• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:07 am

Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Unread postby theusurper » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 pm

My boyfriend come from Iraq on April 15 and i want to make him crazy when we make love.

I have 3 oils and i want to know wich one is the best one, i have Attraction, Van Van, Follow Me Boy and Lavender Love Drops.

I know Kiss Me Now will be the best one, but i dont have time to order and get here before that day. please tell me what can i do? He return to Iraq and i want to make the best love he ever had. please.
theusurper

Re: Oil To Make My Lover Crazy for Me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 pm

If he is already attracted to you, you do not need Attraction, although it can be added to any oil.

Van Van is for cleansing and protection and new starts, so it would not be indicated here.

Follow Me Boy and Lavender Love Drops are both for love -- therefore they are your best choice. Actually, i would mix them with Attraction.

You can wear a bit of the mixture as a perfume, place some on the four corners of the bed, or use the blend to dress candles you set for "mood light" while making love.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Question about Sex

Unread postby bellessecret » Wed May 20, 2009 11:22 am

Hi, I'm fairly new to hoodoo and I made and used my first honey jar successfully! Yeay! I have a question about sex, well more specifically, improving it. :oops: Can anything be used to improve a sexual relationship? The other parts of the relationship are good, but the sex life needs to be spiced up, rather than him just doing the traditional stuff. I want to spice things up a bit. But I feel that my guy is having a hard time relaxing. Is there anything available here at Lucky Mojo that I could use to improve things in that area? Any particular candles or oils that would be beneficial? Or is this a dumb question? I'm sorry I just don't know enough about Hoodoo yet. But the things I have done so far with Hoodoo have all worked very, very well for me. Thank you. Bellessecret
bellessecret

Re: Question about Sex

Unread postby cancankant » Wed May 20, 2009 1:09 pm

My guy is a bit like this, too. I've been with him for over 13 yrs, so while we're still attracted to one another, we're all too familiar with one another as well. What I've tried (as a bit of an "experiment") is putting small amounts of oil that is reputed to attract love (in my case, patchouli oil) on the doorknobs. I also wear it as a perfume. I'd like him to be a little more adventurous and amorous, so I thought I'd start with something small and then work up to a bigger spell.

Is your guy open to things like massages? It might be a good way to use oils for the purpose of hoodoo. Just mix it with a carrier oil and also make sure any oil you are using is okay to be on the skin & that it smells good! Different people like different things, but sometimes if you jog someone's memory, they will sweeten up or loosen up. For example, most people love the smell of baking bread, cookies, campfire, flowers, etc. It is relaxing for them. While I'm not saying to wear a bikini made of cookie dough, maybe the essence of what smells good (ie vanilla) in incense or oil form might help to relax him. Plain candles (that are dressed, etc.) can help the mood and therefore do "double work".

Is your guy going through stress or has he always been a little bit reserved in the bedroom? I know when my husband is stressed our intimacy goes down to nearly zero. I just try to be supportive, don't push him and then all of a sudden...BOOM! :lol: Pushing wouldn't work with him. In fact, it would work it worse!

Good luck. There are very subtle things you can do that work wonders.
cancankant

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm

I've had very good luck with Follow Me Boy to spice up sex. It makes the gentleman agreeable to what I want, and even more eager. I anoint myself with the oil while asking for great sex, and always put the bath crystal in the rinse water when laundering my 'delicates'.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Editrix » Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

First, it's not a dumb question. In fact, I'd imagine it's one that many people have but don't work up the courage to ask. In addition to the previous suggestions, you might try Fire of Love or Kiss Me Now! Kiss Me Now! has a special place in my heart, because I always think of the first time I ordered it. I was online and the instant I put it in my shopping cart -- as in the very moment I clicked "add to cart" -- my husband yelled in playfully from the other room, "Hey, come in here and kiss me ... now!" Now I'm not saying that the purchase caused the request, but I did take it as a sign that I'd definitely picked the right product for us. Remember, too, that you can mix and match the type of products you use. You may find that it takes just the right creative combination to achieve the desired effect, and experimenting can be a lot of fun! ;)
Editrix

Unread postby bellessecret » Wed May 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh Editrix, your story about the Kiss Me Now oil is awesome!!! and Chagrinedgirl thank you for the Follow Me Boy oil idea. These are both great ideas. And Cancankant, great idea about the massages.

These are all great ideas and suggestions. My guy is a contractor and he is constantly under stress at work with these awful deadlines. I just think if he could relax more than what he does things will improve. We have only been together a few months so the attraction and the desire is there, but once we get in the bedroom, well, things are sort of boring. He is a very traditional sex guy. I am more into spicing things up and he is a little more reserved than me. Although there is hope - I talked about using toys and he is open to that. But I am going to look at the oils on Lucy Mojo's catalog.

And thanks Editrix for saying it is not a dumb question. I'm still rather new to using Hoodoo and I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to use Hoodoo for sexual purposes.

I have read that certain scents like vanilla and even pumpkin men find stimulate them, so I'm very willing to even try wearing Vanilla extract!! LOL. I think women years and years ago did that. Great ideas ladies!!!!
bellessecret

Unread postby Editrix » Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm

It is absolutely appropriate to use hoodoo for sexual purposes -- in my opinion, that's one of the most enjoyable uses! You're right that men are very scent-oriented, and playing to that can be very helpful. Some men find the scent of lavender to be an aphrodisiac, which might be a good choice if he's feeling stressed, since it's also calming. You can also use candles dressed with one or a combination of your chosen oils to set the mood. All he'll know is that you're having a romantic candlelit evening, but you have that little extra boost working for you. Or try running a bath for him with the appropriate crystals in it. If you can burn the candles in your bathroom while that's going on, so much the better.

It sounds like you might have to take a very proactive role here, so you might think about putting all the elements you have in mind into play and then just going for it. For example, you're wearing your arousing scent, you've got your special candles going, maybe incense if neither of you is excessively sensitive to it, and then you just show up in something provocative with your, shall we say, chosen accessories in hand, and see where it goes from there.
Editrix

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 9:10 am

Well, I would make a honey jar with this request, honey jar details are here:http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and put cherry bark, cardamom, catnip, dragon's blood resin, and ginger on the petition with the hairs from both of you. I would burn a red penis candle on the honey jar (use a larger honey jar) and put either Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Boy, or Bewitching oil on the penis candle.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Simple Passion Spell

Unread postby momma_lucci » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I've been with my husband for 10 years and he seems to have lost his desire for me. Can someone recommend a very simple spell or something to cause my husband to desire me again? Maybe I need a simple love spell as well (in case the two go hand in hand). I think he's still faithful, but he doesn't seem to be attracted to me anymore.

PLEASE HELP!
momma_lucci

Re: Simple Passion Spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 am

To keep it simple, I would get a red jar candle or free standing, and dress it with your vaginal fluids and/or menstrual blood. Oils/powders: fire of love/come to me/follow me boy and the herbs:Cardamom Seed, damiana, and cubeb berries.

Write his name and then the command "desire me"from base to wick. Also, rub your vaginal fluids from base to wick. Put all 3 oils (just a little ) int he palm of your hand and stroke up the candle 7 times. Here, I like to think about stroke his penis. Then roll the candle in the herbs. These herbs are going to need to be grind into small pieces, or even powder if you do enough work.

Then you would write his name, 7 times, and then turn it 90 degrees to the right, and then write your name 7 times. You can do this with a pink or red pen. Then I would circle the names with "love me, desire me and only me" You can change this to whatever you want the target to do.

You could also work a penis candle the same way. Doing the same thing as above

Here are some more spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:15 am

Also, I would recommend getting a reading done because that might give some insight as to why the passion has been lost in the relationship (i.e. another woman, have been married for quite a while, he works a lot, a medical reason). There could be many reasons why he doesn't appear to be attracted to you. So I would recommend getting a reading done.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tishee » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Did this work?
Tishee

Increased Sexuality

Unread postby mabel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi,

I should be seeing my ex some time soon and probably would go on a holiday together.

I like to know is there any spells that could like enhance my sexuality/attractiveness so he would like ahem wanna sleep with me? He is pretty adamant that we shouldnt be doing that as it complicates things further, but i know if we were to sleep together, he would be pretty much hooked on me.

Please advise anyone. Many thanks x
mabel

Re: Increaed sexuality

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Kiss Me Now, Fast Luck, Look Me Over are all products that can help you in a case like this.
Turnsteel

Re: Increased Sexuality

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

mabel wrote:Hi,

I should be seeing my ex some time soon and probably would go on a holiday together.

I like to know is there any spells that could like enhance my sexuality/attractiveness so he would like ahem wanna sleep with me? He is pretty adamant that we shouldnt be doing that as it complicates things further, but i know if we were to sleep together, he would be pretty much hooked on me.

Please advise anyone. Many thanks x

I would burn a red penis candle on him with bewitching, follow me boy, look me over, kiss me now, and fast luck.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby BornAgainPagan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 am

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year now. He said he's always had a low sex drive, but it seems contrary to how horny (for lack of better term) he was at the beginning of our relationship. Over the past year, his drive has slowly been tapering off to the point where it's starting to become bothersome to me. I know he loves me, and every other part of our relationship is fine. The problem is that I'm running out of ideas on how to "fix" the situation. I've tried fixing his shampoo with my fluids, but the problem is that I do hair and sometimes take clients in my house. If I do my mom's hair, I obviously don't want her thinking about having sex with me (plus just knowing what she put in her hair is disturbing). That trick did work, however, but I'm trying to think of non-obvious ways to fix him or without causing pain such as a jack ball or accidentally fixing others. I was thinking about cut & clear or crossroads work... Sound like a good idea? Any others? Combinations?
BornAgainPagan

Re: Male libido

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 am

Burn candles like Nature and High John, powder his underwear with the same sachets,lightly mind you. A Cut and Clear, well that's fine if you want to stop loving him and move on with your life. Getting him a JackBall from LuckyMojo would be good, so would a large High John root that he anoints with his semen. Has he been to a medical doctor?
Turnsteel

Unread postby BornAgainPagan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

He has not been to a medical doctor, or a shrink in a long time. He told me he would go about 6 months ago and still hasn't. I read something about forcing people to make good on their promises to you??? As far as the cut and clear and crossroads, I was referencing getting over problems that may have happened in his past that inhibit desires such as abuse (even though I don't think he has been), or an overbearing ex or something like that. Thanks for your advice!
BornAgainPagan

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Are you planning to work this with or without your boyfriend's knowledge? I assume you're trying not to put any pressure on him?

If I were you, I'd make up a massage oil using grapeseed or almond oil as a carrier, and add High John The Conqueror oil and a little of your own semen. Then have a steamy massage session and rub the stuff all over him. Foreplay and fixing, rolled into one.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Your going to have a really hard time doing anything like Cut and Clear work if you do not know what you are cutting away. And what do you mean by crossroads work? That's a rather broad term.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 pm

"Over the past year, his drive has slowly been tapering off to the point where it's starting to become bothersome to me."

Get him checked out by a medical doctor.
* How old is he?
* How is his blood pressure?
* Does he have diabetes?
* Is he a tobacco smoker?
* Is he taking any medications that you don't know about?
* Does he have another lover?
Ask and get answers to these practical questions before you start spell-casting.

"was thinking about cut & clear or crossroads work... Sound like a good idea?"

No, actually both of those sound like TERRIBLE ideas. Cut and Clear is to remove past connections and move on to someone new. Read

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Crossroads work usually means either undertaking a ritual to gain performance-art skills, such as musicianship, or dispersing unwanted things into the world, or sending something out into the general populace. See

http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Like i said, spell-casting is your last resort in a case like this. Get the medical and social issues squared away first. If that all checks out okay, then use a doll baby on him and love it up. You need to make the doll baby with his personal concerns. Probably, given how unfamiliar you are with this sort of work, you should hie someone to make one for you and give you instructions. Try the folks at the Association of Independent readers and Rootworkers. They will give you a reading first, then may take your case and prepare a custom doll baby for love and teach you how to employ it. AIRR is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Cat gives excellent advice. You should get things checkd out medically etc. I will point out, however, that no two people are the same, and it is actually very normal for some people to have a low libido. The first several months of any relationship are different, as the body is awash with new love hormones and makes you go crazy, also boosting the libido. If everything checks out okay with your man, then the only real problem is that you want sex more often than he does. If that's what it boils down to, it's an issue that lots of couples have and can be resolved with counselling (if necessary), effort and intimacy. A little hoodoo, in that case, would definately help things along.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby BornAgainPagan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks again. I'll try the doctor route.
BornAgainPagan

Crossroads of Love

Unread postby JaeLove » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 pm

I have been in love with this individual for 7 years.

We have NEVER slept together overnite. He states to me that he doesn't want to "play house". We have been togeher in every way, but the correct way.

I did a psychic reading and she told me I was (one of three), that he had been seeing. He admitted it.

I don't know what draws me to this man, but it's strong.

I have, I think for the most part done what I could to make this man love me. My soul yearns for him. I don't know why. When we are together, of course its beautiful. He tells me he loves me, yet he is the serious "non-commital type". I feel at times that I have been on that love rollercoaster ride and now its time to get off. But, its hard when the heart cries.

I want this man to know what I feel.I want him to feel the same intense love I feel. I want to be on his mind every day & in his heart. I want him to realize that I am the one for him. Even if I have the power to move on.

What can I do to make that happen? My clock is ticking and I am seriously tired of waiting. :roll: If there is another in his life how would I know?

As, I have been reading here, I realize there are a lot of very intellectual people here that know whats really up. So your advice I shall hear. But please advice on what I can do to make this man mine. HEART & SOUL.

THX GOD BLESS
JaeLove

Re: Crossroads of Love

Unread postby silver_disc » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi JaeLove,

I don't mean to be rude, but there is no point in posting the exact same question two times.. If you're not getting the answers you're looking for, you can clarify your doubts in the same thread.

Also, this is in the wrong forum category. This section is for sharing spells and tips.
silver_disc

Unread postby JaeLove » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm

AHHH Thx sorry.
JaeLove

Unread postby kjpreistess » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 pm

You have to do a love spell kit to bring him to you , then after that you bind him to you only. Simple oils and powers alone wont help. Kits have everything prepared in them to help invoke the laos to help you. Ive worked with kits before , ive had my love come back to me. I use to use simple spells that never got me anywhere. I feel real authemtic kits are more powerful and hiring someone else to do a spell for you is a waste of money. Dont let someone else put their energy into a spell for you. Hired spellcasters are mostly scams and are for amatures and people who are scared to cast spells. You have to know what youre doing if you want that person in your life when casting.
kjpreistess

attract-iveness spell

Unread postby amandine » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 pm

so, i thought i would put off love work for awhile since nothing was happening and I was getting busy with other things in my life.

so of course, the perfect man for me comes along. we're so compatible in every way, and he's very kind and adores me.

however i found out he's balding in a weird way (most of the time he wears a hat) and it just turns me cold. I didn't find out there wasn't going to be much chemistry until it was a little late. However, I really think this relationship is very special and want it to stay. Is there anything to 1) make him more attractive 2) make me fall more in love?

Or should I give up and find a better match because sexuality is also an important part of a relationship?
amandine

Re: attract-iveness spell

Unread postby j82 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

do a honey jar on you, and if he is willing have him use come to me girl and kiss me now products to draw you in. though my experience with love is regardless of flaws ( as we all have em) i tend to love them more for them, if that dont happen soon then get a reading, if that dont show good signes then move on.
j82

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 pm

You could just help him get treatment or whatever. Love is really a matter of accepting all of a person, sexual attractiveness is important, but if his lack of hair is that much of a bother for you then maybe you aren't in the right place for the relationship that he's willing to offer. You could learn to adjust your perspective, or see if you can help him with the hair loss. Also if you've been doing love work seeking a partner then ask yourself why your spell draw this person. Maybe there is something you are meant to learn from this relationship...
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 am

Oh, I'm with amandine on this one. Everyone has their preferences - a guy could be very attractive but if I don't like how he looks in a certain way, then I don't. If the dislike for a particular physical trait is really strong, it'd be hard to overcome. It doesn't necessarily mean she's 'not in the right place' for a solid relationship, but maybe not with this man at the moment.

Actually I think a reading wouldn't hurt in this situation. amandine could find out if the relationship is really worth pursuing or if there's a possibility of love. The clarity might help her weigh things better. Then she could do a honey jar to sweeten herself towards him. And like ConjureMan said, treatment is always an option!
cabriellenil

Unread postby amandine » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 pm

oh wow. so i wanted to do a reading but didn't really have the money till next week. plus i know how to read the cards so don't like paying someone else to do it. but after a lot of meditating was just going to do a cut n clear or something b/c still not feeling this relationship.

well then i had a hunch to go to a place i normally don't and ran into my most recent ex. after our conversation i realized that i'm going through what he was going through with me....great friendship but life is so hectic and up in the air just not wanting a relationship. ask and ye shall receive ^_^
amandine

Increasing my husband's sex drive

Unread postby aaliyah73 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 am

I have searched on the forum but didn't find exactly what I am looking for, so forgive me if I missed something. My husband and I are working through marital problems. I have a honey jar that I am about to redo on advice from my rootworker. I forgot to ask her about one important thing. My husband is not very interested in sex (in the past year we have had sex about three times). There is no other woman in the picture. I believe he is depressed and this is a byproduct of that. I have read about some roots to imcrease male sex drive but I am unsure how to use them. Can I put them in my honey jar? What are other ways to work with roots? I know that if he begins to take antidepressants they may decrease his libido even more, so I want to try to get in front of the problem.
Thank you for any advice or suggestions.
aaliyah73

Re: Increasing my husband's sex drive

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

You may want to get a medical doctor's advice on the situation. There are several spells that can be performed to increase his libido... kiss me now (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-kiss-me-now.html), nature (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-nature.html), john the conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-john-the-conqueror.html), fire of love (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html). But please seek a doctor's advice first.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 am

Dress a racoon penis bone and two John the Conqueror roots with John the Conqueror oil, Nature oil, and/or Fire of Love oil. Put it in a red flannel bag. Add a personal concern from your husband; semen or pubic hair would be good. Write your husband's name on a red penis candle and dress it with oil also. Heat up the bag by holding it above the flame. (Don't get it too close or you'll burn it!) Burn some Fire of Love incense and hold the bag in the smoke, then dress the bag with oil. If possible, let the candle burn all the way down. If you burn it in sections, cover it with a red cloth between burnings. After the candle is finished, bury the remains in your backyard, and keep the mojo bag near or under your bed.

Read the Song of Songs (also called Song of Solomon) in the Bible.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I second what Cleopatra says. The only think I would add is that you can consider sprinkle around your bed with powders like Fires of Love.

In addition to working to help heat up the passion, make sure to get him help for his depression through medical attention as well healing conjure.

Work with products like Nature, John the Conqueror, Fires of Love, Juniper Berries, Ginger, and Dixie John to heat up the sex life.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Chipping in with another angle you may want to work: a lot of libido issues can be related to communication difficulties in the realtionship. You may want to work to foster a calm atmosphere in your home using Peaceful home and Marriage Blessing products, and maybe look into some road opening work to remove any obstacles that are preventing you from resolving this issue. By all means, work directly on his libido. I'm just pointing this out as another option and as part of the bigger picture.
NotDorianGray

How to assist your man with orgasm

Unread postby TRC12 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:58 am

Hello all,
I was wondering if there are any products at LM or out there that will assist my man with having an orgasm while having intercourse with me. I know this sounds horrible, but lately he is so fired up to have intercourse, and that is not the problem. The problem is that when it is time for him to explode, he HOLDS himself back. I think. Then he leaves unsatisfied, and throughout his day, he is becoming erect at inappropriate times, and he think that something is wrong with him. But when he is with me, he is not taking care of his business. I do not know why he holds back, and I do not think that he even knows. It has become vry common, and I feel bad about it, because at the same time I can easily feel like I cannot satisfy him. Are there any suggestions out there, or are there any magic related ideas that I can try. I believe that someone is working spells on him. But he does not believe in this sort of thing so I do not mention things like that. He is separated from his wife for about 6 years now. Maybe it's her. Please help!!

Thanks
trc12
TRC12

Re: How to assist your man with orgasm

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Well, he needs to see a doctor to rule out any medical issues.

If you believe that his wife is working on him, then get a reading to confirm or deny that theory. If it's true, then the rootworker can help you determine an uncrossing plan to restore his nature.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Simple Kiss Me Now Spell?

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Mon May 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Could I work a simple Kiss Me Now spell with just the basic essentials such as a candle, KMW oil and the person's name written across mine?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Re: Simple Kiss Me Now Spell?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks Devi. Very helpful!
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 10, 2010 1:54 pm

CallMeDrX you can use any of the items alone or together.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Something to Enhance Attraction

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm going on a date w/ this guy either this friday or next.I wanted something POTENT to make him extremely even more sexually attracted to me.What exactly can I do?Another thing is that he is kinda neutral about us talking and possibly building a relationship.Is there something I can do to make him see Iam what he needs? lol
Leopreponderance

Re: Something to enhance attraction

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Products that you can use...bewitching, kiss me now, follow me boy and look me over. As for potency...everything is powerful as you make it, and with the right combination of products.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 10, 2010 9:21 pm

For the petition paper you may consider writing their name crossed by yours, or your's on top and their underneath. You can also add a ring of unbroken commands like "come to me, lust after me" etc.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Take a red penis candle and dress it with a mix of products mentioned by Stars. Include herbs like Juniper, Cubeb and Catnip and burn this on a picture of him while praying your intent.

They day you go to meet him wear the oils as a scent for sexual attraction.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 am

ConjureMan wrote:Take a red penis candle and dress it with a mix of products mentioned by Stars. Include herbs like Juniper, Cubeb and Catnip and burn this on a picture of him while praying your intent.

They day you go to meet him wear the oils as a scent for sexual attraction.

I can purchase the herbs and everything from lucky mojo yes?
Leopreponderance

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Everything mentioned is on lucky mojo.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Little personal; Bedroom help

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi,
So I'm going to try and be as tactful as possible with this, but to get the information I need it's gonna be hard lol. Ok, so to put it simply my fiance is a few years older than me and has a little trouble "keeping up." He doesn't have ED and isn't in any way lacking in skill, I'd just like him to have a bit more stamina. I figure a mojo hand for under the mattress would be a good way to go; I have high john root, some follow me boy oil, and some love herb mix. I figure Nature oil and maybe a kama sutra talisman in there would work well too, possibly some ginger and ginsing too, is there anything else I should/could add? Would adding fires of love and kiss me now oils be a little over kill since they're both already in the love herb mix? Maybe a recommended penis candle spell?
Miss_Liz

Re: Little personal; Bedroom help

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Seems like you are already on point there, but practically I would suggest that even though he does not have ED it is possible that he could have other issues. My man who is farily young, had issues with 'releasing' --- even though he stayed up and we found out later it was indeed a medical issue, the problem was solved and he has had no problems since---so I guess I am saying I would go to a doctor and make sure the issue is not a medical one, such as prostate cancer ---
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

If he's willing to carry a talisman or a mojo hand that might be something you can invest in making or getting for him.

Wash your bedsheets in Dixie John which is reputed to help conjugal relations as well as improve male stamina. John the Conqueror is good for virility as well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm

There's really nothing wrong with him, he's just a little lacking in the libido in comparison to mine. He simply can't keep up, I'm still in my early 20s and he's pushing 30, it's really only a matter of stamina. I don't want to make a hand or anything for him because I don't want him to know (male ego and all).
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 am

Burn a red penis candle dressed with Fire of Love or John the Conqueror oil. If you make a mojo, add a racoon penis bone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun May 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks Cleopatra, I wouldn't have thought about the racoon penis bone.
Miss_Liz

Spicy in the sheets

Unread postby sassafrassblonde » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Well, my guy is working loooong hours, as a full time business owner and just started a part time business.
I work full time and keep the home fires burning.
Lately, though, he's so tired and distracted, despite the back rubs, etc. that I'm trying....things need some spice and more frequency. Don't get me wrong, things otherwise are fine, we just need to connect more.
So, I was wondering about Fire of Love crystals, or something similar, to rinse the sheets in.
Any suggestions?

Sassy
sassafrassblonde

Re: Spicy in the sheets

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

when we get to that i powder the bed down with fire of love and put some look me over on myself. works like a charm. a little menstrual blood doesn't hurt either. ;)
nena1974

bath for sexual energy

Unread postby Colorado_Kitsune » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I have very demanding job with really late hours. I have a very wonderful husband who loves me and I love him. We are really happy together and have a great dynamic, even after 6 years and two very long military deployments. he doesn't wander, nor do I.... but I feel bad because my job wears me out and I just don't have the energy to initiate sex (to be very blunt). He's very sweet and considerate of me and we still have an decent sex life and talk about why I'm so worn out. it's not that I'm not attracted to him at all- the feelings are there, i just don't have the energy to act on them...
Would a daily bath or wash help? if so which one?
Colorado_Kitsune

Re: Spicy in the sheets

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm

I think she meant follow me boy.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation