, but since I'm vegetarian, I don't want to eat the tongue. I know different people do different things with the tongue after it's boiled--freezer spells with vinegar seem popular. I also found a variation online which involves making offerings to the god Ogoun (I already work with him) and leaving the tongue at a railroad crossing.

In your experience, does one method work better than the others?
starrykitten

Re: Question About Beef Tongue Spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 am

starrykitten, its not a matter of one method working better than the other, its about the situation that calls for the spell. In that sense one variation may be more appropriate (or stronger) than the other.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm

It depends on what the purpose of the spell is. I personally don't eat beef tongue ... not because I don't eat meat, but because I don't like it. Depending on the nature of the spell will depend on how I dispose of the beef tongue. If I am using it to shut someone up and stop gossip then the freezer is good, or if you are working your prayers with Ogoun you could take them to a railroad track.

Depending on how you are using your beef tongue, it could indeed just be perceived as a container spell and so could be disposed of in the same fashion as we dispose of other remnants in Hoodoo. Please read Miss Cat's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html on how to dispose of remnants like this.
Houngan_Liam

Unread postby starrykitten » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 am

Thank you !:)
starrykitten

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

I would suggest hiring a rootworker (of the AIRR) to help you with this matter.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:03 pm

The purpose of a beef tongue spell -- whether for a court case, to stop family gossip, or to shut the mouth of enemies -- does not dictate its relative "strength." In fact, rating spells by "strength" is a total waste of everyone's time, because spells are not role-playing games.

Various methods of deployment each have their own advocates, fans, and supporters -- on that we can all agree -- and so the method of deployment and disposal (by eating, by freezing, by placement at crossroads, by cemetery burial, etc.) is not the determinant of a spell's "strength," either.

What bothered me, when i read the post, was not that starrykitten wanted us to rate spells for "strength" -- lots of newbies do that, but that the question also seemed to be asking us to compare a variety of Christian conjure beef tongue spells from the Lucky Mojo site with a spell hosted by another (competing) company, in which prayers were to be offered to an African / Cuban god -- and to assess which was "more effecive." I did edit out the link to the other company's site, as per forum policy, but it still seems to me that what starrykitten asked was whether an African American hoodoo beef tongue spell, which includes recital of the 35th Psalm as an appeal to the god Jehovah, would be more powerful or less powerful than a variation in which one makes an offering to the god Ogoun.

So, starrykitten, i may have misread you, or you may have been unclear in your writing, but if you are actually asking whether prayers to a Nigerian / Cuban god are "more effective" than prayers to the Judeo-Christian god, let me explain why the question is off-topic here.

My mission is to foster, teach, and prepare supplies for the practice of African American conjure, as i know it -- and as i know it, only about 1% of my clients and customers are members of an African Traditional Religion.

To back up this statement, i will point you toward The Leonard T. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life, which summarizes the replies given by African Americans who were polled about their religious affiliation in 1990, 2001, and 2008. During that 18-year period, only 1% stated that they were Muslim and i% stated that they belong to a catch-all "New / Other Religion" set that includes the vast swath of Santeria, Ifa, Lukumi, Wicca, Asatru, Heathenism, Palo, Taoism, Satanism, Setianism, Luciferianism, Neo-Paganism, Scientology, Voodoo, Thelema, Kemetism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, and many more.

Please go to this page and read the chart of religions dated 1990, 2001, 2008.

http://blackdemographics.com/religion.html

You will see that among African Americans who were surveyed, the "New / Other Religions" are no more popular in 2008 than they were in 1990 -- still 1%.

A different poll shown on the same web page, undated, but sourced to "University of California, Berkeley Survey Documentation and Analysis" found that 7% -- rather than 2% -- of Blacks had a religion other than Christianity. This 7% would include all the "New / Other Religions" cited above, plus Muslim, Jewish, and others not otherwise specified in the first set of surveys. And, of course, the African Traditional and African Diasporic religions would be but a small part of that 7%. If half of the "others" from the University of California survey identified as African Traditional and African Diasporic, and they were split between the Voodoo, Palo, and Ifa religions, we'd have about 1% in Ifa, maximum.

Now, i know that this 1% is a real group of people -- and it is my hope that all of them, and you too, no matter what your race -- will feel welcome here at this forum, and in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop, where we prepare spiritual supplies for, and respectfully serve, people of all religious faiths -- but please understand that it absolutely against forum policy to come here and ask whether a spell imploring your god for aid is more powerful than a spell imploring my god for aid.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Court Case mini kit-impressed with results so far

Unread postby Cynthia55 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I purchased one of the Court Case mini kits a few months ago, just to have on hand. My younger brother has been involved in an ongoing custody battle and I thought I would use it if something more came up.

A week ago Thursday night, my ex-husband was visiting at my home. We've been divorced for 15 years, but recently had our first grandchild - we're back to being friends and nothing more.

He'd parked along the road due to my driveway being very soft from melting snow, and awhile later we noticed a police car parked behind him.

This is a shortened version of what happened, but he was arrested that night on an on
outstanding warrant from GA for aggravated assault that he did not know about. We are in IL.

An incident did happen in September when he was in the process of moving back up here. A few days later he was reconciled with the parties involved. Everyone was friends and no one was hurt. They laughed and made fun of the incident.

It was all a mistake and he had been defending himself against an assault against him. Unknown to him, before the reconciliation, a police report was filed, and the officer who filed the report also issued a warrant for his arrest.

So the county here in IL has been holding him without bond in jail for the last 8 days, awaiting extradition to GA.

We didn't want this to happen, because the jail in GA where he would be transfered to is in a big metropolitan area with 800 some assault cases awaiting trial according to their website. This could take a couple of years of him being confined to the state of GA in what he called "the bowels of Hell".

On Wednesday, I was able to retain a lawyer there in GA who was not too encouraging about the whole situation. I hired him to try to clear things up in GA, hoping against hope that they would not extradite him.

I began the Honey Jar with a brown candle and appropriate herbs on Thursday, 2 nights ago. Friday (yesterday) morning he called and said he had been allowed to speak via a private connection with his attorney and the attorney would be contacting the district attorney early next week to see if the warrant could be vacated.

I felt so good about this development that I immediately began burning another candle for the honey jar.

This candle was a little longer, about twice the length as the one that came with the kit. As I was reciting the 35th Psalm (which is very appropriate for this case), the burning candle fell over and landed against a little glass vase that was also on the altar.

I thought to myself - "is this considered 'movement?'"

I set the still burning candle upright and began the Psalm again and within 30 seconds he called again.

They had just informed him that GA would be coming up to get him on Saturday (today).

I was devastated, because this was not at all my intention, but continued to let the candle burn.

I had to call his sister who was coming down on the train from Chicago in order to visit him today, which happens to be his birthday. I told her that GA was coming up to get him and the jail told me he would be gone in the early morning, before she arrived. Since she had already purchased the ticket, she decided to come anyway and help me with some of the matters that needed to be dealt with.

She asked how they were going to transport him, and I said that I didn't know, but that maybe they would end up in a ditch.

Unbelievably, he called at 11:00 this morning. Apparently the bus they were coming to get him in had flipped. He remains in the county jail here for the time being. And his sister willl get her visit.

We are hoping that this will allow the extra time for his lawyer to speak with the district attorny.

If I hadn't experienced this myself, I would not believe it. I'm writing it here to let you know, don't know how this works, but it does!
Cynthia55

Re: Court Case mini kit-impressed with results so far

Unread postby Cynthia55 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 pm

To add something else, this is my second success with Lucky Mojo products. The Hot Foot powder that I posted about in November has also worked and I have not seen the woman who stalked me for 10 years in this town for over a month.
Cynthia55

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Cynthia55, congratulations on keeping this work going.

If i were you, i would now try some freezer type spells on the arresting officer(s) / DA in GA and be sure to add poppy seeds for confusion on their parts.

Also, now is the time to get the other parties to write out statements that they are not mad, that it was all a misunderstanding, etc. and to dress those statements (or print-outs of same) with Court Case Powder.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cynthia55 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks for the advice, Cat. I will do that ASAP!
Cynthia55

Unread postby bellasr34 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi my ex boyfriend has his first court appearance may 6th and I wanted him to plead gulity to the charges so we wouldn't have to go to trail, does anyone knoew if I could do this kind of beef tongue spell to make him say guilty and so he doesn't try to make me look bad, since I know that is what he will do. All I want is for him to admit what he did to me and get it over with.
bellasr34

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:22 pm

bellasr34 wrote:Hi my ex boyfriend has his first court appearance may 6th and I wanted him to plead gulity to the charges so we wouldn't have to go to trail, does anyone knoew if I could do this kind of beef tongue spell to make him say guilty and so he doesn't try to make me look bad, since I know that is what he will do. All I want is for him to admit what he did to me and get it over with.

The beef tongue spell is to make someone not say something. It won't make him say he is guilty, that's not what it is for. To make him plead guilty work with Essence of Bendover and Commanding products on a purple skull candle.
Turnsteel

Court Case Work Best Week Day, Saints, Disporal of Material

Unread postby mountainwiccan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 am

I would firstly like to thank all those who have responded to me to-date. It has been much very appreciated, it really has.

Anyway, I wanted to ask:

a) Can court work only be carried out on a Sunday? If undertaken on other days (in addition to Sunday) will this prove less effective in the long term? I carried out some work yesterday after buying some LM products from an online pagan shop in the UK, but time is of the essence with my case as it may be going to court again next month or March. I am involved with this case (brought by myself against a top educational institution - a David and Goliath situation) which I mentioned in a previous post. It has been getting me down quite a lot to the point that I often think about packing up and disappearing because the consequences of losing will be financially devastating for me. This really is my last chance to try and change it around. I have top lawyers (though on a no-win, no fee basis) but even they have not been able to succeed to date.

b) How will turning to Saints make any difference? I turned to Saint Martha a couple of weeks ago, but felt no connection there (which was odd). I have been considering turning to Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony and finally I thought of the Lwa Ogun. I am kind of hoping for a sign to steer me in the right direction, but so far there have been none. I was involved with Catholicism up until December of last year. I attended Mass almost daily, travelled to Lourdes for my ill sister, travelled to Notre Dame and the Basillica du Sacre Coeur in Paris. After falling from the Wiccan path ten years ago, I was very involved in Catholicism for about a year, and had thought about converting even though I found some of the faith a little dogmatic and intransigent. The thing is that I was quite entrenched in that religion and asked the Virgin Mary on an almost daily basis to intercede for me in terms of this court case. I intended to donate money to some worthy causes if I had succeeded. I had Catholic friends telling me that there was no way that I would lose the first stage of the hearing as God would be looking out for me, etc. But, I did lose the first stage of the hearing, and I lost faith almost immediately and never went back to Mass again (I lost faith not really in God but in the belief that prayers are answered - After all how many really impoverished people around the world ask for food, shelter, etc and their lives never change). I do believe in a higher entity, but I am confused and often feel that trying to turn to Saints now is disingenuous on my part. I am also scared as I really and absolutely believed that Mary, Jesus, God, etc would never allow these people to succeed, but they did. Is turning to Saints now only different because conjure is involved and I am actively trying to undertake steps to manifest a result? (BTW There are more practical steps I have taken such as a great deal of legal research looking at case law - which was the area I used to study anyway - which I passed onto my lawyers last month as they do not have the time to solely focus on my case).

c) Finally, can ritual remains from negative work be simply thrown in the bin outside for the dustbin men to throw away on a Tuesday? I am having a nightmare trying to dispose of the end results of spells at the moment. I live in a flat (apartment) so do not have use of a sole garden and in any event would not bury this stuff near to where I live. There is a crossroads but quite a distance from where I live. There is also an abandoned grave yard about 20 miles away (return/round trip). There is the remnants of a small river at the bottom of the road in which i live. It used to be a fast flowing river but they dug it up, built a road over it just seems pretty stagnant nowadays.

Thanks for any advice.
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss
mountainwiccan

Re: Court Case Work

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 am

Working on certain days of the week is a personal preference. Some find it enhances the work, but you can work whenever necessary.

You do not have to belong to any church to pray to God or Jesus or petition the saints. However, petitioning saints is not necessary if you are uncomfortable with doing so. Hoodoo originated with African-American Christians, who were mostly Protestant.

Throwing the remains in the garbage is saying that your work is worthless. Find a place to bury the remains away from your home and draw a "crossroads" over it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Court Case Work

Unread postby mountainwiccan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 am

thanks very much for the response - very helpful as always.
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss
mountainwiccan

Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Ansers

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

Hi I received the court case spell I need it to be extremely effective . With that being said, is tonight a good time to start? Under waning moon? at any particular time of day? I need this spell to be as effective as possible. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
psychicveronica77

Re: Court Case spell kit timing

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:27 am

Hi psychicveronica77,

the most effective time to start a spell will vary from one worker to another. If you're using lunar cycles and want to increase or win a case, then waxing would work. If you want to decrease an influence or are making someone else lose their case, then waning would be the way to go. And then some workers don't use lunar cycles but work by the hours of the clock or the days of the week.

It's worth reading through the following threads which will give you much insight on spell timing and you can then experiment and see what works best for you:
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html
spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-moon-void-of-course-t442.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Court Case spell kit timing

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm

thank you so much!
psychicveronica77

Re: Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Red Haired Mystic » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:11 pm

I am about to start my court case spell kit tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for all the responses - as it always helps to hear of success and the 'how to's' before actually doing my own....I appreciate it greatly!
Psalm 1:3 and Galatians 6:9
Red Haired Mystic

Unread postby aura » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Make sure to post your own experiences with the spell kit as well Blue Phoenix: they will no doubt help others and others have helped you!

Blessings and Success.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Red Haired Mystic » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 am

Aura,

I will post next week....after my court date/finishing of the spell kit.

I tend to read a lot more than post :) Thank you for the positive encouragement!
Red Haired Mystic

Unread postby Red Haired Mystic » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm

I recently started the Court Case Kit (and an extra 12 inch brown candle) in preparation for a day I was to be in court.

Everyday when I prepared my candle and read my Psalms, I had under the candle, the court paper instructing me to appear there - I had dabbed on all four corners the Court Case oil that was included in the kit itself (while reading the Psalms).

I found the instructions easy to follow and the recommendation to boil the Little John to Chew Root (Court Case Root) with sugar the night before to sweeten it before chewing very helpful. (That is a powerful little root!) I kept it in the side of my cheek, after spitting where I thought would be best for the Judge or those associated with the case to walk on.

The only difference in the directions was that I added Psalm 140:6 before beginning and then 7, 37 and in appreciation after completing my ritual Psalm 150. (this was a personal preference - because these resonated with me)

My judgement will not be rendered for awhile - so to help sweeten my court case I used the left over oil from the kit to anoint the 12 inch candle mentioned earlier - for a honey jar I prepared upon returning home from court. (to be discussed in another section)

I felt that the spiritual bath was not only reinforcing my request for a positive answer for me - it helped me calm down and feel ready for the day in court.
Red Haired Mystic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Good Afternoon, Red Haired Mystic,
Thanks for keeping us updated!
Have a great evening!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby KYLIE » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 am

Hello, how do you do this? What are the instructions for the spell?

lobelia2001 wrote:I had to help out a friend with a pending court case and wanted to share here something I did in particular with the beef tongue, which really brought home the point that the beef tongue spells are effective, and even lend themselves to a bit of creativity.

The morning my friend had to leave for court, I had her complete the writing portion of the spell, sprinkle that with cayenne, slit the tongue and insert the folded up paper and then cinch that shut with sewing needles. It went directly into the pot it was to cook in, and back into the fridge.

Now, we had some inclination that even w/ a hold your tongue spell, the plaintiff was going to be a loose cannon, never mind the words burning in her mouth. The woman is a horse's ass in addition to being dishonest and cruel. She might not care about the burning words.

So, I played that up. When I put the tongue on to cook, about an hour before court was to happen, I used beer and a couple shots of whiskey as the cooking liquid, being careful to pour those over the cinched-up slit especially, as they went into the pot. And I proceeded with the rest of the spell, with the brown candle dressed with court case oil, etc, reciting Psalms 35 and 37.

When my friend returned in the evening, she informed me that the plaintiff was speaking incoherently in the hallway before court went into session, making threats, almost got sanctioned by the judge a couple times for talking out of turn. Almost got arrested for arguing with the judge, etc. The case was thrown out, as was proper given that there wasn't a case, and that woman is going to have a very hard time of it if she ever appears in front of that judge again. Her attorney just let her talk and be foolish.

Beef tongue boiled in beer is actually very good, btw. I used a strong amber ale. We shared a bit of tongue with my cats after my friend ate the paper to complete that part of the spell. I just could not let the 'cat got your tongue?' saying go unsaid...

(It is also worth mentioning that I worked honey jars for the judge in the case, and the plaintiff's attorney, for nine days leading up to court. And I am going to continue to work those until the dust is good and settled. I want to thank them for viewing my friend as the sympathetic party as opposed to merely being the defendant).

sara
Last edited by aura on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed all caps, against Forum Policy
KYLIE

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 am

Hi darkroad,

Please see the following forum thread which explains all manners of beef tongue work and questions about them in detail: court-case-tongue-cooked,-frozen-spells-t17758.html-sid=ee4bfdd4ddf988760b3b707882d642c8#p126551
Forum Moderator

Unread postby allthngsntrl » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 pm

I have a civil case against an insurance company. Now the insurance company is claiming fraud and brought forth criminal charges. I have a honey jar for the civil case and one for the criminal case. I have done a beef tongue spell for the civil case and the same witnesses are involved in the criminal case. Should I do a seperate beef tongue for the criminal case.
allthngsntrl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, allthngsntrl ,
Root workers have different means toward the same ends.
So, one root worker may not. However, I would use another beef tongue. In my opinion, 2 cases, 2 spells.
Just my thoughts.
If this were me, I would also be performing further court case spells. www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Good luck to you.
I pray that you prevail in the cases.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo