• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:35 am

Law Keep Away Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 am

I'm thinking of getting a Law Keep Away spell kit since I believe it can mix well with other lines of products, like money-drawing and love-drawing. I have some questions about how it works though - am I still supposed to use it if there're no legal issues involved?

E.g. suppose I'm having an affair, or just a relationship I'd like to keep secret, can I mix Law Keep Away with a love spell so others won't find out about it? Or would I be better off teaming another protection spell with the love spell? Or what products/works would be most appropriate, and how?

Thanks a lot.
cabriellenil

Re: Law Keep Away/Protection

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi there,

I would use Law Keep Away to keep away the law, that is, any legal insitutitions that could cause you problems. Use it to keep away the police, a case from going to trial, lawyers, the IRS, etc, etc.
I would use protection products around something like a love affair that I wanted to keep secret, and I might combine them with Stop Gossip products if I felt like loose lips were an issue.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Law Keep Away/Protection

Unread postby Wylde » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 am

My law officer friends commented to me once how amusing they thought it was to go into a place to make arrests and find one or more Law Away candles burning. At least one of them told me he would usually quip something like "Guess you shoulda burnt a few more of these huh?" Considering this particular officer was also a wiccan high priest, I found this very amusing.
Wylde

Unread postby lovebird » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi,
My husband wants to do a law keep away spell but he wants me to do it for him. Can I do that? I told him he had to do it himself, that I would be there with him while he is doing it to help him recite anything. We also need to know what would be the best moon phase to do this spell? Also what other products that we can use for protection and can we put my name as well in the petition for the spells? I guess I just want to know that the spells that we will do can both our names be in it. Also tell me.. would it be good to do a court case spell as well, because that is going to need to be done as well for him.

Thanks,
mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Re: Law Keep Away Spell Kit

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:57 pm

If you get the kit it will come with instructions. You can perform conjure on behalf of another - hence how conjuremen and women have professional practices.

Since it seems that you have a multi-faceted situation going on regarding legalities, I would urge you to get a reading done with an AIRR practitioner to determine the full circumstances around your situation and what tricks would be the most appropriate for you. Especially as it seems that you do not have a solid background with conjure - it would be best to consult with a professional.

You can find the AIRR practitioner profiles and contact info here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Please follow Devi's advice, consult a professional, especially if you are not clear on what is needed. As for protection, most spell kits include everything you will need. But there is a huge list of protective spells, oils etc. To list a few, Fiery Wall of Protection, Van Van. Each kit includes oils, sachets, incense, and candles appropriate for their use.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

I received the Law Keep Away Spell kit and I see that you have to nail the pennies over the doorway. We live with our in laws and I don't know if they would want something nailed over the door. Is there another way or somewhere else to put that?

Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 am

mzcee wrote:I received the Law Keep Away Spell kit and I see that you have to nail the pennies over the doorway. We live with our in laws and I don't know if they would want something nailed over the door. Is there another way or somewhere else to put that?

Mzcee

You could nail them around the windows, but that is an integral step in the spell and an old trick to keep away the law and there isn't much in the way of work around's for that.
Turnsteel

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

ok thanks
Lovebird
lovebird

Law Keep Away Question

Unread postby Paty9 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 am

Hi There!!
I would like to keep running a Law Keep Away Spell. I was thinking to make a Honey Jar and use a vigil candle at the top, but I have not found at the LM inventory any Honey Jar Kit for Law Keep Away. I would like to know if a Honey Jar is right or not. My situation is that I have a child receiving SSI but recently the SSA workers of my local office have been blocking his benefits without a good reason. Then I got a letter that they want to review again his case in less than three months. I have nothing to hide and my situation has not changed but their constant harassment is killing my nerves.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed ALL CAPS, spelling and clarity
Paty9

Re: Law Keep Away Question

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 am

Go to this link for the Honey Jar page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

and scroll down for "Court Case/Arbitration/Child Custody" honey jar. That's the one you want. When you get the spellkit, you want to put the names of your SSI case manager and everyone else who's in charge of your child's benefits. Pray that they will fairly judge your case and give your child his benefits. You may also want to order some Court Case sachet powder and mix some with the local dirt and sprinkle it around the SSI office, praying that all those who decide on your kid's case will decide in his/her favor.

Good luck
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes, Court Case is the way to go; you want JUSTICE, not neglect, however benign.

Law Keep Away is for ... well, let's say it's to protect enterprises that perhaps should be legal, but aren't.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Paty9 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 am

Hi There!!
Thank you, Mary Bee and Miss Michaele, for your help. I will follow your advise
Blessings.

Paty9
Paty9

How often to work a Law Keep Away Spell?

Unread postby HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:06 am

If you buy a law keep away kit how often do you have to redo?
HoodooBonfire

Re: How lomg does the kit stay active

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 am

Hi HoodooBonfire,

How often you redo work depends on how chronic your condition is. If you regularly need to keep the law away then rework the spell whenever it starts wearing off. Furthermore, you can also supplement the work with more permanent type tricks like nailing Indian Head Cents around your door to act as lookouts for the law; and regularly adding reddening (red brick dust) to your floor washes for the front stairs and walk.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 am

aura wrote:Hi HoodooBonfire,

How often you redo work depends on how chronic your condition is. If you regularly need to keep the law away then rework the spell whenever it starts wearing off. Furthermore, you can also supplement the work with more permanent type tricks like nailing Indian Head Cents around your door to act as lookouts for the law; and regularly adding reddening (red brick dust) to your floor washes for the front stairs and walk.

Blessings.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful answer. How does one know when it starts wearing off? Lol
HoodooBonfire

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 am

Have you just been contacted by an IRS agent? Run into a police officer who made a point of warning you of something? If so, it's wearing off ;)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

Well the thing is I am hoping to head that off with this spell kit. Should it be done weekly to obtain these results, monthly or every few months. I am talking about playing it extra safe is all
HoodooBonfire

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Well HoodooBonfire,

you can use divination to inform your choice of how often to perform the work. A yes/no divination tool like a pendulum would be fine for example. Or you can work at set intervals, 4x a year or 2x a year, depending on how rigourously and often you engage in activities likely to attract Big Brother's attention. There are unfortunately no hard and fast rules on spell frequency.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 pm

aura wrote:Well HoodooBonfire,

you can use divination to inform your choice of how often to perform the work. A yes/no divination tool like a pendulum would be fine for example. Or you can work at set intervals, 4x a year or 2x a year, depending on how rigourously and often you engage in activities likely to attract Big Brother's attention. There are unfortunately no hard and fast rules on spell frequency.

Blessings.

Thank you for th info it's very helpful
HoodooBonfire

Re: How often to work a Law Keep Away Spell?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 pm

The Spellkit includes a mojo to keep your work going. Work your mojo ... dress it weekly to keep it working for you. Sprinkle the sachets in your car under the mats, at your front/back doorsteps; and use the oil to dress your doors in a five sport pattern.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 am

Hello I have a question about the LAW KEEP AWAY products. OK basically I was doing off the books babysitting for this woman and I was already receiving government help. Since I'm a single mom and struggling I didn't report the income. The baby's mom came to me one day asking for a letter stating how much she pays me the whole nine any heart leaped out of my chest!! She got a letter from someone else who pretended to way h him and not me, but now I just don't trust this woman. First off I know it was wrong to live unlawfully like this and trust me I have LEARNED and swore before God that I will never put myself into this position ever again. The sucky part is too the mom knew a little about my position and never told me this was a on the books gig. Instead she lead me to believe its 100% off the books. The letter she got was to someone I know and now I'm worried next year she might try to claim us on taxes ( though she doesn't gave our social security numbers), and I just don't trust her to not spill the beans, though she would too get in trouble on lying about who truly watched her kid. Ugh this woman is a sneaky idiot! I just fear greatly for our freedom. Any suggestions??
TheBestest

Unread postby HoodooBonfire » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Bestest
If she doesn't have you as number I would not worry too much....pm me if you like :)
HoodooBonfire

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:01 am

Honestly I just STILL don't trust her! I'm gonna miss the extra money but the aggravation and paranoia I have gotten from this situation is driving me nutts! I will however still pm you and thanks!
TheBestest

Unread postby nana664 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am

Since she's asking for you to tell her how much she's paid you, I'm assuming that you were paid in cash? That and the fact that she doesn't have your SSN, you really have nothing to worry about. I did some freelance work for someone years ago, and they cheated me out of a few hundred dollars. Then, had the nerve to ask me to fill out a 1099 a few months later. I put that stuff in the trash and got on with my life.

I understand your concern, but at this point it sounds like it would be her word against yours. You can always hotfoot her out of your life, right? ;)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Law Keep Away

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:38 am

Hello Everyone,

I need your help on my situation. I was given a reading today and the reader told me that she see some legal issues happening to me. She said that it is going to be minor, but I want to avoid it, if possible. Can I buy some Law Keep Away powder and oil and dress myself daily with this? She said that it might be as small as a speeding ticket, but I do not want to be involved with the law in any way. I am trying to get a job, and I do not want anything on my criminal record. I have never had any problems with the law and I do not want to start now. Please someone help me!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Re: Law Keep Away

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes, you can certainly use Law Keep Away to prevent future problems.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Here is the link for Law Keep Away http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:44 pm

You can even use Law Keep Away along with Steady Work and Crown of Success on you job applications, etc., so that when they're looking at your background, their gaze skates right over anything they don't need to see.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:35 am

Hello I have another question, what day is best to start Law Keep Away work??
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am

I would say Saturday, the day of restrictions and limitations.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Law Keep Away Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 pm

OK I have one last question on this. I know Hoodoo does not follow traditional moon phases but do you think its best to wait to the waxing moon to do this work?
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Some use moon phases, some don't. Personally, I prefer to use days of the week.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Some use moon phases, some don't. Personally, I prefer to use days of the week.

OK thanks so much!
TheBestest

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello again! I'm so sorry I'm being that annoying fly that just keeps buzzing around but I had a thought about that situation I mentioned earlier. Firstly I'm going to do Law Keep Away work, while also burning a Saint Michael candle, AND because my paranoia of not trusting this woman with the trying to file taxes on me and the person who gave her that letter (mentioned above), should I do controlling work on her to make her not even dare try it ?
TheBestest

Law stay away

Unread postby nikkirocks » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 am

I am on probation due to overpayment of government benefits in 2006. My probation officers are constantly popping
up and seeing what I am doing. Is there any thing to use to keep them away from me. I am able to get off in the next
few months once I pay the restitution back. I need to get some serious cash flowing to me.
nikkirocks

Re: Law stay away

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 am

Your topic title answered your question. Law Stay Away supplies are made for this purpose.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Law stay away

Unread postby nikkirocks » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you! I will try some of them out.
nikkirocks

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 am

***LATEST UPDATE*** Well my paranoia didn't fail me! She called yesterday asking formula social security number and got her feelings hurt, smh. Is there any way of protecting myself from her or banishing her far away??
TheBestest

Getting police on my side

Unread postby jethro » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi
I am looking for something I can use on a friend of mine she has been arrested a few times in the last three years and this time she was charged with agrivated tresspass ,which if it gets to court will not stand up as she did not commit the offence but the problem is this , the police always try to arrest her when they can. Because she is well known in a small cluster of villages, its not always the same police, although she doesnt cause trouble, she just has a bad reputation . My question is this, I want to use law keep away products but I dont want her to have the law keep away from her because there will come a time when she needs the protection of the law and it wont be there so how can i bend the law in her favour and get the police to treat her kindly .
I want to use law keep away but does it work to get the law on your side? can I use it in this situation . What can I do.
many thanks
jethro

Re: Getting police on side

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:52 am

Hi jeff,

I would use law keep away to keep her from getting into trouble. But I also recommend a honey jar to sweeten the different police departments to like her.

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting police on side

Unread postby jethro » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 am

Ah thank you miss melanie do I not need their concerns for the honey jar or will a name paper be ok ?
jethro

Unread postby jethro » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Also can i do one honey jar spell to cover three or four counties of police departments or do i need to do more than one honey jar spell and is it a brown candle for this work? and also can i get a spellkit for this type of work , the law keep away work i mean because ive only come across the oil .
Many thanks
jeff
jethro

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi Jeff,
Yes, you can use one honey jar and put the names of the different police departments in them or just generically as "the police both near and far." Brown candles are what's usually used in justice and court cases and you could use it here for "the law."

Here is the link to the Law Keep Away spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-law-keep-away.html

Best of luck to you and your friend.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jethro » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Thanks for the help Professor Ames also I was wondering has anyone had experience of, or does anyone know, can I use law keep away spellkit and petition for the law to stop harrassing her but still protect her will that be ok given that the idea of the products is to keep the law away completely
many thanks
jeff
jethro

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi Jeff,
I think you're taking the short title of the product a little too literally. The idea is that you keep the law away when you don't want them to either harass you or if you are doing something illegal or illicit and you don't want to be discovered. I don't think in your case that the spell work keeps the law away from protecting her. If you want to be sure you could also run a honey jar along side this to be sure that they viewed her positively and would help her when needed, but leave her alone otherwise. The phrasing of your petition will also be important - put that caveat in there - law keep away and stop the harassment, keep away from xxx unless you need to serve and protect her best interest (or something like that).

Hope that clarifies.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jethro » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Brilliant I understand now Professor Ames I know what I need to do. Thank you very much for all the help and guidance, I will post on this thread in a few days /weeks to let you know how its gone but if its anything like the other products I have had from here it will be amazing thank you.
jethro

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo