Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Axle1988
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Axle1988 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 pm

So I had a bit of a problem tonight. My husband wanted to leave for the night and just think about stuff. Well I tried to keep him here with all my might and he still wanted to leave. So he ended up calling the cops and I told the cops that he can leave as long as he comes back home tomorrow and gets to talk al this out with me. So its 3am here and I'm hoping that he comes home tomorrow so i can try and see whats going on.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Axle1988,

You cannot expect a sweet spell to work if you act out so badly that the police are called.

Learn to control your own emotions, or at least control the way you express them.

All the sugar and honey in the world will not help if you are in a volatile state of mind and behave badly.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 am

Hi,

I am new to all of this and recently started a honey jar spell to work on a consultant who works for a job agency, as I received negative feedback from one employer and I am afraid that she won't send me anywhere again. I did my best at my last job, the woman there just didn't like me and perhaps I made a few small mistakes, but not huge ones and not on purpose. Also, she liked the other temp a lot and she had to leave for family reasons.

I did the petition and then decided after a week to add some liquorice root and now, after starting to read Deacon Millett's book, realise that liquorice root isn't really good for sweetening type of work. Shall I just retire the jar at some crossroads and start a new one? Also, my amazing LM order arrived today, and I now have some LM Influence oil and powder and some tranquility oil. Thanks

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 am

I wouldn't want to try to remove a single component from a honey jar. It can be done, but it is messy.

This, by the way, is one reason that some experienced workers prefer sugar jars: You can easily take things out, with no mess or fuss.

If you need to make a fundamental change to how it works, just start another one.
Two-Headed Doctor

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 am

I agree Cat. I let my emotions get the best of me and now i do not even know if he is coming home anymore or if he is gone for good. I just want to be with him so badly and work everything out. So i will keep my emotions in check and stuff. I just hope that he comes home after work.

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

So now I guess he's not coming home. He said that he will be home once in awhile to come and get clothes but that's it. So now what do I do? I was think of the IS spell? I will not give up on him. I love him so much.

HappyxBlessed

Unread post by HappyxBlessed » Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Last night I was doing my honey jar and it was hot so no wind was blowing no windows were open and my alter is not near any windows. However the flame on the candle moved back and forth slowly. Is there something wrong ? What does that mean ?

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Thank you for that info.

My next question is: shall I retire the honey jar by burying it a crossroads prior to starting a new one?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Aphrodite Moon, if you cannot easily take the licorice root out and if you feel it has compromised the sweetening work, then I'd clean the jar out in running water. Since you're still working on the same target, you could even reuse the same jar, once it's been cleaned, throroughly.
Two-Headed Doctor

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri May 31, 2013 2:20 pm

I started my honey jar today. So far so good. I'm quite excited about it. It overflowed because I used up all of the herbs (a lot more than I thought there would be) but I had been worried that I did not have his personal concerns so I prayed for St. Anthony's help. Lo and behold, when I woke up this morning, I remembered that I DO have his personal concerns (dried semen on the bedsheets) and so I used that instead of the hairs since I didn't feel like taking the risk after scouring the entire apartment for his hair. Pretty sure one of them could be his, but better to use what I'm DEFINITELY CERTAIN is his rather than just "pretty sure."

It's been a learning experience so far since I almost forgot to dress the candle (this would be my second time :p) but I can see the wax forming small hearts as it drips onto the bottom of the candle stand. Wish me luck~
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Can I add another petition to an existing sugar medicine bottle that I am currently using? My initial petition has had positive results as I wanted. I want to now solidify the relationship.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes, you can.
catherine yronwode

pennylane9

Unread post by pennylane9 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi everyone,

Okay so I need help. I'm working a honey jar for my ex, it's the second jar I've done on him... the first being somewhat successful but then I kind of sabotaged my own work, I stopped working the jar frequently and I also let my own issues of anger and jealously affect our friendship. I'm there again. I'm working a jar to improve our friendship and win him back, but for some reason since I've started the jar, nearly 3 weeks ago I've seen no sign of improvement.... and my anger and resentment towards him has increased! We did have an unpleasant exchange a few weeks ago the day after I began the jar- he was with his latest new girlfriend and he wasn't being very nice to me, he was clearly trying very hard to make me jealous and we had words over it. For some reason I'm just struggling to let go of my anger towards him, I didn't feel this bad before and I'm wondering if working the jar is making me focus on our past relationship too much? Either way I'm dwelling on things too much and working myself up... it's really painful but last time I did a jar it worked so well, I can't understand why I'm clearly sabotaging myself with negativity. Should I just give up entirely or try something else? I know jars require patience and are sometimes slow to work.... but I've been connected to this guy for a decade and I feel like we still have a strong bond despite our friendship being a bit iffy at the moment. I just thought I better ask around for advice before I do something stupid like text him again or delete him off my fb (which I did in anger a while back and it's the only thing that got a reaction out of him). The trouble is this guy has been a real jackass to me in the past but he can also be so lovely, right now I'm raging mad at his behaviour towards me but I still love him and ultimately want to mend our relationship. Help!

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 am

Hey everybody,

I have a honey jar going on my boyfriend for friendship that I did 2 yrs ago and I'm ready to start another one for our relationship to move us to marriage.
1. My question is do I throw the first one away when I start the new one or can I work both of them until the new one starts to work?
2. Also what can I add to make him want to marry me?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:10 am

You might be able to build off of the one you have going. That could be a strong base note for your relationship. You can add things like Rose Petals, to shift the overall feeling, and Deer's Tongue, to be sure the right things are being said.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:15 am

Dispose of the contents in a body of water or bury it and recycle the jar. Start a new one, if you wish, that reflects the status of your relationship now.

You can use Chupparosa and/or Marriage to move him toward wanting to marry you. You can also work with Orange Water.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/orangewater.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 pm

financialsuccess2013 --

I'm with Doctor Hob on this one. If it were me, i would just add a new petition (wrapped around herbs such as he mentioned) to the jar you already have. It has worked for you, so keep it going.
catherine yronwode

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 am

Ok thank you

Honey Doll

Unread post by Honey Doll » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm doing a honey jar and burning tea lights around it so that the honey gets hot (I've heard from multiple sources that that makes it work faster). Today, however, the honey got so hot that the lid loosened, came off partially, and a little bit of the honey came out.

Is this a good or a bad sign? I've heard the removing the lid of a honey jar "kills" it, so to speak, but I didn't do so myself or do so intentionally, it just happened because the honey got really hot and bubbled a bit in some parts of the jar.

What do you guys think?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Honey Doll --

You owe it to yourself to purchase a copy of Deacon Millett's Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells -- it would have set your mind at ease.

Whoever told you that opening a honey jar "kills" it is basically not familiar with African American folk-magic; they're just talking big. Sugar bowls are often worked open right on the kitchen table!

Get the book, it really will open your eyes to how hoodoo works, okay?

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 am

Hello all!

I started a sweet jar almost 3 months ago (it will reach the 3 month mark on the 30th). I made it by boiling equal parts water and sugar and some rose and lavender. When I started it was a clear syrup and the flowers floated inside it rather prettily.

I burn candles on it dressed with LM oils and powders, and at the bottom of the candle I stuff a tiny piece from a used menstrual pad from both me and my ex (we live together so this is easy to get). So my final burn is always a rather sizeable flame because the cotton pieces with the blood are burning.

Here's a pic of it with the final flame of the candle:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2d28a33e9fca ... r1_500.jpg

I guess this makes the lid quite hot and perhaps my syrup cooked a little because now it has become rather dark compared to when I started:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1e36e1b80c05 ... o1_500.jpg

I tasted it to make sure the syrup hasn't gone bad (since I read that it could make the spell go bad). It still tastes quite alright, but now with a slightly cooked caramelly taste.

When I started this honey jar, a couple days later we had a huge fight which resulted in her not wanting to do anything with me anymore. At first I thought it was a spell gone wrong, but I came to realize, that after that big fight, we actually both kind of woke up from it and have not had any fights since then (I had a pattern where I would start drama every week and she would get pissed right off -- and ever since the big fight, that hasn't happened at all and it's been almost 3 months). So I guess, despite getting set back, it actually took care of one issue we had.

The first month of the sweet jar was hard, because like I said, she didn't want to do anything with me anymore. I think she even considered moving out (we were broken up but still great friends so we continued to live together). I couldn't get her to really talk to me or spend time with me and she was constantly avoiding me (in public places as well).

By the second month she started warming up to me again, and we have began laughing again and having dinner quite regularly.

Now my third month mark is coming, and she has asked to go to the movies with me, and we are going on a day trip together soon. So there definitely has been movement.

Still, I'm concerned about the coloration of the jar and how the flavor of the syrup has changed. In the beginning it was sweet and flowery, and now it's like more like a "mature" sweetness, like caramel or butterscotch. I mean, it's still a rather nice flavor, but I'm wondering if this okay? Should I stop having such a strong flame on the lid? Should I make a new syrup for it?

Things have been going pretty well so I just don't want my sweet jar to go bad and have things ruined for me.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi All --

I'd appreciate some feedback/advice on a honey jar I'd been working; specifically if perhaps I gave up too soon, or if this case requires a different spell type.

Background, as brief as I can: Met a great guy earlier this year. Liked each other right away. He did warn me he was fresh out of a rough divorce and rebound, so was not making any emotional promises. I was in the same situation, so we agreed to take it slow....second time we met up, hot and heavy right away. Yeah...but it apparently went too fast, so he freaked out, we took things the wrong way...oh, rats, blew it. Trying to let things be water under the bridge via email went badly... basically, too much too soon for both of us who were still working through grief. OK. Hard lesson learned.

Let time pass... after a couple weeks, tried emailing. Nothin. Then I tried after a couple months. Nothin. When the semester ended, I decided, last attempt, then I'm letting go. Sent a simple "best wishes" message, anointed the computer with Road Opener Oil so it came through clearly, and set aside a packet of Cut and Clear Bath to do that weekend. Went to bed, woke up, and to my surprise, he responded. (Holy Smokes, Road Opener!! That's more than a sign, that's movement, right? Wow!) Also wished me well, and said he planned on responding to my emails, but needed to distance himself for a bit. Huh. OK. I said thanks, and that I looked forward to hearing from him when it was time.

Well, I knew what to do then ....HONEY JAR! :) ....only personal concern I had of his was a photo, but I stuck it to a photo of me in the petition/herb packet with some rose petals and our crisscrossed names, followed directions, and put it in a jar of organic raw honey. Yum. Burned candles dressed with Road Opener & Chupparosa (clear communication and true honest love draw) religiously. Set a time limit of about a month to hear from him, and let it do its thing.

Well, a month passed, and I just decided to gently touch base (either this had to continue or end, right?) I added some Cinnamon and Balm of Gilead to the jar, and sent a quick note asking if i could hear from re: whether he wanted to continue to correspond or not, and to wish him well. (Road Opener again, you bet.)

He did respond the next day saying he would get a thoughtful reply to me soon (you know, he's polite, but it's hard to tell if that's a positive sign or not.) Sadly, he also mention his beloved dog had died just a week before, and he was working through that, so it may take a bit. ( I had met his dog, his baby, and this was just sad to read.) I sent my condolences, assured him he could take time, and wished him well. (This poor guy has had more grief to work through this year than anyone should.)

I guess I felt I needed to let up on the honey jar in light of this; I took the jar to the gulley out behind my apartment and took off the top and asked the ants to take my message out to him.

Now I'm wondering if I gave up too soon, or maybe need to new approach. The "you love me and you want me" approach just doesn't seem like it a) will work in light of where he is emotionally and b)is the right thing to do in light of his very real grieving he is in the middle of. I'm thinking of starting another jar to encourage revisiting a friendship/relationship attempt, but also a bunch of healing and good grief, mercy on this guy. Maybe a "here's healing and support, and I'm here for you, come on back around and I'll be what you need when it's time." I think the gradual pace of a honey jar is the way to go, if appropriate. I'd again set a reasonable time limit, and a reasonable intent.

So... would folks recommend a combo healing/love draw honey jar? How would you phrase a petition like this? I have a smattering of herbs, LMCC Oils... what advice/recommendations would the experienced experts have in a case like this? I'd be grateful for what folks have to say.

(Sorry so long. I'm an academic. Long winded. Long story, too. :D )

Thanks for any feedback and advice. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi, Im new in the forum and in doing spells by my self, and i have some questions, what it means when the melted wax of a burning candle on a honey jar stays and dries out the candle and won't fall, it just keep growing with the rest of the melted wax that cames??
the candle I'm talking about was red, it was the 3d candle, the other 2 candles burned ok, kind of slow for about 9 hours each, didn't have wax melted at all, flame was kind of high and the wick wasnt forming any knots. This last candle, burnt very fast in about 4, 5 hours and it started to form the wax at the side like I mention before, the wick did form some knots, but they went away vefy fast every time it formed, what it means??
It is ok if I pray several times while the candle is burning on my honey jar? Or I have to pray just one time when I lit the candle?? I have been praying my desires while my candle is burning several times, or if the wax looks bad and I feel like praying, I touch the jar and I start talking with the guy I'm doing the work, is that ok?
Do I have to hold the honey jar on my hands when I'm ready to pray or touch it at all?

swapnil2709

Unread post by swapnil2709 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have few questions to ask to you about Sugar Jar Spell.

Yesterday I have created Sugar Jar Spell on my friend who is my crush. I have done the Ritual according to the rules by burning Red Candle on the top of sugar jar.

But I want to ask that now a days she is talking so rudely with me due to some misunderstandings & arguments. She were too frank with me in the beginning but since last 1 week she is behaving so formally with me.

I want her to become sweet towards me that's why I have done Sugar Jar Spell on her yesterday on Friday a good day for Love Spells.

I want to know whether this Sugar Jar will finish all the misunderstanding between her & me. I want her to be sweet to me forever.

I am Drawing Love of my Crush towards me. I have added two clove buds, Rose petals & few cinnamon sticks in my Sugar Jar because i have heard that

Cinnamon is used as Traditional Love drawing Spice/Herb,

Clove is used to draw someone more closer to you &

Rose petals for Love & romance.

I have added our photos with name & date of birth written on the back side of photos.

I put a drop of honey on my crush's Lips in the photo & placed my photo on her as if we both are kissing each other. Put the petition paper & everything in the sugar jar & burnt red candle of 4 inches in height on the top of sugar jar.

I have sprinkled some powdered sugar on the red candle as i have heard that Sugar is a Wiccan food ruled by Orishas & Venus and it draws someone's attention towards you.

I have started this Love drawing spell on Friday on 28th June 2013.

Now every Monday, Wednesday & Friday I will burn new red candle on the top of the jar.

The 4 inches candle burnt for nearly 7 hours with high flame through out the spell.

This is the first time I am doing Sugar Jar spell.

My Crush is behaving so rude to me due to misunderstanding & arguments. I want her to become sweet to me.

Please give some advice Am I going the right way :?:

All advices & comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your guidance. :)

Thank You.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:01 am

Keep working your sugar jar; it sounds good -- but whoever told you that "Sugar is a Wiccan food ruled by Orishas & Venus" is ignorant and you should consider that person a joke.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

The sheer amount of made-up, disinformation out there lately has been staggering. Keep a good head on your shoulders, folks.

By the way, if you google the above phrase you bring up a ridiculous page from someone quoting her personal book of shadows and includes great entries like:

"Sushi: a Wiccan food that is Japanese in origin and is ruled by Neptune and Venus. Sushi used in Wicca in the kitchen will increase psychic awareness and sexual prowess."

Anyone reading something like this should immediately know something is up with the validity of this information.

Just because it is on the internet DOES NOT MEAN it has any value or truth to it, whatsoever.

Also, I was just informed that this article is not from the "author's" Book of Shadows, but directly copy/pasted from a ridiculous book about the 100's of "Wiccan" food ingredients out there. *sigh* There is so much better information available out there. This is just garbage.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Oh, MAN!! That's beyond stupid.

This stuff makes real Wiccans, who actually are serious about what they do and knowledgeable about their actual history (Hutton , Adler, Clifton, Lewis and Pizza ed., et. al) really upset, too. The whole "roll your own religion" thing that's so prevalent online is not Wicca or Contemporary Paganism; they have modern histories.

There's such a good stack of real academic work on Wicca and Paganism now (largely by Pagan academics who are darn serious about it) that goofball stuff like Joseph quoted is simply inexcusable. People are just choosing to be ignorant and then pretend to be knowledgeable. (I notice a similar pattern with people claiming their magic is hoodoo when it isn't, and then getting uppity when ms cat addresses their inaccuracies.)

Just sayin'. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi,

My honey jar is to sweet the guy I love to me, so I'm burning red, pink, yellow and sometimes blue candles. I have some questions.

1) what it means when the candle I'm burning on my honey jar burns out and it start to melt the wax that its already there from other candles, then that wax start to go down the jar and it stays and dries arround of the bottom of the honey jar, living the top or lid clean??

2) All the candles I'm burning, burns with out any wax, what that means??

3) Flame most of the time stay still and kind of big, what's that mean??

4) It is ok if I pray my desires several times to my honey jar holding the jar, or I have to pray only when I lit the candle for the first time?

5) do I have to touch the jar while praying or not??

6) What I have to do with the burn wicks? Should I take them out from the meltd wax of the honey jar and put them with the rest of the wax in a bag or put them in the trash??

please somebody help me?? Thanks

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Help please!! I'm wondering if somebody will ever reply to my posts?? I really need some answers! Please sombody?? I will really appreciate it, thanks. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 am

stardust123,

1) Those are called "tears." They indicate sorrow. Please see the books "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" and "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" for more information.

2) This can be related to the type of candle as well as a sign. Generally it means no side-effects. Please see the book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" for more information.

3) A strong burn means your work is not being interferred with. Please see the book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" for more information.

4) You can pray each time you light a candle.

5) As you like it.

6) I take mine outside and bury them. I never put spell remnants in the trash.
catherine yronwode

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks cat!!

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi cat, so those tears of sorrow are bad for me, that means my spell is going wrong? How can I fix it?? Any of the candles I have burn after those that did that, haven't do nothing like it again, all candles of any color burn with no wax residuous, big flame very steady, no knots, do that means my honey jar is doing its job just fine??
Do u think that I have to change the candles I'm using for different brand to see if I get wax residuous? Or you think that the ones I have are ok and they just burn clean because my spell is going ok??
One of the red candle that I mention in a previous post did burn with a lot of wax residuous and it was from the same box of candles, same brand, as the ones i have been burning, so do you think that its just normal and my spell is going fine??
In my question # 4 I don't have clear your answer, can you please explan it a bit better?? Thanks cat!

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:52 am

Hi to all,

A couple weeks ago I did a sugar jar to a man that I wish he could help me to find a good job because he is a good manager, the strange staff behind his face in the picture he was another man face director of a bank, but the petition that I wrote was with the first man in the picture (the manager).

After 2 weeks I was walking in a field with my girlfriend where people go with dogs or to go by bicicle tour, so the direcort came in front of us by bicicle (the man behind the manager in the picture) and he stopped to talk with us, after a couple minutes inside me I listen a voice to tell me to ask him if he could help me to find a job....and he started to tell me to do a scool for compliance manager and he is going to help me to find a job place where I can work and study thougheter....so now I am waiting is going to help me to do that...

So my question is the sugar jar is making the coincidence with people? In other words the sugar make happen to find people and to receive their helps???

Thank you a lot to all!

I love luckymojo

By Magister9
Blessing and luck

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 am

Hi to all,

3 weeks ago I did a sugar jar with a picture of a manager that I meet for making him sweet to help me to find a job, but behind his face in the picture he was another man that he is the director of another company...

Anyway after a couple weeks I was walking with my girlfriend in the field where people go with dogs and by bicicles and we saw the director by bicicle in front of us ...and he stopped with us and he started to talk.

After 2 minutes I felt to ask him if he could help me to find a job and he told me to do a school for executive master (9 months of school and 1 day for week of school) and he asked me my curriculum and he is going to help me to find a work place too.

I am really happy about what it is happen even if I am waiting to put my signature on the contract first :)

I have some questions about what it is happen....why I met the second man (the director) in the picture tha he was behind my target even if I didn't wrote about him in the petition ???

The sugar jar spell create the coincidence about what we wants?

What it is the really differences of sugar jar and honey jar?

Thank you a lot to all

bye Magister9 :D :D
Blessing and luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 am

Magister9 wrote:I have some questions about what it is happen....why I met the second man (the director) in the picture tha he was behind my target even if I didn't wrote about him in the petition ???

The sugar jar spell create the coincidence about what we wants?
It sure looks like that's what happened! Congratulations! Perhaps the second man had a more generous heart than the man you were originally working on.
What it is the really differences of sugar jar and honey jar?
Sugar is often cheaper than honey and some people think that honey is more "special" because of that.

Some newcomers to hoodoo believe that one should prescribe a honey jar if you want to light candles on it, and a sugar jar if you would like to shake it up while praying over it daily and perhaps use the sugar in cooking. Not everybody works that way, though; the old-fashioned folks tend to use sugar or syrup more often than honey, and to treat them exactly the same in terms of spell-casting, For instance, I have several sugar jars on which I light candles every night. It just works better for me.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am

Thank you MissMichaele for your answer :)

Anyway I saw that the sugar jar attracts better than honey jar the coincidence to meet people or situations and today in new moon in the jupiter hour I did another experiment and I will see if my theory is correct :)))

Why every nights do you lights candles on the top of sugar jars? It's better every nights??

Bye Magister9 :D
Blessing and luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 am

Magister9,

How often you light candles on a sugar or honey has to do with the amount of pressure you wish to put on the situation, how urgent the matter is, and whether you can make time for it in your daily schedule. Miss Michaele is a PROFESSIONAL root woman, so she will be casting spells for her clients every evening as part of her daily work for them.
catherine yronwode

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 pm

I have been burning candles on a honey jar for several months now asking for the servicer for my loan Bank of America to modify my home loan and was just informed they sold the servicing rights to Nationstar Mortgage. The petition inside the honey jar covered with wax since I have burned the blue alter candles for months is asking for Bank of America to modify the loan. What should I do now? This just happened although I have turned in the loan mod documents and Bank of America says that Nationstar will pick up where BofA left off. Should I open the jar and insert a new paper for Nationstar or just bury it and begin over? :?:

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am

I am currently working on a honey jar and I've been told it's good to have it in light places, such as a window sill, so the sun and moons rays can shine it's light on it and in the cases of hot days, heat, to keep the jar warm. Is this true? I thought it could be, since vinegar jars are meant to be kept in the dark, but better asking, just to be sure. I want nothing to go wrong with my honey jar.

fantasma79

Unread post by fantasma79 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey there,
I'm hoping this is the right place for this question. I am planning on doing a honey jar spell to help with a situation that I'm having with my employer. I need to sweeten her up a little bit! I noticed while looking over some of the notes on honey jar spells on the Lucky Mojo site, that it is recommended that they be worked on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I was hoping I could get a little insight as to why it is not done everyday. I was always told (perhaps incorrectly) that one must maintain the intent and energy every day or the spell wouldn't work. Any thoughts??
Thanks!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:37 am

Since nobody has answered my question, I am going to assume by reading the previous posts that I should open the honey jar and add the new petition with herbs to the jar to keep the spell going adding the new bank servicer Nationstar Mortgage to modify the mortgage loan. Please correct me if I am wrong!

LovelyDay

Unread post by LovelyDay » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello Bri,

I would like to try this, but unfortunately I don't have any hair from him and all I have are pics of him and us together and a pen he wrote with and gave to me. Would these items suffice?

P.S. He's in another state and we're kind of not on speaking terms now, so getting these items would be kind of difficult :-(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Starcaster --

Yep, that's right.

=======

LovelyDay,

Use the photos. Write your petition with the pen that he gave you. Dress the candles

However, sweetening him is only part of the work you must do. Re-establishing contact is the major issue. See the thread on getting people to stay and remain in contact as well.
catherine yronwode

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am

Miss Cat, you are the best! Thank you so much! :D

libracode

Unread post by libracode » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 am

Hello All,

I made my first honey jar yesterday & last night I dreamt that the target was watching me interact (friendly, maybe a little flirty) with another guy & he started crying over me! Should I take this as a sign? A good one or bad one, for me or him? What do you guys think? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you.

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi to all.
I have some questions,
1. What it means when the melted wax of the burnt candles on my honey jar drips down and stays and dries arround the bottom of the jar??
2. If I burn candles on my honey jar EVERYDAY, will that make it work faster?? Can I do that or not?? Why??
3. Why only the red candles I burn on the jar (sometimes only and not all of them, if I have 5, only 1 will do this) drips wax?? The pink, yellow and blue candles never drips wax, all my candles are the same brand.
4. If I burn 8'' or 12'' candles that last 9 to 12 hours, will that make the guy I want think about me, have feelings to come to me quicker and make him feels it longer time than burning smallest candles that last 2 or 4 hours only??
5. For how long can I use the same honey jar?? Can I use it for years or I have to make a new one after certain time??
6. I noticed some tiny black ants all over my jar, I try to take them out but I decided to let them stay, after 2, 3 days they all were gonne, can that b a bad sign for my spell??

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Thank you all :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 am

stardust123:

1. What it means when the melted wax of the burnt candles on my honey jar drips down and stays and dries around the bottom?

-This is quite common. I have some that have an entire "shield" of wax built up all around.

2. If I burn candles on my honey jar EVERYDAY, will that make it work faster?? Can I do that or not?? Why??

-Some will burn candles on the jar everyday if they desire. I do not believe it makes the spell work "faster" but it does allow you to keep it in your thoughts if you have trouble concentrating on the work at hand. Especially for the first week or two.

3. Why only the red candles I burn on the jar (sometimes only and not all of them, if I have 5, only 1 will do this) drips wax?? The pink, yellow and blue candles never drips wax, all my candles are the same brand.

-The small red candles I use are usually a bit heavier wax than the rest even though they look the same. Many times the color of the candle will effect the burn time. This is why most candles will have a listing for the average burn time and not an exact length of time. Their small red candles I use from Lucky Mojo are very dark red and conduct heat very quickly. More so than the light yellow or white. This is what I have found to be true---your results may vary.

4. If I burn 8'' or 12'' candles that last 9 to 12 hours, will that make the guy I want think about me, have feelings to come to me quicker and make him feels it longer time than burning smallest candles that last 2 or 4 hours only??

-There is usually not a "quicker" "faster" "more powerful" way to make a spell work. There are ways to accentuate a spell, but many decades of workers have had success with burning small 4" candles on the jars. This does not mean you cannot use the larger candles, just know they are not going to make a spell work faster on their own.

5. For how long can I use the same honey jar?? Can I use it for years or I have to make a new one after certain time??

-My wife and I have quite a few Honey Jars that have been continuously worked for multiple years are are still going strong. You do not need to make another one unless you strongly feel the situation could benefit from it. Just don't get caught in the redo/repeat cycle of negative thought.

6. I noticed some tiny black ants all over my jar, I try to take them out but I decided to let them stay, after 2, 3 days they all were gonne, can that b a bad sign for my spell??

-Ants in hoodoo are considered great carriers and messengers of spellwork. They will go spread your intent. I do not worry about black ants unless they start to become a problem.

I hope this helped you.

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:11 am

Thank u so much Joseph Magnuson for your answers! they really helped me :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm

stardust123: You are more than welcome. That is exactly what we are here for. Glad to help.
Joseph Magnuson

LovelyDay

Unread post by LovelyDay » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 am

LovelyDay,

Use the photos. Write your petition with the pen that he gave you. Dress the candles

However, sweetening him is only part of the work you must do. Re-establishing contact is the major issue. See the thread on getting people to stay and remain in contact as well.[/quote]

Thanks Cat. BTW, are you able to post the link and/or thread with the information you stated above about staying/remaining in contact? Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi LovelyDay,

here's the link to that thread: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 17#p130017
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

bnk16

Unread post by bnk16 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Wellthis is my first time posting,I started doing doing a love sweetening honey jar nearly a week ago. All i put in the petition paper was some of the lucky mojo love herb mix,some orris root ,a rose quartz,and a picture of the target and dabbed love me oil on the paper, tied with a red ribbon, i also added a small stick of cinnamon and a little rose water to the honey.I had been burning candles everyday with the targets name and petition carved into it along with love me oil on the candle and praying over it 3 times a day. The first 3 days the candle burned down with little wax left,then the day after the wax melted into a heart shape,the days after including last night, the candle burned all the way down to where only the wick was left and the other wax buildup that was on the jar just disappeared. I heard that this is a good sign since that means the jar is hungry and working since its "eating"it's own wax? my question being since it seems to be going well without his personal concerns, should i still add them anyway since i'll probably be able to get some soon or should i just keep working it as it is? Thanks :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 am

Hi bnk16 and welcome to the Forum. If you can get his personal concerns - that's about the only reason that a honey jar should be opened to add something! Alternatively, you can keep working the jar as it and use the personal concerns to craft a mojo bag or dolly to work with.
Aura Laforest

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:24 pm

can a honey jar be used to attract an ideal soulmate? can a honey jar be used to attract an ideal unknown lover?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 am

Hi abadd1,

Although if you really wanted to you could, honey jars are usually used to sweeten feelings or a situation between two known parties. You can read more about them and their history on the informational page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To attract an ideal unknown love the red candle and lodestone spell works nicely, you can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
Aura Laforest

bnk16

Unread post by bnk16 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:54 am

Thanks! idk if this post went through before,but incase it didn't, i heard st anthony and st raphael are good to petition for this kind of work, i also heard st elena or st valentine. Which would be more appropriate? and how would i go about petitioning them?

Happyness

Unread post by Happyness » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey Good Evening ALL!!

So, I've read the entire thread (yep, A-L-L 125 pages + Ms.Cat's page on honey jars + the entire inventory . . their history AND their multitude of uses)

and I've NOT seen this per say asked and really answered, if I've overlooked I apologize . . it pertains to a Court Case Honey/ Sugar Jar . .

And as I'm putting together a Court Case Sugar Jar am going over this thread again along with using the "advanced search" toolbar for the overall threads . . but I'm digressing and am sorry . .

So, I'm taking my ex to civil court as he owes me ( A LOT of $$ . . $18K to be exact!!) and NOW I've just found out he's gotten a lawyer and might counter sue (maybe with some serious charges) :(

And am trying NOT to be too long winded and panicky here BUT my life is literally in the balance . .

being that I have his lawyers name and pic (but no personal concerns), how would one word the petition?

AND these are the herbs I will be using:

* calendula flowers
* cascara sagrada
* celadine
* court case sachet powder
* deer's tongue leaves
* dill seeds
* pay me

Can anyone advise on adding anything else? Doing anything else . . in conjunction with?? . . Adding commanding, influencing elements?? Working on my ex at the same time??

Anyways, thank you for taking your time to read my post and truly hope to hear back from someone

Appreciatively Yours,
(TRYing to stay and be) Happy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Happyness,

Your list of herbs sounds good.

I would not mix Court Case Sachet Powders into the sugar; that is not my style. I prefer the sugar to remain edible, so i can cook with it.

The Pay Me product was not specified, but i presume you mean the oil, and that you will use it to dress candles. I would blend it with Court Case Oil as well.

If the divorce involves a child or children, i always blend in King Solomon Wisdom Oil (and use Solomon Seal Roots) as well, because of the story of King Solomon deciding on what was best for the baby, in his famous legal case cited in the Bible at 1 Kings 3:16-28.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Happyness

Unread post by Happyness » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Hey Ms. Cat!!

Have been TRYing my best to send a thank YOU . . but my pc seems to not allow me

And hopefully NOW (with fingers crossed), thank YOU so much Ms. Cat!! for your extreme quick reply . . I love your advice, wisdom and support . . and that of your site and the advice on here

I was going to use your "pay me" products when I found out/ find out who the judge presiding over the case is (in their petition packet) and some towards my ex

I was just having trouble finding out - how you would write out and word the petition for my ex's lawyer, could not find that . . and am probably a bit frazzled . . sorry . . I've never been counter sued, or gone to court for that matter, except for jury duty

Thank YOU so much again Ms. Cat!

Appreciatively Yours,
Happyness

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”