Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
divaluck
Forum Member
Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 am

I am thinking of ordering the follow me boy spell kit and would like to know if I will need any personal items from the person I'm doing the spell on in order for it to work? It is a long distance situation so I would not be able to obtain anything personal of his so I wonder if it will be worth casting the spell without any personal item. Thanks! :D

MaJiG_GarDen

Re: Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm

usually contact is necessary but I guess there is no harm in trying.. you could use pictures??

Good luck

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

So, when is there going to be a Follow Me Girl spell kit ;-) I guess you could buy the oils and powders and such separately and just substitute them, but I'd think it'd be awesome to get a kit for heterosexual males going :-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 am

I do have pictures, do you think that would work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 am

I'm sure if you called the shop, they could sub out the FMB for some FMG products in the kit.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 am

No personal concerns would weaken the work somewhat but you'd try anyway. Do you have anything the target has touched - like a name card, etc.?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 pm

In root work its all about creating a link with the intended target. There is a whole ranking to which personal concerns will help influence the traget best with sexual fluids ranking top and name papers and business cards ranking at the bottom. If you have anything from a love letter written to you, a business card, a photo add them in. If not then a name paper with DOB might be the only personal concern included. Use what you got and throw your heart into it :-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm

No personal concerns does not weaken the work if you are "gifted" for the work and your intentions are strong enough. I have cursed the hell out of someone with just their damn name. So I know it is possible. Sure it might take a few more tries, but it is possible

As for your situation, it is kind of going to be hard for him to follow you like a dog when this person is long distance. I would get a reading and see if this situation is really worth pursuing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 am

Would a Love Me or Come to Me spell work better?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 am

Like I said in your other thread, we know nothing about your situation. We do not need a novel, but a concise paragraph as to what is the issue would be helpful

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 am

It is a long distance situation. Everything was fine until a few weeks ago when he stopped contact all together. We had been talking several times and day and texting, now there is nothing.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 am

hey rockpep... i would start on a honey jar first as that would form a good basis for other reconciliation work.

G'luck!

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Thank you, I'll start there.

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Does anyone know what size candle holder would I need for the follow me boy spell kit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:57 pm

The 4' candles that come with most of our kits fit very nicely into the stamped small size stamped brass star candle holders:

CAX-BRS-BSS4 Stand Brass Stamped Brass Star Holder for 4" Candles $0.75
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

You should order them at the same time.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 pm

jwmcclin wrote:You should order them at the same time.
I did, I just placed my first order, I am so excited!

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am

Can you affect the intensity of a spell? I was looking at the Follow Me, Boy spell kit and was wondering if you didn't say "Follow me like a dog." but use a bit milder language in your ritual like "Desire only me. Treat me like a Princess. Spoil and fawn over me" if you would get a slightly toned down version of the spell. Follow me like a dog just sounds a bit extreme. What kind of affects have people had with this spell? As a woman who likes a lot of attention and to be very doted after, it sounds quite alluring, but not quite sure what "like a dog" details. I'd like to leave that part out. lol

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 am

Geena, sure you can adjust language the instructions are intended as a guide while should be followed as closely as possible. However you are using Follow Me Boy which is intended to attract, "get the attention" and get the target to follow you.... but if you want him to desire you and treat you like a princess you are asking for a different intent which is the "Love Me" spell kit but you may mix them with the appropriate intent and get your results. This is my understanding.

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 am

Oh I guess I misread the intent of the spell. I didn't really know it was an "attraction" "attention" spell. I thought of it as a bit of the guy being drawn into a pussy-whipped,worshipful, sort of love relationship because of the mention of "dominate a man." But with the name Follow me, it sounds exactly like what you say--an attention getting sort of spell.

I wonder what would be a spell to bring out the slightly obsessed in love, pussywhipped sort of mentality in someone who already is in love with you? You know, something a high maintence girl who enjoyed being the center of his universe, but not see him eat out of a dogbowl in a penis leash or something. :lol:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

Essence of Bendover mixed with any love product.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 am

Geena wrote:Oh I guess I misread the intent of the spell. I didn't really know it was an "attraction" "attention" spell. I thought of it as a bit of the guy being drawn into a pussy-whipped,worshipful, sort of love relationship because of the mention of "dominate a man." But with the name Follow me, it sounds exactly like what you say--an attention getting sort of spell.

I wonder what would be a spell to bring out the slightly obsessed in love, pussywhipped sort of mentality in someone who already is in love with you? You know, something a high maintence girl who enjoyed being the center of his universe, but not see him eat out of a dogbowl in a penis leash or something. :lol:
I actually find using Essence of Bend Over for something like that a little strong, Bend Over has the roughest "edge" of all the commanding/controlling products. I would go with Follow Me Boy products to accomplish that.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

There are several levels of domination....to increase a current love relationship u can use Fire of Love and/or Love Me; I Dominate my Man is to control a man's thoughts ... on another level some people use the skull candle and add some of these oils for coercion but its all about what you want.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I'd go with Follow Me Boy also. Essence of Bend Over is good stuff, but it has an element of degredation to it.

How you word your petition and prayer, its intensity and word choice help focus your desires and what manifests. If you pray for him to think of only you thats what your energy goes into, if you pray for him to follow you like a lost puppy, thats what your energy goes into.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Is that "essence of bend over" good for anointing a pink candle for a honeyjar? Or does "dragon blood oil" work better?

Mind you ...I am a guy and the oils are for a girl

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 pm

It depends on the situation. I have had some strong results with Essence of Bendover in lovework this year. I may go back to it. My target is receptive to it, I think due to his history. As I am not in real life a domineering person this really seems to help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 am

Some people use a commanding element in their honey jars. Burning a purple candle anointed with Essence of Bend Over on a honey jar is one way of adding that commanding element.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 am

Javi623 wrote:Is that "essence of bend over" good for anointing a pink candle for a honeyjar? Or does "dragon blood oil" work better?

Mind you ...I am a guy and the oils are for a girl
A pink candle is for love, the sweet, romancing, reconciling type of love. Essence of Bend Over is for power and absolute control over someone. If you want to increase sweet romantic feelings in a person (man or woman) then you don't want to command and control them. If you want to command and control them and get them to do what you want, that's fine, but it isn't going to foster feelings of romantic love and trust. Would you trust someone that you felt had absolute control over you? You might want to go to bed with them every time you saw them, but you wouldn't trust them and you probably wouldn't have warm and fuzzies for them either. So if you want to use the Bend Over, use a purple candle like Conjureman suggested and if you are doing a pink candle use love drawing type oils. You could also use a red candle (good for love and sex, but also with an increased element of power/control/dominance) and use a slightly more compelling love-drawing oil like Follow me Girl, Bewitching, etc, etc.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 am

You could try Compelling instead, more subtle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 am

I have just received the follow me boy spell kit today.
When i read the instruction I noticed that I have to pour the bath-water at his doorstep and the remaining bath-water at mine.
But the point is that I don't know where he lives now, so I can't send him a letter as the instruction suggested.
What can I do in this case?
can I just pour all the bath-water in front of my doorstep? will it affect the result?
thanksssss! :D

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:27 am

I started my Follow me boy kit last Friday and everything went ok, except that yesterday I found out my Lavender leave was gone.. I don't know if it has fallen down from my shoe or what happened but I can not find it.

Now what should I do, should I start all over again or continue without my leave...an other thing is that I use to change my shoes everyday so, do I have to put the leaves from one shoe to another too? or I have to wear the same shoe for the 21 days???

Blessings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Its the leaf that is magical tayra not the shoe...keep the leaf and wear in the shoes you chose for the day etc. Do you mean Violet Leaves?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm

You must mean Violet leaf, not Lavender, but jwmcclin is correct -- it is the herbal spirit that is magical.
catherine yronwode

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi Miss. Cat,
Sorry, yes I mean Violet leaf, but what can I do now... I can not find it? should I continue with the spell anyway or do i have to make it all over again?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 am

Do you have ANY contact with this person? If you do then you can toss it at their car, spray some at the carpet of their desk desk or whereever you he contact with them. Same thing with the letter, perhaps you can drop it off on their windshield or whatever. Furthermore, there are plenty of sites where you can do people searches if you know enough info about the person.

If you do not have direct contact with this person, perhaps this is not the right kit for you to be doing.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 am

I agree with starsnthesky7 contact and communication is important in any love spell; you may want want to include 'return to me' or another spell to encourage communication (not saying that this spell will not work) This is a very personal spell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

You might consider working this from two angles. First you could work a Come to Me conjure to get them to come to you, to take your friendship to the next level and to bridge the relationship distance between you two. From there you'll have a better chance of working the Follow Me Boy kit.

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi everyone. Don't want to hijack this thread but wanted to ask a little question that pertained to it. If you perform the spell..but hang on to the water for a few weeks then dump it in their yard, car tires, or whatever...is that ok? Can it be done some time after the spell is complete?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes, but be sure the water remains fresh and does not go bad. Refreigerating it or freezing it (or, in the old-timey way, canning it) will ensure that water tht contins biologically active essences stays fresh.
catherine yronwode

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi guys...
I just need a little bit of help here....
This is the story so far... I started my follow me kit 13 days ago and it was working PERFECT! my target was following me like a dog and he even asked me to go back, everything was ok.. he didnt want me to go out with other guys even if we are not together anymore than he FOLLOW me to a bar last friday... we had a nice time and he was so lovely and charing with me but unfortunately, I got drunk and when we go back home he wanted to kiss me and told me he loves me and I just couldn't handle it, maybe because i was drunk or I dont know why I slap on his face twice and said why he has done that to me if he really loves me, why he is still comunicating with this bitch if he really loves me.. told him go away, after all what you have done how dare you told me this.. I don't know why I said this to him and I just left. The next day we bumped into eachother and he approched to me and said sorry, of course I said sorry too.. but I couldn't do anything more and left, since that day he just send me one text or two talking about stupid things like how the weather is but nothing regarding us... and I just felt frustrated, I know it was my fault because I over reacted but I didn't meant to said what I said... I do love him and I want him back but I think I'm getting too obssesed with this that if he doesn't call me at every hour I don't feel good. Please can u help and give any advise to get more relaxed and calm and just trust on my spell even if I sabotaged it.
And don't get me wrong I do love this guy with all my heart but this feeling is making me doubt about my spell, and I don't want that.. I want to trust that everything will be ok as were last week.. I think i just need to calm but I'm getting to ansious...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Tayra, first get a reading to see if things will work out. Second the spell worked you messed up, when I mess up in life I appologise. He told you he loved you, what else do you need? the short convo is that weird stage when you want to keep contact and dont know whats going on. if you want do a rec spell on him to forgive over the slap and harsh words, use a come to me kit, dust yourself with look me over products. When you do get him tie his nature. But first and formost I think you need to talk to him a good heart to heart would probably get you right back on track.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

It's very important not to sabotage your work in the real life. Slapping a person when they start acting exactly as your spell wants them to will put your work back a few steps.

We all make mistakes, now its important that you fix the issue. Start working a honey jar to help sweeten him gradually again and help recover from your incident. After you've completed the Follow Me Boy, you may want to repeat the spell after you've had a little heart to heart with your target.

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm

J82 and Conjureman have given great advice, yet I suggest working on yourself to get rid of your own issues of unresolved anger and distrust. The way I see it, drawing/love work is going to be even more difficult because of your recent behavior. Would YOU have second thoughts about being with someone who slapped YOU and screamed at YOU after you said you loved him? Your feelings of anger and distrust are a big obstacle.

I suggest getting a reading on how to clean up yourself and to improve your love situation. If you have to wait a few days for your reading, then just chill out. Don't hesitate to meaningfully apologize to your guy if you get a chance.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 am

I would like for my boyfriend to move in with me. He lives 45 min away. Which is not so bad, but I want him here with me. ;-) Would I use follow me boy or come to me? I do like the idea of him "following me around"... I am kicking myself for Not ordering come to me or follow me boy when I ordered all my sachet powders. Thanks guys for all of your help.

tayra

Unread post by tayra » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:29 am

Thank you guys for your advise!
Well, just and updated what happened yesterday.... after I slap him on Friday, he apologized to me and I did the same, he said he deserved it and that he understood me. I did have a reading and my rootworker told me everything will be fine, that the other girl doesn't mean anything to him, is someone who he feels fine with because she is not with her in reality.... she is sexy and pretty and doesn't prohibited anything to him and always even if he treated her bad she is always nice and romantic with him..... I don't know why but sometimes I think she has put a spell on him, because he continue talking to this girl who leaves miles away and do what ever this girl tell him to do, but still doesn't accept her or their "relationship", he denies he has something with her and even if she has invited him on Facebook he doesn't accept her, the only good thing is that she also told him to stop having contact with me and to delete me from his Facebook or Msn but he hasn't done it and he won't do it. He says he loves me and that I'm the only girl who he really has love, that I'm the love of his life, but this girl got me on my nerves already...
He slept yesterday at my house, sometimes he doesn't want to have sex just talk and watch tv or play, coz he says if he comes to my house it's not just sex... is because he misses me and miss our time together, we talked about thing we used to in the past and things that are going on right now in our lives... I do love him, he is the love of my life and I can says that I believe everything he said about loving me but I'm so confuse about this bitch (who has been always a bitch, she even made out with his brother before and his closest friends) that's why I don't understand why he has this kind of obsession with her.
I made a vinegar jar for them but it seems is not working coz this girl even if he says something bad to her or start to fight she is still after him saying I know honey is because you work too much that you get stressed and overreacted with me and immediately after said this, she spam his mailbox with naked pics of herself. Maybe that's why he is like this...I do not know!
what I want is to calm down, take the things easily and wait to see my spell work, maybe recover the trust i had on my spells... I have continued doing my follow me boy spell, and I will start a come to me as you guys suggested, but at the same time as I said I think I need something to relax, to don't rush and to think clearly... and to be patience to see my work developed... because I'm getting so frustrated...
You guys are so nice with everybody here and I really appreciated I can count on you guys and explain how I feel...
thank you so much!!
Blessings,

Shogun87

Unread post by Shogun87 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi,
This is probably a really obvious thing but when I received the Follow Me Boy spell kit there was a little square paper in it with some asian drawings and calligraphy on it. This paper wasn't mentioned in the directions so I was wondering what it was for. (Petition paper maybe?)
Thanks

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Its not part of the spell kit, its a Tibetan prayer flag. Just a lil freebie LM puts in the box with your order. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Lucky Mojo is one of those companies that you can really tell puts a great deal of effort and care into their products- even when it comes to packaging. What you received is a Tibetan Prayer Flag. There is a thread on the forum that mentions it.

Along with the prayer flag they often send flyers with free spells, instructions on how to use various spiritual supplies, and other such personal touches that makes them the company we all love.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Shogun87...you have in your hands evidence for one of the many reasons we love LM...

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 pm

A trick I picked up from several members of this forum is to use those prayer flags for writing petition papers. I liked this so much I ended up ordering the big stack of them with all the colors.

~K

Shogun87

Unread post by Shogun87 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 am

Awesome! Thanks LM and you guys for telling me what it was! :)

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Wed May 05, 2010 2:34 am

I use them too for petitions. Where on the site can you buy the papers? I love them.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 am

kittynmoon wrote:I use them too for petitions. Where on the site can you buy the papers? I love them.
Here you go: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatholycar ... rayerflags

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Hey all. forum noob.
I got the FMB spell kit and I read the instructions and I'm a little concerned about the part that tells me I have to go to the guy's house and splash the water on his doorstep...there is NO way I can get away with that...he lives with his family and I can never be sure when no one's home not to mention what if a neighbour sees or something...I'm wondering if anyone knows a way I can modify this to make it work cuz I'd really like to use it, also am I supposed to make the mojo hand before I start the spell? just kind of feeling a bit overwhelmed about it and I don't want to be caught in a compromising situation
thanks guys

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Bella_Dellanotte wrote: I got the FMB spell kit and I read the instructions and I'm a little concerned about the part that tells me I have to go to the guy's house and splash the water on his doorstep...there is NO way I can get away with that...he lives with his family and I can never be sure when no one's home not to mention what if a neighbour sees or something...
It's not as difficult as you might think really. Go at three or four in the morning. Its an important step in the spell and you can't wiggle out of it or try to make an end-run around it. If you are committed tot he work you can almost always find a way.

Here's an idea, go to visit him, have the water in a sports bottle or the like, hold it as if you have been drinking from it, before you knock "accidentally" spill it on the step.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 am

ooh that's a really good sneaky idea ^_^
but yeah even 3-4am isn't safe cuz him and his brothers can come home at anytime or be awake and see, its just too much of a risk It's not about trying to weasel out of anything it's just what can I realistically do without being caught cuz if I'm seen acting shady that won't really help the situation lol but thanks for the water bottle idea, never would have thought of that!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 am

Go in the middle of the day then. Most likely everyone will be at work or school. Walk up and knock (lightly) on the door. Wait a sec and turn around to leave. When you do....trip and spill your water. If the neighbors see you they will just think you are stopping by to visit and you're a cluts, lol.

If you watch the house for a couple of days you will learn everyone's routine. You'll have a pretty good idea of when no one is home.

You could also make up a flyer of a "friends lost dog" and go door to door and ask the neighbors if they have seen him. When you get to his house spill the water.

NurseGirl1788

Unread post by NurseGirl1788 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 am

Hey guys, recently purchased a Follow Me Boy vigil candle to be lit by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

Just wondering if I can/should do anything in conjunction with that.

The guy in question blows hot and cold, some days he’s very responsive to me . . . others not so much. I try to give him his space since I know his job’s very stressful and that he’s very hesitant to start another relationship since his ex-fiancé broke his heart like almost two years ago. But there is something about him that makes me not want to give up on him, even though if this were any other guy I would have been blown him off. Suggestions ???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 am

Work the Follow Me Boy spell kit to back the candle up.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 am

I would consider getting a reading if you have not already to see why he is blowing hot and cold like you said. Personally, I don't think the Follow me boy products are really what you are looking for. Based on what you have said, sounds like you need to do some healing, and clarity work to help him move on from this past relationship. I think you should do some come to me work or a spell kit rather than the follow me boy. I mean if you want him to follow you around, then follow me boy is the thing. But I would actually do some come to me work with some betwitching.You can do a sweet jar as well to make him more sweet to you. First you need to get a reading if you have not already, and definitely do some healing and clarity work to help him move on.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”