Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 pm

basilthyme wrote: WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE (or to be right obsessed) with someone we cant think logic and push things away by acting desperate and unclear but i have come to a realisation with my own experience " WHAT IS FOR YOU WILL NEVER PASS YOU BY". and when you start believing that all god and godesses help you and shower you with true love. When you are needy and desperate they treat you like a doormat but when you have all the strength to stand up for Your self and be happy in your own skin with or without them, we spread so much positive radiance and energy that they can sense it". I do not know what future holds for him and me but i still feel happy to have come out of that desperate framework and to have found myself again.

I do not know now if i should be still doing the come to me spell and the love me spell or marriage powders. please i need advice. Will doing a spell hurt anything thats actually happening naturally.or may be i m unsure if it is the honey jar and the menstrual i have feeded him.

i have feeded him my urine and menstural regularly which i would like to continue even now. Do wifes who are married do that???

In case you still suggest to go ahead as i planned as per suggestions from the lucky mojo staff..... like do a come to me spell first with compelling and follow me boy mixed together.. and then make a love me spell and a honey jar followed by that...( may be a month or so later)could i still use these products to make our feelings stronger. like may be sprinkle follow me sachet in his car or wear my mojo's that i would make after doing these spells.or to make it stronger to overcome any obstacles as we both are now thinking and talking about other aspects of life when we would be married.......... I am happy with him though. Its amazing. i have never seen him so vulnerable.

Cat, When is the next waxing moon that on a friday...is it the 31st of july.

in case you would advice to continue the spell i would have a few questions that i m not clear about from the instructions so i would post them later.

For how long could i store the products so that they do not spoil.

Thank you for reading that long

lots of Love,
Basilthyme
Congratulations! I'm not cat, but I can answer your questions. The waxing moon is going on right now up until the full moon on August 6. None of the spells you ordered will cause you problems with your current situation, they will only enhance it. Yes, wives feed their menstrual blood to their husbands. It creates a tighter bond.

I wish more people would learn the lesson of letting go. I know it seems counter intuitive, but it really does work with love. If someone really loves us, they will not let us walk away. If they do let us go, then they were really not meant for us.

Again, congratulations on a job well done.

Mary

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 pm

I'd like to say congratulations to the poster too. Wish you a lot of happiness and prosperity in your marriage.

I had a similiar experience. A few years ago, when an ex. and I finally broke up, I disposed everything - mojo, honey jar, his personal concerns at my place - and decided to move on. A few weeks later the guy started to call, and despite my silence, he kept trying to talk to me for the next year.

Recently I had another break up and a very reputable worker is doing reconciliation work for me. While I trust this worker wouldn't have taken up my case if it was hopeless, I'm also trying to take Mary's advice that love might truly surface when we let it go. It's a lot easier said than done for us folks though.
HRCC Graduate #1610

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:38 am

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for the reply.
i should post my questions on the come to me spell shortly.
love
basilthyme

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Hey everyone. I hope someone might be able to help me with this:

I have my spell kit, but it came with a knob candle instead of the wedding couple candle I expected. That's fine, I just wondered if there was a supply reason for the change, or if the knob candle was found to have better results. I can see that with having two wicks to pinch out that could cause thoughtfullness: Which to pinch first...? So perhaps the knob candle covered that issue. Just in case I bought a couple candle to have on hand.

Second, the instructions with the kit say for the bath crystals to use the packet, I presume whole packet, but I see the website says use half when I look up the specific bath.

My feeling is that it's a do it as you feel the need, but if I am going to learn the way things are done, there is probably a reason they were done this way.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JJ

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 pm

If you were sent the wrong candle in your kit, that is a problem at our end. You should always have the candle spcified. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for Robin. She is the lab manager. She will set it right for you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi! Sorry not to reply right away.

No, the kit says it's supposed to be a knob candle. The website says a red married couple candle. I was just asking if the change between candles was that one worked better than the other, or they both worked just as well and the couple candles were just out of stock. :mrgreen:

I have been very happily working my way through this spell, though I think my Scottish tendency to frugality might have kept me from using as much of the product as I was supposed to. I recently saw a picture of a candle with powder in (my view) MOUNDS around and on it.

I REALLY love how the spell kit came packaged, on the comic card, and in the bag. That's just the niftiest bit of flair from the comic book writer. ::Grins:: I feel like I should collect the whole set. (Number 5 of 14! HaHa. ;D) It would be nice to add them to a book.

Thank you so much!

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi again.

I have been looking over the Love Me spell kit, and I was wondering, maybe could I put the whole lot, stones and all into the bag upon completion? (Not the wax and ashes of course.) If there is a purpose to burying, that's what I will do, but I just had a funny, I don't know, instinct maybe, to keep it all together. I didn't know if the kits were tried and true methods, or more of a guideline. ::grins::

Thanx in advance!

JJ

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Do whatever feels right to you. If your instinct is nudging at you to do keep all of the items together, then by all means do so. Yes, the spells provided in the kits are tried and true. However, remember that conjure, and magic in general, is not a science. What works for one person may not work for another, and vice versa. If anything (and I believe someone may have already mentioned this) I'd compare magic to the art of cooking. Like a recipe, you can choose to follow the instructions of a spell to the T and get results. Or, you can think of the instructions as guidelines, adding to the spell your own touch as deemed favorable, and still get results.

HTH

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi, and thanks.

I ended up deciding to keep to the spell kit. We shall see what we shall see. :mrgreen:

Thanks again.

JJ

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your reply on my post.

love
basilthyme

Oracle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Oracle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 am

Hello Lucky mojo

I am trying to get really good grades for university this semester and until i graduate in july next year. It is very crucial that I get the best grades (straight A's) for every subjects from now on , since I plan to do an honours degree, which requires my grade to be at a certain level. The honours degree is highly recognised, and can really take my career to another level. Having said all this, I will definitely be studying as hard as I can and put a lot of effort into study. So i'm thinking of using crown of success and king solomon spell kits to give me extra help with my exams and assignments.

My questions are:

1: Would the spell be more effective and powerful if i use both spell kits for the same kind of goals? Or should I just choose one spell?

2: Will the spells last until I graduate i july next year, or should I just focus on this semester only ? (this semester ends in november)

3: I'm also thinking of doing crown of success and king solomon honey jars on top on the spell kits. Do you think this is all just too much or would they add to the strength of the spells.

4: In addition to this, I want to put up crown of success and king solomon vigil candles at lucky mojo as well. Can I do the candles before the spell kits arrive? I have mid semester exams in 2 weeks and few assignments due, so the spell kits wouldn't arrive by then.

5: The mojo bags that comes with the spell kits, are they the same as the ones that are sold individually? Are you able to make these mojo bags triple strength for extra charges?

6: I know that the spells can help me make better decisions and do better in exams, but can they influence the teachers to give me better marks? It would be really great if I can influence them in this way somehow.

7: One of my subjects involves a group work which contributes 50% of my final mark, and my team don't seem to be very motivated or keen to do the work. Can i use the spells to make my group work better as well, and make sure that we get good marks for the group project?

As you can see, I really need this to happen, and I just don't know how much spell work is required, as time is also limited. I know that I will be studying really hard, and maybe that is all I need to do. But a little extra help from magic won't hurt I guess.

Thanks guys!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 am

I'll let others more familiar with the two spell kits answer the bulk of your questions, but I'll address the one about directly influencing your teachers.

Check the spell kit ingredients and see if they come with a packet of sachet powder. If they do, great, if they don't you may want to order one. Once you have the sachet powder, use it to dress any paperwork that you turn into the teachers - I would suggest Crown of Success for that, but there are certainly other powders that would be useful as well; like perhaps mixing a bit of a "Love Me" type powder in with it to make the professors' feel more love for your work. (I'm personally a big fan of mixing condition formulas to get a very specific result, and it's a method that has been very successful for me.)

I know that how to dress a paper with podwer - using those infamous wavy lines - has been addressed on this forum before, so you can search here for instructions on that. If these are papers that you are writing at your place and then turning in, then dressing them will be easy. If they are exams that you are writing in class, then you'll need to figure out a way to dress them discreetly while in class. Maybe bring a bit of the powder wrapped carefully in a kleenex for deployment when you are through.

If you are going to be meeting in person with any of the professors, then you could dress you hands lightly with the Crown of Success or the King Solomon oil, which will transfer onto them when you shake their hand. Make sure to have annointed yourself with that oil &/or dressed yourself with the appropriate sachet powder before the meeting too...but don't use TOO much, or the smell will be very strong (if you're using powder to dress yourself this isn't as much of an issue). Subtle is always best.

As to the group work, you may want to look into the Commanding line of condition products, in order to assert yourself as the "leader" and be able to motivate and delegate work to the group. But that's a whole different spell, and I don't know how much time/money you'll be able to spend. You could just try and rely on the Crown of Success working to take care of that group issue so as not to split your energies too much.
I'll let someone with more Commanding work experience speak to that though.

Hope my little bit of info was helpful.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

How long does it take to recieve spell kit ? It been over two weeks and nothing.
Thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Call the shop.
HRCC Student #1559

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 pm

The general info with every spell kit is : Wrap up any left-over candle wax, incense ashes, and used sachet powders in a piece of cloth. Secure and tie it with thread or string. Bury it in your back yard.

But what do we do with the petition, hair handwriting, pictures [paper prints], nail filings etc?

Can we simply tear the pictures & petition and throw in garbage or is it ok to burn them or do we have to bury them?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Go ahead and read this page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm

I actually read that but the question about personal concerns is still an issue. My personal pictures or family pictures and petitions - i find a lil risky burying on a rental property which i may leave in 6 months. What if someone else finds them?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Your personal concerns, petitions, and pictures are all part of the spell work, so you dispose of them accordingly. If you are worried about someone else finding them and recognizing you from a picture then you can burn them and dispose of the ash along with the rest of your spell work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

demiann84

Unread post by demiann84 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

hello everyone,
I have recently met a man at my job and i found myself wanting to pursue a relationship with him, so once he showed a mutual interest in me, I began a honey jar love spell. Things were fine for about a month and then he said he thought we should just be friends, and if things progressed from there, so be it. Now, normally I would have left it alone at that, but im not sureifthis outcome was a result of doing my honey jar incorrectly as I opened it once the candle had burned out. I heard after the fact that you shouldnt open them at all. So im going to try again with a new jar, and i am also ordering a love kit which should arrive after the candle on the new jar has burned out. Is this ok, piggy backing spells/jars? any help/advice is appreciated! Thanks

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm

demiann84 wrote:hello everyone,
I have recently met a man at my job and i found myself wanting to pursue a relationship with him, so once he showed a mutual interest in me, I began a honey jar love spell. Things were fine for about a month and then he said he thought we should just be friends, and if things progressed from there, so be it. Now, normally I would have left it alone at that, but im not sureifthis outcome was a result of doing my honey jar incorrectly as I opened it once the candle had burned out. I heard after the fact that you shouldnt open them at all. So im going to try again with a new jar, and i am also ordering a love kit which should arrive after the candle on the new jar has burned out. Is this ok, piggy backing spells/jars? any help/advice is appreciated! Thanks
We do this all the time. Though, you kind of have your answer. If you had a romantic relationship and it went nowhere, that kind of tells you something. The guy is not feeling it for you.

I would give it one more shot with a new honey jar and love kit, then move on.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm

The mojo bags that come with the spell kits, are they similar to the ones ordered on the mojo hand webpage or are they the bag alone that will have to fixed? Thinking about this I may have answered my own question. The mojo hand is fixed and the kits come with bags and are not fixed right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:53 pm

This is really a question about the term fixed--what do we mean when we say something is fixed in Hoodoo? In both the case of a single LMC mojo bag and a spell kit that comes with a mojo bag the bag has not been 'fixed' in the sense that it has not been personalized by you. The ingredients in the bags have been fixed--they have been hand-selected, dressed with a condition oil when appropriate, prayed over, and blessed by a Lucky Mojo worker, but when you get the bag you will need to add something of yourself to the hand to make it truly yours. The instructions provided by LMC will tell you what you will need to do, often its a case of adding a personal concern and writing out a petition. You will then 'fix' the entire hand by feeding it with oil, whiskey, or another appropriate fluid, perhaps smoking it in an appropriate incense, and praying over it.

hope that helps,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Well I am still confused Bri. There is a difference between a mojo hand and the mojo bag. I guess what I want to know and maybe I should just say. I wanted to order a mojo but see that the kits have mojos as well but they are names bags. I want to be clear...so what is the basic difference between the mojo hand and the mojo bags included in the kits? Thanks and I hope I am not sounding difficult.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Well I am still confused Bri. There is a difference between a mojo hand and the mojo bag. I guess what I want to know and maybe I should just say. I wanted to order a mojo but see that the kits have mojos as well but they are names bags. I want to be clear...so what is the basic difference between the mojo hand and the mojo bags included in the kits? Thanks and I hope I am not sounding difficult.
Mojo, Mojo bag, Mojo hand, Root bag, hand, and Toby are all words used to describe a Mojo bag.
The Nation Sack and Jack Ball are two special and specific kinds of Mojo hands.
For more see: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
It is a more frequently asked question than you might think :-)

take care,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 pm

I think I get it. I can it. I can order the spell kits with the mojo bags and have extra 'stuff' in addition to the mojo bag or just order a mojo hand. Thanks Bri.

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm

I am not sure which kit to purchase from LM. I will give you a brief description of what I am trying to achieve.

Been involved with a co-worker for a year and a half, complicated situation as when our involvement first began we were both married. I have been seperated now since March of this year and living in my own home since July.

Things between us took a surprisingly positive turn and things were going supper smoothly, then very suddenly his company (a sister company to the one I work for) announced it was closing and they came in and handed everyone their last checks. Needless to say, this sent his world into a tailspin and I knew that this would delay some of the plans we were making together. My "spiritual advisor" even predicted before this happened that the company would close and that our relationship would enter a "slow" period.

Well, slow is not the word, it has now been a month and I haven't talked to him at all since the closure of the company. Obviously I want us to get back on track and begin communicating again and have the relationship move forward (btw, he is still at home with the wife and the job loss caused quite a bit of tension in his home). While I suspect that he's trying to work through all of the issues this sudden change has brought for he and his family, and we have gone through slow periods before, but never lasting more than two maybe three weeks.

One more thing, I visited with a very gifted psychic here in Las Vegas and she picked up that I needed to perform a spiritual cleansing. She believed that at the time my mother was pregnant, another woman placed a curse on her which then transferred to me... and believe it or not, this scenario is actually probable since my father was involved with a woman who was into new age stuff and their relationship spanned ther period of time that my mother was pregnant with me until I was maybe five or six years old. The psychic believes that until I do this cleansing I won't have any lasting fortune in love.

Sorry, I tried to keep it short, but I really need some guidance. I did do a honey jar with instructions I received from another site, it hasn't produced anything yet.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Without knowing the details of your sweet jar work, (how long you've been working it being the most relevant) there's no way to know whether or not it WILL work, and hasn't had enough time to... marinate, as it were. That being said, if you were told by a psychic you trust that you need to do a cleansing, do the cleansing. A 13-day Spiritual bath will do the trick. Protection is also important, and there is loads of protection info on the boards for you to flip through. I would suggest doing the cleansing then redoing your sweet jar work, so that you can start fresh without any negativity influencing your spell.

Keep in mind, though, the longer its been since you've had contact with this man, the harder it will be for you to work him. Set yourself time limits (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months rule is a good one to follow) and don't be afraid to move on if you feel that you're not getting anywhere. Mostly, right now, though, focus on getting yourself properly cleansed. LM has so many wonderful kits to use, all you have to do is pick. Good luck!

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 am

I realized that some kits come with a bag and curios, so is that to make a mojo with it?

if so shoul i buy the mojo or the kit?
and if the kit is to prepare a self mojo, then is the mojo a normal mojo or a triple one??

and if i bought a kit with a mojo, do i still need to buy the same mojo?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 am

Kits are not just a mojo kit, they are a spell kit and some of those include making a mojo among the other ritual acts they instruct you to perform. It's part of a larger magical act.

So, if you JUST want a mojo - then just order the mojo. If you are looking to do a complete act of magic that works on many levels (not just one, like carrying a mojo), then get the kit.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:03 am

Hi.
if i get a 'come to me mojo,' they will have instructions on activating it. i just need the oils and the candles and all. which i already have.
And if i get the kit, it also comes with curios and a flannel to put my curios after the rituals to carry it.

so i was wondering if the kit's final made mojo is the same as the mojo that is made by LM.
or maybe there are additional items.... and of cause i know that those made mojos by LM would be prayed over.

because i dont want to end up carrying 2 mojos for the same purpose for the same person.

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 pm

I wanted to get some advice about spell kits. My situation is a bit unusual. My husband and I have been together for 13 years. He loves me and is not seeing anyone else but he is not sure he wants to be married anymore. He is my best friend and I cannot imagine life without him. I do feel he loves me and he treats me well. We don't really argue or have big differences between us; I believe he is experiencing some depression as we recently moved for my job and he doesn't like it here. What type of spell would be best? Stay with me?
Thanks in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:20 pm

First, I would get a reading from an AIRR member to find out what subtle influences may be at play here. There might be something else going on that he's not saying. They will be able to help you determine that, and a course of action tailored specifically to you.

If it is depression, then working a nice St. Dymphna/Mental Wellness honey jar spell could help lift his spirits - though of course this doesn't replace medical treatment if it's necessary (I'd see a naturopath first, as often nutrition plays heavily into moods). Use some nice healing herbs and herbs for mental clarity. Althea is good, flax seed is good, sage, solomon seal, goldenseal and anything else that you think may help. Put those into the honey jar with his hair and a petition paper asking to uplift his spirits. Burn light blue candles with St. Dymphna oil if you don't mind working with Saints. You can pray her novena, too - her energy is very gentle and sweet. If Saints aren't your thing, then you can use Tranquility, Clarity, and Healing oils on it, and also to dress the candles you'll burn on top. This may help sweeten his mind and help it clear.

You may also want to start a honey jar on the both of you for your relationship. Stay with Me mixed with some more passionate love oils would be nice, like Kiss Me Now which is intended to increase desire in marriage. Make sure to use personal concerns since you should have easy access to them.

On the mundane side, try to find some activities or things in your new town that he may enjoy doing with you. I know it can feel awful to be stuck in a place that you don't like at all - but usually if you look hard enough you can start to find things about the place that are endearing.

But I would certainly get a reading to make sure you're getting all the needed info.

Best of luck!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Do doctor.
Do marriage counselling.
Do honey jar.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:16 pm

If he lacks a good job and a social life similar to what he had back where you lived before you may as well help him get it, since this seem to be the underlying problem rather than an isssue between the two of you.
Success Spells, Job spells, Honey Jar to draw friends to him etc.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks so much for all the advice! I am definitely trying the honey jar (and some other things). I am so glad I asked.

hello

Unread post by hello » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm wondering if you order a spell kit, can you substitute certain items in the kit, or are they already wrapped and packaged?
-thanks

MiracleMaxxwell

Unread post by MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm

I believe kits are kits. You can always email and ask but not 100% sure on that one.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:39 pm

We can swap out candle calours, and some folks may want, say, two bath crystals and no incense, due to breathing issues, so we try to accommodate such needs, but generally speaking we won't make customized kits. You can order all the items you want sepparately, and get exactly what you wish to have.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Are the fixed candles and fixed candle spells just as effective as the "do it yourself" spell kits that Lucky Mojo sells? I am not a practitioner but am struggling with the Reconciliation Spell Kit (i.e. too difficult for me to use). Any advice?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 pm

This question comes up constantly: Is this effective? Will this work? Is this more effective than that? There is no one answer because there are many factors at work:

1. The strength and skill of the worker. Some have it and some don't. Some can do certain types of work, but not others.
2. The resistance of the target. Many have a natural shield or protection against magic. Some are naturally lucky or favored. Some just have strong will.
3. You may be protected from getting something you want, but which wouldn't be right for you. For example, you think that a certain man is Mr. Right, but he is really Mr. Right Now, and the real Mr. Right will be here shortly, but only if you are single.
4. Certain herbs, curios, and other tools work better for some people than others. You may have noticed that there are many different formulas for love, money, etc. Which one works best is often an individual matter.
5. Some people require more equipment than others. Some need elaborate rituals with a lot of candles, incense, prayer, herbs, etc. Some are effective with just a candle and their will and determination. Neither is right or wrong; everyone is different.
6. Finally there are unknown factors that a reading may reveal.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Why is the spell kit so difficult for you may I add? I mean is it because you cant do something at a certain time, or is it because you do not want to wake up or something. I mean if it is because you do not want to put in the work then that is different. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

However, spell kits are great to take the guessing out of what you should put together for the matter. There may be additional herbs and powders you can acquire for your situation to the spell kit. Now if you have have cleansed yourself, and what not then you can just get a dressed vigil candle and just start out with that.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:38 am

The spell posted in HITAP doesn't look too complicated.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:42 am

belladonna, you may want the church to set lights for you if this seems to complicated for you.

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 am

Hi All,
Thank you for your responses. It is not at all because I am not willing to do the work. My work schedule makes it difficult with respect to the timing required to do the reconciliation spell. I am already out the door and on my way to work before sunrise. If this is a spell kit I can do in the evening then its not a problem at all. Any idea if it can be done in the evening as opposed to sunrise? If there is an alternative, I would be so greatful if someone could suggest it.
Warmerst regards,
Belladonna

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 am

That is tradition but before sunrise has a window of time...consider that Belladonna. In response to your statement, "is there a spell kit...in the evening" I have seen that question asked and the answer is... remember this is spell work and it takes work...with experience I am sure you will find your nitch.

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 am

What is that window of time?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

anytime before sunrise...but after midnight.

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

So I could do the spell at 1a.m. and it would be just as effective as doing it at 5 or 6a.m.?

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm

If I do two different spells to affect the same outcome do they cancel each other out or is this okay to do? I don't want to wind up cancelling my own work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:15 am

As long as you are seeking the same goal, or the outcome is the same then you are fine. If you are sweetening someone to you, but also hotfooting them at the same time, not so much ;-). Usually, I recommend sticking to one spell and giving it time to manifest itself, or at least show a sign. Of course, there is nothing wrong with backing up your work, or approaching it from a different angle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 am

They are all for the same goal, to get somebody to leave me alone. I took your advice about the spell moving the candles apart from each other every day. Thanks!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Hello All!

Thank you for your advice in advance, I always find the people and posts in this forum so helpful.

Well, I do have multiple spell kits that I've ordered from here, but I have not yet used all of them.. I also have an attraction one, and well, there's this guy, I feel like emotionally and intellectually we'd be so compatible, but I'm not attracted to him physically.. he looks like screech to me... i haven't met him physically because it's from the internet.. is there anyway i can use the spell kit on myself to be attracted to him? without telling him of course... or what spell kit would you recommend?

or would it be he's not meant to be if i'm not attracted? maybe i'm shallow because i'm used to getting handsome boys, but they're usually so self-interested. this one isn't for once.. I'm trying to be 'mature' with going past looks... lol it's difficult..

I'm looking forward to receiving expert advice.

Happy Holidays!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

You'd probably be better off doing a honey jar on yourself using oils like Fire of Love or Kiss Me Now and herbs for stimulating passion/lust for him to see how things develop from there. If after a few months you just aren't developing feelings, it's probably just not an appropriate romantic match - they can't all be, even if we wish they were. :) Good luck! Let us know how it goes1

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 am

lol thanks juju, maybe it's just not meant to be. i kept staring at his photo, thinking maybe i can be pretty open to it... i'm not so sure, with or without the honey jar, but maybe i'll try it, if i do begin to love him, and he doesn't love me back then i'll deserve it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 am

There was once a guy that was like that for me. He seemed perfect in everyway and I just wasn't sexually attracted to him. I knew he was good for me, and so I prayed and prayed that I would fall in love with him (this was before I practiced magic). I prayed hard everyday for several weeks. Then one day while I was with him it was like Cupid shot an arrow that hit me, and all at once my feelings changed into love. It surprised me back then greatly to have a prayer answered like that. At the time (I was 16) I took it as God ordaining that this relationship was The One.

We had a good relationship that lasted a good few months. A really good relationship. Other than my now husband, this was the most truthfully loving relationship I ever had. That guy worshipped me and treated me like royalty, and I loved him right back. We drove out of state together to meet his parents, etc. Things were great - we talked about getting married once we were legal.

Then (I guess I should say here that these were all very conservative evangelical Christians) one of my guy's bandmates found out that he and I were having sex. This bandmate had kind of felt like I was Yokoing their band for some reason, and decided to call his parents and tell them we were sleeping together. The maddening irony was that the guy that Narc'd on us had been f'ing his girlfriend for years and they'd even had a pregnancy scare or two.

In any case, all of a sudden his parents had "a joint vision from God" that I was ruining his soul, and that if he stayed with me he would end up in hell. The threatened to disown him (and they had alot of money) if he didn't break it off with me. He actually bought that God had visited his parents just to tell them that I would ruin his soul.

It was a really REALLY hard break-up on both of us. And I was furious. Had I known magic back then, some people would have been in ALOT of trouble - LOL.

So - my point in all this was actually to say that praying for that kind of change of heart CAN actually work, and work very well. I would hope that if it worked, that you would have better luck on the other side than I had! It took me a long time to find another man that loved me like he had...good thing I was patient, and my magic helped find a perfectly suited partner, so everything worked out amazing in the end.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 am

Wait until you meet him in person before making a decision. People often don't look like their pictures and he might even be able to improve his appearance with your help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Physical apperance is only one part of sexual attraction. Its hard to tell if you'll really be sexually attracted to someone from a photo. Their manner, confidence, looks, personality all are factors into whether we see them as sexually attractive. Despite everything, phsyical appearance actually plays an extremely small role in love and sexual attraction. I've some some pretty odd couples in my day..
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:11 am

Aw, sorry to hear that Juju, I'm glad you found your now husband. you never would have met him if you still had the other guy. the interesting thing about life is maybe he taught you what it feels like to be absolutely loved, and you needed that hint in the future. Thank you for the story :)

Yeah, You're right Cleopatra!

Yes, Rationally you're right Conjureman, but I'm an artist.. and I like pretty things and pretty people. I see beauty in everything when it comes to friendship, but in romantic love, it's just another story. it takes lots of convincing, lol. thank you all!

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 pm

I bought the Reconciliation Spell Kit and Intranquility Spell Kit on December 31, 2009. (I'm still waiting for the package to arrive..) Anyways, I am deeply in love with a man but we broke up over a year ago which is why I thought these particular items because it seemed it would work for the outcome I wanted. Has anyone used these kits together and what were the effects? How long does it normally take to ship a item?

Oh, and on a odd note.. After I bought the kits like a week later my ex contacted me after 10 months.
Do you think that was just completely random?

Again, I'm new and am very interested.
I'm sorry if there is a previous thread similar to mine.. I've been looking but this is my first forum experience.

Thanks so much! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Had you done any spell work for him to contact you stella? Since you placed your order the last day of December, call the shop for specifics on shipping dates...you should see the number on this page. Personally I have never used either spell kit but have done some light reconciliation work but I was still in daily contact with the person. If you searched the forum you will see some of the results of this type of work, not saying that it will not work but the longer you wait... but that is a good sign that he did contact you. Have you had a reading on the situation?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”