• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Unread postby lameese » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali! You are EXCELLENT! Your readings are right on point and your suggestions are amazing! Being a young skeptic i ordered the yes-or-no reading and was blown away by the result that i decided to order the full in-depth reading. I do not regret one single cent i paid for it.

You are a man who understand your work and you tell it like it is. You don't tell clients what they want to hear, you tell the plain truth and i admire that. Even through my troubles, i find great strength and peace each time i seek help from you and you get back at clients exactly when you say you will. You are beyond helpful. Thank you once again

-Lameese
lameese

Re: Thank you, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

I too have had a reading with ConjureMan Ali, and he is very good -- a compassionate person with a no-nonsense way of getting right to the heart of the issue. I am proud and happy that he is my colleague in AIRR.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

lameese, ConjureMan Ali is definitely a well respected and very knowledgeable person, we dearly appreciate him. He is a lifesaver and a gem!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Well this Thank you should hardly come as a shock. Conjureman Ali you have given and given and given and from the heart always and just "tearing up"...You are GRAND. You have provided so much by way of "old school" -- "real deal" showing along the way to many cases I have followed especially Protection Cases. The best little tip was the button, simple, subtle and SMART! You fit right in with the wonderful group of the AIRR, so many talented people with brilliant minds and hearts of gold!
All of the best to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:41 am

He is pretty awesome, huh?

You are truly a blessing to me.

with duas,
Your Sis
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby Paula13 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am

I just had a reading done with Conjureman Ali and he was amazing! He was very intuitive and right on point on just about everything. He is very compassionate and nonjudgemental. He is a true gem and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for insight into their situation and spell advice! Thank you Conjureman Ali!!

Blessings,
Paula
Paula13

Unread postby AmaSarah » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

I see you've joined AIRR. Congratulations. I wish you all the best. Thank you for the all the information and guidance you have given me both here on the forum and personally over these months. I always look for your name when I am visiting here. Congrats again!
AmaSarah

To Dr. Raven, Conjureman Ali my sincerest Thanks

Unread postby DieFaust » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

I have worked with ConjureMan Ali for many years and it is truly an honor to share with everyone my experiences with him.

His readings are clear and concise, and they have saved me from harm many times.

Last year i took a trip to Panama city, knowing that it can be a rough city i sought out his help for protection, and he crafted a talisman for me. Lo and behold three days after i arrive in Panama the Hostel which i was staying at gets robbed at gunpoint. every guest and worker in the hostel gets their money and valuables taken, some even tied up.

I however, was the only one who did not get touched. I had a private room, and barely heard any commotion outside. I fell asleep, too tired to answer knocks at the door assuming they were just people partying and drinking. When i talked to a girl the robbers took to open all the private room doors (with the backup key set) She said that the only key that was not on the ring was the one to my room.

2 months ago while traveling through Peru Conjureman Ali gave me a reading and saw possible trouble as well and once again created protection for me, and once again his reading and work kept me safe. I was almost pickpocketed by a stranger asking all kinds of friendly questions while i was walking, only for him to be chased away by my tour guide who was catching up to me (my tour guides name was Angel :D how fitting!)

Amongst the other things he has helped me with, these two are definetly the ones that made me realize that i can go to him and trust that his intimate knowledge of conjure is something special.

I trusted him with my life, and he delivered.

Thank you.
DieFaust

Unread postby route95 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm

wow, what amazing stories. thank you for sharing these with us!
route95

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:21 am

oh yay! I love ConjureMan Ali's posts and always find them helpful. I think I actually asked him why he was not part of the AIRR a while back and now I saw that he has become part of it :D so I hope to get a reading form him soon! :D
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby simplydevine » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 am

I want to join in and say that I had a reading by ConjureMan Ali, and yes, as others have mentioned, he was right on point. No doubt, the real deal. It was my first (and thus far only) email reading, and I have to tell you, I doubted how well a person can do a reading for someone they never met, through an email. Well I am glad to say, that if you are gifted like ConjureMan Ali, and know what you are doing, you can give a GREAT reading for someone you've never met, and yes, through email.

Thanks ConjureMan Ali for all of your help!

~Nique
simplydevine

ConjureMan Ali Rocks!!

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello Fellow LM Board Members,
I just wanted to take a moment to give a quick shoutout and a HUGE thank you to ConjureMan Ali. I contacted him earlier this week for an email reading on my new job, which is not going too well. ConjureMan gave an amazingly accurate reading on the situation and what my options were. He really hit the nail on the head about what was going on and what I could do to rectify the situation.

If any of you are looking for someone to give you a reading on your situation that is not only accurate but inciteful and thorough, do not hesitate to contact ConjureMan Ali. He's da man!!! :)
SoFlaDiva

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Thank you all for the kind words and praise. I am honored to be able to help even a little and it is you my dear clients that remind me why I am called to do this work in the first place, for which I am thankful to the Lord. In turn I thank my teachers, especially Miss cat for her guidance and thank those spirits and powers that work with me and heed my call.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am

I was fortuante enough to get ahold of ConjureMan last night for a very quick email reading I felt I needed for clarification of some things going on in my life. It wasn't anything major, just a quick yes or no was all I needed. Even with that short of a reading, CM not only picked up exactly what I had a feeling was going on, but some of the undercurrents of the situation as well. His reading was amazingly accurate and his follow up advice wonderful as well! Please do not hesitate to contact ConjureMan Ali if you need help with your situation or a reading! Thank you, again, CM, for taking the time to help me last night. It was very much appreciated!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Maljen. I enjoyed talking to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you so much , Conjureman Ali, finally i had the reading with you, you don't have idea how happy i'm. Every thing you said to me was the thruth.Your reading was amazingly and accurate exactly was i was expecting, what struck me is that i'm a faithfull devotee of St. Martha and the work you gave went with her.You are amazing.You were right on the point, you know that. Thank you with all my heart, i'll continue working with St. Martha.Thank you, Thank you
theusurper

Unread postby Cali_Girl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 am

I was reffered to Conjureman Ali by Miss Cat, so I knew I was in good hands. I loved how he requested I really think about the rootwork I wanted first. Im excited to book my first email reading this week and proceed with rootwork by Conjureman Ali. I look forward to working with him in many areas of my life...can I add his email response are fast too. Lucky Mojo always gives us the best of the best :)
Cali_Girl

Unread postby Coldcoldcold » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 am

I had a reading with him not long ago regarding a relationship, not only was the reading very accurate, he also pointed out someone working behind my back which I did not know about at that time and I did not pay much attention to. Subsequently events unfolded that led me to realize that there is really someone known to me who was messing around behind my back and I had him do some work to stop said person. Within one month the target in question had a total change in attitude towards me. Amazing!!

I also had other readings by him which has turned out to be veeerry accurate as well.

Thank you, Conjureman Ali! You're incredible!
Coldcoldcold

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you to all three of you for the kind words. I am happy that I am able to help in anyway that I can.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I should have posted this a long time ago. I had a reading done by ConjureMan that was basically asking why previous workings I had done (with other rootworkers, not ConjureMan) were unsuccessful. I'm still new to this and now that I've moved on, I want to avoid making the same mistakes all over again. His reading was very insightful and honestly it was a little bit bittersweet. The reason I say that is because the thing that he stated mostly should have been done more was something that I kinda wanted to do and focus on, but the rootworkers I was working with were going down other paths. He said that what they did was correct but that there were other things that they couldn't really see. I say it was bittersweet because on the one hand I was right, but on the other hand, I found out too late for anything to be done about it. I appreciated his insight into the situation and I think the best thing I got from it is to trust my own instincts sometimes when I feel the urge to focus on a different aspect of my workings than what the rootworkers I'm working with seem to think is the best way. ConjureMan knows what he's doing and he has a very friendly and pleasant "bedside manner" to go with it.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali!!!

The reading ConjureMan Ali gave me was awesome, he saw all that was going on...even my current rootworker helping me! I used to not want to get emailed readings because I felt like I needed to connect with them some how...With an AIRR member this is not the case! They know what they are doing, and ConjureMan Ali painted a very clear and detailed picture of why my goal will take time and suggested some work that can help speed things up...I definitly would recommend him!
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:44 pm

I have had two e mail readings done by Conjurman Ali so far and have found them to be extremely accurate and his advice to be helpful and effective. I consulted him to start with because in going through and reading the boards his posts always stood out to me as being intelligent and useful advice, never judgmental or condescending. Even the e mail format works well for me since I sometimes lack privacy for a phone reading. Thank you again Conjureman Ali!
giovanna_1530

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. I am happy to help even if is by shedding a little light.

For clarification, I do both email and phone readings. However I work through email readings daily so they go out pretty fast. Phone readings on the other hands are booked up to 6 weeks in advanced due to demand.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 am

My turn!!! I just had a short reading with Conjureman Ali and it was very helpful.. spot on i may add too!! And he is right when he says his email readings go out pretty fast as i got mine within a few short hours after payment. Very insightful he gets right to the point and tells it how he sees it. He also gives no nonsense advice when when he is asked any questions.

He has helped me countless times and ive learned a great deal from him as well. I do try to read all his posts on the forum but theres sooo many its hard to keep up :)

Anyone that hasnt tried a reading with him definatly should.. you wont be disappointed the least bit. Thank you ConjureMan Ali for all that you do!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby Cali_Girl » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

I got my email reading, which gave me goosebumps it was so dead on. It was VERY detailed, and answered all the questions in my heart. When Im feeling weak, I read it over and over. The truth has set me FREE!

Now, Im looking forward to Conjureman Ali's rootwork in the next 2-3 weeks. He's reasonably priced, and if he can see into our situations that well~ I know his work on my situation will be excellent too.

Thanks Conjureman Ali, Thanks to Miss Cat for reffering me to CM, and Thanks to everyone who took the time to write a review here. :)
Cali_Girl

Unread postby Teena1030 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 am

I recently had a email reading from Conjureman Ali, his reading was spot on and VERY detailed. He answered many follow-up questions and I very much look forward to what the future brings :) I look forward to seeking his guidenance in the future.

I also want to thank the LM forum, I rarely post, but I do come here several times a day and find information that I am seeking and some information that I didn't even know I needed & then some. I have ordered many products from LM and there are times when I have called the shop b/c I am on information overload and the folks that answer the phone are wonderful and very helpful. I am one very satisfied customer!!! I am grateful to have found this community of wonderful and knowledgeable people!!
Teena1030

Unread postby zee » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 am

I have had two readings with CM Ali...both of them have been pretty positive ! I was feeling pretty hopeless before then, but reading all these positive reports and then my own reading has inspired in me a new confidence. CM has done a working for me and the results are manifesting as predicted, slowly and steadily. Still waiting on a couple of other things to manifest, but I have faith that they will. Will defineitley update you all here when that happens!

The other thing I recommend you all do is do a search for Conjure Man in the threads here: this brings up all the threads he has contributed to and some very valuable free advice...I used a couple of ideas he had advised someone else on and it worked so perfectly I am still in a daze!! (sending away an unpleasant person, without their putting up any fight at all!!)...using only some LM powders and things at home

This new year celebrates a year of my LM association and my life has changed in amazing ways...it helps to know your own mind and your own reasons for changing as your own will power, determination, faith and vision adds a bucketload of oomph to the already pwerful LM products.

Thanks CM Ali and all you beautiful people at LM ( nicole at LM for sending me those wonderful candle reports)
zee

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:26 am

I read your comment and i thinking is me that wrote all that,,i agree with you, Zee. my life changed a lot with all the people from LM and my hero CM Ali, love you.

I want to say thank you to Nicole, she is wonderful, i love her reports. I

want to say to the people took care of me in my situation with my depression that i feel much better but on Monday i have my appointment with my doctor.

Thank you and Happy New Year for everybody.

Miss Cat, thank you for this site.
theusurper

Unread postby just-a-girl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 pm

About a week ago, I had an email reading with ConjureMan Ali. I now wish I would have followed my gut and got it a long time ago. He shed so much light onto my situation, confirmed some things I thought (things I didn't share with him) and pointed out things I never considered. The descriptions he gave of the cards drawn were amazing and beautiful, and it was easy to imagine what the cards looked like. He then detailed how the cards related to my situation, again with eloquent descriptions and very easy to understand. The reading was enlightening, and it helped me immensely. I would not hesitate to purchase another reading from him in the future, whether to follow up on my current situation or to gain insight into another area.

Thank you so very much, ConjureMan Ali...you are truly a SuperStar!!!!! :)

~JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Unread postby DieFaust » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

once again Conjureman Ali has come through for me, Last week I was stuck in Egypt near tahrir Square not knowing what to do, With tensions between the government and protesters beginning to mount i had very little luck with the American embassy because the internet had been shut down and that's what most of the services run through. With his help i was able to stay safe for several days while I sorted out my evacuation and he also cleared the path for me so not too many obstacles got in the way of me trying to get on a plane and get out of there.
This is the third time he has helped me get out of a dangerous situation whilst overseas and I have no doubt in my mind that if you are in need for serious protection he is the one to go to

Thank you again Conjureman Ali you are truly a godsend to me and my family
DieFaust

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Thank you all for you kind words.

I am happy we were able to pluck you out of the midst of danger, Diefaust. In turn I offer up my thanks to Archangel Michael who aided in sheltering you and to my familiar spirit who flew on swift wings to guard you so as to not let harm have even a glance at you. My thanks to those spirits who expedited your evactuation and kept you safe on your journey through dangerous territory.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby colorfulsky » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

Dear conjureMan Ali,

Thank you so much for the reading. I feel very blessed that I was able to find out (through you) wether pursuing a situation was going to be beneficial to me or not.
I am sure you have saved me from experiencing terrible heartache. Also, you gave me something wonderful to look foreward to in the future, a great reading all around!

Have a beautiful day!
corlofulsky
colorfulsky

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm

I am happy I was able to offer whatever modest help I could. May your future be brighter.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Thank you, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby TheEloquent1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I recieve my reading via email, and I must say you where spot on, the outcome was not what I would have liked but your honestly is much appreciated....

May the spirists continue to bless you.
Thanks
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius
TheEloquent1

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 pm

There is my sign... 3 (threes) 33 and 1003.
ConjuremanAli as a person and as a Reader and Rootworker is a gift, and a blessing, and a friend, and gives invaluable advice, and if you have never had a reading with him, you are missing out. Like My post about our Miss Cat, this is not about dump your AIRR reader, this is about how grateful I am to our ConjuremanAli. He is gifted, insightful, wise, heartfelt and absolutely brilliant and I adore him!!!
Thank you ConjuremanAli for all that you do, not just for me, but for all that you give continually each and every day, especially here in The Forum!!!
Love and Respect!!!
TLC
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm going to add to this and say a BIG thanks to ConjureMan Ali for helping me out with a very troublesome boyfriend. He is compassionate and wise and I feel he was right on target. Also he is very encouraging, which is wonderful!
sakura

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 pm

TheEloquent1, I am happy that I was able to offer you a sincere reading. I care about my clients and only give them them the truth.

Triplethreat, you are most dear to me and I am happy to have been able to read for you. You honor me with your kind words.

Sakura, thank you for the sweet words. *Your* words encourage me to keep offering my services :-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rs2010 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

I wanted to thank ConjureMan Ali for a reading that he did for me. He was very insightful and was spot on. He was able to address certain underlying issues for a target. I really appreciate it your help. Thank you very much.
rs2010

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am

Thank you for the kind words! I wish you success in all that you do.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thewriteguy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

Wow... What can I say? ConjureMan Ali is an amazing reader. He gets to the heart of the problem, he tells you what he sees and he is very kind. He most definitely helped me with my work. I am so grateful to him. Words can't even express my gratitude.... Thank you a million times.
thewriteguy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

Thank you, thewriteguy. It was a pleasure speaking to you!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilmisse » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

I recently had a most enlightning reading with conjureman ali and I would like to thank him for his insight. I would highly recommend his readings as offering insight and honesty. I feel like a door has opened for me. I'm not sure if he would reconize my name here but he noted the "knight of swords" if he reads this i hope that helps him know it was me. Thank you much for your reading and I hope to work with you in the future. His readings will not dissapoint if anyone is thinking about it. Do not hesitate, I wish I would have sooner.....Thanks, again -e
lilmisse

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you so much, for the kind words. These testimonials always remind me of why I do what I do and encourage me to continue.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Conjureman Ali just completed an email for me. It was extremely accurate. I really liked how he went through the entire spread and covered all of my questions I had posed in the process. It was so very calming and made perfect sense. It just flowed extremely well and I did not have any additional questions or concerns afterwards....other than if he would be willing to magically coach me :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

It was my pleasure to read for you trish7. Thank you for the kind words!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby conacid » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:41 pm

I am glad to tell others that Conjureman's e mail readings are really accurate! His readings could exactly tell the truth and his suggestions are useful. I have just asked for another reading from him. I would highly recommend him to everyone!! :D
conacid

Unread postby ladydawn » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you ConjureMan for always providing me with helpful and accurate readings, which have brought me light to an otherwise gloomy situation. With your guidance I have been able to progress with movement that gives me hope that things are headed in the right direction. Without your guidance and wisdom I would be lost! I will definitely be a repeat customer. You have great knowledge and insight into your work and it is admirable that you are able to provide your insight to those in need.

Thanks again.
ladydawn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you both for your kind words, they mean a great deal to me. It is an honor for me to be able to assist those who come to me and am happy to put my gifts to their service.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thewriteguy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 am

I received my second reading from ConjureMan Ali recently and once again, it was amazing. It is honest, accurate, compassionate and thorough. Anytime a new development in my work comes up or I have the slightest bit of doubt, I know where I can go to get clarity. Honestly, no words can express my gratitude. Conjureman definitely keeps me grounded and more relaxed with his advice. I tend to think the worst case scenario from time to time but he is there to encourage me... Not only is he honest and insightful but also very compassionate. I don't want to ramble but he is the real deal and a great person. You would be doing yourself the biggest favor by getting a reading from him. He is great. Thank you again, Thank you a million, Conjureman.
thewriteguy

Unread postby thanks » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah he ROX
GOD BLESS THE CONJUREMAN
thanks

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

Thank you for the kind words. It is always a pleasure and blessing serving you all.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarMomma » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm

In December 2010 I had a email reading with Conjureman Ali. The things he revealed to me were things that I already heard from other readers years before the spirits guided me to him, but I had no success with clearing it away completely, I always still felt hindered with Negativity after the work was complete. On Yesterday I Had such a Wonderfully Blessed and Unusually Happy Day & I woke up this morning to an email from Conjure man Ali letting me Know my root work was complete. Then I had a good cry. Not because I'm sad but because I feel Like me again and I have not felt like me for a long time. I would Like to Thank You Conjureman Ali for everything that you did for me. May God Bless You with Peace Love Happiness & Prosperity!! YOU ARE A BLESSING!! and I Thank GOD For guiding me TO You! :D
SugarMomma

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy that things are finally turning around for you :-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AngelicD » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 am

Ok. This is about a month late, but here it is.

Per a recommendation from the impressive Miss Cat, I sought help from another rootworker to aid me in my current situation.

I would like to thank ConjureMan Ali for his email reading. It put a lot of things into perspective and confirm what I knew to be occurring. His reading was spot on and he didn't sugar coat anything. (I especially like his line "...Don't half-ass it...") That so reminded me of something my dad would tell me. He was direct and knowledeable.

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, for your time and working with me. I appreciate the time you took to perform my reading and the recommendations you gave. I will and have not "half-assed it".

Dalma
AngelicD

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Thank you, Dalma for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help in whatever way that I am able. Be blessed.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

I couldn't really say enough good things about ConjureMan Ali. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate and excellent at quelling my anxieties that arise during the work. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a reading or consultation. He is a real credit to this forum and I feel most fotunate to have worked with him.
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

You are most kind artemis. It is my pleasue to be able to assist where I can.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:33 am

Ive had 3 readings from ConjureMan Ali now and everytime they are always to the point and shows whats going on in any situation that i ask about. i reccomend to everyone to atleast try one reading with him. i am thoroughly pleased with his work and very appreciative that hes a part of airr. as always Thank you ConjureMan Ali !!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

ConjureMan Ali is incredible!

Unread postby kitadst » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 am

I just had my first reading with ConjureMan Ali....now Im addicted to him,the LM forum,and the LM curio....he was dead on with so much clarity that it couldn't help but make sense, and with that he gave me strength and encouragement to move on and I deserve so much better! He also provided me with the tools,products from LM of course to move on and open my heart to new beginnings! Im grateful to him and the LM family and Im fortunate to be an addition! Love to all of you! :D
kitadst

Unread postby wonderland » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 am

Really thanks ConjureMan Ali.

Beside accurate reading result, really thanks that you quell my anxieties and teach me to be calmed.
You are so caring.
And I would like to say now I am full of faith.

Thanks again.
wonderland

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics