Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forums.
Reynolds

Thank You!

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Miss Cat, Lara and all,

Thanks for setting this up. A fantastic idea!

- Reynolds

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 am

You're welcome. I am very happy to see how quickly folks are picking up on this resource. To my delight, it is reaching a lot of folks who are not my course students, which is very cool. Again, all thanks to Lara and to Art.
catherine yronwode

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:11 pm

I would like to add my heart-felt apreciation here as well. While I've read cat's course curriculum and love it, right now I haven't created the right prosperity flow into my life to feel comfortable paying for it. Being able to join this forum resource was a wonderful lagniappe when I came to the site this morning.

Abraxas

Unread post by Abraxas » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah, this place really is lookin good. For probably the past eh, 4 or 5 years i've logged onto the site to see what was poppin on the store's site and just peruse some of cat's generous archives. Over the years I just tried to get more and more educated on the practices and LM has proven a really good resource. Aside from it's informational value, I've realized how great the LM crew must really be. Truly real people actually walkin the walk, it's good to know that you're all out there. Definitely a huge refreshing change from the warez and BS info you see peddled in markets otherwise geared toward the "new age" and "metaphysical" crowds.

This forum is just a furher example of your dedication and genuine generosity.

Many thanks,

JM

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 am

I also want to say a hearty thank you! One day I'll have the money I need to buy me some supplies, but for now I make do with what I have and trust that God will provide. I am learning so much just from this forum and the LM site alone! :)

skulchypa

Unread post by skulchypa » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 am

Am very happy to finally see my favourate website created a new forum.For the past three years, when i turned 14yrs.I have been looking for such great and wonderful studies like this,but not fortunate for me am in West Africa GHANA.I went through so many things in the site and i think this is what my friends and i want. We have wish to study on things like this,but the most painful aspect is that items cannot be shipped to my country.And we all think this will not work,but i will be very greateful to chat with owner of this site so that we make any payment neccesary to receive the items cos we really need them badly.So any help to us?......Very happy sending u this we all hope to hear from u..Big ups and good luck to ya'll....peace..one love.....Allen...and friends.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 am

This is for Avalon and others who might be alittle issue with money some of us out there might have some extra things we can and do not mind sending you if your needs are not extravagent. PS Love the forum

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm

This Forum is for Lucky Mojo customers.

Here you can meet and interact with Lucky Mojo's owners, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church workers, and several participants in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, as well as a loyal and knowledgeable volunteer network of Lucky Mojo customers, clients, and friends.

In this forum, we can advise you about Lucky Mojo products, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services, and how to contact AIRR readers at the AIRR site. However, no Shop, Church, or AIRR staff will read your questions here, so it is pointless and useless to ask here about your shop orders or about church services that you have ordered, or to attempt to contact AIRR through this forum.

This forum is run by volunteers.
It is not connected to
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP DATABASE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP EMAIL ADDRESS,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP BUSINESS OFFICE,
THE LUCKY MOJO LABORATORY,
THE LUCKY MOJO CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHIPPING DEPARTMENT,
or to
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH.
or to
THE ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
or to
catherine yronwode in her role as a pastor, reader, and rootworker..

If you wish to contact any of those entities, please address them directly via phone, fax, or email:

====================================

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.: Who We Are:
Lucky Mojo manufactures hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles. We grow our own herbs and we carry a full line of occult books, amulets, talismans, and religious goods.

Contact the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.:
LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
6632 Covey Road, Forestville, California 95436
voice: 707-887-1521
fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com
Store Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?a ... 0695769051

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Web site:
You can learn more about our occult and metaphysical supplies shop, read our catalogue of hoodoo and conjure oils, herbs, incense, and other Souterhn-style magical goods, and order products online at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. web site:
http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

MISC: Who We Are:
We are an interfaith church, welcoming all deities to our altars and all people to our congregation. We believe in the immanence of spirit, the intercessory power of prayer, and the efficacy of the practice of setting lights for petitions and praise.

Contact MISC:
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
voice: 707-887-7808
email: church@missionaryindependent.org
Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

MISC Web site:
You can learn more about our church and read past articles in our newsletter at the MISC web site:
http://missionaryindependent.org

MISC facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow MISC on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forestvil ... 5277333356

AIRR: Who We Are:
The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is a gathering of professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.) who provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public.

Contact AIRR:
ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
voice: 707-887-7808
email: airr@readersandrootworkers.org
Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

AIRR web site:
More than 100 FREE articles on divination, hoodoo, conjure, spiritual practices, and spell-casting, plus a listing of every participant in the AIRR certification and directory progam:
http://readersnadrootworkers.org

AIRR facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow AIRR on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Associati ... 2322124791

Hiring an AIRR Reader or Rootworker:
AIRR hosts a directory listing of certified practitioners. Each AIRR practitioner has an individual page at the AIRR web site that displays his or her personal contact and booking informatio. The directory appears along the left-side border of every page at AIRR.

Dispute Resolution at AIRR:
Clients can initiate mediation for dispute resolution with an AIRR practitioner by following the procedure outlined on the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... of_Service

Thank you for your consideration. -- cat
catherine yronwode

Wild at Heart
What Happened to the Sharing Section?

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello, what happened to the "Share Hoodoo Spells and Conjure Tricks" section of the forum? It was removed, but where did the topics themselves go?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: What Happened to the Sharing Section?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

All of the "share" posts that related to the use of our products were moved into the specific threads for those products (e.g. Van Van Oil Questions and Answers, Money Drawing Incense Questions and Answers, Wealthy Way Sachet Powder Questions and Answers).

All of the "share" posts that mentioned the use of multiple products for use in addressing specific conditions were moved into the general sections for those conditions (e.g. Ask for Conjure Help with Love, Ask for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Ask for Conjure Help with Money).

Posts that did not mention hoodoo were deleted.
catherine yronwode

Wild at Heart
Re: What Happened to the Sharing Section?

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Ah, thank you! That must have been very involved.

amber

Re: Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum

Unread post by amber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello dont know where to post this, but i started a new post and didnt know it was wrong, but now i do, so sorry.. Athena 1863

Reason: Problem fixed

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Forum Technical Help”