Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Francis Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Jerich0

Saint Francis Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jerich0 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

Does anyone know of the herbs associated with St. Francis? I'm creating candles of my own and would like to include these herbs/essential oils. Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils/Herbs Associated With Saints

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 am

Hi Jerich0, I suggest you order the St-Francis candle LM makes: it already comes dressed with the appropriate herbs and oils, ready to go! You could also dress or anoint your own candles with St-Francis oil. You'll find the links for those below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-f ... ssisi.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-saint-francis.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Priya1220

Re: Saint Francis Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:17 am

Its upsetting because i can't find much on St Francis. Usually on saints i can easily find info like what color candles to use and what day of the week is best to petition them. But not on St Francis. And usually you can find a lot of tributes to saints, and i couldn't find any of those either on the web in regards to St. Francis.

If my pet has some health issues, would St Francis help on that (and heal my dog) or do i need to pray to another saint like St. Jude?

And i am going to use a white votive candle to use to light to him. And i will use olive oil to anoint his candle. What is the best prayer to pray over it though, like what psalms?

Do you have to offer 'payment' to him?

____

Update: nvm i did see that you offer him brown candles but that is all i found in regards to that kind of stuff. Can i offer a white instead? This is only because i cannot afford to buy a brown candle as i would have to order it online and i am unemployed atm, and i already have white votive candles

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

There's a lot of information on St Francis here: spells-and-prayers-for-health-of-ill-in ... l?hilit=st francis

Just go through the 2 pages and you'll see good information

There is also information on St Martin de Porres. St Rocco is the patron Saint of Dogs

Yes, St Francis Is the Patron Saint of all animals.

You can use white candles

I believe I had posted the prayer to St Francis n thee subforum that I gave you. If I haven't posted it there, let me know and I will repost.

If he grants your request, offer him a candle only for gratitude. And donate some money to a local shelter in his honor.

Wishing your fur-baby good health

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Okay thank you so much!

Have you used St Rocco before?

You are always such a help, thank you!!!

<3

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi, Priya,

Yes, I have. He is a good Saint also

Take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:41 am

Hi everyone,

So I posted about my lovely little dog who sadly took a stroke last week. We didn't think she was going to make it. However, her recovery has been miraculous, and it is the wonderful Saint Francis who I petitioned that I must thank!

The day of her stroke was awful; her eyes were rolling back in her head, she was vomiting everywhere from the dizziness, couldn't stand. We thought we would have to say goodbye. I was determined, as was she though, that she wasn't going to give up yet. I petitioned Saint Francis and I'm completely astonished! The day after her stroke, I was going through some old papers and school stuff and came across a poem about St Francis that I had studied in school! (Assisi). It gave me a sign he was working for me. Since then, my little girl has made brilliant progress. She is able to stand, albeit with some difficulty, to go to the toilet outside and is able to make small steps. The vet is very happy with her progress and thinks she should be walking properly again soon in the next few weeks. She's already showing her little naughty streak even though she's been ill, and I think she quite likes being nursed and pampered lol.

Thank you St Francis! And everyone at the Lucky Mojo forum, not to mention the MISC candle servers :D

Should I thank him now or wait until she has made a full recovery? Also, I've seen on here that I should thank him with a white candle, others say make a donation to an animal shelter. What would be best? Would he accept a donation to the animal shelter I got her from?

I also said in another thread that I would apply a drop of Blessing oil to her head and Healing oil to the four corners of her basket. Or should I just leave it and continue to let St Francis work for me?

Right now as I write this, she got up out of her bed, and managed to walk in a semi straight line to come and find me! (She gets worried if she knows I'm not about). Saint Francis you are amazing!

Thanks everyone!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Oh, Nony!

I think I'm going to cry. This is GREAT news.

Light a white candle for him and also make a donation in his name NOW. AS he has helped significantly already

Keep us posted, please.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. She continues to make slow but steady progress; apparently, stroke rehabilitation in dogs is anything up to two months. She has already made such brilliant progress, more so maybe than other dogs, so I cannot thank St Francis enough for coming to my need and helping her. My dog means the world to me.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Thank you for the good news.

Miss cat is a HUGE animal lover (as am I) and there are many of us on this forum who feel the same way.

We are rooting for the both of you

PRAISE ST FRANCIS OF ASSISSI !!!!!!!

Miss Aida
Novena to St Francis (for animals)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 am

PRAYER TO ST FRANCIS FOR OUR ANIMAL FRIENDS

Heavenly Father, our human ties with our friends of other species is wonderful and a special gift from You. I now ask You to grant our special animal companions your Fatherly care and healing power to take away any suffering they have. Give us, their human friends, new understanding of our responsibilities to these creatures of Yours. They have trust in us as we have in You; our souls and theirs are on this earth together to give one another friendship, affection, and caring. Take my heartfelt prayers and fill Your ill or suffering animals with healing Light and strength to overcome whatever weakness of body they have.

(Here mention the names of the animals needing prayer).

Your goodness is turned upon every living thing and Your grace flows to all Your creatures. From our souls to theirs goodness flows, touching each of us with the reflection of Your love. Grant to our special animal companions long and healthy lives. Give them good relationships with us, and if You see fit to take them from us, help us to understand that they are not gone from us, but only drawing closer to You. Grant our prayer through the intercession of good St. Francis of Assisi, who honored You through all Your creatures.
Give him the power to watch over our animal friends until they are safely with You in eternity, where we someday hope to join them in giving You honor forever.
Amen.

(To make a Novena for a sick pet, say this prayer for 9 consecutive days)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Thank you Saint Francis of Assisi and Saint Martin De Porres

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you Saint Francis of Assisi and Saint Martin De Porres for answering my petition. I continue to support a specific animal shelter.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:04 pm

I adopted a bunny four months ago. I adopted her from these jerks who did not take good care of her and now she has a bunch of health issues. She is still a young bunny. I have been petitioning St Francis since I have had her and he ALWAYS answers my prayers. Actually I was very worried the other day that she had some thing called bladder sludge due to her symptoms the other day that showed it, but I prayed right after I saw these terrible symptoms, and what do you know.... She had an xray today and no signs of bladder sludge or stones. But I mean EVERY single time I pray to him he answers my prayers. It's amazing.

If you have a furry or scaley friend who needs help, please go to him because he is amazing. :)

Thank you, St. Francis. I love you so much and I cannot explain how grateful I am for all you have done for my little Luna and me. :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

Thank you for sharing this testimony.

St Francis is totally awesome. Thank God for him

And so very happy that your fur baby is better

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Thank you Saint Francis, I had feared the worst leading up to my dog's appointment, but turns out she's FINE. Total miracle, thank you!!!

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 am

Never mind. My dog just died :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 9:39 am

Ingtar,

I'm so sorry about your dog :(

This thread may be helpful to you throughout this difficult time:

death-of-a-pet-grief-burial-ashes-spiri ... t8873.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, I'll take a look. My 15 year old dog was her best friend from the moment we got her 12 years ago, and he died in January. I thought she was going to be okay because all the tests showed nothing wrong. Maybe she missed him too much, and died of a broken heart. And now I have one too..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, ingtar,

I am so very sorry.

I know what it feels like to lose a member of your family. I lost 2 (1 year apart) and my heart is still broken. All because of an incompetent Veterinarian.

But you are lucky that your baby had a full life and your baby is lucky to have had such a caring parent.

Again, my sincere condolences

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”