• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:14 am

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread postby justme » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie with an interesting love situation. I've been in love with the same man for almost a year now - and he keeps pushing and pulling. I know readings are a good divination tool to see what is really going on with the other party. While I love him so, I'm also conscious of the fact that sometimes people are just not meant to be together, and I don't want to flog a dead horse so to speak.

I've gone to two readers who both confirmed his interest in me but one said I'd never be with him, and another said she sees me very strongly with him. I'm very confused and am not sure if I should do more work on him or not. I know situations change, but readings are both vastly different and I don't know what to do. The first reader said to attract a new love, the second said to keep working on him.

So...what do you do here? Or do you get a final reading from Cat? LOL. Any insight will be appreciated! Oh and if you think I should get a reading from Cat, how do I go about it via paypal? What's the email address to put the money to?

Thank you so much!
justme

Re: Hiring Psychic Readers and Rootworkers: Questions & Answers

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi justme,

I can vouch for the quality and thoroughness of Miss cat's readings:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

That said, while some folks do, indeed, shop around the same question to multiple readers, in so doing you leave out a crucial component of the situation: articulating (if only to yourself) what you want out of this situation / would-be partner. Once you have done that piece of work, you can then compare what it is that you want to what you actually have to work with. The question "Is this person my perfect mate and future partner?" is very different from "Is he interested in me?", and depending on the focus of the reading, could result in very different answers. What those answers mean, however, depends on, yes, what it is that you want (and whether that want is right now, or forever and ever, or until something better comes along).

In your situation, I'd light a candle for myself for clarity (and maybe wisdom, too), and only then consider whether I wanted to do further work on the person, do work for new love, or get another reading with a clearer, more consciously articulated set of questions.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Re: Hiring Psychic Readers and Rootworkers: Questions & Answers

Unread postby justme » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:38 am

Hi ElKnapp,

Thank you so much for your response. I've thought for long and hard before doing any work on him, and established that I would like a loving and committed relationship resulting in a happy marriage and kids. I've asked if he would make a good life partner for me, and the answer was both yes and no. LOL. Yes because I'd be perfect for him and exactly what he needs, no because he would be difficult for me due to his sensitivity and fear of me well, running off.

I'm more than willing to work on it - but I don't know what type of work will be successful and well, how long it'd take. So I guess the next step is perhaps to do a final reading, see how much/what other type of work is needed and whether it will indeed be successful, and if not, open my heart to attracting a new love. Thank you so much for your insight! :D
justme

Hiring Psychic Readers and Rootworkers: Questions & Answers

Unread postby daviscol » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I am wondering something...if you have a reading the reader can tell the difference between people in your life right?

Let's say you are seperated from your husband and have met another man. When you ask the reader about the future or what is going on with your realtionship (new) the reader knows you are talking about the current relationship right?

They can tell the differnce and will focus on the man you are currently with?

thanks for your help!
daviscol

Re: Does a Reader Know Which Lover You are With?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:12 am

Readers can often tell things such as this, but why not explain to them the entirety of the situation so that they can best give you advice?
J Simulcik

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 am

daviscol,

Many readers will ask for the name, sign, and birthdate of each person involved, so they can relate to them more accurately. This is especially true of tarot card readers, for whom each tarot card they pull has (potentially) a link to a person's zodiac sign or element, to people of certain occupations or lifestyles, and to people of differing ages.

Each reader has his or her own style. There is no one way that all readers wrok.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Question on divinations for spellwork

Unread postby lifecoach78 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 am

I would like to know which type of divination should I request when approaching a rootworker for advice in deciding whether or not I should perform spellwork on a specific situation?
lifecoach78

Re: Question on divinations for spellwork

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 pm

lifecoach78 wrote:I would like to know which type of divination should I request when approaching a rootworker for advice in deciding whether or not I should perform spellwork on a specific situation?

If you are looking for a straightforward yes or no answer I would go with pendulum divination. If you want a yes/no answer coupled with more information, look for a reader who combines a couple of different styles like tarot and pendulum.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Rouj » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 am

I agree with Bri,

It really depends on the kind of answer that you're wanting.
Personally for questions of should I take on a client, or should I do this or that work I use the Obi (Coconut) form of divination that was taught to me by my Madrina, Or...I use the Caracoles de Muertos (an Espiritismo Cruzado practice) and consult my ancestors and guides..

For more indepth answers I'll use the cartas (Spanish Playing Cards)

But that's just me....
Papa Rouj

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm

If you would like to read more about different systems of divination and connect with peoiple who use them and will do divinations, you can read a whole lot at the AIRR site -- http://rootworkers.com -- the entire left-hand column of articles is all about divination, including astrrology, tarot cards, hand reading, interpretation of dreams, signs from the Bible, and numerology. It's all free to read, and is there for the educations of all. Enjoy!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

I need a professional to cast a reverge spell or curse

Unread postby Nothereanymore » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

I need a revenge spell cast and I want to make sure it is done right. The situation is this: My fiance's 16 year old daughter stole my debit card and went on an online shopping spree totalling $1200- leaving my bank account overdrawn$500. If I'm lucky, I will have to pay $200, If not, then everything. My fiance has begged me not to press criminal charges. Okay fine- but he didn't say anything about not hexing her into the dirt. The thing that has me almost incoherant with rage is this-- she bought a five hundred dollar purse, an ipod, a gps and two hundred dollars in bras at Victoria's secret.

I've been working since I was 14 and I'm 38 now and I've never owned a $500 purse and i've only owned 2 VS bras in my life. She spent my mortgage payment and the only thing she had to say is: "but I really want the stuff".

Anyway, i need a reputable root worker and I can provide her hair, picture, and birthdate to work with.I might be able to aquire more if needed. Who can do it and how much will it cost? Please feel free to contact me at zadea1984@yahoo.com

Jessica914 / Nothereanymore
Nothereanymore

Re: I need a professional

Unread postby nati1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm

I feel for you, I DESPISE liars and thieves!!!! maybe you can cut/make a deal with your fiancee that the teen get a job and pay you back with INTEREST and no charges will be filed. The way she "really needed the stuff" tell him you "really want HER to pay you back"
Please consider that she is 16 years old and a "professional" might not be the route you would want to go considering the age. If you have thought it through hire a professional then best of luck to you and I hope you recover everything that is owed to you.
Nati
nati1

Unread postby Nothereanymore » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm

basically she is getting away with no consequences and no apology- not even a repentant attitude. I don't want her to die, I just want her to think very carefully before she ever does something like this again.
Nothereanymore

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Jessica914 / Nothereanymore,

It sounds to me like a big part of your problem is your fiance. Since she's his daughter, HE is legally responsible for paying your money back, and responsible for making sure she learns her lesson. Has he made any effort to do either?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Nothereanymore » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:02 pm

I agree that he is legally responsible, but he is currently laid off from his job and can't pay me back.
Nothereanymore

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Jessica914 wrote:I need a revenge spell cast and I want to make sure it is done right. The situation is this: My fiance's 16 year old daughter stole my debit card and went on an online shopping spree totalling $1200- leaving my bank account overdrawn$500. If I'm lucky, I will have to pay $200, If not, then everything. My fiance has begged me not to press criminal charges. Okay fine- but he didn't say anything about not hexing her into the dirt. The thing that has me almost incoherant with rage is this-- she bought a five hundred dollar purse, an ipod, a gps and two hundred dollars in bras at Victoria's secret. I've been working since I was 14 and I'm 38 now and I've never owned a $500 purse and i've only owned 2 VS bras in my life. She spent my mortgage payment and the only thing she had to say is:"but I really want the stuff". Anyway, i need a reputable root worker and I can provide her hair, picture, and birthdate to work with.I might be able to aquire more if needed. Who can do it and how much will it cost? Please feel free to contact me at zadea1984@yahoo.com

Jessica914 / Nothereanymore --

You can find a listing of professional readers and rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If/when you find someone to work with, tell them about your situation and then be open to their suggestions--they may want you to get a reading, or consider other kinds of work that can get you your money back.

good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Silverpony » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

"maybe you can cut/make a deal with your fiancee that the teen get a job and pay you back with INTEREST and no charges will be filed. The way she "really needed the stuff" tell him you "really want HER to pay you back"'

I like this suggestion. The thought of her getting away with no consequences bothers me a lot because it encourages her to do such a thing again; she'll believe consequences may apply to other people, but they don't apply to her.
Silverpony

Unread postby nati1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Jessica914 / Nothereanymore,

Under my roof, the punishment for lying is MORE severe than the infraction occurred!!!!! I totally agree that she should not go unpunished, if you have a yard, give her a rake, if you have a pet, give her a bag and shovel, if you have dishes, give her a rag and tell her the dishwasher is "out of order".. you get my drift... I hope she does at least show remorse and if I were you I would keep all valuables out of sight including personal information, when it comes to circumstances likes this they have one chance and she already blew it!!! again best of luck to you!!

Nati
nati1

Unread postby Keirith » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 pm

NO one mentioned the stuff needs to be taken away from her! Maybe you can return it, but even if not, she should not be allowed to keep it.
I don't know...you are 1200 in the hole and you want to pay more money to a rootworker to bring misery on a teenage thief. I don't think spellwork can force remorse out of a person, or to make a change in someone's nature or personality. But then again, that is for the rootworker to discuss with you personally.
This girl has big problems. I think her father should be taking the lead in this. He (rather than you) needs to teach his little darling a lesson she won't forget.
Keirith

I Need a Reading

Unread postby sweetie923 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello everyone, I hope someone can direct me. I apologize in advance for how long this will be but I can't get help if the situation isn't clear.

I recently moved from CT to GA. It was rather sudden but necessary. I just basically realized I wasn't happy and wanted a change. I had to quit my job to do this and I gave about 2 months notice. During my last week, things started to fall apart with my move and at work. To make this part a little shorter, basically, I ended work 4 days before I was supposed to and in rather a bad way. I didn't do anything wrong, in fact, I tried my best to leave on good terms. I suppose now, my very stressed out and sudden departure has raised some questions. The entire 4 years I worked there I had major issues with just one person. I heard today that this person might be trying to find something wrong with the way I left. I worked in the Human Resources Department. One reason I wanted to leave was because I have seen them do some really bad things to employees and I am wondering if I am next. I have no idea what could come of this, I really just don't think or operate the way I have seen them do things. I did nothing wrong, just simply left too soon. However, I can see where it might look odd that someone would leave a job in these hard times. I was just that unhappy. Nothing more to it. I guess what I am asking for is, I might need a reading to see what is happening around this situation and quickly, but I don't know who to go to. Also, since I did up and leave for this fabulous new life, I need some advice on what spells will help me find suitable employment. I have cast spells before, one thing about me is, my love spells work but my money spells don't. Since I am on a tight budget, I would love to hear what has worked for some of you since I don't have a lot of disposable cash to spend trying lots of things at the moment. I would love any advice on these matters or a suggestion of a reputable reader. Thank you all for reading! Blessings!
sweetie923

Re: Need Help Quickly Please

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Sweetie,

I suggest you go to www.readersandrootworkers.org to find a reputable reader. There are a number of readers listed there and you can read their bios and get a sense of which one is most appropriate for you.

From your post, it sounds to me like you have just experienced a really big shift in your life, so I definitely think that a reading is appropriate. I would also advise you to take a series of cleansing baths: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

If you are worried about getting a poor recommendation from your previous job then I would start a honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Steady Work will help you with resumes and job hunting: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

If you are concerned that the one person who was causing you trouble may continue to bad mouth you or create problems for you, you might want to look at the Stop gossip work:http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Finally, if it were me, I would lay down some protection around myself and this situation:http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:26 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

I LOVE the first spell. It has worked for me, and a friend I did a spell for quite a few times. Before you start anything and are on a budget, I would recommend doing a salt bath.

Also, you can petition St. Joseph. He helps with getting a job, and having a steady one. He uses a yellow candle, and you can find his novena online some where. Since you are on a budget, and tight on money I think he would be your best bet. Feel free to workSt michael/archangel Michael for protection. He uses a red candle. I think these would be of the most help to you since you are on a budget :)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetie923 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Thank you both so much for your suggestions!
sweetie923

Unread postby Elrick » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

daviscol, I've done a lot of readings in the past with mainly tarot cards and found when I choose the persons suite that often it rarely matches their zodia sign but rather their question, personality, etc. Sometimes I do it out of intuition.

However to answer your question they should be able to although not always. It honestly depends on the skill of the reader.
Elrick

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

I agree with what others have said. Usually I will ask my clients the name and birthday or astrological sign of their lover (if they are getting a reading about the relationship) and in my readings the cards usually reflect that information back to me in a logical, cohesive manner.

I have had readings where the client did not tell me immediately that there had been another partner in the past, but if that partner was still exerting some influence in the present it would usually come up.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Hiring a Rootworker: Questions and Answers

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Dear everyone

I have a couple questions of working with rootworkers which I hope the professionals on this forum could give me some insights on.

In many posts on this forum, it's been discussed how some people sabotage their own spell work when they're in a negative mindset. E.g. they worry too much and think their spells to death; they do too many works and detract energy from their workings. Some may be unsure if they really want what they're asking for, etc.

Dr Kioni once said he did some prosperity work for a client, but it didn't manifest as it's supposed to, because the client's stuck on the idea of running big business, while his income really laid in smaller deals. Once the client changed his thinking, the results set in.

1) When a rootworker is doing something for a client, (how much) would the client's thinking affect the energy or outcome of the work that's being done?

2) And can you usually tell how your client is reacting in such situations?

Thank you.

Cabrielle
cabriellenil

Re: More on working with rootworkers

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 pm

cabriellenil -

In my opinion, it depends on how open the person is to having their goal met. For a person to come and say "I need help to be feel successful in my line of work" is much different than having someone come and say "In order to feel successful I HAVE to have a lot of money, a boat, two houses, four cars, etc". The two clients are essentially asking for and would benefit from the same thing, the FEELING of success and accomplishment...but the latter would obviously be much less open to having their goal met because they're so intent on having all of the trappings of a "successful" western world-view. In a case like that, I think a worker could work and work and work and maybe nothing would happen. It also depends on how much work the client is willing to put into reaching that goal. Spells can only get you so far, once what you want has been asked for and the spirits know what is in your heart, it is still up to you to put the effort in. You cannot ask to have a job promotion and expect to not perform well or have poor attendance and still be considered for the job. It takes a lot of both kinds of work, spiritual work and physical work. How willing are you to make sacrifices to attain your heart's desire? And how willing are you to understand that what is best for your life and what you "want" may not be in the same vein?

As far as a client reaction goes, there is a point where you have to draw a line. Their sense of urgency is not yours, and if you are working on behalf of someone you cannot take that kind of thing on. You can understand that they feel strongly about something, but the sense of urgency or desperation is not yours. A good client ideally will have a clear idea of what they desire to make them happy (i.e. true love, a sense of success or security, etc.) and will be open to having it manifest in any good way possible and be willing to do the work to make it happen. A troublesome client is one that will have a contrived notion of something they want that they only think will make them happy as opposed to the big picture. They'll want cars and money and fame and blah, blah, blah and they'll want it all to come for free and overnight. That kind of attitude...man...you could have a thousand good workers for a person like that and nothing would ever come of it because if they were worth their salt would all look at eachother and laugh then probably walk away.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

cabriellenil wrote:When a rootworker is doing something for a client, (how much) would the client's thinking affect the energy or outcome of the work that's being done? And can you usually tell how your client is reacting in such situations?

Well, it depends on what I am working on. I find that love clients thinking is far more difficult to deal with than prosperity clients. People have set ideas about love, but are more flexible about everything else. This inflexibility creates failure in the end.

My biggest problems with love clients are their inability to take direction and advice. DO NOT argue with the target while I am working on him/her. DO NOT contact the target when I tell you not to. DO NOT sabotage all my work by being insecure and immature.

People have some very set ideas about love and that is hard to work with. He/she has to do/say xyz for me to know he/she loves me. That is difficult to work with. Love work brings out some of the worst behavior in people.

Yes, I can tell when the client is reacting to the situation and I try my best to help the client, but in the end, it is the client who makes or breaks the case.

Mary
Literarylioness

I Need Someone Powerful & Honest

Unread postby only1 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

Dear Catherine Yronwode,
Can you please help me find an honest and powerful root worker. My wife and I separated last year. I have been working with a woman but all I get is a lot of excuses and no results. I would like you to help me find someone to help me open up the lines of communication between us. I have purchased candles from your shop for you to burn for me. I am in the Ohio, Georgia area. I am thanking you in advance for your help.
Sincerely, Only1
only1

Re: I Need Someone Powerful & Honest

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 am

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

some of these workers don't do reconciliation work, so be sure you check out their details or web sites to see what kinds of works they'd undertake. it comes down to their specialties and your budget - if your reading is positive and the worker takes your case, that is.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Well the fact that you are not seeing any results, I would get some divination done before you keep doing these different spells. Sometimes the universes answer is NO. Also, the fact that you separated from your wife last year...well that is a long time. I do not know this person you are working with, but if I were doing this work for you, I would at least let you know that things are going to take a while. I am pretty honest with my clients up front, and I let them know that reconcilation spells are definitely something they need to ask themselves "Am I in this for the long haul" I mean if it were a simple fight, then it might just take a couple of steps. But if the the situation is complicated where their partner left them and is with someone else, and they want them back...I let them know it is going to take sometime to get them back. This is why I never do work especially for reconcialtion spells without divination. It helps the client to know how feasible this situation might be, and if it is worth pursuing. An honest rootworker is going to tell you how difficult the situation is. So I would probably get some divination done, and see if this is even worth pursuing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 am

Hello starinthesky - in your experience with doing reconciliation work for clients, do the readings usually reflect the eventual outcomes?

A worker I know of would do an independent reading for herself as she's starting any job - and that reading usually describes the outcome accurately. And most workers, if they do reconciliation work, would not take up a case unless there's a positive chance for success. But I wonder if there're cases where the course of events takes turns for the worse, even if divination starts out positive. Excluding if the client 'misbehaves' and does something to sabotage your work, that is.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

cabriellenil wrote:Hello starinthesky - in your experience with doing reconciliation work for clients, do the readings usually reflect the eventual outcomes?

I'm not starinthesky but I have done such work for others and yes a reading shows whether or not the spell work would be effective, whether or not I'm meant to help this person, and often how much of a fight it will be.

cabriellenil wrote:But I wonder if there're cases where the course of events takes turns for the worse, even if divination starts out positive.

Sometimes yeah. The future isn't set in stone, more like scratched in sand.Things can change.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 am

Yes, they do reflect the eventual outcomes, and tells me if I should even do work with this client. It will tell me the clients state of mind, and how cooperative they will be or not be. If I get to wacky of cards, I will not work with the client because it will just be more trouble than what it is worth. Also, some clients are not 100% honest about their situation, and when they are not I automatically do not do work for them.

Yes the course of the events can take a turn for the worse, especially if someone besides the client is doing magic. For example, if there is another party that is doing magic. Or if the target finds out about the magic. Also, an outside person seems to be the culprit. But things can always take a turn for the worse. I have seen that things can seem "bad" to the client, but really these things are necessary to help the situation. Reconciliation is just takes time someone is not just going to forgive you, or things will not be as they were once before. I do believe that spells change the course of the future per se, and nothing is set 100%. On the other hand, if someone says that they can bring back your lover 100%, and in such and such amount of time, then I would say this person is probably bogus, and that person is setting you up for failure.

cabriellenil wrote:Hello starinthesky - in your experience with doing reconciliation work for clients, do the readings usually reflect the eventual outcomes?

A worker I know of would do an independent reading for herself as she's starting any job - and that reading usually describes the outcome accurately. And most workers, if they do reconciliation work, would not take up a case unless there's a positive chance for success. But I wonder if there're cases where the course of events takes turns for the worse, even if divination starts out positive. Excluding if the client 'misbehaves' and does something to sabotage your work, that is.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm

cabriellenil wrote:in your experience with doing reconciliation work for clients, do the readings usually reflect the eventual outcomes?

Timing is everything and you learn as you do the work. I had a client who got an excellent reading, but as I did the work, I come to find out she really did not want the guy. She was lying to herself and me! She swore up and down she was in love with the guy, but she just wanted him because she was afraid she would be alone. Needless to say, the guy did not come back.

People lie to themselves ALL the time and it is hard to read that. Sometimes only in doing the work can you find out the truth. Most people if they are HONEST with themselves know the answers to their questions about reconciliation. They just do not want to face it.

If you have questions about reconciliation, cat has given some excellent advice about it. It is the 30 day rule. If it has been past 30 days, reconciliation is doubtful. Most honest rootworkers will tell you this.

By the way, if you are going to a rootworker who does reconciliation, find out his or her success rate. This is a case where you MUST speak to past clients about how good the worker is, or you are wasting money.

Just my 2 cents.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks Mary and everybody. I'm indeed working with a rootworker - very reputable with good references in reconciliation work. My initial reading said the guy still has love for me, but he's very closed down right now and very stubborn, so any possible reconciliation wouldn't be immediate. Her read is that there'd be an opportunity later on. I trust that she's a great worker, though I understand such cases are just tough.
cabriellenil

looking for a psychic reading

Unread postby martyp » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

I need a real affordable reading. someone with insights i prefer it done by phone. because all the psychic i spoke to are just scammers reading from a script. u r a good person, i c u have good heart, i c u have negative energy, u do good for people' just a script...and they ask for 700 to remove negativity. i need someone with skills n references. thanks
martyp

Re: looking for a psychic reading

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Have you looked at the AIRR website? The link is http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: looking for a psychic reading

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Also, to avoid scammers, read the HITAP page on

"Readers, Rootworkers, and Black Gypsies"
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

and the AIRR page on

"Fake Psychics"
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Psychics
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Independent Readers and RootWorkers

Unread postby meant87 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi all--

I was interested in knowing if any of you have hired an independent reader or rootworker listed on the site?

If so, was your experience a good one?

Was the work they performed for you a success?

Please don't hesitate to share your experience.

-Regards
meant87

Re: Independent Readers and RootWorkers

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:04 am

Hello

I've gone to quite a few of these readers/workers and the experience varies. Frankly, though, this is not an appropriate topic for the forum - it's for lucky mojo products and advice for spellwork that'd utilize the products. It also wouldn't be appropriate for us to comment on the workers here - it might end up reading like 'advertising' for or 'badmouthing' the workers.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 am

cabriellenil wrote:Hello

I've gone to quite a few of these readers/workers and the experience varies. Frankly, though, this is not an appropriate topic for the forum - it's for lucky mojo products and advice for spellwork that'd utilize the products. It also wouldn't be appropriate for us to comment on the workers here - it might end up reading like 'advertising' for or 'badmouthing' the workers.

Seconding this. Anyone at the AIRR is reputable. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:54 am

Also, the rootworkers have testimonials on the site.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby meant87 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Well excuse me. I wasn't aware that a topic such as this one...wasn't up for discussion.
No harm intended...simply wanted a bit of insight. Tough forum.
meant87

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

meant87 wrote:Well excuse me. I wasn't aware that a topic such as this one...wasn't up for discussion.
No harm intended...simply wanted a bit of insight. Tough forum.

There are some older threads regarding some of the readers, but keep in mind that doesn't mean the other readers are bad. Maybe it would have been better to say we don't want to start discussions that could become negative, possibly unfairly, about the workers.. Some things you may consider is whether you mostly plan to have readings or are thinking of having work done, since that may affect how close geographically you want a worker to be. Reading the bios may help you find a reader that sounds like a good fit.

We do have some rather notorious 'hall monitors' on the forum. You get used to it.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:50 am

There're indeed older threads on some of the readers - a number of fellow posters have sent me private messages about the readers/workers I mentioned, and I've also asked (in private) some other members about the ones they've gone to. That could help.
cabriellenil

any advice on rootworkers that can stop a curse

Unread postby paz120 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Hello,

I posted on the baths and wash section and i was advised to go to AIRR, but there are so many to choose from.

I would like to know which one that many people here in LM go to for help to read and to also do strong spiritual work for people faced with strong curses?
paz120

Re: any advice on rootworkers that can stop a curse?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Many AIRR workers deal with situations where powerful uncrossing needs to happen. Most will probably advise you to get a reading first.

As a worker listed on AIRR, I advise you to go to that site, read the descriptions of the various professionals and contact one you feel drawn to.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paz120 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 am

Thanks for your reply.

Is it necessary to get a reading when my husband and i know who is doing the harm?

Can you tell me what product in Lucky Mojo is strong enough to uncross strong curses from us?

thanks.
paz120

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 am

You should get a reading done to find out more about what's being done to you, and how exactly you should tackle it. Even the choice of spells and herbs depends on divination. There's no skipping that.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 am

Get the reading and read this thread from a few weeks ago:

uncrossing-a-voodoo-hex-curse-t2877.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paz120 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks for your replies.

How much does Dr. Kioni charge to do a 30 minute reading?

Is he the only one that can take care of the problem to cast off the enmey away from us if we wanted the extra help? Its my husband and I that is going through the problem. The person doing us harm is heavily into witchcraft and born into it, the bad side of it.
paz120

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Many workers on AIRR should be able to help you. It really comes down to who you're drawn to. Many posters here have mentioned working with rootworkers from AIRR -- do a search of the workers you may be interested in.
cabriellenil

Unread postby MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 pm

For me what I have found is the hardest thing is when a client comes to you with a love problem that has been ongoing for several years. It is almost impossible to explain to someone that when you go to multiple root workers and what you request is not manifesting then you need to sit back think, is this really what is supposed to happen, is it possible I am NOT meant to be with this person or for such and such to happen. Something’s are just not in the realm of reality.

When people get things set in their head and refuse to budge no matter how long, it can be a losing battle for the root worker.

V
MiracleMaxxwell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:50 pm

The hardest people to do rootwork for tend to be those who sabotage the work in the PHYSICAL realm.

Two examples:

Person hires you to bring in financial success through a job. You prepare candles and powders for them to use, ship them the powders, tell them to buy business cards and to use the powders to dust their business cards -- and when you check back in, they never bought the business cards.

Person hires you to bring about a reconciliation. You set lights, have them bathe, etc. and after three weeks of work they accidentally run into the lover and there is still a spark, so they decide to go out for a coffeee and a quiet conversation -- and at some point while they are talking, the client starts yelling (in public) at the lover about of all his or her faults, raises a huge fuss, runs home screaming, and calls you to ask "what went wrong."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Card readings by Cat - payment methods

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 pm

I am not sure if this is the appropriate section to post about this, but as for Cat's readings, I know the fee is accepted by Paypal, but is there any way if I can have it charged by regular credit card thru the store...? I currently can not charge it via paypal either. It will great if that is possible.

Please let me know, thanks. :)
lmlvr

Re: Card readings by Cat

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Call the store and they will help you with this issue.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

ok, I will.
lmlvr

Unread postby IBMagnet » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 pm

you have to use paypal as a guest (no need to sign up.) You can do it via money order which is slow.
IBMagnet

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks toolatetoquit :)
lmlvr

Next

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics