• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 am

AIRR Pro Bono Fund: Donating Free Spiritual Help to Others

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

AIRR Pro Bono Fund: Donating Free Spiritual Help to Others

Unread postby amandine » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi, I know that sometimes workers will taken on a case for no or deferred payment. I've been working a lot on my own materially and with spells, and it doesn't seem to be enough. I feel really blocked and spiritually confused.

Would any AIRR member be willing to at least give me a short reading on what do to first? I've tried Money Drawing Work, Crown of Success tricks, Cleansing, Road Opening, candles lit...it's not working. Next time I'll make a plan with a rootworker instead of doing things on my own, but for now...I need help!
amandine

Re: Pro Bono Fund at AIRR

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

You would need to contact one of them individually. The forum is not a direct communication to talk to the practitioners lised at AIRR.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

For got to add this, but in the mean time, I would cleanse myself. You can do this simply with salt if thats all you got since you are in a money pinch, and if you got any of the cleansing herbs such as hyssop, rue, eucalyptus, etc. You need to cleanse yourself, and your home. In addition, how long have you been working on this stuff? If its only been a month, then you need to just rest, and let things manifest. You probably need a break though, and I understand your frustration I have been there.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Please read about the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers Pro Bono Fund here -- and note that you cannot apply on your own behalf -- an AIRR reader-rootworker has to submit your application.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Pro_Bono_Fund

Pro Bono work includes readings that are donatedm as well as spiritual supplies such as sepll kits, oils, bath crystals, herbs, and incense. The donated supplies are generally those utilized in spells to draw a job, to help in court cases, and to settle custody cases.

Also note that members of the public can contribute money to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund -- which will go to pay for shipment of spirituals supplies to Pro Bono recipients or to purchase extra spiritual supplies if the donated stocks are low.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Hiring Readers and Rootworkers: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Thank you Cat for posting that information...I had no idea and would love to contribute in the future to this.

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amandine » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

Thank you for posting the link Cat, it helps clarify that program.

I really do need to do more cleansing, I'm just juggling 3 classes and a job and my roommate has got things pretty filthy (I got a sublease for the summer). But I've got to do what I can in any free time I have (like sweeping the floor this morning). I've been working Crown of Success and Money for several months now, since I want to do well in school and I need money for my next apartment...but time's getting short, my grades in an important class are terrible, and I'm getting frustruated that nothing has really come through yet. Plus I had a lot of nightmares lately which got me thinking I'm jinxed...but it's probably just stress and a full night's sleep helped as much as anything.

I appreciate your support stars.
amandine

Hiring Readers and Rootworkers: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

If anyone wishes to be nominated for the AIRR pro bono fund, please be aware that you need to contact an AIRR worker. The Lucky Mojo Forum does not administer the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. In most cases the best approach is to find a member of AIRR that you resonate with, purchase a short reading from them, and tell them what is going on. Of course, you can also contact AIRR workers directly about pro bono work.

And, as miss cat said, clients who have had great outcomes and/or benevolent members of the general public can certainly donate!

take care,

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

AIRR Pro Bono Fund: How to Donate Spiritual Help to Others

Unread postby KayteegurltheGreat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 am

Ms. Cat,

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this question, so please feel free to fuss at me if I'm incorrect....

Anyhoo - There was a lady from Alabama on the the 2/27/2011 Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show who was going through quite a few challenges; I think she originally posted to Dr. Kioni's site to get on the show.

You spoke of donating 'resources' to help this lady - and I wanted to know where I could do that.

Again, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this comment, but I wanted to get the info.

KayteeGurl
KayteegurltheGreat

Re: AIRR Pro Bono Fund: How to Donate Spiritual Help to Others

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am

Oh, that's a great question: The place to donate is to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. Miss Michaele, who posts here regularly, is the Chairiwoman of the Pro Bono Fund.

Read more about it here, and rthen you can contact MissMahele with offers of donations of spiritual supplies or offers of money with which to purchase spiritual supplies or rootwork services.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

Thank you for your kind heart.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby corazon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Oh this is awesome - thanks for posting this information miss cat. I'd love to donate what I can.
corazon

Thank you, AIRR Pro Bono Fund and AIRR Rootworkers

Unread postby long_walks » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:54 pm

I posted on the forum back in December 2010 http://forum.luckymojo.com/when-one-is-lost-for-hope,-what-to-do--t10358.html

I was in a very stuck situation - everything had turned against me, every action of mine had no effect, I even turned to various houngans yet their magic had no effect either. I had run out of work, my finances were bad and I had nobody to turn to when it came to help. I was completely and fully stuck!

I really tried to turn things around and get more work/clients. Every day I thought long and hard, and every day I tried to come up with ideas and plans, but none of them had any effect - and it got very frustrating to say the least, my mind was very confused, and I couldn't figure out the meaning of 'all this', and why I was having such bad luck in everything. It affected everything in my life, yet I tried to keep my head up and fight whatever was fighting me.

Not sure how I ended up on the Lucky Mojo forum, but I somehow found myself on the forum asking for help in regards to my situation. One member mentioned the Pro Bono fund, plus I had already sent ConjurMan Ali an email, so I added two and two together and emailed ConjureMan Ali yet again asking for his assistance via the Pro Bono fund. He gave me a free reading via email - the reading was very indepth and explained a lot about my rather sad situation, and my situation was severe. ConjureMan Ali was very accurate and straight to the point in his reading, he knew exactly what was going on in my life.

ConjureMan Ali and another colleague of his started setting lights for me on a very regular basis.
Come February I managed to get my foot indoors a great work place where I could host my freelance programme. The owner of the place was so amazed by my abilities that she took me on right away without checking my background or previous experience. Same month I came up with a great, great idea for my personal work, and this idea proved to be the best idea ever...it eventually led to various media interest. Various editors contacted me in regards to my programme, they all wanted to try it and then write a big feature about their experience and over-all results following my programme.

End of June 2011 ConjureMan Ali sent me an email saying that the work (candle setting) was completed. All the candles were now burning clear and steady.

My work is going from strength to strength, almost like a dream come true. Having said that, I had to work hard for this...very hard!

Thank you ConjureMan Ali and thank you Pro Bono fund for changing my life in such profound ways.

long_walks
long_walks

Re: Thank you, AIRR Pro Bono Fund, ConjureMan Ali, et al

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Great story thanks for sharing and congrats for everything turning around for the best in your life!
j82

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I personally am getting help from ConjureMan Ali via the Pro Bono fund too. I am in a somewhat similar situation as long_walks was in the beginning... I also got a fabulous reading from ConjureMan Ali that I am so very grateful for, and cant wait to get started on my situation.

I will post my success story as I know that it will all turn out great!

Thank You ConjureMan Ali!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Thank You, AIRR Pro Bono Fund, Karma Zain, & Miss Michaele

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 am

I want to Give a great big Thank You to Miss Michaele for helping me with and through my crisis. Miss Michaele you have restored my faith and boosted my hope more than you can Imagine and I want to Thank you especially from the bottom of my heart. I would also like to give a Big Thank you to Karma Zain at AIRR for sending the AIRR care package of protection supplies. Thank you so much both of you wonderfull ladies! Words can not express!!
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Re: Thank you Karma Zain and Miss Michaele at AIRR

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 am

Wonderful to hear from you! I wish you the best of everything and a complete turnaround! May Psalms 20 and 23 be a description of your daily life.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I have an update! Thanks to Miss Michaele, Lucky Mojo (for without Cat's Site I would not have found you), Karma Zain for the protection supplies, AIRR Pro Bono Fund ,and everyone that helped me in my situation!

Recently my Grandmother showed up with news about our inheretence, which she wanted nothing to do with, my luck has turned completely around. Yesterday my mother, who lives with me and was not able to find work for months, had her first interview with a job that pays well (keeping fingers crossed!) .Also this morning I recieved a letter; I was approved for SSI after 3 years of fighting and no lawyer! One more thing, my Grandmother was waiting to recieve a payment from an agency and for some reason someone appealed it and now my Grandmother will not be recieving anything. I am finally free of her and I have Everyone to Thank!

Since I will be coming into some money I am definitely going to be giving something back!

Thank you everyone for helping!! I will be sure to update again!!
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

What a great share and testimony!!! Congrats!!!
The AIRR Pro Bono Fund is very special and giving back is a grateful way to help someone else in their time of need.
Beautiful.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you all for you kind words. I am happy that we were able to turn your situation around so dramatically, long_walks. You deserve happiness and success and now are getting it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, AIRR Pro Bono Fund, Karma Zain, & Miss Michaele

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I love the AIRR Pro Bono Fund! Thanks for the testimony, wlightninglady1

The supplies you received from Karma Zain, were, by the way, donated to the Pro Bono Fund by one of Karma's grateful clients.

The Pro Bono fund accepts contributions of money to purchase supplies and also accepts donations of candles and other goods to distribute, particularly from spiritual supply companies owned by AIRR member,. In addition, many of the members of AIRR donate free reading time, free rootwork or candle ministry services, and free consultations to the Pro Bono Fund. All donations and contributions are allocated to applicants under the direction of Miss Michaele, the Chairwoman of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund.

Read more about the AIRR Pro Bono Fund here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, AIRR Pro Bono Fund and AIRR Rootworkers

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I love reading topics like this on the forums! It was so nice to read all about the successes of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. It gives me the "warm fuzzies"!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

finding work after graduating college: AIRR Pro Bono Fund?

Unread postby MarkiMark1776 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Okay, Here's my story:

I've been having trouble finding work after graduating college 4 years ago. I feel lost and I feel like the universe is against me. I don't know if what I have is "bad luck," but every time I try to move forward in my life, something happens to knock me down.

I had a temp to perm job that lasted a week and was let go for no reason (This is what the temp agency told me, that it wasn't my fault, I wasn't what they wanted!).

Then I got another temporary gig at a fashion company that wasn't "first class" ;) . There, I was trained to do things inadequately, so that every time I would mess up, the person who trained me would look better in their boss' eyes. I overheard the woman who trained me badmouthing me, and then she would turn around and pretend to be my friend.

I've had obstacles in my life and been a victim of circumstances beyond just my career, but I won't go into it right now. I want to know why, or at least how to stop this. I'm getting older and my life is getting worse! I even tried to do an uncrossing that went wrong!

I need to have a reading by an AIRR practitioner! I've looked at their profiles, but it doesn't specify which ones participate in the pro bono fund.

Does anyone here have any personal recommendations for an AIRR practitioner who is the best at and specializes in life changing/ road openings (with a dead-on psychic reading and prescription?). Money is kind of tight, so any recommendations for those AIRR that participate in the pro bono fund or who gives more bang for my buck would be great!
MarkiMark1776

Re: finding work after graduating college: AIRR Pro Bono Fund?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Actually you should sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour (radio-show-pre-call-id-november-13th,-2011-t16437.html)
Post your information and if selected, you will receive a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Thank you Lucky mojo and AIRR!

Unread postby africanviolet » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Just wanted to give thanks for the kindness and charity bestowed to me by the Church's Pro Bono Fund committee of AIRR. Thank you for your ethical readings and rootwork and integrity in all that you do! Peace, love, and light!
africanviolet

Re: Thank you Lucky mojo and AIRR!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:02 pm

We are so glad that you are getting the assistance that you need! We are here to serve :-)
blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Financial Difficulties

Unread postby hapinys » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Is there a reader from AIRR that would work with someone like me with little/no money for a reading at the moment? I do plan to have or hopefully have enough for a 10 min rdg, but truth me told right now I cant afford it, but really can use some help....pls.
Thankyou
hapinys

Re: Financial Difficulties

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 pm

To qualify for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund you will have to purchase a 10minute reading - but depending on your case it could qualify you for donated divinations, supplies, &/or rootwork done for your case.

More info here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Financial Difficulties

Unread postby hapinys » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Thx a million Divi Spring :).
hapinys

Thank you AIRR, Miss Cat, LM, and Miss Michaele

Unread postby africanviolet » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

I just wanted to say that I had been struggling with finances and obtaining a job for the last 8 months.

I received spiritual supplies via the church's AIRR Pro Bono Fund, including blessing oil, crown of success oil, uncrossing oil and incense, 7 herb bath, and a steady work mojo bag made by Miss Michaele at the end of December.

Here it is almost three weeks later and I was offered a JOB!!!! (CAN WE SAY MOVEMENT) :-)

Thank you so much to everyone, including the Crystal Silence League prayer team, for prayers.

I had also did a road opening on the MISC altar at the beginning of the year, and had the church deacons set an emergency light for me at the time of the interview. Three days later, I was called and offered the job. It is part time, so I will still continue the spiritual work, but the point is, now that one door has opened, Im SURE another will follow.

I also had some good luck too in money, having others simply give me money without wanting it back. Thanks to the Divine and all who have helped me!

Love and Light
africanviolet

Re: Thank you AIRR, Miss Cat, LM, and Miss Michaele

Unread postby Crankyfish » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 am

Congrats! That is amazing!!!
Thank you St Expedite ! :)
Crankyfish

A big THANKS! to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund!

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you to both Miss Michaele and Br. Jeffrey, who set me up with a reading through the Pro Bono fund. He was terrific, and gave me exactly the answers I was looking for.

I lit a St. Expedite candle a few days ago and asked for not only the money to solve my problem, but the wisdom and help to fix things permanently, so that I could live a more secure life. Well, I got that advice, in spades.

Eventually, I hope to become a capable enough rootworker that I can do the same for others.

Blessings to AIRR, Miss Michaele, and Br. Jeffrey! And, thanks to Miss Cat and the others who give such amazing information out of the goodness of their own hearts. It makes a HUGE difference, and changes lives for the better.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Re: A big THANKS! to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

You are very, very welcome!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

AIRR Pro Bono Fund

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am

Hello.

Can someone tell me if the AIRR Pro Bono Fund is just for people in the USA? I am in a dire financial situation and really need help but can't afford to buy any LM products - I have a few already but can't afford anymore.

Anna
Cheshanna

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I just sent you a PM, MarkiMark615 about call in information, "chat" information, and what to do this Sunday for The Show!
Thank you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

To contact the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, please go here:

The AIRR Pro Bono Fund: How we provide free Reading and Rootwork services for indigent clients:

You will need a preliminary intake reading; the Pro Bono Chairwoman can set this up for you. After that, she will issue a call for volunteers to work on your behalf, as the reading indicates.

The Crystal Silence League will also be very helpful:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SeleneAnna » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm

I have a strange but somewhat related question. I am owed a sizable amount of back support and loan repayment that I have been awarded in court but it is not settled because my sons father is....umm...special. I'm not sure if it would qualify for pro bono work to ask for help with this if I were to intend to pay the services back once the situation resolves? I certainly would hate to use resources that others may need more, but until/unless the money owed me is returned I am beginning bankruptcy soon. With my funds being limited, I want to make sure that any work I do is correct so as not to waste funds and energy due to my relative newness to this form of spiritual practice. Thank you for any response! x
SeleneAnna

Unread postby Witchyone » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 pm

I've read up on the information regarding the Pro Bono page and I have a question relating to something I'm confused about.

It's stated that you must pay for a $10 dollar reading and have the rootworker fill out a form on your behalf. But I don't understand...are you paying $10 dollars for a $10 dollar reading then having the items donated to you? Also, I don't understand how one can pay for a $10 dollar reading if they really cant afford that much at the time. I thought that the readings that are offered as part of the Pro Bono Fund were free. Can someone explain to me how this works, because I'm not comprehending.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Witchyone,

Readings run anywhere from 30 to 100 dollars or more. Spiritual supplies can run into the hundreds of dollars as well. Candle services average 20 per candle, nationwide. Mojo bags run from 20 to 60 dollars. Protection amulets can run betwen 50 and 100 dollars or more. Most rootwork costs hundreds of dollars.

A person is accepted by the Pro Bono fund may receive free mojo bags, candle services, spiritual supplies, and rootwork (such as mirror boxes, doll babies, honey jar services, and spirit work) worth quite a lot of money.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank you Lucky mojo and AIRR!

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I especially love hearing people's success stories. Makes me happy and proud to know that AIRR is getting out to the people who need help ...and it's WORKING! Peace to you, as well, africanviolet! Have a great New Year...
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: AIRR Pro Bono Fund: Donating Free Spiritual Help to Others

Unread postby Batling » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. It's been a crazy year, I lost my home. My mother is holding what little I had hostage and I'm finally safely in a new state!
..I need help.

The only AIRR worker I've had a reading with is miss cat, would it be okay do the 10 minute appointment with her or should I seek someone else. I'm really..lost. It's been absolutely insane. I think my own mom jinxed me.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist
Batling

Grateful for the Reading

Unread postby blessebythebest » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat for taking the time to hear me out and thank you for the Pro-Bono help your organization have given me. I know my case sounds far fetched, but ConjureMan Ali knows my case very well. Your organization literally saved my life. If it wasn't for ConjureMan Ali making me aware of this man, I would not be alive. Your pro-bono fund, saved my life. Thank you for hearing me out and please talk to Ms. Michaele and let her know I have nothing but good things to say about her and your organization. Again, I hope you can help me resolve this matter. I am really worried about my daughter. Again, God bless you and thank you.
blessebythebest

Re: GRATEFUL FOR MY READING

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 pm

That is wonderful to hear!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Would Like to Find Someone That Does Free Readings

Unread postby mary234 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 am

i want someone that is good with psyhic reading witch reading

i went to one it cost me the read was $10.00 then she said you need a cleaning $200.00

can someone help me thanks
mary234

Re: Would Like to Find Someone That Does Free Readings

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 am

You could contact AIRR and inquire about the pro-bono fund they have set up. It sounds like you were scammed with the cleansing racket some fake readers try to get away with. Please read this page about scam readers:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Free readings and free rootwork are available through the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, but only on cases where an AIRR reader determines that

(1) the situation warrants it (that is, for job-gettinng, but not for lottery play, or to get child support, but not to destroy a marriage) and

(2) real financial need is shown.

Read more here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 am.

Unread postby Humming_Bird » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:57 am

Is the Pro Bono Fund only for financial problems? I've order from Lucky Mojo before, but now I can't afford to buy anymore supplies because all my money is going to college, but I'm in a desperate situation because I feel my life is spiraling downward. (I've gotten therapy help) However, I would really appreciate some spiritual help as well, but I can't afford it. Could the Pro Bobo Fund include supplies for like luck or healing supplies?
Humming_Bird

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 am

Humming_Bird wrote:Is the Pro Bono Fund only for financial problems? I've order from Lucky Mojo before, but now I can't afford to buy anymore supplies because all my money is going to college,

It's easier to tell you what is not eligible for pro bono work:

[*]Love and breakup work -- except divorce prevention in some cases
[*]Gambling and lottery luck
[*]Straight-up money drawing, unless the client is unable to work
[*]Killing and revenge work -- but I have shipped out Fiery Wall of Protection kits.

but I'm in a desperate situation because I feel my life is spiraling downward. (I've gotten therapy help). However, I would really appreciate some spiritual help as well, but I can't afford it. Could the Pro Bobo Fund include supplies for like luck or healing supplies?

I see I have King Solomon Wisdom, Cast Off Evil, Healing and Blessing supplies in the Pro Bono Closet. So the answer is yes :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Chairwoman
AIRR Pro Bono Fund
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Problem with Booking a Reading

Unread postby bluebell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am

I want to apply for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. On the readersandrootworkers.org it states and I quote:

"If you are a client without funds who wishes to have a free spiritual consultation or receive free rootwork advice or a free tarot card reading with one of the seers or hoodoo psychic readers of AIRR, or who wishes to acquire basic conjure supplies, have candle services performed, or obtain spell casting services at no cost, you must apply through a regular AIRR root doctor.

To do so, please schedule and pay for a ten minute assessment reading, and request at that time that your reader prepare an application for you."

In the course of my research I discovered that all the members of AIRR use Paypal as a payment method for booking a reading or spiritual consultation with their clients. Unfortunately for me Paypal does not accept my country. So booking a reading or consultation with an AIRR member is just impossible for me.

I have posted a similar thread like this in the past on this forum (problem-paying-for-a-consultation-t27197.html-sid=e77270dc1a9569792326a90940404abe) but no one was able to provide a satisfactory solution to the problem. So I am now directing this post to Miss Cat for a possible alternative (i.e credit/debit card) to Paypal booking so that I can proceed with the Pro Bono Fund application process. I hope Miss Cat is reading this post.
bluebell

Re: Problem with Booking a Reading

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 am

bluebell, in order to get help from the Pro Bono Fund you will need to reach out to Miss Michaele: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Miss_Michaele
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Donation to Pro Bono Fund

Unread postby Leslie Anne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:44 pm

A BIG thank you to Ms. Roxanne Patmor from all of us here at M.I.S.C. for her generous contribution of Lucky Mojo Products to our Pro Bono Fund!

These will be distributed to clients in need and will be received gratefully!

Bright Blessings
Leslie Anne
Forum Moderator

Unread postby OldHag » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Thank you, Ms. Roxanne Patmor!

You have a GREAT BIG heart.

Thank you on behalf of everybody who uses the pro bono fund!
OldHag

Donation to Pro Bono Fund

Unread postby Leslie Anne » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:43 am

A second BIG thank you to Roxanne Patmor for another generous donation of Lucky Mojo products to our Pro Bono Fund!

We appreciate these kind gifts tremendously!

Thank you!!!
Leslie Anne
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Thank you Roxanne for the second big box! It has been send to Miss Michaele, the keeper of the Pro Bono CLoset. This will be a great help to many!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Can anyone cast a free break up spell and love spell for me?

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:35 pm

The man that I have always been in love with is in a relationship with another girl.

I wish to break them up for life and never get back together so that I can win his heart. I need a break up spell done on him and his current girlfriend. I have never met the girl and I do not know her name or anything about her. I have no picture of her.

I just know that this guy and I are meant to be and we should have been a couple 6 months ago. The love spell would be put on him to love only me and want me for life. I can give more info such as his name, birthday and I can provide his picture and mine as well.

I have contacted a priest and they said that the spells are guaranteed to work.

I do not have any money and hope that someone with a good heart can help me.

Can anyone help me by casting a couple of spells free of charge?
Mymelodyangel

Re: Can anyone cast a free break up spell and love spell for me?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Mymelodyangel --

It is very difficult to break someone up from an unknown other person. It can be done, but it is not easy.

Do that before you try getting him involved with you.

No one -- not even a priest (whatever that means to you) can "guarantee" spells. Even God himself does not answer every prayer. Be cautious ... and run like Hell from anyone who claims to "guarantee" a spell.

If you have no money, do as others all over the world have done and learn to help yourself with simple folk magic spells.

AIRR does have a pro bono (free) spell service, but we do not use it to offer free love or break-up spells.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics