• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:42 am

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

Unread postby Demon1981 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey, im very new to all of this. My reason for coming here is a lover who once was perfect but I lost.

She was very obedient for lack of a better word and with this power I misused it. I do love her and have matured a lot since then, I just want what once was mine. We have been apart six months. .

I notice a lot of the users on this site are women and the domination spells seem to be of the girl of guy variety. Is it possible to get back my love where she'll want to do as I say and please me? Im done taking advantage of her, I just want to treat her like my princess.

It is a dire situation and our relationship is on life support. Can I get my love back in my way?

Please help
Demon1981

Re: guy domination of girl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Umm...i hear contradictions. You say that you are done trying to take advantage of her yet you want her to be obedient, and dominate her. Hmmm what was the reason for the relationship falling apart in the first place? I would suggest fixing that first, and having some reconciliation work done such as a spell kit, before trying to do a domination spell on her.

And if there is a chance felt misued because of something YOU did...you are going to have to fix that with the help of spells or no spells. Because if you dont fix those things...she will not stay.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Demon1981 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Theres that over played saying "with great power comes great responsibility". Well I was too immature to do what was right. We had a great relationship. I messed up by not coming through on my promises. Such as finishing school, etc. And it IS true that you dont know what you have til you lose it. We still do talk since I call and she still picks up. And I do know that she's not with anyone. Its been like a six month breakup. constant fighting. Im ready to be the man I always said I would be. Im ready to get rid of my peter pan complex. Im not going to lie and say that I was the best boyfriend. Im doing taking advantage of her in the sense that Im done having her do and me sit back and reap the benefits. I want an equal relationship. Truth is most people dont give 100%, not like she did. I want that back so I can give it back. Its a complicated sitation (everyones on here is) but I love her and want to marry her. I would marry her tomorrow if I could and would work my butt off proving that I deserve her..I wish I could go back to day one...
Demon1981

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Well if you and her are broken up and there is still constant fighting...then there are some unresolved issues. I would probably do reconciliation spell kit, and make sure you work on yourself in the time being. Also, if you haven't already you probably should put her in a sweet jar (its been talked about constantly on this forum) and you need stop fighting with her. By you fighting with her while your broken up...signifies that you and her shouldnt be together and that one of you havent changed.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 am

Six months is tough.

Do a thorough spiritual cleansing of your home - including your computer, if you've fought online - to clear away memory of fights. Use white sage and lemon class to clear unresolved issues. I've dressed candles with them, though it's a bit troublesome.

Honey jar is a must, with the right love herbs and balm of gilead (to smooth and heal), try your best to get her hair for the jar. Speak to it every night as if you're talking to her. In the past I tried putting my man's hair in tranquility oil (when we're apart) or stay with me oil (when we're together) to stop the fights. You'll need to pray over it and speak to it.

Then do the reconciliation spell kit. That sincere dressed letter, in which you tell her how you'd want to treat her right now, would be crucial. I wish you good luck.
cabriellenil

Coercive Love Spell With Candle

Unread postby luckycharms13 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I already had an Intranquil Spirit vigil set at the MISC a month ago and since it didn't burn completely clear.

I want to back it up with a pink 4" candle.

Could I use Return to Me oil with Do As I Say and/or Essence of Bend Over oils?

I don't have any other coercive oils, except Follow Me Boy.
luckycharms13

Re: Substitute for Intranquility oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Yes, those oils are good, and you can mix them or blend them too. They are not the same as Intranquil Spirit oil, but they are forceful, in a loving way.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycharms13 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks, miss cat
luckycharms13

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:17 am

You can include the follow me boy as well if you would like.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckycharms13 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm

I used Return to Me, Bend Over, and Follow Me Boy. Powerful stuff! :)
luckycharms13

my husband left and divorced me when i was in hospital dying

Unread postby monica123 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:31 pm

my husband that i sponsored from Egypt to canada left when i was second time in hospital in infection disease hospital in Romania fighting for my life with h1n1. I had been 4 times in coma. He got fed up and started looking for women on internet from the day I left second time. When he found out that I might have cancer he went to his dirty coptic church gave money and made the annulment of the marriage with one dirty priest that we cannot call him a priest. When i came back this year in may I was so inoccent i asked help of this priest and other2 priests that were stopped by the first one to stop the annulment and try to speak with my husband. He is 9 years younger, he is 34 and I am 43, born on may 12,1967, but people were saying i look younger. The problem here is that he might have used me to come to Canada, but before he cared about me, he is a sagetarius and a Dragon, very very handsome man and he got involved with women my absence to the hospital. I missed first time 5 months and then 3 months. The second problem is his family didn't want him to stay with me just to arrive in Canada and then to marry an arabic tall woman like him. they through a sand on me after his father died, this happend in Egypt and i became very ill after. also his uncle came with h1n1 virus and also they brought me to a church in Assiut, egypt where an old woman was keep looking at me insistently, i asked his mother why and she answered that she is trying to make me pregnant(how stupid), the old woman was looking at me very badly. other factor could be his girlfriend that was at the wedding in the church, she took pictures, or more i suspect the family, sisters, mother and brother who had all my clopthes, shoes, pictures and made me very sick to die. i had survived the pneumonias now i started loosing blood through colon and they are attacking my brain to go crazy. for him they changed him so much when i came back i tried to meet with him he lost a lot of weight, now he hates, now he misses me "but i am not for him", he took me in his arms and said i still love you. he divorced me already, now since may he got involved with a woman and many other woman, he wants to marry again with somebody else younger and taller.....there is still love there i dream him talking to me, loving me, now he stopped any communication, i don't know where he is in Mississauga, toronto. what can i do to bring my husband back i run out of time because i was very ill couldn't take care of this matter, even today i am not very well. what can i do to move fast and stop him to remarry and bring him back, i didn't even call immigration. please help with a suggestion ASAP.
monica123

Re: my husband left and divorced me when i was in hospital dying

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

This is a tough one. You posted for help and some answers -- so here are a few of mine:
Welcome to the forum.
If he left you to die not once BUT TWICE this man is not worth your boot tracks-- regardless of how you still feel emotionally.
I HIGHLY suggest a reading through the AIRR and some ROOTWORK:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
You need Some healing work done on you ASAP-- do NOT WAIT.
You also need a cut and clear to rid you of this man once and for all.
He may very well have married you just to get in. Why would you expose yourself to that which is clearly detrimental and who had no regard for your LIFE!!
Now that the tough love is over, This situation is a bit closer to me than anything I have ever shared in this forum...I was lying in a hospitol bed and on a vent for almost two weeks-- long time critical and-- as soon as I was physically able to drive a car (after having been misdiagnosed three times) I drove my car 752 miles-- while still septic. I received medical treatment (which saved my life and frankly the Doctors were amazed at my will to live and that I had done what I had done) in the place I call home now. I brought my then infant ten WEEK old child with me
I left I filled for divorce and I never ever regreted it for a single minute. My ex husband visited me twice in 18 DAYS and had issues (but that is another story)
So get the reading and have the Reader/Rootworker from the AIRR assist you for the sake of your Mind, Body and Spirit.
Take Care and Be Blessed and open to a healing new road.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: my husband left and divorced me when i was in hospital dying

Unread postby corazon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

heck yeah - amazing advice TripleThreat!!!! I knew you were an amazing woman - but dang girl!!! wow.

Monica123, get that reading as advised. I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!
corazon

i want her to give it to me..

Unread postby 420king » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 am

hello i have a question,,, i know i need to have a reading, can you recomend a great one,,, i want my sweety back, she lives in another city now,,, i have no personal items of hers,,, i want her to come back to me,,, to give me her love, her money,,, and to marry...
ive though of many things,, now that i think about it everytime she goes there she always dislikes me..hmmmm
THE 420 KING
420king

Re: i want her to give it to me..

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 am

You can find a list of good readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:51 am

420king wrote:hello i have a question,,, i know i need to have a reading, can you recomend a great one,,, i want my sweety back, she lives in another city now,,, i have no personal items of hers,,, i want her to come back to me,,, to give me her love, her money,,, and to marry...
ive though of many things,, now that i think about it everytime she goes there she always dislikes me..hmmmm

You need to get a reader like Devi said, and I would recommend that you go with one who does reconciliation work because that is what you are after. Also, to familiarize yourself with reconciliation cases and what is involved in them, please read:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Definately start with a reading. You can go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and click on the Love Drawing and Reconciliation page to get a list of all the workers who will do work in this field.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

How to get him to pick up and MOVE home?

Unread postby LuckOnMySide » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 pm

My Husband. We argued and he left, he wants to come back he tells me so all the time. But he won't physically DO it! What can I order and get to put on him for him to actually want to physically pick up and move back in right away? I need quick, powerful items. Any help appreciated. Thank you :D
LuckOnMySide

Re: How to get him to pick up and MOVE home?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

I would make sure that you get a reading to see what would be helpful to your situation, and the most effective method. As for something being "quick, powerful" well everything can be that way and each situation is different, and what may be quick and powerful for someone else's situation may not be for yours. This is why it is important to get a reading.

While you are waiting for the reading, you can start a honey jar with a pink or red candle on top of it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:06 am

Here is a link to a honey jar spell and LM sells one specifically for reconciliation http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Also, you might consider having LM set lights for you while you wait for your reading http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I'd go with Road Opening work to clear out anything holding him back with a moving candle spell to physically move him back in. Definately start with a reading though.

If you can capture his footprint mix it with Return To Me Powders and Commanding and walk him back home.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckOnMySide » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:05 pm

I have had two card readings with Cat and then Cat and Dr. K. There is a blockage. But the readings were a while ago. Thanks for the info. I have a honey jar and pink candle going.. I will try for the footprint but he hasn't been coming over lately.
LuckOnMySide

Unread postby LuckOnMySide » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:05 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I'd go with Road Opening work to clear out anything holding him back with a moving candle spell to physically move him back in. Definately start with a reading though.

If you can capture his footprint mix it with Return To Me Powders and Commanding and walk him back home.

What is a moving candle spell?
LuckOnMySide

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 pm

A moving candle spell to draw someone is when you take two figure candles (you can use free standing candles as well) and place them about a foot apart (depending upon how much room you have) and move them together a little everyday getting closer each day. ON the last day the candles should meet in the middle of the space, and you let them burn completely down. When it is to draw someone for love situations, the candles are pink, red, or even white. And of course, you would dress the candles with appropriate oils, herbs,and powders to help the situation.

Here is one located on Miss Bri's page, it is the first picture.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e=Miss_Bri

You can type in "moving candle spell" into the search bar, to learn more about them.

Also, Henri Gamache's book The master book of Candle burning is a GREAT book for learning candle spells. ALthough the set ups can be quite elaborate you can scale them down a bit like with just two candles as I have stated. But its a great resource to any hoodoo library.

And you can read more about them here as well
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... dle_Spells
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckOnMySide » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank you for the great information. I will order the candles tomorrow!
LuckOnMySide

Unread postby LuckOnMySide » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm

So there is no other spells or oils to make him move home?
LuckOnMySide

Visiting My Targets House...

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am

Hi,

So, I am going to be making a doll baby for a guy I really, really like. Something happened about a year ago where he sort of just had someone work to make his feelings subside, I know there was some type of work done against us...I really fell for him, and he did like me a lot at one point.

I am going over to his apt. this week and need to know what, if anything of main importance, should I grab from his room/ bathroom to craft the doll baby from or use to stuff it with for the purpose of binding / love me or die / bend over ect.

I also wanted to know if there was some work I could do before hand that would make it easy to obtain certain items before I head over to his apt?

Please let me know...

Thanks!

-L-
daughter_of_flynn

Re: Visiting My Targets House...

Unread postby JCPA72 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 am

daughter_of_flynn,

A quick answer would be - if you could get a hold of his dirty/already worn socks or a worn shirt also if you can collect some of his hair.
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Unread postby corazon » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 am

daughter_of_flynn,

You are seriously considering doing a love me or die spell??

I highly highly suggest you think about this one for a really long time, and also get a reading from a member of AIRR (readersandrootworkers.org)

If you want to work a doll baby for love, that would be better for your situation in my humble opinion. Get any personal concern of his to either stuff the doll baby with or craft the doll baby out of (like his worn sock, underwear, or t-shirt). Then work the doll baby for love by first baptizing him to your target, then annointing him with love oils. Then you talk to him and put him in your panties.

There is a VERY long thread about doll baby work here:
doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html#p66473

read that entire thread, it will have many ideas on how to work your doll baby.

Also, if the reader thinks there was crossing done on him you can do uncrossing work on the doll baby. I'm pretty sure there will be advice in that thread I mentioned, if not your reader can give you that advice.

good luck -
corazon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 am

daughter_of_flynn,

Please understand that a "love me or die" work is LITERAL. You are basically working to physically kill the person if they will not love you.

Corazon is right - if you think that your relationship was crossed up, then you need to a) get a reading to confirm that, and b) then work to undo that work. From there you can start working to repair the damage.

Look for hairs in the bathroom or on the bed pillows while you are at the house, and of course unwashed socks or other laundry that you can grab without being noticed make excellent concerns for your uncrossing and love work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby michaeldavis » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

daughter_of_flynn,

Hmm. Maybe this is what you need to do. But consider: things that are created through magic tend to be short lived unless we can sustain them some other way. In other words, I can do some money drawing and get it. Then it will be gone unless I can find a mundane source of funds (like a job). Sadly, in my own life, I discovered this is true about Steady Work and Road Opening spells as well. They do work. We get what we want. But then it's up to us to capitalize on those advances and anchor / sustain them in objective reality. Jason Miller, a well-known sorcerer, once wrote, "First comes the working, then comes the work." This seems true no matter what magic you use. Moreover, we can keep doing money workings, but the money won't likely come from a single, consistent source. And the amounts will usually vary. So it is with love and all else.

If we want the consistent love of an individual, we can either lay a trick on that person because we know it's the right thing to do (s/he really does love us and the trick is just the best way to bring about the highest good) or because we know s/he wouldn't love us otherwise. The former is very good because we already have an objective anchor--our target's natural tendencies; the latter is much more of a challenge because we have to believe that with magic over time we can change the target so that s/he starts to love us. Sometimes we can. Other times, we'll be entering a world of hurt. (Incidentally, I just finished Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, which opened my eyes to a lot of new possibilities. If you have this book, check out the entry talking about "A Woman's Thirteen Year Rite of Capture" and you'll see the best example of what I'm talking about.)

Imho, it seems like the bottom line is: we need to be just as sure about the work we'll have to do after the working. The suggestions that you get a reading are really good ones. A good reading can address these things as well as the best magical strategy to take.

MD

PS: It seems that the "Love me or Die!" spell is meant to soften the target up so that you can nurse him back to health (thereby grounding his affections in objective reality--the affection he might feel for you nursing him back). Otherwise, why not just opt for a straight death spell?
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

daughter_of_flynn,

Love Me or Die will sicken someone and will lead to their death should they choose not to return to your affections. It is the ultimate coercive love spells. Conjure work often relies on rather straight forward names, "Love Me" products are aimed at getting someone to love you.

Love Me or Die is either love me or die. Simple as that. And as serious as a shotgun.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:06 am

Hey, Thanks everyone...

Actually, I wasn't planning on doing a love me or die spell. I just wanted to make a doll that would draw my target to me and be attracted to me. You know, to get him to not stop thinking of me. I also wasn't sure what curios or herbs to use in/on the doll I make...any suggestions would be appreciated.
daughter_of_flynn

Unread postby Witchyone » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey guys,

I've been reading the forums and have come across some great stuff. I'm new to the forums and have a question about work.

I want to break my ex's resistance to my magickal workings and spells but I'm not sure how to do it. I believe that he is resistant now because my work doesn't manifest on him much anymore (unless it just needs more time to work).

When we first started dating, I made a doll of him and bound it to keep him faithful to me.

Recently, I placed him in a mirror box to return all of the negative feelings and treatment he gave me when we were together. I did this while we were still a couple actually, and wanted him to know how he has hurt me and made me feel, but we are broken up now.

The mirror box was around three weeks ago, and we broke up a couple of days ago.

I'm anxious to purchase some lucky mojo products because I'd like to be able to perform some work on him but I think that he is resistant now.

Are there any herbs, oils and other items that I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Unread postby Witchyone » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Also, I wanted to add that I am currently burning a St. Martha the Dominator (red) candle for us since Tuesday. If this topic has already been discussed, please forgive me for bringing it back up again. I've tried to type in the topic of resistance and nothing came up regarding the topic, just as various things mentioned within a different topic relating to another kind of work being done. All thoughts are appreciated.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Re: Breaking My Ex's Resistance to Workings

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 am

What exactly are you trying to do? Curse him? Get him to return?

If you don't want him back, it might be a better use of your time to Cut and Clear and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 pm

This thread may help you... overcome-resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html
AmaSarah

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Mama Micki wrote:What exactly are you trying to do? Curse him? Get him to return?

If you don't want him back, it might be a better use of your time to Cut and Clear and move on.

Hi Mama,

I'm trying to get him back so I've been burning a St. Martha Dominator candle. But before we broke up, I put him into a mirror box with all of the things he's been doing that were hurtful to me so that he coukld have a taste of his own medicine, so to speak. I was hoping that the mirror box would let him know how I was feeling and "inspire" him to straighten up his act before he lost me for good.

But right now, the St. Martha is burning cleanly and I asked about the resistance because I wasn't sure it was working, but now I think that I've been getting signs that it is, although I'm not sure. Usually, I can tell when I'm getting a sign but I've chalked these up to coincidences, such as his first name appearing on a student document at the college I work at, and the song he dedicated to me last year that came on the radio at work today (which plays a mixture of current and older songs, but hasn't played that song even though its an oldie as well). Originally, I was under the impression that it wasn't working because the other spells I did on him didn't seem to be working so that's why I asked about the resistance. But, I'm wondering if these are signs that I'm getting telling me the candle is working. Maybe I was jumping the gun and not seeing the magick work clearly because I'm torn emotionally right now. But I'm going to read up on the resistance in lovers that was posted by AmaSarah (Thanks, AmaSarah) so that I can best prepare for that, if need be.

But since I put him in the mirror box and threw his negativity back at him, do you think that that's the reason why he said that he was confused and was unsure of a relationship right now? He runs everytime we have a spat but this one was much smaller than the usual, and things were much better between us before we broke up, even though I did the mirror box spell a few weeks ago. Thanks, guys.
Witchyone

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm

AmaSarah wrote:This thread may help you... overcome-resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html

AmaSarah, the link to the resistance of lovers states that, "Behind your altar place a bucket of dirt gathered from a crossroads or water from a river".

There is no river by me...I'm in New York City and have no access to a close-by river. Also, I cannot obtain a bucket of dirt from a crossroads. Can I use either a small pail of tap water or a small pail of dirt from the flower shop or Home Depot / Loew's instead?

Thanks
Witchyone

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Also, I've mentioned signs today at work...his first name which I used to see alot of when we were together but not before we met, and then I had stopped seeing it for awhile, but it just reappeared again today (his name is common enough, but not too common that I should hear it as often as John, Mary, Bob, Tom, Kate, etc.), and a song he dedicated to me last year that was in one of his poems.

Well last night, there was a ladybug on my lamp, and even though it's warm and my window is open, I've never had a ladybug in my home, just other creepies that i'm not too fond of and I've been living here in my apartment for 14 years! What do all of these things mean? Are they signs? And if so, do you think that they have any relation to the mirror box spell and the St. Martha candle spell?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Bu I've actually tried to look up ladybugs and their symbolism to magickal traditions and pretty much came up short. I only get their general symbolism. Thank you guys again...you're all wonderful and so wise :)
Witchyone

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

There a few things that need addressing here.

First you put your [ex] lover in a mirror box, but you are working with Saint Martha to bring him back. These are two opposing works. One is aimed at binding, restraining, reversing, and punishing. The other is aimed at compelling him to return. I see this all the time in clients, who want their ex lovers to suffer, but want them to come back and love them. Sorry, but that's not how a relationship works. If he's that much of a jerk that he warrants a mirror box then toss him in one and bury him and walk away. Cut and Clear, end of story.

If he's someone you really want back in your life, then you cannot punish him but pray for him to love you too. This approach is unstable emotionally. Either he's hurt you so bad that he needs to pay for it, or you're willing to forgive and mend the relationship. Reconciliation involves healing, not a tit-for-tat.

If he's telling you he's confused its because you've put him in a mirror box and you're trying to drag him back. Our work isn't "symbolic." You've literally put him in a box where everything he does bounces right back at him, traps him, and keeps him from doing anything. Its like putting him in a jail cell then trying to drag him through the bars with a rope you've lassoed around his neck. Not going to happen. Make up your mind on what you want.

Second issue, no dirt from a flower pot is not going to work, nor is tap water. I wrote that spell and when I say dirt from a crossroads that exactly what I mean. You are obviously new to this type of work so I highly suggest you take the time and read a bit about hoodoo and conjure so you learn what this "stuff" really is about.

If you're going to do the work I outlined, then you'll need dirt from a crossroads or water from a river. And if you live in New York City, you can absolutely do either of these things. I have clients in New York City who do it all the time. It may mean having to get up early in the morning to literally brush up some dirt, or having to drive (or use public transporation) to get to a body of water, but do the work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:There a few things that need addressing here.

If he's telling you he's confused its because you've put him in a mirror box and you're trying to drag him back. Our work isn't "symbolic." You've literally put him in a box where everything he does bounces right back at him, traps him, and keeps him from doing anything. Its like putting him in a jail cell then trying to drag him through the bars with a rope you've lassoed around his neck. Not going to happen. Make up your mind on what you want.

Conjure man, I fiured that, this may have been where his sudden confusion came from. Thank you Conjure Man.
Also, I understand that hoodoo and conjure are not symbolic. But let me make this clear. First, I wouldn't disrespect any magickal tradition or system or religion in that manner. I, myself started out wiccan but have learned so much from various traditions, I've "branched out" which is why I could not consider myself to be wiccan any longer, nor can I say that I am apart of a coven, nor belonging to any one particular magickal path. I just consider myself to be a spiritual individual, but also under basic "terms", a witch, or a practitioner. I have been a practitioner for about 14 years now. No, nothing in the occult, in conjure, in any magickal religion or in The Craft is "symbolic". Everyone lives and practices according to what is best for them, what they have been tauht, what they choose to learn. I think you've misunderstood what I was saying. Perhaps others who may be new to any magickal system, tradition or religion may refer to any portion of the occult or any magickal religion as "stuff" and "symbolic", but I certainly do not. I'm trying to learn, and the boards are how I'm doing it until I can et up the extra funds to take courses. I like to learn new things so that I can have the helpful knowledge at my fingertips to enhance the way my life is lived. I'm a mother. I work and I'm in school. I'm constantly trying to help myself, but not at the expense of other people. I may be new to conjure but I don't undermine or take lightly the work that you and others here know, teach and practice. To refer to anything that others teach here, or anywhere else within the "magickal community" is a blatant slap in the face, and you won't hear anything ill flying out of my mouth.

Also, when I mentioned "symbolic", I was referring to the information I've found online regarding the ladybug. The websites I've found were all sites that spoke about the symbolism of the bug and what it means to see them in your dream, in your windowsill, etc....my finger pointing at anything "symbolic" was no reference to conjure. Again, that's denouncing its power, others' beliefs and watering it down, and again, it is a slap in the face.

Second issue, no dirt from a flower pot is not going to work, nor is tap water. I wrote that spell and when I say dirt from a crossroads that exactly what I mean. You are obviously new to this type of work so I highly suggest you take the time and read a bit about hoodoo and conjure so you learn what this "stuff" really is about. If you're going to do the work I outlined, then you'll need dirt from a crossroads or water from a river. And if you live in New York City, you can absolutely do either of these things. I have clients in New York City who do it all the time. It may mean having to get up early in the morning to literally brush up some dirt, or having to drive (or use public transporation) to get to a body of water, but do the work.

I wouldn't have a problem rising a bit early to get the necessary or required items, but my concern was how to pull it off. I've never had to use the dirt from a graveyard before nor fresh water from the river, and I wasn't sure how I would be able to accomplish that. That was the reason why I had asked about the substitutions. It had nothing to do with me being new and not wanting to do the work. There were plenty of other works and spells that I've viewed on the boards that others have asked about rearding substitutions and some were ok to do since there are many ways to cast a spell or et a working into progress. I was just asking if this work was one of them. I don't doubt that others weren't able to get their water and graveyard dirt. But the question was based on whether or not I, myself would be able to obtain the ingredients / tools for the working.

I appreciate your answers, your response and your time, Conjure man, because I know that you didn't have to waste your time responding. But unless I'm reading the energy from your posts incorrectly, you need not be so harsh. I didn't ask these questions or come here to offend. I asked because everyone here is so knowledgable, I was bound to get some great direction for my work. If I have offended you, then I apologize.
Witchyone

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 pm

No need to apologize. You are indeed reading the "energy of my posts" wrong.

If you knew that putting him in a mirror box was not a symbolic act, but a literal one, then you wouldn't be confused as to why he's hesitant or confused. We are not trying to make you defensive, we are trying to instruct so you learn to work effectively and as such succeed in your endeavors.

This isn't even about respecting a tradition. People from other backgrounds have a hard time with the magical work of conjure. Other traditions tie up a doll baby or image of person with the idea it will keep them from harming people--a symbolic act (the word symbolic and impotent are not synonomous as you seem to think). In conjure if we tie something up it literally restrains it. If we bury it in a graveyard it is to literally kill. If we toss it into a mirror box it literally traps them.

This is the source of your issue with your ex. If you're new to conjure and you did this, now you know.

As to substitutions, you are again getting a little confused. If someone is asking for a subsitution, they are still asking for a magical product: a love herb for a love herb, like using Ginger rather than Cinammon in order to heat work up. You are asking to use dirt from a flower pot to replace a magical curio, or tap water to replace the natural spirit of a river. This is my correction, not that you asked for a substitution. It was that you missed the point of working with these elements.

Again it is fine to be new and learn. No need to apologize or get defensive, simply be open to the tradition and learn.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

People who want revenge often use the phrases "give him a taste of his own medicine" and "I want to teach her a lesson." I suppose this sounds better than "I want the emotional satisfaction of seeing him (her) suffer." It is unlikely that any bad luck your target may suffer as a result of your work will make him or her change; he or she will probably never connect the bad behavior with the resulting misfortune.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi Witchyone, to be honest, I didn't read through all this but I did happen to catch the questions you directed specifically to me.

I am also from NYC. I'm not sure which borough you're in but if it's Manhattan, we have the Hudson River and the East River so you can use either of those. As far as crossroads, try Central Park. There are plenty of crossing paths in there.

good luck!
AmaSarah

Unread postby Witchyone » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi, AmaSarah, I'm in The Bronx and haven't figured out a way to get water from the river, because it's not like a beach front where I can get the water easily. I've always thought of it as being unattainable and pretty much blocked off by the wooden docking post. How do I access the Hudson so openly? But Central Park? A piece of cake! The doggone thing runs from 110th street all the way to 58th street, I believe...crossroads a-plenty!

Conjureman Ali, thank you so much for the reassurance, the luck and your words. I was a bit worried that coming from one different magical tradition into another, I may have somehow disrepsected this magick system and you, and I never wanted to do that. But I assure you that my concern about the substitutions and not being able to access the river weren't because I didn't want to do the work, but because I was unsure of ,y ability to obtin the items needed, as well as what I've stated above to AmaSarah, that I thought that I'd be limited in the access of such a place. I've always thought of the Hudson River as barracaded with pilars and the like...I thought that only those who had boats to use on the river had access to that degree. The Hudson is not an open river where one can walk up to it, grab a batch of water and be on their way. This is surrounded by docks and the Coast Guard, lol. I'm still confused about how others have been able to get the water from this river (per what you've said about others in New York being able to do so). I've never accessed the river from any other perspective other than riding the Staten Island Ferry, so the idea of having such close access to this river is new to me.

I will check it out and see if I can get a handle on this working. Thank you so much for everything AmaSarah, Conjure Man Ali.
Witchyone

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 pm

daughter_of_flynn,

You can start by making the doll baby using his worn unwashed t-shirt, socks, underwear or pieces of these items.

Spanish Moss (http://herb-magic.com/spanish-moss.html)
Love Herbs (http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mister Lee » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

daughter_of_flynn,

Another reason to think twice about a spell like Love Me Or Die is that, it seems to me, the more serious the consequences of the spell, the harder it is to accomplish. It's not so hard to lay a simple protection spell for yourself, because it doesn't directly affect anyone else. It's much harder to do a job that requires working against another person's will. And what could be more against a person's will than their own death? So, besides the danger of actually killing somebody, a spell like that is less likely to succeed in the first place than a simple love spell.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Controlling An Ex Boyfriend..

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 am

Hi,
I'm trying to controll my Ex, I mixed Bend Over Incense, Controlling Incense, Do As I Say incense, and Confusion Incense together in a ziploc bag. Than I place them on a tin foil ash tray, with his whole name written on parchment paper, also have a piece of his clothing. I anoint the parchment with his name and the piece of his clothing everyday with Bend Over oil, than I burn it in the Incense. Do it sounds like I'm on the right track?? Just concerned....

I also have a Bend Over candle burning, and I add 9 drops of Bend Over oil on the candle everyday.
GotAlot2Learn

Re: Controlling An Ex Boyfriend..

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:04 am

Have faith in what you are doing. If you are "just concerned" that is going to come across in your work. Doubt is a great way to kill your own spellwork, and make it unsuccessful. So believe and feel what you are doing is right. Look and be open to signs. There is always room for mistakes or to go back and reinforce what you have done.

You do not need to add 9 drops of bend over oil to the candle everyday. That's excessive and you are just wasting product. Instead light incense and speak the words " John doe I dominate you to come to me" or whatever it is you are trying to dominate him for. Do this in addition to lighting the candle to help communicate your words further to the universe.

Overall, I think your method is okay. You may want to get a reading to see how effective this is for you. If it is not, then you may need to do another method to dominate him.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks Stars, I understand exactly what you're saying.
Thanks for the reply. :D
GotAlot2Learn

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi Stars,

Just wanted to give you an update......
Things are going great, the work I've been doing is WORKING!!! ;)
GotAlot2Learn

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 pm

There you go...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks Jwm...
GotAlot2Learn

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Will do!
GotAlot2Learn

Unread postby hapinys » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Like this one. Will try.
hapinys

Need help regarding multiple spells to fix a relationship

Unread postby misslady123 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi guys!

I have questions/thoughts that I would really like assistance on. I was told long ago by a caster that I had used that in order to make someone realize the good in their life or change for the better, we take things away from them aka, make their life harder with magic. He said that nobody ever realizes how good things are until they go through a hard time.

Well, he always performed my workings, and they worked. Now, I really try doing my own work and I'm normally pretty good at it. Here comes what I need help with... I have an estranged husband who is very wishy washy, moves out on me and my kids, blames everything on me although he treats me like absolute crap. In some way, I do want to reconcile, but I need things to change. I don't want to just do reconciliation or love me, etc. I want to invoke positive change first. You can bring someone home all day long, but I need more than that.

Would it be cruel in a magical sense if I work two different ends? Say I work something like a reversing mirror box or work a spell to make him lose his support system. This way he becomes singled out and starts to see how wrong he truly is. I know about the punish the narcisssist skull candle spell too, I've had some success with it. I'd really love to work something along these lines and I'm VERY OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS to get him to take responsibility, realize his errors, and then want to reconcile.

So if I worked that along with a honey jar, is that absolutely retarded? Or say I work these then perform reconciliation, etc. ? IDK, I am just thinking outside of the box here for a very complex situation.

I am trying to change things for the better and get him to be my husband in nature, not just in law.

Please help, I've tried about everything.

Thank you for taking the time to read my deepest struggle.

: )
misslady123

Re: Need help regarding multiple spells to fix a relationship

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Reconciliation is about healing and forgivness, so working this way is counter intuitive to me. Punishing him with a mirror box but then sweetening him with a honey jar.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Need help regarding multiple spells to fix a relationship

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm

You are doing what iv seen many ppl do ( including myself) after having a reading with a good an accurate readerm you are trying to make the reading come true thus have the outcome you want. IE a reader told you that no one will last till they lose you and see how bad it is then come back. So now your husband is gone and you wnat to punish him to make him see how bad it is so he will come back.. well thats not really how readings work, they tell what will happen not what you will make happen. You can run around all day and night trying to make it happen but if the timing is not right then it will fall flat. Iv done this before had a reading about an ex I wanted back, great signes then I went and looked and pushed for em..of course it was to no avail then when I stopped and lived life it happened lol. Now for your situation, one of the hardest things to accept is that we cant change ppl, you cant change a persons nature. you can work with em, pull the best out of em, etc but you cant change say a pathological lier, its who they are, a overly sexual person is going to be sexual. rather you need to ask, can I love this person as they are? and can they also love me? Can I be happy with them, can I use magic to foster a better love and openess? you can bring you together, sweeten, increase passion, but at the end of the day they are still who they are. Honey jars and reconcilation are great starts for you.
j82

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation