Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lady Muse at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Eugmic
Newly Registered

Thank You, Lady Muse at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Eugmic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 pm

I am writing this testimonial to thank Lady Muse immensely for her outstanding work and spiritual guidance with a grave life problem I experienced. Her predictions during my divination were extremely accurate and honest. The spiritual products that I used and am still using are very effective and produce astonishing results. The positive outcome I got with Lady Muse prompted me to give her name to some of my friends who also concurred with me that she has a unique psychic aptitude and is great root worker. I am truly blessed to have known you. You are incredibly kind, compassionate, gifted, and a great life coach. I highly recommend you to anyone who needs help with any life issues.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Lady Muse at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 pm

I know Lady Muse personally and i am glad to see her doing so well on Hoodoo Psychics.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Greetings Eugmic and Master Teacher Miss Cat!
Thank you both for such kind words. Assisting people to take control of their destiny is what I love and took an oath to do. I have a heart for the people and I love to see others succeed! I always enjoy hearing about the many blessing that come from all the hard work and most of all I give all glory to God. Many Blessings to you Both!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Eugmic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eugmic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for your response and all your incredible helpful reply/solutions to questions asked on Lucky Mojo forum. I greatly appreciate you acknowledging that you know Lady muse who has greatly helped me spiritually.
Blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 am

Great news! Lady Muse has now joined AIRR, in addition to Hoodoo Psychics. This means that you can still book her for instant readings at the usual HP per minute rate, but you can ALSO pre-book readings and rootwork through AIRR at a slightly lower rate, because your appointments will be scheduled in advance.

Check out her pages here:

Lady Muse at AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Lady_Muse

Lady Muse at Hoodoo Psychics:
http://hoodoopsychics.com/lady-muse.html
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Good news! The Blue Flag Root Fridays show with Lady Muse of the House of Self Empowerment is now on the LMC Radio Network. We are pelased to welcome her to our radio show crew.

Blue Flag Root Fridays is an inspirational call-in talk show where you can receive rootwork advice and free spells while raising your vibrations with soul-stimulating music. Catch Lady Muse live on Fridays as 4pm Pacific Time or 7 pm Eastern Time or listen in the archives.

Links to the show site and archives to individual shows can be found right here at the Lucky Mojo Forum:

Blue Flag Root Fridays - The House of Self Empowerment Show
forum218.html
catherine yronwode

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:37 am

Just heard it! good music, very uplifting attitude - Muse indeed! - and some great insights. Keep up the good work, Lady Muse! Just won a follower :)

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Greetings Asturias!
I am glad that you are enjoying the show! Feel free to hang out with us in the chat room. There you can ask questions and get great conjure recipes.
See you there!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”