Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
wannabehappy

Unread post by wannabehappy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I have sent emails to 2 different members on the AIRR site about 1 1/2 weeks ago regarding a reading. I have not hear back from either. Is it normal to not hear back within a week ?? Kind of getting discouraged. Heard they were all very good and when I finally narrowed it down to the 2 and I have not heard ANYTHING back, I was just wondering.

Thanks !!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Question about AIRR workers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

This forum is to help people chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual supply's. It is not customer support for AIRR. I will say that every reader and worker is different and they can be very busy, so give it a few more days at the very least.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, and you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 pm

If you pre-pay and book a reading, you are owed the reading. If you just send email about your situation with no payment, they do not need to contact you back. In order to book readings, payment is required.

No AIRR member is obliged to take on every rootworking or spell-casting case. Establish a relationship first, then discuss the option of rootwork.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 am

Hi there,

It is true that many of the workers on AIRR are booked in advance--and their websites and AIRR pages clearly state this. Also, make sure that you are contacting them in the preferred method. I have said in numerous places that I prefer email to phone calls because I get back to email about 90% faster than I do voice mails--but not every worker is like that. If you can't get in touch with the two workers you have picked try going with another, and like Starsinthesky said, you can also PM people on this forum to get advice about who to go to :-)

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why. (We are all independent contractors and live in different places.)

If you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman. The person who fulfills this office has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. The Ombudsman will then contact you with a reply.

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.[/b]

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck,

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 am

Perhaps it would be helpful if some readers can post when they are booked up, or not accepting work, but most of them use some sort of calendar program that allows you to see when they are available.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 am

Sending email letters of inquiry before booking is not the norm. Basically, you book a short reading and if you like the reader, you book longer sessions or make appointments on a regular basis.
coastwitch

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:35 pm

To the OP, read the information on their sites well. They may not contact people unless they've already been paid for a reading.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Most of them do not contact you unless they have already been paid. I would go to their AIRR web site, click the "Book A Reading" link and follow the instructions.

If you want more than just a reading, also beware that some readers do not do every kind of rootwork for other people. Just make sure the person meets everything you are looking for.

bonkers1980
advice on what to do regarding a rootworker

Unread post by bonkers1980 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I was wondering what the proper etiquette is regarding what to do when a reader/rootworker is non-communicative with the person requesting a reading. I have attempted twice to contact them to discuss when to set up a time for reading and offered a time for every day of the week but there has not been any reply other than the email to me asking me to email them about my situation.

I have not received any indication of whether or not they recieved my email.

I waited a week and sent another email. No response as of yet. Normally I wouldn't fret but it is for a somewhat sizable amount of money at least for me.

It feels as if they took just took my money. I'm a very understanding person but after 7 or 8 days of not scheduling a reading it feels like something's off. I'm not sure if I should call them or not as I don't want to seem stalkerish or too pushy.

Really all i want is an appt time to get the reading i purchased or a refund if it can't be done.

Any input on how to proceed would be helpful.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: advice on what to do regarding a rootworker

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Many AIRR readers state in their terms that you must pre-pay and that you must email or call them to set up the reading appointmet. Look over their terms carefully and be sure you understand them before you assume that a reader is ignoring you.

If its been a week and you have PAID, absolutely give them a call. If you have called three times and received no response, immediately contact the AIRR Ombudsman via email and make a compliant, because AIRR members hold to an ethical standard and they will be able to set up an appointment or refund your money.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

If you have trouble contacting or otherwise relating to an member of AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), please contact the AIRR Ombudsman for mediation services. The URL is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service

If, on the other hand, your complaint is in regard to some random root worker -- sorry, you will just have to pursue it on your own. This is why we only recommend AIRR readers and rootworkers -- reliability and accountability.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bonkers1980

Unread post by bonkers1980 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you for the info, I was able to make contact and found it was not intentional at all. Things were resolved with the AIRR member and I do plan on seeking their services in the future. Things were just "off" in this point in time.

tshenley20

Difficulty Contacting a Particular AIRR Member

Unread post by tshenley20 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:21 am

I Have been trying to contact a particular rootworker of AIRR through email and phone and leaving messages on the answering machine but no luck.

Does anybody know how i can get in contact with a particular AIRR rootworker?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Difficulty Contacting a Particular AIRR Member

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 am

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Difficulty Contacting a Particular AIRR Member

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

That's right--please contact me through the ombudsman email address! Hey cat, I like that sign--especially since its my zodiac sign :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

eme88

How Long To Wait For Contact From a Reader?

Unread post by eme88 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I understand that after a reading you have to await replies with a lot of patience, however if you email a reader/rootworker and they do not email you back after 10 days with a reply to your querie, do you continue to wait? Get in touch with someone else? or complain?

kina left a bit up in the air. :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How Long To Wait For Contact From a Reader?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 pm

eme88, you are talking about an AIRR reader/rootworker?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm

eme88,

Please rephrase your question, as it makes no sense to me the way you wrote it:

1) Does this concern AIRR readers? If not, we cannot help you or direct you to anyone who can help you.

2) The reading is what you paid for. The service was rendered. Why do you expect "replies" afterward? Paying for a reading does not entitle you to emails afterward unless you have paid for email ervice and it is specifically noted that emails will be provided. Going to a barber shop for a hair cut does not entitle you to email the barber about your hair cuts. :-)

3) If the reader offered rootwork services at the time of the reading (for instance a candle service, a mojo hand, etc.) and you did not negotiate for those services at that time, but have now decided to hire the reader as a rootworker, this would be a new transaction. Under the Terms of Service of AIRR, if you make three attempts to contact an AIRR member -- either for a reading or for rootwork -- and get no reply, you should notify the AIRR Ombudsman. We encourage folks to contact the Ombudsman in a situation such as this, because Ombudsman corrections are AIRR's primary method of self-regulating the behaviour of our members.

4) If you paid for rootwork in addition to the reading, please state as much -- that is a different issue altogether and you should have made a contract with your rootworker outlining the nature of the work, the number of contacts while the work was ongoing, and the duration of the work.

5) If you purchased something beyond a reading (for instance rootwork, a candle service, a retainer on future readings by email, etc.) -- and if that something included email contact which has not been forthcoming, then you have a right to complain. If the reader was an AIRR reader, you must and should contact the AIRR Ombudsman. Posting here is not going to solve your problem, and will be taken down, since we are not the Ombudsman.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 am

Yes Jwmcclin and Miss Cat, it was an AIRR.

They completed my reading by email, which I was very happy with.

I was just wondering, how to obtain their help to do the work they said is needed. I am aware I have to pay, but I'm not sure what to pay for? How much its gonna cost? or if they can or will do the work.

I have emailed them to ask, but haven't recieved an answer after 10 days, and just wanted to know what I could do if anything!

Would I need to get another reading to get the work done? Every Reader/Rootworker advises a reading before taking on work.. understandably so they can get to the root of the problem.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 am

eme88, listed below is the link to the information ms. cat is referring

Ombudsman Terms of Service:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks for clarifying, eme66, and thanks for the link, jwmcclin --

Yes, eme88, that is a "failure of contact." You were attempting to engage the person who had read for you to perform rootwork for you and they did not respond. However, rather than wait a certain number of DAYS, our Terms of Service provides for a certain number of "attempted contacts" before a failure of contact violation is noted. The number is THREE. So you could attempt contact THREE TIMES (say, three days apart, for a total of nine days) before initiating an Ombudsman complaint.

The specific part of the AIRR site that explains this is a sub-section of the page jwmcclin gave a link for. It states, "Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman." You can read the entire sub-section of the page here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Contact

I hope this helps.
catherine yronwode

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Thank you very much Miss Cat and Jwmcclin.
I will follow up on your advise. Thank you both for your time and help.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi! I followed the directions on an AIRR reader's website, but it doesn't go to a particular link to contact him. If someone could be so kind to help me, it will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

babybaby

Re: Contacting an AIRR Reader

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Try sending him a email from his contact page.

Hope this helps!

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Contacting an AIRR Reader

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Each AIRR reader has a BIO page and on that page you will find at least two links to his or her BOOKING page at the AIRR web site.

On the AIRR BOOKING PAGE you will find details about booking.

Many (not all) AIRR readers use automatic online booking services such as Bookeo to book time for clients.

Some of them prefer email contact and say right on their contact pages to contact them via email.

So that's the way to go!

Some members of AIRR are also members of Hoodoo Psychics and you can reach them by phone when they are online at Hoodoo Psychics. Go to

http://hoodoopsychics.com

and check their status.

Ifa reader you want is "Unavailanble" (not online) at HoodooPsychics.com, you can email or phone and ask to set up a Hoodoo Psychics call by phone, or follow the person's preferred contact method to set up a booking appointment for a pre-paid (less expensive) appointment with the person's booking page by paying with Paypal.

Not all members of AIRR post their reading rates, but all Hoodoo Psychics readings are priced the same at 1-888-4-HOODOO where they are $3.99 per minute.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

SHAKUR1971
Contacting an AIRR Rootworker

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I do not know if this is where I should put this message at or not, but I could not find any other place to put it. OK, I have been trying to get in contact with one particular AIRR member ever since last year. I have left several voicemail messages and emails, but I have not heard anything from her. I really need her help as she is the person that can help me with my situation. Everyone tells me that she is the lady to help me with this certain situation. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Contacting Ms. Robin an AIRR Rootworker

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Each AIRRReader has contact information listed at AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

SHAKUR1971
Re: Contacting Ms. Robin an AIRR Rootworker

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

Hello jwmcclin,

Thanks for the information, but I have the information that she has listed on the AIRR website and her website, but I have not been able to get in contact with her. I have left several messages and several voicemails, but she has not gotten back in touch with me. I was thinking that maybe she is sick or something. I know that there are other workers on AIRR website, but everyone(AIRR workers) has told me to get in contact with her for my specific need. I don't know :o what else could be going on because I had asked Mrs. Cat about her before and she told me that she is a very busy lady because of the work that she does, but it's just strange to me that she has not gotten in contact with me. I keep calling her number and it goes straight to voicemail, and I keep leaving messages, but she has not returned any of my calls.

I contacted the Ombudsman, and she said that she did not know why she was not contacting me back.

I have not paid for a reading because it states on her website to call or email her. I called her several and emailed her several times, but still no response.

Should I contact the Ombudsman again?

Thanks!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 am

Yes, please deal with the Ombudsman. She will guide you. If you have tried three times for contact and received no response, even to say, "No thanks, i will not be able to help you," then it is an Ombudsman case. Thanks for not cluttering the Lucky Mojo Forum with this sort of problem.
catherine yronwode

Vicki282012

AIRR Contact

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 am

Over the past week and a half I've been hoping for a response from two AIRR rootworkers. I'm just wondering if this is a normal wait time for responses, as I'm sure they are pretty busy, or should I just move on? Curious about your experiences. Thanks!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: AIRR Contact

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 am

Did you check their AIRR profiles, to double-check their procedures for contact? Generally, the workers don't make appointments until payment has been made. If you've paid for a reading already, there are Ombudsman channels you can go through to figure out where the hang up is.
Two-Headed Doctor

Vicki282012

AIRR-ConjureMan Ali Contact

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know another way to contact ConjureMan Ali? I paid for and received a reading from him a few weeks ago and I sent my follow up questions regarding the reading and also inquired about the work he stated that be could do for me but I never received a response. I've sent a total of four emails over the past 3 weeks. As per his website, I am allowed 2 follow up emails with a full reading and at the end of the reading he provided he stated to send any questions and we would go from there. I'm just wondering if he is on vacation, has his contact info changed, is he still a AIRR rootworker? His reading was amazing and I would love to get in contact with him for rootwork. Any help would be appreciated.

rheacybele

Re: AIRR-ConjureMan Ali Contact

Unread post by rheacybele » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am

I recieved a reading from him last Friday ( 8th) and he also replied to my follow up response on Monday last week, so I think your mail might have gotten lost in the huge pile that he recieves daily. He may have been busy and only returned last week. Hopefully he sees this and follows up on your query soon enough. And yes - his readings are amazing! Good luck.

Vicki282012

Unread post by Vicki282012 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 am

Thank u rheacybele!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 am

ConjureManAli's contact information can be found here on the A.I.R.R. website.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

nutter
Rootworker contact etiquette

Unread post by nutter » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 am

I don't think this is the right forum, but I had to ask.

I've sent a request to my rootworker but I never got a confirmation email with the date of the reading like his website said. I don't want to bombard him with the same email, but i got confused and didn't send it in the email in the format he wanted. AND I forgot to attach the pictures so there's another annoying email. I just don't want to get off on the wrong foot, ya know? But I want to make sure he got it.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Rootworker contact etiquette

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi nutter,

the proper etiquette will depend entirely upon the rootworker. If you're dealing with an AIRR member, many of them have a ''pay first, talk after'' policy since they deal with large volumes of clientelle. Your worker may also be travelling or currently unavailable or on a demanding case.

Generally give a worker 3 to 7 days to reply to an email before sending another, it's polite. If you have paid, have been polite and still haven't gotten contact, if you're dealing with AIRR you can contact the ombudsman.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 pm

You did not say whether the rootworker you had contacted is associated with AIRR, but since we recommend AIRR readers and cannot help you with problems arising out of dealing with non-AIRR readers, i have taken the liberty to merge this thread into the longer "AIRR Contact" thread. Perhaps reading it will give you some ideas of the standards we use at AIRR.
catherine yronwode

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks a bunch, Cat! He is with AIRR and the problem wasn't with him at all, it was me getting confused (which I shouldntv'e because the directions were fine) and not following directions. I just needed an idea of how to correct my blunder without being an annoying twit!

Problem totally resolved!

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Hello everyone! :)

I have a problem with contacting an AIRR rootworker, but I am not sure how to proceed. Could you please advise me.

I paid for a run of 3 vigil candles to be set a few months ago. The rootworker's website said I would receive a report on how they burned. I never received a report, so I sent him a follow up email about a month after the vigils were supposed to be done burning. To this day, I have not received any response at all and I am not sure if the vigils were ever set. Up to that point, I had contacted my rootworker twice with no response.

I had recently paid for and contacted the same rootworker for a reading. Once again, no response as of yet. Should I send him another email? Should I remind him about the vigil report from a few months back? I am still curious about how they burned, but I don't want to bug him about it, either. Hopefully, I'll receive my latest email reading soon.

Thank you all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello, nutter and lily.

The fact that an email did not get through is a procedural problem.We don't know if you made a typo in the email address or if the person made a typo emailing you, or if the work was done or not done or if you had a spam-filter in place that ate the email or what is happening.

We hear you -- but we are not the ones whose job it is to help you.

The title of this thread is, "Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!"

If you are owed contact and do not receive it, contact the AIRR Ombudsman.

The person to contact is the AIRR Ombudsman.

Please. Contact. The. AIRR. Ombudsman.

I think the best way to help you is to simply re-post what Bri, the AIRR Ombdsman, wrote a while ago in reply to a similar query.

She posted as follows:

============================================

Good luck

To this i will personally add that Miss Bri does a great job as AIRR Ombudsman and will see that you get the reports, work, or contact which you were promised or for which you have paid.
catherine yronwode

star02

reading from rootworkers

Unread post by star02 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 am

I have payed for two readings that also have consultation for rootwork. Both times i have not receive any rootwork plan or any pricing for work that can be done for me and i have been patient and become frustrated as i payed to have that service also and wanted help with my situation. What should i do because i am looking to get help for my situation and i cant keep affording to get a reading/consultation and not get the help?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: reading from rootworkers

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 am

Hi star02,

I don't know if you have been dealing with AIRR workers or not, but the advantage if you have is that not only the members are skilled and ethical, you can also contact the ombudsman if you booked a rootwork consultation and have not received rootworking advice. It also bears asking if you were clear with your reader from that start that you wanted a plan of attack and cost estimate for suggested work. Asking prior to the reading for what you need is the best way to get what you want and ensure that both parties are clear about what is expected from the consultation.

The following pages may be useful for you:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ork_Advice

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

star02

Unread post by star02 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 am

yes i have been clear in what i wanted from the beginning and they sent me an email saying that they would get it to me but have not. One is part of the AIRR and another is moderator on this site. Im not sure if i even want to have work done from them now as they had not been true to their service and i am not sure that they would do the work. So i will take it as a lesson learn and maybe try one more rootworker and if that fails then i wont use anyone else. Im not tryna be negative or anything i just have situations that i need help with and cant do anything on my end since i dont have much privacy.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 am

Do consider contacting the AIRR ombudsman or contacting the workers again. Keep in mind that they have quite heavy work-loads so it may just be a question of time. For forum mods, you don't have recourse I'm afraid, which is why we tend to suggest AIRR members when having work done.

Having worked with many members myself, I can say that I've always had feed-back in a timely manner, so do try contacting them and if they don't respond then talk to the ombudsman.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Hello, star02,

The folks at AIRR list what kind of work they take, but they are under no obligation to serve everyone. Paying for a ten-minute reading will help, or asking the question at your first reading -- "If you will not do this job for me, who might?" We all know one another and know who does which kind of work. Each of us has also refused work to one person or another over the years, due to incompatibility with the client or a feeling that the job is not right for us to do.

You are dealing with people, not machines.

You write, "yes i have been clear in what i wanted from the beginning and they sent me an email saying that they would get it to me but have not." This is called a failure of communication. If a person in AIRR fails three times to communicate, you may report them to the Ombudsman.

You then write a lot of negative opinions about people, including a non-AIRR member.

We cannot help you with that,.

If you were promised a reading or work and did not receive it, you must stop posting here and instead contact the AIRR Ombudsman.

I think the best way to help you is to simply re-post what Bri, the AIRR Ombdsman, wrote a while ago in reply to a similar query.

She posted as follows:

Good luck

To this i will personally add that Miss Bri does a great job as AIRR Ombudsman and will see that you get the reports, work, or contact which you were promised or for which you have paid.
catherine yronwode

LaGata

How long to wait?

Unread post by LaGata » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello:

If I contact an AIRR about possibly being hired to take on my case and don't hear back from them within a reasonable time (a few weeks), should I assume that they have declined or wait longer? Just not sure if I've waited long enough.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How long to wait?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

You should receive a contact back within three days -- and some will reply within 24 horus.

If you do not hear back, it may be for other reasons than the two that you noted --

1) They may not have received your email or voice mail message! Remember, electronic systems are NOT fail-proof or fool-proof.

2) Most of us in AIRR require at least a brief reading or consultation before taking on a case, so if you did not book a reading or consultation first -- that is, if you did not follow instructions -- they may think you were not serious. We get bombarded by drive-by, crazy, spurious, and "gimmee gimmmeee" emails all the time, and some of us ignore messages that seek to go outside or around our regular methods of working. I am not saying that you did this! Just saying that's another reason some folks don't respond.

Having said that -- We have a rule in AIRR that if you do follow instructions but get no contact after three tries, we would like you to contact the AIRR Ombudsman and let her know what's up.
catherine yronwode

LaGata

Re: How long to wait?

Unread post by LaGata » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you, Ms. Cat. Yes, I had a reading with the worker and had a few follow-up questions, including whether they would be willing to take on the case. I have sent 2 emails and just patiently waited b/c I didn't want to be pushy. I know everyone has a life too. I will wait a bit longer and try one more time and then contact the Ombudsman if I don't hear. Thank you.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:31 am

I myself have not heard from my AIRR worker in 6 weeks. After paying him quite a bit of money, I would have thought I would at least have heard from him with regards to receipt of the personal concerns. Zilch, nada, nothing. I loathe the idea of "tattling" on him, but it seems that sometimes we have no choice.

While I am thrilled to see the Ombudsman process available, what truly takes place?

1) What about privacy of the work a client hired a rootworker to perform? Do those details need to be provided?

2) Also, I mean, it is not as if we are going to get our money back is it?

*sigh* Tis truly sad.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Emjae,

1) What happens if an Ombudsman case is opened:

You provide your data, tell what happened, and provide a copy of your contact with the worker if there was one. Copies of emails, paypal recipts, and other data will speed the process, of course.

The Ombudsman contacts the worker and gets their side of the matter.

The Ombudsman negotiates a resolution. The resolution may include a refund if both parties agree to it, or a reduced rate, or the Ombudsman may decide that the complaint is ungrounded.

If you have not heard from your rootworker in 6 weeks and were promised a specified number of contacts, then please reach out to the Ombudsman.

2) There is no excuse for negative thinking or false predictions such as "it's not as if we are going to get our money back." That is untrue, as there have been numerous instances in which money was refunded by AIRR workers -- instances that i know of.

Also, remember, it is up to YOU to MAKE A SERVICE CONTRACT with your rootworker. Not all rootworkers will make contracts, but if you feel that a contract is important, then select a rootworker who will make a contract for services.

See this page for sample contracts.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:17 am

Thank you for the reply Miss Cat. And you are right, there is no excuse for negtive thinking, I am just frustrated and let it come out in my post. Again my sincere apologies.

Yes, I made a contract, was promised specific work would be done and that contact would be made. To be honest I am kind of ticked off. I am going to make one last attempt to contact him this Friday and see if he responds. If not I will open a case for resolution.

Thank you again for the reply.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Lib
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lib » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

Hello,

Last wednesday I purchased an email rootwork consultation from one of the AIIR reader/rootworkers but I have not gotten a response. I have sent a couple of emails, but haven't recieved a reply regarding the purchased reading. I don't know if they are even getting my emails.or if they are out of town, or what circumstances are going on.??
Can someone advise me on what to do in this situation.

Thanks,
Lib

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Emjae,

Great. Now you are on the road to getting matters resolved.

---

Lib,

This sounds like an Ombudsman case. You can ask for a refund or for the fulfillment of the agreement, whichever you prefer. Here's how to set the process in motion:

Good luck

catherine yronwode

blackkitten

Unread post by blackkitten » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 am

Hi all,

I thought I might just add that it very frustrating after a Rootworker has done a reading, recommends a certain type of work and then when you write back asking for what to do next, how much the cost- the Root worker will simply not answer back!

Sometimes we as clients come to you Root workers for help and take your advise seriously, however when you live us in limbo, it can be quite unnerving!

Sorry but I had to say this and I apologise if this is the wrong place to write.

PS. Sometimes one feels like one is walking on eggshells!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 am

blackkitten,

To avoid that ominous feeling of "walking on eggshells," you should contact the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She is super-kind and friendly and she wants to hear from ANYONE who has had a problem with an AIRR member. Her job is to negotiate, mediate, and make sure that each party gets what was promised, contracted, and paid for, or to get proper recompense, including a "do-over" or a refund, depending on what both parties agree to.

If you have trouble contacting or otherwise relating to an member of AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers), please contact the AIRR Ombudsman for mediation services. The URL is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service

If, on the other hand, your complaint is in regard to some random root worker -- sorry, you will just have to pursue it on your own. This is why we only recommend AIRR readers and rootworkers -- reliability and accountability.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to famiy matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

catherine yronwode

blackkitten

Unread post by blackkitten » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks Ms Cat for your reply.

I am only referring to AIRR rootworkers for I do not know of any others. I would also like to add that reading through the posts, about 4 of us have had exactly the same experience and now I am beginning to think that maybe it is just one particular rootworker.....just saying, the similarities in all the explained experiences are just too familiar to ignore.

Thanks anyway, I know what to do next time.

Oh and Bri thank you for your wonderful work.

divaluck
Medium/ reading

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

If I am interested in the medium services of the AIRR members who do that, can it be done over the phone or does it need to be in person?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Medium/ reading

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:39 pm

divaluck wrote:If I am interested in the medium services of the AIRR members who do that, can it be done over the phone or does it need to be in person?
Try reading through the profiles on http://www.rootworkers.com to find someone who can do that for you. Contact them and see what they can do. It is best for these kinds of questions to be asked directly to the worker.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

divaluck
Re: Medium/ reading

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 pm

unfortunately I don't see the contact info for who I wanted to book with...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”