Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
nati1

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by nati1 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

Good afternoon everyone,

Should I be concerned if I placed an order on 2/19/09 and have not received it?

should I call and check the status or give it a couple of weeks? I wish not to take up valuable time of the LM team. My other order did take about 4 weeks to arrive and all the LM products are worth the wait. I have since place another order which includes the book and I can't wait to put my hands on it!! TIA (thanks in advance)

ps... I did go back and check to see if there was some sort of "check order status" on the store webpage, was hoping I could insert the order No. and it would tell me status as to being processed, not received, in transit, etc. but I couldn't locate it, and not sure if there is such as "check order status", is there?

nati

Sharona22

Re: Order

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 am

I just received the mojo hand as well as the 3 dressed candles I ordered as well as 2 spell kits all of which were ordered on 1/31/08 there make them all with 100%passion and properly done some things they have already done but others take awhile. They were up to orders from 2/2/08 when I received my last box.As a person who gets all items kits etc. prepared by LM I can 100% say be patient it is worth the wait. Not only is the kit worth it but this forum makes it more worth it.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:31 pm

That is not really that late. In the future, if you want something like a book or altar statue, you can order that first and make a separate order for any other items. You will pay for the shipping, but you will get certain items faster.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Please telephone the shop to check on the progress of any orders that contain hand-made and custom-made spiritual supplies. The number is 707-887-1521, hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific time, 7 days a week.
catherine yronwode

Raven

Order information and questions...

Unread post by Raven » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 am

Greetings Catherine,
I was wondering if you could possibly give me an update on the progress of my order #4159
So many things have the potential to flourish in my life right now, some wonderful, some not so much...
I am starting my own Tarot readings for interested clients out of my home because I feel the time is right to proceed, so you can see how my additional needed requests on my order form come into focus, plus my relationship issues and money problems that obviously need help as well. I ordered your vigil candles because i have faith in the Hoodoo Religion as well as other magical belief spirituality/Religions. When I saw the Lucky Mojo site , something just told me this is where I needed to be and where I needed to turn to for the help in acheiving my future well-being.
If it wouldnt be too much of a bother could you let me know a tracking number as well. I do appreciate your help in this matter.
May your days be filled with many blessings for all the help you give to others...I look forward to hearing from you,
Raven
deniselynnrichard@yahoo.com

Avalon

Re: Order information and questions...

Unread post by Avalon » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 am

Raven, I'm not a site mod or anything, but you're better off calling the shop or sending an email rather than posting this here.

Good luck!

Raven

Unread post by Raven » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks Avalon I appreciate you taking the time to reply... Have a blessed day

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Raven wrote:Greetings Catherine,
I was wondering if you could possibly give me an update on the progress of my order #4159
So many things have the potential to flourish in my life right now, some wonderful, some not so much...
I am starting my own Tarot readings for interested clients out of my home because I feel the time is right to proceed, so you can see how my additional needed requests on my order form come into focus, plus my relationship issues and money problems that obviously need help as well. I ordered your vigil candles because i have faith in the Hoodoo Religion as well as other magical belief spirituality/Religions. When I saw the Lucky Mojo site , something just told me this is where I needed to be and where I needed to turn to for the help in acheiving my future well-being.
If it wouldnt be too much of a bother could you let me know a tracking number as well. I do appreciate your help in this matter.
May your days be filled with many blessings for all the help you give to others...I look forward to hearing from you,
Raven
deniselynnrichard@yahoo.com

Hi Raven,

You need to contact the store in order to get information about your shipment.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Raven

Unread post by Raven » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 am

Thanks Bri, both you and Avalon were very helpful and it is appreciated... I did indeed contact the shop, and was immediately greeted by a friendly, welcoming and helpful voice on the other end. I only wish I still lived in california so that i could actually go to the shop.

BrownButter

How Can I Check If My Order Was Mailed?

Unread post by BrownButter » Tue May 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I ordered the Uncrossing skit around April 26th. What's the normal time I can expect to receive it. I'm in NY. Also, should I call the shop? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Angelina

Re: How Can I Check If My Order Was Mailed?

Unread post by Angelina » Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi There,

I am also in NY and awaiting an order that includes a spell kit. I think that if they do not have any kit readily made, it can take quite a bit longer. This is what's great about Lucky Mojo because you can be assured your kit is of good quality and fresh! Just give them a call during their working hours(remember the time difference)They are very helpful and nice!
Take Care. :-)

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm

when did u place your order?

basilthyme

lucky mojo order

Unread post by basilthyme » Wed May 20, 2009 4:55 am

hello,

I just wanted to enquire on something

I placed an order on Lucky Mojo and received a copy on my email.

How can I find when my order is dispatched so i can know when i can expect it, i have my order no and everything.

Waiting to hear

Best regards,

Basilthyme

SouthernGirl

Re: lucky mojo order

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 am

I believe the best way is to call. With your order number they can review your order and see if there are items that need to be special made or if they have all the items in stock. That will make a difference in how fast you receive it.

They may be a little backed up right now - but the products are so worth the wait. Quality is evident.

mabel
Forum Member

Order tracking device?

Unread post by mabel » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 pm

I read somewhere on this site that LM was going to install software so that customers could track their orders. Any news on that?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Order tracking device?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 pm

I posted this on another thread last week. How did it end up here under another person's name?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm

opps sorry! I see that no one has replied to that so thought I'll ask again.... :oops:

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Im in massachusetts and ordered my first HHRM book 5/21/09 and let me tell ya im so anxiously awaiting for it..I did call and they said 2 to 6 weeks...cant wait!!!! :mrgreen:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

No problem. It would be handy to be able to track orders online.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

waterlady001

My order

Unread post by waterlady001 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm

I want to thankyou for your patients in my move from utah to nebraska I changed my address on my order now and just was wondering when I could expect my order to be mailed. thankyou You are very helpful :P

heathernijoli

Order duplication yesterday?

Unread post by heathernijoli » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 am

Hey guys.

I placed a pretty big order yesterday and found this morning that it went through FOUR times. I have responded to cancel three of the four identical orders, but wondered if anyone else had witnessed this when submitting an order through the web form. I wonder if it somehow had to do with my poor internet connection at the time?

Fingers crossed to get at least part of this order soon, wishing I hadn't waited so long to order!

Thanks for the great work ya'll do, the education you provided me through the course and the patience to deal with duplication of orders.

All apologies.

Heather Robinson Nijoli

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Order duplication yesterday?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Our server, which is in Texas, had a number of "burps" then due to power outages and failures and re-boots. Once the power surge things were resolved, the problem went away -- but in no case would we have charged anyone twice, anyway because we do not charge your credit card orders directly from the shopping cart. (We are not like Amazon.) We hand-run the orders when we enter them into our system -- and we did notice a bunch of duplicates on that day.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My order

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi -- this is not the best place to get answers to order shipment qwuestions, as i reply in the evening, after the shop is closed and the computers are shut off. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time and ask for Angela or Alicia.
catherine yronwode

heathernijoli

Re: Order duplication yesterday?

Unread post by heathernijoli » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 am

I wasn't worried. Thanks for letting me know what was up. I just wondered if it was me or a computer problem beyond my control.

Can't wait for my goodies. Thanks, Cat & staff.

preppieroots
HRCC Student
wondering about my order

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 am

Hi

I recently made a few orders from LM, and have received two packages so far...but oddly, the first order I placed has not come yet. I am thinking it may be due to one or more items being out of stock. I am a bit anxious because I really want to get my hands on Cat's Book, which is part of my first order...it also has some Hot Foot as well as Goofer dust, sachet powders...

I am super pleased with the boxes that have arrived though, and am working my way through the steps I need to fix these items...You all really pack a nice box!! They were very carefully wrapped and it took much strength to get into the boxes. I appreciate that very much. Thank you.

As for my query, I am thinking I need to call the store to see which item(s) may be out of stock, to put my mind to rest.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

robynrawr
Forum Member
Re: wondering about my order

Unread post by robynrawr » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Yes, call the store. They will be able to help you.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Thank you for the reply, Robyn. I will be calling....I'd be so sad if the first order got swiped in the mail or something.

robynrawr
Forum Member

Unread post by robynrawr » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

You probably just ordered things that need to be made. I get anxious for my orders too, so I know how you feel.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

Hi

I called and am relieved to say that it was just due to the book being back ordered. Phew. The rest of my order is on its way and the book will come in Sept. I am very happy. I have to say, each time I have called the store, though it has been different people answering, I am always treated with such kindness and respect and am very pleased with the customer service. Friendly and super helpful people work at Lucky Mojo. (Thank you!)

HoodooDoll

Useful Ordering Info (Especially for LM Newbies)

Unread post by HoodooDoll » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 am

Just received this e-mail from Angela,LM`s High Priestess of Production :)

Hello, and thank you so much for your order!

We make well over half of the items we sell, by hand, in small batches. This means that we cannot always, or even often, send out an order the same day is it received, unless it is composed entirely of items we *don't* make. Additionally, we fill orders in the same order that they are received. The only exceptions are in the case of a rush fee being paid to bump the order up in line (which we may decline to offer, at our discretion), or, as I mentioned, the order has only things that we buy and then re-sell.

Our standard order acknowledgment email letter states that you can typically expect your package in two to four weeks, though it *might* come faster than that. Mail order companies that say they will ship faster are either much larger than us, or not making their own products, or are selling inferior products with few or no natural herbs and oils. Some may fall into all three categories. Our regular customers much prefer our products to the other companies', and are happy to wait a little longer for them.

I hope you will find that you, too, prefer our products, and will have a little patience for them.

------
Sincerely,

Angela

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, CA 95436
707-887-1521 voice
707-887-7128 fax
order@luckymojo.com
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.htm

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Useful Ordering Info (Especially for LM Newbies)

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 pm

As I stated earlier -- so well worth the wait! I recall reading somewhere on the LM Webpages that the oils, incenses, powders and bath crystals are made in lots of 8 (I think...) so as to ensure that each batch is given due attention in crafting. To think, each item is prayed over as it is prepared and assembled with so much care and thought for quality and tradition. HoodooDoll, when you receive your first order you will know exactly why it IS worth the wait!

I am trying to get together a good inventory of items I use on a regular basis and stocking things I think I may need at some point as I am able to work them into the budget. I try to figure out what I will need for a month's worth of workings and order at least two-three weeks before I expect to need those items. I have just begun using LM products quite recently and already have favorite goods I can't imagine being without!

Good luck with your work!
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Yes, I really need to start "stocking up" my conjure pantry too. There are things I consider ordering on whims, but then oils and incenses I just never want to be without!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes, it's funny how I find myself passing over $80/oz. perfume in favor of my Attraction oil! The fragrance from the bath crystals is amazing and lasts from one bath to the next. My husband REALLY likes it, too.

I also like to keep a good supply of St. Expedite incense on hand; he's my Go-To guy! Other things I can't do without: lots of candles; plenty of loose herbs/roots (I favor those which can be used for more than one type of working.); and Chinese wash. I recently got the Parrot Botanicals #333 soap and it's very nice; I will definitely keep some in my medicine chest.

Other goodies I look forward to getting VERY soon, based on the raves of other forum users: Fast Luck, 7-11 Holy oil, Fiery Wall of Protection and Crown of Success. I am also quite intrigued by the layered Double Luck special dressing oil/cologne. There was a post recently entitled "theory behind hoodoo oil formulation" or something similar wherein a link was given to a page where Ms. Cat gave a traditional recipe for this product; it sounds like it would smell delightful and it just looks so cool! I also recently spoke to someone at the shop regarding the Lucky Spirit black incense -- it sounds really nice to add in with resin/herbs to custom blend incenses. She described it as very warm-smelling, all purpose in formulation and nearly double the size of the regular incense packets.

I also yearn for one of the St. Expedite painted bottle spells and will be getting one on my next order for sure. Tradition states you should display his image when petitioning him and I can't find a really nice piece of statuary. I've been making do with one of the holy cards, but I really like the idea of the painted bottle spell. (Again, my Gemini is showing; I love dualism!)

Ah, if only I were a rich girl!
Michelle
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

I usually recommend creating a magical cabinet or cupboard when one takes up magical work. If you use a dresser as your altar, consider using the drawers underneath to stock up on your magical supplies. Its always best to stock up in advance rather than need something in an emergency, but then wait for shipping ;-).

There is actually a post here somewhere with a list of supplies that people should begin stocking up on when they get into conjure. I highly recommend it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

i have my stock in different pretty boxes, i have separates the oils, the sachets and herbs, and don't let nobody touch my boxes, i have all my stock in my private closet. i love LM products.

HoodooDoll

Unread post by HoodooDoll » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I ordered the St. Expidite fixed bottle spell-I think the image of the saint on the bottle might be enough,Michelle (in addition to pound cake...& rum?...is rum a traditional offering,as well?).

But LM does sell different types of prayer cards,as well as small plastic figurines of St. Expidite,I beleive.

You sound alot like me-I am a Gemini,too.
It's not easy for us to control ourselves,& our workings can sometimes contain "everything but the kitchen sink".
We're curious & clever,& we can't wait to try out all of the options we've (usually) researched in earnest,as well as those that call to us spontaneously.

Are you similar?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Ah yes, I am a true Gemini and all the positive and negative that comes with it...I am innovative and look at things from many angles. I tend to approach my work from more than one direction -- like you, I do plan things out, but if I'm moved to change my plan at the last minute, I do. I am intuitive and pick up new information and ideas quickly. And I LOVE working with Saint Expedite; what better Saint for someone who likes swift action? Cleopatra commented he is attuned to my Mercurial energy and I thought that summed it up very nicely.

As for the bottle spell, that's what I was thinking, too; that I would display the bottle as the image until I found a statue I really like to add to my altar. The prayer card I got from LM is pretty, but the plastic statue doesn't do it for me. (It sorta looks like he's wearing cowboy boots... :lol: which cracks me up, not exactly appropriate for revering one's favorite Saint.) If you would, please, describe the size of the bottle and give your impression of the quality of the painting -- a PM is fine, if you prefer. Thanks so much!

Michelle

P.S. Anyone who enjoys working with St. Expedite and would like to learn more about this most wonderful Saint, check out http://www.SaintExpedite.org.
Psalm 121

seekingtruth

email notification?

Unread post by seekingtruth » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 pm

When you place orders, is there any sort of notification that your package will arrive? Because i know if you're not home they usually just leave the packages outside your door and i'm not too fond of the idea of my package being left out in the open like that until i get home...

Brida
Forum Member

Re: email notification?

Unread post by Brida » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi!

Call the shop, and ask if your order was shipped. I think they can request a signature at the time of delivery. Which means that if you are not home, they will take it to the post office, and you have to go there to retrive it yourself. That is what I had to do, and I had like four boxes.

So, whenever you are in doubt in regards to an order, call the shop!

have fun,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Speaking from experience, I know that if you have a large order that they will send you a UPS shipping notification that helps with tracking. I believe they do this for orders over a particular weight limit, but my orders tend to be rather large so I get these notification quite a bit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

phoenixrising
Forum Member

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 am

Even if you didn't get a notification initially, if your package has been shipped, you can call the shop and ask for the tracking number. Once you get the tracking number, you can go the website of the carrier (either UPS or the postal service) and put in that tracking number and there's usually a place on that page where they ask if you want to receive e-mail notifications on the tracking status of that package and you can put in at least 2 e-mail addresses where you want tracking information to be sent.

Hope that helps.

HoodooDoll

Unread post by HoodooDoll » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Michelle,

The St. Expidite bottle seems to have his image inside the bottle-there is a little window on the front,through which you can see it, but not very clearly (the bottle is small, just a few inches high).
So the statue (or card) is a must,in my opinion.

Sharon

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Sharon,
Thanks so much for giving a few more details about the Saint Expedite bottle. I really must get that soon; I've had my eye on that and the large red & black cross milagro to make a small shadowbox shrine for Saint Expedite on my altar. They way you describe it makes it sound very visually interesting. I appreciate the input!

Many thanks,

Michelle
Psalm 121

MysteriousMoon

How do I know if LM have received my payment?

Unread post by MysteriousMoon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 am

So I went to pay for my item that I have brought (BTW i ordered online).

I got an email saying my Order number etc.. but I don't know if LM have received my payment. :?

There's no confirmation or anything

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How do I know if LM have received my payment?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 am

The Lucky Mojo Credit Card Purchase Story, a Saga in 10 Acts

1) Your email order confirmation is just that -- an order confirmation. It is generated automatically by our online shopping cart system and it assigns your order a unique number.

2) Unlike Amazon, we do not automatically charge your card. We have had too much card fraud for that. What we do is (A) generate a new client record for you or open your existing client record, (B) download your order to our database, (C) check your services for availability of items and "zero out" items not in stock, and then (D) visually check the order for major discrepencies, such as card holder name does not match name of person ordering, card holder billing address is in a different state or nation than ship-to address, or both name of person ordering and ship-to address are different than name of card-holder and billing address. If your card fails test (D) we give it a "flag" (fraud warning flag) notice, and proceed to step 5.

3) We try to run your card via our online merchant services provider. If your card runs, all is well and your order confirmation serves as your payment confirmation as well. Your order goes into the queue in the laboratory, where we will hand-prepare all the spiritual supplies you ordered and pull all the shelf-goods you ordered.

4) If your card declines, we get a code back of some kind from our merchant services provider. This is a letter from A to Z, and it specifies the faulty condition, such as billing address doesn't match card number, zip code doesn't match card number, security code doesn't match card number, insufficient funds, your bank doesn't support internet card usage, invalid card number, stolen card for pick-up at the terminal, etc. -- and we then send you a "decline notice" detailing what went wrong and how it must be fixed in order for us to run the card.

5) The flag notice or decline notice may be transmitted to you by telephone at the phone number you gave us on your order; we will leave a message if you are not there and the phone is hooked up to an answering machine or voice mail service.

6) If you are not in the USA, we may send an email with a decline notice or flag notice to the address you gave us. If the email bounces, we mark your order "invalid email."

7) Three phone calls or three emails is all we attempt -- usually over the course of 3 business days -- which might stretch to 5 days, counting weekends.

8) If you call back, we write down whatever corrections you have made to the card information and try to run it again while you are on the phone. If the order was flagged because the card holder name and name of person ordering are different, we require to speak to the card holder for authorization.

9) Be aware that every time we try to run your card, a hold is placed for that amount on the funds at your bank for 24 to 48 hours before the funds return to your available balance. (Your bank does this; we do not.) This can cause your bank account to go into overdraft mode, if you are ordering incorrectly from several stores and they are all attempting to run your card.

10) If the decline or the flag cannot be fixed, the order is discarded, and no further attempts are made to contact you; a permanent "DECLINED" notice (with details) appears in your database records, and after three such "unfixed declines," we mark you as a "problem customer."

Oh, yeah, and here's your obligatory public service announcement: :-)

"This topic was posted in the "ask for help with your situation" section, but it is not about how to use magic to remedy or enhance your situation. It is a request for help with customer service, so it has been moved to the "General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you."
catherine yronwode

rootworker
Newly Registered

Order status

Unread post by rootworker » Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi cat

i ordered the Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode on may 8 & also paid . i send a email to order@luckymojo.com for the shipment status . No reply from you . i know your so busy :). please check it when you have time :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Checking Order Status

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 13, 2011 1:18 am

Sorry, rootworker, you cannot post here with a pseudonym and expect me to somehow check your order!Please see the above posts -- this is not the customer service desk. I do have some books to sign, due to the workshops, but the package may also have shipped, Angela answers mail sent to her at the email address you mentioned 5 days a week.
catherine yronwode

ariela
Forum Member

billing question

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi I just ordered an uncrossing kit and two candles, to St. Expedite and St. Dymphna.....and it all went through and I got an email confirmation that my order was received. However, my card hasn't been charged. How can I find out if this went through, or when it will? I just want to make sure. thanks

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Dymphna, St. Anthony, my departed ancestors

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: billing question

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

It might take a bit to post, but call the Shop, The Lucky Mojo Curio Company, open each day 9-5 Pacific Standard Time at 707 887 1521.
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student
Re: billing question

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Your card does go through. For the most part its just a posted transaction. And it's temporary until the next business day. So it'll be a "pending transaction". No worries.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

ariela
Forum Member

order tracking

Unread post by ariela » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Hi I ordered my first batch from LMCC am super excited! I don't know however when to expect it. I'm on the east coast, in NYC. Just wondering.

Uncrossing spell kit, and St. Dymphna and St. Expedite candles. I have more questions on how to do the uncrossing which I'm looking forward to I guess I should post that under spell kits? thanks

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna, St. Jude, Belial, Apollo, Aphrodite, my departed Dan, Danny, Donna, Marie love blesses!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: order tracking

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello --

Glad to see you here.

To track your orders, please contact the shop at 707-887-1521 or through email at order@luckymojo.com -- this forum does not track products availability, orders, shipping, or deliveries.

To ask about a particular type of spell kit and methods for using it, yes, post your query in the spell kits section of the forum and we will reply as soon as possible.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

gldys85
Newly Registered
hello!

Unread post by gldys85 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

hi i leave in Hartford Connecticut 06106 i ordered some things and was wondering well it take more than 14 days to arrive i ordered on Monday July 4.

Keirith

Re: hello!

Unread post by Keirith » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

I ordered from the East Coast about a month ago and it was here in 3 days!
Amazing!
And all so neatly and carefully packed!
However, I am sure alot depends on if the items you want are available or they have to create new stock for you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 am

gldys85, yes, call the shop, sometimes items are not readily available and have to be made, calling will give you the information you need. Good Luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gldys85
Newly Registered

Unread post by gldys85 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm

thanks for the comments i called they told me it should get here in a week and half they did not have the bath crystals made up yet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

There you go gldys85!

ameliabedelia
Forum Member

I'm getting no response to my numerous mails

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:07 am

a few weeks ago I purchased a vigil candle to be burned at LM's premises for me. I have since sent numerous mails asking whether or not the work has been done and I know I'm supposed to get some kind of feedback on the outcome, etc,

All my mails are unanswered. I've ordered several times from LM already, and I've always received responses to my inquiries within a couple of days. I can't comprehend why my inquiries regarding my vigil candle are ignored.

Would someone from LM please reply to my mails?

ameliabedelia
Forum Member

Is there an alternate e-mail address to order@luckymojo.com?

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

For the past several weeks I have been writing to the people at LUcky Mojo concerning an order. I receive no replies - nada!

Today I placed a large order and again wrote at order@luckymojo.com and this time, my mail bounced!

I then wrote to an employee of Lucky Mojo who had once written to me, and this mail bounced too!

What is happening with Lucky Mojo's mail? Is there an alternate e-mail?

This is very frustrating and I'm very upset.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Is there an alternate e-mail address to order@luckymojo.com?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 am

Call the shop ameliabedelia.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”