Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Papa Newt at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Papa Newt at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am

I have great news for everyone in the Forum! Papa Newt, a long-time Moderator and participant in the Lucky Mojo Forum, as well as our on-air announcer at the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show, is now a full-fledged member of AIRR! Papa Newt has been a reader and rootworker for many years, and if you are a client of his, or want to communicate with him, this is a place to do so.

Testimonials from satisfied clients are most welcome, because this is a community Forum where we freely share our experiences in order to help one another in the practice of magic.

Welcome to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Papa Newt!
catherine yronwode

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, Papa Newt at AIRR

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:25 am

Papa Newt, welcome to AIRR!
I'd also like to take the time to thank-you for the excellent
reading you gave to me.
You were spot on! You also gave me excellent advice after the reading.
Thank-you for your insight, your excellent knowledge of rootwork
and your magical advice. It worked!
Many thanks and blessings to you!

Susan ~
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:16 am

I am THRILLED that Papa Newt is FINALLY an AIRR member. FINALLY.

This man is a totally awesome spellcaster and has a VERY special bond with St Expedite.

I have PERSONALLY asked him to work with St Expedite on my behalf a few times in the past and guess what? My wishes were granted within a month !!!!

As far as I am concerned, NOBODY has a bond with St Expedite like Papa Newt!

Papa Newt is kind, honest, sincere, and extremely knowledgeable.

Also, Papa Newt does have a VERY sexy voice. Very very VERY nice voice....VERY!!!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:46 am

I have seen great interactionsbetween Papa Newt and posters through the forum here, and he is also very helpful on the radio show where he is the announcer. I am happy to see that he has joined AIRR.
coastwitch

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:09 am

I have recently had the pleasure of dealing with Papa Newt and he is a great and helpful person. Always there when i have questions and the outlook is very good. Thank you Papa Newt

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:55 pm

So must say the readings I've had with Papa Newt are amazing, along with the helpful and insightful advice, I truly enjoy talking with Papa. I always feel comfortable and able to openly receive the information that PapaNewt has to give. I truly am alway greatful for the help.

With all the love in my thankful heart, I am greatful for all that you do. You are a gifted individual with a wonderful and professional mind set.

Strait from the heart of the Raven
:) <3

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue May 02, 2017 5:09 am

I just wanted to thank Papa Newt for the insightful and detailed reading. Prior to the reading, I've been contacting him through email and he has been very helpful and responsive. Like what Miss Aida said, he has a very very nice voice. :lol:

Sea_Star

Unread post by Sea_Star » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:57 am

I recently made a move to a very remote place and had been extremely anxious leading up to the event. After talking with Papa Newt, working on some Road Working, and following his suggestion to honor some of the native spirits in the area, I am feeling much better. In fact, after just talking with him and receiving reassurance, it felt as if a thousand pounds had been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you for the sound guidance, excellent reading, and encouragement, Papa Newt!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Tue May 29, 2018 12:07 pm

As part of the Hoodoo Heritage Festival of 2018, AIRR member Papa Newt presented a workshop on Patron Saints of the Catholic Church, with a focus on Saint Joseph the Worker as the patron of carpenters, contractors, and those in need of housing and shelter.

A traditional community altar was erected, at which participants left petitions and received Mojo Beans (also known as Saint Joseph Beans) for good luck. Many participants also left monetary donations on the atar for the victims of the devastating Sonoma County wildfires of October 2017. A total of $200.00 was raised in the name of Saint Joseph at this event, and we are happy to report that the money has been contributed to the Rebuild Northbay Foundation.

We would like to thank all those who took part in the workshop, and all those whose donations were made in Saint Joseph's name. We recommend that any others who may have charitable interests consider sending a monetary donation in Saint Joseph's name to the Rebuild Northbay Foundation at https:www.rebuildnorthbay.org

nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”