• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 am

Copyright Violators Will Be Banned - question for Cat

Please report copyright theft here: Eliminate thieves and help maintain the online spiritual community as a place of trust and respect.

Copyright Violators Will Be Banned - question for Cat

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Not that you don't have enough on your plate, but I've surfed on other rootworking sites/forums that blatantly copied pages from the LM site without giving credit to you (Cat Y). I'm sure it must be annoying as heck to see someone else taking credit for your hard work. :evil:

Is this something that you want brought to your attention whenever I come across it or just let it be?
flamethrower

Re: Copyright Violators Will Be Banned - question for Cat

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:08 am

She goes after those people like wildfire! Definitely let her know if you run across anything like that. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Yes, in addition to banning copyright violators from my site, in solidarity with other writers, i do want to know about sites that infringe on my copyrights or advertise my images without actually selling my products.

I also like to enlist my friends, students, and well-wishers in active web campaigns against these rip-offs -- exposing them, ridiculing them, making legal moves against them, and bringing their repulsive lies to public view.

The Lucky Mojo Fan Army to the rescue!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ablake » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Consider me enlisted in the LMF Army...

Where should we send a link :?:
ablake

Unread postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 am

I found an e-mail address for you, I think, but it's for friends and commune buddies. :)
Where do you want us to submit these links?

Maybe we can set up another page on this forum just for reporting copyright violators? Nothing too elaborate, just a place for the LM Fan Army to report these issues.
flamethrower

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 am

If you are a student, please post copyright violation notices to the hrcourse yahoo group. I will not "approve" them for the group to see, but i will see them and act on them.

If you are not a student, please send copyright violation notices to comments@luckymojo.com

Thank you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dawn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 am

What about websites that are based overseas? Do you have any recourse there? (UK to be specific) I came across one the other day selling most of your oils for about twice the cost. I looked for the logo thing showing them to an approved reseller, but couldnt find anything.
Dawn

Unread postby CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Yes, ...i i do want to know about sites that infringe on my copyrights or advertise my images without actually selling my products.

The emphasis in the above quote is mine. If a site showing LM products is actually selling those products, they are probably alright, though it never hurts to ask. :) The apparently exorbitant prices on the UK website are probably necessary for them to cover their overseas shipping costs, customs fees, and Value Added Taxes, which can all be shockingly costly. I think it's a testament to Lucky Mojo quality that they find the products to be worth the cost. :)
CarinHuber

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Copyright Theft Reports and Results