Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Help Friend Family Member Find Love Get Married Stop Divorce

Buttercup

love spell to cast for someone else?

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 pm

I want to cast a love spell for a certain person,so that she finds her soulmate and be happy with him,cause she's currently with my soulmate and,although they're not in love,they stay together for other reasons. I don't want to cast a breakup spell on them since I don't won't to cause harm,all I want is that she finds the kind of love I'm experiencing so that he chooses her true love over her current boyfriend and he will be with me and everyone will be satisfied. So what I wanted to ask is which spell and products would you use for something like that? I would really appreciate any help because,though I've used magic before,this will actually be my first Hoodoo spell. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: love spell to cast for someone else?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

I would get a reading on the situation to see what's ACTUALLY going on. I wouldn't go casting any love spells on her until you know about the behind-the-scenes from a reader - that could backfire on you if the two of them really are good together. A reading will also help you see if the guy is worth your time trying to get him back or not.

Might be a better idea to do some cleansing baths on yourself, and then do a strong love drawing spell for yourself, using qualities that you want in a partner, rather than a specific name. You're likely to end up with MUCH better results doing that, then trying another route.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Devi,thanks for your reply! About him,I know it's worth it cause I knew from the first moment that he was the one. I thought about a love spell about me,but I think it's no use since I know for sure that he really loves me. Actually his problem is that we shouldn't be together because he promised her that it's over between us,but he can't keep away from me for more than a few weeks,and even then we still see each other but only as friends,not intimately.From what I gather she doesn't really mind,she just doesn't want him to leave her or other people finding out. That's why I thought about helping her find her true love. What do you mean when you say it could backfire on me if they are good together? What way could it backfire? I got 3-4 readings in the last few months,mainly from people I know who wanted to practice their reading skills,and all of them told me about happiness and marriage with him(they were general readings on the situation). I may get a professional reading in a month or so,since I am a little short of money right now :(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:26 pm

I mean that if they're actually good together, and you cast a love spell for her to find a good suitable lover...the spell could very backfire on your intents by strengthen their relationship and solidifying it.

Also, this guy is cheating on one girl with another. He isn't showing signs of actually breaking up with her, but rather has promised her he won't see you anymore, but is still seeing you. Sounds like he's having his cake and eating it too! If he *does* love you, he doesn't have the balls to be honest with your friend and just be with you. That's pretty crappy. If he *doesn't* love you, then he's being a jerk by continuing to see you behind his girlfriend's back and stringing you along in the meantime. This guy has serious character flaws from the sound of it, and doesn't sound like he is emotionally mature enough and capable of actually being in a real relationship in the forseeable future.

Like I said, I would do some cleansing work on yourself, and perhaps some Clarity work, too to help you see things more objectively. Then when you're feeling level-headed and centered, do some introspection on the qualities you want from a long-term partner. Don't describe this guy - really be honest and truthful with yourself and make a list of the real qualities that would suit you in a relationship. The do a nice Love spell for yourself to draw someone with those qualities to you. (The key to this is *NOT* wishing quietly in the back of your head that it's this guy. But trust the Divine to bring you whoever is best for you. REALLY best for you.) Then if that guy comes to you - great. If he doesn't, then you can bet someone alot better is on his way!

But for your own peace of mind, I would schedule an appointment with a professional reader & rootworker as soon as you are able.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Although I know in Wicca the way you are going about it is what they would recommend, I think in Conjure it's more effective to go for what YOU want-- which is to break them up and bring him to you. Separation candles I'm told are less explosive than break-up work. You could set cut and clear candles for both of them on each other, while setting love candles (bewitching, compel, love me) on yourself and him. I agree a reading is in order too.

He may be the one for you-- I don't know-- and while he may be weak in this situation, it doesn't mean you wouldn't be good together. I would be reluctant to be too altruistic and work on her, however. Until you've really gotten inside her head, you don't know for sure why she's with him and if he's telling you it's all her neediness, he may be misrepresenting the situation, too. It's possible he's misrepresenting it to himself. that's why a reading with a good rootworker who can also prescribe which spells to cast would be really helpful. The AIRR rates are very reasonable, and it will save you a lot of time in the long run.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

If you are unwiling to perform break up work or something to end the relationship then doing love-drawing may only create a love-triangle situation (or squre if you are involved).

Getting a reading can definately help clarify the situation and also indicate what course of action needs to be taken.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:37 am

I know it can complicate things.

the idea behind this spell was that if she found someone else too then there will be a reason for her too to think about breaking up with the man she's currently with.

I thought that this will give a chance for other spells to work more effectively, since the stability of the current situation doesn't leave much to be done, apart from a breakup or separation.

I suppose a separation spell is the right way to go, but, as mentioned above, I've been for such a long time into the Wiccan philosophy that it seems plain wrong. Even the spell about finding her the perfect man without her asking me to do so is plain wrong for wicca, since it is manipulative.

What I'm trying to say is that I was thinking of what kind of spell I could cast to help me in this situation, and for the past 6 months I couldn't find something that didn't seem mean to me.

The only thing I had come up to till now was a spell about cleansing his energies so that he can function without burdens and maybe think of things in a different perspective. I had the opportunity to do this since he has some health problems that I could take of this way and he agreed. He even promised to carry the mojo I made for him! The spell was about cleansing me and him from everything negative and bring new opportunities and it as based on Van Van. So if you are trying to find what you could do for 6 months and can't come up with something other than that you get really desperate.

Two nights ago I asked St. Anthony to help me find my true love that I lost and a few minutes later I came up with the idea of finding her the perfect man!

I did a rune reading to see what will happen if I cast the spell and the answer was that I'm reaping rewards at present that come from planning my next steps honestly in the past and in the future I should follow my intuition and trust my emotions and my heart.

So I guess this is a good sign (as mentioned above, I won't have money for a proper reading for some time, so...)

Now I'm not writing all this because I want you to agree with me or something, I'm just explaining what's going on so that you have the right perspective,especially since I carry the wiccan ethics with me.

Thank you all for your help, I'm really interested to hear what you have to say on my problem. Right now I could use all the help I can get! :D

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:36 am

I know you have said you do not have the money for a reading, but I would suggest you save up because you may only need to take a small action rather than a large one.

In my circumstance which is sort of similar, I was going to use the Intranquility spell BUT I got a reading and I was told all I needed was a basic love spell to bring the person back into my life, so I nearly went way OTT.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:46 am

I think you should get a reading and learn more about Conjure. If you're really deeply into the wicca philosophy, then ask for help on a wicca forum.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 am

Uh, I hate to tell you this, but that feeling of 'just knowing he's the one' could be PLAIN OLD HORMONES. Love doesn't always work like that.

If you can't come up with a way of dealing with the situation without feeling mean, then it could be that what you're doing is manipulative and wrong and you're carrying a lot of guilt about it. That's not a strong place to work from. You could be setting yourself up to have your work blow up in your face.

Get a professional reading.
Do some clarity work.
Stop obsessing and CALM DOWN.
Talk to this guy, really talk to him. See why he wants to stay with your friend. "I promised to" is NOT a good reason. If it isn't working with her, he'll leave her. If he wants to be with you, he'll be with you.
You need to sit down and have a serious think about this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 am

Amen, NDG!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 pm

That is why I love NDG. He always says what I really want to say, LOL.

If you follow the Wiccan philosophy, and you are holding true to those values, then my question is "why are you on a hoodoo board?" Being "mean" or whatever has nothing to do with being Wiccan. There are some rootworkers who will not perform certain work unless it is justified by God, and the situation can be worked out given what divination says. In addition, you need to understand that your Wiccan ethics do not carry over into Hoodoo.

In addition, sometimes doing a reading for yourself is not accurate because you are too emotionally involved. Im not saying that some readers cant do readings for themselves, but getting an objective point of view is better to get a reading by someone else.

If you cannot perform what might be necessary, then it is probably time to move on. I am not saying you HAVE to do break up work, hot foot, separation, or whatever, but if there is no way around it, then it is time to move on. I would get a reading as soon as you are able to.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

The reason I'm in a hoodoo message board is because I am interested about hoodoo and I don't know if it is right for me because it's too early to tell.

I am not Wiccan but I have had much more experience with Wicca in the past years and I carry it with me.

I am intending to get a reading as soon as I find some extra money. I just posted on this board because I wanted to see how you would handle it (you being people who have more experience on hoodoo than me). I actually wanted to look into a different system because I needed a new perspective on the matter, since the old one lead nowhere at all. I am not saying that anyone is mean or anything,

I am just saying that I don't have as much confidence in what to cast as I would have in other systems because I am afraid I might do something wrong or bad due to lack of knowledge. I appreciate everyone's opinion, especially since I've read so many helpful posts on these boards.

Even if I realise that hoodoo isn't for me, I will still be happy that I've gained deeper understanding on it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, I think Devi has given you some pretty sound advice. However, I noticed that you feel that manipulating the situation is going against Wiccan principles. These beliefs are going to clash with what is recommended here since you are holding true to these principles..

I would recommend that you read http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

It will help you learn more about hoodoo, and the ways it can help you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

There are several AIRR readers who do ten minute readings for ten dollars. I am one of them. Elvyra is another. Find us here:

AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org

If you can't afford a ten dollar reading, you won't be able to afford a bottle of Van Van oil and three candles, either. Not trying to be cruel, just realistic.
catherine yronwode

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 am

I didn't know about the ten dollar readings,thanks a lot Cat! I can afford a ten dollar reading and the things I have to order after that I suppose,for the full reading I would have to save up for some time.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 am

Cat's ten dollar readings are awesome. They are intended for one quick question. I did one because when I didn't know what to get from Lucky Mojo for my first order. Awesomeness!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

I know Miss Bri also does $10/10 minute readings. I had one with her for a quick question that really helped me out!

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Buttercup wrote:I won't have money for a proper reading for some time, so...)

You can get a 10 minute reading for $10. I highly recommend this at the very least.

Ruth.

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 am

Is Cat's 10min readings by phone or email? I really want to get a reading with her but shes booked for some weeks for full readings and I was wondering if the 10min reads were by email instead because others only offer them by email.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 am

Cat's readings are by phone. Miss Bri, Devi and ConjureMan do 10-minute readings by email.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Miss Cat and Miss Elvyra do 10 minute phone readings, Miss Bri and I do 10 minute email and phone readings.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

BellaMars
Help Friend Family Member Find Love Get Married Stop Divorce

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:41 pm

A friend and fellow LM forum member has been working on a reconciliation and love work with her rootworkers for a long time.
She has been told that success is very soon and I would like to light a vigil candle to reinforce her work and success or maybe there is something else someone on the LM forum might suggest that is better.

I have lit a vigil candle or two with herbs and oilsin the past for her and it has helped but this time I would like some other workers thoughts on what I can do.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping a Friend Attain Success in Love Work

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm

You can purchase a Reconciliation vigil candle from LM and have it burned on her behalf. You can either have the candle shipped to your home and burn it yourself, or you can request the Missionary Independent Spiritual Churchto burn it on their altar and they will give you an interpretation of the burn when it's done.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Thank you MaryBee for your response but I was thinking something more along the lines to for her to Achieve Success or for her work to be More Powerful. Has anyone ever done something like this for a fellow LM member or friend of theirs?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 am

I hope someone can give me a little advice quickly bc I would like to do this today.

I was just writing an email to my friend that I was going to just pray over a Vigil prepared with Success herbs and Oils. When my vision darkened and I saw my hands held palm down over a set of candles, the center of which was a vigil with what seemed a photo attached to it of two people. My ears buzzed or more felt like when your ears need to pop and my body felt flushed. This has never happened to me, usually I have visions in a half sleep state with my eyes closed. I have never gotten something so vivid in the middle of the day while not asking or expecting it.
Unfortunately my reaction of being spooked made the vision disappear before seeing it more clearly. Has this happened to anyone? This is all very new to me!

Ok from what I did see I am thinking maybe I need to work more than a vigil.

I am thinking of lighting a red candle with love herbs and a photo of the two of them attached, surrounding that I will have 3 white candles in triangle formation annointed for success.

ANyone have any thoughts on this? I would love to hear any opinions

sonbon
My son needs to find a girlfriend

Unread post by sonbon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:55 pm

I know my son is very shy and he would love to have a girlfriend. There is a girl he is infatuated with but she doesn't feel the same way. What can I do to help girls become attracted to him or to have this particular girl show him attention?

any help you can give is greatly appreciated..
Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: My son needs to find a girlfriend

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:34 pm

sonbon, Attraction spiritual supplies are just the thing. Also, the nature of their relationship speaks to the type of spell.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”