Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
nati1

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by nati1 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Good afternoon everyone, just a couple of questions on this particular kit, the spell calls for equal parts of the oils, can this be a cap full of each or 1/2 the contents of the bottle? Is the prayer to be recited everyday as the candle burns? is there a particular color of cloth that can be placed on the altar so that all the sachet powder can be tied up along with the candle and buried and lastly are the LM spell kits designed for just one use, in other words do I want to use up the entire contents of all the oils and powders on just the one candle that came with the kit or can some of it be saved and ready to use with another candle. Thank you all so much.

nati

Literarylioness

Re: Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 pm

nati1

All you need is a dab of each oil and you will have oil left-over. You can use the left over oil and satchet power with another candle I would use a red altar cloth. You say the prayer daily as the candle burns.

Hope that helps!

Mary

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello everyone,

After re-reading and preparing for the spell, it reads to hold the candle in one hand and the cross in the other, is this suppose to be done every morning while the candle is burning? As one knows glass encase candles get extremely hot, if this is suppose to be done daily while the candle is burning how does one protect their hands while holding the burning candle? Also is the powder to in the four corners to be done daily as well or just once and the last step is the lighting of the candle and reciting the appropriate prayer. Is lighting the incense done as well daily or just once? Is a cleansing bath to be done before or after the job is preformed? I do know how to dispose of it. When disposing of once it is completed does that include burying the crucifix as well?
thank you all
Nati

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Bathe first. Do the work once. Bathe again. You may keep the crucifix.
catherine yronwode

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:16 am

Thank you Cat

Certain circumstances have arose that lead me to actually start to exercise the Intranquility spell... What I am needing to know is say one is fighting off evil/bad work, and they (the ones that placed it) will have any kind of reading that it is being battled against? Things were going awesome and I got an email from the one that I have a strong feeling placed it to begin (more than strong feeling, my entire gut tells me so) with and then BOOM everything changed that evening.... never fails she comes around and destruction follows and can anything be attached to an email? ( bad intent, ill wishes).. I am awaiting several orders from LM and what I have on hand is limited as to the contents of the Intranquility spell, candles and holy water. Since things were moving so well I was waiting for the reconciliation spell which was less harsh now I'm rather confused and I don't want to attempt anything in that state of mind.
To have the rug pulled from under neath me once AGAIN is sickening, never in my life had I approached my altar and be so angry, now I'm nervous that even that action will come back to bite me. Any suggestions?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 am

nati1

Who brings the "destruction"? The intended or one of her friends? If the intended brings "destruction," then your spells are telling you she is trouble and stay away. If I get destruction and chaos, then I know what I want is not right for me and my work is telling me so.

You might want to think about doing a Cut & Clear.

Mary

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 am

My so called friend (of 20 yrs) brings the destruction, never fails when she comes around, calls or even sends and email things shift between my X husband and I. It is literally enjoying a sunny day and then she comes/calls/emails and clouds and thunder follow (ok maybe not thunder but you get the picture), there is an entire shift of mood between my X and I. My so called friend aunts practice black magic and I know and feel that what she placed on my husband and I was a break-up spell and a spell of suffering. I have had a cleansing done and in the process of awaiting my reading which is scheduled for next Friday. That is why I asked if somehow she knows that I had a cleansing, praying (with psalms), lighting candles and educating myself more to protect myself. I tell no one other than what I have posted here of my doings and my altar is located in my bedroom and can not be seen my visitors. I use to be in the state of mind of keep your friends close and your enemies closer, now I just want her to leave and leave me and my family alone!!! I am going to hold off doing the Intranquility spell until AFTER my reading and see what direction and instructions I am given, I will just have to shake off the feeling of defenseless.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm

nati1

You don't need Intranquility, you need an uncrossing spell kit followed by a firey wall of protection kit. You got someone working on you and you need get clean AND protected. I would clean the house too.

Your intended is not the problem and you need to address the one who is.

Mary

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Sat May 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done the Intranquility spell kit with any success :?:

Anything you can Share will be greatly appreciated.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 3:51 pm

NENA1182004
I did it 18 years ago and it was not too pretty. He did come back, but he was a mean SOB and we parted shortly after.

Mary

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh Gosh!! Hmmm what to do !! But Thanks for responding!!

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am

Hi Everyone I recently purchased the Tranquility Spell and I was wondering it says to bury the items in your backyard I live in an apartment so I can't bury this is there something else that I can do. I am trying to get this guy back that has not spoken to me in about 3 months I got a reading to see if he is seeing someone else but it revealed that he was not and that he still love me , but I just can't get him to talk to me, I even tried the COME TO ME spell that was posted by luckycharm just waiting on results and I even tried the Honey Jar Spell no results as of yet, I need to know if there is anything esle I should try or go ahead and do the tranquility spell, but does it matter where I bury the items. PLEASE HELP VERY DESPERATE

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Get a houseplant and bury the items in the dirt.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks Cleopatra I will try that

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

I have decided that I would buy one of the spells here in this site. Now, I do not know if I should buy INTRANQUILITY SPELL KIT,or LOVE ME SPELL KIT. I want him to love me and have no peace until we are together. Need advice in which one to buy..

Thank you in advance

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Well, how mean do you want to be?

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Well, how mean do you want to be?
I want him with no peace until we are together.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 am

salmyrcrr wrote: I want him with no peace until we are together.
That's Intranquility then

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:49 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: That's Intranquility then
Thank you that the one I would order today...

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm

I just purchase intranquility kit. I just wanted to know, would I need anything from my boyfriend ? All I have it his picture.

Thanks you

Sally

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes you do, taglocks, or personal items, are an important part of any spell working- they form the link between the spell & your target. A picture is not the strongest of links, so you'll need to really focus on your work the entire time
Best!

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 am

keeperoftherubyshoes wrote:Yes you do, taglocks, or personal items, are an important part of any spell working- they form the link between the spell & your target. A picture is not the strongest of links, so you'll need to really focus on your work the entire time
Best!
I am suppose to see him tomorrow, I will do my best to get something from him..

thanks for your respond

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

Was not able to see him, I would have to do the spell with out anything from him but a picture..

Apo
Forum Member

Unread post by Apo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 am

You mention this guy is your boyfriend? are you two together or separated? Intranquil is for separated couples, and even so, its not a very nice spell.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Apo wrote:You mention this guy is your boyfriend? are you two together or separated? Intranquil is for separated couples, and even so, its not a very nice spell.
I bought the kit a week ago. Our relationship been on the rock for a while now. I broke up with him last Saturday. We spoke yesterday however, we did not make up. I cannot stop thinking about him. He all I think about. My kit have not arrive yet, but when it come I will do the spell on him. I beleive the spell is perfect. I want him with no peace until he is with me. Than I will do a love spell and I will feed him my menstrual. He mess with the wrong lady..

Apo
Forum Member

Unread post by Apo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 am

You know there are side effects to this spell don't you?. There's plenty of information on the forum about this kit and Spirit. You SHOULD DEFINITELY read it ALL.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Apo wrote:You know there are side effects to this spell don't you?. There's plenty of information on the forum about this kit and Spirit. You SHOULD DEFINITELY read it ALL.
To be honest with you no, I have not read of the negetive of the spell..All I know I be calling sprits from hell to help me. I would do a cleaning after the spells is done. I know this would work.. I want him to suffer as much as I have suffer for him.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 am

does anyone know how long it will take and what to look for after doing a intranquil spell and lighting red devil candle love vigil candles and a honey jar, along with using oils and sachets, i'm sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 am

I also forgot to tell you that it's been since friday that the vigil candles and red devil candle were lit. I pray over them several times a day and lit the red devil candle only when pray and meditate over it which is usually 3 times a day. also the honey jar was made on Friday and the intranquil spell was done last nite and i prayed over it twice lastnite and twice today, and will be doing this for the next 5 days until all candles are done.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 am

It will take time for you to see results, but I do not know the circumstances of your situation. Everyone's situations are different. It has only been since Friday, and you are still working on some things. So I would just keep at it. Once you have completed all of the steps, I would get some divination done in about 2-3 weeks to see how the work is progressing. So just focus, and try not to overthink about your situation and you should yield some signs in a few days which will lead towards some movement. A general rule of thumb is that you will see signs in 3 days, 3weeks for movement, and 3 months you should reach your final goal. BUT I would not freak out if you do not see signs within 3 days, but as long as there is movement towards the goal you should be fine. I would recommend getting some divination done when you do not see movement after a considerable amount of time. In those cases, you might either need to change your plan of attack such as employ someone else to do your work, do different spells, or it might not meant to be.

But I would recommend getting some divination done once all is done.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:26 am

I Pmed you back :)

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm wondering if an Intranquil Spirit spell could be modified to compel an ex-boyfriend to pay money owed to me.

I know its supposed to be used to bring back a lover, but perhaps I could alter it somehow to fit my need? I truly need him to feel no peace until he pays me - its a substantial amount of cash and he is making very little effort to pay the debt, while he and his new girlfriend live, basically, in luxury (she's footing the bill!) I've been patient, tried reasoning with him, etc. but he just sends a tiny bit of money each month and thinks he's doing his duty. He's basically a selfish person, otherwise I would be patient still and accept what he could pay - its just that he could have paid this long ago and doesn't seem to want to. He works and has money to travel overseas, buy toys (big, expensive guy toys!) which of course takes most of his earnings. I truly believe that he thinks he's entitled to do whatever he pleases and just get to this debt *whenever*.

I have no desire for revenge nor do I want him back....I just want to put this mess behind me and forget him! So if anyone here thinks the Intranquil Spirit idea may have merit (or has an idea for me!) I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Lynda

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:31 pm

It might be safer to use Pay Me products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm

I agree with Cleopatra I would use pay me products, also Sassafras root is good for this type of work too.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

In short. No not really. The spell is designed to torment someone into coming back to you in a relationship. Its not for money, its for revenge under the thin guise of love. Take a look at the green devil pay me spell, I believe it is on the page for the Pay Me line of products.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Thank you to everyone who replied....I like the green devil spell and I'm also planning to use a green male figure candle, maybe make a poppet. Not sure yet, but I'm going to keep up the pressure until this gets resolved.

Lynda

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 am

Thats a really good spell...the devil spell. I have used it and it has worked everytime for me.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm

I have already done the Intranquil Spirit kit before and I was advised to redo it because I moved from my last residence, so I should do it again and bury the remains at my new residence. I still have the crucifix that comes in the kit, so I was wondering which would be better buying the whole kit again and throwing away the crucifix that comes or buying the items separately?

Thanks.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Never mind I figured it out on my own.

hello

Unread post by hello » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:58 am

There is this guy that tormented me and lied to me making me love him and then just left me out of nowhere and he basically made me go crazy in love for him (he has done this to other girls, i hear) now i want him to know what it's like to sleep,eat,dream, and think about someone nonstop, i DON'T want him back (i would however love to see him crawl back to me haha), i would just love to see him suffer in the way he made ME suffer, i think he has a girlfriend, can i use the intranquility spell even though he has a girlfriend?

william

Unread post by william » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:29 am

You can but it may be messy that way, in that he might come back to you but still be with her. I would do a break up jar first, search the forum for jar spells, all the info is here on vinegar jars, or a moving candle spell to move him away from her first (personally I prefer the break up jar, much more effective and it gives you an outlet for your anger and hurt when you curse and shake the jar) Then I would do the IS on him ... bear in mind the IS can take some time to come good, you should do the spells and let go, forget him and move on, thats the fastest way for it to manifest, put all your effotrt and emotion into the work and then let go and let it manifest. If you don't it may block it from happening.

Good luck

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 pm

A Cut and Clear might be the best option to help you get rid of any link you have with him so you can move on. That being said sometimes justice and revenge are necessary otherwise there wouldn't be a whole host of conjure related workings ;-). IS is amazing for tormenting him, but remember its going to make him a mess to deal with. You might want to get St. Martha the Dominator involved if you work with saints, or you can do a break up jar or lemon spell to ruin his current relationship. If you really want to mess with him get into his head with a skull candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hello

Unread post by hello » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Well i don't really want him, i just want him to have that feeling like he NEEDS me, so he could now how he made me feel for so long, i really couldn't care if he stays with that girl or not i just want him to WANT AND NEED me...if that makes sense lol...I was asking if him having a girlfriend would interfere with the spell or not???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm

It could and it could not. But it is just going to make him really think of you while he is with this other girl. OR it can make him be so restless that he becomes irritated. But my suggestion is do a clear and cut and move on. If you really want revenge just cross him up. The fact that you want to do the intranquil rather than curse him brings up a red flags. If you are truly not interested in him, then you should just move on and get some revenge on him. Its like why dwell on the situation while he is moving on with someone else. Why be stuck on a situation when someone has clearly moved on from you, and you are still dwelling on what happened to you. Just be happy it happened to you...you learned a lesson and now you can move on.

Curse him, and do a clear and cut.

Astrophel
Forum Member

Unread post by Astrophel » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 am

Curse him, and do a clear and cut.
Seconded. If you use the IS you might end up with a stalker or something. Make him miserable, but far away from you!

hello

Unread post by hello » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm

To me, the intranquility spell IS like a curse...think about it, no rest, no sleep no anything until you see someone you don't even want to see? I will be moving soon and there will be NO way for him to see me...he will just have to feel miserable and I like hurting people the same way they hurt me...i do NOT want him back, even if it may seem like I do because i realize how miserable and horrible he always made me feel and i do NOT need that...I will however do a cut and clear after the intranquility spell just to get anger and disgust out of me and completely forget about this person that is not worth a thought....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I just think its interesting that you want to use the IS and not curse the hell out of him. i understand because I have been there, but I did not choose the IS as my weapon of choice. I chose to curse the hell out of him, and made him lose his job and everything else. Eventually he got what he deserved anyways.

I mean i get how you see the IS is a curse, but really if you want to make him suffer then just curse the hell out of him. Really making someone think about me 24-7 wouldnt be enough in this case. I would want him to literally hurt, and suffer all the way around. I just think the IS is just an interesting weapon of choice considering his has a girlfriend. Cursing him whether it be his penis, love life, and whatever else to make him miserable would be way more fun, then try to do the IS and torment him which your actual intentions are not inline with what the spell is. This spell is to torture and torment them until they come back to you as a lover. You do not want him as a lover so its kind of not in line with the intentions. I mean it might work, but probably wont be as effective. Its like petitioning for a new lover, but not being open to one therefore you might not ever see results of getting that lover.

Also, it is obvious that you are still hurting and pissed off perhaps you might want to do some healing work on yourself. I mean you are all full of anger and rage while this man is happy as hell living his life. I would do this in addition to the clear and cut. Honestly, do your revenge work and move on. You do not need to waste anymore of your life thinking about this man.

Well good luck. Let us know how it goes.

hello

Unread post by hello » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey stars, i was thinking of cursing him first and THEN doing the IS...would you mind giving me some good ideas on how to make him impotent, im sure this has been discused before and i looked at some topics but most of the ideas were to how to make their lovers more passionate using a red penis...so would you mind giving me some good ideas on how to curse him from being able to be uh hard lol ....thanks!

Oh and i WAS thinking of doing a cut and clear after this to completely forget about him...thanks for all the advice! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Why do the IS at all? If you want to get him do a cursing spell whether it be to make him not get hard, or to make him lose his job or whatever. I dont see the point in doing the IS, and like I said in my previous post if your intention is not to get him back then why do the IS? The IS is to torture someone to bring them back as your lover. But if that is not your intentions, which its clearly not, then your goal is not inline with the goal of the spell. That is like doing a new lover spell, but never going out or trying to even give yourself the opportunity to meet a new lover.

As for making him impotent, get a black penis candle OR you can use a free standing candle if that is all you have or you want to save some money. Goofer dust, knot grass, couch grass, red pepper, black pepper, powders or oils such as black arts or crossing, controlling oil, calamus, and graveyard dirt. If cannot find everything, then you can just use goofer dust, and knot grass, and some crossing oil or powder.

Than I like to get some black string and wrap it around the penis candle or whatever kind of candle you are using. If you want to use a black figure candle, you can get a nail heat it up, and stab the candle write in the crotch area. Burn the candle. If you are working with a penis candle, then you can stick it with pins, and wrap it up and keep it in a dark place, and not burn it. But you can burn like a figure candle or a black free standing candle in addition to having that penis candle wrapped up in a dark place.

PM me or email me if you have any questions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 pm

I agree, though IS is great for torture, the ultimate goal is to get the person to come back. I understand your reasoning in wanting him to constantly think about you and how that would be poetic justice, but realize that being focused on the IS so intently indicates that you want some type of return of him-whether conscious or not. Remember, with the IS you are petitioning a damned spirit who is already pissed off then you are asking it to torment a lover into coming back even though you don't want them back. You can try it, but such a petition might not be looked favorably upon by an already impatient entity ;-). Stars idea for cursing and crossing is more logical. If you really want to mess with him tie up his manhood; ruin his sex life. If you read previous posts, our Stars has a devious mind for this work, take her advice :-D. IF you are intent upon tormenting him with thoughts of you, then use a skull candle and sink into his thoughts that way.

P.S Its good to see someone isn't shy about using their powers for some justice :-D *high fives Starsinthesky*

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Lol Conjureman...I am definitely not shy about using my powers for anything. I mean if I am going to get revenge...I like to all out! I dont like to waste my time on roundabout ways to get back at someone ;)

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 am

how do i use a skull candle for reconciliation and a similar gone to mind torment an ex without the IS?

red skull? Poppy seeds, roses? for making him think loving thoughts and to miss me?
shove my photo inside the skull? wont i be affecting myself?

dream

Unread post by dream » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 pm

hi everyone, im hoping someone can help me i recently got my spell kit in the mail but the candle is glass encased, & the instructions for the kit say to inscribe the name of ur target & the words "command" on the pink candle, & then to dress the candle with the appropriate oils that were given. how do i do this with a glass encased candle? i tried to do it on the top of the candle but the wax starts too far down in the glass so i couldnt. should i just use an ordinary pink candle instead to do this? thanks.

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Alternatively, you can write out a petition and place it under the candle.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 pm

You can use the wooden skewers used for grilling veggies to carve what you need to on the top of the candle. I know miss cat talks about using a ritual screw driver for poking holes and carving on top. Don't worry about how neat it looks, simple carve away, then add a more worked out petition on paper and place underneath the candle.

dream

Unread post by dream » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 am

hi everyone i have another 2 questions about the spell that im unsure about. on the kit it says bury it where u live, but i live in a university hostel so i cant exactly do it there. there is however a ground in the university (not by the hostel though).. can i bury it here? or is there some other way i can bury/dispose of the stuff?

also the candle that i got in the kit was like a 7 day glass candle, so should i let the candle burn till its over... or just do the spell & put the candle out & dispose? i am confused since they sent such a big candle in the kit. thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 am

If you can...get a small potted plant an bury it in there.Make sure you keep the plant alive. It can be any plant of your choosing.

If its a 7 day glass candle, say the prayer everyday until the candle burns out completely. If you have for fire safety reasons, to let it burn for small periods of time, and then put it out, then do so. Let the candle burn all the way out completely til there is no wax.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

After the 7 days are over, can you still light another candle for the intranquil spirit or you just have to let him do his job?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 pm

You can read more about the Intranquil Spirit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html. You may also want to do a forum search to get first-hand input from people who have used these spells/products in the past. For a short reply to your question though -- you do the spell and wait for it to manifest. This is where reading the post of other users can be reassuring, because you really have no way of knowing if it is working...instead of obsessing over your progress (a no-no in spellwork) you can seek reassurance from others who have had results. Also, you may consider having a reading done before you begin and about 3 weeks into your working. This will give you a great deal of guidance for your particular situation, as a reader may be able to give you insight into aspects of the situation previously unknown to you.

Hope that helps.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:24 pm

I agree with CopperFox...do not over think your petitions... that is a 'learned behavior' and it is not easy to manifest...but you can.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”