• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Spells for Relationship Interferred With by Family / Friends

Spells for Relationship Interferred With by Family / Friends

Unread postby QsPlace » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 am

As I am sure you get a lot of these requests for the love sick lover. Maybe my case is a little different. I am a little skeptical about the whole process and as such is why I decided to post. By skeptical it is more so if something as such could actually work oppose to not believing that their is power in suggestion or thought and beyond. Naturally I want a lover back but let me tell you a little about our story to put things all out in the open.

My love is from Iran, myself I am Eastern European born and raised in Canada. My lover has been in Canada studying for some time. We met after I had a break up of a long term relationship (with a guy who went to the same University as him from Syria we dated for 1 1/2 yrs). I viewed it as that "One door closes and another opens by surprise" situation and sure enough it was. I was not really looking for another relationship and when it happened I was not interested. However quickly I began to be drawn. Now to further into things I have always had long term relationships, I have always been scared of marriage etc as I have never been capable of seeing myself with the person I was with at the time. I just didn't feel the future, and naturally I was able to easily walk away from my past lovers. Sure I may have cried a few tears but all was well the next day. Now back to my lover.

I received an email a few days ago out of surprise from my lover, stating how through wet eyes he had to leave me. Because of his heritage his mother would never accept him marrying a non-Persian woman. Because of this he gave up love to not "shame" his mother. It has been devastating. We have both been sick. Our hearts feel ripped to pieces. He is trying to walk away, even stopped logging online, hasn't gone to his University and is depressed. I the same. Since it happened I have lost my appetite, I cannot stop crying and my heart truly feels ripped from my soul. I have never in my lifetime felt such pain even more so for someone I actually for the first time love. The last night I spoke to him (yesterday morning at 4:30 am) he told me he was so sorry and as much as he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me, he says it will just never work because of his mother. Our last words were Me>> I love you and I can never change that, Him>> I love you more Me>> I wish with every ounce of my being that was so, cause if you did you would be stronger and follow your heart.

I know my words maybe cruel or maybe they are true. I could never ask him to put aside his family. However his father studied in the US when he was in his 20's and was their for 7yrs. His father fell in love and was going to marry the woman. For the same reasons his father left the US, went back to Iran and married his mother. His father told him several times leaving was a mistake and that he regrets every day that he didn't marry the woman he loved. Now my lover is doing the same for the exact same reasons and I don't want us to spend the rest of our lives with regret like his father. His father is supportive and wants him to stay in Canada and never go back to Iran, wants him to marry a Canadian girl. However I think his mother has always known her husbands regret and is being selfish and trying to keep my lover from doing what her husband should have done. She told him on the phone even after he told her he was in love and depressed that he did the right thing to leave me.

I have tried to hate him, be angry, cry, move forward and I am incapable. I am sooo deeply drawn to him and I know he is to me. I think it is why he is now avoiding me because it is so hard for him as well. As I said before I have had my share of relationships and had my share of grief. Nothing ever like this. I believe I finally found that love, that person for me. Maybe I am naive. Maybe their isn't that one person out their that is meant for us. However I cannot live with the feeling that their is and he is it. I believe love can conquer all and I believe we can get through this storm to the sunlight on the other side. I wish he had more courage to say he is going to make his own choice. I am not the person to watch something good just walk away when there may be a thread of hope, I don't want to live my life thinking he was the one and I just watched it pass. I am willing to try something unconventional, if my heart and my soul are so strong and his as well maybe their is something beyond our every day lives that can help mend what we have. Something to bring us together stronger and keep these outside demons from menacingly dancing between us. Everything in our relationship was perfect, we never fought and when we had issues we talked it through. Even love making was different, it wasn't just "sex" we made love. We held each other, and with every breath told each other how much we loved the other. I cannot imagine living life without him. For the first time I am actually in love.

If their is any spell related advice even something for lets say "On a budget" as this has financially drained me as well would be great. At this point I am willing to try anything. I have read some other posts about objects etc. I have red roses and purple orchids that he bought me over the past 2 weeks that are slowly dying. I have a pair of his underwear (washed) and the bedsheets where we last made love have not been washed since the last time we were together (as disgusting to some as it may be I just can't wash them, I smell his scent on the pillow next to me and it has been the only thing getting me through the days). I am sure I could find more through the house if given suggestions on what to look for or what is good.

I was always so indifferent to love and now I am so love sick I never thought I could ever feel such a way. I am sorry for the long post however I thought it was best to know all. Thank you in advance for any help.
QsPlace

Re: Love Sick... Literally

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 am

Hello.

Well as I see it you have two options,fight or move on. If you want to fight for this man it is going to be a prolonged and expensive war and you might want to hired a professional rootworker to work for you. You can start by putting his mother into a honey jar to try and sweeten her to you, from their you might work a spellkit like Come to Me,you might do Reconciliation but it sounds as if the love is still their,so what I would do is work on opening the way and giving him the strength to follow his heart. So on that note Road Opener to help clear the path and High John the Conquer to give him the strength and will to do what his heart tells him. And remember in any kind of work like this it is always best to set a time limit and after that time is up move on with your life

Now what I would do,instead of all of the above is to Cut and Clear and move on, a black walnut bath would be in order as well. Cut and Clear serves to cut old ties and help you move on,it is to fall out of love so that you can get on with your life. Now you will probably not want to do that right now,you want to fight and that's fine but set that time limit,be it in months or a year,and after its up Cut and Clear and move on.

Links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html --Spell Kits

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html --Honey Jars

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html --Reconciliation

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html --Return to Me

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html --Cut and Clear

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org --The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworker (where you can heir a honest and skilled worker or reader,getting a divination done before any spell work is a very very very good idea)
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 am

First off, you need to get some divination done to see if this is even worth pursuing. Things might not be meant to be. Also, I would get some divination done to make sure that this in fact, is the actual reason why he broke it off with you.

Also, you have mentioned that this situation has financially drained you. I am guessing that you have tried a few of your own spells. If you have, then a few days are not enough time to let the spell manifest. In addition, you are clearly driven by your emotions here, and that cannot be helpful to this work. You are too emotional right now, to the point where you are depressed, not eating, and you have a down nature right now. This will not help if you do your own spellwork.

With that said, I would first give yourself sometime to get emotionally stable. Perhaps doing some healing work on yourself so that you can get healed enough to do the work if you're going to do it on your own.

As for doing things on a budget, well your best bet at this point is to do a honey jar ( you can do a forum search as been talked about TOO many times already on here). I would recommend using the unwashed sheet because it has a link for both of you and him. The washed underwear really are not going to have a strong effect as they are washed, and do not have his personal concerns on it anymore. I would use the roses and put them in the honey jar along with a piece of the unwashed sheets. Unfortunately, you are going to need some more materials such as balm of gilead, and reconciliation oil, as well.

Also, you need to do a courage spell for your lover so that he will have the courage to stand up for himself, and for him to get some balls.
Here is how you can do that:
Literarylioness wrote: I would get his personal concerns and work a white candle dressed with John the Conquer oil, buckeye, snake root, and yarrow. Make your brother grow a pair.

Good luck!

Mary

You also need to put his mother in a separate honey jar so that she will like you as well.

Also, for you and him you can get a reconcilation and return to me spell kit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 am

I agree with HailDiscordia and starsinthesky7; both gives great advice. I would follow it to the letter. Good luck QsPlace.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QsPlace » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 am

Thanks everyone, I will definitely give these a try. I believe you are right though, if it is not meant to be it will not be meant to be. Aside from being currently emotional I am a rational person. I will give it some time and if nothing I will move on. Thanks for the help!
QsPlace

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Well, you should be reading some of the Persian boards, because your situation is quite common. Many Persian men have affairs with non-Persian women, fall in love, yadda yadda yadda, and go home to marry their selected Persian brides. My Persian boyfriend states this type of thing happens all the time, which is one of the reasons, I would not give him the time of day for so long. Love has nothing to do with marriage in Iran. I suspect your Persian guy plans on going back to Iran.

Working on the mother is pointless, because you are not Persian and that is all that matters. She does not want mixed grandchildren. You will have to work on your boyfriend to have him grow some balls. Don't be surprised if he doesn't though. Work on him with a red skull and power herbs such as John the Conquer, Master Root, and Crucible of Courage oil. Give this guy a moon cycle, if you see no changes or more misery and crying from him, MOVE ON. Do a black walnut bath (with Persian walnuts), Cut & Clear, and some healing work on yourself. Let him go back to Iran and be miserable, because he probably prefers misery to love any way.

By the way, love does not conquer all.

Mary
Literarylioness

Spells for a Relationship Interferred by Family / Friends

Unread postby RoxyMama » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:01 am

I was married for 13 years and have 2 children. My ex was a loyal, honest and a family oriented man who would give the shirt off of his back to anyone. 3 ½ years ago, he shocked all of us when he told me that he was leaving me. He had been having an affair with a woman at work. The most difficult part to understand is the fact that, He left everyone; me, our kids, his life long friends and his family. He does not see his children or provide financial or emotional support to them.

His actions and behaviors have been so illogical that we even thought he may be using drugs. There have been several attempts at reconciliations but, he would be home one night and go to work the next day and see her and he would stop communication for several months at a time. She is not a nice person. She has cussed me and my children. She won’t allow my children to see him or stay at her house. She once told me that he is with her because she controls him.

A neighbor suggested that all of us (including my kids) may be under this women’s curse. The more I explore, the more it makes sense. I have performed some candle magic (for him to come back, spell breakers, and reversal) but, I have avoided any evil thoughts because I believed that if I should remain peaceful and pray for them. But, now I believe that I need to be proactive and fight for my family.

She is powerful and is interfering with reconciliation of our family. I know he is not blameless and is weak but, I know he loves me and wants to come home. I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendations to lead me to anyone who can help me.
RoxyMama

Re: Is my ex under a love/control spell? Can I reverse it?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 pm

It's possible he's under some kind of spell, but it's also possible that he simply decided to throw his life away for this woman. I've seen it happen lots of times and magic had nothing to do with it.

In order to see if this woman is actually doing work to keep him, you'd have to get a reading. If it is determined that she's doing something, your reader can tell you how to proceed or you can decide if you want to hire a professional who is better equipped to deal with the matter.

You can find readers and rootworkers at AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

You would want a reading to ascertain if someone, like this woman, is working against you and magically influencing your husband.

There are times when people live a particular life then throw it all away, or simply come out with a side of their personality that they've repressed for so long. There's also the good mid-life crisis.

A reading will help you determine which of these you are dealing with- someone working against your family, or you're man acting out- whichever on it is, the worker will be able to give you advice on how to proceed and also if they can take your case.

In the meantime look into cleansing yourself, your home, and protecting yourself. LM has a whole product like on Uncrossing you can also look at. A 13-herb bath for you, wash down your house with Chinese Floor Wash, protect with a bit of salt, FWP, or use Four Thieves Vinegar.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 am

A reading is definitely in order. However, if she's fighting with magic, I urge you not to focus solely on this. There are mundane means as well. He's not paying child support? Get a lawyer. He won't see the kids? Try email or phone as a form of contact. If she is solely focused on HIM, you need to attack from multiple fronts. Best of luck.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 am

RoxyMama,

The type of behavior that you are describing is consistent with your ex being crossed or cursed into loving this woman--you can curse someone to love, but why would you want to?

As everyone else has said, you would need to get a reading in order to determine if

a.) he was crossed or worked on by this woman,
b.) if the crossing and work extends to you and your children, and
c.) what can be done about the situation now.

In the meantime the 13 herb bath or Chinese Wash would be good products to start using.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Help with my boyfriends stress/grief and overbearing mother

Unread postby sebs64 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 am

Hello everyone, this is my first post but i have been reading the forum for a long time and it is very very helpful.

I have been seeing this man (he is 35) for 18months or so, on and off as we both have very stressful jobs, study, when we get on we get on great and the sex is amazing but when we fight its the be all and end all and we are both stubborn. i have given him a certain amount of leeway as his dad was gradually dying of cancer since i met him, anyway to cut a long story short, he needed space in jan/feb for some heavy going exams, so he moved out of his flat and home in with his parents, then his dad died.

now his mother, who is 75 ish is completely monopolising him, he cannot sleep out coz she needs him in the house to sleep, they go to the cinema together, eat together every night and she picks him up from work, makes his sandwiches for work, washes his clothes etc, he is 35!!! and its been over 2 months since his dad died and there has been no let up. she doesnt like any of his girlfriends so he never mentions to much about them.

also, he is terrified of flying, he was at the airport a few weeks ago and panicked, threatened suicide to me, then turned off his phone, i was extremely worried so i called his mum, she had NO idea who i was and was very curt with me even tho i was in tears etc. now she has asked about me, when he said we have an up/down relationship (down to him mostly being so unstable re his dad, job and study) and then she told him to stay away from me and is monopolising him even more.

am i missing something because i think its odd that a) he is 35 living at home b) she is asking him to stay in with her when she has 2 other daughters c) that she is meddling in her 35 year old sons love life. he feels a terrible burden from her, if i ask to spend time with him he says he can only cope with one demanding woman in his life not me as well as his mum, only i dont demand to see him, i might suggest a dvd and dinner!! its really freaky. i know grief does funny things to people.

and any recommendations of LM products i can use to make his mum a little less dependant, maybe help her with her grief and also anything to make him more stable, less stressed etc.

i am having work done by an excellent AIRR rootworker and readings confirming his mother is as i expect, burdening him. but i havent been getting any work done on his mother, just him.

i thought maybe i could do some work done on her? any suggestions?

sorry for the long post. thank you for reading xxxx
sebs64

Re: Help with my boyfriends stress/grief and overbearing mother

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 am

Put the mother in a honey jar to sweeten her to you. He needs some crucible of courage/healing to better manage the situation. But I would cleanse him first before doing anything. I have seen and heard of similar situations to a greater and lesser extend, mothers are mothers and you must respect them and work the situation to your favor. Make sure you do something for yourself in the meantime. This type of situation can really stress a relationship. And I am sure you understand neither party thinks anything is wrong.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with my boyfriends stress/grief and overbearing mother

Unread postby sebs64 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 am

thank you. that is great advice. what specific lm products shoudl i purchase to do this? i am working a honey jar at the moment on him. i have nothing but his mothers name will this be enough? also what colour candles do i burn on her honey jar, i burn pink and white and red on him as and when is required.

also what kind of cleanse? also what is crucible courage healing?

i feel like he is pulling away from me, from feeling he has 2 woman needing him n he has to choose his mum, what he doesnt realise is that why he is supporting his mother i want to support him, but is not registering with him, he is just bottling everything up to the point of near nervous breakdown.

thanks x
sebs64

Her Friend Is Working Her

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Evening All!

If this is a repeat to a previous post, I apologize; I did search the forum for my situation.

I am in love with a very special woman who has ended our relationship because she is the best friend of my ex.

This woman -- I feel as if she is my "one" -- she gets me and I completely get her. I have had two readings by two very respected and trusted readers and both tell me the exact same thing when it comes to this particular situation. The person I love loves me, but doesn't want to lose her friendship with my ex since they have been friends for well over ten years. Now both readers (one with shells and the other with cigars) has said that the best friend/ex has been working my love to keep her away from me, apparently something dark.

The ex is a completely selfish woman. She is bipolar (no meds -- denial). She at some points would be in contact with me to discuss why we broke up. I would not go into these discussions because they were pointless. Besides weeks after her and I broke up she already had a gf whom she is still with (nearly four years has passed since). When my ex found out myself and her bestie was hanging out, I told her that (my mistake) I wanted to invite her bestie to the opera, she became enraged and since has yet to take anymore of my calls, respond to texts etc., mind you beforehand I could call her and she would get back to me right away.

Ultimately my goal is to remove and prevent the friend from keeping myself and my love apart. I don't want to send back anything to her, just remove it so that my ex can return to me.

Help. Please? Also keep in mind that I am a lesbian. I only mention that in case Lavender oil would need to be used ... or not.

Thanks!
Horrormoviefan74

Re: Her Friend Is Working Her

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Considering this board is for Lucky Mojo product users, it will serve you well to first read about the practice of HooDoo Rootwork found here
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
and if you have no experience with spellwork, you may want to consider a root worker found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

That said, you will find exactly what type of work is being done to sabotage your relationship and if it is possible or worth the effort to follow up on this relationship. I understand you have had two readers respond to this but again this forum is provided for LM product and service users.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

I agree that you need a reading. I would recommend that you get a reading by -- and a consultation with -- a rootworker so that you can strategize a hoodoo spellwork plan to help your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Thank you for your response, Jwmcclin,

Are you saying that I cannot post here in this forum unless I get my readings done by the recommended readers by this forum? I am new to Hoodoo; that I can admit, and trust me I am reading and purchasing anything that Ms. Cat recommends. I have done a couple of spells myself and have been successful; so my point in saying that is:

1. I prefer to work my own spells using my energy before hiring a rootworker. For me it makes the spell and the things that I want more personal, because only I can petition myself like no other. So with pureness of heart and intention, I prefer to do my own things unless it is something completely out of my realm and since my intention in this situation is not to do any harm to anyone, I think I should try it. Trying it, will tell me if I can be successful or not.

2. I want to know which spell to use before I place another order with LM (myself and friends has placed orders before-collectively to sometimes save on shipping costs). So in order to order, I need to know what to order.

Please do not jump to conclusions and just assume that I nor anyone else am here to just gather information and run with it. I may be interested in hiring one of the readers recommended here, in the future.

I appreciate your concern, because in reading the forum, and others posting about things being well over their head and them not researching anything, I sincerely do not ever want to be one of those unfortunates.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Peace, Love, Happiness wished to all.

Thanking you in Advance!
Horrormoviefan74

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

No, you can post here if you get a reading from another reader, which is your own choice. Read the rules at the top of the page to make yourself familiar with them.

It was recommended that you get a reading to know what exactly is being worked on your ex and you to be kept apart. This is important.

I guess you could start off with an uncrossing kit, and some protection for you and your ex.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

I think the recommendation of getting a reading was not to imply that you need to seek out members of AIRR in order to post here (since this about LM products anyway), but rather to ensure that you are getting the most ethical reading possible. Most of the people here have come to trust and respect the ethical standards that the members of AIRR are held to and therefore alway refer you to get their opinion whenever there is claims of rivals doing something "dark." It's to save you a good deal of hassel. Furthermore by seeking out a member of AIRR not only do you get a reading, but you get a consultation where someone who is a reader AND a rootworker is able to indicate which course of actions via spells to perform is best to acheive what you seek.

Now, if you still want to just go forward with this based on what information you have then here's what I recommend. I recommend making a commanding and controlling doll baby. Stuff this with Calamus, Licorice, Master of the Woods, Spanish Moss, Black Pepper, Salt, and Couch Grass. Baptize this dollie then bind it up arms and legs to take away its ability to work against you. Keep this dollie in a dark box filled with sharp objects, and some of the herbs mentioned above. Sprinkle it with Controlling Powder and some Knotweed. So long as she remains like this she'll be unable to work against you. Since you mentioned that you didn't seek to turn anything back on her you don't need to take it further to make a mirror box, but keep the mirror box option open lest you decide to change your mind.

Once you've immobilized your rival then go about working a reconciliation conjure to get your lover to return to you. The moving lodestone spell of the Reconciliation kit combined with a reconciliation honey jar would be most helpful.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 am

Another reason why a reading was recommended is you might want to make sure that it is in fact your rival doing the work, and not someone doing it on her behalf. If that is the case, simply stopping the rival wouldn't be enough as it isn't just her you would need to take care of.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 am

Horrormoviefan74, you don;t realize that this is a long-running board and we have seen certain situations come up again and again -- and when folks here say tat we cannot know if your readers told you the truth, we mean it. We don;t know your readers -- and all of us who have been here a year or more know full well that folks come here every day with fear that was put into their minds by scam readers. That is why we receommend AIRR readers -- they will take care of you and since they are rootworkers too, they can work with you to develop a spell-casting plan, if you want them to. That's called a rootwork consultation and most of us at AIRR will gladly splut a one-hour session into 1/2 an hour of reading and 1/2 an hour of rootwork consultation, if you specify that this is what you want. So please, understand that there is no negative here implied about your readers, only we know that we DON'T know what kind of readers they are or what their eithics are.

So, in any case, the spell that conjureman gave you was good. I also sense a lot of gossipy drama in he social sphere around these folks, a level of melodramatic jealousy and trouble -- probably from the bipolar woman who is not on meds -- and there is also, as was mentioned, a distinct possibility that someone was hired to do inflammatory confusion work or break-up work. I could see something "off" in the level of quick affront with which you responded here. That kind of inflammatory confusion can harm you and those you love. Cleanse and protect yourself from that and protect the one you care about.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 am

All,

Thank you for your recommendations as they are valued. I appreciate and shall take heed to all concerns and will do a reading with an LM recommended reader to get a clearer picture. Please accept a very sincere apology if my response appeared "off" or rude or confrontational, which is/was not my intention.

And thank you ConjureMan for the suggestion, but yes I shall hold off on doing anything until I get a consultation from a rootworker from AIRR.

But I do have a question, just a general question:

Is it best for one to do their own "work" because of their personal energy (for work that they would be comfortable with) or to hire someone? Opinions please.

Have a great day all!
Horrormoviefan74

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 am

I would hire from AIRR or someone you trust and you know is legit as a reader or to do work for you. It is best to hire someone when you are not as skilled or perhaps you do not have the materials, and space to do the project yourself. In this case, you and your rootworker might work together in order to get the best results sine you are going to have to cleanse, and protect yourself. But I think it all depends on the situation in this case, I would hire someone to help you depending upon if this girl has hired someone else, or poses as a deep threat. However, I believe that it is sometimes better to do your own work because no one is as passionate about a situation more than you since you are going through it. Again, it depends on the situation, emotional state (some people are just way too emotional or the situation is too close to them), and other factors. But its always good to work with a rootworker to make sure you are doing he right steps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Your reader can also determine whether this work is something you'll need professional help on or whether you can handle it on your own. They'll take your experience and gague it against what you are up against.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Need her mothers approval.

Unread postby Ouren » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 pm

So here is my story, this girl and I fell in love with each other after knowing each other for a good while we found that we had many things in common and she took the first step to take our friendship further... I happily went a long with it. The thing is this lasted for as little as two days, as she soon as she found out her mom was not to happy with us being with each other, without her mothers approval she will not step near me or even communicate with me. Though she has made a effort to communicate with me online despite her mothers wishes, which I hope means that she still has interest. My question is, what would be suggested to convince or otherwise have her mother favor our relationship?
Ouren

Re: Need her mothers approval.

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm

I think it would be better to get the girl to not care what her mother thinks, or you'll be playing this game for the rest of your relationship. I would do some clarity and crucible of courage fer her to realize she's her own person and doesn't need her mother running her life, and to have the courage to stand up.

Unless you're both under 18, in which case things should be left alone.
Miss_Liz

Re: Need her mothers approval.

Unread postby Ouren » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well that she should be able to speak up for herself, but I thought it would help to have her mother on my side. Anyways thanks.
Ouren

Help getting boyfriend's "friend" to quit being a jerk

Unread postby Mezan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 am

Hi everyone. I met my boyfriend through a friend I have had for a year and a half. This friend is always very nice to me, but I've noticed he isn't that way with my boyfriend. He's an ungrateful, condescending bastard.

Our "friend" owes my boyfriend $1200 and hasn't even offered to pay it little by little, or given excuses---nothing. He basically just thinks he can do whatever he wants because my boyfriend is a good guy and makes good money. He has his cellphone under my guy's name because his credit is that shitty. We don't know how he spends his money, because he doesn't wear nice clothing or have a car payment or insurance, or own a place (and his rent is cheap). I asked my boyfriend to please change this because he always pays late, or my guy has to fill in for him.

My boyfriend has taken him to and from work when necessary, and to car lots so his broke ass can find a new vehicle, because his previous one is done with. He gives him rides to and from the gym and is just a damn good friend to him. This unappreciative asshole doesn't just take this for granted, he treats him like he's less than him and does all sorts of other ugly things.

Another issue is gossip. This guy keeps in touch with my guy's ex (who he befriended AFTER they started dating) and tells her what's going on in his life. This is totally inappropriate, because he didn't even know her prior to them dating.
My guy says that if he and I were to break up, he wouldn't see it as wrong if the "friend" and I still talked, but that it's an unwritten rule to cut contact with friends you made through a relationship that ended. I don't know about that, but my boyfriend just doesn't like the drama. He has no contact with her and doesn't want him telling her about us. My guy's friend is jealous of what we have because we're happy, and he fell in love with a girl who moved out of the country for a few years. (They're sort of together but are always fighting)

As if that wasn't bad enough, my guy is currently in between homes and needed a place for his dog. The "friend" begrudgingly took in the doggy but after a few days has already threatened to give the dog away. He has nothing in his yard to worry about, and the dog is medium-sized.
What kind of friend does that?
I feel like I'm not even covering half of the bad qualities this guy has. I don't want someone like that around my boyfriend, just taking advantage of him and leeching off of him. I told my guy that this is a parasitic relationship, and he told me that he knows.
He is to the point of limiting contact to him to workouts only, and not initiating any contact with him. I can probably convince him to work out elsewhere anyway. He has other loyal, good friends.

What should I do? Should I order Pay Me products, and Stop Gossip? Should we just Hot Foot him out of our lives? (All three?) I don't care if he's nice to me, he's awful to my boyfriend and I finally saw that side of him.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Re: Help getting boyfriend's "friend" to quit being a jerk

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 am

Stop Gossip would be a good choice to shut this guy up and stop telling your boyfriend's ex things that are none of her business.

Your boyfriend needs to grow a pair and wake up. Crucible of Courage, King Solomon Wisdom, and Clarity could help him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

RE: How do I deal with Roommate messing with my Love Life?

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 am

Dear All,
I met a great guy and we started dating and things were going fine. However, he has a roommate and he is a little older and my guy doesnt realise that his roommate is jealous of him. I notice when I am at the house he would make comments like making fun of my guy that he is "whipped." Anyways, suddenly after 3 mths my guy tells me "he needs some time to work on himself." by the time he was leaving my house at the door he was asking if he can change his mind? I told him no I will have to think about it. Then he calls back saying he his confused he doesnt want to leave me but dont know what to do. I can sense that the roommate is interfering however,I was thinking of being drastic and hotfoot him out of the house and our lives! But is there a way I could keep him out of our way? Also what do you suggest I do with my guy. I havent done anywork on him as yet. I intend to get a reading too to see what is going on.

Anyways, thank you for your help!

Blessings!
GoldenFlow7
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Re: RE: How do I deal with Roommate messing with my Love Life?

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:38 am

Hi GoldenFlow7

I understand this must be an annoying and irritating situation for both you and your boyfired. :evil:
My advice would be that you purchase some Protection and Stop gossip products to make this person mind his own buisness. But to start with a reading would be benefical as well to see if this is work you can perform on your own or if there is a need for some help by a proffessional rootworker for your boyfriend and the roommate.

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 am

In addition to the great suggestions by Miss Benedikte, you can use some [url="http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html"]Return To Me[/url] and [url="http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html"]Love Me[/url] products to bring your man back.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 am

Thank you ladies for your responses. Thankfully, he is back and apologised and we are better than ever, I am keeping him in prayer for clarity and the roommate has cooled off. My reader suggested I go gentle on him. So far so good.

Blessings!
GoldenFlow 7
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 am

I would work some stay with me products to ensure that he does not leave again.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 pm.

I need help removing influences.

Unread postby Precise2 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

My husband allow to many people to have an influence over him. He seriously act like he can't say no to people. People send him off and he make light of it just to feel very important but when things become to out of control then he want to come to me and tell me how right I was. For example its a lesbian female at his job he picks her up and drop her off from work. He feel like I should be OK with it because she is gay... No she has a child so she been with a man before and probably would not mind being with another one. He goes to her house on his breaks he feel like if he talk to me the whole time he is there that proves to me that nothing is going on.....yes and no I don't have to be there and he can be on the phone to know she is using him. But for attention he do it anyway. When he works the second shift every other weekend he hangs out with another set of females and then that's when I hear "I'm not or have to talk to you on my break" now that's strange when he call all the time, now when he have to work that weekend he switch up his attitude towards me in front of them. When his family calls him he runs because they make it like they are doing so much and having so much fun, but when he get out there they need him to get the party started so they start begging and borrowing money. Then he has a male friend, now this guy is starting to do the same thing because he see everybody else doing it. When I talk to him about it he think I'm trying to argue. Here lately I feel like he is neglecting his family ( which is me and our kids) and not being a family man he use to be. I can be a big a influence on him to but I should be the only one, I drop everything and consult in him all the time, but with him he has a whole line of people. Is there anything I can do I Need help!!!! This has not just started this has been going on for ever. Its seem like after the cheating situation I'm just seeing it a lot. I wanted to start a St. Martha among other thing but what do I do first. I don't want him to be under me all the time. But I do need to be able to trust him. Being around people with out moral integrity they will do anything in front of him and none of his friends are married just long term relationship. This has to stop. Nobody comes to visit him he always go to them. Nobody gives him gas money but he continue to drive people around. I NEED HELP!!!!!!
Precise2

I need help removing influences.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:56 pm

You could start fixing his food with your menstrual blood or other sexual fluids, especially if he hasn't been taught to be suspicious of a woman cooking him things like spaghetti, chili, and other food with dark or red sauces. There are some good spells you can do with his semen, too. This is a very old and traditional kind of work.

You can take a Stay With Me bath and use some of the bathwater in your laundry rinse and to wash your floors. You can add some of it to his food, too, and dress his shoes and socks with Stay With Me and Cast Off Evil powders. Cast Off Evil is just the thing to separate him from bad companions and end bad habits.

You can put the women's names in the freezer to freeze them out of his life.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Spells for a Relationship Ruined by Jinxing Family Friends

Unread postby oneNonly » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Hey everyone,

I really need some serious help...

My sister and her husband has been married for 9 yrs now., and recently they moved into a apartment where the female neighbor next door and my brother in law has been talking a lot.

I just found out they have been secretly talking to each other. My sister is completely crushed and she doesn't
know what to do. She has a 2 yr old and is very much in love with her husband but he is drifting further away from
her with this neighbor. Things are getting worse very quick and i can't bear to see this happen to her... she did nothing to deserve this. He is acting in an impulse as if under a spell and i want to stop it now before things get any further.

Please advise how can i get him to lose all interest in the bewitching neighbor woman and focus on his marriage and his wife? By the way the woman he is talking to is also married and has a child...

=( please help...
oneNonly

Re: neighbor is trying to ruin my sisters marriage

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:25 am

Hi there:
I would recommend Stay With Me and Stay At Home and Love Me products. You can tell your sister to get the bath crystals of each product, mix them together, and add a pinch to the rinse water of her husband's clothes, praying that he will stay with her and stay at home with her and keep loving her. She can also wash the floors with some of the bath crystals dissolved in hot water.

She can get the sachet powders of those products and dust the insides of his shoes so he steps in the powders and is influenced by them.

I'd also ask the Lucky Mojo shop to set a Separation vigil light to separate this man and the neighbor woman.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

One day love one day hate and all the things I try fail?

Unread postby stillsosola » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 am

So I've been working on my husband for a while using the song of songs and a honey jar for st. martha to get him to sweeten up to me and quit emotionally abusing me.

some days he is sweet and loving other days he hates me. I believe it has something to do with the lies of the company he keeps.

my husband has always resented me over not being able to get his citizenship which is his fault due to him never letting me go file or waiting till I"m flat broke to ask me to file the paperwork which is expensive. so we live in his home country.

well seems every friend of his has to run thier mouth about thier american wife or fiance getting them legal in the states like I said I don't know what more to do.

I've done freezer spells, tapa bocas and st. ramon spells to curve their wicked tongues now they are literally poisoning my relationship, the more I pray the more lights I put on my husband the more he has these wild mood shifts.

is he cursed?

Should I use black magic on his company?

is there a way to get him to shut his ears to gossip?

Should I be doing more than the lights and honey jars on him to help improve our relationship?

I'm to the point of doing a love me or die to get him to love me again which I don't want since I as an inexperienced practioner have made serious magical mistakes dabbling. I just want the poisoning to stop and the love to come back.

I'm currently using LM love me oil on a red candle and a honey jar for saint martha with LM love herb blend mixed with the honey.

anything else recommended?
stillsosola

Re: One day love one day hate and all the things I try fail?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 am

Since he appears to be easily influenced by others, you can use Cast Off Evil and Stop Gossip to get rid of these people and shut them up.

I think you should get a reading and do some serious soul-searching as to whether you should stay in this marriage, especially since it sounds like he married you to get US citizenship. What are you getting out of it?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: One day love one day hate and all the things I try fail?

Unread postby stillsosola » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 am

True Mama Micki I always suspected that but it seems he's fine until people start talking his family, friends, even complete strangers, thing is I always wanted to file paper work when in the states but he always said no he didn't want the hassle but then gets jealous and in his words " everyone looks down on him because of it" I will definately try a cast off evil I never thought of that I always just targeted the gossipers and I've been considering putting witch bottles in our yard to deflect negativity that others are sending our way.
stillsosola

New w/ love issue and seeking some direction on what to buy

Unread postby Once was his Muse » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello. I am new to Hoodoo. My family is from Mexico. After reading up on Hoodoo I have faith it will work.

Well. I am seeking advice on what items to buy from LM. I have a serious love matter. I was living with my boyfriend for the past year, we have been a couple for 4 years. We were each others first kiss, "love" etc when we were 12. We were always connected in one way or another thru our early 20's. Even at that time as a teenager I followed what my Mother did and paid a woman to do an Amarré for us, which is suppose to bind you with someone. She also had me keep a picture of him in my shoe and I was to step on it a few times when I wanted him near, it really worked.

At 22 we parted ways, he moved to NY and I stayed in Los Angeles to finish college, we were at different stages.

We reconnected at 27 and it was sublime. I felt complete and so did he, everyone envied us. We were the perfect most romantic couple.

The problem is his family is the type of family that isn't warm or loving, the mother is super controlling and wants him attached at her tit if possible. The first time I met the mother, she phoned me a few days later asking me to think LONG and HARD about her son, because he doesn't seem to be the one for me. Because I am already successful with a degree, career, money, home etc and he doesnt have any of that. It made me feel really concerned, wouldn't she be happy that maybe I could steer him in the right direction. It was just odd. Later I come to find out the father was abusive to the mother, my boyfriend and sister. It's just a cold household. When I went to my moms tarot card reader he told me that Martha, which freaked me out because that's her name, was out to get me. And to be very careful because she just doesn't care for me.

Fast forward to when he moved in with me, I could sense the mother was fuming. When we are away from them all is good, when they are involved everything goes south. I waited up until this Xmas for my parents to meet his after all these years because they are such cold, fake people. The father talked to mine once the whole night, when he opened the door and introduced himself. My poor parents felt really awkward at their home and my parents are the are the nicest people. The sister, mom and dad left for Mexico the next night until jan 6th.

For New Year's Eve he and I had a quiet dinner at our favorite spot that is walking distance from our place. We hardly drank at all since he was recovering from the flu. I step out for fresh air while he is paying to text my mother happy new year, he flips out that im not obeying him and starts hitting me and pushing me all the way home. Our neighbors see this as we got into our building and called the police. He gets arrested, the family flys back from Mexico to bail him out and move his belongings back to their home. And I haven't seen him since.

He has NEVER done anything like this towards me, he is gentle and loving. He volunteers, is a women's rights activist and an overall humanitarian.

I can't help but think the mother has something to do with destroying us, the father would always make jokes about not crossing her because she puts hexes on people that do. And the sister would make similar jokes about her. You don't make jokes unless there is some truth to it. We had unprotected sex for 4 years and I never got pregnant, just makes me wonder what all this woman was doing to us or me. The ironic part is I landed him a job with a company I worked for in the past, it's a great job the family knew it. I called the VP and set the whole thing up. He started Jan 2nd. We were celebrating the upcoming new year and his job on NYE. We had nothing but happiness that night, it still blows my mind how literally in seconds everything changed and I lost him and everything we had.

The mother has since called me to tell me I will never see her son again, he is using her car for this new job and she has threatened to leave him without a car or roof over his head if he attempts to see me or contact me again. He did text me on the 10th to say he loved me and started therapy but couldn't communicate with me further, she found out and blew up. She called my mother and told her the same thing that I will never see him again or if I do I will have to wait until she and her husband die, my mother responded with "they are 32 years old they can do whatever the hell they want".

I text him once telling him I love him and she called asking why I'm saying that to her son. So she's checking his phone. It's so off and not like him that he hasn't attempted to contact me anymore, we were in LOVE and planning on getting a bigger house with his new job, we were working with a realtor, we had just gotten a new puppy. I took care of ALL the bills for a year while he got a job and I provided a warm home and direction for him. The family know this and are so unappreciative. They treat me like I was milking him for money or something.

What can I do to make sure I stay in his mind and heart?

I don't want this vile woman to put ideas in his head. I want him back home, it's been a month and he has started therapy. I hate that he was literally torn away from me. His job is minutes from here. His parents live 60 miles away.

What can I do to either make them loving or keep them away since apparently they all hate me?

I would rather make them loving and calm their bad evil vibes since its his family. I have multiple strands of his hair, a pair of the mothers earrings and pictures of the sister and father.

Sorry for the long winded explanation. Thank you for reading.
Once was his Muse

Re: Spells for a Relationship Ruined by Jinxing Family / Friends

Unread postby natstein » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:28 am

Hello Once was his muse,

I am so sorry you are dealing with such difficult people. This situation sounds really complicated so I think you will have to work it from several angles at once. To be Honest I would suggest working with a professional on this one as they will be able to do a reading to know how best to proceed. Check out the workers over at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) and I am sure you will find someone who is a good fit for you.

I personally would start with some uncrossing baths, Blessing work, and protection work to begin with. I really like the 13 herb bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html) and Blessing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html). I would follow that with fiery wall of protection work (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html) as well. These could help get you started in clearing away and keeping away whatever the mother might be throwing your direction. I have to say I am happy to hear that you are more interested in making them nicer to you and him than just immediately crossing them up. I think it would be worthwhile to do some sugar spells but it also sounds like the mother is very adept as well so she may become aware of what you are doing. This is another reason I would suggest a professional root-worker as they are going to be well equipped to handle this. Other workers will likely have more suggestions. I am not as good at the work of pulling people back in as I am in clearing stuff out of the way so I will leave those suggestions up to other people. But it sounds like you are in for a bit of a fight for this one so get yourself a good worker who will fight on your behalf!

Hope you find this helpful and Good luck in all your works !

Nathen

P.S. Also you can post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/) and get all those prayers behind your work as well.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Once was his Muse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Thank you for your reply natstein. I will definitely get a reading done first. I did start a honey jar on the whole family in the meantime until I get my supplies or a professional to start some work. I included the earrings from the mother and my ex-boyfriend's hair.
Once was his Muse

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Once was his Muse wrote:Thank you for your reply natstein. I will definitely get a reading done first. I did start a honey jar on the whole family in the meantime until I get my supplies or a professional to start some work. I included the earrings from the mother and my ex-boyfriend's hair.

I would split that up into two separate honey jar -- one on your boyfriend and one on his mother. Keeping them in the same honey jar might give her the impression that you're okay with her keeping her son on a leash.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Once was his Muse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Miss Michaele

Wow thank you for that input. I put all of the family in one jar. Would you suggest I make the separate one for him and include an item or picture that belongs to me as well? Since I want him to sweeten up to me? Thank you!
Once was his Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello, Once was his Muse,
Yes, this is a Very good idea.
You're on the right track.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Ex keeps showing up after moving old spell work.

Unread postby sunnyone » Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 am

Sorry for the long post - thought the info may be helpful. There are a few questions at the end. ;)

BACKGROUND: Dated my Ex for 10 yrs. We were best of friends from day one. His family was very controlling even though he is a grown man & he always feels some obligation to them no matter what - I'm not going to lie, their meddling could get exhausting. We eventually moved to another state together, which they HATED & called constantly with some new reason to get him back home. About 10 months after moving, he got laid off for 6 weeks, then the phone calls became constant from them - calling with jobs back home, etc, etc. They finally convinced him to come there & help the Dad work on their house. While there, something changed & he decided to move back home - shocking right! I couldn't follow for about 2 months, but when I got there, he was already living in their house & didn't want to move back in with me - the Mother said they didn't approve of living together (we are 40+). Shortly after that, he supposedly started dating other people & quickly became engaged to someone else!!! :roll: I really didn't see that coming - but thought it may be someone that he knew already given the short time! A little more than a year has passed with little to no contact. It felt impossible for me to reach out when he lives at with his parents - oh & BTW, he changed is cell #, so I have to go through the parent's # to reach him - um no thanks. It broke my heart, but I stayed away, mostly because I couldn't deal with the drama from the parents, but also because I didn't want to have my heart broken again with this other woman in the picture. Above all, it didn't feel like the right time to do any work.

CURRENT SITUATION: While cleaning recently I came across the honey jar for my Ex. I had left it behind & packed it away when we moved because he was such a snoop! When I opened the container I kept it inside, I saw it was tipped on its side & spilled some of the honey out. Not sure why, but the first thought I had was this contributed to our break-up. I sat it upright, but have not worked it. Within days my Ex showed up unannounced at my door, and has 3 times since in less than a month! Mind you, with the exception of running into him once, I have not seen him in a year as we live 20+ minutes apart. He's unusually talkative & 'touchy-feely' and keeps telling me how good I look, but then catches himself & says "I shouldn't be doing this" - because of the 'mystery fiance'! I'm getting ready to go on a work trip for a few weeks, so now he says when I get back he can do some work for me at the house that I had asked him to do back when we were together - WTH?? Oddly since sitting the honey jar upright, each time I think of him & wonder if he'll come by again & he shows up!!

MY THOUGHTS: I still love him & always will. Oddly, he seems very different in a good way - more settled & independent. I want to get married, but can't figure what he wants with me! About this other girl - what to do? I do hate hurting anyone, but he and I have a connection that we've had 10+ years to bond. We're best friends & I miss that in every way! I have tried to date others, but it just doesn't click the same way. I need guidance on the best work to do moving forward for success, as I finally feel this is the right time to act.

QUESTIONS: 1.) Since the honey jar still seems to have power to it, can I still use it? I feel good about it, but just want to be sure.

2.) What to do about this other woman? I want them both to realize that they are not compatible with one another and break it off permanently - the sooner the better! I have NO confirmed info on her at all, so what's the best & strongest work to do on an 'unknown'. During this time I want to make sure he turns to me & not someone else.

3.) What should I use for the parents? Ultimately instead of distancing from them, I'd like them to 'be on my side' this time around but stop meddling. ;) In other words, since they have so much control over him, I'd like them to strongly push him towards me and completely pull their support away from this new girl....actually realizing that I am a much better choice of the two and encouraging him to pursue me. This could be a big job considering our past history - but I don't feel it impossible. :shock:

I'll try to schedule a reading, but can't get one for a month (with Cat - because I've read with her before), so what to do in the mean time as I feel time of of the essence??? ANY THOUGHTS?
sunnyone

Re: Ex keeps showing up after moving old spell work.

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 am

1) Honey jars just seem to keep going and going and going. So if it appears to be working, go for it.

2) I'm not sure which spell to use, I'm suer someone will help there, but I do know that sometimes you can use the word 'rival' in what ever spell ends up being used, or similar.

3) Why not try a honey jar for the parents? Or a skull candle with petitions of what you want.
Once again more experienced conjurers will step in and help I'm sure.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby sunnyone » Fri May 02, 2014 8:42 am

I forgot to note that the property where he lives now is inaccessible, so powders & such are unfortunately not a simple option as I cannot get that near to his home or vehicle without being noticed - & my vehicle is rather distinctive, so he'd know it's me. :(
sunnyone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri May 02, 2014 10:05 am

Sunnyone, since your man is such a snoop, make a doll baby on him first. Of course you can work it for love -- stuff it with love herbs and put your panties over its head and all that -- but the FIRST thing you're going to do is stick pins in its eyes, ears, nose and mouth: not to hurt it, but to blind him to your work, deafen him to conscious awareness of your commands, and make him totally oblivious to the presence of spiritual perfumes and completely unwary of magical foods you might wish to make.

Then put a bay leaf over the dolly's face and a black hood on its head to keep that leaf in place.

Then put it in a black bag in a box in a dark closet.

Shantilly Lace wrote:2) I'm not sure which spell to use, I'm suer someone will help there, but I do know that sometimes you can use the word 'rival' in what ever spell ends up being used, or similar.

Shantilly Lace is right. Since the fiancee may be innocent in this matter, put "The Fiancee and All Other Women" in the freezer. There's a long, long thread on freezer spells -- oh, here it is:

Shantilly Lace wrote:3) Why not try a honey jar for the parents? Or a skull candle with petitions of what you want. Once again more experienced conjurers will step in and help I'm sure.

Y'know what? Put them in the freezer too. Separately.

DON'T put your man in the freezer at all. You want him nice and warm and close. Start that honey jar up again. You might want to top it up to replace the honey that spilled. Maybe even surround it with tea lights actually touching the glass to further warm the honey, as Conjureman Ali often recommends.

You can cook with that honey, too, assuming there's nothing purgative or otherwise inedible in it, like John the Conqueror root. If you cook with it, you'll want to keep adding fresh honey, of course.

Yes, make cake and cookies and pie and sweet tea and other delicacies for him. And a little of your menstrual blood or sexual fluids in tomato-based foods, dark sauces or coffee. And your bathwater, from love baths, in everything else.

(Before I forget: The Hoodoo Food Conjure Cook-Off and Recipe Round-Up Cook Book will be released this weekend, and will be available from Lucky Mojo and Amazon.com next week.
http://hoodoo-food-conjure-cook-off-and-recipe-round-up-cook-book-t9496.html )

And some Love Me powder dusted inconspicuously on your doorstep, so he steps in it when he comes over.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri May 02, 2014 12:23 pm

I would totally get a reading to make sure if its worth pursuing again. make sure the whole parents thing would be an obstacle once again. even if its just a $10 one
Sarafina

Unread postby sunnyone » Mon May 05, 2014 8:04 am

Hi Miss Michelle,

I have a couple of questions regarding your earlier reply. :)

MissMichaele wrote:Sunnyone, since your man is such a snoop, make a doll baby on him first. Of course you can work it for love -- stuff it with love herbs and put your panties over its head and all that -- but the FIRST thing you're going to do is stick pins in its eyes, ears, nose and mouth: not to hurt it, but to blind him to your work, deafen him to conscious awareness of your commands, and make him totally oblivious to the presence of spiritual perfumes and completely unwary of magical foods you might wish to make.

Then put a bay leaf over the dolly's face and a black hood on its head to keep that leaf in place.

Then put it in a black bag in a box in a dark closet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) With the love doll you mentioned about putting it in a black bag in a dark closet. I haven't worked it in a while, but I currently have it wrapped in a pink silky cloth & then placed inside a 'flowery box'. Would wrapping in in the black bag have any negative consequences other than keeping him "in the dark" so to speak about the work? For example will it cause negativity to the love aspect? Also, can I still take it out & work the doll for love purposes while it's in the closet?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MissMichaele wrote:Shantilly Lace is right. Since the fiancee may be innocent in this matter, put "The Fiancee and All Other Women" in the freezer. There's a long, long thread on freezer spells -- oh, here it is:

DON'T put your man in the freezer at all. You want him nice and warm and close. Start that honey jar up again. You might want to top it up to replace the honey that spilled. Maybe even surround it with tea lights actually touching the glass to further warm the honey, as Conjureman Ali often recommends.

And some Love Me powder dusted inconspicuously on your doorstep, so he steps in it when he comes over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.) Without naming my Ex (putting him on ice) how do I word the petition to freeze them out of HIS life too as well as mine or our relationship? I LOVE freezer spells because they're simple and effective when done properly, BUT to be honest for me, I can never figure out how to word something properly for the purpose I'm working on if I can't name myself or the Ex. Any suggestions would be SO helpful. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MissMichaele wrote:Y'know what? Put them (parents) in the freezer too. Separately.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.) Regarding the parents, what is the reason behind putting them "in the freezer"? What will that do to them as far as our relationship? This time around, I want to warm them up to me, but make them distant from the current girl (and any others). How would I go about using the freezer to freeze this girl & any others from the parent's inner circle & ultimately the Ex's.....trust me, with this family, if they even perceive that you've done anything they don't like, you're on their 's*** list'! From day one, the father was miserable to me (& threw it up in my face several times) because I had a college degree.....go figure! :? The other problem with the parents was that my Ex was in the habit over the years of running back & telling his father EVERYTHING that went on, no matter how insignificant or minor (even just a difference of opinion on something), so that always gave the father ammunition & completely tainted our relationship. -- He treats his Dad like a best friend rather than a father figure - I DO know, per the Ex, that he DOES NOT do that now with this new girl,, sadly for me!! The Ex is VERY influenced by his father & I guarantee this new girl has "Dad's approval" stamped all over her for whatever reason......somehow I have to change that dynamic & bring the Dad to my side BIG TIME!!! Hmmm......any thoughts on how to turn him around & have him influence the Ex back my way. (Ridiculous that I even have to ask that at our age!)

>> I guess my biggest question regarding the parents & the freezer spell is if I put them in there to "Freeze" their influence over him where our relationship is concerned, will it affect any "warming " spell I do to bring them closer to me, such as a honey jar? Also, should I put BOTH parents in one honey jar or separate jars for each parent, since their influence are different on him?

For me the hardest thing with freezer petitions or papers is HOW do you direct it at (or away from) the target if you can't name them? Is it bad to name myself in any freezer petition? - I'm assuming yes.....

Sorry for the long post and all the questions. Sometimes I think things/situations need a rest, so I've taken a break from any work for over a year (in which time he moved on) & so my skills need to be brushed up on. Since he's coming back to me now, I figure I'll try to clean up the situation & draw him closer to me to see if the true relationship is still there. Thank you (or anyone else) in advance!
sunnyone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 am

sunnyone wrote:1.) With the love doll you mentioned about putting it in a black bag in a dark closet. I haven't worked it in a while, but I currently have it wrapped in a pink silky cloth & then placed inside a 'flowery box'. Would wrapping in in the black bag have any negative consequences other than keeping him "in the dark" so to speak about the work? For example will it cause negativity to the love aspect? Also, can I still take it out & work the doll for love purposes while it's in the closet?

Good questions, these.

All right, I would be gentler. Get some poppy flowers and a bay leaf, and put them in a little black bag that will serve as a hood. Don't fill it too full, because you'll put that over the dolly's head, so that he's confused, in love, and has no idea you're up to anything.
2.) Without naming my Ex (putting him on ice) how do I word the petition to freeze them out of HIS life too as well as mine or our relationship? I LOVE freezer spells because they're simple and effective when done properly, BUT to be honest for me, I can never figure out how to word something properly for the purpose I'm working on if I can't name myself or the Ex. Any suggestions would be SO helpful. :)

From "ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition":
    Place the names (e.g. "Jim Brown" or "Anita Smith") or the "offices" (i.e. "arresting officers," "internet women," "love rivals," or "meddling insurance claim adjustors") of the parties you want to FREEZE OUT of a specific situation or out of your life in general, plus their personal concerns if possible,into the prepared [container].

You could then add the command "stay away from my man" or similar. You could even add "Stay away from John Doe." DON'T put his personal concerns or picture in there.

I'll address your other (complex!) questions in another post. Unless one of my esteemed colleagues gets to it first :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 am

sunnyone wrote:3.) Regarding the parents, what is the reason behind putting them "in the freezer"?

Well, it's just as you said:
trust me, with this family, if they even perceive that you've done anything they don't like, you're on their 's*** list'! From day one, the father was miserable to me (& threw it up in my face several times) because I had a college degree.....go figure! :? The other problem with the parents was that my Ex was in the habit over the years of running back & telling his father EVERYTHING that went on, ... so that always gave the father ammunition & completely tainted our relationship.

this new girl has "Dad's approval" stamped all over her for whatever reason......somehow I have to change that dynamic & bring the Dad to my side BIG TIME!!!

This is all behavior that has to STOP right now. That's what you should write as your command. "No more disrespect," "no more interference." Freeze them in hot sauce or a red-pepper tea so their nasty remarks burn their tongues -- or in Stop Gossip bath-crystal water to shut their mouths entirely.

I guess my biggest question regarding the parents & the freezer spell is if I put them in there to "Freeze" their influence over him where our relationship is concerned, will it affect any "warming " spell I do to bring them closer to me, such as a honey jar?

A honey jar would be a separate project with a separate intent. Use the usual friendly things -- rose petals and bay leaf, basil, cloves or Balm of Gilead buds -- and a piece of Sampson Snake Root so they respect you. Your command will be something like "respect, approval, friendship."

Also, should I put BOTH parents in one honey jar or separate jars for each parent, since their influence are different on him?

That sounds like extra work -- and you want them both to reach the same goal: to accept you as the best possible daughter-in-law. One honey jar ought to do for both.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Spell to protect our love

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:42 pm

I have a nice picture of me & my wife togheter,i wanna know wich spell i can perform for a protection of our love,cause we surrounded by jealous peoples who always ask bad thing to we.Let me know please.
goldentouch97

Re: SPELL FOR PROTECT OUR LOVE

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:10 pm

goldentouch97 ,

I think their are a few spells like that in cats book. One for women I think was with rosemarry. Also I would pull Bible versus that highlight the wife and husband become one and use that in the work. Peaceful home would help, and of course stop gossip. When done with the candle work take the petition dressed with the oils, stick it behind a photo of you and the wife and stick it on the mantle.
j82

Re: Spells for a Relationship Interferred by Family / Friends

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am

wich cat book ?
goldentouch97

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation