• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 am

Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Unread postby jaquivale » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 am

first let me give you all a little background. The person I started to work one came to me in a dream. The dream was so strong when I awoke i could barely breath. I have known this guy in passing & never thought to look twice his way before the dream.

After the dream I started to notice him & watch him from afar. I would catch him watching me when he thought i wasn't looking. Finally we caught each other watching the other. Slowly he started coming around more & more but we could never say anything about the attraction because we both are in situations.

Long story short i made a honey jar & placed my petition inside, i had no personal effects, i dressed a red candle with senna leaves & gardenia oil, set atop the jar and began to burn it whenever i could. hard to do on specific days due to living arrangements & work sched.

at any rate he soon began to avert his eyes when he came around so i assumed the jar wasn't working.

being a novice i threw the jar & candle away not knowing how to dispose of it correctly. although i do have some of the candle wax left.

did i ruin the spell?? I tried to make another jar but it doesn't seem as powerful as the first.

I also ordered the come to me kit. should I use the jar until the kit comes?
jaquivale

Re: Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

You do not give a lot for me to go on. I do not know what you mean by "situations." Are you two married to other people, living at home, those circumstances could be the obstacle.

Yes, you ruined the honey jar by throwing it away. You could use the jar until the kit arrives.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jaquivale » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks for your reply Mary. Yes, we are both married. And here is a little more for you to go on. After I had the dream I actually texted him and told him what i felt. I was straight to the point as to what my intentions with him were. it took him a few days to reply and his answer was "He didn't think he could do it" i asked if he wanted to get together, initially my intentions were purely physical(with time elapsed that has changed for me i really want to know him) after his reply i didn't contact him again but started the first honey jar. by the way he is a friend of my husband. then i contacted him again just for casual conversation nothing heavy. he was running hot & cold sometimes he would respond & sometimes not. at this point i thought the jar wasn't working so i disposed of it incorrectly i might add. he stopped coming around to visit for a while but now he is back. I started another jar but to me it is not as potent as the first. I ordered the come to me kit as well but it hasn't arrived yet. the last time i saw him was a week ago and the vibe/connection was still strong. I tried to contact him after that to see where his head was but got no response. trying to get him closer to obtain personal effects for the jar what next?
jaquivale

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 am

This brings up a question I've always wondered about. When you're already with someone, how do you do love spells to attract an unknown new lover (and leave the current one when that happens), or another lover for an affair? How would such work come into fruition if it's in God's will?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I do not want to sound judgmental, but why be so selfish as to do something like this? Why don't you deal with the husband you have by leaving him? Why make your life so complicated? Do you and your husband practice open marriage? Does your husband know and allow you to have lovers? To be fair, I would not be coming around to a married woman either! Does the guy you are working on love his wife? Does this guy's wife not count? Put yourself in her place for a moment.

Don't be surprised if this guy's wife is on this forum trying to work on you! You are a perfect example of how and why people get cursed.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm

It is just a big mess. The person who is petitioning for an unknown lover should not have a lover in the first place. Doing something like that is a person who needs to in therapy, not doing magic.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jaquivale » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:51 pm

believe when i say i have looked at this thing from several different angles. like i said he came to me in a dream initially. I didn't ask for this. and no i don't have an open marriage but my husband has stepped out on me. and before you ask no im not doing this for revenge. on a spiritual level everyone you meet has a season & a reason. could i have miss interpreted the dream? possibly, but i doubt it. because i had several dreams regarding him and so far everything in the dreams have already come to pass except us actually hooking up but that didn't happen in the dream it was only implied. honestly i didn't have a problem until i started the jar & started putting energy into this thing.
jaquivale

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Ya think that might be a sign that you are not meant to be doing this? You don't get what you want because you want it. Before any professional worker I know does any work we do a divination and I recommend that to everyone. If you can not do a divination and be completely sure that one you actually have a skill at divination and two that you own heart is not making you misinterpret the results just to show you what you want.
Turnsteel

Unread postby LaReina » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm

like i said he came to me in a dream initially.

hm. . .this makes me wonder, maybe you need to have your dreams interpreted.

Your dream may not mean that you NEED to be with this man, sometimes when people dream of past lovers/or of other partners it is the subconcious telling you that what that certain person has you lack in your current relationship. Think of what personality traits your husband's friend has that your husband lacks, are you missing something in your marriage?

I have read the comments that the others have posted, and they are right. Doing all this spell casting could result in a great mess. I suggest that you pay attention to your dream symbols more often, get them interpreted and then go from there.
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Plus having those kinds of blockages and all that negative energy are going to make your work difficult. Now, monogamy may be right for most people, but not everyone. There is, however, a big difference between open and polyamorous relationships and cheating. When there are lies all around and others, unconsciously or openly, are sabotaging your work, you can't expect good results. I'm not trying to judge you, but saying if what you're doing has the proverbial dark cloud around it, it's like trying to move a brick wall by hitting it with your fists.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby jaquivale » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 am

thanks for all of your responses. i have read them and considered all of them. and i think LaReina & HailDiscordia has made the most since to me so far. thanks a million. this is my final question on this matter.

where do i go to get a divination/dream interpretation done? i know of no one that can do this? and i definately can't ask my mom to do it.
jaquivale

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am

you can find good readers here

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
cabriellenil

Unread postby soumai » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi everyone

I am new here and would need help with spells for a very difficult situation. I have had an affair with a married man who left me a few months ago because he couldnt bear the guilt and was to afraid to be caught. For a stupid reason I told his wife. We still stayed in contact for a few weeks to try to fix the mess but he had to confess to his wife that it was true. Since then (2 and half months) no more contact. He changed his mobile number email and doesnt appear on Facebook. They separated for a little while but are back together. We had a stong connection (he is bi and I am the only person with who he shared his secret, his wife was told ten years ago but refused to accept the truth) and I was told in a few readings that he could come back . Sadly I saw him a couple of days ago and gave him a note to apologise for my actions. He couldnt even look at me. It was very hurtful as I truly love him and want him back in my life .I ordered a few spell kits from LM (Break up, IS). For now I have prepared a honey jar with his pic and mine, my petition and a piece of one of his unwashed tshirt, rose quartz, commanding oil, love me oil, desire oil. I also started praying St Martha. I dont know if I am doing the right things but if anyone has a suggestion please let me know. This man is likely very angry with me for being disloyal and I thought maybe I should also do an forgiveness spell. Please help.
soumai

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I think you need to get a reading. What is the goal of your situation? Because as far as i am concerned without me or anyone doing a reading. I feel like it is time to move on. Now when you say readers told you he is going to come back...eh...that throws up a red flag for me. I mean he could come back in the form of a friend,you and him could have a run in together, etc. It does not mean he is going to come back.

You kind of shot yourself in the foot here by telling his wife, and besides he is with another woman that is his wife. Before you even told on yourself and him, he was already thinking about being done with this relationship.

Seriously, (and I may sound harsh here, but really I dont like to sugarcoat things. I like to keep it real, and my clients appreciate that) But why on earth do you want this man. Like you are putting yourself on a rollercoaster, even if he does come back...I mean he is probably going to still be with this woman.

I am a true true believer in "what someone will do for you...they will do to you" One day you might be the "wife" and I bet he will leave you for someone else. Im sorry but people who have chronic cheateritis...do not make a sudden recovery. Besides this man is just not feeling the situation, he said he feels guilty so he does actually have some morals. Point being you are going to be wasting your time if you try to get him back in the same situation. It makes him feel uncomfortable, and conflicts with his morals.

But of course you do not want to hear this so with that said

Honey jar is a good idea. However, I would add some reconcilation oil to the mix. I would indeed go ahead and do a reconcilation spell kit, and if you want to resort to the intranquil spirit then go ahead.

Just remember you are putting yourself on this rollercoaster, and do not be surprised if it takes more than one spell kit or candle, and you are doing this for a while. People do not make a sudden jump from a to z. They may decided to jump from a to m and then back to a. So keep that in mind just in case you get frustrated.

In addition, in the future, can posters state the actual nature of their situation in the title. Needing help is soo vague, and it would help people when they are told to go back and search for stuff.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby soumai » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Thank you for your reply but I didnt realise that this forum was judgemental of people situation. I described my situation in a brief statement but sadly it is more complex than that. And moving on is not always an easy thing to do.
soumai

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Sorry if I can off as judgmental. Trust me I am not. I do works for too many kinds of situations to be judgmental. Its just that sometimes things need to be put in a realistic perspective. But you do need to get a reading. Complicated situations probably are going to require more spells based on what the info was that you said here. So a reading is advisable.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

soumai --

For this situation I would recommend Clarity and Healing products for all parties involved. And I echo what Starsinthesky said, you should get a reading on the situation. You can find a list of reputable readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 am

Seems like you are headed in the right direction. In a case like yours, I won't say its going to be easy. First, you are trying to interfere in the bond of marriage which, even if it isn't one of love, is difficult to break due to the various bonds that tie a couple together i.e finances, shared property, kids etc. Can it still be done? Sure, but I'd recommend that you get a reading done first to see how things stand and how events will unfold. You might also consider getting a professional rootworker involved. He's gone out of his way to cut off contact with you by changing his number and such so work with Road Opener products to break down the barries he's got up, keep working the honey jar conjure. If you are seeking to get him away from his wife you need to start working a divorce/break up conjure, but remember its going to take time and a lot of effort. From there you might want to get him to contact you by working a call me spell. Keep working with Saint Martha, too.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby anita2479 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 am

I have not got a clue on how to caste spells but I am desperate for a lovely man to be mine.He is married and well I do not want to harm anyone I just want him one way or another...maybe a affair which could lead to something good.I know insane right but when you want someone bad what can you do?
How can I get a spell done to make him mine? :roll:
anita2479

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 am

Get a reading. Your asking for a whole lot of long and complicated work and you very well might lose, the wife always has an advantage over the "other woman". You can get a reading with a good honest worker here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, do you have any relationship with this man at all? If no, you probably do not have much of a chance at all.

anita2479 wrote:ll I do not want to harm anyone I just want him one way or another

Well, know right now that if you do this you will be hurting people, possibly a lot of people, the man's wife for one, and any kids they have together for another, their going to feel a lot of pain over this, if you can pull it off. And thats a big if, no one gets everything they want simply by virtue of wanting it.

Really, I suggest you drop the idea and move on, its always easier to draw a new unknown lover then to try and get a specific person who's single let alone married. Take a look at the different spellkits after the reading, the Attraction one is nice as is the Love Me kit.
Turnsteel

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 am

I suggest you get a reading done first, it will make all the difference in finding out whether it can be done and what spell is best for your situation.
gbenson

Unread postby anita2479 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 am

Who do I get a reading from? I am not asking for a break up but a affair, I want him to be drawn to me.He know me and where I live,we have spoken a few times.I just am madly wanting him.
anita2479

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 am

Have a look through the people listed on the link given, a few deal with love work.
gbenson

Unread postby anita2479 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 am

Which link xx
anita2479

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 am

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can get a reading from these fine people who will see what this situation holds from you. They'll also be able to advise you on what course of action to take for getting what you want.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby anita2479 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:03 pm

I cant seem to get through to any of them.Any suggestions?
anita2479

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 pm

They are all pretty busy - it sometimes takes a few days before they can get back to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Shoot them an email or leave your name and number on their voice mail and they'll get back to you. It might take a few days, but they'll get back to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby anita2479 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 am

Im trying to get hold of cat..does anyone have her email? she seems pretty good to me.Thanx
anita2479

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 am

Anita2479, i recommend to have a reading with Ms. Cat , Devi, or Johannes. They are amaizing.Good luck
theusurper

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:47 pm

anita2479 wrote:Im trying to get hold of cat..does anyone have her email? she seems pretty good to me.Thanx

You can book a reading with Miss Cat through her page at the AIRR here.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Catherine_Yronwode

I believe you can also pay for and schedule a reading by calling the shop, but I am not 100% sure on that, hopfully someone can clear that up. But I have booked reading through the AIRR website and its works just fine. It may take a couple of days for the reader to get back to you, and some of them are so busy you may have to wait up to a few weeks to get the reading, but it is so, so worth it.
Turnsteel

Unread postby anita2479 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 am

Has anyone used rev fred?xx
anita2479

Unread postby anita2479 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

is rev fred good?
anita2479

Unread postby flamethrower » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

The testimonials page on this forum may help you.
customer-testimonials-f22.html

A reading is highly recommended before you undertake the responsibility of breaking up someone's marriage. You'll then find out if it's worth your time and energy.
flamethrower

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Recently I met someone who's in a relationship - I got a couple solid readings from an AIRR worker on his relationship and him and me, and decided this is something I want to pursue.

A while ago I did some love work on my target (a couple figural candles and a honey jar, nothing heavy like controlling work) and vigils set (reports said he's going against his own heart). It seemed to really get him thinking about the situation (me vs. gf) that he 'blew up'. While the readings reveal that he does want me, for now I/we have decided to try to be friends so we can continue to get to know each other, and leave the possibility of us going out to a later time (no promises). It's rather difficult at the moment though coz he was still very emotional/nervous when we last met and had that talk.

So now my concern is how to keep his feelings for me alive while we can hopefully move onto that place where we can get along on a friendly basis. I have a honey jar going on but I'm not sure what colors of candles and oils would be best. Do you guys have any suggestions for my honey jar or anything else?

Also, I know break-up work is in order if I really want to move things along, but I think that's a separate issue. Generally, is it better to focus on getting the break-up happening first before I do any serious love work? (if that's what I want to do)

Thanks a lot.
cabriellenil

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:00 pm

I would suggest starting with pink candles and Chupparosa oil. It is on the sweeter/lighter side of the love products. You can change oils as the relationship progresses and matures.

As to whether breakup work is neccessary before continuing, I would say that the readings you got point toward "yes". He may be actively and/or passively denying his feelings for you out of a sense of duty.
J Simulcik

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 pm

I have read and believe that people subconsciously know you are working on them and may fight and this sounds like the case. I agree with J Simulcik...burn the pink candles as they are for attraction and romance..if you are working to maintain a friendship, you may want to add blue as it symbolizes peace, harmony, joy and kindly intentions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Generally, break up work is best done first so as to avoid a love triangle.

For your honey jar I would work in gradually changing colors. Start with white if you guys are still tense, move to pink to foster friendship and romance, then finally to red for passion.

Have you considered getting a professional rootworker to take your case, since you've given in a shot yourself? They may be able to get you the results you desire.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Thanks everyone for their replies. I did think of using white candles for now then pink and blue later on. Just not sure about the oil as I've never tried Chupparosa before, or if there're other kinds of work that may be good for this situation at the moment.

It crossed my mind that my target sensed being worked on since judging from all evidence he's quite receptive. I've talked about this with the worker I usually consult - so far it's something I can work on my own unless I get 'serious', which is of course something I have to think about.
cabriellenil

Unread postby danger » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

I have a new neighbor that I'm sexually attracted to. He has a girlfriend already. But, I'm not about to let that stop me. We speak every time we see each other. Its really hard for me to get him alone cause hes always gone. I would like to know a simple spell I can do that could possibly make him sexually attracted to me with these items: Red and Pink candles, Fast Luck Oil, Attraction Oil, Attraction Incense.

THESE ARE THE ITEMS I CURRENTLY HAVE AND I USE THEM FOR ALL OF MY LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP SPELLS.
danger

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:01 pm

I would say do a honey jar, burning red attraction candles on it. You'll need some personal concerns and maybe some additional ingredients, but not necessary.
J Simulcik

Re: Working on a Nervous Target

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

If there is still tensions from when they "blew up" then work with Reconciliation on white candles.

If you guys have little to no contact, but are still on good terms then work with Return to Me on white candles.

If you guys are friends but you want to start nudging things into a different direction then start with Come to Me one white candles, or pink.

You could work it in stages. Work Return to Me with white candles until he's back in your life in more regular fashion. Once he's become part of your life, or a good friend then work with Come to Me on pink candles to foster romance and take things to the next step. Then to turn up the heat switch to red candles with Fires of Love and Love Me.

What you could work in conjunction to the honey jar is a moving candle spell. You could match the candle colors of the figurine to the candles you are using on your honey jar. Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovehim » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 am

I want this relationship to last forever. I want to play the role as his mistress. I want him to pay my bills and do things for me. He can stay with his wife. Everytime he feels guilty he breaks it off. I want him to man up and continue this relationship. What do I need to do?
lovehim

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:26 am

You need to get a reading. I know we always mention that but this is a semi-complicated situation.

I suppose you could use some pay me products along with some cleo may products on this man. If he is feeling guilty then you need to resolve that situation inside his mind and override his morals. I would do a skull candle with some controlling herbs etc to get him to to come to you, and feel okay with doing so.

You may even want to do some tranquility products on him as well to resolve the stress that he would be feeling juggling two women.

On the other hand, if this does not work out or the reading is not in favor of this situation, then it is time for you to move on and find someone that would want to be with you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

I sound like a broken record, but Follow Me Boy seems to work in every situation where it comes to manipulating men - at least for me. Work him to death.
suzyparker

Unread postby rvd » Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Could someone please help me on what to do? For those who have more spell experience..as I am just new and I've only tried a honey jar spell which I made on my own and got the instructions from the LM website..I only placed 2 rose petals,2pictures,cinnamon powder, a piece of my targets shirt and burning a red candle for 4days straightnow...
I had a relationship with my target for 1yr and seven months now. Our situation is complicated since both of us are married. Everything went well not until recently when my target became distant, he wouldnt call me, and basically avoiding me..We never really had a nice talk coz it turned out that I'm the one who kept on calling him and he will make excuses to end our conversations..He told me from our conversations that he's apprehensive coz both our families might know of our situation and I understand that but He's been reallly cutting me off...I really dont know what to do. I would really want to have him back..I have scheduled a reading though and im really looking forward to it.
rvd

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Work gradually with the candles. Pink candles for romance and friendship until he start opening up then add heat by changing to red and getting the passions going.

Pray the Song of Solomon over the candle while it burns. This may help you until you get your reading and further direction. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rvd » Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

thank you for the reply. Can you tell me plese what is the song of solomon?
rvd

Unread postby lajolli79 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry I have to say what I feel and what I think...If he is cutting you off maybe he doesnt want to loose his family over an affair..I know that a lot of us..get into these types of relationships most of the time when there isnt a connection with our loved one any longer, we don't have that communication, the lust the love..it becomes a rutine....but the reality is that you both are Married...you both have the responsability of your family, children if you have any....you are living in a fantasy bubble that sooner or later will burst..you are only setting yourself up!! why don't you think how this benefits you? Why give him that power of you..why beg? we women are taken for granted over and over. I don't mean no disrspect honestly..and I know that youmight not want to hear what I'm saying, Trust me..you are worth a lot more than the crums that he's willing to offer you....Look into your Marriage if you are really unhappy than make a decision, it's a lot to carry on your shoulders, you might feel relieved if take a step back...If you need any one to talk to..I'm here, and there's also so many people that help and support us.
lajolli79

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

The Song of Solomon is a Book in the Holy Bible. It is also called The Song of Songs, Which is Solomon's.

Google is your friend.

Oh, and this thread is being retitled. "I'm really hurting" does not describe the situation you are asking about. Please be considerate of other posters and the moderators and title your threads with words that describe the situation you are asking about.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 am

Also, if you see the small squiggly red line under a word in your reply you can 'right-click' over the word and it will give you a list of possible corrections! I'm not trying to cry over misspellings, I just wanted to share something that I, not the greatest speller in the world, take for granted but may be of use to others!

Good luck!

p.s. - song of solomon is pretty amazing...I highly recommend it!
p.p.s. - I just had to use the spell check function on "recommend"...gets me every time!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lotusflower » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm not sure where to put this. I've been searching the forum for a little while now and no one has really said anything. When using the Song Of Solomon, which part is best to use when doing work for love? It's such a long passage, do I read the whole thing? I don't mind doing so, just wondering if anyone knew the best part? Thanks!
lotusflower

Unread postby danger » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 am

I've been dating my best friends brother for almost a month now. He's actually 10 years older than me. The problem is, he lives with his baby momma. I don't want to break them up. I just want him want to love and care for me more. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thank you!
danger

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 am

A lot of people have posted wanting to have their partner only want them and them only. You can do a search of the forums (go to Google and type whichever phrase and site:forum.luckymojo.com).

Here are some links with tips that could help you start...

help-and-suggestion-hoodooing-my-man-t1484s30.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
menstrual-blood-and-its-uses-t1758.html

Also there are these LM line of products...

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

I'm sure others will have great suggestions, too
route95

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm

In addition, danger, you may consider a reading to see what will work with this man. There are several drawing spells as route95 listed above...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyski » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

I have a married women in mind i want and i want her to want me more than she does now. I am a woman also. This is an adultery situation. She is married.

I want to make her think of me only and desire no other.

I have lavender love drops oil, cleo may oil, fire of love oil. I want to make her some herbal bath mix to add some things to. Gonna make a honey jar also. I have some of her hair and i have pics of her.

Just need some guideness should i get a pink skull candle to get in her mind also?

Help Help Help
Thank you ST. Experdite for granting me my wish.... I love you...
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Getting a reading can always help issues like this. It can determine why she may be holding back and help you provide a plan of attack that is personalized to the needs of your specific case.

Cleo May oil is designed to get money from men, from that may not be an appropriate choice for your needs. You may wish to look into Follow Me Girl oil to get her to cling more to you, in addition to the Lavender Love to deeper her emotions for you. Fires of Love can also help fan the sexual passion.

You may wish to work a honey jar along with some vulva candle work. Or you could make a dolly of her and work that along with the honey jar.

But get a reading to see what would work best for your circumstances. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyski » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Thank you.

She has a lot of problems with her husband that is on drugs and she doesnt want to believe everyone that tells her. I reallly like her and want her she does too but the man, her husband, got her so wrapped up in his craziness that she tries to focus on me but cant...

I thought Cleo May wouldnt be good. Thanks for the information.

I thought of getting a reading about also so thank you going to work the honey jar tonight.

I have a question about the doll --what will i put in it? I have rose buds i brought some love herbs from lucky mojo.
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Well since she is married then your situation is much more complicated than if she were not. You definitely need to start with a reading in order to figure out what your chances are with this case.

Http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyski » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 pm

I understand. She is married, I am too. Im bisexual. I dont want to take her from him but i do want her for myself also.

I am going to look for a good reader and see what to do about it, if its worth it but honestly its worth it to me so i guess i got my work cut out for me...

Thanks everyone.
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation