Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
darknessdescends

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by darknessdescends » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Maybe you guys weren't specific with WHICH ex you wanted to come back? or maybe ...damn i don't know any other reason why this would happen??.....

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I was specific..used his full name his picture his belongings ..hm..weird..oh well.

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes, the spell is very specific. You state the name of the person you want to be affected.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

The Intranquil Spirit spell or novena is one spell where you should be taking hyssop baths after working it - that can help cut down on the energy manifesting in random ways. If you are taking the baths after working with the Intranquil Spirit and you're still having off-effects, then you may want to cleanse your home with Chinese Wash to get rid of any build up in your home.
coastwitch

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm

When you make a prayer that calls upon a spirit for help, especially a harmful curse that forces love on someone who does NOT want you, and employs an essentially evil spirit to do the work on your behalf, you have to be focused. You have to keep your mind from wandering. Having other people approach when you are asking only for one to approach is not uncommon. It can be the result of your heightened messages of desire, or it could be the spirit of restlessness playing with you. That Intranquil Spirit is tricky.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I think that's another phenomenon, not your spell going wrong. In fact, it might even validate your work.

I've got years of experience in energy work (not hoodoo based.) I've observed a gazillion times the phenomenon of someone doing relationship work of some kind and as soon as the person makes a real shift, the exes come crawling out of the woodwork! My theory is that you're changing your space and any old connections you still have with your exes, no matter how old, will trigger a change in their space too. As spirits, they feel the shift and feel drawn to contact you. I've seen this happen so many times that I see it as confirmation that big changes are afoot!

Perhaps as a result of your work, you're kicking your exes out of your space and they're feeling the change.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 am

the exes come crawling out of the woodwork! My theory is that you're changing your space and any old connections you still have with your exes, no matter how old, will trigger a change in their space too. As spirits, they feel the shift and feel drawn to contact you.
Thank you MA for the explanation I was looking for for the past 2 years...... Well said... i did not do any IS or love spells (i did a crown of success spell to succeed in a course, i was taking 2 years ago).. We met again and everytime I want to walk away from it.... i get sucked right into it again... the energies are just not letting me leave.......... now i know the reason why............i must do a walnut bath....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mona Q

Unread post by mona Q » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 am

I can second that: again not related to hoodoo but more along the lines of creative visualization...way back when I was 'trying' for a good relationship...i never did have much success with guys, so not many exes to speak of, and also i was looking for a new relationship, but all of a sudden, guys who were, say, my neighbors, even my hairdresser etc started flirting with me! These were people I had known for a while and they had never paid me much attention, ever!

It was a unique experience for me!!! Needless to say I did find the love of my life in the process, but it was as if the Universe was throwing a bunch of possibiliteis at me: its like it was saying "try this,...or, how about this one?"

I think the same may be happening to you...you specified 'ex' so quite apart from hoodoo, you are also moving energy by your sheer naming of what you are doing.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 am

mona Q

That is such a good point!

I always count those kind of synchronicities as positive signs. It may not be my end-all be-all result, but the universe is giving you a wink and a nudge that says things are moving in your desired direction!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Focus and the subconscious also plays a large role. If you let your focus slip, or if you are subconsciouslly recalling your other exes as you are working your conjure, the effect will hit them sometimes. Its for this reason that many systems advise of bringing the power of the subconscious under *conscious* control.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm

I think it matters that he is a scorpio and ..he totally fits in his sign ..this is so hard..i don't know what to do :|

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:01 pm

There are other coercive love spells. A lot of people jump to the Intanquil Spirit, but there are so many other coercive spells that can be used...

If you've cast the Intranquil Spirit spell for nine days, I counsel patience. I know its difficult to do, but the spirit builds up in strength. The more he resists, the harder the spirit will hit him. It may be just a matter of time.

If this spell does not work for you, try the Restless spells -- they do not involve spirit-servants.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 pm

I have a questions concerning the IS spell, well actually two questions:

1) Once you do this spell, are you NOT supposed to contact your target? Will that 'break' the spell in any way?

2) I know this spell takes patience, and I have seen where one can wait up to a year before seeing results. This is hard, but of course worth it if that is what you want. However, what is a 'reasonable' time to wait before trying something else or perhaps turning to divination to see what is happening with your spell? Perhaps you did not do it with sufficient conviction or concentration? Perhaps it should be redone?

Thanks to you all,
A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

keirith,

1) The point of the Intranquil Spirit spell is to have the person become restless, just as the Intranquil Spirit is restless, and to get the person having constant thoughts of you that they should be the one to contact YOU.

Personally, I feel like no contact with the target should be made because if you make contact with them you end their misery. Its sort of like you are giving into them. How are they suppose to be in misery if you are contacting them? Defeats the purpose of the spell, and they might not be as intranquil because you not allowing them to be restless with the thought of you. The more they resist you...the more they become restless. They cannot resist if you are calling them.

However, there is NOTHING IN THE SPELL ITSELF that requires this. I know of people who advocate for contact because the spell is against all other women loving the man, and that will not be changed if you show affection. They say that your contact and affection may make the contrast between you and the other women more clear.

So this is a matter of choice, not traditionam.

2) A reading is recommended before starting any spell work. I would wait at least a month before getting a reading to see if there is movement. If there isn't any movement given the insight from divination, then you need to ask the reader what can be done or if this the situation is over.

In addition, I do not recommend doing the same spell over and over again. If its not working, then you need to try another method to get what you want. But this is where divination can help you if you ask the right questions.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 pm

ok, can anybody tell me if you have to wait until right before the full moon to do this spell or can you start it anytime? I've seen all sorts of answers on this, but I just wanted to make sure before I would attempt something like this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Great advice by Stars. She believes that contacting your target defeats the purpose of the Intranquil Spirit spell, so let it do its job and it will drag your target to you. But she also explains that the spell is not only to make the man restless, it is a curse that no other woman will love him, so while that is going on,other people believe that your contact will be his only port in the storm, so to speak, and will speed his return. Thus, in the end, she says, the choice is yours.

Time on manifestation depend on the various factors involved. If things are very complicated and the person is stubborn it will take longer. Other times it works really fast. Do an initial reading to find out if this is the best course of action, then wait for 3 weeks to a month for a sign or movement. Then get a follow up reading to see if things are hitting your target, if not then you can change up your approach.

Like all other conjure you want to work other spells to compliment and support you work. Getting a honey jar going to ease the tension between the target and you and make it easier for them to come back is one thing you can do to help out.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm

For the best time you can time it to right before the full moon. I have seen it performed at other times with great success as well. Its really up to you. The timing of spells are relatively flexible. We find some spells work better at certain times, some moon phases help bring to bear the right energies and mood you require, but they are not necessary.

If I recall your situation, the Intranquil Spirit spell may not be the best for you. Please consult a rootworker as to the best course of action for yourself. If I remember, your wife is already agitated and acting out character. Throwing a spirit as vengeful as the Intranquil Spirit into the mix may not help improve the situation. While it helps to return the wandering lover, it also brings them back unwillingly and mad. This state would create tension you don't want to deal with. If you guys are already having arguments then you can expect some bigger ones with the IS. Get the reading so you can find the root of the problem and work on that rather than shooting off various spells. I understand you eagerness to get everything resolved, but you don't want to worsen your situation. Take a moment to get the insight you need with a reading. YOu will not regret it.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you both for your quick replies. I will have to get a reading then.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Thank you, Stars, for presenting both sides of that question.

In case it matters, I believe that contact is always better than no contact, It must be light, alluring, friendly contact, of course, preferably in an open social situation with others in the vicinity, not creepy stalking or over-frequent texts or phone calls.
coastwitch

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 am

We set a lot of Intranquil Spirit vigil lights in the MISC Church. Many of them burn sooty and black. Some of them even crack or explode. This is not a very friendly spirit, in my experience.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 am

Well today I finished my Is spell, I will let the IS torment him ( I have blocked my ex from everything a long time ago but we are in the same class at univ so it's pretty hard to ignore his presence but I did the best I could..we have 2 weeks vacancy and I will vanish from his life ..let's see if he misses me ).I am going to ask Saint Jude to help me and I will take baths to cleanse and calm me ..

Thank you guys and I will keep you posted :)

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 am

This sounds confusing to me. You want the Intranquil Spirit to torment him, you have blocked him on social media, and then you ask Saint Jude for help brining him back? How do you imagine the Intranquil Spirit and Saint Jude will work together?
coastwitch

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Personally I would not involve a saint in the same case that you're working on with by imploring the Intranquil Spirit to torture him. A saint is not going to have any desire to work alongside a spirit from hell. It may very well work against you in the long run, as the saint may feel that removing the unholy spirit is actually what's in the best interest of both parties. You have to kind of be familiar with the types of spirits that you're working with and realize that they don't all get along. It's kind of like Ghostbusters "don't cross the streams".
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 pm

thanks for clearing that up., I did not realize spirit from hell and saint can't work at the same time.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh ...:| okay then :) I'll stay put then .

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 pm

They can work at the same time, but they are going to have completely different ideas of what is appropriate, and may likely cancel each others work out. Or one spirit may just choose not to involve itself if it doesn't like the other spirit involved. Or you could tick off both spirits and not have anyone working for you.

Some types of spirits can work together, it's true - but just think about who they are, who they work for, and in what way they work. A saint and a hell-spirit are going to be like oil and water.

If you are new to spirit work, I would strongly suggest you not work with more than one on a given case. Honestly I would say bypass spirits from hell or other angry/aggressive/unpredictable spirits unless you're a very strong spirit worker or are working together with an experienced spirit worker. But that's not what people want to hear in the Intranquil Spirit.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Ive worked with both the Intranquil Spirit and St Martha. If you look at their novenas, they are some what similar. I have petitioned them at the same time. However, I have had St. Martha work on something specific when it comes to what I want. The Intranquil Spirit is just to torment them and bring them back. I agree with others that you should be a little more advanced before just working with the Intranquil Spirit. If I had to work with one as a newbie, I would work with St. Martha first, and then the Intranquil Spirit since its sort of a last resort kinda thing.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:11 pm

This is just a question of curiosity and wanting to expand my understanding, not a direct request for help. Hope that's okay to post here.

I read the threads about IS (intranquil spirit) with interest because the idea of calling on a spirit from hell to assist in a love matter seems so foreign to me. I suspect it's one of those things were a cultural bias plays a part. That's why it fascinates me too. I enjoy learning about other cultures and religions way of relating to spiritual matters. Disclaimer for ignorance and my own preconceived notions aside, here are my questions for anyone who'd like to enlighten me with their knowledge or opinion:

If the spell is for someone that you love, why would you want to make them suffer?

If you're controlling/dominating someone into loving you, does that make you doubt that their love for you is real? Does that take away from the joy of having them in any way?

Do you really trust a spirit from hell to do what you say? Do you feel fully in control of them, not the other way around?

Is there a residual karmic agreement that binds you with the IS spirit? In other words, are you stuck with that spirit somehow or do you have to pay them back later?

Thanks for answering any part of my question that interests you. I'm just curious and not expecting you to teach me everything there is to know.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello:
I am far from an expert on this, but I can give you my opinions on it. If you read thru the threads on the IS you will see many experienced hoodoo people feel as you do that the IS is not usually the best choice for returning a lover, because it is harsh, and of a commanding nature. In other words, you are asking a spirit from hell to torment your lover into returning. He is not returning out of love but because he is 'restless' and cannot find peace until he returns to you. Now of course once he returns, you obviously have alot of work to do to repair or figure out how to turn an unwilling or unhappy returnee into your lover again, else he will leave again. So it is almost always recommended to try a sweetening spell instead to encourage him to return with thoughts of love in his heart. That being said, human nature being what it is, in many cases one might be willing to try ANYTHING for another chance at love with this person, hence they call on the IS. I don't think most people want their love to suffer, but they are desperate, and would rather agree to the suffering if they can get him/her back. Many times it is done if the lover does not respond to the 'sweetness' type of spell.
Yes I agree that if one were forced back into a relationship with the petitioner, you would doubt their love for you and take away from the joy...but like I said, desperate people will try desperate measures, in hopes that they can somehow turn the situation around.
As far as I know there is no payback to the IS, and hoodoo does not believe in karma.
As far as aligning yourself with a spirit from hell, I don't think it is the same as making a pact with the devil.
And of course, as many will tell you, you should protect yourself with cleansing rituals/baths and get divinations before and after you attempt such a ritual.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Well, some may do it out of love, I didnt tho. I had a man that made me miserable,utterly. One day he left and broke my heart. I threw the IS at him, three months latter he's at my door in tears, begging for me to take him back, I laughed and slammed the door. Its a curse, not a love spell, not reconciliation times 2.

Next, karma is a word that is constantly used incorrectly by new age people, it doesn't mean what they think it does. Secondly, this what cleansing is for.

People are full of contradictions, that said this spell could be used as a last resort when for some reason, perhaps financial, you can not afford to lose this person.
HRCC Student #1559

hello

Unread post by hello » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:33 pm

i have to FULLY agree with HailDiscordia....I suspect most people use the IS to make the person long for them and become miserable wihtout them, like how they made the caster feel before they were left...I think when people use the IS, they are not REALLY in love with the person because i feel if you love someone, you would never intentionally cause them misery, although i'm sure there are people who would disagree with this...i feel if someone does the IS, it is for other reasons other than love or what they THINK is "love"....

on the whole karma thing.. the way people (mostly westerners in the new era)describe it to be, like HailDiscordia said, is constantly used incorrectly.....

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm

I have to respectfully disagree with the last two posters as to the reasons people turn to the IS spell. I believe there are a number of people who use this method because love is blind, and they are desperate, willing to try anything in the hope of getting the ex to return; the fact that it inflicts misery on the ex is of small consequence to them in the grander scheme of things and they fully intend to try to repair the relationship somehow. I am sure there are people who feel otherwise and just use it for revenge, but I honestly don't think that is the main reason people do it...just my opinion which doesn't count for much but its how I feel...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:27 pm

To call upon the Intranquil Spirit is rightly called a curse more than a love spell. I've seen it used for good purposes and sometimes for an effective reconciliation, but generally its aimed at causing suffering for one who has broken your heart. That being said, humans are complicated. We love what we love and sometimes we are willing to torture to get it ;-). Is it the best idea, probably not, which is why we advise against using it in most cases.

As for karma, Hail Discordia / Turnsteel is correct. Karma has been adopted in such an insensitive manner in the new age movement that it fails to grasp the complexity of what karma really is. In conjure karma is not part of the ideology, we believe in justice and are not afraid to mete it out.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

ariella wrote:As far as I know there is no payback to the IS, and hoodoo does not believe in karma.
That's right. I heard that hoodoo doesn't believe in karma, but forgot.

One of the things that prompted me to ask about that is that in my experience with psychic readings/healings, I've seen negative spirits attached to people. In looking at the reason for the attachment, sometimes it looks like a past-life agreement where the person made a deal with that being but forgot to release it.

Of course now I'm wondering if hoodoo believes in past lives. I suspect not, but don't think I've read the offical answer.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 pm

HailDiscordia,

Your point about financial needs as a motivator is a good one. Hadn't thought about that. Perhaps a little resentment thrown in there, not caring if they suffer, just wanting them back for a reason besides love.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm

hello wrote:on the whole karma thing.. the way people (mostly westerners in the new era)describe it to be, like HailDiscordia said, is constantly used incorrectly.....
Yep. Even I didn't choose the right word. I didn't really mean karma, what I meant was a spiritual agreement or contract of sorts where by the IS and you are bonded in some way.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

ConjureMan wrote:In conjure karma is not part of the ideology, we believe in justice and are not afraid to mete it out.
Nicely worded. I think you're touching on something very important and philosophically different between hoodoo and many religions.

One of the things I find empowering about hoodoo is there's a sort of neutrality about practicing light/heavy work. You decide for yourself and answer only to yourself. My own non-religious spiritual belief is that we are all divine and have free-will to create as we desire, rather than some grand heiarchy where we are powerless at the bottom. The results tend to work themselves out anyways. If something is not meant to be, the spell doesn't work. Once I realized that, I felt freer to choose whatever tool suits my intention. Beyond that, I've also found a deeper clarity of purpose because before doing work I take time to sort it out with self-inquiry and divination.

Thanks everyone for your comments! That was interesting and taught me a lot.

coconutgirl

Unread post by coconutgirl » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 pm

I recommend you do the Intranquil Spirit spell ASAP.

You can use any red candle for this spell but make sure you pray the Intranquil Prayer at midnight!
and concentrate on what you want.
In the morning after doing the Intranquil Prayer spell, take her picture along with eight hard candies (I use jolly ranchers) and starting from your feet and working your way up towards your head, touch every part of your body with her picture and candies. When you are done, throw the candies in four corners, two candies in each corner in the name of Eleggua (who is the owner of the crossroads and holds the keys to the future).
This last spell is to sweeten up the person and attract her to you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Using Eleggua is not part of hoodoo, so I wouldn't reccommend adding that to the IS spell unless you are an initiate of Santeria.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh, I believe in that heirarchy, but I believe we are at the top ;-).

Not touching on reincarnation or past lives, spiritual contracts and pacts do occur in various traditions. The idea is that you make a deal with the spirit and have them work on your behalf and give something up in return. The IS does not work in this manner. The IS is directed through the spiritual authority of God and therefore works by means of that invocation, this is the reason for the cross used in the conjure.

Why do spirits attach themselves to people? For too many reasons to name. Its a parasitic bond that occurs from not properly cleaning, being sensitive to such things, and other reasons.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Using the IS spell in this situation would be setting a spark in a powdered keg. Your wife is in an agitated and restless state already. Adding the tormenting powers of the IS is simply unwise. This is from a superficial understanding of the situation. Only use the IS if the readings indicate that this would be a good course of action. Otherwise stick with sweetening and healing products to help overcome the damage, insecurity, and confusion.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm

I must agree with ConjureMan, the IS would be a very bad idea in this case. For reasons I can not comprehend people reach for the IS spell at the drop of a hat, honestly I don't think even half of the people that try it can pull it off, if they did and actually were in the presence of the IS for even a brief moment I do not think they would be so quick to recommend it or even tell of using it.

Lets review, the aim of the prayer of intranquility is to call up a spirit damned to wander between earth and christian hell to torture and harass someone into eventually returning to you. Keep that in mind, its a spirit so full of hate and resentment that it wanders looking to make other hurt, that's what you're calling up ad sicking on someone.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

There is only one area where I think the IS is great, committmentphobes! That's right! If you got a guy or gal who will not marry you or commit to you properly, the IS is great. Not for reconciliation, but to put the fire under the person's but to do you right. That is where I see the IS do the best.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

I hadn't considered using the IS to gain committment. I've always been successful with simply Marriage conjures and if need by Compel and Control ones, but the IS in this situation is new to me. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks Mary for the interesting suggestion.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 am

Literarylioness wrote:There is only one area where I think the IS is great, committmentphobes! That's right! If you got a guy or gal who will not marry you or commit to you properly, the IS is great. Not for reconciliation, but to put the fire under the person's but to do you right. That is where I see the IS do the best.

Mary
Kinda like a spiritual shotgun wedding? :lol:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I hadn't considered using the IS to gain committment. I've always been successful with simply Marriage conjures and if need by Compel and Control ones, but the IS in this situation is new to me. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks Mary for the interesting suggestion.
IS works every time! There are some hardcore committentphobes who will not see the light until an angry spirit is on his or her tail. The nice thing about working with the IS in this way is the target is a bit use to the push. He or she knows on some level that a commitment is needed, but is stubborn about it.

Mary

Midnite35

Unread post by Midnite35 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello everyone... Im a new user and pretty new to Hoodoo. I casted the IS on my ex-fiance a few nights ago. We are still really good friends but have been broken up for a few months. Anyway, the night i cast the spell i had a really weird dream about it... (the IS floated right up to her and looked her in the eyes. Next the IS was in my front yard cutting the grass and flowers down with a lawn mower). Yeah wierd i know and im not making fun of it. Anyone have any ideas as to the meaning of the dream or is it just a weird dream.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Midnite35 wrote:Hello everyone... Im a new user and pretty new to Hoodoo. I casted the IS on my ex-fiance a few nights ago. We are still really good friends but have been broken up for a few months. Anyway, the night i cast the spell i had a really weird dream about it... (the IS floated right up to her and looked her in the eyes. Next the IS was in my front yard cutting the grass and flowers down with a lawn mower). Yeah wierd i know and im not making fun of it. Anyone have any ideas as to the meaning of the dream or is it just a weird dream.
Well, we're not here to interpret dreams. If you want that I suggest you heir a reader from the AIRR.
HRCC Student #1559

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Literarylioness wrote: IS works every time! There are some hardcore committentphobes who will not see the light until an angry spirit is on his or her tail. The nice thing about working with the IS in this way is the target is a bit use to the push. He or she knows on some level that a commitment is needed, but is stubborn about it.

Mary
I was always under the impression that the IS was a very specific spell, only for former lovers who are broken up.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:14 pm

I've come across this a couple times in my searching. People are saying they're are lots of coercive love spells besides the IS, but nobody ever gives examples..I find the love me or die jack ball, but I'm not really coming accross anything else.

Any help here would be great.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:15 pm

I dont know about lots, but there are ways you can make it coercive without putting a spirit on them. For example, you could work with st martha to dominate them and have them come to you that way. Follow me boy is pretty coercive. You could work with graveyard dirt from a loved one.Love me or die...i just think is the silliest and probably the most riskest "love spell" A jack ball is pretty coercive as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

There is actually a great deal of coercive love spells. Anytime you work Essence of Bend Over, Controlling, or Do as I Say or similar products into your spells you are working a coercive love spell. There are a list of ideas that can be worked to bring pressure onto your love target. One of my favorite is called the Red Devil Love Spell. Its similar to the Pay Me Now Green Devil, but its aimed at forcing your lover to come to you or you'll set fire to their heels.

amberrose

Unread post by amberrose » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 am

Hey Conjureman where can I find the Red Devil love candle spell! I've used the green devil
Money one in the past with great success.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Take a Red Devil candle cave the words “Red Devil Bring _ to me” on it and anoint it with Controlling Oil, Come to Me oil, and Essence of Bend Over. Dust it with the same powders. Make a name paper of that person crossed with “Come to _(Me)_ now!” Five spot the paper with the oils. Light the candle while demanding that the red devil bring your lover to you. Singe the name paper/ picture a little bit and place it under the candle. Let it burn for a few minutes as you sprinkle a mixture of Controlling Powder and Ginger and Cubeb and Damiana at the flame. While doing this tell your target that they are burning with love for you and that they need to come to you. Do this for 9 days. On the ninth day after singing the paper again and placing it under the candle, sprinkle some more powder at the flame and cry out “(Lover’s name) I place this fire under you feet to make you run from wherever you are and fall at my feet, I set fire to your heels, come to me now! Red devil, grab _’s senses and command him/her to come to me now! By the Spirit of Love and Domination!” Of course you can say whatever prayer that helps you convey the balance of compulsion and passion. I simply find this one works well for me. Bury the remains in your front yard. This is an adaptation of the Green Devil Candle spell that's worked well as a coercive love spell.

amberrose

Unread post by amberrose » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks so much ConjureMan! I can't wait to try it!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 am

Is it safer to work with Devil than with IS? Devil is kinda from Hell also.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Your not actually calling up the devil in the conjure. Nevertheless the devil plays a different role in conjure. He's a crossroads entity similar to the forest Pan. LM has a great article on it.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:48 am

I will look it up, thank you!

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

From what I understand, the devil (such as the devil candle) in hoodoo is not Satan.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Correct, the devil plays a trickster role that can be used to inspire lust, bring ruin, or can be used for compelling work etc.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”