• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:01 am

Love Uncrossing and Getting Ready for a New Love

Is My Love Spell Still Working?

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 am

Many years ago a lady did a love spell on my ex. (on my request) The spell work like a charm. I even had him knocking on my door. However, by the time he came back to me I no longer wanted him. So, I call the lady and she told me to throw the bottle in the garbage. Can you believe after all these years he still wants me.

I have remain friend with him and he want to marry me. However my feeling are not the same. My question -could this love spell that was done so many years ago still be working ? I once was told that if you do a binding spell that would be forever is that true ? I really do not know what type of spell she cast on him. Maybe she did a binding spell not a love spell...She passed away this year so there no way of me knowing what type of spell she cast.
salmyrcrr

Re: is it possible ?

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:00 am

That sounds serious man. Though the bottle, some peeps say that you should burn it to break the spell. But I don't think you should do that because there might be back-fire for you.
Jinglepop

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 am

This forum is for LuckyMojo products, not for general folk magic questions. How about you ask the worker you went to?
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 am

The worker died, so asking her may be difficult. Do a Cut and Clear to move on from the relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 am

cleopatra wrote:The worker died, so asking her may be difficult. Do a Cut and Clear to move on from the relationship.

Thank you for your reply. I will do a cut and clear spell.

I still like him as a friend but nothing eles.

Thanks
salmyrcrr

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 am

cleopatra wrote:The worker died, so asking her may be difficult. Do a Cut and Clear to move on from the relationship.

Thanks
salmyrcrr

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks
salmyrcrr

How To Change My Luck With Relationships/Love

Unread postby candis » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 am

I'll give a summary of my background. First, I came from a very negative family...My mom was never married, she wanted so much to be married (I think that's all she lived for), every man that came around did not stay for long. Me now, seem to have the same problem. My mom was very jealous of me and she was very mean to me. She wanted nothing good to happen to me. I was able to leave her and that environment, got my education and was able to get good paying jobs etc. and take care of myself. Now, with relationships, I see myself repeating the same patterns as my mom. I attract negative men who just wanted to use me. I stop that cycle by working on me (loving me). Now I see that the quality of men I meet are better. However, they have emotional problems and they still don't want to stay.

I don't know what else to do. I've been cleansing for several years. Burning candles, etc. But not able to bring a positive relationship into my life. I JUST WANT A GOOD LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP. Please advise.

Thank you.

Candis
candis

Re: How To Change My Luck With Relationships/Love

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:03 am

I would get a reading with a good worker to see what's going on with your situation. Could be some kind of generational curse - or it could be bad learned behaviors that are negatively effecting you. A reading will help see what's going on, and a worker may need to work on your behalf to get things moving as your own actions don't seem to be having much effect.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm not a particular adherent of the concept of generational curses, so I won't comment on that..though I know and respect several people who swear by their existence..

Juju is right that a reading is order to discover the cause of the issues. It could be something as mundane as your outlook, or could be something like crossed conditions/jinx. The reading will help determine this.

Take a cleansing bath, and try working an Attraction/ Come to Me conjure aimed specifically at the qualities you seek in an individual. Write all the qualities you want, be very specific. Include emotional stability and desire for committment/marriage in such a list. Work the conjures not on a specific individual, but rather aimed at bringing a person with those qualities to you in your life. Also create a honey jar aimed at those specific qualities while burning white and pink candles anointed with Attraction, Come to Me, and Love Me oils. You might consider using white and pink bride and groom figurine candles as well in your honey jar working.

The honey jar will be for the long run and will help plant the seeds of your desire, while working it in combination with the Come to Me conjures will help give your work the boost and speed to bring about the results you seek. Good luck.

P.S. also work some healing conjure on yourself to help overcome any latent wounds from past hurts. It will help ensure that you are prepared for a long term relationship.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I'm not a particular adherent of the concept of generational curses, so I won't comment on that..though I know and respect several people who swear by their existence..

Juju is right that a reading is order to discover the cause of the issues. It could be something as mundane as your outlook, or could be something like crossed conditions/jinx. The reading will help determine this.

Take a cleansing bath, and try working an Attraction/ Come to Me conjure aimed specifically at the qualities you seek in an individual. Write all the qualities you want, be very specific. Include emotional stability and desire for committment/marriage in such a list. Work the conjures not on a specific individual, but rather aimed at bringing a person with those qualities to you in your life. Also create a honey jar aimed at those specific qualities while burning white and pink candles anointed with Attraction, Come to Me, and Love Me oils. You might consider using white and pink bride and groom figurine candles as well in your honey jar working.

The honey jar will be for the long run and will help plant the seeds of your desire, while working it in combination with the Come to Me conjures will help give your work the boost and speed to bring about the results you seek. Good luck.

P.S. also work some healing conjure on yourself to help overcome any latent wounds from past hurts. It will help ensure that you are prepared for a long term relationship.

Thank you ConjureMan, I will take your advice on the healing elements. Your entire post is very encouraging and gives me hope.

Thanks, again.

candis
candis

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:09 pm

To add my two cents...I see that you have been cleansing but its more than that...I would think, drawing in good luck in terms of love and financial blessings...and protecting yourself also...Devi suggestion will do you well so you will know what action to take...Look at LMs list of reputable readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

...start with the healing work is excellent... sometimes we carry so much dead weight from the past and dont realize we need to heal from past hurts... Blessings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 pm

candis wrote:I'll give a summary of my background. First, I came from a very negative family...My mom was never married, she wanted so much to be married (I think that's all she lived for), every man that came around did not stay for long. Me now, seem to have the same problem. My mom was very jealous of me and she was very mean to me. She wanted nothing good to happen to me. I was able to leave her and that environment, got my education and was able to get good paying jobs etc. and take care of myself. Now, with relationships, I see myself repeating the same patterns as my mom. I attract negative men who just wanted to use me. I stop that cycle by working on me (loving me). Now I see that the quality of men I meet are better. However, they have emotional problems and they still don't want to stay.

I don't know what else to do. I've been cleansing for several years. Burning candles, etc. But not able to bring a positive relationship into my life. I JUST WANT A GOOD LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP. Please advise.

Thank you.

Candis

I would work on good cleansing and put off the idea of long term relationship for the moment. I hope you have thought about some counseling too. The longest and greatest relationship you are going to have is with yourself. Your mother may never have learned that lesson, but you have the chance to. No man can give you what you can give yourself.

Desperation (your cap locks express this) is a big deterrent in attracting anything. It is a repellent. Think of it this way, say you have a very persistent friend who continuously calls you and leaves messages about how you must get back to him or her. Do you want to really answer those calls? Probably not, because you feel like you are going to be drained. This is the message you are sending out to these men. Subconsciously you know this about yourself and that is why you keep getting noncommittal men.

So from a Hoodoo perspective, do the 13 herb bath and a lot of cleansing. Follow that up with some work with St. Dephina. She is great for healing emotional and psychological trauma. When you STOP thinking that all you need is a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, that is when you start working on attraction work. When you have a full life WITHOUT a man, is when you are ready to get one. If you do attraction work in your present mind set, you will keep attracting what you don't want. End the cycle for yourself.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 am

Do a 13-herb bath and/or Cut and Clear to free you from the negativity of the past. Then burn a Chuparossa vigil candle or a pink candle dressed with Chuparossa oil for luck in finding a lasting love.

New Year's Eve would be a great time to start fresh. New year, new decade, and a blue moon. Good luck!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

Dear candis, your entry letter speaks straight to my heart. You have voiced something I have struggled with my whole life. It brings back tears for, like you, I have come so far. my sister and I were abandoned at the age of 6 & 7 by our mother. We were lucky to have had a strong father who chose to give us all the love and nurturing that we so desperately needed. As naive children, you grow into hurt adults who feel the impact and the loss deeper.

We were blessed with our father's love but all his love couldn't fill the void of a missing mother. We are both college educated, my sister and I. I have taken steps to fill my life with great female friends who filled the void that my mother left. They love me fiercely and they are patient with me. They give me the wisdom of life that only a woman can give to another woman.

Like you, I struggle in every relationship but , with the help of my female friends, I am getting better at loving and pacing myself. The hardest lesson I had to learn is that prince charming will not come and sweep you off your feet, baggages and emotional insecurities and all. That is a fairy tale. Truth is that men are fragile. They need more reassurance than women. They will run at the slightest sign of desperation and insecurity. YOU MUST FIX YOURSELF then look for a man to complement the rest.

My advice to you, candis, is to surround yourself with good female friends. You have much to learn and they have much to give. Don't drop your female friends for any men, for men will come and go. Make time for love. Make equal time for friendship. Take breaks from men and go off on a self-enriching trips alone or with friends.

My second advice to you, candis, is to face yourself in the mirror and find the beauty within. LOVE YOURSELF. YOU DON'T HAVE A COURSE ON YOU! YOUR MOTHER AND MINE JUST MADE POOR CHOICES and what they had to give to us as children, they couldn't find it to give to themselves. We are hurt but the hurt should not be what drives us. You should choose the beauty and strength within.

You can choose to seek professional treatment or you can do like me.: have trusting female friends to talk to. I am waiting for my tripple strength attraction and success mojos for help on the spiritual aspect. The work must start from within. You are what you are and no magic can change that.
IBMagnet

Unread postby IBMagnet » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 am

Literarylioness, you are always so wise. I am touched by your words. And really, when you come from a place of hurt, you have a burden to consistently work on breaking negative, self-sabotaging patterns.

I have to admit I have the things in life which I need. My life is good. I am attractive too and men come to me because they all say that my apparent self-confidence is what they find most attractive. They love my poise and the way I talk and walk....When they come too close, though, I panic, like I am not deserving of their admiration and attention. My insecurities come out and slowly they lose patience and walk away.

I go to meditation classes and am working at mending the cracks in my heart. I feel much better in my skin now. I enjoy my company and am working to draw the man I love in my life. I did different readings and even with Cat, that reveal that he does have love attraction to me.
The readings revealed that he has a lot going on in his life which may prevent us to click. He holds secrets and has healing to do.

In the name of love, though I should probably not hae to try so hard, I want to see what could be should he could get past himself. I am also doing love attraction in general to find me a soulmate. I want to be married in the next year or so.
IBMagnet

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 pm

IBMagnet wrote:Literarylioness, you are always so wise. I am touched by your words. And really, when you come from a place of hurt, you have a burden to consistently work on breaking negative, self-sabotaging patterns.

Thank you for the compliment. My story is the opposite, my father abandoned me. I felt I did not belong on this planet and I was the cause of all my parents' misery. My father cheated on his wife(not my mother) and my mother was not able to have the man of her dreams (not my father), who to this day she still mourns. I felt it was all my fault. My very existence hurt everyone I loved. I spent a good half of my life trying to heal from that. It created this little spot on me. I call it the freckle of my soul. Like the sun causes freckles on the skin, certain circumstances create spots on the soul and everyone has at least one.

The Freudians loved me, because I was the Electra complex personified. The Jungians loved me, because I understood my mythos. I did vision quests with Native American tribes, Reiki, yoga, and pretty much everything you can name. My freckle never disappeared though. I did learn a lot in the process. I do not know when it happened, but one day I woke-up and I realized my little spot gave me all the qualities I truly love about myself, my sensitivity, my compassion, my empathy, and my ability to love. I still feel my little spot, but I don't try to crush it anymore; now I embrace it.

The true alchemy of life is not turning lead into gold, but tragedy into triumph. EVERY single person has the ability to do this. The only thing that limits us are the limits we put on ourselves. We are our own worst enemies.

So do not say you have "self-sabotaging behaviors," say you are aware of your sensitivity. Change the dialogue in your head, because I can guarantee you that EVERY person who breaths has some spot he or she is trying to heal. That IS the human experience.

Do not dwell on what you DID not get from WHOEVER was suppose to love you, but rejoice in how much you can love and MOVE ON.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 pm

So do not say you have "self-sabotaging behaviors," say you are aware of your sensitivity. Change the dialogue in your head, because I can guarantee you that EVERY person who breaths has some spot he or she is trying to heal. That IS the human experience.

Do not dwell on what you DID not get from WHOEVER was suppose to love you, but rejoice in how much you can love and MOVE ON.

Thank you for that. It is getting exhausting to think of all i have to do to get a try. I have decided to complete my current work with st martha and the honey. Afterwards, that will be it. I'll test my skills with someone else.

Today, LM came through for me in a big way. I received my mojos and bath crystals. I couldn't resist the smells of the oils. Positively uplifting when I put them on! Today, thinking about facing New Year without a date, I sank to a low bottom. I am riding high right now. Going into the bath now. Tomorrow, will be a new beginning.

I can start the New year with a little bit of hope now.
IBMagnet

Reversing Love or...?

Unread postby Guided09 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi everyone, I've done a search on love and reversal, but still will like your advice on something. I'm dealing with a problem right now, that involves a love spell that was cast on me. I broke off a relationship with a man a couple of months ago because for a while he acted like he didnt know what he wanted that he really wanted me. I got tired of the back and forth and tired of the torment. The last time that I saw him he finally revealed to me that he loved me, but by that time (for me it was too late, and honestly afraid due to the way he had treated me before, I didn't believe him) I felt like I should just let everything go, so I did. He was stunned by decision (it's like he was paralyzed), he's very private and reticent and doesnt express himself as easily as I do, but I still expected him to at least fight for me at that moment, he didnt. So, again tired, I walked away. I wanted to start anew, to move pass the feelings I had for him that dibilatated me, and move on with a man who would not have put me through what he had. Don't get me wrong, this man is a good guy, had been in bad relationships that had in some way altered his view on love and relationships. However, I too had been through alot, but never allowed those relationships to affect the way that I treated him, and thus it was unfair of him to have handled our relationship in the way that he did, so I told him that I was tired of fighting for him and I deserved more.

Guys, I felt great afterward, I missed him like crazy and still loved him, but I felt unemcumbered. I thought about him still, but was able to shutdown and continue forward. About three months after I broke off our relationship. I started thinking of him again, yearning for him, regretting my decision, my heart felt like it was over flowing with love for this man, and I couldnt stop the deluge of emotion and longing for him. I started moving forward with a man who had always shown me genuine love, but I couldnt and can't completely love him because of my longing for my ex. Troubled by this, I got a reading done, and was told that my ex had visited a root worker and a love spell was cast on me. I had cut all communication with him, removed him from my contacts in emails, on social networking sites, on messengers etc, so he knew I meant business. I was told that the spell was done for my return to him. I was told that he truly does love me, he misses me, and everyone there after, he compares them to me.
I dont know how to view what he's done, he took the feelings I was trying to let go off and amplified and magnified them, and quite frankly, I hate that he's done this. I feel like reversing what he's done, so that he feels the emotional unrest i've felt these past couple of months. I have reversing oil, and black, red, purple, and white candles but no double action candles. I dont know what to do. I'm awaiting a large order at this moment. What can I do to help myself at this time? Thanks much!

Peace Be With You,

Guided--
Guided09

Re: Reversing Love or...?

Unread postby Aina » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm

You are under the spell right now, so it's up to you if you want to act on the feelings he's trying to put in you. Reversing a love/recon spell on him could be a bad idea though, because he'll just want to get back with you even more and obsess about you. I would do a cleansing and protect myself from his future attacks. Remember that if you act on those spell energies now, you'll end up in that same bad relationship again. Keep in mind why you broke up with him in the first place, protect yourself and you will feel tons better!
Aina

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Aina wrote:Keep in mind why you broke up with him in the first place

With all due respect, I'm not really sure that's the best advice. Her reason for breaking up with him in the first place was because she didn't know if he really loved her or not, which she now does know.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Aina » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:06 pm

With all due respect, I'm not really sure that's the best advice. Her reason for breaking up with him in the first place was because she didn't know if he really loved her or not, which she now does know.[/quote]

I see what you mean. However, from what the original poster said, I understand she felt justified leaving that man in the first place and felt good about it. She feels different now because he put a recon spell on her. I simply advised her to cleanse herself from his work so that she makes her own decision on whether she loves him or not.
Aina

Unread postby Zoe » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I agree with the last poster. It's been several months, he's desperate enough over you to go to a rootworker, and I'm assuming (since you're on this board) that you aren't in the camp that says "love spells are totally unethical." Maybe he's learned his lesson. I'd go talk to him, tell him you know what he's done, and lay out for him how you need things to be different if you get back with him. Also, love is pretty unstable (look at all the divorces) so it's good if you can be with someone who will be OK with the two of you casting mutual love spells to keep the feelings going.
Zoe

Unread postby Guided09 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Aina wrote:With all due respect, I'm not really sure that's the best advice. Her reason for breaking up with him in the first place was because she didn't know if he really loved her or not, which she now does know.

I see what you mean. However, from what the original poster said, I understand she felt justified leaving that man in the first place and felt good about it. She feels different now because he put a recon spell on her. I simply advised her to cleanse herself from his work so that she makes her own decision on whether she loves him or not.[/quote]

What do you suggest I cleanse with? Thanks for the advice!!! :)
Guided09

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

For the record, I wasn't suggesting that she go back to him, just that the reasons for the separation in the first place aren't really quite as valid anymore. But if she's found love with a new person who treats her better, that's not my place to tell her to give that up.

And sorry to go off track, and if I'm out of line, just tell me so. But I'm still fairly new to this and I'm fascinated with hearing about the effects of a love spell from the point of view of the target. Have you determined for certain that he did in fact do work on you? Have you confronted him about it (and if it's not an awkward situation, I would say you probably should confront him just to verify that he did in fact do spell work on you)? Do you know when he did the work compared to when it started hitting you?

Actually, unrelated to the previous questions, but just something worth thinking about. Have you done spell work on him before you moved on? If so, you should keep that in consideration when getting mad at him for doing the same. Just something to think about.
kmew1315

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Ask yourself if you want to return or not. If you feel like moving on and breaking the spell, a basic Salt bath with Ammonia tossed in can help you for the time being. The second you get a chance get a double-action red and black candle spell to help you reverse the spell, a 13-herb bath to unwork the spell, and finally a Cut and Clear to help you let go of your feelings once and for all.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guided09 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

kmew1315 wrote:And sorry to go off track, and if I'm out of line, just tell me so. But I'm still fairly new to this and I'm fascinated with hearing about the effects of a love spell from the point of view of the target. Have you determined for certain that he did in fact do work on you? Have you confronted him about it (and if it's not an awkward situation, I would say you probably should confront him just to verify that he did in fact do spell work on you)? Do you know when he did the work compared to when it started hitting you?

Actually, unrelated to the previous questions, but just something worth thinking about. Have you done spell work on him before you moved on? If so, you should keep that in consideration when getting mad at him for doing the same. Just something to think about.

Before my reading I didnt know that he had put a spell on me. All I know is that my thoughts of him were extremely incessant, my feelings for him passionate and strong, I missed him, craved him, regretted my decision. I dreamnt of him a couple of times, but I had no idea it was due to the spell. When I spoke to my reader she stated that he had gone to see a reader/root worker and had had a spell for my return placed on me. I know that spells can work in 3days, 3weeks, 3 months, when I checked the time duration between breaking up with him and when I started feeling consumed again, it was 3 month (like stated in my initial post). I have not confronted him about, and I don't plan on doing so, at least not right now. I mean, do you really think he'll admit to it? And how do I begin " did you go to a root worker to put a spell on me?" LOL! (Besides I'm from a culture that although magic is practiced, it's done very discreetly, almost taboo, so I doubt he'll admit to it). Lastly, I've never done any work on him. I didn't want to influence his feelings for me, I wanted them to be of his will, because like you know, you can put a love spell on someone, and they will react to the spell placed on them, but it doesn't last if they truly don't love you... Thus, I never saw the sense in it.
Guided09

Unread postby Guided09 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Ask yourself if you want to return or not. If you feel like moving on and breaking the spell, a basic Salt bath with Ammonia tossed in can help you for the time being. The second you get a chance get a double-action red and black candle spell to help you reverse the spell, a 13-herb bath to unwork the spell, and finally a Cut and Clear to help you let go of your feelings once and for all.

Thank you CM, I've taken the salt and ammonia bath you prescribed.
Guided09

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 pm

I am going to throw a monkey wrench in this and say the poster still has feelings for the ex. I think the poster is still upset about how the ex treated her. It's the "why didn't you care about me then?" attitude, which is understandable yet short-sighted.

If it were ME, I would actually try to resolve the feelings with the ex. People do change and grow. By your own words, he was not a bad guy. He, like all of us, made some mistakes. in the words of Alexander Pope, "to err is human, to forgive divine." Now if the guy beat you, cheated on you, and treated you like dirt, then scrub him away. That is not what the post indicates though.

Maybe this time apart helped him realize what is really important to him. You can always scrub later and the ex would not have been able to work a spell without some initial soil to plant the spell in. Love work is not a one way street. I am sure the root doctor saw that there were feelings to still work with.

Just my ideas.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Aina » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Guided09 wrote:
Aina wrote:With all due respect, I'm not really sure that's the best advice. Her reason for breaking up with him in the first place was because she didn't know if he really loved her or not, which she now does know.

I see what you mean. However, from what the original poster said, I understand she felt justified leaving that man in the first place and felt good about it. She feels different now because he put a recon spell on her. I simply advised her to cleanse herself from his work so that she makes her own decision on whether she loves him or not.

What do you suggest I cleanse with? Thanks for the advice!!! :)[/quote]

Rue is also great when someone tries to mess with your love life. Cleanse really well and get rid of the ideas he put in your head. From what you wrote in your first post, you "meant business" when you broke up with him and made a bold move. You must have been pretty upset with this guy to actually stay away from him for that long. Besides, you already tried to move on. I say cleanse really well and see him for who he is. If you do in fact love him and don't mind being taken for another ride of back and forth, you know he's waiting.
Aina

Unread postby kmew1315 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:43 am

Literarylioness wrote:I am going to throw a monkey wrench in this and say the poster still has feelings for the ex. I think the poster is still upset about how the ex treated her. It's the "why didn't you care about me then?" attitude, which is understandable yet short-sighted.

If it were ME, I would actually try to resolve the feelings with the ex. People do change and grow. By your own words, he was not a bad guy. He, like all of us, made some mistakes. in the words of Alexander Pope, "to err is human, to forgive divine." Now if the guy beat you, cheated on you, and treated you like dirt, then scrub him away. That is not what the post indicates though.

Maybe this time apart helped him realize what is really important to him. You can always scrub later and the ex would not have been able to work a spell without some initial soil to plant the spell in. Love work is not a one way street. I am sure the root doctor saw that there were feelings to still work with.

Just my ideas.

Mary

I can't speak for everybody else, but I know that you just said the things I was thinking but didn't want to say. :lol: It's not really fair to the new guy either though, which is the main reason why I just kept my mouth shut and didn't say anything. This is already complicated enough, I didn't want to make it worse.
kmew1315

Unread postby kmew1315 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 am

Guided09 wrote:I have not confronted him about, and I don't plan on doing so, at least not right now. I mean, do you really think he'll admit to it? And how do I begin " did you go to a root worker to put a spell on me?" LOL! (Besides I'm from a culture that although magic is practiced, it's done very discreetly, almost taboo, so I doubt he'll admit to it).

You never know. Depends on how you phrase it. If you go to him telling him insistently that you know he did work on you, but you just want to know what it was, and are very firm in your demands of him, he just might tell you. But you know him better than I do obviously.
kmew1315

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm.

The Worst Luck in All Kinds of Relationships

Unread postby PennyDreadful » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 am

HI there, everyone!

I'm new to hoodoo and the boards, although I have practiced kitchen witchcraft for fourteen years. I want to thank everyone for reading about my situation. I will try to keep it from being too lengthy, but I want to also be clear as to what's going on.

I am a 27-year-old woman and have had nothing but bad luck in relationships. This takes two forms: first, I continually seem to attract the worst kinds of friends; manipulative, draining people who latch onto me and won't let go. I'm lucky and grateful that this hasn't been the case in all my friendships, and I'm blessed with a handful of really good ones. But I would venture that the majority of my friendships have taken a turn for the worse, even when I've taken the time to get to know someone very slowly. In case it helps, here are some examples:

-A former friend began to get extremely jealous after we got close. She would call at least a dozen times a day, and frequently told me she didn't want me to have other friends.

-Another former friend was unemployed for over two years. At least once or twice a week, she'd walk into my house without calling first, or even knocking (unless the door was locked) and complain about her life. She never once asked how I was, and instead, she belittled and criticized me, disparaged my interests and even my family. I have since cut off contact with her, but she still owes me 100 dollars.

-A third was friends with me and my sister for several years. We ended our friendship with her when we found out she was telling lies about both of us--saying that we were gossiping about and back-stabbing one another!- in an effort to destroy the close relationship my sister and I share.

The other form my bad luck seems to take is that I have no romantic good fortune at all. I have been told that I'm an attractive woman. I'm friendly, peaceful, a good cook and I do my best to be a kind and caring person. I have my own life, interests, and a good education. I dress well and am extremely feminine. But I can't seem to attract men the way other women can. I very, very rarely get any attention from men; the few times it has happened, it's been awful. Looking back on my sparse romantic history, I can honestly say that I haven't had a moment's real romantic happiness. But I have been yelled at and insulted by men. I've spent time in a relationship with no love in it (I mistook friendship for love; he was never over loving his ex) I have spent years pining over men who were stuck on women who treated them poorly. I briefly saw a man who promised me the moon and then told me he was married, who mocked me when I was upset and who did other bad things. I just recently had a rare date with a boy who seemed perfect. We had a wonderful time, had everything in common-- he was the answer to my prayers, in fact. And he told me he thought I was wonderful, kissed me, told me how excited he was to meet someone who seemed so right for him.... and then the next day told me he wasn't ready for a relationship. This was the oddest and most hurtful experience yet, and it felt very wrong; as if I'd been given something I was supposed to have, something I'd been pining for for years, and then it was taken away by something else. I've let go and made my peace with that particular boy, but I can't stand these situations much longer.

But mostly, I just don't attract men to me in the first place.

There is clearly something very, very wrong; but it's hard to convince anyone of this. When I try to talk to people about it, I feel like Cassandra; they say, "Oh, men look at you, you're just imagining things." or "It'll just happen," or "Everybody has bad experiences." or "You just need to be confident!" (I'm a professional dancer; I'm plenty confident in front of people!) or, most infuriatingly, 'You could get a man if you really wanted to." Well, I really want to.

The only person who has taken my situation seriously is my wonderful sister. She pointed out to me that a lot of people (not most, but an uncomfortably large amount) treat me very rudely. They are short with me, condescending, and thoughtless. I hadn't realized until she pointed out many examples. Clearly, something is wrong with my interpersonal relationships. I have no idea what crossed circumstances or personal qualities in me cause this to happen. I've been told I'm somewhat of a doormat, but other than that, I'm not sure what could cause this.

My sister uses a pendulum to divine things, and through a series of yes/no questions, she unearthed the following:

1. I've picked up crossed circumstances by past failed friendships...the people may be gone but their influence remains.
2. I need a powerful un-jinxing, and someone needs to do it for me.

So...what should I do? I was looking at Lucky Mojo's blessed candles-- Cut and Clear, Cast Off Evil, Road Opener, and Van Van all sounded good-- and I was thinking that having one burned for me would be a good start. But it seems like I need something really big to reverse this.

Thank you so much for reading about my situation. I'm sorry it turned out so long...I wanted to make sure that the details were clear.
PennyDreadful

Re: The Worst Luck in All Kinds of Relationships

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Get a reading from someone at AIRR to determine what your course of action will be. You may need a simple cleansing or something to boost your self-esteem. Or someone or something might be jinxing you.

If you can't get a reading right away, take a saltwater bath right now, and order the 13-herb bath and a Cut and Clear vigil candle to clear away the negativity.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: The Worst Luck in All Kinds of Relationships

Unread postby Yule » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:27 am

I recognize myself in all what you say. Really! In friendship and love. I thought i was cursed! I do get attention from men though, a lot, but what is "deep love" it always turns out to be plain sexual atrraction, they say... So you can imagine the kind of man I come accross...
My friends are always very tormented people and they call me all the time, come to my house until very late in the night and talk and talk for hours and days without even bothering to ask me how i feel (and it happens i do have loads of problems i never get the chance to tell...).

The thing is i thought i was cursed or something. Got a reading, well actually many readings. They never found that "curse" but they did recomended to me to do a clean. I did. Nothing happened. But at least I begun to be more aware of people with "bad vibes"and I also did protection. But still I would worry too much for people who didnt give a damn for me.
Finally i decided to see a therapist, yes a shrink! I went for about 6 months and it turned out it was ME and my patterns, looking always for the same kind of problematic people and adopting the "mother"role...

What i want to say is that aside from the cleansings you should check also the WHY you always end up with selfish people.

I know this has nothing to do with hoodoo stuff but i felt so recognize in the post that i thought i must add my 50 cents.
Yule

need help in a love topic

Unread postby Marnie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am

Hi,

first of all I'm sorry for the mistakes I might make. Although I study English I'm not a native speaker.

Okay I have a problem with my Ex Boyfriend. I really loved him and in some ways I really still do. We were very very happy and I wanted to move to his town. It was a long distance relationship.
But from one day to the other he chanced and told me that he does not love me anymore.
It really was like Monday he was totally in love and Tuesday he cried and didn't really like me anymore.
He got mean. His whole family is confused. There were two month where he chanced his mind a lot. Wanted to break up or wanted to spend his life with me. He told me it was just to much responsibility and that a relationship would be too much. And than I could not take it any more and I broke up. He was very mad at me about that.
Know he has a new girlfriend. And we had a huge fight so there is no contact between us. I just talk too his family very often.
There were some hexes included which were basically meant for my sister. She had a jealous lover and he did that stuff but I got the problems instead of my sister. It was like everything that was important for me went away. And I had some serious health problems.

It's hard to describe. The situation started in February. But still I have the feeling that it's not right. That we are not supposed to be separated.
So it is a lot more complicated than it sounds but it would take too long to write everything down and it is a bit too private. But I think I wrote down the most important parts.
So my question is... what spells would be good? What can I do? I already ordered the love me spell kit. Should I do anything else?
I would be very happy to get some help.
Thanks a lot.
Marnie
Marnie

Re: need help in a love topic

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 am

Marnie,

If you think you have been jinxed then I suggest you order the Jinx breaking bath crystals and powder before you do any type of reconcilation work.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 am

Before jumping to any conclusions about if you've actually been crossed or not, you should get a reading with a professional worker so that they can do a divination and determine whether or not anything has been thrown at you. You can find a list of very good workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, you can do some cleansing and protection work, which will start helping relieve the negativity (no matter what the source - because you do not need to be cursed for negativity to build up around you and start troubling you, hurt and angry emotions can do the same thing). You can use 13-Herb Bath to bathe in, and give you home a good cleansing using Chinese Wash. Burn some Fiery Wall of Protection incense in your home each day once you have cleansed it, and that will help keep anything new from bothering you. All of this is a good routine to get into anyway, as it will generally keep your roads opens!

Once you get your reading you will have more specific answers and info about your situation.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Marnie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:12 am

Oh sorry I already did that. That was fixed with the help of someone professional. I forgot to say that. I thought it might be important but that's over and done. Know I need help with the other stuff.
Marnie

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 am

I would still recommend a reading on the situation - love stuff is often so very complex with lots of hidden details that make all the difference when approaching work for the case. You could go back to the professional that helped you before since they know you and you had a good experience with them before. Especially since there is sensitive and private matters that you don't wish to discuss on a public forum, which makes it more difficult for us to give you really great advice.

Glad you got aid for the other bit, though. ;)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Marnie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 am

Okay my fault. Looks like I forgot all the important parts.
I also did that.
And it was said that it's complicated. That it looks like he is very selfish and that he is confused.
It was said that it got too serious. That he has the feeling that I'm too good for him.
That he can't deal with someone who is special because I've gone though a lot of unnormal and hard times.
And he treated me wrong so know he has the feeling that he can't go back and I am the living proof that he is not as good asa person as he always tought he was.
But feelings can't dissappear in a day.
And well if it helps I can talk about the personal stuff as well.
Because this person I went to wouldn't do anything that has do do with love and I would prefer to do it on my own.

And yeah me too. After some broken bones and other bad luck I had enough of that!^^
Marnie

Can't get no love

Unread postby starskylady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I have been using a love drawing mojo bag for about 8 months and it doesn't seem to be working at all. My other good luck mojo's work, but I cannot seem to draw a good suitor my way. What could i be doing wrong? :?:
starskylady

Re: Can't get no love

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm

To ask what you are doing "wrong" is self-defeating.

Get a reading from a reputable and ethical member of AIRR.

I would also suggest that you start with some bathing and cleansing. It could be that someone has jinxed your love. It could be something else.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unlucky in Love

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello, I know the title probably raised an eyebrow , but let me explain.

For the early portion of my 20's I had no problems landing guys. No matter where I was at, I had guys staring at me, trying to talk to me..hll I had a few boyfriends even. I was just doing my thing!

Now when I got into my late twenties all of that STOPPED. I had one or two failed relationships and after that I wasn't attracting anyone. No one liked me. The two guys I had in my late twenties, I feel like I somehow managed to push away due to arguments, but I refuse to hold the full blame. I even pushed away the one man who has chased me for years, whom I have a child by. The bad part is that he no longer wants a relationship but he just wants us to continue hooking up (we started doing that almost two years ago).

I feel like something is wrong with me. Like maybe I argues too much, maybe I stood up for myself too much, maybe I accused them of too much wrong (Though they were doing wrong I found out in the end). I even gained a considerable amount of weight due to stress with my ex and have struggled to take it off, but idk why its not moving again.

Now I'm 30 and just hooking up with my Baby's father whom doesn't want a relationship anymore, no other men look at me; I'm lonely, I feel broken, I feel unlucky in loving or even sexual relationships. I feel like I make men dislike or even hate me.

I'm writing this post because I honestly have finally come to a point where I am too sad, and too lonely and even as I write this I have tears in my eyes. I want the fairy tale, I want to attract many men, and feel beautiful and wanted again.

Can someone please help me with this? :cry:
TheBestest

Re: Unlucky in Love

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm

It sounds like you need healing and wisdom work in addition to the normal kinds of love work -- and maybe uncrossing, too.

Before you start rummaging around in the Lucky Mojo catalog buying random spell kits, you really ought to consider having a reading with one of the fine, ethical, honest workers at AIRR. Or you could sign up for next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and get top-quality coaching and divination from not one, but three AIRR members :-)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 am

MissMichaele wrote:It sounds like you need healing and wisdom work in addition to the normal kinds of love work -- and maybe uncrossing, too.

Before you start rummaging around in the Lucky Mojo catalog buying random spell kits, you really ought to consider having a reading with one of the fine, ethical, honest workers at AIRR. Or you could sign up for next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and get top-quality coaching and divination from not one, but three AIRR members :-)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

I've visted AIRR before, and I'll try to give them a go again. I have a very slow internet access so IDK how I can listen to the radio show but I'll try. Yea I was also thinking I needed to try some spiritual items like the baths. I really feel jinxed with Love. Its weird.
TheBestest

Unread postby darkdracul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

first in the common way, you must work in your self-steem.

In magick way I think you must use next:
1-if maybe you have a curse, or bad luck, or blockaged.
first you must or find some expert in the matter to perform on you a uncrossing ritual to release you to the bad things (curses or bad luck, anything,) maybe 1 or 3 times it depends.
or call the help of saint cyprian to release of the curse or bad luck.

2-then free of bad luck a ritual of "abre camino" open road, to open the blockages,
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

3- and for luck in love the "chuparrosa" hummingbird items to attract the energy of love. http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

that's my opinion i'm not a expert but,i hope it helps
darkdracul

Relationship in trouble..help uncrossing or unjinxing

Unread postby barbie818 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi forum. I have a little bit of a problem. I had the perfect relationship and suddenly things changed. Through many readings, i found out my relationship has been cursed by an ex friend. She was always jealous of me. I found out that she did some sort of binding against me, my boyfriend, and our relationship. what should I do? I want things to be wonderful again
barbie818

Re: Relationship in trouble..help

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm

You might:

But you'll probably need to do serious cleansing/uncrossing and protection work first.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Relationship in trouble..help

Unread postby barbie818 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you sooo much for your advice! Would the reversal spells help both my boyfriend and I or will i have to do double of everything? Thanks
barbie818

What is the best candle for me?

Unread postby barbie818 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi to all of you :D
I was wondering what the best candle would be for me. I want my boyfriend more lovey dovey and attached to me. we're in a serious relationship and I want more commitment as well. i still haven't met his parents :(

Should i use a nude male candle and a nude female candle anointed in the proper oil?
Should i use a bride and groom candle?
A vigil candle?

If a free standing candle is used, do i carve our names? i'm confused

Please let me know all. Have a great day
barbie818

Boyfriend has wandering eye, what candle...

Unread postby barbie818 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi everybody!
I have a problem. I have a great boyfriend but he has a bad habit of always checking out other girls and commenting. Is there a candle and oils that would help me?
I want his eyes and attention more on me

Any advice would be appreciated ;)
barbie818

Re: What is the best candle for me?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Some formulas you might try are Kiss Me Now! and Fire of Love and Dixie Love, both of which inspire more passion in a relationship.

A bride and groom candle would be good if you want specifically a marital relationship. You can carve your name on the woman and the boyfriend's name on the groom, dress it with the oil, pray your petition and light it.

Here are all the dressed vigil candles that LM offers; you may want to purchase one to burn on the Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church's altar and make a petition that way. Adam and Eve formula is also good for couples:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby barbie818 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:52 am

Hello. I have a quick question. If i burn a stay with me vigil candle, should i put a picture of moth me and my boyfriend underneath with my petition on the back of it? Thanks
barbie818

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm

barbie818: Yes this would work just fine! Good luck and please keep us updated.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Love Uncrossing and Getting Ready for a New Love

Unread postby heartexalted » Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Three questions:
1. For a Love Uncrossing bath, are there any Psalms or other Bible verses you'd recommend for it?
2. Are there any particular spells or love work that I should be ready to perform, in the event I find someone who could be The One? To put it another way, are there any products, spell kits, etc. that I should have on hand ready to use BEFORE this person arrives, so that I can be ready to start casting right away, rather than having to run order products? (The whole idea of working on the relationship while things are still good, rather than waiting for things to go bad.)
3. Can a nation sack be altered for the same sex?

Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Love Uncrossing and Getting Ready for a New Love

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

1. Psalm 91
2. If you are trying to attract a new love you can use the come to me spell kit.
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

starsinthesky7: Thank you for your advice. :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm

I recommend you read the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible when you use Come to Me. Everyone doing love work should read through it at least once and select the passages that are most appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation