Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Visit the Lucky Mojo shop if you can! / Photo & Video Links

News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and this Forum.
snake

The beautiful Lucky Mojo store

Unread post by snake » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

I made my first trip to the Lucky Mojo store today and I came home full of happy. I was greeted by a beautiful dog and a very nice gentleman, who's name I didn't get. I loved being able to go through and touch and smell everything and see where the magic happens. The little church where the candles are lit was gorgeous and I would not hesitate to have candles lit there for myself. A very sweet and knowledgeable man, who's name I can't remember, helped me out, dressed my candle and fixed my attraction bottle. They dress candles better than any other shop I've seen. He had the most helpful advice and the candle dressing was obviously very powerful. I think I need to get in the habit of going to the store to shop instead of ordering online. The store has wonderful energy and I love the puppy!!

KellyKat

Re: The beautiful Lucky Mojo store

Unread post by KellyKat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Sounds like a wonderful visit! Makes me wish I lived in CA so that I could visit and see for myself! :)

Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am

I'm contemplating a mainland trip and am pondering stopping in California on the way back to Hawaii to visit the LM store, and you're making such a stop sound very, very tempting indeed. I've been a LM customer for 5-6 years and have always wanted to visit the actual store quite badly!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

If you give us advance notice, we'll ring the railroad crossing signal bell to greet you. :-)
catherine yronwode

detached

Visit the Lucky Mojo shop if you can! / Photo & Video Links

Unread post by detached » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 pm

i finally got 2 see LM shop on youtube! whippeeee!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Visit to Lucky Mojo Vidoes on Youtube!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Laughingd0g took these videos of her visit to Lucky Mojo and posted them to youtube:

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--3Hupfo5o

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-FFxXC5Lo

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaDafA5NLs

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-lxZ8tzBU4

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 5

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXasvflwvQg

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcIIbCi_G8
catherine yronwode

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:01 am

Wow!!! Its amazing!!! What a beautiful location! Thank you so much to Laughingdog for posting the videos, Its great to see the place and see where all my items have come from. I hoping next year to fly out to make it to the workshops Miss Cat holds at the shop in May, as its my birthday at the end of April and I've never been to the states before, I want to make a special pilgrimage and combine a holiday and visit Lucky Mojo!!!

Can't wait!!!!
2010 Course Graduate #1548

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

I saw it today and I think that it was SO helpful! Now we know that it's not some warehouse. there are prepackaged ready to go stuff, but you also see somebody preparing some incense, so for people that are nay sayers here is your proof it's a real store.

preppieroots
Visit the LM shop if you can!!!

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi,
I made a thread in the "Help with your Situation" subforum here, asking for advice on what to buy at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. I got a lot of great advice from forum members here, and wanted to share my feelings about visiting the shop with you all.

First, Catherine is a most gracious host, I literally felt like some kind of VIP as soon as I entered the store. I was lucky enough to get to meet and have some very cool chats with Catherine while I was there, I am very grateful to have had the chance. A very warm and wise lady, that Catherine.

I was also quite taken by how friendly and truly helpful everyone working in the store seemed to be...none of that sighing while "helping" you out stuff that can be all too common in most customer assistance type situations...and this is something I had noted already any time I have ever called LM, the people were not just willing to help, but they actually seemed happy to help.

Okay, now about the store itself.... I did totally lose my sh*t as soon as I walked in the door, as I had predicted in my other thread. :D It's hard not to, there are so many things to look at, candles, strange and intriguing curios, oils, bottles, super cool jewelery and beads....even just the soaps were so interesting....

I had my lists of items to buy and tried hard to stay focused on finding them and putting them in my wooden tray, and I did try to keep within the set limit I wanted to spend, but that was a joke....I knew I'd need some leeway and just went ahead and grabbed all of the things I knew I wanted and needed. I had people waiting for me in the car, so there was that hanging over my head the whole time, so my advice to anyone who goes to the store is to not have any kind of time limit, there is just so much to see. I could have spent at least another solid hour in the store, and as it was I did spend over an hour!! So, realistically, give yourself maybe a couple of hours to be there to get a good gander at everything.

While I did get all of the roots, oils, powders and other odd bits that I wanted/needed, I saw so many other things that I know I am going to have to buy, especially the skull bead Mala, that is the coolest set of skull beads I have ever seen, and I am an afficianado of skull beads. :D There were also these beautiful carved fish beads, very Pisces looking, two fish sort of in a circle together, that I am going to buy myself. And so many other items and curiosities that I caught glimpses of while I tried to stay focused on my lists.

So, anyway, Thank you so much, Catherine for such a warm welcome, and thank you to all of your staff for their help and their patience and their knowledge. I had such a wonderful time. Please, any members here who might be close enough to visit LM, do yourselves a favor and go for it. You will be so happy that you did.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Visit the LM shop if you can!!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Preppieroots, it was wonderful to have a chance to chat about everything from conjure oils to dog breeds and back again. Your daughter is a real charmer, by the way -- such a sweet look and pretty ways.

Sorry you went over budget -- but i hope you enjoy all the goodies you scored. :-)
catherine yronwode

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

This testimonial makes me so sad I live on the east coast. :( lol I hope one day I get to visit Cat's shop...

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Catherine, thanks (about my girl) I agree totally! She's a charmer. And as for my budget, well, that sort of worked it's way into my Homework...I put my partner's name first, turned the paper and then put mine on top, because I realized that while I may not have been doing a full on trick with oils and candle etc, maybe a name paper could do just enough something-something that I could get away with that total without even a sigh... which I did...as soon as I got in the car, he asked how much I had spent...I said how much and he just said "oh" and left it at that. No pouting or lectures, and he was in a very good mood for having sat so long waiting for me too, which is very much out of his nature. A very good thing all around, doing that homework assignment. :D Anyhoo, no problem at all about my budget, I am literally giddy about my loot, it's all waiting to be unwrapped and placed on my shelves in a quiet corner of the house.

route95, maybe you'll get to visit the shop sooner than you imagine!! I hope you can someday!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 am

preppieroots:

Glad to hear you had such a good experience! I'm blessed to live an hour away from Lucky Mojo shop and do love my visits. I agree with your assessment of timing...if you do go give yourself plenty of time. I have never once felt like I was being rushed, hurried, or ushered out the door at any time. I have worked retail my whole life and realize that it can get tough, but everyone has been a peach to me and my wife --- each and every visit.

Tomorrow my wife and I get to further enhance and advance the work we have been doing by signing up for the Correspondence Course (finally after wanting to for 2 years!), and I would advise everyone reading this to head over to that page and consider if it is right for you!

I'm still very happy to read every testimonial from people who get to visit the shop. It is amazing, and "real," and a darn good time!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

HannahSarah999

The Lucky Mojo Shop in person

Unread post by HannahSarah999 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

After a smooth,long drive up to Forestville, Odu777 and I arrived at the Lucky Mojo Shop. The setting and the shop were welcoming.There is an incredible and broad array of everything a practitioner could want or need. The staff, notably Greg and Alicia, were amazingly knowledgeable and personable.

We have been hard at work using Cat's products. Cat's Spiritual Cleansing products are potent and incredibly effective. Her directions are extremely thorough.
The results have appeared already. Good news arrived and a welcome,formerly m.i.a., family member has come over.

Thank you Cat for your Lucky Mojo

Fiery Wall of Protection is next.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: The Lucky Mojo Shop in person

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Great testimony; welcomed and appreciated.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

HannahSarah999

The Lucky Mojo Shop

Unread post by HannahSarah999 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Lucky Mojo is a wondrous place to be. I am grateful this place exists.
I did not expect to actually meet Cat, however, I did. She has a presence that is unmistakeable. Cat you are a Wise Woman. Thank you for spending time with me and my other half.
I would very much like to thank to both Robin and Alicia for the sharing their knowledge and smiles.
Blessings to you all at Lucky Mojo. I am glad that you are here for those of us who need you.
'till next time, 8-)

Maljen
Re: The Lucky Mojo Shop

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 pm

That's awesome....I have a tentative date in my mind to make a trip out to Northern CA, which will involve a trip to Lucky Mojo. It is sooooo good to hear positive experiences like this!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 am

I couldn't agree more. When I went out there with some of my Vodou children in September, I was very pleased to have made the 14 hour flight and 3 hour drive out there .... Miss Cat took time out from her day to show us around, share with us about the history of hoodoo and show us a lot of her collection. The product choices were astounding! The LM staff created oils for us that weren't on the shelves, and nothing was too much trouble.

Miss Cat is an incredible bundle of knowledge! A walking encyclopedia of Hoodoo! I am honoured to be a graduate of her course :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks, all, for the kind words. Everyone at the shop is intent on great customer service, and kudos should also go to Tracy, Heidi, Greg, Angela, Della, and Ernie for making everyone's shopping experience fun and easy.

Also, here are two tips for anyone who plans a visit:

I work in the shop Wednesdays through Sundays. Please do phone a day or two ahead to see if i will be there when you arrive, and what my schedule for tarot readings looks like for the day.

If you plan to arrive in the shop on a Monday or Tuesday -- my personal "weekend" off each week -- you can also call ahead to arrange for me to come in and see you. I live right next door to the shop, and i am always glad to drop in and say hello, but you have to speak up and request my presence if you are going to visit on my days off.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 am

We love it when folks come visit. Remember, if you want to see me (cat), my days off are Monday and Tuesday and i do card and palm readings during the afternoons, so call ahead to make sure i'll be here -- and if you are coming from a long way and either Monday or Tuesday is your only time to visit, call in advance and i will do my best to come down to the shop to say hello.
catherine yronwode

michaeldavis

Unread post by michaeldavis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Cat,

It was nice talking with you, Nagasiva, and everybody today. Thanks again for the welcoming and enlightening conversation. My wife also sends her best and hopes to also visit, perhaps for a reading, before long.

Best,

Michael
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

Wylde

Pics of recent visit to LM

Unread post by Wylde » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

I recently had the pleasure of finally making it out to LM and meeting the lovely cat, Siva and her wonderful staff that were there that day. I took some pictures of the outside area including the Lady Banksia rose that covers the walkway, entrance and runs up into the giant redwoods nearby. Cat said it was not in bloom long and hoped she got some pics so here are the ones that I took as well as some of other things around there I thought were interesting just the outside I didnt take any pictures inside the shop, I was way to busy drooling and plotting how much I could take home and still get my luggage past the inspectors lol!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57566724@N ... 506520310/

It was a great afternoon and thanks to the LM staff they helped me alot and were very sweet and personable. I hope to get back there very soon. the link should take you right to the Lucky Mojo set i uploaded but feel free to look at my other pics if you like some insane ones i took while driving on california freeways might be worth a few laughs or shaking head sadly lol!

Wylde from Texas

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Pics of recent visit to LM

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 am

Looks beautiful!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 am

I really like your camera. I can never get a good macro such as the pics of the flowers you took. I need to get a camera like yours! lovely photos :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 am

Thank you for sharing Wylde!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am

Those are all beautiful pictures, but my neck hurts now! LOL :) You need to rotate a few of them!

Thanks so much for sharing...even for us folks who live very close by. It's nice to see the seasonal changes to the grounds... Can't wait to be there in May!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

Beautiful shots, Wylde! Would it be okay if i copied a few to our site, with credit to you?
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Visit the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop if you can!!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am

It was enjoyable talking with you too, Michael -- and welcome to the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course.
catherine yronwode

Spellkiss
Thank you, Lucky Mojo!

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm

I went to the shop for the first time with Love Potion No9.
I love how the store looks and feels, and seeing my candle on the altar was worth it alone its great to see the candles in action.
Alicia and Robin helped us it was really cool to watch Alicia fix the candles for us. Saw cats husband, he was very nice said hi to us, saw a couple others didn't get names and met Cat you are just adorable :) I was in the blue shirt when we met I just had to introduce myself and you were on the way to a reading it was great to meet you and I look forward to our reading for the course next week.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You Cat and Lucky Mojo Crew

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm

I second that what Spellkiss has said in the above posting. We came to the shop together and the trip didnt disappoint! Bought half of the store and watched Alicia in action dressing and blessing the candles to be set on their altars in the church. Everyone there is just Awesome! And Cat, it is Always a treat to see you! Thank you sooo much for your kind words of wisdom and guidance in getting rid of my abusive ex... I cant thank you enough :)
To this very day, he has not been back into my life and I am eternally grateful for all you and your staff do.

Blessings to you all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Visit the Lucky Mojo shop if you can! / Photo & Video Links

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 am

Spellkiss and Love Potion No9 -- i am sorry i was so busy today i did not have time to really chat with you. I had three back-to-back readings and one of them was a returning student whom i had not seen in years, and i was heping him to rejoin the course. Next time, if you give us advance notice, i will try to hang out with you more. Also, next time we may have progressed on the shop repainting job and the place will not be so dishevelled!
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 am

Cat ~ it is always a pleasure to be at the shop... I am going to book some time with you soon so that I can discuss becoming a Student of yours. My ultimate goal is to be a Certified Practitioner, and a Candle Setter at LM :)

You are worth the wait!

Customer # 41

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 am

While at LM yesterday I snapped 50+ photos :) Here is the link if anyone who cant get to the shop to see this amazing place

Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N08/

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm

I love the picture of the Sophie dog! Yay!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm

I had to get a pic of Sophie... she's the shop "Mascot". You cant visit there and not be greeted by her :) She was a subject to photograph.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Great share Love Potion No 9!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank You Miss Tammie Lee! I am going to make a habit of bringing my camera each time I go... You never know what you can find there and for those who just cant make it, can at least get a feel or see where their "magical goodies" come from. This place should be the 8th Wonder of the World.

I love the energy in that space and would give a Kidney to do the Apprenticeship. *Goal* (not the kidney removal)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 am

Thank you for the great photos, Love Potion No. 9! I have gone to your flickr site and written captions for each picture so that folks will know what (or who) they are looking at.

You are very kind to post those and i appreciate it greatly. I will share the link on Facebook, too.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:34 am

Thank you for adding all those captions, Cat!

I was wondering if Sister Robin had done the stained-glass windows for the MISC?

Beautiful pictures...Thank you again LP#9!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Awesome Cat! Please feel free to use any of them :) I will continue to add as I make my trips up there... Thanks Joseph!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi, Joseph, The stained glass window in the church is from around 1900 and belonged to my mother for many years. She never installed it in her house, but hung it in front of a large window. When she died, i inherited it and installed it in the church.

Love Potion No.9, thanks -- i will definitely use some of them and i will credit you, of course.

Wylde's photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57566724@N ... 506520310/

Love Potion No.9's photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N08/

Laughingd0g's videos:

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--3Hupfo5o

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 2

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaDafA5NLs

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-lxZ8tzBU4

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 5

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXasvflwvQg

Visit to Lucky Mojo: Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcIIbCi_G8
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Hi, Joseph, The stained glass window in the church is from around 1900 and belonged to my mother for many years. She never installed it in her house, but hung it in front of a large window. When she died, i inherited it and installed it in the church.

Cat,

That is a beautiful story and I am grateful to know this information. Thank you for sharing.

I know Robin did/does stained glass windows, so I had to ask!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Cat!

I shot a few more photos today while at the shop if you would like to add some more comments in the Flickr Photos :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks for the photos -- they look great. I captioned them (and i hope i got them right -- not sure if the hands making the incense belong to Tracy or Alicia!) -- also, you uploaded three of them twice -- the two incense-making ones and the walking under the sign one -- so you might want to eliminate the duplicates. I will ask Tracy and Alicia to show me their fingernail polish so i can correctly re-label those if i make a mistake!
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi Cat... I will fix the duplicates, Thanks! I believe that was Tracy that was making the incense today :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

I thought it was too -- and that's how i captioned them. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 am

Hello All!

I had the pleasure of once again visiting the Lucky Mojo Curio Co yesterday and took some photos of the shop post repainting :)

Here is the link to the photos. Enjoy! http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 328420138/
Cat, Please feel free to add descriptions and use any/all photos for personal use.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks for posting these pictures, LP9! I hope to be able to attend the workshops in May.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 am

Not a problem! Thanks for reminding me about the workshops… I forgot when they were :) I also hope to attend as well.

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:33 am

My sweetheart is bringing me up to the shop today for my birthday. :) I'm so excited! I live in Texas, and when she suggested we visit San Francisco, my first question was about whether we could drive up there and see the shop. I love the show and am so glad to have the chance to come up. And buy some fun items too :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:41 am

A few more photos have been added... I will be adding a few more tomorrow as well. Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 328420138/

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Thank you for continuing to share these with us! I always love to see more added.
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I had the pleasure to run back up to the store this morning where as always I was greeted with smiles, laughter, and a personalized welcome :) Love Love LOVE that place! Great Ju Ju!

I snapped a few more pics to share with everyone... Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 328420138/

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Cat... when you have time, (try not to laugh at that last statement) I have posted a few more pics of the store and would love it if you could add the descriptions as you see fit.
It is always a pleasure to come up there and I am sure I will be seeing you soon!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 007144711/

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 am

I thought I'd posted an update in here, but I don't see one. Just wanted to say I did visit Lucky Mojo and loved it so much. I had the honor and pleasure of a reading with cat in the tiny church (which was really excellent and highly recommended), and I enjoyed perusing the store and picking up some lovely goodies. The staff were all wonderful, helpful, friendly and warm. I am still enjoying the memory of that day and making good use of some of the oils I bought. As a Texan, I can testify it was well worth the trip. :D
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Love Potion No9 --

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the great new set of photos of the shop at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 007144711/

You are a good photographer! I have labelled them all, as requested. Look for some of them to appear in upcoming Lucky Mojo Newsletters, with thanks to you!
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 am

You are so welcome Cat :) Im so glad you liked them. I saw a few in the Newsletter and I again, am so honored that you used some :)

Please feel free to continue to do so as I am trying to hone my photography skills and will be up for the Workshop Weekend taking loads more for those who cannot make it, they will have a chance to see the wonderful goings on at Lucky Mojo :)

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Here are some photos of Day 1 of the 2012 Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Workshop. Truly an AMAZING experience! Made some great new friends along with the ability to put faces to the names of some of the forum posters, moderators, and workers :)

Check back tomorrow for more photos of Day 2... Enjoy!

Cat... please feel free to caption and use photos at will :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 147212303/

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Sat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Those photos are amazing! The shop looks like such a warm and inviting place. Everything around is so green! I live in central AZ--land of cactus and sand. ;) My favourite thing, though, is the fortuneteller sign in the window. That is love and win. ;)

If I'm ever in the area I'll have to drop by and say 'hi.' Dunno when or even if that will happen. I'm definitely putting 'visit the LM B+M shop' on my bucket list, though.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi all! Day 2 of the 2012 Hoodoo Workshop is finally uploaded to my Flickr account *whew!*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65117488@N ... 611137202/

I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to be somewhat "intrusive" at times to get photos of them and what they were doing/learning. Your generosity and patience is greatly appreciated by me :)
I made A LOT of new friends and it was hands down the best weekend I have had in a good long time.

Cat: Thank You so much for this weekend... it was nothing short of amazing! Again, please caption away and take whatever you would like.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “News and Announcements”