Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Visit the Lucky Mojo Shop If You Can - Photo Video Links

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
Cupcake
Forum Member
Re: Video and Photo Tours of the Lucky Mojo Shop

Unread post by Cupcake » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Can't wait to visit the shop! Thank you for the tour

KS Whitten
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KS Whitten » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 pm

That was so fun! I just sat and watched them all. That must have been just awesome to get to do. I also watched the train crossing. It was really cool. The city and state referenced, that being Chattanooga, TN, is where I happen to be right now. I'm here at least twice a week for work. I don't live here anymore, but I was born in Chattanooga, TN. Well, I've got a bit more time to explore tonight, so I will get to it before the hour comes that I turn into a pumpkin. :-)

angelael
Forum Member

Unread post by angelael » Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, Coastside Conjure (Love Potion No9) has updated her Facebook with new Lucky Mojo photos (see link above). I have been looking forward to seeing new photos/videos from this year's workshops.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Ditto!!!
Thank you Coastside Conjure --and my "Trish Shark Trish" Love ya!!! Great job!!! and E hugs!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Brenda K
Forum Member
Re: Visiting the Lucky Mojo Shop / Driving Directions

Unread post by Brenda K » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:55 am

Visiting Lucky Mojo is an experience you will never forget! My boyfriend and I flew out from Arkansas this past weekend and we were made to feel welcome by everyone and had a fantastic time!

Cat, nagasiva, and staff were so kind to let us hang out with them (literally!) all day and they spent a lot of time visiting with us and helping us with practical advice and information. It was so fun to be in the shop and see all of the items in person that I’ve spent hours looking at online. I was glad I had packed lightly and left extra room in my suitcase to allow space for all of my treasures!

As if that wasn't enough awesomeness for one day, I got to have a reading with Lou Florez. He is truly an astute and gifted reader with a contagiously effervescent personality.

It was nourishing to the mind and soul to be there. We can’t wait to come back again!

I got some great pictures of the shop and grounds and was wondering if it would be okay for me to post them on my personal facebook page. (None of the pictures have any of the LM staff in them.) I would love to share a bit of LM with my facebook friends, but I thought I should ask first.

Thanks again to everyone at Lucky Mojo for your kindness and hospitality. We hope to see you all again soon. Blessings to all! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am

Brenda K -- Please do post any photos you took of the shop and ground to your Facebook page! We love folks to see the place.

In this day of so many "internet closet shops" we are a proud and happy bricks-and-mortar shop, and we always enjoy seeing ourselves as others see us.
catherine yronwode

Brenda K
Forum Member

Unread post by Brenda K » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 am

"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!" :)

Thank you, cat! I will post them today.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 am

Brenda K: As a person who lived very close to Lucky Mojo for a decade, but recently moved across the country, it is always a welcome comfort to see current pictures, from others, of one of my favorite places I have ever spent time in.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sarafina
Forum Member

Youtube

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 pm

is there a way you guys/girls can do videos concerning your products..for instance i loved how madame pamita showed how to use a knob candle with condition oils etc. i'd love to see one on how to use certain oils like COS for instance. normally i just get a small amount and rub right in the middle of the head..then recently i read about a certain way it's supposed to be placed on the head..i def couldnt figure out what the description was saying so i would love to see a video showing the correct way of doing it. also how to use incense products..like i saw someone mentioning smoking lottery papers with incense..not sure how to picture that..and also dressing glass encased candles would be awesome too.

i wonder if this is something luckymojo can look into?

Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Sarafina: Where did you read that there was a very specific way to anoint ones head with the Crown Of Success oil? You will find that many different practitioners have many different ways of working. One problem with making videos showing people how to do the work is that the videos themselves then get taken as the ONLY way to do the work. It would be fun to see a large group of workers and practitioners get together and share videos of how they do certain works. Best wishes to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Joaseph, i believe Sarafina is referring to the way i teach folks to use it./ Of course, that's not the only way, but the way i was taught, when you wear it on your body. I have no time to make a video, sorry.
catherine yronwode

angelael
Forum Member

Unread post by angelael » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:51 am

FYI: You can use Google to look inside the store and on the grounds. I use my phone for internet access, so it may look different on a computer. I just Google Lucky Mojo and the store comes up as the first choice. Under the Call, Directions, Website buttons click the down arrow and you get the choices to see inside, street views, and photos. Pretty cool.

somitsa
Forum Member

Unread post by somitsa » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:58 pm

WEll the tour was really cool, but one thing which I want to know the skelton was real? I watch three time this tour just because its really awesome.

WhiteEagle
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Very cool tour, I am really liking everything that I'm learning from the forums here. And love the Lucky Mojo products I have so far, can't wait to add to the collection of supplies. :D

Naexis
Forum Member

Unread post by Naexis » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm just curious if the prices in person at the shop are the same as they are online~ I'm giving some thought to making a trip out to Forestville. :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello Naexis,

They are the same, but if you are there you can see all the stuff they have to offer! I hope you enjoy your trip out there!

Peace~

Nathen

Naexis
Forum Member

Unread post by Naexis » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm looking forward to it. Though I did have a question: is it possible for me to put in an order ahead of time, by phone perhaps, and collect/pay for it with cash when I arrive?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

You would have to call the shop and ask them that question

Have fun!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”