Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Pray on behalf of others and post your own prayers so that pastors, deacons, CSL members, and helpful people can pray for you.
jessie-luv
HRCC Student
Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Unread post by jessie-luv » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I want to give a big hug and THANK YOU to the Crystal Silence League of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for your prayers.

I was about to be evicted and requested 3 things: (1) favor with the judge/lawyers for an extension and (2) to find an apartment that would take me in (with an eviction on record) and (3) for the money to get the apartment.

3 days after prayer confirmation from Crystal Silence League members, got the money to get an apartment that didn't mind the eviction (had to pay a little extra but had the extra from $0 days before!).

The next week was the eviction hearing and the lawyer for the landlord agreed to extend my time to find social service and/or charity to help me - giving me 6 weeks to find money or move! (Which is great because the other apartment which I am approved on will take 3 to 4 weeks!)

I am soo happy, church, thank you thank you thank you!

Jessie

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You Crystal Silence League for your prayers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

That is a beautiful testimonial! The Crystal Silence League is such a good resource for people not knowing where to turn and asking for the simple help of prayer. Thank you very much for sharing that with us!

CSL Prayer Requests: --- http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 am

I have to confirm the story that the prayers I've posted I've seen motion on as well, after a prayer request we got a low cost loan to help realign our finances, (great in time for the holidays!), I've had my blocks it seems lifted, and my son seems to be doing a little better. And to connect two prayers, after the loan I was able to get the supplies I needed for an ongoing honey jar for my son!! Thanks so much for all of those that take the time to place the prayers on the alter at the church and all of those that continue to pray!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Thank you so much for that added testimonial, autumnalflower! I will be checking the Crystal Silence League page again today, after the Radio Show!
Joseph Magnuson

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Like this thread.....very informative.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Glad you found it, hapinys!

*Crystal Silence League* --- http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Joseph Magnuson

barat

Thank You, Crystal Silence League

Unread post by barat » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Thank you, Crystal Silence League, for your prayers, and Rev. catherine yronwode for the advice, especially regarding my daughter!

Many blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Crystal Silence League

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 pm

You are very welcome.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mistyblu

Unread post by Mistyblu » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am

I sent a request about a week ago and a couple of hours later this commercial came on saying "Chantelle (my name even spelled the same) wants to make her mom proud" it was so bizarre because in my prayer request I mentioned wanting to help my mom etc.

The moment you receive notification there's this overwhelming calm and a feeling of hope. It's like a reminder that you are truly not alone that someone cares enough to take the time to think of you, pray for you and nurture your dreams/needs unconditionally. It's amazing and gives you a huge boost.

Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Another wonderful testimony! Thank you for posting that Mistyblu.
Joseph Magnuson

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello Everyone :-)

I would like to thank the Crystal Silence League and everyone in the church who prayed for me through several difficult situations.

In one of the situations I was stranded far from home and a total stranger who happened to be an airline pilot took me into her home, fed me, provided shelter, and paid for a few nights at a hotel and I was able to eventually contact my family, who thankfully sent money so I could travel home. I was able to send my prayer request to the Crystal Silence League on a public computer. I believe this kind woman was sent to help me from the prayers from all who read my post and prayed for me. I am forever grateful.

Thank you again and many blessings to everyone. I read another testimonial about the comfort received from the notification emails we receive when someone prays for us and I too feel comforted and relieved. It is wonderful to know so many great people care :)

Good_as

Unread post by Good_as » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts! I submitted a prayer request about a week ago and I was successful in passing my exams :)

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Thank You, CSL!

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

I posted a prayer request a short time ago at the Crystal Silence League, and wanted to thank everyone who sent their brightest thoughts to me, and to my family. The situation I requested help with reached what may have been the best possible outcome, and other good things followed close behind. I am a believer, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first crystal ball so that I can begin to participate fully in the prayer work of the church. I can only hope that I will have the aptitude to help others as I have been helped.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, CSL!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 am

Love hearing good results, TheDixieFlatline
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, CSL!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm

That is great news. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't mention how much they love the Crystal Silence League and all it has done for them. I love hearing all of the success stories! Keep them coming...
Joseph Magnuson

queen2be
HRCC Student

Re: Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Unread post by queen2be » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am

Crystal Silence League, you're the best! I had an impossible situation at work waiting for me this morning and I posted a prayer request last night that it would go smoothly. I was so happy to see people had prayed for me and today things went even better than I could have dreamed.

Thank you for your prayers!

gm

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sat May 12, 2012 10:27 am

I put in a prayer request about 2 weeks ago or less that I could get caught up with my bills and have a little left over each week to roll over into the next...I received numerous emails that people were praying for me.

Today I just sat down to pay bills and figure out where I stand, and one bill, the amount owed was $30 lower than it was originally (they recalculated my payment plan). Then I realized I had the amount wrong on what I owed for car insurance (it was $40 less than I thought). Then I found out I could change the due date on my car payment so I don't get a late fee or them calling me every day to harass me. Because of this I have about $100 left over each week over the next few weeks and am caught up with no worries. Amazing! It seems like even though I didn't get any "extra" money that I wasn't going to get, somehow everything fell into a certain "order" that would make me get caught up. I feel sooo much better! Thank you!

JackieC

Unread post by JackieC » Sun May 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I guess maybe I'm tipping my hand here, since I'm logged on to the forum as JackieC, and that was my internet "handle" but I especially wanted to take the time to thank the CSL for prayers spoken for a little boy a few weeks ago. He's only about 18 months old and his story was that an older child came up to him and pushed him off a chair, but he suffered a fractured skull and loss of eardrum in one of his ears. I was very, very upset and worried about the boy. Well he pulled through it like a champ, time will tell with his hearing but most importantly the brain swelling went down and he is most definitely healing and back to himself. I'm not sure if I'll be in contact with his grandmother again, so I just wanted to thank you all again for your efforts and god bless you. :D

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 am

I submitted some prayer requests to the church and the Crystal SIlence League yesterday (I was in very dire straits emotionally about issues) and started getting emails saying I had been prayed for.

My landlay called last night, late for her, to say she would like to discuss making me her building assistant (she moved last week for health) and would give me a break on the rent too. It's a start! Thanks to those who did pray.

Now having been raised Catholic, I have a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth about prayer because of how it was taught to us (and how my grandmother prayed her litany of sorrows all day every day, mainly let me die, let me die, life is a vale of tears, let me die). And then there are those 'friends' of mine who refuse to have physical contact (because my situation might be contagious or they claim they don't know what to say---bull!) so they murmur they are praying for me from a distance. I didn't ask them to and in that case, it's a case of not doing anything and not feeling guilty because you are 'praying'. Kind of like when you read about a disaster on the internet and the comments are filled with people saying prayers are being sent to the victims. I remember one person from a tornado ravaged town said keep your *)&*(_ prayers, come help us rebuild! In other words, just saying you will pray for lack of anything else...that's not good enough.

So for me even to submit requests to the League was a big step. But I did. And I am hoping for the best. It's not that I don't believe in prayer. It's that too often people claim to be praying, but for all the wrong reasons (to look god, to feel less guilty, to bring about something very negative, etc. And I don't feel that here. That's a good thing!

Blessings to you all!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm

I love this post and I love what the crystal silence league is about, I personally feel everyone should join in and do their dilligence for others. It is so invigorating to the soul to pray for others and forget yourself in worship. It helps to give back which I love, great concept. I read a prayer and light a candle for each prayer dressed in a proper LM oil for that need. id love to join but I cant figure out how to order the crystal and join, if someone could share that info or link id be forever greatful.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Wed May 16, 2012 5:36 am

I have posted several prayers at the CSL, and have to say that the energy sent is ... tangible and powerful.
Most recently my boyfriend had been having many nightmares each night, every night, for a month straight. After posting my prayer request, the nightmares stopped completely and he has slept through the night each night since. I can't thank those praying enough.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow. Thank you everyone for the prayers---they are working (slowly, but they are showing progress!) Now I think I need to pray for patience =)

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Thank you CSL, both prayers I requested manifested with in such a short amount of time it blew my mind. Thank you so much

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Mon May 28, 2012 1:42 pm

I want to express my deepest gratitude to all those who have prayed for me at the church and through the CSL. I was surprised to find the prayer confirmation emails rolling in right away, and even more so to find some coming in even 10 days later. I really need the spiritual support and solidarity of this community to fortify my prayer, and as others have commented, the energy received is palpable.

It's an incredible feeling to know that people are standing with you in your intention, and devoting even a moment of their energy to your prayer. Thank you so very much; the church and the CSL has been, and continues to be, a great help and source of strength.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 am

I have only requested one prayer through the CSL, and I'm embarrassed to say that my initial attitude about it was "yeah right". It's now 2 months later, and I am still seeing results and people are still praying for me. My nasty neighbor will most likely never move away for good because of the cheap rent, but he is spending more time away than at home, and I'm happy. He is spending fewer days at home, and is gone most nights now. :D

This is such an awesome service, and I hope to set up my very own crystal altar some day. Thank you!
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 pm

the Crystal silent Leage is great. I have set a few prayers with them and have seen great results from all the hard and dedicated prayers. Its also encouraging when you get that email and see someone has spent time praying for you. I prayed for an ex to reconcile (wrote it yesterday) and today the ex messaged me that they broke up with their current lover and we had a small but good conversation. I wanted to post so ppl can know that nothing is too mundane to ask for, at first I was a little emberassed to ask but thought in the end its through service and prayer that we reach God.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

I also wanted to thank CSL for all the prayers and also Miss Cat, CM and Deacon Millet for the advice given a few months back on the LM radio show. My baby was born a few weeks premature but is healthy and strong. I was heavily attacked during my pregnancy and I believe with the assistance of all these prayers we were protected and safe. Thanks so much CSL for keeping us in your prayers

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am

Thank you, Crystal Silence League, for the prayers on my behalf. I started feeling better as soon as I started seeing my inbox filling up with people who had prayed for me. I have been crying less the past two days as well. :) So wonderful that there is a church where people would take time out of their day to pray for another!

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 pm

I recently posted prayer requests for my husband as he started being interviewed by prospective employers. This has been his most sucessful job hunting ever. He has two interviews this week and both are the third for the positions. Both of these are great opportunities. Thank you to everyone with Crystal Silence League for your prayers of support!
HRCC Student #1791G

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 am

Thank you everyone that prayed for the health of my very sick cat. I am happy to report my fine black kitty is feeling his oats again and is on the road to recovery, though he is still a bit weak (he's 14, after all!). I am hoping he never looks back =) This truly was a miracle and I am grateful to all who prayed, to St. Michael for his continued protection, and to the saints that watch over animals ; St. Francis of Assisi, St. Martin de Porres and St. Gertrude of Nievelles. Blessings and thanks!

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Thank you Crystal Silence League! My husband was offered and accepted the job he really wanted today!
HRCC Student #1791G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 am

That is amazing news. I love reading these CSL success stories!
Joseph Magnuson

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 am

I asked people to pray for my cat as he suddenly fell ill two weeks ago and basically scared the hell out of me.

I'm pleased to report he came through with flying colours. He had a pancreatitis flare and some IBS, which I would have never found unless I had taken him to the vet. I suspect he's had this for quite a while based on symptoms, but he never *acted* sick before which is why the vet also missed it until now. They gave him some steroids and I changed his diet to a grain-free formula, and he's pretty much back to normal! I say 'pretty much' because he's not being a hellion like he normally is, but it's supposed to be 114F today, so all my cats just want to sleep--not just him. He's 14 going on 15 so anything could be massive at this point--I'm hoping he lives another 5-6 *good* years with me.

Thanks to the CSL for praying for Jacob! He's fine now, and your prayers made all the difference in the world. ;)
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

blessedlou

Unread post by blessedlou » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:58 am

I asked CSL to pray for a relative. The medical procedure went well. Thank you CSL.

SoulMate

Unread post by SoulMate » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello, at the beginning of July, I posted a prayer request on CSL for an amount of money that was owed to me ($4900) to be returned to me asap. I also mentioned that I had been struggling financially and working only temp jobs for four years. I was prayed for by several CSL members. I believe at least 8 prayed for me. It was touch and go as to whether I would be refunded this money as the business person who owed it to me tried to say that there would be some sort of cancelation fee and/or a portion was going to be non-refundable. They also weren't very responsive when I was requesting the return of my money. (services were never rendered) Anyway, I am blessed and pleased to report that within two weeks of my submitting that request, I received my money in full. Not only that, but the check was mailed certified mail to me from a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY and arrived at my doorstep in 48 hours. I was so shocked and amazed I knew it was none other than the blessings and prayers from the CSL that made that possible. You cannot even ship certified from one coast to the other and have it arrive in 48 hours. And, this came from a whole nother country! Amazing! Thank God for the CSL! I am so grateful that you guys take the time to give of your energy and prayers for strangers like that. Love you all!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 am

Soulmate: Thank you for that *AMAZING* testimonial. It is because of these continued stories that I cannot wait to set up a dedicated space specifically for CSL altar after I move. Your story is wonderful!
Joseph Magnuson

SoulMate

Unread post by SoulMate » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

JosephMagnuson: What you guys are doing with CSL is truly a gift and a glory. Thank you soooo much again! I am indeed a believer!

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Thank you to all that prayed on my behalf! I have been suffering great pains from an eblation gone wrong! It's been a year of horrible and unbearable agony for me! I requested prayers to ease the pain for this last few weeks so I can have some relief and be able to afford the surgery. I am happy to report my usual pain has lessened enough to be functional and I will be having surgery in 2 weeks to finally end this misery! Thank you for helping me find some relief in this final month and being able to find the way to have the surgery I so desperately need! I truly believe your prayer answer helped grant me this ! I can not thank the Crystal Silence League enough !
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you, CSL. It's been a rough road over here, and your prayers were greatly appreciated. We got exactly what we wanted in court. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Thank you CSL for you prayers. I passed my state boards.

poster

Unread post by poster » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 am

Thank you to each and every person that prayed on my behalf. The pain in my appendix has subsided completely, and the surgeons are shocked by it and don't know why a pre-surgical antibiotic seems to have cleared up my suspected appendicitis. Usually when it gets to that stage, the appendix are always taken out apparently. The thoughts and prayers of everyone who prayed for me have prevented me being forced to have surgery 3 weeks before I am due to go on holiday to Cyprus.

The pain was so bad that I was sure I was going to have to have surgery. The antibiotics may have helped, but the odds were stacked against me. In my eyes the real cure was the miraculous healing power of prayer, and for that I have the Crystal Silence League to thank.

Thank you so much guys!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

Thank you so much CSL, everything happened just as I wanted with no long term legal ramifications. Thank you so much.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 am

Thank You Crystal Silence League! Your prayers have helped in my endeavors. Your prayers are soooo appreciated. I can't thank you enough.

blessedlou

Unread post by blessedlou » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you for your prayers. My doctor was drawn to a condition that normally would not be found untill it got medically serious.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I want to say a BIG Thank you to Crystal Silence League. I posted my prayer last night and it was the first in many nights,months probably where I actually had a good nights sleep and woke up feeling whole and healthier than I have felt for so long. I do not want to give details about what's going on in my life right now,its just too much-too deep. Just want to say thank you to all these wonderful people!!!!

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Thank you! All that have prayed for me! I am recovering well from surgery and making wonderful progress after surgery.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 pm

I agree with Joseph, it is great to hear so many good outcomes. Many and continued blessings to you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Hello I just had to sign in and to give a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all the dedicants from Crystal Silence League for me. All I have to say is WOW. I've asked CSL to pray that my dream company call me for an interview, which i was waiting for a LONG time for. I've posted this a few days ago, and out of the blue, after at least a year, on Friday, i finally get a call from them wanting to set up an interview for next week!!! you have no idea, i was stunned for the rest of the day. (Still am but also getting my co.research together to prepare for interview. :D ) I'm sooo happy and excited!! Now i will ask again to please make my interview a huge success when i get more names, etc. hopefully they will pray for me again! :) But CSL THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You are Amazing!

divasaint1

Unread post by divasaint1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 am

Hi all, I just give many many thanks to all the people from Crystal Silence League who prayed for me. My boyfriend's sister who was causing so much stress in our life has finally moved out of his home. Now we are working on rebuilding our relationship. I love you guys and this forum! :D

mystical_faery

Unread post by mystical_faery » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I have been praying for many things. But one of my most important prayers concerned my health. I went to my doctor on Monday and apart from having very small cysts on my right ovary I am completely and 100% healthy. I was having major female problems with continuous bleeding for more than a month. But Thanks to God and the Crystal League we remedied my situation and I am on the mend. Crystal League Rocks and it makes me feel cared for by people I do not even know but we are joined by a chain of prayer. I just want to Thank Ms. Cat and all the dedicants and members of the Silence Crystal League that offer prayer,positive thoughts whatever you do to the people in need. IT WORKS!!!! Thanks again much love and blessings to everyone

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Just would like to say thank you to everyone who prayed on behalf of my request. I truly appreciate it and am still getting prayers said for me weeks later. It means the world that people care enough for others to help
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am

Thank you for all the prayers. It means the world to me. Truly touched.
Blessings to everyone.
Thank you Almighty GOD.

shellbell4321

Unread post by shellbell4321 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 pm

CSL I would like to give my gratitude and appreciation for all of your prayers thus far!

I have been posting diligently since July of 2012 (and actually a few months before for the July hearing) in regards to my boyfriend Mike who is up for parole.

On 7/9/12, he went before the parole board which had 3 members, they could not come to a unanimous decision so they passed him over to see the 5-man board to meet on 10/25/12. Since July I have posted every few days requesting prayers that he is granted parole and given an immediate release.

I know we still have a little more than two weeks to go before that time is here but I would just like to take a moment and tell the CSL members how much I appreciate and am tankful for their prayers. My heart literally lights up when I receive an email saying that a member of the CSL has prayed on my (Mike's) behalf. It brings so much comfort and positive energy when I know that someone is lending their prayers and it makes me feel very hopeful that we will receive a positive outcome!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This means the world to us and I look forward to hopefully being able to post that he was granted parole and all the prayers and hard work paid off. You are all very much appreciated in my eyes!!

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 am

I want to thank the members of the Crystal Silence League for their prayers on my behalf.

Recently, I posted a prayer request in regard to my living situation and the problems that I have been having with my landlord. Well, not only has her court cases against me been dismissed (twice), I have been offered a place to live that is well within my means and is safe for my children. I am deeply appreciative and thankful for all of the prayers.

THANK YOU :)
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

blessedlou

Unread post by blessedlou » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:42 am

Thank you CSL. Had my surgery, no complications and no pain. Your prayers have truly been a blessing. I will visit often to pray for others.

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank You Crystal Silence Leaque,for your many,many prays on my behalf... Yours Truely, Haqqeka
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Thank You Crystal Silence League for your prayers again! They worked! Your efforts are much appreciated.

*i edited it bc i made typos, lol

juligrey

Unread post by juligrey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Thank you so much CSL!!!

I live in Wildwood, NJ, which was where Sandy was expected to make landfall on Monday. Our town had the highest rainfall total of any of those hit. On Sunday night I posted a prayer request asking that people pray for everyone in the storms path, and to keep my family and house safe. Today we were allowed back onto the island to check the damage. There was no damage to my house at all. Nothing. You could see the high water mark in the crawlspace, and the flood water rose to within two inches of our floor joists. On top of being possibly flooded, I had been worried that if we couldn't get back soon enough, we'd be the target of looters (we have a fair amount of crime in my neighborhood). When we got there, we saw a telephone pole lying across our front yard pushed against our fence and gate barring entrance. There was a metal "No Tresspassing" sign nailed to it. We have no explanation for how it got there, just that it must have washed up in the flood. I don't know that it would have stopped looters, but it was such a direct answer to my prayers I couldn't believe it.

I'm going to continue to post prayer requests for others on the Jersey Shore. We were lucky, but many, many others weren't. Please keep them in your thoughts.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you for praying for my cats, me and my house to survive the super storm. We made it with not much damage.
We fared fairly well. It meant so much to me that I got prayers in my email!
the-super-storm-is-coming-proection-help--t22386.html

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 pm

I just wanted to give a warm thank you to the members of CSL that have been praying for me to get a new job. I had been with out work or income for about two months. My prayers were answered and next week back to work I go. I also want to say thank you for all the prayers from the CSL that are aiding my boyfriend and I to heal our relationship and come back together. I am so thankful for the thoughts and prayers and feel truly blessed.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “The Crystal Silence League”