• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:13 am

Money Stay With Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Name Question on Money Stay With Me Spell

Unread postby blessedsolo1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am

Pls, i will appreciate an answer to this question: I am about doing the "Money stay with me" and other Spells which requires i write my name either on paper or on the actual money.

Because i am in another country different from my original country of birth, my official name at the moment is different from my birth and known name.

WHICH OF THE TWO NAMES SHOULD I USE FOR ALL MY SPELLS , my birth and known name OR my present official name which is necessary at the moment for other purposes ? Pls help.
blessedsolo1

Re: Name Question on Money Stay With Me Spell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

Use the name which, to you, most represents *you* -- or, alternatively, use *both* names.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Good luck,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wollf » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 am

I've just ordered the money stay with me spell kit and I had a few questions about it.
1) The spell asks for silver dimes, I'm sure my Dad has some silver dimes but I don't think they're mercury silver dimes. Do I need mercury silver dimes or can I use other silver dimes?

2) In the spell it says I need to write my name nine times on a bit of paper. I'm doing this spell for me and my family so should i write everyones name down nine times aswell?

Hope someone can answer these for me. Thanks.
wollf

Re: a few questions

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 am

You can order mercury dimes from LM or buy them in a coin shop.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 am

Ok thanks. What about the second question?
wollf

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 am

You can just write "My household" or "my immediate family" - or whatever best encapsulates the people you are including.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 am

ok thanks :D
wollf

Unread postby naysue » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 pm

I recently ordered the money stay with me and attraction spell kits. I'm curious as to whether the order of these spells matters. Should I do the attraction spell and then the money stay with me spell or vice versa?

The directions say that the attraction spell will take 7 days leading up to the full moon. Am I limited to waiting until around mid-July before I can begin this spell? Someone mentioned before that waning v. waxing isn't relevant beyond wicca. Will someone speak further on this please. Thank you!
naysue

Re: Money Stay with Me & Attraction Spells

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 pm

I would do Attraction first to get the money coming in, then once you have an increased flow, begin the Money Stay With Me to aid your management and saving of the new income.

Waxing and Waning is applicable in nearly every magical system (whoever said it's not applicable outside of Wicca has absolutely no concept of the history and development of world magical traditions, especially since Wicca has only been around since the 1950's and astrological timing in magic is extremely ancient), including hoodoo, it's just that hoodoo doesn't always adhere to it since sometimes work needs to be done NOW and not in 3 weeks when the moon is right.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

I agree with Devi. As for the spell kits, cat has put together everything you need to perform the spells including instructions that may or may not indicate timing. But if something is needed now...money, love, sex, health, security, job, etc...etc...etc...you do the spell to keep the flow coming, not when the moon is waxing even as a waxing moon has its power (to increase) and waning (decrease). It's still your preference.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

I agree with the above. In addition, you might want to have a road opening candle lit by the missionary church just to get any obstacles out the way, and make sure you cleanse yourself, and your home.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

money stay with me spell help

Unread postby corazon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:16 am

hello all -

i want to do the money stay with me spell but i have a question before I begin.

i'm living in a house with my folks and they don't like me using incense here, my mother is very sensitive to smoke and smells. i'll be okay with burning the candle for short periods as i'll do it in the bathroom with the window open.
can i still do the spell but omit the incense burning?
shall I get an oil lamp to use in place of the incense?

my other option is to do the spell with the incense at my boyfriend's house and have him burn the incense and the candle when i'm not over there in order to keep the spell going? if that is the route i choose i will taylor the spell to work for both of us and include both of us in the petition.

what do you guys think?
thanks so much!

-s.
corazon

Re: money stay with me spell help

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 am

Hi corozon. I hope this helps. I actually litterally do LMMoney Drawing (insence) and LM Money stay with me at my home and office. (two locations) Now the office is where I am typically making the money, (but don't want to loose it -- competitive biz) but I can also work at home from my laptop. The reason I give this anaology is that the money stay with me can be done in my opinion for the purpose for which it is intended anywhere (not to exclude the obvious of drawing money to a business... money stay with me specifically). I put money stay with me oil on my hands for instance before going shopping, before purchasing particularly a big product and in negotiation. (So I could be in a store, on the cell, on the office phone, even buying a single gambling ticket, etc.)
If your Mom is sensitive to smells and smoke, particularly if she has asthma, I would not recommend at all any thing that might induce an attack. My Mom has it, severe.
I think the plan to go with your boyfriends house is a good one. It is also great that you have someone who can share in your experience and you can both continue to grow study and learn.
Hope this makes sense.
and Hope the money Stays with you and Comes to you!
Ps.. consider the LM Money Drawing
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 am

Triplethreat,
thanks so much for the advice!!

I am choosing the LM money stay with me as an aid to help me save money. I'm living with my folks and my BF is living with his so we can both save money to move out again on our own. I have a real hard time saving money and I am hoping this will help!!

Thank you so much again for the insight!!

-stacy
corazon

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 am

You are welcome! Work hard, too and I know you will. It sounds like you have a plan!
Be Blessed!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am

This isn't a hoodoo trick, and I do beg the moderator's pardons, but try using cash instead of debit cards. It's a mental trick, actually, because it's so easy to swipe the card through the scanner that you don't really miss the money -- but handing over cash, that's different. Actually having to stand there and give up the money that you've worked for is a little more thought provoking than just passing the card through the reader. Make sense?
Badgerwoman

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi Badgerwoman and Corazon -
The way Badgerwoman describes using cash instead of the card is certainly good psychologically, and there _are_ ways to make it conjure!

You can keep some sassafras root in your wallet(s) with your cash to help it stay and go further.

There are other ways to dress cash so that it goes farther or or train it so it attracts more money to you:

As always, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Miss Cat is an essential resource.

Also, both Money Drawing, and Money Stay With Me pages provide good examples of trained money:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

And here is the link to the HITAP money spells page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Hope this helps, and you are rewarded in your works,
KhonsuMes
KhonsuMes

Money Stay With Me Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby queens » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi,

I just received the money stay with me spell kit. The instructions calls for writing my name, just wondering if my initials will suffice? A name paper can be any kind of paper not necessarily brown paper?

Thanks!
queens
queens

Re: Money Stay With Me Kit

Unread postby route95 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 pm

You have to write your full name. If it only needed your initials the instructions would have said so. I think the point of the spell kits to make sure you have everything spelled out for you, so definitely take things literally.
route95

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm trying to remember the factoid about the brown paper--(I am remembering something about brown bags and no lines) but on your next order ask for a dozen sheets of parchment paper $1-- that's right one dollar. Write your name paper on plain white unlined paper. (for now)
I agree with route 95, there are specific instructions adhere to them. If it calls for your full LEGAL name and you want it to succeed do it! :)
Good luck to you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I've used a square from a brown paper bag.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm

I use both, also, you can request a free sheet of parchment with an order. If you use a brown paper bag, make sure it has never been used, tear it so that no side is machine-cut, and all four sides are even.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Money Stay With Me Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 pm

It could have been used, but not written on. If not you can get some plain computer paper and tear it on all sides.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 am

For the first seven nights in the spell, would you recommend pulling $140 from an ATM and then using one each night? And, after the seven nights, should I continue pulling money from the ATM regularly so that I can put it under the lodestone? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 pm

You mean using one 20 dollar bill each night? I would use the largest bill I have on my person not necessarily take money from the ATM. But that's my perspective...its your call heartexalted.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

So many options...thanks! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby RowanPendragon » Sat May 07, 2011 2:20 pm

I have a question about the Money Stay With Me Kit...

What if you don't have cash and never really deal in cash? I literally have a $1 bill in my wallet right now and even that is unusual. I'm pretty bad with cash and only use my debit card and credit cards in order to keep better track of things unless I'm in a specific situation where I can only use cash (then I just go to the ATM and get only what I need). So how can I work with this? If I just use the $1 I have and coins will that be OK? Should I use my credit cards? I'm using the spell to hold on to money that my husband and I need to save in order to move in September.
RowanPendragon

Unread postby aura » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Would it be possible, once the lodestone from the Money Stay With Me spell kit is trained (and regularly kept fed and continuously used), to use it in addition to train ''riders'' with the same intention for use in making mojo bags and including in money conjures to encourage the retention of the prosperity that is drawn?

In addition to this question: I have nothing but glowing recommendation for this spell kit and encourage everyone who has not used it yet to do so as part of a healthy budget!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

RowanPendragon wrote:I have a question about the Money Stay With Me Kit...

What if you don't have cash and never really deal in cash? I literally have a $1 bill in my wallet right now and even that is unusual. I'm pretty bad with cash and only use my debit card and credit cards in order to keep better track of things unless I'm in a specific situation where I can only use cash (then I just go to the ATM and get only what I need). So how can I work with this? If I just use the $1 I have and coins will that be OK? Should I use my credit cards? I'm using the spell to hold on to money that my husband and I need to save in order to move in September.

Well, I'm not terribly sure what to say. I personally handle cash better than plastic, for me its harder to hand over money than it is to swipe a card. I would personally go to the bank and get a good amount of paper moneys and use that in the spell along side your debit card. This is traditional and has the advantage of making each bill into a sort of talisman, dressed to go out and hunt up more money for you. Spend the bills only on things you need and especially on things you need to move, what you do not spend should be put into the bank account linked to the debit card, but do spend some on necessity to get those trained bills moving in the world.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

aura wrote:Would it be possible, once the lodestone from the Money Stay With Me spell kit is trained (and regularly kept fed and continuously used), to use it in addition to train ''riders'' with the same intention for use in making mojo bags and including in money conjures to encourage the retention of the prosperity that is drawn?

That's a very traditional and lovely method of working aura! Do not limit yourself to using a rider lodestone in a mojo hand, they work great in dressed vigil lights, baths, and can be worked into blessed jewelry or statues, to name only a few uses of that attractive of stones!
Turnsteel

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 am

Turnsteel wrote:Do not limit yourself to using a rider lodestone in a mojo hand, they work great in dressed vigil lights, baths, and can be worked into blessed jewelry or statues, to name only a few uses of that attractive of stones!

Thank you Turnsteel - I hadn't even considered those as possibilities: talk about the yellow brick road of opportunities ;)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm

RowanPendragon --

I think you are missing the point of the Money Stay With Me spell. The idea is not to build up a lot of cash. The idea is to use the cash in a ritual.

You can get money from an ATM, i am sure.

The point of the spell is to keep money from dribbling and draining away from you, whether or not that money is cash or digital numerals in an electronic account.

And it is not about the numbers of dollars, either -- it is about the things that don't break and need expensive repairs, the sicknesses that don't happen and require expensive hospital visits, the things that don't become obsolete and need replacement. That's how money STAYS with you.

SPL-KIT-MONS
Money Stay With Me Spell Kit
$34.75

So get some cash and use it in the ritual.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mister Lee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I just completed my first spell kit, the Money Stay With Me spell, and now I'd like some feedback on how I did. I tried to follow the spell instructions as closely as possible.

1. Like a lot of posters, I don't normally carry a lot of cash, but I do give myself an "allowance" once a week. So, on the first day of the spell, I made sure I had at least one bill of each denomination on hand. The first day, I put in all the 20s, the second day, had no 20s, so put in my 10, third day, 5s, fourth day, 1s and then I was out of money. But the next day was allowance day, so I again made sure I had at least one bill of each denomination by that evening (when I lit the candle each day), and finished out that way.

2. I realized around day 6 that I wasn't including my wife's cash in the spell, but we got our checkbooks and credit cards and smoked them in the MSWM incense on the last day of the spell. I also dressed the corners of my wallet with MSWM oil.

3. On the last day, I wanted to let the candle burn out naturally, but it ended up as a small puddle of wax within a ring of the remnant of the last knob, and burned for like 8 hours. It was really late, I was falling asleep, and rather than leave a candle burning unattended, I snuffed it. The next morning, I treated all the leftovers as if the spell had finished naturally.

4. It really isn't feasible for me to keep the cash movement under the lodestone going for the long haul, so I just took all the money that was used in the spell. I put the lodestone in a small bowl with a few coins. I intend to feed the lodestone with magnetic sand weekly, and give it coins, and take out the coins when there become too many in the bowl.

As I say, I tried to follow everything to the letter, but circumstances sometimes intervened.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

THANK YOU: Money Issues

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Some time back my husband and I were told that his ex wife had jinxed his money; that we make enough but that it was like water. We both made/make more than enough to cover our cost of living and have some extra money to do things with our kids. At the end of the month we were always in the red and it never added up... "what did we do with our money" was always a question for us. I bought the Money Stay With Me Spell Kit and Money House Blessing Glass fixed candle with some necessitates to work the job.

The Money House Blessing Glass fixed candle, is so beautiful. The color blue is amazing to look at. The fragrance from the incense and bath crystals is so yummy. I worked the candle and kit together. On the last day of the 7 knob candle the wick was black, and did not light. Doing some investigation work I saw that the wick had burned straight through with out melting the wax, and the wax that did burn was all over the money that I had offered through out the 6 days. I have since learned that the wax running into the money is a good thing. :D

I have seen improvement with our money. We are both less tempted to spend and the bank account hasn't been drained. Money is definitely staying in our hands these days.

If your having money issues: You cant seem to keep money, your in the red some months and there isnt an explanation as to why, Your spending and dont really have to, then I suggest you try one or both of these items. You will not be sorry.

THANKS LM,
I'm a satisfied customer who will be coming back for more.
2sweetgirls

Re: THANK YOU: Money Issues

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 am

I'm everything is going well for you. Thank you for posting.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby done » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Would anointing credit cards with money stay with me be a good idea?
done

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm

bulldogge wrote:Would anointing credit cards with money stay with me be a good idea?

Oils make it difficult to read. Put some oil or powder on your monthly statement instead.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Money Stay With Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 pm

You can dress your hands lightly with the oil and run it around the edges of your credit card; don't smear it on the whole card. Or, smoke your card in some incense :)
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 am

I may be a little slow, but Are Silver dimes and/or Mercury Dimes similar to our Regular Dimes 10cents? Or would I need to purchase Mercury dimes?

Just wondering, I didn't know if I actually could use Regular dimes or if the Mercury dimes is what I needed?

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi TBanks91,

No, you will want to use the proper silver dime for this spell. You can buy them here (scroll down the page):

http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 am

I just look for the best psalm's of david i can use for this Money stay with me spell kit.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I like Psalm 23

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks and blessed
goldentouch97

Unread postby mi55understood » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:17 pm

I just received my spell kit and went over the instructions. Now I have a question. The instructions say each night take the cash on you and use it for the spell work. I don't have any extra money on me to use in this way. I ordered the kit because, literally, as soon as I get paid I am broke. Is there any other way that I can use the kit? I could probably at most save 10 on payday for the spell but that want go to far. I really need this to work. (I've done spell work for a better job but nothing so far.)
mi55understood

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm

mi55understood --

Even a penny will work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Mi55understood,

You would want to wait until you have the funds to do the spell properly. I had to do the same thing. I used and scrapped up change from a piggy bank and used $1 bills. I recommend Until you can come up with some $20 bills, you just have to wait to do the work. But as far as the bigger bills, I'd wait until you have at least $100 in twenties.

Goodluck tho.

-Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:13 am

I have a money stay with me spell i run every week since months ago,each time i collect the wax in a plastic bag,now all the money is very stay with me and the spell is done,can i disposed of the wax in a croasroad,let me know please cause where i live i can put it in my yard.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:26 am

Hi mi55understood,

I disagree that you need significant funds to perform this spell. Please follow miss cat's advice above when she said even a penny will work. It's not the amount, but the intent behind your spell work. Pray with your heart, even if you only have a single coin to offer.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 am

Hi goldentouch97,

You can bury it in your back yard, which is where you deploy spiritual remnants for spells intended to keep something with you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 pm

I can't bury it in my backyard and i don't have poted plant.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Then, bury it by a tree that is near you. Ask that tree to help you (and don't forget to leave the tree an offering)

Otherwise, look at other means: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Thans a lots my Aida
goldentouch97

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo