Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
DNA

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

Unread post by DNA » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

I’d like to thank catherine yronwode for setting lights & prayer for me during a bad divorce and custody battle.

You probably don’t remember me. We spoke on the phone, but I’m the woman that instead of spitting on the court floor I went to the bathroom and chewed my herb then rubbed it on my face. Never had to say one word in court and we came to a settlement that day at the courthouse outside the courtroom. The Judge even waited for us to finish up the settlement before he finalized it.

I had your products and some I had to just go on intuition on using. Things could have worked out much worse for me. But Prayers, God, and Hoodoo got me through it all. I’m happy to say I did not lose my mind through it all.

I’ll never forget all the support. It makes me tear up when I think of where I was and how far I have come. I didn’t have their power or money to fight the way they did. I couldn’t fight these people on the earthly realm, but I sure was going to do all I could on a spiritual realm. Because that’s all I had on my side during the whole ordeal. I would not have made it, if it was not for all the support, the information to fill in the gaps on your site and your book.

Hoodoo will always be a part of my life. I’m so happy that you have opened a forum of “Truth” and Authentic Hoodoo. May God's Blessings be with you, and long life, to continue teaching and helping people in need of help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank you, Miss Cat

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Thank you, DNA. I do remember that event, and i am glad that you came through it so well. Thank you for letting me know about it. We all work hard here, and it is a very rewarding feeling to know that we have been of service. God bless.
catherine yronwode

K54

Dear Catherine

Unread post by K54 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 am

I wanted to thank you for having this forum. I have already gotten so much help!

K54

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dear Catherine

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 am

You're welcome. And i in turn want to thank our wonderful moderators and tech support, who keep this forum going! Everyone -- take a bow!

Thanks,
catherine yronwode

fiestyram

Readings by Catherine

Unread post by fiestyram » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks for the reading Catherine. It was absolutely right on target and eased my mind that I had done the right thing and made the right decision for the situation. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who has been entangled with a complicated on-going problem/situation get a reading from you. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, talent, personal experiences, and compassion.

nati1

Re: Readings by Catherine

Unread post by nati1 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:18 pm

AMEN!!! I feel the same way and I've yet to have my reading; it is scheduled for this week (woohoo)!!!! can you tell I'm excited??? (wink)
nati

Mimi11

Unread post by Mimi11 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:54 pm

How do I get a reading? And how much does it cost? I am interested in a reading.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Mimi11 wrote:How do I get a reading? And how much does it cost? I am interested in a reading.
Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

Mary

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 pm

I can only second what this woman said...I just got my reading and WOW was it indepth and inspirational, there was not one card that CAT read that did not fit my situation. Although I read cards myself and have had tarot readings before I have never had a person describe the scene in the cards and explain so thoroughly what the cards meant regarding my situation. It was so detailed I could hardly believe it.
I am so inspired and feel so happy that I got the reading, I believe in the outcome and will prepare myself as she advised and definitely will be getting another reading in due time.

Mimi11

Unread post by Mimi11 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 am

Thanks so much Mary!

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Mine was awesome as well even though it was not good it was true and honest. Cat by the way I just paid for 1 yes or no question just to see if you can find out if my physchic vision is gonna work(animal communication I will call up and pick the date tomorrow Then hopefully i will also get another half our Talk to you soon

path2success

Thanks...

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post...
I just want to say thanks to Ms Cat & all at LM for this site and for AIRR. I am grateful to the universe for guiding me here. The readings I got transformed my life. Of course the readings did not say things look rosy, but they showed me the current situation and the most probable outcomes. It was upto me to choose between two paths. I was searching for this clarity since a year, I was so helpless & desperate to know the truth and I got to know it in the readings here. The cards showed me 2 paths. I chose the difficult path because I believe true love & prayer will conquer all. I don't know what the outcome will be in my case but I can surely be at peace knowing I gave it my all, I tried everything I could for me, my sweetheart & our love.

Wish I had found LM a year ago, maybe we would be happily married by now...

splitpea

Re: Thanks...

Unread post by splitpea » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 am

i'm happy for you,good luck i hope everything goes the same for me..

nubiandiva

Great Reading and Honey Jar Results!!

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:03 pm

I just had a reading with Catherine this past Thursday and it was amazing!! She hit every detail of my situations right on the head, and to add to that, some of the predictions began to manifest in less than 24 hours (I also had a follow-me boy vigil candle set). The reading was extremely detailed and went way beyond my expectations. I've told all of my girlfriends and most have already scheduled their own readings based on my experience.

Also, I performed the honey jar spell that is found on the LM site for love - to give you a little background. I recently reconnected with someone I dated 13 years ago. We chatted a bit on a Saturday, just the "how have u been, how's your life" type of thing...mind you we have not talked or seen eachother in 13 years and live in different states now.

We again talked Sunday and Monday, by Tuesday because I found myself feeling 'that old feeling' and because he has become extremely successful and even better looking than before (he works out 6 days a week :D ) So I decided to start a honey jar Tuesday night. By Thursday evening he was done playing catch up and began telling me how much he misses kissing me, touching me, etc...is making plans to visit in December and talking about things he'd like to do together five months from now!! YIKES (that is a happy scream).

So in the span of a week we've gone from virtual strangers to lovers!! I get good morning, have a great day emails and texts every morning, checking in calls/texts in the afternoon, then we talk for hours all night. I even got a good morning kiss yesterday (pics of his puckered lips!)

The honey jar technique is the bomb!!!

Catherine also gave me some suggestions that I will be putting to use, including some suggestions to augment my already created honey jar.

I love, love, love Lucky Mojo...truly a Godsend. Thank you Cat for this gift that you are sharing with all of us!!

Sanya

zee

Re: Great Reading and Honey Jar Results!!

Unread post by zee » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Good for you !
My friend and I just placed a huge order for LM oils . Can you share your honey jar method here..I want to start one for my job search and career luck which is looking very down in the dumps right now...am having some success with my dressed candles but it would be nice to amp it up a little bit. You can also PM me if you would rather do that.
I am very very happy for you, I went through something like that a few years ago, ie reconnecting in a big way with someone I loved long ago and lost touch with... and it was pure heaven...:-)

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:37 pm

The method I used is found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck on your job search!!

Lulu

Unread post by Lulu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 am

I wish there was a "like" button just like ion facebook! =p. Lucky Mojo products are awesome!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 am

Hi, Sanya -- i am glad to see that things are progressing so well. We're here to help -- and i hope things go great when the two of you get together in December. Counting the days with you ...
catherine yronwode

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 am

Thank you Cat, you don't have any idea how appreciative I am! Things get better every hour! He told me tonight that he wished he was coming home to me!! I just have to make sure he gets here in December and I will be sure to have on the Follow Me Boy, Marriage Blessing, and Stay With Me oils on!! Don't think I'll need Fire of Love...you advised me to make sure we were intimate during his visit...won't be an issue, need I say more?

To everyone else...I have had other "psychic" readings and performed other spells in the past, but nothing with this level of accuracy (the reading) and success (spells/rituals). If it weren't such a personal matter I would scream it from the pages of Facebook...but being such, this is my only audience...and all I can say is BELIEVE!!

Also, the research I have done on the LM site has helped me to connect with some of my roots and for that alone I am glad. I can see a common thread in the "superstitions" of my grandparents/parents and what I find on the LM site and I love that this is becoming an education in and of itself! Don't sweep my feet...LOL!!

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 am

I want to add (I hope I'm not being too verbose) that I have used tarot for 15 years and Cat's descriptions and interpretations of the cards are breathtaking! The imagery she reveals is something that in 15 years of experience with tarot, I didn't even think was possible. The reading seemed more factual than conceptual, which appealed to my Virgo nature greatly. Before our reading, in the past year I've probably spent $3,000 + on readings/spell and ritual supplies, but for some reason after our session I just felt that this was 'it' and I didn't have that sensation of wanting more - wanting another reading, needing more answers. It was as if destiny had been fulfilled - but I do intend to visit LM for the workshops in spring!!

I hope one day to become as skilled and insightful as Cat is and encourage people to stop fluffing-off what I used to just think was superstition. I am here to tell you, I have been performing rituals (mostly of the wiccan variety) for a long time and nothing has brougt such immediate results as what I have found with LM. Everything is well researched, and at least in my experience, effectual.

My only question is...how do I make sure he gets here in December? Or should my vigil candle set in the sanctuary and my honey jar do the trick? He has some business engagements that he's trying to juggle...so far, so good, but according to my reading and my intuition, it HAS to happen.

Oh, and also, Cat or somebody...if you read this, is it okay to unseal the honey jar to add a new "command/wish" or should I start with a new one? Probaly best to do another jar, heh?

anderson17

spell casting help

Unread post by anderson17 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am

I heared cathrine , the store owner can cast spells for you , is this true? If it is , im willing to pay for help because i feel its stronger to have someone experience help me with my spell. Is there any way I can contact this store by email with spell casting? Thanks.

cabriellenil

Re: spell casting help

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 am

Cat performs candle spells and does a limited amount of protection work, due to her other jobs. If she is not available, she will read for you and recommend other workers to you from among the professional rootworkers here.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Girlmagik

Ms. Cat, readn etc

Unread post by Girlmagik » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 am

I just wanted to say couple days ago I had a reading with Ms. Catherine, what a phenominal human being she is!
I soaked up everything like a sponge she shared in the hour and I feel blessed to have been read by her, now....I cant wait to get my order :)
....and someday do her course. This is a wonderful forum here.

theusurper
Forum Member

Re: Ms. Cat, readn etc

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:50 am

i agreed with you

CopperFox
HRCC Student
We miss you, Ms. Cat!

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I notice you have not graced the forum with your wit and wisdom in some time, Ms. Cat. I take the liberty of speaking for all when I say, "We miss you!" If you are unwell, I wish you a speedy recovery. If you are simply taking a much deserved rest, I hope you enjoy it. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

Take care & Happy Holidays,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

GoddessMojo
Forum Member
Re: We miss you, Ms. Cat!

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 pm

I second that! I always look forward to not just Ms. Cat's contributions, but to the entire LM staff's postings. I hope all of you are happy and contentedly busy, but not too busy to come say hi soon.
Cheers,
Brandi
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: We miss you, Ms. Cat!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 am

She's probably just busy; running a business like Lucky Mojo takes a lot of time and energy. I would rather that Cat and her staff devoted their days to making their excellent products and shipping them in a timely matter than spending a lot of time on this forum.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

melek

My reading today with Miss Cat

Unread post by melek » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

I wanted to say thank you to Miss Cat. That was the best reading I've ever had. I feel like I am not alone and have already acted upon your guidance.

Thank you so much,

Robin

Melek (Turkish for Angel)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My reading today with Miss Cat

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm so glad i was able to help. I felt a strong connection to you, and i am happy to have been able to show you a glimpse of the way forward.
catherine yronwode

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Miss Cat is an AMAZING reader . She is spot on !

melek

Unread post by melek » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Thank you. You're so kind. I knew today was going to be important. It was as if you already knew me. Its nice to have something as special as a reading done by someone that really cares.

Many many wonderful blessings,

Robin

Siren

Reading with Cat was the bomb!

Unread post by Siren » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

I had a tarot card reading from Cat and it was really the best reading I have ever gotten. It was a very positive reading, which always feels nice, but she was so spot on and picked up stuff I hadn't mentioned that I was REALLY impressed. She doesn't ask a lot of questions to get her impression on your situation, but the questions she asks in themselves are uncanny. She asks THE RIGHT questions. The questions she shouldn't even know to ask! She's frickin' good. As I mentioned, my reading was a positive reading but my situation in general is pretty positive so I wasn't expecting anything too disturbing, I was mostly looking for a bit of guidance and self discovery. However, Cat said a few things that were direct and honest although not entirely positive. I really appreciate a reader who will tell me the good, bad and the ugly and not try to sugar coat everything for me.

Another thing about the reading that I was really fascinated with, was how much she knew about EVERYTHING. Cards, astrology, every little detail of the each card, the history behind the symbols in the cards and how it all relates. You can tell this woman is a scholar and knows her shit. She dissected each card and was very detailed. I have never had such a detailed reading before. I have found my tarot reader!

She also is very good with the "time" thing. She took plenty of time explaining the way she read, giving me my options and asking her questions without including that in my reading time. She didn't seemed hurried and rushed and she distributed the reading perfectly. You know how sometimes readers kind of over-do the first few cards then notice the time and make a mad-dash through the last cards? She didn't do this at all and she ended the reading in a way that made you feel like she wasn't there staring at the clock, even though the reading was a tad longer than I had paid for. I didn't just feel like I was getting a reading from a tarot reader or psychic, I really felt like I was talking to a very wise, wise woman.

She was down to earth, extremely articulate and gifted at her art. Plus I just plain liked her!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Reading with Cat was the bomb!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Yeah she is pretty darn awesome. I had a reading with her sometime ago, and I just remembered she gave me great tips. Overall, I like her too, and she is very knowledgeable about a lot of things. Not to mention she will tell you things you can do for your situation. Nice testimonial!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 pm

I agree, she is amazing. She gives suggestions for work with the readings (if you've had candles lit on it, the readings are coordinated) but more than that, she's so healing. She has assessed my situation brilliantly. I also really appreciate her ten-minute readings when you just need insight on one quick thing. I can't say enough that is good.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Aw, you're making me blush!

Thanks, folks!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Let's not forget the enormous work she's done to preserve the wonderful traditions that we all love and hold dear. She's worked tirelessly to ensure that for generations to come the roots of what we all live and breathe remain vibrant and alive. I cannot thank her enough for the wealth of information she has made available for us all and for the amazing and authentic products that she provides.

You go, miss Cat!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

lilith

Reading from Cat and LM products

Unread post by lilith » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 am

Three months ago I had a reading from Cat. I must say that she was right on the money with everything she said in regards to my relationship problems with my husband and myself. I followed her advice, used the products and tricks she suggested and just as she said, that it would take some time, it is showing some results. My husband has done a complete 180 :lol: I know based on her reading that I can't just stop there based on his nature, and will continue to work my magick on him. It's really amusing to hear friends and family who notice the obvious change in him and are so glad he has come around and wonder what made him change. I just keep mum on how it came about ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reading from Cat and LM products

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks for sharing lilith
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I read a post(thread locked now) from Miss Cat where she mentioned the meaning of intent - State clearly what you want exactly within a specific timeframe. Though I had read this before many times on her hoodoo site it probably had not sunk into me. I was performing spells but hidden within me was deep sorrow. I was in a desperate situation (8 of swords :(). I followed what she had explained about intent & my jar candle from 2 hrs 15 mins burnt out in 1 hr 42 mins (after months). This is a HUGE breakthrough for me. It did not pull wax for the first time!!! That changed me completely & has filled me with positive energy. I INTEND now in it's true meaning. Thank you Miss Cat !! I am filled with renewed energy now...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks for the kind words -- i am glad i was able to help.
catherine yronwode

wixtobee

Thank you, Miss Cat

Unread post by wixtobee » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 am

I am thankful and that is how I feel.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 am

I share your sentiments.

golroseluv

Blessings and love to wonderful Ms. Cat!

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I had a wonderful reading with Ms. Cat. today.
She's so easy to talk to. She's sweet, knowledable and just an amazing woman. I recommend her to anyone who needs guidance in life and using LM products. Thank you Ms. Cat and I will do all the things you advised.
When I use LM products I feel like I'm not alone and someone somehow has my back :)
You and all your wonderful staff will be in my prayers and blessings everytime I use LM products.
Many blessings and love!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Blessings and love to wonderful Ms. Cat!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Aw, gee, thanks. I enjoyed our time together too, and i feel that things are about to turn your way.
catherine yronwode

golroseluv

Re: Blessings and love to wonderful Ms. Cat!

Unread post by golroseluv » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am

I feel it too Ms. Catherine :) Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 am

Thank you both for the kind words.
catherine yronwode

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 am

I want to echo these words. She is accurate, compassionate and really, really helpful. Thanks so much!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 am

Me, three. I treasure her advice. Though we've never met, I think of her as one of those wonderful spirits of the 60s (hope this doesn't offend, she described herself as an old hippy!) who were my camp counselors and babysitters when I was little. I still think of them as purveyors of truth and feel the same way about Cat. Having lived in the bay area for years, of course, I learned that that is not true of ALL people from that time, but Cat lives up to the best of it. Thank you so much!

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

I have not been active on this forum very long but the help DNA received along with positive support and the positive support I received for both of my issues is one of the reasons this forum is terrific I hope that we can all support each other as well as our animals and planet,Sincerly Sharona .Glad you are doing better DNA

truelove99

Thanks Miss Cat & St. Expediate

Unread post by truelove99 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

I had a reading done by Miss Cat in December 2009 and she told me that I woul come in contact with someone that could help me with my health problems and that someone from a church would help me get a car.

February 13, 2010 I met my doctor that has helped me greatly since then.

I asked St. Expediate To help me get the car March 4, and today March 30, 2010, my friend who is a pastor gave me a car no charge.

Thank you Miss Cat & St. Expediate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thanks Miss Cat & St. Expediate

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Wonderful! Thank you, Saint Expedite!

Now, truelove99, remember to give Saint Expedite a slice of pound cake.
catherine yronwode

truelove99

Unread post by truelove99 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Yes I am giving him cake, flowers and wine tonite

phoenixrising
Forum Member

Unread post by phoenixrising » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 am

truelove99,

that is a wonderful testimonial. I'm so happy that things are working out for you!

Miss Cat, thank you so much for all that you do. I love LM!

antivirgo

Many thanks to Cat and Lara! Here's my story...

Unread post by antivirgo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

I would just like to express my sincere thanks to both Cat and Lara for the insight and services they provided me about a year ago. I want to share "my story", too, in hopes that it can help someone. Like many, I was initially attracted to spells/hoodoo because I wanted to control a situation(s), as opposed to simply being fascinated. I'm happy to say that is no longer the case, and, if you're interested, please read on to see how it all worked out.

(...and if you're kinda, sorta interested but have noted how long this post is and are thinking, "WTF, is this girl ca-razy?", the most relevant stuff is at the very bottom. I will also highlight parts in which I write specifically about LM-related products/services and/or my own spell work).

Before I get into it, I'd like to note that I'm doing really well these days. I'm in an increasingly fulfilling relationship with a man I respect and adore. I'm in an exciting graduate program that, while very difficult, is exposing me to so many opportunities for growth and helping me learn so much about myself as I take baby steps toward a successful career. At 25, I'm finally figuring out how to be a dependable, honest adult who can hold herself accountable and extend the acceptance and love I've gained for myself to those around me. It's going to take some time, but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (actually...I should probably say that now I'm aware of the tunnel, period. Haha!) The situation I relate below catalyzed the series of events that helped me reach this point.

Though I'd been using LM products for several years, I never made any contact with the actual store or its associates until last summer. I purchased a phone reading with Cat and presented her with the crazy situation I was concerned about at the time. I'm not exaggerating when I say "crazy"--out of nowhere, I began experiencing unexpected feelings (both in physical and emotional terms) and dreams about a not-too-famous male celebrity I'd never been interested in before. I became convinced that I was supposed to meet this person, and a potential opportunity to do so presented itself (at that point, said opportunity was about two months away...ish).

Cat never made me feel foolish or nuts. She read cards for me, but also related a cool personal anecdote about something similar that she'd experienced in the past. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and felt like it was time and money very well spent.

A few weeks later, I moved back to my home state where my present school is located. My obsession was still intact and I was feeling increasingly anxious about it. I laugh now when I think about how I needlessly tortured myself, but it felt very real at the time. I found Lara and visited her shop. I got a reading from her (which eventually proved to be very accurate), too, and asked about a mojo or spell to help me accomplish my goal. Instead of enabling my unhealthy behavior by granting my request, she made me a "get rid of obsessive thought patterns/addictions" mojo and made other helpful suggestions. In other words, she tried to treat the cause of my problem, and not just the symptoms. I appreciate that she cared enough to do so, because she definitely had the right idea.

(BTW, the mojo worked brilliantly for about a week, but I relapsed. I also had ZERO desire to smoke cigarettes during the first couple of days, but since I'd never intended to quit smoking all-together, I eventually resumed.)

By this time, the opportunity to meet my celeb was fast approaching. Being silly and stubborn, I decided to do a little work on my own. Between my seemingly fateful dreams/feelings and the work, I truly believed that I would be successful...but I was unable to handle the feelings without becoming even more obsessed. I wanted it TOO MUCH and got way, way too attached to the outcome.

So, the opportunity arrived. I can't tell you how many times I got "thiissss closeeee" to the aforementioned celeb, but it just never happened (the most compelling example I can offer is that the guy's manager actually bought me a drink and asked me for my phone number when I ran into him at a bar--of course, I was hoping he would use the number, but he never did!). I was wrecked and terribly disappointed at the time, but since all of this fantasizing and hoping had no foundation in reality, I quickly got over it.

School started, and it was very difficult. Rather than confront my insecurities about school and face the reality of my situation, I quickly found a new target to obsess over (a fellow student, one year ahead of me). I decided to make use of a popular site for online psychic readings for the sake of instant gratification and pay-by-the-minute rates (I thought it would save me some money--ha!), unaware that they are often polluted with frauds and scammers. I basically paid a bunch of sketchy people to tell me what I wanted to hear and quickly got addicted, even though reality did not support their predictions. It was a rough semester, to say the least. Between school woes and my crush, I was constantly stressed out and miserable. I also did some spell work on my crush, but it wasn't successful. I think I did create opportunities to hang out with this person that wouldn't have existed otherwise, but I never inspired any romantic feelings in him--I don't know if this is because I made mistakes in my work, or if it was just not meant to be. Probably both!

Anyway, towards the end of last year, I spoke with someone I've considered a spiritual mentor for over a year now. He pointed out that I was living in a fantasy world, and that, as Lara also suggested re: the celeb, I was pinning my affections on someone totally unrealistic as a defense mechanism of sorts. FINALLY, things started clicking. I realized that I had nothing to fear--my crush was certainly not "better" than me, and there was no need to feel insecure or embarrassed about my feelings--and I decided to quit fretting and embrace reality. I asked this person out directly and he didn't even respond, thus proving that 99% of the online "psychics" I patronized were full of BS (note: I don't think they are ALL frauds...just most).

Despite what seems like an unhappy outcome, it was seriously one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I accepted his rejection gracefully and did not take it personally, because the entire situation set me up for the realization that I am worthy of love and respect and it is my responsibility to protect my dignity. Days later, my current boyfriend (who I met first back in 2007 through my job at the time--we had mutual crushes on each other, but never managed to break the ice) reconnected with me and we've been going strong ever since.

And, by the way...here's some possible proof that work can manifest long after you expect it to/if you can adequately "let go" of a situation: Another opportunity to see the male celeb--an actor who is also in a band--came up in January when his band scheduled a show in my city. I no longer cared about meeting him, but decided to join a couple of friends for the show since we all like the music. I kid you not: my friend and I unintentionally went through a wrong door at the concert venue and looked up to see him and his band sitting two feet away from us. We intruded upon a "meet-and-greet" session, though there were no other fans in the room. Though we were ushered away, we were totally titillated that we managed to get that close without even trying! Later, at one point during the show, the dude looked straight at me and we had this strange, connected moment of eye-contact that noticeably startled him on stage--even the people around me noticed. Nuts!

To sum it up, I'm so grateful to LM associates because:
* They--well, Cat and Lara, at the very least--are honest, non-judgmental and caring. I very much appreciate and respect their professional integrity and how thoughtfully they approach their work.
* I was never told what I wanted to hear; I was always given the information I actually needed--what was best for me. Unfortunately, sometimes we humans must endure some hardship and experience the consequences of being stubborn before we can really see the value in--and HEED--wise advice!
* The products WORK! Cat and Lara both gave me accurate readings, the mojo Lara made for me was effective and I always notice an increase in cat calls and compliments when I dab Follow Me Boy on before a night out (though I haven't done that in awhile!).

And, the best advice I can offer based on what I've learned through my experiences with rootwork and the situations that have compelled me to use it in the past:
* Love yourself first. Protect and nurture your sense of self-worth. Treat the cause and not the symptoms, i.e. in my experience, focusing on changing my perspective and growing as a person resulted in much happier, valuable and tangible outcomes than trying too hard to control a situation.
* The Universe (and kind, honest rootworkers!) will give/tell you what's best for you, or at least nudge you in the right direction. Sometimes, that direction may not be what you want in the moment. It takes a lot of strength and self-respect to turn away from something you think you really want but is making you miserable, but I've gotten immense personal satisfaction from doing so. That, in turn, made me more ready than ever to enter into a mature relationship...and poof, it happened effortlessly.

I wish everyone on here the very best in their endeavors and I'm really looking forward to reading and posting more. Though I no longer have a desperate situation to attempt to control, my interest in rootwork remains...and I think that now the fun can really start!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Many thanks to Cat and Lara! Here's my story...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am

Wow - fantastic testimonial! Thanks for sharing with us. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 am

Thank you so much for the update on you situation. I am glad to hear you have found a ath forward. Thanks also for the kinds words about Lara and me -- much appreciated.

FInally, thanks for posting an honest account of your experiences with the pay-by-the-minute psychic lines. I know that there are some good folks who work those lines, but there are a lot of money-hungry folks working them too, and for the money-hungry ones, the only goal is to keep callers talking, so that the money racks up. When you join those lines, the managers make it clear (if the readers don;t know already) that the best way to rack up the money is to tell the caller what he or she wants to hear, regardless if it is the truth or not. There are some newbies on this forum who will, i hope, learn a thing or two by reading your post and coming to see clearly the problems that can be compounded by repeatedly calling those pay-by-the-minute psychic lines.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 am

Thank you for sharing that story! i really enjoyed reading it. it actually reminds me of this "connection" I feel to a certain actor. It makes me feel nuts sometimes but I don't obsess over it.

I do agree with the rootworkers here, well the ones i have had readings from Miss Cat and Miss Bri. The thing I appreciate the most is that they never sugar coat things and tell you the truth and not what you wish was true. That is something i am so grateful for. I have never had a reading from lara but she sounds just as lovely as Miss Cat and Miss Bri. Great to see that everything worked out for you!!!!

oh.happy.day

Many Thanks...

Unread post by oh.happy.day » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Miss Cat, I am truly grateful for all things LM! It's extremely generous of you to make your
brilliant and powerful research readily available and easily accessible. I've gained much
knowledge (and a whole lot of comfort) from just reading your works, browsing the forum
and perusing the LM product line. Many blessings to you and yours.

St. Anthony, thanks for your ongoing guidance and care
St. Expedite, I appreciate the assistance you've provided in so many situations.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Many Thanks...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm

I too share your sentiments to ms. cat.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm

If I had to choose one word to describe my reading with Miss cat it would have to be "WOW." I'm a card reader myself and thought I knew my cards pretty well, but let me tell you that Miss cat's knowledge is encyclopedic and unparallel. She was able to see the patterns and symbols and connections in the cards that I would have completely missed. Her depth of knowledge is amazing, it makes even the most veteran of card readers take a step back in amazement. This woman is versed in seemingly the most esoteric and exoteric of meanings. In my reading she was able to draw from astrology, hermetics, qabalah, renaissance, modern, and dozens of other symbols. Yet her true gift has to lie in the fact that she's able to describe what she see in a way that is not only understandable and insightful, but inspirational and true. She really is the perfect balance between esoteric knowledge and down-to-earth wisdom. I've been to readers before, but the connection I had with Miss cat was profound. She teaches along the way so you definately walk away not only gaining perspective, but learning something.

Thank you for the lovely readin this afternood Miss cat- you really are a reader's reader.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”