Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

well it depends, how long ago did you place the order, how long ago did you place the email. If you just placed the order you are not being patient enough, if you just sent the email you are not being patient enough. LM has always responded to my concerns or questions via email and orders, Just give the chance an oppertunity to respond.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:20 pm

ok thanks j82

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 am

This will be my 3rd order in less than 30 days and needless to say I am anxiously waiting for it. :) I knew LM made the products by hand but I had no idea they were made individually, WOW impressive!!

And thanks Cat for the advice about making sure we note in our orders to have available items shipped right away and the others as they become available. I probably should have done that is it too late for me to make that request? LOL.

Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

QueenG -- You can call the shop at any time and ask for your orders to be shipped as items are ready. Ask for Robin; she is the shop manager and is the best at taking charge of special requests like this.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am

I have an audition coming thursday but only got paid today. I am wondering what the best way to go about this is I'm thinking a few choices:

1) have Crown of Success lights lit for me at Missionary Church
2) or Money Draw lights
3) also Kiss me Now

Is it possible to have a spell kit shipped overnight? I'm trying to decide which one: Crown of Success, Kiss me Now (there is a personal aspect to this; someone I'm interested in) or Money Draw, same ones. I made a little bag with jezebel root, magnetic sand, two small lodestones and a paper with my name, in a green flannel bag I got with my Money Draw kit a couple months ago. I had prior to that made a money mojo but it got kind of worn so I emptied the contents into the park (I live in NY CIty) and made another with some ingredients I have.

Either way, I need this or something done by Thursday. If anyone has advice how to best go about this I'd be so grateful.

Also, I know Cleo May and Jezebel are used for prostitutes, but I thought after all I'm trying to get paid for performance a lot of which involves being sexy so they'd be a good ingredient. I used Cleo May a couple months ago and I believe I'm now getting the results of that spell work, lighting incense, praying, using the candles; as it brought me to this audition. Plus, there will be several more in the next week. I figure also the moon is waxing and the sun is in Scorpio so this is a good time to act.

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna, St. Vincent Ferrer and St. Jude. Also, my departed loved ones. )

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Hiii Ariela,

So let's see here, I believe you understand what needs to be done, but I kinda qot lost when you spoke about what your auditioninq for? A Dance Club, a Movie, a Job? I also would recommend that you should order some Viqils on the Missionary Church, since viqil liqhts run from 5-7 days, that'll qive you enouqh time to develop luck with the work that's beinq done. Kiss Me Now probably wouldn't be necessary unless you are tryinq to qet a tarqet in bed REALLY QUICK.

A spell kit shipped overniqht....umm, I hiqhly doubt it unless you call the shop and ask. Spell kits can take between 3-5 weeks, they usually qather all materials and pray over it usinq fresh inqredients for the practictioner to use. I'd work with Look Me Over, CleoMay [as you stated], Crown of Success, & Attraction Oil. Possibly even Jezebel oil too if it's to draw clientelle to your business or qet wealthy customers. You can work with an ATTRACTION mojo to draw customers or whatever your desirinq....or a CROWN OF SUCCESS BAG to be successful in ways of money or beinq successful in business adventures as well as usinq some of thee oils above to achieve your desires in luck.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#custom
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Cleo May and Look Me Over and Steady Work, Money Drawing and Attraction and Crown of Success, for certain. Tbanks gave some great links.
Call the Shop about overnight shipping. 707-887-1521.
Consider a Road Opening light set at the MISC, tomorrow is Wednesday!
Fast Luck is also recommended.
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

We do ship overnight, but the cost is outrageous and most people decide in the end not to pay for it. But call the shop -- ask for Eileen, she is the head of the shipping depeartment and she can help you with an explanation of the costs involved. If the cost of shipping is okay, then ask her to put you through to Robin, the shop manager, and see if we have the item(s) in stock or can make them up quickly enoguh.

You must call first thing in the morning (we open at 9:00 AM Pacific Time) to arrange for same-day shipping.
catherine yronwode

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

OK I'm getting ready to order, thanks. All this stuff sounds awesome it's hard to decide.....

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Ariela, I'll put it to you like this....if its worth it and YOU MUST NOT WAIT, YOU NEED IT NOW, EMERGENCY STATUS, etc...then do it as miss cat has stated, but if you want to save more $, be patient, and can wait for results, then why not? I hope that clears everythinq...

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 am

hey thanks it's just my impulsiveness.....I'm ordering candles set. Very excited!

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

I wanted to order a couple of Mojo's...One for a court case that my friend is going through and he's facing alot of time..The second one was for me a Fast Luck Mojo for myself,as I have to find a place to live in under a month and I only work part-time....Is there anyway we could speed up the process,so I can have the mojo's in like a week....

Thank you sincerely,

Ikee Jackson

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 am

I would suggest that if you are in a hurry, ask to have lights set for you. Mojos often take more time, as they are handmade.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:10 am

How much would it cost to have the lights set,would you happen to know Mama Micki....Any advise would be greatly appreciated

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, here's the cost to have a light set:
In addition to the $8.50 cost of the dressed and prepared candle, there is a $8.50 charge per candle for preparing the petition and candle report. Missionary Independent Spiritual Church makes no charge for the use of their altars, so the total comes to $17.00 per candle, which includes our writing out the petitions and mailing the Candle report.
You can find more info here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

good luck

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

Give or take according to orders in the que.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm

It really can take 6 weeks, mine is going on week 5 on Saturday and when I called Monday it was still in production.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

It also depends on where you live. If you are in the US, of course your order will arrive sooner.

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I look forward to the boxes arriving from Lucky Mojo, in between I buy from the fine Authorized Lucky Mojo Reseller's as well, they can normally get your items to you faster, when you are in a hurry. You can find them on Ebay as well.. Mama Micki has an Ebay store. She gives great service. But, nothing can replace the smell and feel of opening and unpacking the box when it comes from Lucky Mojo.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm a long-time LM customer living in Asia, and I'm usually really good at waiting for my orders to arrive.

Seven weeks ago I placed a large order (no mojo bag), hoping to get it by the New Year, primarily to do some job getting spellwork, etc. Usually I'd wait and it'd take three or four weeks (roughly) for me to get billed for international shipping. This time it'd taken a while, so I contacted the shop to ask if it might be shipped soon, or if there was something that was stopping the order from being shipped (like out-of-stock items). I was informed that there're indeed out-of-stock items on my order, and it'd take another 10 days for the whole package to get shipped. Would I like to split the shipment?

As US Post charges a comparatively high fee for Priority Mail (international) for small packages, and since I need some of the items I ordered more than the others, I asked if there was a chance I could be informed of which ones were the out-of-stock items, so that I could decide if I'd get what I needed by paying for two shipments. No, cannot give info on that. Split shipment, give up the out-of-stock items now, or "wait patiently another two weeks." As for me, my concern is that the US Post can be a bit slow with international shipping at times, and/or it'd be holiday in two weeks time. It means further delay at the post office, and I might just get it later in Jan, three months after I ordered.

I understand that I put in a large order, so it's not surprising that some of the items are out of stock, and considering the products are handcrafted, ingredients are subject to availability and timing, and others are waiting...etc. In the meantime, I believed I've "waited patiently" as well, as I always do. I just wanted to find out if I could get what I need, hopefully at a time that'd be 'helpful' for me. Is it unreasonable to ask, after fifty days? How am I not "waiting patiently"?
HRCC Graduate #1610

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

cabriellenil,

You made a funny! "that the US Post can be a bit slow at times" at times?????? hahaha sorry I couldn't resist. They have 2 speeds, slow and slower..... and that is inside the States. I would hate to think what it is like outside the States.

JazzLove

Unread post by JazzLove » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey,
I placed an order on Nov 1st and I still havent received it. Does anyone know approximately when I'll be receiving my items?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

It depends on where you live and the amount of orders being currently processed. given the holiday season, that's most probably lots. 4-6 weeks is how long it takes as a general rule. in Canada, it can take 6-8 weeks if the package gets held up at customs (doesn't happen often, but it does happen).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 am

The email for the shop is order@luckymojo.com. This is not the customer service site; however Miss Cat or someone from the shop may see this. You can always send a letter by regular mail with your concerns, if emailing or phoning is not feasible.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey Zen, Della here. I have not seen your email come through but please send the pictures of the broken products to order@luckymojo.com and i will see about getting you some new products to replace the broken ones. If there is a lot broken, you may have to file a claim with the United States Postal Service but email me at order@luckymojo.com.
I try very hard to make sure all of our customers are happy and taken care of!

Deacon Della ^_^

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 am

Tao And Zen, this may be an issue with your ISP (internet service provider) not the shop. Can you call the shop to discuss the issue?

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 pm

It may be a problem with his email account provider.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm

I am not a Lucky Mojo employee so I cannot speak to their shipping details, but I remind us all of a couple things.

1. Lucky Mojo is a small shop run by real people who are hand-crafting spiritual goods. It is not a mass-manufacturing factory and so it naturally takes time to get some products that are not on hand, or out of stock. It is the price for getting quality items. One I personally am willing to pay.

2. It is the holidays. Everything slows down this time of year. Things get backed up, more people get sick, and shipping by its very nature can be pain during this time of season.

What I usually do is place smaller orders for the things I need asap and these generally seem to ship faster. With my larger orders being things that I am not in a rush to use.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Processing time has been unusually long lately. I ordered some oils and I think something like a candle snuffer, on Oct 29th and the store said today that it might be processed this week or next week. I don't think it is a matter of anything being out of stock, from what was said on the phone I gathered that all orders were backed up.

Next time I order I am going to stock up even more than I already have, esp. with things like uncrossing products.

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:07 am

a few weeks ago I purchased a vigil candle to be burned at LM's premises for me. I have since sent numerous mails asking whether or not the work has been done and I know I'm supposed to get some kind of feedback on the outcome, etc,

All my mails are unanswered. I've ordered several times from LM already, and I've always received responses to my inquiries within a couple of days. I can't comprehend why my inquiries regarding my vigil candle are ignored.

Would someone from LM please reply to my mails?

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

For the past several weeks I have been writing to the people at LUcky Mojo concerning an order. I receive no replies - nada!

Today I placed a large order and again wrote at order@luckymojo.com and this time, my mail bounced!

I then wrote to an employee of Lucky Mojo who had once written to me, and this mail bounced too!

What is happening with Lucky Mojo's mail? Is there an alternate e-mail?

This is very frustrating and I'm very upset.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 am

Call the shop ameliabedelia.

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks for responding, jwmcclin, I guess I will call if I must, but what happened to their e-mail?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:33 am

Please do not start another thread on the same topic. I merged your two threads.

Only Miss Cat and the employees of Lucky Mojo can answer your question. Most of the moderators on this forum are volunteers who are not involved in its operation.

Personally, I have not had any problems with emailing Lucky Mojo. There may be some type of firewall set up with your email program; maybe someone more tech-savvy than I am can explain it better.

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 am

Hi Mama Micki, I know that the moderators are volunteers, and I only expect LM employees to respond to my mails and my questions, but my question in this thread is whether there is an alternate e-mail address.

I also never had problems with receiving responses from LM in the past. I've been having this problem for a few weeks.

The problem is not with my e-mail. I'm using yahoo and I've no firewall. I'm not blocking anyone and have received mails from LM in the past.

I also don't believe that LM would have blocked my mails since I'm a customer and been one for about a year. I do not believe LM would block customers.

On the last e-mail I sent, I cc'd myself, and received it. The problem with with LM.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am

ameliabedelia --

The email address order@luckymojo.com is working fine. Your message is in the queue to be answered. You should be hearing from us shortly.
catherine yronwode

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank you, Cat!!

I feel so relieved.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 am

Ameliabedella,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your email but here are a few things you should know if you are emailing us.....

I answer all emails sent to order@luckymojo.com. I'm here every Friday thru Tues so if you email order@luckymojo.com Wed or Thurs, I may not get to your email til Sat or Sun. If you have an urgent matter, let me repeat... IF YOU HAVE AN URGENT MATTER, call the shop! If you want to know about your candle, you can either call the shop OR email the candle setters at candles@missionaryindependent.org.

You also have to understand that we get a lot of orders, both products to ship (that have to be hand made) and candles to be placed on our altar, so if we have not answered your email you have the option to call us. Also remember that we can not comment on "how your candle is burning" until it is finished.

I hope this has helped you or anybody else who has questions regarding the emails. And please remember when sending your email, that you are emailing a PERSON so be kind in your words and we will do whatever we can to help you!

Deacon Della ^_^

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 am

As with any business where the products are hand made, not mass produced, there are times things can really seem slow and a long time in the waiting process. It is very easy to see only the small picture, "what you personally ordered". Not thinking of the big picture..... all the other orders that are flying in, and out at the same time.

It seems very clear to those of us that "know" the Lucky Mojo Products. As well as being able to understand why these times happen. I would far rather wait a little longer on my orders, and get the BEST, than to buy elsewhere, or get products that are at best questionable in quality and producing the desired effect.

That is why those of us that use Lucky Mojo products are willing to wait and understand why this happens at times. In fact, I personally would rather see orders filled that will reach the public first, and wait for those that are my own use.

keep up the Great Work Lucky Mojo!

Talb61

Unread post by Talb61 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

How lon would it take if an order was placed ofr books. I sent order on the second week of Jan, here we are at the end of the month I have not received any info nor the books. Can somone give me feed back?

Thanks,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 pm

We ship about 40 packages per day. To find out about YOUR package, you will have to contact the shop with your name. This forum cannot check order status for you, sorry! Try emailing order@luckymojo.com or phoning 707-887-1521.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

Dita
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dita » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I placed my order 3 weeks ago, was told I might have to wait another 5 weeks to get my products..The sad part is I live just half hour from Forestville. Now I'm wondering if I call and cancel my order would you have the same product in the store.. Are all products that are available online available in the store as well ?

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask... but I will really appreciate it if someone can give me some advice.

I submitted an order form through email on Jan30. On Feb 4 morning I called the store, and I was told that the store didn't receive the email. She suggested me to resend my email. So, I re-submitted my order form through email on Feb at 10ish.

I called the store again on Feb 5 afternoon. A staff told me that no email from me yet, but it could be because they haven't opened it. So until today, I still have no news / emails, and no deduction to my credit card.

So, what would be the best action for me now? Should I wait? re-send? or something else?

I'm just not too sure what to do and hope that I won't be charged for 2 times (because 2 emails). Suggestion is appreciated :) Thanks.

Earthwitch

Unread post by Earthwitch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

I placed an order and all my items came in like a week. Wow lots of things to read in order. Thank you. I ordered Money House blessing , this stuff is gonna be a staple it smells so good. I am gonna order others incense powders to see which smells the best. Luv everything. Getting ready for next order.

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 am

Hello Everyone, can anyone give me some suggestions? I re-send my 3rd email to them last Friday, but haven't received any replies at all. I cannot make a long distance phone call at work...I work from 8 to 6.... so I am not sure what to do in the meantime. Thanks.

threedoves

Unread post by threedoves » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 am

My order contained a mojo, which I know has to be made by hand and cannot simply be pulled off the shelf. Which is exactly why I order from LM anyway! So I quite understand that it'll take a few weeks before my order gets around to the queue. Is current turn-around time still about six weeks? I'm just curious!

My other orders have all been in-stock things, and I pick up most of my LM product from a local authorized dealer, so I'm not as familiar with this process.
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

If your order contains a mojo plus other items, you can request it be sent as a "SPLIT ORDER" -- your in-stock items will ship at once and the mojo will be hand-made and will ship when ready.

And, yes, mojo hands are currently running 4 to 6 weeks wait-time.

To arrange a split order when ordering, just write "PLEASE SPLIT ORDER IF NECESSARY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IN-STOCK ITEMS A.S.A.P." in the message area.

If your order was already placed without such a message, you can telephone the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for Della, Leslie, or Aidan and ask them to split your order.
catherine yronwode

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Dear Viennayeung,

We find no record of receiving recent email from you, but you do have a customer record with us. I have found your private email address and i have sent you an email. Please respond to the email and i will help you the best way i can! ^_^

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

Thank you Azumi_chan! I have just replied to your email! (sent 11:34am Pacific time)

ko07484
Newly Registered

Unread post by ko07484 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am

Hi,

I placed an order on the 23rd-Jan for the following items:

:::: Order Number: 34180
1 Holy Trinity (Santisima Trinidad) Oil OILCATTRIN
10 4" Altar Candle, Black CAN401BLAC
10 4" Altar Candle, Brown CAN401BROW
10 4" Altar Candle, Purple CAN401PURP
10 4" Altar Candle, Green CAN401GREE
2 Holy Trinity Incense Powder IPDCATTRIN

I've trying to reach the after sales service without any luck.

1) Basically i entered an incorrect email on my order (i can provide correction via private message)
2) Since the order we have moved home (I can provide new address via private massages)

I wanted to know if the items have been dispatched to the old address (If that is the case, i have a redirection of my mails. But if not it will be best to send to new address)

Can you give me an estimation on when to expect the items? If you need prove of purchase i can send it by private message.

Thanks and Regards,

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

ko07484 -- you would do better to call the shop, rather then hope Miss Cat or one of the other mods who also works at the shop sees this and can guess your real name by seeing your forum user-name. .
HRCC Student #1559

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Ko007484,
Please call the shop or email me at order@luckymojo.com and i will tell you the status of that order.

~Deacon Della ^_^

Shortie74

Unread post by Shortie74 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm

I ordered a mojo back on the 17th of February. Today is the 28th and i havent gotten anything yet . I know they are handmade but i wondered if this is OK or should i be worried that someone stole it off the porch? and im sure that since i have posted this i will get in the mail tomorrow as that is the way of the world :D

ko07484
Newly Registered

Unread post by ko07484 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 am

Azumi_chan wrote:Ko007484,
Please call the shop or email me at order@luckymojo.com and i will tell you the status of that order.

~Deacon Della ^_^
Hi ...Thanks for the response i have sent the email as suggested to order@luckmojo.com. Subject: Ref Mojo Order Number: 34180

Regards,

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm

@ameliabedelia , I've send them emails from yahoo, hotmail, gmail, I found yahoo, hotmail bounced by their system, maybe... however gmail works fine by now. Next time, try to use gmail.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 am

Just like to let you know that my LM order was placed on Sunday and received today, Saturday....all the way to the East Coast. Very speedy, Incredible service, and everything neatly packed.
Anyone who thinks that the LM order takes weeks, this is not correct. Unless, of course you order something which is out of stock. However, this was my 4th shipment and each one arrived in less than a week.
Thank you LM for such fast service!

threedoves

Unread post by threedoves » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 am

Just in case anyone is wondering about current turn-around-time on mojos, my wait has been nine weeks so far. If you have an urgent issue it's probably better to split the order or have them set lights for you. None of my stuff is rush, but if it was I would probably divide the shipping. I'm also lucky to have a local store that stocks LM stuff and carries most of the basics.

On the plus side, a busy LM shop is a good thing! ^_~
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Keirith, you are definitely appreciated! ...and we share your sentiments and testimony.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I just realized that in one of the orders I placed, there was a mojo bag. I may have to call them & have them take it out, since I don't want to wait that long for something I was iffy on in the 1st place. I ordered it in the beginning of March.

Beachroots
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beachroots » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am

Hi, I placed an order (#34322) on Jan 26, 2012 and have not received it yet. The order is 1 Hot Foot Sachet Powder, 1 Money House Blessing Incense Powder, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and 1 essence of Bend-Over oil. I did not order a mojo hand. I have called twice, months apart, to check on the status of my order. I spoke with Aiden on both occasions and he told me that the order would be another 2-3 weeks. My last call was over three weeks ago. He was unable to tell me what item(s) were holding up the order. I have already been charged for the products. Is there any way to find out what exactly is holding the order up? I will then be able to decide to cancel or split the order. For example, if it is just the book, I know I can also get it from Amazon. Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Have a great day.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”