Page 1 of 20

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm
by shewolfz
LOVE the info and products on the site!!! :D Anyway, I'm planning to do the breakup spell (the one involving pins and needles, black cat and dog hair, etc. in a bottle, plus candle and incense burning) and have some questions.

:?: First, should the bottle be prepared before beginning the 7-day candle and incense burning period, or should the items be kept on one's altar during this time and then put into the bottle afterward? Or should the bottle assembly take place at some point during that work?

:?: Second, the instructions mention that the actual spell is worked during the 7-day period, but don't give any additional details. Aside from the usual meditation / directing one's will & energy / petitioning which take place during most spellwork, are there any other things that should be done during the candle & incense burning? Chants, incantations, specific spirits to call upon, writing, or anything else to really get it cookin'?

Thanks!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:16 pm
by catherineyronwode
The assembly of the bottle is the essence of the work -- you start it when you light the candle and work by the candle's light.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$52.75

Image

Image

There is no "usual meditation / directing one's will & energy / petitioning which take place" -- you shake the HELL out of the bottle and curse the couple the whole time you are working it. Meditating is not the way to curse folks to break up, quarrel, fight, separate, or divorce. You have to WORK the thing.

Here's is a teaching video for those who need more lessons on cursing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BIN5MHVs94

LOL!

Also, please note! This Break Up SPELL KIT is not the same item as a Painted Break Up BOTTLE SPELL. The latter has its own thread, as do all of the Painted Bottle Spells.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm
by prettywitch
Hello people, Im new to this. I have some news to tell you all but 1st let me say about my experience.

I am a closet witch meaning i don't let others know..not letting others know seems to give me more power and faith..but I used some spells from a spell book to make my neighbors move away next door because I could hear them having sex everynight so I did a 12 knot spell asking for them to move and the spell worked..they moved a month after and I also used a solomon seal oil from Lucky Mojo a few years ago because I was held back a year and wanted to graduate my right year in high school..so a few months later in school (the year I was suppose to graduate) the principal found a mistake that I am suppose to be in my right grade...(12grade) i never made an F that whole year and I graduated on time with my right grade...i was soooo happy...

The bad spells I have done was when I was with my boyfriend Tyrone OF 4 YEARS on and off, i couldn't stand that his old flings would still call him to talk to him as friends...i wanted them to know how much pain or uncomfort it caused me so I went online and found a break up spell to break up them in their relationships with their boyfriends...I went online and printed out pictures of them with their boyfriends. i got a black candle, cut their picture in half, spit on both of the pictures and burned it then stepped on it then threw it away..a month later ...the two girls were broken up with their boyfriends..i felt like i had revenge....but i am paying for it now..see, me and my boyfriend broke up because i cheated on him and he never got back with me but we still said we loved each other and acted as if we were together without a title because he doesn't trust me. also, he has been in 2 relationships and cheated on those girls by sneaking with me..i never knew he cheated on the girls or had girlfriends..i don't understand and figure its my payback times 3...because the guy i cheated on him with made me hurt because he was married then Tyrone had a girlfriend but they broke up because he was cheating on her with me (even though we weren't together) and he had a new girlfriend and i was hurt to find out he cheated on her by still coming to me and i don't understand why he just can't get back with me and forgive me but still says he loves me and misses me and even asked to marry me..when his new girlfriend found out about him still meeting up with me and me still communicating with him he stopped emailing me in Iraq..(he just went to iraq) before she found out i never knew he had a girlfriend but before she found out he was asking me to marry him and still saying he missed me and loved me and wanted to be with me (but why cheat on new girls with me when i was the one that broke your heart)..but i haven't heard from him since i emailed him asking him about her finding out about me..

the girl is more mad at me and not him and i am hurt because i am confused wondering why he loves me but had other relationships but act as if we are together but no title..he said we shouldnt say we are in a relationship but act like we are so he can't say i cheated on him in iraq.

i wish i can get him to trust me again. i think he is exploring with these different girlfriends while seeing me on the side because i am the one he loves but is afraid to get hurt by me again and can't trust me.

it's been 2 years since we were officially broken up but after we broke up we still did the same things as if we were together with no title though and i want to break them up and get the title back..but i am going to do a spell to make them break up just like how i made others break up.

anyone have any ideas on a more powerful break up spell that won't come back on me????

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm
by Turnsteel
Hello and welcome to the forum.

prettywitch wrote:i felt like i had revenge....but i am paying for it now..see, me and my boyfriend broke up because i cheated on him and he never got back with me but we still said we loved each other and acted as if we were together without a title because he doesn't trust me.
I'm sorry but how is this related to you doing spell work on some other people? I don't claim to know your situation but it seems like you had troubles because you cheated on him.
prettywitch wrote:anyone have any ideas on a more powerful break up spell that won't come back on me????
Well what you need to understand is that in hoodoo their is not a concept of spells coming back or backfiring on someone because the spell are "bad". A spell might be reflected through the work of another but their isn't a belief in karmic payback.

You can find information about breakup work here: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 pm
by prettywitch
well, at the top of the post i stated the spells i have done that worked and at the end i went to my problem for a more powerful spell to end their break up...i never did hoodoo to break up the other spells but i made this post to know how to do hoodoo to break them up...sorry if it wasnt clear..i was rushing..but thanks for the reply and do tell me about any of your work and the outcomes..thanks

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:55 pm
by Literarylioness
Who are you trying to break-up? Your ex-boyfriend from his present girlfriend?

Here is the link to the break-up spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

Mary

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 am
by luckycharms
I want to break up my ex boyfriend and his new MEAN girlfriend because i still love him and he told me he still loved me. I was just only going to buy the break up oil and candle to save money, but my conscience tells me the kit will be even better and more powerful results because everything will be included. EVERYTHING! and I plan to take it very far because I have this fire and anger and strong faith to break them up. So can anyone tell me does it matter if i just used 1 or 2 break up items or the complete spell kit? I am really serious about this and don't mind sacrificing for the spell kit.

p.s/ i read in the break up spell info that u must have personal items from them to include in the spell..well, all i have is their pictures from myspace together and his clothes that I have worn and a letter he wrote me its hard to get genetic items from them now being that he is in Afghanistan and she is another state... will this be good enough? also if anyone has any boosting secrets to add to the spell let me know..via i read someone added cat and dog feces to a break up spell to make them fight like dogs..lol, so give me more ideas like that to make more out the break up

Much luv and I am so excited, :mrgreen:

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:15 am
by Miss Bri
Hi there,

The spell kits are very effective for the reason that you mention, they include everything, including clear, precise instructions which can be very useful when you are working on a spell that has a lot of emotional charge to it. I highly recommend them and it sounds like you would benefit from using the Break Up spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

As far as personal concerns go, the more personal you have the better your chance for success. I have seen successful workings done over just a picture, but your rate of success does go up if you can include hair, saliva, a piece of worn clothing, sexual fluids, etc.

good luck,
Bri

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 am
by luckycharms
Thanks Bri. It seems that as of now I have only 25.00 now and the kit is 29.00 (8.00 shipping and handling) and I am in a rush. Do you think I will get as enough power with the breakup if i just purchase the bottle?

Thanks alot.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am
by happilydysphoric
In my opinion, I would wait until I could scrounge up $4 (look under couch cushions for loose change, even!) rather than doing something less powerful that I may have to repeat later and end up spending more money on in the long run.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 am
by luckycharms
That is sooo true. Maybe I should wait until i have the rest of the money. but this is my last question ( i think) ok, my grandmother have used Lucky Mojo all her life and she caused people to break up but i don think she used the kit because my mom said sometimes the people will break up and get back together...how can they be apart forever and does the power of the spell require that?

Thanks you guys

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm
by luckycharms
well, i think something magical just happened just earlier on this post i mentioned to Bri that I probably wouldnt have enough to get the spell kit and I was using my mind power and faith that I will get the extra money so bad and then I realized that I had a few more bucks to make my order for the spell kit..I am soooo ready to get this thing started..im ordering it this Friday ASAP. can't wait and i have soo much faith

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:57 am
by happilydysphoric
I'm so happy to hear this! My mom's favorite kind of spells are the ones where all you have to do is use your mind. Good luck with the kit and let us know how it goes!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:42 am
by shelbert
Hi all,
Where would be a good place to perform a breakup spell in my home! I normally would have performed it in my back yard but I have moved and do not have a fence up to keep others from seeing what I am doing.

The reason I am asking this question is because since it is done for bad I did not want any bad vibes in my home. I really need some help. But I do have an enclosed garage.

Shelbert

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am
by J Simulcik
An enclosed garage would work well as long as there is adequate ventilation if you are burning candles and incense. Once the work is done, you can open the door and get all that negativity out. Make sure to cleanse yourself afterward, as well.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm
by Miss Bri
I agree with J, an enclosed garage works well, I like the bathroom for break up work because I can wash everything away quickly.

good luck,
Bri

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm
by luckycharms
well, i just sent in the order today and i have another question since i mentioned i have pictures of the couple. ok, what way do i go about using the picture with the break up spell kit? can it be one or more pictures of them? would i have to keep their picture in the break up bottle the way it is or cut it in half to seperate them. i mentioned i can use a peice of his clothing..does it matter if i have already worn his clothes? basically im just asking what are the ways for using a picture in the break up spell...does it matter if the pictures are printed off myspace? hope this message was clear. i just want to do this correctly and want to know more about it to the extreme....

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm
by bleuskyye
Can this kit be used on any relationship you want to break up or just lovers? I desperately need to seperate myself from a certain family member who does nothing but cause trouble for me.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm
by luckycharms
it's used to to break up a couple or you're own relationship. if you are wanting to seperate yourself from a family member (no relationship) you should read on the Hot Foot Powder. it's cheaper then the kit and it's used to drive anyone u don't have to be in a relationship. also the banishing oil..here are the links..hope it helps

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm
by luckycharms
iT'S ME AGAIN, GUYS! I know I keep going on about the break up spell. well, i am excited and have so much faith as if i trust in it..but even though i just placed my order today and won't be receiving it until 2 weeks i want to make sure i understand everything clearly..i know i will receive instructions but i want to be 100% sure I'll be performing it right since there is not a visible demonstration so here are a few of my "dumb" questions and if anyone has an answer to anyone of them..please tell because I was reading over the break up spell instructions online from the site..my questions are below..Thanks

1) when making the break up incense powders into cones the instructions say to burn a portion of the incense, does it mean burn a cone each night until you are out of incense?

2) how do you burn one section of the candle?

3) How do you pinch the candle out between times while never blowing it out?

4) Do you do the spell for just 7 days and be done with everything? (candle and incense burning)

5) When should you bury the bottle? (right after you have fill it up everything?)

6) Is it ok to use myspace pictures of the couple and a piece of my ex's worn clothing in the bottle? what about a piece of his handwriting from a letter?

7) It says to call on your God asking to break up the couple but this is a bad spell to cause heartache on people..is it okay to ask him of that? i was thinking of asking a greek god temporarily just for once because even though God in heaven is my god i don't think he would want to help me with a evil spell....

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:40 am
by Turnsteel
luckycharms wrote:1)when making the break up incense powders into cones the instructions say to burn a portion of the incense, does it mean burn a cone each night until you are out of incense?
Divide the incense into 7 equal partsand burn one each day as you work the spell.
luckycharms wrote:2)how do you burn one section of the candle?
Again mark the candle into 7 equal portions, when your done wiith one part pinch, do not blow, it out. You can use pins to space out the candle.
luckycharms wrote:3) How do you pinch the candle out between times while never blowing it out?
Lick your thumb and index finger,pinch out candle flame. Or buy a candle snuffer, they are great for making incense into cones as well.
luckycharms wrote:4) Do you do the spell for just 7 days and be done with everything? (candle and incense burning)
Um, not sure what you mean here, yes the spell is worked over seven fays and after those seven days the candle and incense is burnt up.
luckycharms wrote: 5) When should you bury the bottle? (right after you have fill it up everything?)
Thats up to you. You might keep it and work it a while but I would bury it as soon as possible, but thats just personal preference.
luckycharms wrote:6) Is it ok to use myspace pictures of the couple and a piece of my ex's worn clothing in the bottle? what about a piece of his handwriting from a letter?
Yes.
luckycharms wrote: 7) It says to call on your God asking to break up the couple but this is a bad spell to cause heartache on people..is it okay to ask him of that? i was thinking of asking a greek god temporarily just for once because even though God in heaven is my god i don't think he would want to help me with a evil spell....
Well you can call on who ever you want but hoodoo is a folk magic system with deep roots( pardon the semi-pun) in Christianity.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm
by luckycharms
Thanks..this helped alot..Thanks for clarifying my questions...sometimes i have my blonde moments..lol

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm
by Literarylioness
luckycharms wrote:It says to call on your God asking to break up the couple but this is a bad spell to cause heartache on people..is it okay to ask him of that? i was thinking of asking a greek god temporarily just for once because even though God in heaven is my god i don't think he would want to help me with a evil spell....[/size][/size]
I love classical mythology and teach it, but you do not call on a Greek god for a hoodoo spell!

Hoodoo has Protestant Christian roots. What you are asking when you say that prayer, is to grant your request if it is feesible. Which means, if what you want is within God's plan, it will manifest.

Apollo will not help you and neither will Zeus.

Mary

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 am
by starsinthesky7
I wouldnt recommend using your fingers that is just going to hurt you especially if the flame is high. Safety first

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 am
by sammywel05
Post feedback if it works,im am about to purcahse the kit as well and hopefully get decent results with it.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 am
by Turnsteel
starsinthesky7 wrote:I wouldnt recommend using your fingers that is just going to hurt you especially if the flame is high. Safety first
Ya know, I keep hearing this and I have to ask how did you manage to get hurt? I've always pinched out my candles and never had any trouble.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm
by catherineyronwode
Can you stand before your God in Heaven and pray from your heart:

"For all the hurt and suffering that their union has caused, it is my intention to break apart these lovers, and if my case is justfied in Thine eyes, O Lord, then i pray that it happen as i request, but if my prayer is selfish or unjust, then forgive me mine iniquity and for every minute of unhapiness i have vainly tried to send to them, let them be afforded an equal moment of bliss, and Thou shalt teach me to walk in the paths of righteousnss and to sin against these lovers no more, Amen."

Can you say that? If not, then you should know better than to try such a spell.

Seriously, folks, your ethicality, morality, your spirituality, your relationship with God -- these are YOUR CONCERNS and you must take responsibility for your actions on the Day of Judgement. Praying to some "Greek God" is not going to let you off the hook.

There ARE justified cases of cursing and harm; the Bible speaks openly of them -- and you will know such cases when you see them, if you are honest and seek God's help in your work.

Think long and hard: IS THIS CASE JUSTIFIED or are you simply a sore loser? If the latter, then walk away from the spell, because casting it will only take you further down the path of selfish and immoral actions and farther from God's bosom.

BTS-HOX-BREA
Break Up, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

Image

Image

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 pm
by snake
That's a really fantastic prayer, Cat! Thank you so much for posting about the spells being justified. It seems like everyone is doing break up spells and I hope we're all looking at ourselves and our motivations.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:33 pm
by luckycharms
oh thanks cat, i will write that prayer down. i really didn't mean to give people an idea that i don't pray to God because I do and I grew up as a christian.i just didnt understand because i know it's a bad spell. the reason i said Greek God was because i wasn't sure if God in Heaven would help break up 2 people and i know the spell included a goofer dust which is very evil. i have a reason for the break-up and it's not of me being selfish because i am not. i just was unsure of how to pray for this spell. sorry. i have nothing against God. i attend baptist church every Sunday. i just was confused. sorry. thats why i asked for help. i know how to pray for God but i have never prayed for a break up before.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 am
by thelightfantastic
Hi everyone. Hopefully this question hasn't been asked before (I did a search, didn't find anything similar), but before I buy a break up spell kit, I have some questions.

First, I only have personal items from one of the parties involved. Will that lessen the affect of the spell?

Second, I'm wondering about how to dispose of the bottle once the spell is complete. I've read the disposing of ritual remnants section, but I only have a few options.

There's only one graveyard in the town I live in and since I've never been there, I'm unsure if it's even allowed to stroll in there at night and dig a whole to buying something (wouldn't want to get caught doing it during the day!).

I can't bury it under the target's doorstep and the tree is out as well.

I considered throwing it in a body of running water, but I don't want both parties to go away just one.

My best bet is the crossroads option, however, if I throw it in the middle, won't someone run over it?

There's quite a few backroads around my area which would be convenient, so if I find one, is it ok to leave the bottle in, let's say, a ditch that is near the crossroads?

I'm also wondering about location. Would doing it close to my targets strengthen the spell?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd really like to make sure this spell is feasible for me. Thanks!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 am
by catherineyronwode
First: Nothing is as strong as personal concerns, and the more personal, the better. Work the spell as stron as you can.

Second: You are way obsessing on this. Just take the bottle to the gaveyard during the day. Here's how:

Pick or buy a bunch of flowers and put them in a small paper-cup container with water. Do not use plastic; use paper; it will biodegrade and not wreck the natural beauty of the graveyard.

Select three dimes and put them in your pocket.

Take a strong spoon or dirt trowel with you, also in a pocket.

Proceed to a grave. Lay down the flowers. Talk to the spirit. Pay with the money. Dig a hole in which to place the paper cup with the flowers. In the bottom of the hole, place the bottle spell. Put the cup of flowers in next. Smooth the dirt. Say a thank you prayer. Walk away.

If you have doubts about disposing of ritual remains and deploying spells in the world, i think that the bottom line is this, which i quote from my web pge in "Hoodoo and Theory and Practice"

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

"When it comes to laying tricks and disposing of ritual remains, it is my experience that folks who make a big deal out of how they "can't do this" or "can't do that," or "this is not feasible" or "that is out of the qustion," are generally not going to succeed at the work, either because hoodoo magic is not their path or because the spell itself is troubling them."

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$52.75

Image

Image

Good luck.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:15 pm
by sammywel05
I have the same issue going on right now as well, i have a pic of the couple and some boxers of his but i have worn them and washed them alot.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm
by J Simulcik
bleuskyye wrote:Can this kit be used on any relationship you want to break up or just lovers? I desperately need to seperate myself from a certain family member who does nothing but cause trouble for me.
Separation from family is very difficult work. "Blood is thicker than water". In this type of situation, it is more often suggested that you Cut and Clear your ties to the relationship, work Protection from what they are doing to you, Stop Gossip if it applies, etc. Hot Footing will also get them away from you physically.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 pm
by catherineyronwode
I agree with J Simulcik. For a troublesome family member i would recommend Stop Gossip on a waning Moon, backed with Peaceful Home on he waxing Moon. If the person was really SERIOUS trouble, as in criminal trouble, i would work a Hot Foot and / or a Cut and Clear type spell instead.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 pm
by thelightfantastic
You're right, I am obsessing too much. I tend to over think things which has always been my downfall. I did a spell (years back) that never came to fruition and now I know it's probably because I was worried about the location of where I laid the trick. Thank you for the tips and advice. :D

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 pm
by starsinthesky7
luckycharms wrote:well, i just sent in the order today and i have another question since i mentioned i have pictures of the couple. ok, what way do i go about using the picture with the break up spell kit? can it be one or more pictures of them? would i have to keep their picture in the break up bottle the way it is or cut it in half to seperate them. i mentioned i can use a peice of his clothing..does it matter if i have already worn his clothes? basically im just asking what are the ways for using a picture in the break up spell...does it matter if the pictures are printed off myspace? hope this message was clear. i just want to do this correctly and want to know more about it to the extreme....

You should separate the picture. Why would you keep a picture of them intact when the objective is to separate them? Next, I personally would not use a piece of clothing that you have worn of his, especially if you have washed it. You should use a worn unwashed piece of clothing that is his. If you have worn it, I would think you would run the risk of crossing yourself, which you dont want. No, it does not matter if the picture is printed off of myspace. You can use to separate pictures, or cut them in half, but make sure each half only has the parties involved. For the break up kit, you can use the pictures as a personal item. If you are using the bottle, place the pictures in the bottle. If no bottle, place the picture under the candle you are using.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm
by starsinthesky7
sammywel05 wrote:I have the same issue going on right now as well, i have a pic of the couple and some boxers of his but i have worn them and washed them alot.

The boxers are no longer his. They are yours, but once belonged to him. I would just use the picture because you have washed the garment too. Make sure you cut the picture in half. The instructions for this spell, is in the spell kit as well when you get it.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 pm
by Lukianos
Hi bleuskyye,
bleuskyye wrote:Can this kit be used on any relationship you want to break up or just lovers? I desperately need to seperate myself from a certain family member who does nothing but cause trouble for me.
To separate from a family member's influence, I would be more likely to use a Cut and Clear spell, rather than a Break Up spell:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

(and I would use Hotfoot only if I needed to also physically remove that family member from my local vicinity.)

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 am
by Literarylioness
bleuskyye wrote:Can this kit be used on any relationship you want to break up or just lovers? I desperately need to seperate myself from a certain family member who does nothing but cause trouble for me.
You can use Cast Off Evil or the Cut & Clear for a family member.

Mary

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm
by Ginger777
If I did a break up spell, could I also add in Cut and Clear powders and oils to it? The situation is this: a friend of mine has been married for many years in which half of the years he has stayed only for the kids. now, he is finally realizing it is time to leave. I will be working on a Crucible of Courage spell on him soon to help him along. they have been separated for almost a year, and yet she still holds on too him too much. she's very controlling to the point where she holds the kids over his head. he's becoming more stronger to the point where he can stand up for himself, but for both the kids and him, they need a divorce and he wants it, but scared which is understandable. so, since the marriage has been on the rocks for years now, and he's finally "done" i was planning on doing a breakup spell on his behalf, but i also need to get her to cut her emotional ties to him. i don't want to really hot foot her, just because i don't want the spell to backfire and she ends up leaving with the kids. he wants a peaceful separation, yet with her to find someone else, and to leave him alone except in regards to the kids. I am just not sure if I should do all separate spells (break up, cut and clear, protection for him and the kids, and a love spell for her to find someone else) or somehow combine all of them. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm
by Lukianos
Hi Ginger777,
Ginger777 wrote:so, since the marriage has been on the rocks for years now, and he's finally "done" i was planning on doing a breakup spell on his behalf, but i also need to get her to cut her emotional ties to him. i don't want to really hot foot her, just because i don't want the spell to backfire and she ends up leaving with the kids. he wants a peaceful separation, yet with her to find someone else, and to leave him alone except in regards to the kids. I am just not sure if I should do all separate spells (break up, cut and clear, protection for him and the kids, and a love spell for her to find someone else) or somehow combine all of them.
If the goal is an amicable separation with continued contact with the children, then a Cut and Clear spell is the more desirable option (Breakup is likely to be more quarrelsome; Black Walnut bath, like Hotfoot, would be overkill). The process of the Cut and Clear allows one to explicitly state what is kept and what is discarded, and mutual care for the children would obviously go on the 'to keep' list. Protection/Peaceful home/Blessing work on the side for the man and the children is reasonable (a vigil candle-type of working would work well). Likewise, your idea of incorporating love work to draw a new partner to the wife is worthwhile; this would be a separate working in the larger framework of the overall job.

Good luck!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm
by Ginger777
Thanks so much! I guess I was kinda thinking since they are already fighting like cats and dogs, adding in the break up spell itself would speed things along at least for the children's sake. Would anything else added to the Cut and Clear spell make the ties break quicker? I know it's a lot of work to do which I'm totally fine with. I have to do the courage and protection for him and the children, the cut and clear to break her ties, and the love spell for her to move on, but with the Cut and Clear I feel like something is missing, but I don't know what....maybe I'm overthinking it?

All I know is so far I have done uncrossing and cleansing on him and the children and have seen quick dramatic results from his interactions with her. Her negativity so far is not affecting him anymore, which is good. Well only time will tell!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 am
by lightofnirvana
i was doing a bottle spell, while cursing, chanting and shaking the bottle. i had ordered the break up bottle with contents. the shaking was so violent that the bottle broke. i wiped the floor and had to thorow the bottle and contents away in the bin. is this bad? has my spell worked or i have to start from scratch, i hope i am not cursed, plz reply

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:31 am
by Turnsteel
Myself, I would take that as a sigh that the couple your working on is fighting you, they are probably a strong couple and your going to have a real hard time breaking them up. You can read more on properly disposing of spell remains here http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:57 am
by lightofnirvana
WELL, MAYB SO BUT THIS COUPLE MAYBE MARRIED UT NOT IN LOVE. I MET HIM BEFORE HE GOT MARRIED AND WE LOVED EACH OTHER. HE WS EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILLED BY HIS MUM TO MARRY HER (HIS COUSIN) HE HAS AWAYS LIVED WITH ME AND SHE HAS BEEN ABROAD. ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO SHE HAS ARRIVED TO LIVE WITHHIM, HE ISNT HAPPY COS HE VISIT ME AND IS STUCK BECAUSE OF SOCIETY AND TABOO, VALUES. PLUS SHE IS HIS COUSIN AND HIS OW SISTRS ARE MARRIED IN THE WIFES FAMILY, ITS BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS, LAST TIME I SAW HIM 4 DAYS AGO, HE CLAIMS NOT EVEN TO SLEEP WITH HER, I BELIEVE HIM COS OF THE EXTEND OF HIS PROMISES OVER HIS LOVED ONES. I HAVE OLD HIM TO SEND HER BACK OR DIVORCE IF WE ARE TO BE TOGETHER. HE SAYS HE IS WORKING ON IT, HE HAS INVITED HIS MOTHER FROM ABROAD AND WILL SEND HER BACK, NOW HOW DO I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE A STRONG COUPLE, HE CANT STAND HER--I AM NOT BEING HORRIBLE, ITS A FACT THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DFFERENT TASTES, SO DO I DO THE BOTTLE SPELL AGAIN? ANY ADVICE?

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:28 pm
by Turnsteel
Ok, first calm down, all caps on the internet is usually see as yelling, and if something in my post has angered you then I apologize. Its possible that someone has done protection work for this couple to help them stay together. I would get a reading from a reputable reader to see where things stand and work from their. And keep yourself cleansed, because breakup work is a negative thing, and keep your self protected in case someone try's to get back at you.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 pm
by lightofnirvana
sorry about the capitals, i didnt know it would look like that.i am bad at using capital and small letters, so i used capital to avoid frustration while typing,not angry at all :( SORRY.i have done many readings, majority of which predicted that he is going to be my future husband, all i have to do is sit tight, but seeing that i have been patient for 7 years, i cannot keep my cool anymore. :cry: suggestions. i also did a self cleansing spell, let say tht i have been trying since long to break them, things look great and then some problem pops up. when i have been on this post, he has called to say he misses me. well let say no sex for him until he starts doing what i want. ay suggestions regarding breaking them up? and thanks ever so much to reply

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:10 am
by catherineyronwode
I agree that the broken bottle spell mans the couple is fighting your spell -- or, rather, she is.

When a spell breaks, I either rethink the situation or re-do the spell.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:42 am
by lightofnirvana
Blessings to all. Thank you Catherine, i really looked forward for a post from you, guess it was my lucky day. I have decided to do the spell again. there is 2 questions my mind though. i have read the instructions on Shaking bottle spell, regarding the candle, i burnt it in the waning moon but does the candle need to burn each night hor 7 nights, till the new moon or can burn it fully at one time? because this is a Shaking bottle spell it is abit dfferent, therefore i am a little confused, about the disposal, can i throw it in the river but i do not want tolose my lover, i just want one person (his wife) to be out of our lives, what will be the best disposal idea? i do not know where she lives at the moment so cannot bury near her house. i will check replies once i am back from work. plz advice. thank you

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:51 pm
by LMan64
Hi Everyone..

I have a question about the break up spell kit, can you please help me. I need to get rid an ex mother of my boyfriends from always relying on him. THis women knows about me, she knows we live together and have been together for years, but she uses her daughter as a pawn to get the control. She will not allow the daughter to come to our home and will only let my boyfriend see him at her house. It is a control freak issue, she will make her daughter fresh and make things happen so that he goes to her house. She uses this daughter as a pawn. And the daughter is to the point that she knows that the only time Daddy comes is when she acts up, so she acts up to get his attention because she is his favorite child. It is a very sad situation. I have done a break up spell and so much has changed, but I now want to try the Clear and Cut also on the relationship. Is the clear and cut spell also for a relationship that is not about me, can I perform this on them. Or, if you would happen know of another spell or have any other ideas as to how I should get this whole situation to turn around, where he can now be tuff to her instead of being afraid of her and take the control. So that she will stop using this daughter as a pawn and release her to him whenever he wants to see her. WIthout taking it to the cours.

I appreciate any help in this matter....Thank you,
Laura64

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:45 pm
by path2success
Hi I have the same question about laying the remains of the kit. I am willing to do anything but this is my first time with magic & a graveyard is a little scary. Is it ok if I drive by car and drop the bottle at crossroads and drive further? I really need to do the break up spell quickly.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm
by Turnsteel
path2success wrote:Hi I have the same question about laying the remains of the kit. I am willing to do anything but this is my first time with magic & a graveyard is a little scary. Is it ok if I drive by car and drop the bottle at crossroads and drive further? I really need to do the break up spell quickly.
Well usualy you leave something at a crossroad with a prayer, least as I was taught. Also if you find the idea of going to a graveyard "a little scary" and won't do that part of the spell then you should be asking yourself how badly do you want this spell to work?

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:26 pm
by lightofnirvana
i am wanting him to break up with his wife, he listens too much to his mother and due to cultural reaons married his cousin. he is still with me but his wife doesnt know abt us, the problem is he cannot break up due to family tradition and cultural values. we see each other every other day, he doent love his wife and he has really spent 6months wit her in 7 years, now she has moved into the country to be with him and i wnt her to leave(divorce) and also the influence of his mother on him regarding this matter to stop. can i do a break up bottle with 3 of their belongings, i have his mothers hair but wifes picture only, i have his hair, which one is best to do? a bottle spell for wth just his wife belongings, or with his wife and mothers beongins, or three of their belongings in the bottle? how do i dispose of this as i want him to be with me but his wife and mother to go away frm our lives, i want them breaking up very badly.suggestions please? thank you, sorry for type errors.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:02 am
by Dr Johannes
Use her name and picture and his hairs and picture in the bottle.
Either dispose it at the crossroads, at the graveyard (asking the help of the spirits and leaving gifts) or
you try my favourite and go to a place where a river runs out into the ocean and dispose it there.

The mothers hair can be used with some Bend Over and Confusion Products telling her to do what you ask of her and let him go.

Johannes Gardback

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:57 am
by Astariell
Hi,

I am presently involved with a Break Up (Kit from LM) and I have been shaking it as I work....It started to turn black, jet black inside and more every day.....I would deduce that this is a good sign it is working? I also keep it down and dirty be the base of the toilet as suggested....

Thanks for all comments!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm
by snake
Mine turned brown and now it's all black too. I hope it's a good sign !!

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 pm
by Lukianos
Hi Astariell,
Astariell wrote: I am presently involved with a Break Up (Kit from LM) and I have been shaking it as I work....It started to turn black, jet black inside and more every day.....I would deduce that this is a good sign it is working? I also keep it down and dirty be the base of the toilet as suggested....
For the work in question, yes, the inside of the bottle turning black is a good sign the work is progressing.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 am
by Olivialeigh
Where does the Break up Bottle kit say to put the bottle by the toilet or shake it? I buried mine in a graveyard as per the instructions since I could not bury under the doorstep of the targets. Did I do something wrong? I hope not.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm
by Astariell
You didn't do anything wrong. From reading some the posts here in the entire forum I learned that you can shake it and ask for their break up as you shake it. You can leave it by the toilet where it is "dirty" and for as long as a moon cycle or less, and then bury by their walkway or a graveyard. It is just some added mojo. But basically it helps when you are not able to bury near where they walk. My bottle included "anything or anyone getting in between me and him" so I felt I needed to employ this method.....then bury it....

Keep reading here and on the LM site and you will find a vast amount of hoodoo methods......Better yet get Miss Cat's book as I am going to do now that I am doing well with rootwork!! ;)

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm
by Astariell
Also go to "Break Up/Reconciliation-How long to work?" which is posted under Ask for Help in Spellcasting" You will find more about that there as well....