Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for hearing my prayer.

OIL-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

leeleesmommy

Unread post by leeleesmommy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you St. Expedite in advance for answering my prayers...

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession on my behalf.
please except the payment I have promised you and please continue to work for me and all those who turn to you for help.
I give my praise to you glorious saint and to God above
Amen

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 am

Thank you St Expedite for helping me get more work today. Please continue to work for me.
HRCC Graduate #1610

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 pm

He answers numerous prayers when i thank him with pound cake...
Thank you Saint Expedite
Bon Apetit!

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank You St. Expedite for your fast intercession. You have helped me a lot these past weeks and I thank you so much for coming to my rescue in a miraculous way. I sing my praise to you and I hope you enjoy your pound cake! :D

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Thank you ST. EXPEDITE for your speedy results & for being there for me when I needed you!!!!! :D I am so greatful and will always be greatful to you.......thank you again ST. EXPEDITE!!!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 pm

St Expedite -

Thank you so much for your love and your help. Whenever I am in need, you always come thru.

Your devoted and humble follwer

Amber
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm

St Expedit, as i promise to you that i was going to post my grattitude to you.& spread your name in Lucky Mojó Forum ..........so people would see that praying to you and ask you to intercede on our behalf & to alaays have faith that what you are Asking and praying for will come thru ......trust me it sure works to pray to St Expedite ,light a red candle ,put him his glass of water & once your prayer is answer give him his flowers & Bread. & light.another candle showing him your grattitude don' t forget to post.your answered prayer. To spread out his name and pass out his prayer with his picture.
thank-you. st Expedite for helping my son in law in getting his job ......Amén

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:44 am

Thank you St. Expedite!

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 am

ok, so I worked with him very loosely yesterday - nothing real formal, the altar wasnt set as it should be and I really didnt expect his help, but was still hopeful.

Well, just a few minutes ago, I received some VERY good news. It wasn't EXACTLY what I had asked St. Expedite for, but it was, in a way, related and TOTALLY out of the blue.

So here's my question... I already thanked him on his thank you thread, my question is should I Still pay him what i promised (even though he did not do the exact thing I asked for), or hold off until he has fulfilled the promise in full? or maybe give a partial payment with an explanation of, if he wants the rest, to fulfill my original request?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 am

Rukia Fae, several posters have asked this same question. If you did your research, Saint Expedite works for pay, you must IMMEDIATELY pay him his due when you receive your results. The standard payment for his help is a piece of pound cake, a glass of water, fresh flowers and a red candle (some use green candles if they are petitioning money).

I was taught to never ask Saint Expedite for help unless you are prepared to give him his payment immediately. Additional, as you have done here, spread the word about him.

Read further about Saint Expedite here (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html)

Also, you pay him according to the contract you made when you petitioned him. The idea is to pay him!

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

well, when i petitioned him, I told him when my request was granted I would pay him.

Since what was given was not exactly what I asked for, I was unsure of how to proceed. Although, I've been meditating over it and feel he is happy with partial payment, and the balance 'upon completion'. his candle is still lit and i have pound cake, water and flowers for him, but there was something else I promised that i will withhold until my full request is granted.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 am

I see. So follow your contract.

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank you St. Expedite! for your quick work on my petition! And Thank you Lucky Mojo for making it possible with knowledge, advise, herbs, minerals and curious and your awsome line of products that make hoodoo a pleasure to do!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 pm

I think you have done the right thing. Since he has not given you exactly what you paid for, but there is still some results....I would have done what you have. I would explain to him that you will give him the other thing you promised him when he has brought you full results.

Furthermore, to work with a Saint you do not need a lavish altar, but just a designated space with their candle, bowl of water, and picture.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 am

Just my experiences with St. Expedite for the benefit of others.

I am new to Hoodoo. I have been using the floor washes and baths for years, but hadn't done any practical work until recently. I laid some tricks to get a job, and got one the second day after petitioning St. Expedite. After that, I was hooked. St. Expedite got me exactly the job I wanted for the pay I wanted. I paid him his pound cake and roses and took out an ad in the newspaper thanking him. Then he got me on a standby flight when I had missed my regular flight. Ditto on the pay. We are mated for life. He is terrific.

On a daily "nonemergency" basis, he keeps me from procrastinating, gives me the "oomph" to get it done "hodie" instead of "cras." He is someone who can be called on to work on the element of speed and luck when other things are in play. Truly, he is a terrific spirit, and I appreciate him.

A little background: when I work with spirits, I have a track record of working with them for years, decades even, and keeping with them. I guess that is why St. Expedite granted my first petition so quickly.

If you are going to work with this marvelous Saint, I recommend that you make up your mind ahead of time to do it *for the rest of your life.* This is a lifelong commitment. If that is your intent, and if you are an honorable worker who doesn't do conjure unethically (in your mind), you might get a terrific response.
HRCC Student #1730

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am

This is a great testimonial for Saint Expedite. But for others...you do not have to work with him or any other Saint per se for the rest of your life. Some of us work with Saints for long period of time regardless even if we are not requesting their help.

However do not feel obligated to have to work with them forever. This is a personal preference for some. A Saint may work with you more quickly the next time for help given that you have given them payment as you stated if your petition is granted.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

naysue

Unread post by naysue » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite. I wasn't sure if I could have what I asked for and it was given. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 am

Thank you St.Expedite for helping me when I needed help.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 am

Thank You St Expedite !!!for answering my prayers quickly my son in law got his job & husband received payment from the person that owed him money & his job got finished & i received what i needed too...
I'm still praying to you for some other petitions that i pray for they are in the process have not been answer yet but they are being work on ....

!!!!! So Please St Expedite intercede for me so i get my loan modification approved & that we can get our bussiness up & running please send us lots of customers so money can keep coming our way !!!!!!
Thank You St Expedite for all petitions & prayers answered ,,,,as i promise to you that i was going to post my thanks to you in Lucky Mojo forum so every one would know you do answer prayers here i am ....I will keep praying & lighting you a candle as i promise to you and will buy you the rest of roses when my other petitions are answer ,,,promise to keep spreading your name ....

VCFE
Newly Registered

Unread post by VCFE » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a public Thank You to Saint Expedite, and since I have gathered a lot of information from this site, I thought it was appropriate to use this forum.

I had been waiting on a check owed to me for some time, and decided to petition the good St. Expedite for assistance in speeding up the delivery.

I created an altar, and covered it with red cloth. On top I placed a red candle, a chalice of water full of red flowers, and a sketch of the saint I drew in red ink.

After completing the altar set-up, and stating my petition to St. Expedite, I called the company who owed me the funds. The check had been sent to an old address (I had suspected this), and they confirmed they would mail it out again shortly. This was on a Monday.

Two days later, on WEDNESDAY, the cheque arrived. Not only that, but a pamphlet on Saint Expedite that I had been waiting on was delivered at the same time. Today I picked up red carnations and some pound cake, to fulfill my end of the agreement.

This was my first time working with any saint, and I needless to say I am overjoyed with the result.

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE!

VCFE

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Thank you St. Expedite. I know I wasn't as fast with the Thank you as I should have been considering difficult times at home, but I appreciate everything you have done for me in the past and for everyone else as well.

chialn

Unread post by chialn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick and immediate response to my low funds..
$800 in my pocket after i asked for your help.. please continue to bless me and my family

sonrisarica
Newly Registered

Unread post by sonrisarica » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Thank you so much, San Expedito for the advance! It came through immediately today! I am forever grateful that you answer each time that I pray to you, and as before, payment has been set before you today to acknowledge your graciousness and speedy assistance.

4BG

Unread post by 4BG » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:47 pm

San Expedito, thank you, thank you, thank you. You have once again blessed me with answering my prayer. I was desperate and you came through with lightening speed today. My offerings are before you on my altar and I will continue to spread your name widely as you have always heard me and responded. Forever grateful.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Thank You St Expedite for answering my prayers .........as i promise to you that we would like a candle to you on my altar and give u your gifts as i promise ,,,,,again thank you i will spread your name as i promise ..

St Expedite thank you for answering my prayers !!!!!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm

St Expedite ,

Please help us that we can get paid the money that is owed to us ,,cause we really need money please help us get all the money that we need to pay all of our bills ......

please intercede for me & my family,,,,, please help my husband find a permanent stable & good paying job in the line of work that he likes that he can start as soon as monday ,,,,,,,,Please help me prosper in my bussiness doing good sales that i can start getting orders put in right away that the word spreads out about my bussiness so i can keep being a stay home mom that way i can take good care of my family ......please help us that our loan get modified right away that the bank lowers the interest ,the monthly payment & the whole balance of the loan that they extend the amount of time to be finished being pay off ,,,,,,,As i promise to you i will give you flowers or roses ,water,bread & light you a candle in my altar & i promise you that i will spread out your name to everyone that i can so they can pray & ask you for help.....
Please St Expedite help me & my family in this difficult sittuation that we encounter our selfs right now feeling very stressed out emotionaly ,, ,,,,cause all the bad finacial sittuation we encounter ourselfs in please help us received the money we need to pay all our debts .....

Thank You St Expedite for answering already to some of my petitions !!!!!!!

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Thank You St. Expedite for quickly coming to my rescue today. All I have is pound cake, I hope that is suffice for you and that you will keep assisting me in the future, as I appreciate your help. THANK YOU!

Wynn

Unread post by Wynn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 am

Joann Lee wrote:On a daily "nonemergency" basis, he keeps me from procrastinating, gives me the "oomph" to get it done "hodie" instead of "cras." He is someone who can be called on to work on the element of speed and luck when other things are in play. Truly, he is a terrific spirit, and I appreciate him.
Do you have to petition St. Expedite frequently and pay him frequently to help fight off procrastination? Or do you merely pray to him, leave offerings of water/wine/flowers/etc? Let me know. I was interested in working with this saint but unsure how to do so outside of a petition, just for the everyday.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

LeBaptiste wrote:This reminds me of an old parable. Well, it's not too old because boats and helicopters were invented, but you'll get the gist of it.

A man is walking along a river...he falls in. The river is swift and before he knows it he's heading straight for a huge waterfall. This spells certain death. The man, being a godly man and a churchgoer, prays and says "God, please save me!" No sooner does he say that does a man from the bank yell "Hey, Mr! Catch this rope when I throw it to you!" The man in the river says "No! God is going to save me!" So the man with the rope goes on his way. The man in the river, getting a little impatient yells "GOD, IF YOU SAVE ME I WILL NEVER SKIP CHURCH AGAIN!" No sooner does he say that does a man in a boat come RIGHT up to him. "Hey, Mr!" he says "Get in the boat, you're going to drown out here!" The man in the river says "NO! GOD WILL SAVE ME!!!" So the guy in the boat goes on his way. Well the man in the river, really getting impatient waiting for this miracle, screams "GOD IF YOU SAVE ME NOT ONLY WILL I GO TO CHURCH EVERY TIME BUT I'LL ALSO DO MISSIONARY WORK!" No sooner does he say that than a helicopter comes along out of the blue and lowers down a ladder to him...you get the gist.

Anyway the asshole ends up drowning because he's waiting for some sort of specific miracle from God.

Look at it this way, you need $500. You got $200. Now, all you need is $300. Pay St. Expedite and you can always ask for the remaining $300.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BIBLICAL RELATED STORY!!! I'm so glad you shared this!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 am

Thank you St Expedite - you always come thru for me.

I asked your help in getting a job offer in a certain time period and you gave me three :)

Thank you so much

Your ever humble servant - Amber Lotus
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Busybee

Unread post by Busybee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Thank you st expedite for getting a next to impossible task completed successfully right on time. I can't thank you enough.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank you! You have been really helpful for me, and getting to school on time! Very generous.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 am

Hello I asked in another thread this question and so I'm gonna ask for more info on this here. When your working with the Saints, do you light the glass candles and keep them lit 24/7 or do you just light them every evening or every morning? The last time I worked with Saint Expedite I bought a small glass encased red candle because I needed help within a 24 hour span and kept it lit, and that obviously worked but again..What do you do for the bigger 7 day candles?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

@Wynn - in working with him in that manner, you would just pray to him and ask him to be an ongoing aid for you. More like working with a patron saint, then working folk magic with him (though you could certainly incorporate conjurework to help support your goals if you wished). You can provide offerings of thanks whenever you feel it's appropriate.

@Willa - You can work with them in either fashion, but if you are lighting and re-lighting a vigil just be aware that that will effect the glass and you won't be able to read signs in the glass the same way you would with one you let burn continuously. Generally speaking though, glass encased vigils are meant to be lit and then kept lit continuously until they finish.

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Do you say 3 hail Mary's, 3 Our fathers after this prayer?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:11 pm

You can if you want to. See this page for various prayers and ritual actions for petitioning St. Expedite: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can if you want to. See this page for various prayers and ritual actions for petitioning St. Expedite: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Ok thanks and great! Wait though the funniest thing happened last night. I light a glass novena candle to Saint Jude and added VAN VAN oil (I heard that would work well too), and light the candle but the flame was going dim. I then spilled out some of the candle's wax and relight the candle, but soon after the candle's flame went dim yet again! I went to sleep figuring, "ok, now watch when I wake up tomorrow Morning that candle will be out", but not at all!!! I woke up to a pretty bright candle flame! Is this a good sign?

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

If I just wanted general positiveness having an Altar to Saint Expedite would that be ok? I know his day is Thursday and celebration day is 19th of April and that he likes roses. But is this possible just to have a general Altar for him? So if anything does arise he is already there and I can just ask.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Wednesday and associated with Mercury see here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Fast... Fast Luck. The link is from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by Miss Cat, Miss Catherine Yronwode. This link is from Miss Cat's online book as noted. Miss Cat's online Book is a work in progress that continually grows.

The thread is a wonderful expression of thanks and of experiences and praises to Saint Expedite.

Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I mean thursday the day would be in Jupiter for general luck.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

I just sat back and realized something today. The first time I worked with Saint Expedite, I did NOT finish the 9 day Novena. No, as soon as my Glass candle burned out (which happened in 5 days), I simply QUIT. I thought he just didn't want to work with me, and that was that. A couple of days later I bought a 24 hr red candle and cried and begged him for help because I honestly only had 24 HRS to come up with my solution. Its true what they say, sometimes you really have to get to know these saints before hand and not assume they will just BOOM help you right away. I said it once and I'll say it again..THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE!!

stefanie

Unread post by stefanie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Thank you St. Exedite for coming thru once again. With utmost respect and gratitude.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Dear St Expedite thank you for answering my prayers ,,,,my son in law got his job right the next day after i started my novena to you my husband received a payment from a job that he finished ...thank you the fast response !!!!!But i ask you to please keep interceding for me & my family so our loan mortgage get modified & the bank lowers our total mortgage balance due amount & past due fees & our monthly payments & interest rate that the bank grant us the modification & they restructure the whole balance due ,please help my husband get hire at the company that he was refeer too & submitted his resume that he gets hire permanent get a good pay & good benefits ,,,,,& that i also get hire at the company i was refeer too with good pay good benefits & that the job becomes permanent & stable job for me......& please help us get the money we need to pay all our bills ,car payments and our debts so that we are able to pay everyone that we owed money to ,,,,,,as I promise you St Expedite as soon as my prayers are answered i will buy you roses ,your candle & your bread I will put them here in my altar in my home for you & also promise to spread your name out so people know that you help us out .....Thank you once again

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Thank You St Expedite for answering my prayers ,we received the money needed to pay our bills that are due and needed to be paid a.s.a.p .......we are so greatful with you for answering our prayers ,,,,as i promise you to light you a red candle in my altar your candle is lighted already ,now i will go and buy you roses & bread to set them in my altar for you & here i am in this forum spreading your name out to let everyone know that if they pray & have faith their prayers will be answered [/color]

Thank You St Expedite ,MARY IMMACULATE ,Sacred herat of Jesus ,St Jude ,St Anthony ...

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you to Saint Expedite for wanting to work with me and answering my petition with such fast speed, He came to my aid within 24 hours! Saint expedite is a wonderful man.
Thank you Saint Expedite for favoring my cause, i will continue to honor and spread your name.
Glory to Saint expedite.

Babybaby.
xx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 am

Hello.

Hope all is well.

I have been looking every where and can not seem to get the right answer i need.
Can someone please help me out with what you pay Saint Expedite with once he has gracefully answered your petition?
I also need to know what you offer Saint Jude and pay him once your request has been answered.
A miracle was performed by these two saints within 24 hours!! and i want to show my gratitude in paying them, i have already spread there name, and thank them each day.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Babybaby.

Thank You Saint Expedite, Thank You Saint Jude.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:07 am

Hi babybaby,

flowers and pound cake are the traditional payment

You'll find the answer that you're looking for in the following thread (alpong with much much more!):
working-with-deities,-angels,-spirits,- ... 0s150.html

There is also an entire thread devoted to working with St-Expedite that you may want to look at as well:
working-with-st-expedite-t5531.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 am

I have a question. I have a red glass candle that somehow managed to get all of these nasty little bugs in it, that were dead. I washed out the candle with sea salt, but my question is..is it ok to still use this candle or should I most definitely use a new one? I don't want to offend Saint Expedite at all.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am

Hiya Willa.

Hope all is well!

You can still use the candle providing you clean it with Florida water or lemon juice, This is what i would do and it has worked for me.

Babybaby.

Thank You Saint Expedite, Thank You Saint Jude for favoring my petition.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:19 am

babybaby wrote:Hiya Willa.

Hope all is well!

You can still use the candle providing you clean it with Florida water or lemon juice, This is what i would do and it has worked for me.

Babybaby.

Thank You Saint Expedite, Thank You Saint Jude for favoring my petition.

Thanks so much! Wait, I have holy water..will that also suffice?

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I personally would not use holy water, But if you feel comfortable with that go ahead.
If you can buy a lemon and use the juice from that.
Try to make sure you keep a bottle of Florida water at home, it really does come in handy!

Good Luck, i hope Saint Expedite grants you your wish.

Babybaby

Thank You Saint Expedite, Thank You Saint Jude for Favoring my petition.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 pm

babybaby wrote:I personally would not use holy water, But if you feel comfortable with that go ahead.
If you can buy a lemon and use the juice from that.
Try to make sure you keep a bottle of Florida water at home, it really does come in handy!

Good Luck, i hope Saint Expedite grants you your wish.

Babybaby

Thank You Saint Expedite, Thank You Saint Jude for Favoring my petition.
Thanks sweetie, and I'm gonna go looking for some tomorrow :-)

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayers We received the money needed to pay our past due bills ,,,same day that i have bought a red candle for you & lighted then went to mail box to check my mail a check had been mail to us just what We needed to pay our past due bills ......Omg !!!! I have been having faith in you & praying to you so you can intercede for me & you have been answering my prayers Thank you so much Hope u enjoy your Red Roses & your pound cake that i put in my altar .......Thank you again & please keep interceding for me & pleAse help me with all my needs

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 pm

[/color Dear friends pray to St Expedite have faith in him light a red candle ,put a glass of water next to candle .....promise him that u will buy him red Roses & pound cake when. He answer your prayers !!!!! It worked for me

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Once again, thank you St. Expedite for coming through for me.

I love you! :)
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite!!!
You have answered my prayers! Thank you so very much for all the help financially, spiritually and emotionally.
kind Saint you have presented us with such a great kind hearted individual that has all the qualities we could have ever wanted in a room mate. I glady praise your name and thank you graciously for all your hard work.
Please except my offering as payment.

thank you !

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

Thank you for helping me last month with my large school fees St. Expedite!

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you, Thank YOU, THANK YOU Saint Expedite and Saint Joseph!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for helping me to get the modification on my home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!

I greatly appreciate your assistance with this!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”