Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Suggestion: Wish List Option for Lucky Mojo Shopping Cart

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
Dominating_lady

Suggestion: Wish List Option for Lucky Mojo Shopping Cart

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

I wish we could have an are where we could pick and choose all of the LM products we want or need on a "wish list" on the LM website. Similar too a gift registry, That way when we run out of things or want new items we can have an online area where we can have that saved. Of course It should be for people who register with the website. Just a thought?

misterkurtis

Re: Wish List Option for Lucky Mojo

Unread post by misterkurtis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm

That would be great! any chance?

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I know this post is old but I was thinking the same thing. I love these products and the wish list option would save me so much time, sometimes I forget to order things I need!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:53 pm

I always have a large list saved on my computer. I brake it into 3 parts; Wish List, Order Soon, and Must Order ASAP. As I order the items I remove them from the list and save the new updated list. This is the only way my brain will allow me to remember all of the items I need to order on a semi-monthly basis.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Frank Owen
HRCC Student

Unread post by Frank Owen » Thu May 02, 2013 10:09 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:I always have a large list saved on my computer. I brake it into 3 parts; Wish List, Order Soon, and Must Order ASAP. As I order the items I remove them from the list and save the new updated list. This is the only way my brain will allow me to remember all of the items I need to order on a semi-monthly basis.
I would agree with this and have to add, one may want to keep a handwritten list in the even of a computer washout. That is what saved me and got me back into the forum! But I totally agree with the 'wish-list' idea on the site, or forum...I mean, after all we have a 'foes' list and that's just one of a kind I believe!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 am

I don't think we're allowed to post links to other websites so I can't post a link here, but there are sites that allow you to make wishlists from any online vendors. I have one and I have stuff on it from Lucky Mojo, Amazon, Etsy, etc. and lets me make separate lists so I can either use it as a personal wishlist, or it can also work as an online gift registry that you can send to your friends.

What mine does is it makes a wishlist that shows picture thumbnails and links to the vendor's product pages where you can purchase the item you want.

Just look around on Google and you can find one! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

good idea.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Twyla
Re: Suggestion: Wish List Option for Lucky Mojo Shopping Cart

Unread post by Twyla » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:40 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I left the safety of my forum lurking cave to *bump* it up because I would love a wish list option! While saving your own list is great (and I'll be creating one today because my mental list is getting too long to remember), it would be nice to have it available here along with the option to send it to someone so they know what to get you. For example, for online gift ideas online my mom wants me to basically chart out everything with individual links to them and make it as easy as possible for her. A simple link to the wishlist created from my account would make it easier for both her and myself! Then it also eliminates the chance of her getting the wrong thing from the inventory page, which is highly likely.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”