Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello and thank you

ReynorPadilla

Hello and thank you

Unread post by ReynorPadilla » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello my name is Reynor Padilla. I've been reading these pages for several years and recently started getting more serious about my conjure practice. I'm of Mexican and European descent and have extensive experience in Native American culture. Over the years I have felt a strong desire to learn magic related to my own Christian (Catholic) ancestry. I have been naturally attracted to Lucky Mojo products ever since I found them our local Seattle occult shop, Edge of the Circle books. I've recently started going to a radically progressive charismatic predominantly African-American church called Liberation United Church of Christ. I'm gay so it's really important for me to participate in an open and affirming church -- and I've found one.

I recently became serious about hoodoo to protect myself from people who wish me harm. I also did a month long work on a court case that I won. I used Psalms, candle magic, and couple court case mojos that I made (the first one was a dud). Right now I'm working a Honey Jar love spell for my best girlfriend.

I've become very passionate about hoodoo. It feels like it is opening a path for my own ancestors. I'd like to take Cat's correspondence course at some point. I'm just working my way up to it. I have never been a big believer in Christ or the Bible, but it's what my ancestors believe, so I use it. As I've started to pray and work the Psalms I've found great peace and feel the Holy Spirit more than ever. I'm starting to believe. That's why I'm going to church.

I'm really happy to be here and look forward to learning more from everyone.

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Hello and thank you

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello ReynorPadilla,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Thank you for sharing your story. That's so wonderful that you're passionate about hoodoo and that it's helping you to connect with your ancestors. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to answer them.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ReynorPadilla

Re: Hello and thank you

Unread post by ReynorPadilla » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Thank you!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2018 Introductions”