Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
mimiso

Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Thanks, St. Joseph, for giving us an offer to buy our place. I'm sorry my father refused it. But Please don't stop bringing prosperity our way. We love you!!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate
Re: Thank You, Saint Joseph!

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Saint Joseph, I found myself considering asking for your help to aid in the sale of some farmland and before I could make my petition, you delivered! Thank you so much! I will be forever grateful! Thank you, Saint Joseph!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank you St. Joseph for coming to the aid of my friend and bringing a good buyer to the historical building they were trying to sell for so very long! You've done a great financial service to a family in a difficult situation, and in spite of the economic times that had complicated things for so long. Thank you! And thank you for allowing me to play a role in bringing you into the center of their spiritual lives through this situation!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mila77
Newly Registered

Thank you St. Joseph

Unread post by mila77 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Last week I had a job interview. Before I went on the interview I lit the candle, put the picture of the St. Joseph under the candle as well as the name of the company. So I prayed like crazy. When I went to the interview i took the picture of St. Joseph ( the one that was under the candle), put it in my bra and I went for an interview. Then I repeated the same process after the interview for 2 more days. So yes, I got the job, and I am so happy.
St. Joseph thank you so much for granting my wish, You knew what I needed. Thank you, thank you.

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 pm

I swear St Joseph is Da Man! He works every time! I did a petition and buried his statue to find a renter for a loved one who was desperate to find a renter and it worked in less than 2 weeks! Thank you!!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you, St Joseph! You granted my petition and then some! Thanks to you wonderful grace, I now have two jobs, where for the past 4 months I've had none. You're blessings are truly amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can now provide for myself and my family (even if it is just my cats)! A million thank yous!!!!!!!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Thank you St. Joseph for looking over at us during our times of need specially during the time when my husband lost his job 8 yrs. ago, and for letting him keep it up 'til now! Because of that, our lives have improved immensely. Your work is truly miraculous, and I will be forever grateful to you! I know you will continue to look over us, just like the protective, tenderhearted father you are!
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

SAM77

Unread post by SAM77 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm

mimiso wrote:Thanks, St. Joseph, for giving us an offer to buy our place. I'm sorry my father refused it. But Please don't stop bringing prosperity our way. We love you!!
thank you saint joseph for everthing we love you so much

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:58 am

I've been been caught up with some tricky work situations and petitioning St Joseph for help. So far there've been signs that he's working on my behalf and I'm here to thank him and to spread his name. Thank you St Joseph.
HRCC Graduate #1610

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

Thanks St Joseph for helping me get more work today.
HRCC Graduate #1610

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 am

Thank you St Joseph for helping me with a job, I have donated to charity in your honor!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm

St Joseph was busy today! Thank you, St Joseph for getting me work today as well. I know you will help fill in the rest of my schedule soon! Thank you for your blessings!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Thank you, St. Joseph, St. Peter, Steady Work& Miss Bri!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

I love lucky mojo products!

Steady work products are great, and even though Im a part-time rootworker....I need a part-time job to gain hours to get licensed. The mojo bag worked wonderfully! If you do not have one...get one!

I also prayed to St. Joseph for employment, and St. Peter to open the way. Thank you! I will definitely giving the payment I put up.

Shout out to the wonder Miss Bri as well...Her lights definitely helped back up the work of my own and a fellow rootworker/friend. Thank you Miss Bri!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Maljen
Re: Thank you, St. Joseph, St. Peter, Steady Work& Miss Bri!

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Awesome testimonial! Congrats Stars! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

8-) testimony starsinthesky7, ... and yes, Miss Bri is great!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Thank you both!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Starsinthesky7, I meant to type this earlier today, I just want to say Congrats on all of your work.
Love Miss Bri; Big heart out (if I could make that pulsing heart that means "love" I would) for Miss Bri!!!
Great testimonial Starsinthesky7! :D
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee! I appreciate that!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

You guys--well, gals really :-) just rock my world! Its a whole love fest going on here--is it any wonder I love my job, and the awesome LMC products I get to play with all day?!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Thank you St Joseph! You have brought me the job that will provide for me and my family (the cats)...I now no longer worry about what will happen after my divorce. Thank you for your blessings and for the opportunity to once again do good works in your name!

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank you Saint Joseph for allowing my parents to win the bid for the first condo and everything else you have assisted us with :)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Dearest Saint Joseph , we worked together for the first time, and though I asked for just one job opportunity, you blessed me with about 3 and now another possbile one is on the way!!! You are so generous and I give you my humblest thanks..Thank You and glory to you Saint Joseph!

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Ive tried to find a thread on st joseph but nothing comes up on the search. Im looking to find which prayer is best to say for employment and also what day is his day to start the novena?? Any help please

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 am

melimel wrote:Ive tried to find a thread on st joseph but nothing comes up on the search. Im looking to find which prayer is best to say for employment and also what day is his day to start the novena?? Any help please
If you get a candle specifically for Saint Joseph the prayer is usually on the candle and his day is Sunday. When you petition him for help tell him that if he does this for you, you'll pay him with either Fava Beans or even something like a prayer card. If I find an overall prayer I'll post it here.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 am

NOVENA TO SAIN JOSEPH

*(prayer to be said at the end of each day's devotion)

Saint Joseph, I, your unworthy child, greet you. You are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you. You know that I have special confidence in you and that, after Jesus and Mary, I place all my hope of salvation in you, for you are especially powerful with God and will never abandon your faithful servants. Therefore I humbly invoke you and commend myself, with all who are dear to me and all that belong to me, to your intercession. I beg of you, by your love for Jesus and Mary, not to abandon me during life and to assist me at the hour of my death.

Glorious Saint Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, obtain for me a pure, humble, charitable mind, and perfect resignation to the divine Will. Be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary.

Loving Saint Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, I raise my heart to you to implore your powerful intercession in obtaining from the Divine Heart of Jesus all the graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace I now implore:

(Mention your request).

Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I feel confident that your prayers in my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God. Amen.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 am

Thank you TheBestest!!! Much appreciated ;-)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am

melimel wrote:Thank you TheBestest!!! Much appreciated ;-)
No problem sweetie :-)

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Thank you Saint Joseph for answering my prayer.

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you once again St. Joseph for answering my petition!
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you so much, Saint Joseph!

For your tireless efforts in helping me to reinstate my financial aid at school so that I could ho back to work and earn money to pay the bills, and for allowing me eligibility to re-certification with housing and not be kicked out of the program for lack of income! Thank you so much Saint Joseph! And along with this public acknowledgement and publishing of your good name and miraculous works, I will hold true to my other promise...to either help someone who is less fortunate than myself or donate to a church in your name! If all plans well,I may be able to do both!

Thank you evermore, Saint Joseph! Your love and support shall never live unnoticed.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 am

Dear St Joseph,

Today is your feast day! And I celebrate you on the behalf of myself and others who you have interceded on our behalf. Thank you for your incredible work you have done. May you be honored on your glorious day!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

Thank you St Joseph! I am grateful for the work you have done for me and others I work on the behalf of.

Phoenix333

Thank you, Saint Joseph!

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 am

When a Saint wants to help you, they certainly let you know! I needed a better part-time job and hoped for better-paying work during these difficult times. I read all the testimonials on here, and then got an idea/yearning to work in a certain place. I opened my email to find a job opening at that place. I also found a prayer booklet to Saint Joseph literally at my feet. I started praying, and FELT him very strongly! I have felt comforted ever since. As I got ready to send the resume, I realized it went to someone who knows me and admires my professional work. I kept praying, and even visited St. Joseph's shrine on Saturday as yet another person told me of its existence. I have also been praying for healing with my family and came upon a Happy Father's Day key chain with St. Joseph's likeness on the front. I gave it to my long-estranged father as we had our first dinner together in almost ten years, on Father's Day.

I sent my resume Thursday morning, got a call on Monday morning, interviewed yesterday, and just got the job an hour ago! My novena isn't even finished until this Friday!

I am also praying to Saint Rita and Saint Anthony and have been getting signs like you wouldn't believe! I will post thanks once the petition is granted.

THANK YOU, SAINT JOSEPH!!!

Isidore
Thank you St. Joseph

Unread post by Isidore » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 am

Thanks for all your help in my situation.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 pm

I have recently begun working with Saint Joseph, and must give thanks for all he has done for me so far. I am struggling to prepare my house before I list it for sale (by making repairs, painting, etc, on a very limited income), and asked him to guide me in making the choices along the way that will make my home appealing. From day one, he has made sure to put the right people in my path to make this happen. So far, the house is looking great, and when I feel myself too tired to fix this or that, I somehow find the strength to do it. All of this makes me fully confident he will help me find the family that will fall in love with it and want to make it their own happy home.

Thank you, St. Joseph!

Psychic Mimi
Thank you St. Joseph, St. Jude, and El Nino de Atocha!!

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am

Hi, all,

I have to post this because I've had some spectacular successes working with St. Joseph, St. Jude, and El Nino de Atocha. My situation is basically that I'm struggling because I have no job, unemployment is being cut mid-November, and I have to somehow come up with money for a lawyer.

Well, wouldn't you know I just got an unexpected refund check that will help me pay off the lawyer plus make up the difference that I will need to make it through November? I got a fabulous email from an employer that seems promising because it's work I can do from home until my business takes off, plus the marketing materials for my services are being delivered early (as in today). I even have help with canvasing the neighborhood for free. (Its the kids that used to dump garbage in my yard... they are actually helpful now and sweet as pie.) I just feel so blessed!

Thank you St. Joseph, St. Jude, and Nino de Atocha!

geauxtee

Re: Saint Joseph Spitirual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by geauxtee » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Thank you St. Joseph the Worker for your help!

Witchyone

Re: Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Witchyone » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not sure if this is going in the right area but if it isn't, please feel free to move this to thread in which it belongs.

I want to say here, that Saint Joseph has been helping me with a situation regarding my home and he is wonderful! He is miraculous and wondrous with his intercession.

Thank you Saint Joseph for your unending and enduring love, support and for being there to have my back. As promised, I place here before the forum for your praises to be sung, as well as the rich gratitude that lives within me each day, swelling with every beat of the heart. Your love is grand and all that I have achieved is in respect to you. You are, in this lifetime, as well as all others, a most kindly and loving friend. Thank you for walking beside me during my trials.

I love you immensely...thank you for loving me back.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Thu May 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanking st Joseph
Can someone please give me some advise. I have been working with St Joseph to help me find work. I have been offered a job, however I have not signed a contract to commence work as I have to be security checked. My question is how do I thank St Joseph for helping me, I know he likes lilies, what else and how do I thank him., ŵhat offerings do I give him and how?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 23, 2013 3:08 pm

A donation to a charitable organization is always appropriate, especially one that helps families.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Mama Micki is quite right. For me, I am drawn to those organizations that build homes to donate to. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Thank you both for your advise.

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 am

Thank you St Joseph for helping me in my time of need. You heard my prayers and answered them not once but three times by giving me choices of which career path I should follow. I honour and respect you and all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I will carry you with me at all times and follow your requests to work diligently with honesty.

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Thank you, Saint Joseph for working with me, long term and throughout the duration of my issue, always helping me along the way. Thank you for releasing any anxieties that may arise and for listening to me when I reveal what is inside during the working of my situation. You have been there for me unconditionally. You are forgiving and understanding. You are supportive an you actually answer me when I speak with you...i have grown to greatly love and highly respect you, as you have always been there for me, from day 1. Thank you for coming through all the times that you have and for reassuring me that you will continue to work with me on this situation and any other, until issues are resolved. I truly love you....thank you for always being there for me. You know that as long as I come to you in honesty and let you know what's going on, that we can continue to work together. You are a mentor and my friend, and you are my rock. You let me know that I can always lean on you when I'm weak. I can't express the gratitude...these words don't seem like they're enough...not good enough. As always, I will continue to burn your candle on your day, as well as have given you flowers and this praise as a thank you and ongoing gratitude for your intercession, wisdom, guidance and love.
Tanya

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 am

Thank you St Joseph for answering my petition. It took a while but we have moved our business into a larger place and the rent is much ore reasonable than if we were to ave moved 3 months ago so it was well worth the wait. Thank you again St Joseph we love you.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Hey Everyone (And St. joseph) I need much help.

About a year ago, my mother was going thru very difficult Real Estate issues. So I thought purchasing a Real Estate kit would suffice in Selling her property and buying new property. I followed the kit accurately and precisely. Problem is: I buried st. joseph statue in my mother's backyard, and I haven't been able to find him. :( and I honestly don't know what to do. My mom's property is foreclosed and sold to someone else. And we are right now paying month to month and still living here but she doesnt own her home no more. She would like to purchase another home in the future, but I don't want no problems with her buying another house and also most importantly I want forgiveness from St. joseph for not getting him from underneath all that dirt in my moms backyard. I really need help guys.

What can I do for forgiveness? Finding st. Joseph and buying another property? We now have obnoxious neighbors next to us and me and my mom want to relocate to another safe neighborhood with no problems and good luck?

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:24 am

Any Takers who can help me with this situation above?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello, TBanks91 ,
I am having a little problem following your questions. So, if I don't answer you directly, PLEASE let mw know what I have missed.
I would buy a vigil candle for St Joseph (find it here:) www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
And beg him for hi forgiveness but EXAPLaIN to him that you can't find his statue.
By the way, this has happened to me before an to other people I know. It's a definite message. Maybe he wants to stay there, I don't know.
But, remember, he's a Saint. The Father of Jesus. Of course he will forgive you and understand (as long as you're sincere)
Do this and you'll be fine
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Miss Aida...

Yes, I actually called the Store earlier today, and the workers told me that I had two options:
1. Redo the Spell Kit and start from Scratch With Saint Joseph. And remember this time where I put it.

Or

2. Find the statue and see if I remember when I put it. But i'd prefer to start over so I can have a new petition and fresh start.

So yes everything is absolutely clarified. Thank You!

-TBanks91

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Great!
HRCC Graduate #1631

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 am

Thank you St Joseph for helping me succeed at work!

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Here's my question, do you need a novena to petition St. Joseph, or can you use white 4' candles? And when you petition him, what day do you petition him? I'd like to petition him along with Saint Jude since I read on somewhere it's good to petition him with another saint. I want to petition him for a great job, one that I've always wanted.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

I have always been taught that they more prayer you put into it, the better the results. So, that's up to you. But I personally perform Novenas.

Yes, you can use those white candles. Did you read this webpage yet? www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph

As far as what day to petition him, I believe it is Wednesday.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you St Joseph for the blessing you sent my family. My husband is a hard worker and he truly appreciates this as well as I do.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks and praise, St. Joseph, for helping me find a new home!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Msalmondjoy

Unread post by Msalmondjoy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

I want to take time to Thank St. Joseph for his Intercession. A few months ago I was feeling worn out and under appreciated at my current job, I asked for St. Joseph to appeal to God on my behalf and he did. Within two weeks God opened the door for me to a wonderful job. Iam forever greatful. Thank you Jesus and Thank you Saint. Joseph.
Thank you Mama Martha for all that you are doing for me!!!

diva

Unread post by diva » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:37 am

Thank You St Joseph for helping me rent a home in my past. I thank St Joseph for each and every blessing you've given me and my family. I have great faith that you will bless me with the condominium that I'm trying to rent now. Thank You

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Thank you St. Joseph for all you have done for me. You have brought me so far over the past year and a half. I look forward for what's to come. Love you!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:45 am

My contract ended today, and all of my benefits were going to be cut off. However, the higher office didn't approve that decision by my office. So, I'm still on payroll and will receive all of my benefits for the month of August.

You are wonderful St. Joseph, and I can't thank you enough. Nonetheless, I will keep doing so. Thank you thank you thank you St. Joseph! :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank You St Joseph for my nephew's job. He and I are both grateful for this opportunity.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”