Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Multi-Lingual AIRR Readers and Rootworkers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
jazzie

Multi-Lingual AIRR Readers and Rootworkers

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

any Spanish-speaking airr workers?

very needed

thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Multi-Lingual AIRR Readers and Rootworkers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Spanish-spekaing AIRR members include Dr. E. (Cuban-American) or Lou Florez (Mexican American). There may be others, but that is who comes to mind for me.

Swedish-speaking AIRR members are Dr. Johannes and Miss Benedikte.

For Norwegian, there is Miss Benedikte.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 am

There are also AIRR workers who may do 3 way conference calls with a translator if the client wishes--you should check. I have done this for several of my clients' moms who only spoke spanish. The mom asked questions, their child (all grown up of course) translated them and then translated my readings back. It sounds complicated but it can work quite well if the translator is someone the querant trusts. But yes! I need to learn Spanish ASAP--my spoken language is French and then some Ancient Greek and Sanskrit, which is fun, but not useful for client calls :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 am

I think is good idea to have a rootworker that speak spanish, i have a lot a friends that they want to have a reading but because they don't speak english they can't have it. Miss Bri go ahead and learn spanish.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 am

Its on my to-do list!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

Three-way calls and in-person readings with a translator are fairly common for me.

As part of my outreach program, and in understanding that the translation takes time, i schedule 1 1/2 hours for a 1 hour reading with a translator -- at the same price as a regular 1 hour reading.

Likewise, i schedule 3/4 hour for a 1/2 hour reading with a translator, at the same price as a regular 1/2 hour reading.

I have worked with a number of Latin American immigrants over the years who first came to me for readings with their children (sometimes quite small kids!) as translators, but as the years have gone on and their English has become more fluent, we now conduct the entire reading in English, without translators. One reason that this works in person is that i use the Rider-Waite-Smith tarot deck, which has easy-to see PICTURES on each card. I point to the pictures as i talk and the reading itself proceeds a bit like an English lesson!

I am dedicated to these clients and very proud of their spiritual attainments as well as their social growth, because their mastery of English is an important part of their movement into secure jobs and stable living situations in the USA.
catherine yronwode

Mil
Forum Member

Unread post by Mil » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 am

I'll be happy to help if someone needs an urgent translator, of course letting me know with sometime, so I can organize my time. Only thing is that I live in Canada, but a cheap phone card $5 dollars can give people in USA like 100 minutes. I can do it for free, in order to give back a little contribution to this forum, as I had learned a lot, and to Lucky Mojo site and Ms. Cat, I'm very thankful with all the info that the sites have.

God Bess you.

sugarbeelips

Choosing a reader

Unread post by sugarbeelips » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi,
I would like to get a reading however, I only want to work with readers who work with the Holy Spirit and through Jesus. What are recommendations for determining what spirits readers are working with? Also, I meet one reader who I was initial drawn too, however, she needed a translator. Language is such a delicate thing, that I choose not to get a reading from her because I did not want anything to get lost in translation and I did not want someone else's energy involved in my reading. What are your thoughts regarding getting reading translated?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm

sugarbeelips,

All of the readers of AIRR speak English, and among the group we also have those who speak Italian, French, Dutch, Swedish, and some Spanish.

I myself have done readings for folks who brought their translator with them -- both on the phone and in person -- and the nly hang-up is that you will have to schedule at least a one-hour session to get a good half-hour reading.

As for those who work with Jesus and the Holy Spirit -- that would be many, if not most, of the members of AIRR. Go to the web site and read the bio pages on the various readers. Here's the URL

Association of Independent Readers ad Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 pm

I speak Spanish
Also speak some Italian
Miss Aida

csofia15
Forum Member

Unread post by csofia15 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 am

Hi Do you have any reader that speacks portuguese?

Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 am

Hello csofia15,

If you go to the workers individual pages at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, it should list which languages they speak. If there aren't any that speak Portuguese, you could use an interpreter.

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

csofia15
Forum Member

Unread post by csofia15 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 am

thank you sister Jean...I'll do it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello, csofia15 ,

Send an e-mail to Reverend Fred of AIRR and ask him if he speaks Portuguese.

I believe that he does. I know that he speaks Spanish, Italian, English, but I also think he had told me Portuguese also

take care

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”