• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am

Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread postby battleship » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm

My boyfriend gets out of jail (driving with a suspended license) on July 13th. He can't stay with me... we've tried that. He was sleeping in my closet and obviously, my mom found out when he got arrested. She doesn't want him living here because someone in the past stole from her that she let stay with us. Welfare office and homeless shelters are a no go... unless you have a job other than labor ready. His other option is moving to NC, where his sister lives. Our relationship is so great and i don't want to lose him over something as stupid as this... so i was wondering what sort of things i can do that involve hoodoo to help him get back on his feet so that he doesn't have to move away...

TK
battleship

Re: Help?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Crown of Success, to well crown him with success lol.
Steady Work to get him a job.

And just as a small side note, do you really want to be with a man that stole from your mother?
Turnsteel

Unread postby battleship » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 pm

The man that i am trying to help did not steal from my mother... but someone else did... so now she wont let anybody else stay at our house.

And I was also curious... how often *don't* hoodoo tricks work? I used to practice wicca and all of the love spells i tried would never work the way i wanted... some not at all... the money ones seems to work fine tho, for some reason.

I was wondering about doing a honey jar spell to sweeten my mom to him (we'll call him Albert for confidentiality)... to perhaps change her mind about letting him stay here.

TK
battleship

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

battleship

Well I can't give you a number on how often a spell works, it depends on you,what your asking, and whether or not your meant to have it. That's one of the harder parts for people to get, we as a group have a scene of entitlement that's really rather unfounded,at least to me. The spells you did before may have failed for any number of reasons, and any hoodoo you do could fail for the same ones. All you can do is try, and get a divination lol. As for the honey jar it would probably be a good idea.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Just throwing some mundane stuff out here, I used to work at the Welfare Dept, and we worked closely with some of the shelters. I've never heard of one refusing someone because they didn't have a job. They do, however, make them leave during the day and look for one. Maybe he doesn't want to go to the homeless shelter because they aren't exactly the Ritz-Carlton, but this isn't really the time for pride if the spell results don't manifest before then. If he hasn't been to the dept and actually applied, he needs to. They do have some, very short term, programs that may help.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby battleship » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Chagrinedgirl, I sent you a PM on what you addressed.

If I do a honey jar spell to sweeten my mom to him... can i do another to sweeten the judge to him as well (which was what i originally intended)... at the same time? Or will it weaken the effect?
battleship

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm

you can do two different honey jars one for him and mom one for him and the judge.. there are a tun of court spells on the LM site too. you might want to check em out. good luck
j82

Unread postby battleship » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Ok.. I know what to put in the honey jar to "sweeten" the judge to him... but what about sweetening my mom to him? What are some herbs that are for compassion and unconditional love. I really don't want to put anything in that has to do with romantic love or passion.
battleship

i need spell to make him don't move to another place

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I need spell to make him stay here. my bf in few months he gone get retire from the army, but now he want to get a job in Iraq to go overthere and i don't want him to go. He was there with the army and i suffered a lot and now he want to go to work civilian. please give me a good spell to do it. he said if he find a good job in USA he stay. Help please
theusurper

Re: i need spell to make him don't move to another place

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Well, my first thought was to do a freezer jar to freeze him into place, and you can put some controlling herbs in there. I would actually do a road opener, work with St. Joseph, and do a work steady job spell kit, to help get him a good job so that he will stay in the USA.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:33 pm

You want to work with a combination of Steady Work conjure to help employ him here in the US and you want to follow it up with a Stay with Me conjure to keep him close to you.

You can use the kits from LM and word your petition so it speicifically targets finding jobs close by. Follow this up by backing up the work with vigil lights set by LM.

To get him to stay close to him, I'd take his underwear and make a dollie. Then work it over a period of days telling him that he doesn't want to go to Iraq that he wants to stay close to home, that he needs to go out and find a job here. Stuff the doll with a combination of love and controlling herbs to get him to listen to you and desire to stay. Keep that doll under your bed, or in your underwear drawer.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:58 pm

thank you guys, i can't believe it, i had a reading with Devi Spring, and she told me about this event. she is amaizing. i can't believe it, i put some deers tongue in my doll baby last night and today he spoke all his plans.i dont think is fair for me to still waiting for him, he went to iraq 3 tours and now he want to go again becuase he said if he work one year he get enought money to move to his country and i dont want to move to that country. so, i'll do whataver i have to do.
theusurper

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm

one more question about the steady job spell, he doesn't believe in hoodo, even he doesn't know that i practice hoodoo. what i do>
theusurper

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:14 pm

He does not have to know you do hoodoo in order for you to give him the opportunity to find a job that will keep him here. That was recommended based on you stating that he said he will state here if he finds a good job in the US. I would recommend getting another reading on what you need to do to keep him here.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Even if he doesn't believe in hoodoo you can work various different spells on him. Try tying him down and tying him to you to make sure he doesn't wander far.

As for the job finding spell, the kit was merely one solution. You can work with a large lodestone. Place a picture of him with your petition on the back under a Lodestone in a dish. Sprinkle job finding herbs all around the Lodestone. Then light a green candle anointed with Steady Work, or Attraction to attract the ideal job. Then spinkle some magnetic sand on the Lodestone and pray that as you feed the lodestone so it will feed you and help bring a job that meets your needs. Make sure you are following up your magical work with other actions like posting up his resume. If isn't looking for a job it isn't going to land his lap.

The Lodesone spell is only one method of going about this. There are many more, you can look into the Attraction Kit to bring the job that you desire.

Of course, the doll baby conjure that I mentioned will help work to change his mind about finding a job here..
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:06 pm

what kind of spell i can work to tying him to me to make sure he doesn't wander far.
theusurper

Unread postby BrownButter » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am

For many reasons I cannot state here, I do not want him to go to Iraq, and for some obvious reasons too. He doesnt want to go either and is almost near retirement. HE does not want to leave dishonorably. The best bet is for the doctor to deem him unfit or unhealthy to be deployed. He has sleep apnea and panic attack condition, however, there is no guarantee. He told me a number of things can happen that change his circumstance because the deployment is NEXT year. Anything can happen and he may not go.

What can I do to ensure that something does HAPPEN and he gets a call that things have changed and he does not have to go or that the doctor deems him sick?? Besides me throwing him down the steps and breaking his legs to stop him from going, I'd like to do this more spiritually :)

Thank you!
BrownButter

Re: My husband just got a military deployment! What can I do?

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

There isn't anything that CAN be done spiritually or otherwise to stop it w/o messing up his career. I looked at trying everything to stop my ex from going a couple years ago and especially now it'll be even worse. They're pulling out of Iraq starting this month so it might not be as bad. I feel your pain, it's awful but there really isn't anything that won't screw him up in the long run.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby BrownButter » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Theres gotta be something. I hear of miracles all the time...I think I need one. It's a YEAR deployment.
BrownButter

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 pm

1 year is short for a deployment. Is this his first time going? The only way for this to work is for him to get discharged. If he gets sick/injured they'll send him over the moment he's better, and to get a medical discharge well...I don't think you'd want that because that requires something like diabetes or cancer or something potentially terminal. You CAN stop him from going, but it'll cause serious long term problems. You need to weigh your options; he can be gone for a long hard year but protected with magic so he'll come home (no matter what he'll be different and you'll have to work on your marriage when you get home, again hoodoo will help there) or you can stop it and he gets discharged either with or with out honor which, if he's about to retire, is not a great thing because you'll lose every single benefit, or he'll get a medical discharge which will have him keep the medical benefits (I'm not sure about other family members) but would be sick/hurt for life or worse. Trust me, I know your fear, it's not an easy thing to deal with, but it's over faster than you'd think. I really think your best option is protection for him, courage for you both and something to keep your marriage strong while he's gone. I'm really sorry he got orders.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I am in a Military town. I understand where Ellis is coming from and somewhat agree, but I offer this:
Yes, there are measures you can take. Saint Jude is a "worker of miracles".

If your husband does go, Saint Michael, The Archangel-- Patron Saint of Police Officers and Soldiers. If it were me, I would be petitioning both. LM has Vigil lights-- they also have LM Saints Oils, which I am going to order along with another list I have been building up again.
I would even and also consider any and all Protection Products-- Search the Forum, Fiery Wall of Protection. I know he signed up to Serve, but there is nothing wrong with you wanting him protected and safe.
Take care, be Blessed, Thanks to your husband and Ellis19's Ex and EVERY MILITARY SOLDIER for Serving Our Country--special thanks to the Families and Friends that love them you and Ellis19, and prayers for the disabled Veterans and for all those who died Serving Our Country.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

It's just that usually preventing a soldier from deploying can turn bad in the long run, but if you manage to do this I will be super ecstatic for you and would beg for your secret lol. If you are going to try, I agree with triplethreat and work with St. Jude, I can see how working with him would keep things from going sour in an unexpected way. I do hope it goes well for you.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby BrownButter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 am

This is all good advice. St. Jude. I will learn more about him. I was thinking St Anthony isn't he a worker of miracles too?

He is a near retirement and has a med condition so the best we can hope for is that they pass him over it would be a blessing! Or since they are doing an Iraqi drawdown this year that they may tell him his orders have been changed (his orders are for next year). We don't mind going anywhere together, and they may even send him someplace else, as long as it is not this.

I will experiment with your suggestions (and any others that may come). The LM vigil lights and a novena is where I'll begin.

Something in me is telling this may work.

@Triplethreat thank you for your kind words and support of military families
BrownButter

Unread postby BrownButter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am

Eilis19

yes protection is my next option but i have to start with prevention, and yes, a year does go by fast :)
BrownButter

Keep ex from moving

Unread postby route95 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am

What do I do to try influence someone from moving? They plan on doing it in January, so I have a bit of time. I was able to swipe some used underwear and I was thinking about using a dollie... My ex and I just recently started talking again and I want to be able to do what I can to make sure he sticks around to help the reconciliation process move forward.

What would be some good products/methods to use?

Thanks in advance!
route95

Re: Keep ex from moving

Unread postby mojojake » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 am

I once took someone's socks and buried them outside my door and each morning I went and watered them like a plant and prayed the Lord's prayer.

You could do that, with maybe some stay with me oil or powders maybe?
mojojake

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 am

I once had a rootworker suggest that trick to me. The socks must be used/dirty (not laundry fresh) and you need to tie them in a knot. They should be buried in your yard. If there's no yard, in a potted plant.

good luck
AmaSarah

Unread postby route95 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:28 am

Damn it. I thought about stealing his socks, but I only got his underwear. Things got weird again last night so I feel like we wont be hanging out again at least for a few weeks so I just will have to do with what I have. Bleh.
route95

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 am

i think I've read where you can bury the underwear also. although i would probably take a few strings from it to have other personal concerns to work with.
nena1974

Unread postby route95 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am

oh awesome. thanks! :)
route95

Unread postby route95 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am

oh awesome. thanks! :)
route95

How can I convince my boyfriend not to go overseas for uni?

Unread postby silver_disc » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 am

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last posted here, but I'm in desperate need of some guidance now.

My boyfriend will be receiving his final grades in January, and he will soon be deciding where he will be schooling for university. We've been together for close to 3 years, and I'm sure that this has been said very often, but what we have is very rare and precious. Our love has only grown stronger the longer that we've been together.

Although he tells me that he will try his hardest to do his degree here in Singapore, I would say that his mind is at least 70% made up that he will be going overseas for university, and this would mean barely being able to see each other (if only for a few days a year) for at least 4 years.. And I know that keeping our relationship together over such a long period of time without seeing each other in person would not be possible for us.

I know that this is selfish of me, but I really don't want to lose him, and everything that we have built up over these years.

Even if it means only tilting the scales in my favour by 1%, I want to convince him to WANT to stay here, not just for me, but for himself too- at the moment, he believes that universities here are inferior to those overseas, but in actual fact, I'm sure he would be able to excel here as well.

What would be the best course of action to take? A skull candle spell?
I already have a love honey jar, as well as a mojo hand for love, both of which I created a long time ago, and I still work them weekly.

I was thinking of dressing the skull candle with a combination of Stay With Me, Love Me, Compelling, Follow Me Boy and Stay At Home, and hollowing out the bottom to put in herbs, then carving out what I want him to think (e.g "I want to study in Singapore for university", "I don't want to go overseas to study and leave my girlfriend behind" etc.) on the skull itself. I'll place a petition and his personal concerns below the candle. I'll burn some loose tobacco as I work the candle nightly (by speaking to it as though it were him) for 9 days, 15 minutes for the first 8 days and burn it all the way down on the last day.

1. Would the addition of Do As I Say, Essence of Bend Over, I Dominate My Man be a bad idea, or would they more strongly enforce the idea?

2. What colour skull candle would work best in my situation? Red or white?

3. Do I re-dress the candle with herbs or the mixture of oils everytime before lighting it?

4. Is it correct that I'm focusing on "You love me, so I compel and control you to stay"? I intend to use this mixture of herbs:
- Periwinkle leaves
- Magnolia leaves
- Licorice
- Calamus root
- Catnip
- Damiana
- Rose petals (dried, from roses that he's given me)

And deer's tongue to place in the mouth of the skull.

Thanks in advance!
silver_disc

Re: How can I convince my boyfriend not to go overseas for uni?

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Silverdisc,
I would suggest that you work with the stay at home products ans the stay with me products.
There is a stay with me spellkit that you can use, it comes with everything you need as well as instructions. You can combine it with the stay at home products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

You do have excellent schools in Singapore and several international schools established in the country also. And there will always be a possibility to go as an exchange student abroad for a shorter time. So if he wants to I think he can find as good education within his own country.
Here are two links describing work with skull candles. You can use them to make him see that possibility.
skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html
red-skull-candle-spell-t9432.html
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 am

I agree with the posters suggestions above, and I would even use some essence of bend over as well if you are going the dominate, controlling route.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I think that you have a great way of working the skull candle, but you can get the stay at home, and stay with me products which most likely have those herbs you mentioned as well. I would get the powders or oil to add them to the skull candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Stay at Home and Stay With Me combined with an influence product like Commanding, or Essence of Bend Over is a great way to go. Combine it on a skull candle and drive those thoughts home.

I'd also add a bit of souring to this work to help cover it from that angle. You might consider putting the university he wishes to go to into a sour jar so that is repelled by the idea of traveling there.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Noele » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:43 pm

I can't offer any magickal advice, but has he looked into doing a distance-learning program? There are tons of schools in the USA, the UK, Europe, and Australia that offer distance learning degrees, and most of these have no specific residence requirements. I myself did a distance degree undergraduate program at a well known state university here in the USA, which saved me a lot of time and money instead of going away to school.
Noele

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Would a red skull candle be more appropriate since I'm working from a "don't leave because you love me" angle?

And would it be necessary to redress the candle with herbs and the oils every day when I burn it?

Noele, I don't think a distance-learning program is recognised here in Singapore? So I think that option would be difficult to carry out..
silver_disc

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 am

It is not necessary to redress the candle, although some workers do. As for the distance learning program's recognition in Singapore, all distance learning programs do not say 'distance learning' on the degree which is a plus for people who do not recognize them as legit.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

White can work for influence work, red for a more love-type work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

boyfriend might move away

Unread postby neverfit » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm asking if anyone knows a spell to keep my boyfriend from moving away. He may be offered a job in Texas (I live in Wisconsin), and I know there's a girl there who likes him. If he moves away, I fear it will doom our relationship.

Does anyone have a suggestion about a conjure I can work to keep him with me, to stop him from moving away?
(I already work a honey jar and a poppet.)

Thanks so much in advance!
neverfit

Re: boyfriend might move away

Unread postby lspcmplex » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:16 pm

I'd suggest Stay With Me since I've had good experiences with it. My boyfriend was in the processing of moving back to California and I ordered a Stay With Me vigil and he decided not to move after all.
Good luck!
lspcmplex

Unread postby neverfit » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks so much! Did you ask LM to light the candle for you and do a report or did you just do one on your own? :)
neverfit

Unread postby lspcmplex » Sun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm

No I had Miss Bri light one for me. She's super nice and awesome!
lspcmplex

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 am

neverfit

In my experience, the most effective spellwork is done in tandem -- you do one part, typically baths and house cleansing, perhaps carrying a mojo -- and the rootworker does the rest -- making that mojo, lighting candles and praying, and other things that can be done at a distance.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

What can I use/do to close someone's roads?

Unread postby ScarlettRose » Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello!

I'm new here and I will try to keep it short and simple. I am interested in closing someone's roads, I previously worked a lot with hoodoo but with the help of a lady I met, this was long ago. Now that I no longer have her I ended up here while searching online, I searched for all the items on LM's site and I saw a few things like oils and powders that can be used to hex or someone jinx someone but I really would need some tips on what I can do. I'm being honest here and to be a little more specific the person who's roads I want to close is my lover's. I hope to to come off as wrong or mean here, and if I am then I am very sorry. Maybe I'd have to explain a bit too much as to why I'd want to do this, but at the moment I can't, maybe when I can post again.

Please let me know as this is my chance to purchase what I need discreetly online.

Thanks in advance!
ScarlettRose

Re: What can I use/do to close someone's roads?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 28, 2011 9:46 pm

You can do several things, but I think we would need more of a better description in what you are trying to do as far as your situation.

You can work with Saint Peter and ask that he close the roads to someone.

Another thing you can work with is barberry, poppy seeds, knot weed, and some calamus if you would want to restrict them from being able to move forward on something.

A freezer spell is another method. www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Lastly, you can do a crossing spell if you want to do something harsh.

Considering this is your lover, I think there is another possible method to work this but we cannot really know with out more information.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ScarlettRose » Sun May 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Thank you so very much for your reply! I know being more descriptive would be of help but I wrote that short start because I wouldn't want to sound too long while asking for a specific thing. I got a reading and the thing is I have had to do a lot in order for things to be well between us and to finally have him with me but I have noticed that my main issue is that as he socializes with new people all the time he picks up a lot from their form of being. I don't know if I'm being very clear here, new people, new guy friends, influences, then comes in females, etc. I've worked on him in the past to attract, and I recently worked on him and his sexuality so that I can be a bit relieved when it comes to that, but I really wouldn't want to be in a situation where I would have to be dealing with him getting along with people who one way or the other cause such changes. I want to close his roads when it comes to other people so that I can be sure that there's no way in which he can be going off to parties, flirting, etc.

I worked a lot on him in order to bring him and it's like now that we're moving, this changes things a bit because he goes along with such people and their influences over him. I had him already calmed and stable with me, I'd just like to close his roads when it comes to this type of socializing, I don't know if you guys may find it wrong but honestly in other words I just want him to be able to talk to people but nothing more, in other words close his roads when it comes to friendships...

VERY SORRY if there's anyone who may see this as wrong.
ScarlettRose

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

It's not wrong. But I can second starsinthesky7's advice to petition St. Peter for closing roads. If you feel that he may stray I suggest using Stay With Me products.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 am

I agree stay with me products would be the way to go. I would perhaps even do a blue penis candle spell to make sure that he is not able to sleep around.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You may want to look at stay at home products as well if he is doing too much socializing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Closing his roads may be one solution, but it may not be the right solution for a relationship situation. For example you may close his roads to his friends and his socalizing and basically forcing a change which may result in tensions within the relationship.

A reading may indicate whether this is the way to go.

Personally, I am with Starsinthesky. I think Stay With Me and Follow Me Boy products may be the way to go. The idea is to nurture his attention to be on you and so naturally remove the influence of these other people. If you want to compliment this by working at it from the other end, then a freezer jar on rivals may be of assistance.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

To prevent someone moving away -- or make him take me too

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 am

I would like to know if anyone knows or can recommend Candle(s) to PREVENT a loved one from moving away? I am desperate for any help anyone can give.

Thank you!

~ T
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Re: Candle to Prevent someone moving away

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 am

Stay at Home or Stay With Me candles (or both) would answer those needs.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Candle to Prevent someone moving away

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank You soo much Cat!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Moving Situation

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

I need some help with a situation I have just been saddled with.... I just found out a man that I have been "off and on" with for the past 3 years has now decided to move across the US to the East Coast (NC or VA) from California where I am.

I love this man very much and I really dont want him to go but he is going for good cause, he has a 10 year old daughter that he only gets to see a few times a year and not for very long periods of time. He wants to be near her so he can watch her grow up and be the Father she needs him to be.

While I would love for him to stay for my own selfish reasons, I know and feel that is the wrong way to go about things.

What can I do to get him to take me with him? This is the only way I can see that it is a win/win situation. I would never want to keep him from his daughter or his happiness. I just want to be a part of it.

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Re: Moving Situation

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Have a reading with a Member of AIRR before you move across the US!!!
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Good Luck!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank You Miss Tammie! Is there any one in particular you would recommend?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 pm

And I would only move if asked. But I do see your point
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 pm

I cant do that, but I will share with You that ALL Members of AIRR are wonderful!!! Read through their profiles :) and find a Reader that best fits with You :)!!!
Good Luck to You and Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Awesome! What do you charge?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

I am not a Member of AIRR.
Go here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
There are many women and men that are part of AIRR and ALL of them are qualified to answer your question.
I have met and know many of these Members and will share with You that you are in the best hands possible.Go through their profile pages :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation