Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Just Judge Justo Juez Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Phoenix

Just Judge Justo Juez Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am

I would like to know if anyone has any experience working with Justo Juez "Just Judge" I cant seem to find any real information on it...
How do you petition, what do you ask, what do you pay? etc

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Justo Juez

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 pm

This prayer is from the book New Revised Helping Yourself With Selected Prayers:

Oh Just and Holy Judge, Blessed Son of the Virgin Mary, let my body be calm and my blood be washed so that wherever I may go, the hands of my Lord Jesus Christ be in front of me. That of St. Andrew before and after me. St. Peter's in the back and the middle. Those of the Virgin Mary, that my enemies may come and go with eyes but without seeing me, with arms but without hurting me, and that justice may not apprehend me. That my body be covered with the cloth that covered Jesus Christ's body, that I may not be hurt, or dead, or incarcerated. Oh Virgin Mary, this prayer I say for good or evil that my enemies hold against me. If any sentence be in this day against me, let it be revoked by the blessings of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Thanks a bunch Mama Micki.

Is there anything else I should know? I.e. payments for Justo Juez--does he require something similar to what is required for St. Expedite or other saints?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 pm

The Holy Judge is Jesus.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am

Make a donation to a religious or charitable organization or one that is concerned with justice, such as the ACLU, the Southern Poverty Law Center, or Amnesty International.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:15 pm

thanks much!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Working with Just Judge (Justo Juez)

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

I am still not clear regarding working with Just Judge. Do I petition to get justice for me or to make the wrong doer pay for his/her wrongdoing? Since I am writing it here, it seems that I should petition justice for my case...am I right here?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Just Judge (Justo Juez)

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes and BOTH. Something like:
May my cause be justified with enlightenment from The Son of God, The Heavenly Host, Lord of Lords, --and (whomever) he be held accountable for his actions in all eyes, ears and written orders.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks Miss Tammie Lee, I read the previous posts but when thinking (and you know we often do too much) should I ask for justice for me or...I am starting to get some clarity. I appreciate you Triplethreat.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

More love back and I knew you had seen :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

LuisAlberto72
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuisAlberto72 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm

El Justo Juez en Ingles - The Complete Just Judge Prayer in English (many blessings to all, I just finished translating it from the Spanish):

Oh, Divine and Righteous Judge, creator of the skies and earth. King of Kings without equal, Judge of such supreme virtue that you nurture our souls, with your paternal power.

Oh, my Lord and Redeemer, Rescuer of the Universe, via your infinite love defend my interests from that of all adversaries, guide me, you are my light, my protector and my glory, via your infinite love defend me at all times.

Oh, all powerful and most Holy Jesus, bestow upon me a worthy death for all the torment, pain and suffering of your own death nailed upon the Holy Cross. Holy Father prepare me as was done with your beloved Apostles Saint Thomas and Saint Peter, liberate us as you did Saint Mary Magdalene and several other virgins, make my life fulfilling and righteous without rash and reckless decisions, protect me from dangerous paths, cruel prisons, treacherous rivers, all enemies, demonic possessions, thieves, being referred to negatively, being the victim of false testimony. Liberate me Oh Supreme Being from falling into mortal sin – for that is the worst that a Christian can commit on this earth, strip all powers from my enemies whether visible or invisible, never allow my conquering or that of my soul, never may I be within the reach of their eyes (be seen), feet (be located), hands (be apprehended).

And as my Judge, protect me from their words, their spears, swords, knives, firearms or any means by which to mortally injure me, only you my Lord, because your you are my Judge, my Father, my Redeemer. Conceal me in that sacred sore at the Divine’s side, and cover me with the Sacred Cloth that covered our most Holy Savior Jesus Christ’s body. My beloved Father that my covered body be protected from injury, death, imprisonment, captivity, and never within reach of the hands of any enemies, may my enemies be overcome/conquered.

May the Father free me, the Son keep me, the Holy Spirit accompany and speak for me.

Jesus, Amen.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Thank you, Just Judge

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Most Holy Judge, son of Mary, you did not let my body be harmed or my blood spilled. You did not let my enemies see me, nor their armies hurt me. You covered me with your robe so that I would not be attacked by my enemies. By the blessing of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, you have brought me peace and happiness. Thank You Just Judge. Amen

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank you, Just Judge

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I would like to add my thanks to the Just Judge. Thank you, for protecting me from my enemies.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Just Judge Justo Juez Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you very much for this translation, LuisAlberto72 -- that is very kind of you!

Here are a couple of the many Just Judge / Justo Juez / Passion of Christ spiritual supplies we make by hand or import and sell:

OIL-CAT-JUST
Justo Juez (Just Judge) Oil
$7.00

CAN-GLC-JUDG
Just Judge Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

We also carry bath crystals, incense, sachet powders, painted bottle spells, holy cards, chromo prints, and statues of the Just Judge / Justo Juez / Passion of Christ.
catherine yronwode

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

If you are petitioning the Just Judge to bestow well deserved(and possibly harsh) justice to a wrongdoer...is that something one might need to do a cleansing bath afterwards,such as hyssop? I am simply asking that a con man who victimizes and swindles single mothers gets his due now that he has been arrested.I am not cursing him per se,simply asking that he gets what has been coming.Thoughts?
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello, snouvavou ,

No, you don't have to do that.

the Just Judge is Jesus. You don't have to cleanse after asking him for justice.

I pray all works out well for you

Take care

freda222
Forum Member

Unread post by freda222 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Hey guys,

so i want to work with justo juez supplies against a couple who i know is stealing from their business partner. I am having a hard time coming up with a petition for the candle. Should i just say something along the lines of " may this couple be held accountable for their lies and actions....." or should i be more specific and actually mention in the petition the victim's name and that this victim hold the couple accountable for what is being done to them.
Thank you Saint Expedite

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello Freda222,

I would ask what it is exactly that you want. Are you invested in the idea that the victim be the person who holds them accountable or are you good with it coming from any source? If you really want it to be the victim then be that specific. If not then be a little more general.

Peace~

Nathen

Lovingprincess
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm

I wanted to work with the just judge supplies because someone did something bad to me and I thought it wasn't right and I want to have justice with her. I was wondering if working with these supplies are appropriate and if so what herbs can be added to find justice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello Lovingprincess,

Yes, I think the use of the Just Judge products sounds appropriate. Read up through the rest of this thread to find more information, and you can find all of Lucky Mojo's Just Judge products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

As for herbs, if you're wanting this person to face legal trouble, you could use Court Case herbs like calendula, cascara sagrada and Little John to Chew (Court Case root). If you order a Just Judge vigil candle from Lucky Mojo, you won't have to add anymore herbs as you have the option to order the candle already dressed with herbs and oils.

I'd recommend checking out this page, as the Just Judge products are related in purpose to the Court Case products. See if any of these spells catch your eye:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lovingprincess
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 am

Thanks a bunch Sister Jean! :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”