• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Spells for Polyamorous Open Non-Exclusive Relationships

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:06 pm

I wanted to know if it is possible to do two "binding" or potent love spells on two different people at the same time.
aurora15

Re: Spells for Polyamorous Open Non-Exclusive Relationships

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm

There's no such thing as a "potent" love spell. A spell is as potent as you make it. It is possible to do work on two different people at the same time if you think you're capable of that kind of work.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:44 pm

I just want to know the best love spell for lovers who are separated at the time, but still very much in love. And also I want to know if making a love spell for X person would affect the outcome of the love spell made to Y person. Thanks!
aurora15

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay, you are changing your question, so let me break this down for you:

Yes, you can perform love spells for open realtionships, for polyamorous relationships, and for bigamous relationships.

Asking a for a "strongest" or "most potent" spell does not make a lot of sense to root workers like us. A lot of the work is YOUR doing. There are many good, simple spells and a many good complex ones. A Nation Sack may suit your needs and interests, since "binding" is part of what you want.

Distance is nt so much an issue as previous intimacy is. You ned personal concerns to make a really tight connection.

YOU are the one working the spell, so there is not reason to think that doing a spelll on one person will affect another person. That sounds like the plot to a comedy about witches, not to anything i know of in either religion or magic.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: binding or potent love spell

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

By being separated, do you mean the two have broken up the work is for reconciliation/reunion? Or they're apart but still in a relationship, and you want to keep their love alive and strong? Either way, I'd do a 7 day lodestone ritual then use them in a honey jar. Then either a reconciliation spell, or a Stay With Me spell.

In my experience, you can work love spells on two different persons as long as you are, as thelightfantastic says, capable of doing it. It takes quite a bit of time and energy to do the works though. There're all these other variables that will affect the outcome of the work, even if you're just working on one guy - the target's will, circumstances (if the target may suddenly meet someone new, etc.) and God's will, so it's hard to say.
cabriellenil

Re: binding or potent love spell

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 pm

If you want to know which spell is best for your situation or what might affect the outcome of something, I suggest divination.
thelightfantastic

No Idea - Love Spell?

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 am

This is complicated, so I need a spell to help me, but not sure what to do.

My husband and I are poly. That means we're involved with other people together. There's another couple we're with, and we're all super happy with the arrangement. Well, before we met this couple, I was with this other guy. We'll call him D. D was around for almost two years, though he swore he never romantically liked me (Even though he was faithful) then eventually turned on me, called me a whore, and left. Now we've started talking again, 'cuz I said I want to be friends. I found out he got engaged less than a week after we stopped. I also found out it's long distance, even though he said he can't do long distance.

I'm assuming he's just jealous and couldn't do poly w/ me, so he split and found someone new. That's fine, not everyone can do it. But I really hate being lied to.

I want a spell to break them up even though I can't get ahold of personal items of either of them. I also want a spell to make him fall for me so I can reject him and make him fall flat on his face. Sure, it sounds mean, but you try being used for two years and see how you take it. I don't know if I can use the normal spells since I'm with other people, too, and I don't want the residual affects to damage them.

Don't criticize me on my lifestyle. Please. Just help me out?
LilCassandra

Re: No Idea - Love Spell?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 am

I think you should just Cut N Clear him out of your life - why waste any more time or energy on him when you don't even want him?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I lost a lot 'cuz of him. I'm in theatre, and I lost at least three gigs since I was trying to spend time with him, instead. Not to mention the amount of money I spent on flights to go see him. The man screwed up my life and my career but he gets to live all perfect now. Doesn't exactly seem fair.

Almost feel bad for the girl, to be honest. He's lied to her and said he was single when he was still with me, told her he has never hooked up with a girl when he has with me. Even if I don't hurt her, he sure as hell deserves it.
LilCassandra

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 pm

If you want to break him and this girl up, just do a break up spell. If you want to cause misery in his life, cross him up. Lucky Mojo sells both break up and crossing spells kits so if you want to do that stuff, I suggest ordering both kits from LM. As far as "residual affects" you're worried about, as long as you cleanse and protect yourself and those around you (which you should be doing anyway), you should be fine.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:43 pm

You said you can't get personal concerns of your targets - what about both their full names, photos, birth dates? If you can't answer yes to these other questions, it means your chance of breaking them up is slim coz you can't target them well. And I assume your 'ex' lives in another state or even country. It's generally hard enough to make someone come back to you/fall in love with you again when the person lives nearby, leave alone if he lives elsewhere (coz you can't meet up when there're movements with the spells, to get things going) If you do go ahead and do the break-up and return to me work, you have to know it'd take a hell lot of work, time, energy and maybe even money for something that's not likely to work. Do you want to waste any more of your life away for this man?

If you really resent him so much, consider doing reversal work so he goes through the same pain that he's caused you, or go ahead and cross him, see how his life messes up. But this could still be hard because you don't have his personal concerns or can't lay tricks physically. Also, if your crossing work really works out and he turns into a miserable wreck, know that people around him (at least his family, and that poor girl involve with him who doesn't deserve it) will suffer. Think long and hard about if this man is worth your efforts, or if you may be better off doing Cut and Clear on yourself as Devi suggested.
cabriellenil

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 pm

I can get names, photos, and birth dates. I'm wondering if a break up spell is easier when the two people live thousands of miles away from each other (he's in Texas, she's in Illinois)?

Maybe you're all right and it isn't worth the work. I guess I'm just so damn frustrated at being kicked to the curb like this. I mean, he was going to be the best man at my husband and I's wedding then cancelled two weeks before to start all this shit up. I want him to get what's coming to him, but I didn't think it could affect that girl. I might hate her, but it isn't her fault, either, since he's never admitted I exist.

What about a justice spell? Would that work, also?
LilCassandra

Love spell work on more than one men?

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 am

If I already cast some spells let say Reconciliation Spell or Reunite spell to try to get back with my ex. On the other hand, I would also like to cast some love spell to try to get another man which I am interested in. Is that ok? Will the love spell I cast on another man against those Reconciliation Spell? Or will it work as I have cast love spell on different person within a short period of time? Will the universe received mix message?

Thanks!!
Natty

Re: Love spell work on more than one men?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 am

I mean reconcilation work does not necessarily mean that they will be back in love with you. You can do a reconcilation spell for friends as well. So if your intention are to bring your ex back just to have him back in the picture than fine. Although spell work does not necessarily interact with the other, I think that your intentions are not 100% true with one or the other than you might not get the spell effects you want . Well your previous spell work may just fizzle out, or he may very well come back into your life. I mean if you have no interest in bringing him back it will probably just fizzle out. If you are overly concerned about this...then just cancel out the spell you did for the reconciliation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 am

Thanks starsinthesky7, I do want my ex back in love with me, I want it badly. But as I read from here, I know this is a very hard work and it takes long, and I also read from here that try to put focus on something else after the spell, it helps to let it work. But as I am so heart broken, I just can't put my focus else where. So I just wonder maybe I can also try to do some other love spell to drawn my attention to someone else then I would not feeling so hurt every moment and every day now, and it might help my previous work to take effect too.....I don't know whether I am on the right thoughts....please let me know, thanks!!!
Natty

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 am

I suggest you get a reading from a competent reader http://www.readersandrootworkers.com and see what is going on in your life. It could just be that neither your ex nor a new love will bring you happiness. Sounds like you need to do some self-healing before you get involved in a relationship.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks Mother Mystic, lot of people suggest me to do a reading first too. But I am so scare, so scare to hear something like "He will not come back no matter what you do" or "sorry girl, you will suffer for a long time without any joy in your life, nothing good will happen in your future". I'd rather stay in the work or maybe try to find something powerful and forceful to make things happen....

I know you might think I am too negative but I just cannot afford any bad news at the moment. I know it's a half half chance, but the chance of things getting worst is still here, and if it is, I don'twant to know about it....I am so desperate....
Natty

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

Besides, I also think the self healing is a good idea and I may try this too, tired to be so suffering and sad everyday, thanks for the suggestion Mother Mystic.
Natty

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 am

Natty wrote:But I am so scare, so scare to hear something like "He will not come back no matter what you do" or "sorry girl, you will suffer for a long time without any joy in your life, nothing good will happen in your future".

You might hear the first, I won't lie. I very very much doubt you'll hear the second.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby j82 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 am

Ya you could hear he is not right for you, or you can hear that he is right for you, just not right now.. a reader will give insight to what happened, whats going on and what will happen. the reader will know if you are meant to be together or not.. I know its hard to hear but its the purpose we get a reading so we know if God is giving us the green light or red light in the situation. chasing after him if he wont ever come to you can cause more emotional damage down the road. Besides if he is meant the reader will know what specifically needs to be done to get things right, like if you need to break him up, if he needs clarity..etc.. which is important in love work to know exactly whats goin on so you can work to fix it.
j82

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 am

Just curious, if he is not meant to with me, am I still able to tie his nature? I know some spell may go to the path with the creator, which may not be forceful. By tieing up his nature, that sounds forceful to me (however, I am not so sure too) or using black magick, can I make things happen with these forceful spell to get want I want but not in the creator plan?
Natty

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 am

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know this. If you do, it will end BADLY.
kmew1315

Unread postby Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 am

kmew1315 wrote:I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know this. If you do, it will end BADLY.

I know, I understand the 3 times pay back law, however I am just so stubborn that I cannot control myself. To me, nothing worst then this man out of my life, so no matter what, as long as I can get the man back with me, I am ready for any pay back, cause nothing worst than right now anyway. So I really really wanna know any work I can do to against the creator's path. However, thanks for your advice kmew1315.
Natty

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:45 am

Natty wrote:
kmew1315 wrote:I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know this. If you do, it will end BADLY.

I know, I understand the 3 times pay back law, however I am just so stubborn that I cannot control myself. To me, nothing worst then this man out of my life, so no matter what, as long as I can get the man back with me, I am ready for any pay back, cause nothing worst than right now anyway. So I really really wanna know any work I can do to against the creator's path. However, thanks for your advice kmew1315.

You misunderstood me. I don't know anything about a 3 times pay back law and I don't think that has anything to do with hoodoo. I meant your relationship will end badly (eventually) if you go this route.
kmew1315

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Natty,

Umm you need to educate yourself about Hoodoo, and what you are doing. Hoodoo has nothing to do with the 3 times pay back law. This is NOT wiccan. So you need to really think about what type of magic you are doing.

So are you saying that you do not want to get a reading because you do not want to hear the truth? Thats ridiculous. So you are just going to waste your time, and I agree with a previous poster you need to not be in a relationship at all and do some serious healing work on yourself.

If you're whole existence revolves around this man, then you are definitely going to attract another man (such as the other man for a distraction) because that is not your intentions. So you asked for advice, which is get a reading, and see what the cards say. If not then do whatever work you want and however you want. But its not fair to take someone else along for the ride when you are in love with someone else. So if you are following the 3 law rule or whatever then I guess it wouldnt result in something nice for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 pm

So I really really wanna know any work I can do to against the creator's path

Are you wondering what work you can do that is against God's will?? Nothing. If God doesn't want to allow something to happen - it won't. Period.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:19 am

So sorry that I get confuse with the theory of Hoodoo and Wiccan. Yes you are right, I should learn more about Hoodoo. Anyway, thanks a lot for all the suggestion and information.
Natty

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 am

Natty wrote:If I already cast some spells let say Reconciliation Spell or Reunite spell to try to get back with my ex. On the other hand, I would also like to cast some love spell to try to get another man which I am interested in. Is that ok? Will the love spell I cast on another man against those Reconciliation Spell? Or will it work as I have cast love spell on different person within a short period of time? Will the universe received mix message?

Thanks!!

Mother Mystic gave you good advice about self healing. I would add that the above scenario is exactly why its advised that a person working on reconciliation give themselves a timeline. Work it until x day and when x day comes, if you two are not together in bed (or wherever you want to be) then its time to walk away, cut and clear, do some healing work, and then re-focus your intentions to draw the RIGHT person to you :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 am

Anyone can tie up a man's nature if they have sex with him but I strongly caution you not to do this, especially if you are trying to attract another man to "distract" you. I strongly urge you to get a reading and gain objective insight into the situation. If this man is not meant to be with you, it will mean a lifetime of magical work to keep you together and that will not guarantee happiness.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 pm

A reading is definately called for. Don't be afraid of what the reader will tell you, or what you learn- these things are meant to build you up and get you on the road towards your destiny. Fear of this is a presumption of wisdom. Take heart, ask the questions, and you will receive the answers that you NEED to hear, not necessarily what you WANT to hear. Never let your fear keep you in the dark.

In regards to your first question, besides a matter of confused intentions, there is also a matter of spreading yourself too thin. If you are new to such work you may not have the strength to work both conjures and have them both be successful. Sit down, take time and ask yourself what you really want. Meditation, get introspective, get a reading, find out what you want and then determine to succeed.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

This is going to be a long post but I could use all the help I can get. I asked for help before but things have gone nuts...

My basic situation is this: I'm in a polyamorous relationship with my wonderful husband (J), our boyfriend (T), and our girlfriend (S). I recently fell for T and S's roommate, M. He has a long distance girlfriend that he visited and then returned, and we seemed to be alright. He kept trying to contact me, he's constantly trying to see me, etc. Today through me through a loop. The psycho girlfriend hacked his Facebook profile, pretended she was him and said all manner of horrible things to me, then went back on her profile and messaged me to physically threaten me.

I want to still be with M. I don't want to force him to love me or anything like that b/c i like how our relationship is developing. However, this girl works magic. Most of their friends have said he's tried to get away for years but never seems to quite be able to do so. It makes me wonder if she's laying tricks to make him stay. I want to be able to stop anything she's doing to force him to stick around. If he wants to be with her, I won't stop him, but if it's magic I want to stop it. I also want to protect my three other partners and I. I don't trust her to not lash out at them or me. What is the best way to do this? Should I do an uncrossing spell on M or maybe some version of cut and clear? Should I use magic to subtly increase his attraction for me, or should I follow my instinct and let him fall in his own way? I've never done a protection spell, so I have no idea how to work those, but what's the best way to protect a whole group of people instead of spell each one individually?

I need advice as quickly as possible. She may live out of town, but he's here tomorrow, and anything I need to collect off him I'll have to do then. I need this to get better. Drama I can't stand!!!
LilCassandra

Re: Please help with a complicated mess..

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 am

"Drama I can't stand" well...umm... you are putting yourself in the middle of it. My recommendation would be to leave M alone. If this girl is working magic on him, or he is staying let him be because that is his problem. Getting into a bit of war with someone that does magic also is not fun. If she is doing magic on him, and then you come in as an intruding party...well...what do you expect her to do? She is going to attack. Hell...I know I would. So you cannot blame her for attacking you...if you went after someone that is hers.

In addition, you very well better be prepared for your husband, boyfriend AND girlfriend to not be too happy about this, but then again they might not care. If you really care about your loved ones, you would just leave well enough alone because this woman might just harm all four of you.

Performing the clear and cut for someone is probably not going to work. Uncrossing him...you might be doing that for a while depending upon what she has thrown on him, or if he is protected by her.

And you might want to hope she is not more advanced at magic than you are. If she is shes probably already protected him and herself. You might want to take this woman for her words if she is so "psycho" and has threatened to harm you.

In addition, you should always be protecting and cleansing yourself. I would recommend that you do a firey wall of protection spell, and clear and cut yourself from this situation that can turn pretty nasty quickly. If you want to do a come to me spell, then do so at your own risk.

This is just a nasty situation that can be avoided. Good luck to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 am

It's not like I intentionally courted drama here. I fell for someone who I found out had a girlfriend only after I had already started seeing him. Even if I hadn't fallen for him, he's still my friend, I would want to help M if he is being conjured on. I've done it for friends before. I don't know if my concience can deal with leaving someone in a situation where they might be being controlled like that, but I don't know if there's any way to help him. Cutting and running to save my own behind seems cowardly. :-/.

Does fiery wall of protection work on multiple people at once or is that way too much spellwork to be doing at the same time? Should I use it on all of my partners just in case she decides to do something to the rest of them?
LilCassandra

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 am

Get personal concerns from all the people in your ACTUAL relationship. Not M. Build yourself a protection spell for all of you. My instinct would be to use a container spell, keeping everyone in the relationship prtoected as well as protecting the relationship itself.

The other thing I would do is get a reading to see if M is, in fact, being controlled. A skilled reader will tell you if he is bound or crossed up, and whether or not these conditions can be overcome. They will advise you on the best course of action. Would you go to a brand new city without a map? I doubt it. So don't wade into a potentially complex magicak mess without getting a reading from a skilled reader.

Another thing I would do, if things work out well and you receive positive signs regarding a realtionship with M, is to do some road opening work for all five of you. This would definitely help integrate another person into a polyamorous arrangement a lot more easily. It can turn to crap so easily, and you will really want all the help you can get if you intend to bring another party into an already complex and stable relationship.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 am

Meantime definitely do some reversing work too. I don't agree that what girlfriend is doing is right under ANY circumstances. Psycho behavior to "keep" someone is just psycho behavior, human beings are not property to "own." She doesn't even have a ring under her finger although even if she did it would not justify her deceit to try to get you to threaten him. I feel you most certainly CAN blame her. She can feel whatever she wants but that does not justify fraud and threats.

some people here do not understand polyamory. The suggestion that your other partners might mind comes out of that, I think, as does the idea that this girl is justified because she "feels" it strongly. But abuse is abuse. But if M has decided to see you, knowing the situation, he has free will to do it and it does not justify anybody hacking his account or posing as him. This is not magic, but have you TOLD him what she did?

I wholeheartedly agree it's worth getting a reading however.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 pm

A relationship with many partners does not insinuate that they are going to be accepting of any and everyone that comes along. I understand what relationship is whether its between 2 or 5 people. Regardless of how many people are in the relationship, that does not mean feelings will not get hurt, and that they may not mind. I am just saying considering the feelings here, and if everyone is open to it, then that is great.

In addition, operating from a friend stand point, if she is controlling him with spells then you need to find out what she is doing like NotDorianGray said. It would be very wise to protect yourself, and you can do a firey wall of protection for more than one person, but just make sure you have enough energy to go around to do that. You might want to employ the help of a saint here.

Just expect a fight here, and do no underestimate what this woman might do.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks for the advice everyone. Alright, so where can I find a reader? Anyone you guys would recommend? As to saints, considering the nature of the relationship, I really don't know who I can call on. I normally call on Santa Helena for love but Catholic saints seem to focus on fidelity and, though we have concepts of cheating in our relationship, it's not the same and I don't know if I can call on such entities.
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Here is lucky mojo's affliated site for readers
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Look through the testimonials and see who you might like.

As for saints, I would just work with someone that protects. Saint Michael is an excellent protector, and I agree I dont think a saint would help you to cheat. Make sure you work some uncrossing on him as well.

Good luck.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 pm

I think when your have polygamous relationships it is very important to be honest and forthright to all involved.

Get a reading and protect yourself.
HeactesHeart

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Freegirl, what this girl may be doing to her boyfriend may be unethical, but it is not uncommon. Consider the vast list of ways conjure is used to tie the nature of a man, tie him down, force marriage ;-). It may seem cruel to us what she is doing, but the fact is that she's willing to use magick to keep her man. To the OP, I would be ready for a fight if you decide to bring this man to you and away from her.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Hmm-- I han't thought of it that way. But, it still seems worse. Using magick to cement a relationship is one thing-- it won't work if there's resistance. Using plain old fraud and deceit, as she was doing, is something else again. I am one who do not believe spying, snooping, fraud, is ever justified where there is meant to be love--

But you are 100% right that there is a fight brewing. And LilCassandra is better forewarned, and a reading is definitely in order. And I still think the man should know what his girlfriend is up to in terms of hacking his account. If he's OK with it, it may be he likes being controlled, and that's good to know, too.
freegirl

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

I have told him everything. The psycho actually punched a wall hard enough to need stitches, went to the hospital, then had her friend log onto her Facebook and send me the threatening messages. That way she could produce a bracelet saying she was in the hospital and couldn't possibly do it. Unfortunately for her, her friend told M.

This takes psycho to a whole new level.

Alright, if a fight's brewing, so be it. I've booked a reading with cat. That isn't for a week or so. Until then, should I try to start working against the woman, or set up protection until I have a better idea as to what's going on?
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 pm

I would set protection. And I cant wait to here what Cat has to say. In addition, I really dont think this makes her psycho. I mean Im not saying she should be threatening you, but how would you feel if some random person tried to lure your husband away, and you did not know this person? I mean I am just saying have some empathhy and put yourself in her shoes. I know what this feels like when you are in a relationship, and women seem to just think they can lure your man away. I understand relationship have problems, but its not someone elses right to come in and make things more complicated. So I am just saying put yourself in her shoes. Besides, I would rather have a text message than her just not saying anything to you at all, and attacking you. Well thats how I would play the game..especially if I were going to use magic as a means of fighting back.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 am

Save the messages, print them out, and keep them for future use as a personal concern. She invested a lot of anger to send them, right? So some of that connection is going to remain in her words.

That said, ramp up your protection. Do it well and make it strong. Don't jump into a fight unprepared. Wait for your reading and hear what Cat has to say to you. Do everything you can to build up a good defence. If your reading gives you the go-ahead, then you can start doing reversing or whatever work. But be patient in the meantime.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 am

Yes, it makes her psycho, sorry, it just does. It's not about how she FEELS, it's about what she DID-- the lies, the FRAUD, involving another person in the fraud, committing the fraud while she's in the hospital so she could get away with it.

Men who control women and abuse them also FEEL a lot of things, but crime and abuse is crime and abuse and falsifying identity, even in an email, is a crime. People are not property, and lilcassandra isn't "luring" someone by entering into a consensual relationship, and she has the right to pursue whomever she wants. I see no reason why LilCassandra should waste any of her energy having empathy for someone whose first response is to treat another person as property and act out violently. I wouldn't. If anything, this would cause me to feel "game on" and have NO sympathy for the current woman.

This woman is very, very dangerous, protection is in order-- light some protection and reversal candles NOW, before the reading; take herbal and protective baths. I would also lie low until you get Miss Cat's advice. She's wonderful. I don't think you need "permission" to use reversing, reversing just sends negative energy right back where it came from, and no matter how "justified" this woman thinks she is, she has NO right to incite violence or attack you. None. If she's mad at anybody, she should be mad at the man she thinks she owns. I see reversal as a form of protection. Don't wait.
freegirl

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 am

I am in TOTAL agreement with freegirl.

Please be hypervigilant about locking your doors ect., you do not know what kind of violent wacko that you are dealing with.

Its better to be safe than sorry !

Peace,

Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:52 am

Unasked for advice, but I'm jumping in here to ask WHAT ABOUT HIM?

My first thought upon reading this thread is that he's not poly. He's a cheater!
-He didn't tell you about her until after you got together.
-She's snooping and spying.
-She's acting like a nut case.

I'm not letting her off the hook for being inappropriate, but I'm willing to bet that he's been totally lying to her about you. Probably telling her that she's his "one." That you're just a friend, yada yada. I think he's also lying to YOU. He already did, with a lie of omission.

If I were you, I'd kick him to the curb until he's properly broken up with this girl. Don't be his exit strategy.

PS: I know a lot of poly people and he's not acting within the common ethical standards. He's a cheater. Totally different thing!
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I'd like to second what others said about getting a reading from a worker at the AIRR site. The clarification and depth of insight a reader can bring to your situation -- plus offering rootwork advice personalized for you -- is worth the small fee of a half-hou or one-hour reading.

Check them out at http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Freegirl, you are right about fraud and all this other random stuff that has been discussed. People are NOT property. But if you intrude on someone else's relationship ( and I know MANY of you can testify to this) such as someone coming in and taking someone else's partner is not okay. This may be consensual relationship or whatever but guess what...he is considering cheating,which would make me really wonder what kind of man he is to leave another person for someone else. Lilcassandra can pursue whomever she wants, but that does not make it right for her to go and intrude on someone elses relationship because she attracted to them. No the violence isnt right. What makes this woman different from many of the people on this very site that are using all kinds of tricks and magic to keep their man? Nothing...really. Many women use hoodoo tricks to control their man (i.e. putting menstrual blood in their boyfriend's drinks, intranquil spirit, follow me boy, etc). So whats wrong with him being conjured on? Shes not trying to kill him or do a "love me or die spell". I just feel like shes doing the very thing...many of the posts that I read on this board on a daily basis.

I COMPLETELY agree with mightyaphrodite. What a person is willing to do for you...they will do to you. If he is willing to cheat for you, then be prepared for him to cheat on you. Odds are he most likely will. Not to mention...lilCassandra found out AFTERwards that he had a girlfriend, which says a lot about his character.

If this woman is so threatening, then this is easy to avoid...an individual should simply take themselves out of the situation. If you feel he is being manipulated and you are his friend, then reverse and protect. Not to mention it is not even known yet if she is doing magic or not, and if she is not...then why hasnt he left yet? Obviously he keeps going back to this girl...let him sit in his own misery if that is the case. Who knows what this woman has been through with this man, and if he has done this before...she is probably fed up. And people that are fed up react in many different ways, especially when they really love someone and have been hurt. So if she is truly psycho...punching walls, and thinking up of schemes then just plain leave him alone. Hes not worth getting physically hurt...is he?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

I do not believe people can be stolen. How do you "come in and take someone else's partner?" You say people are not property, but you describe "intrusion" as if it's theft.

As for whether it's "worth" getting physically hurt-- that's just condoning violence and renaming it "protection." It isn't. As for "what he does with you, he'll do TO you," -- I can think of at least two good marriages where the people were with others when they met. LilCassandra is polyamorous, so I doubt that notions of monogamy bother her (polyamory does not condone cheating, but once you're in a polyamorous relationship, people can be open about having other partners. Cheating wold not come into it.

People who are fed up react, but love does not seek to damage. His girlfriend tried to get LilCassandra to attack him. Who cares how fed up she is or what she's been through?

In the meantime, protect, reverse, and maybe a road opener? I personally would avoid the love work until there's more information. Not out of fear of the psycho, but because this man may love the psycho and thrive on drama and you need to know what the real deal is before proceeding. Maybe you can be the catalyst to free him, but you might also just be drawn into something dysfunctional and codependent.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Its not just about him cheating...when I say "what someone will do for you...they will do to you" Its about loyalty, respect, and everything else that makes a strong relationship.

As for the intruding and people as property comments and your comment about condoning violence, you're looking too deep into my words. The worth getting physically hurt was NOT just a comment about physical violence. I actually was talking about IF this does magic, and she is as crazy as everyone says expect her to try and kill a fly with a sledge hammer. She will probably do all kinds of stuff to knock Lilcassandra off. Protection needs to be done, and it better be kept up as well. Don't underestimate someone. Its the worst thing you can do, and you might be battling this person for a while.

In any case, she does not want to force this guy to be in love with her anyhow from the first post. She just wants to come in and save this guy from this girl . If that's what she wants, then so be it. Please just make sure you protect yourself. Good luck.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm working some fiery wall of protection candles and hoping that works for now. I agree that this is the type of woman that would probably try to kill me off if she could. I've got some reversing work I'm doing, too, that I'm hoping will deflect at least some of that negative energy she's directing at me back at her.

I'm worried that some of you are right, that he can end up disloyal to me, too, if this is how he is. I just don't know if he's normally a cheater or reacting to a situation he's been tricked into. I won't know the answer to that until I get my reading, so I'm not going to help him for now. He can deal with her himself until I have a better idea of what I'm getting into. As much as I'm falling for him, I'm not getting myself sucked into this mess more than I have to be right now.

So reversing, protection, and road opener are my main three right now. I'll figure out the rest later.
LilCassandra

Spells for Polyamorous Relationships

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 am

I've performed reconciliation work before, but this situation is a bit different so I'm not sure if the same techniques apply. My husband and I are in a polyamorous relationship with another couple. We all had this big fallout a few days ago, I guess predictably since the Tower card had come up in a Tarot reading the day before that, and still decided to try and work through this with some major changes to the relationship. Thing is, even though we're still "together", there's a lot of anger and resentment between me, my husband, and the other woman. The other man got over it and is happy we're all just together.

So, the question is, with reconciliation spells, can they be applied to more than one person? Like can I address the other couple as one person, or should I set all four of us up, or what? And are some spells better for couples while some are better for situations like this?

Thanks in advance for reading through this.
LilCassandra

Re: Polyamorous Reconciiation Spells

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

I would put everyone in a Reconciliation honey jar together. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Devi is right -- there's not real difference between a dyadic and a polyamorous reconciliation spell -- and a honey jar will work for both types. You can also do polyamorous candle spells with figural candles, and lodestone love spells with multiple lodestones.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm

I remember your situation a lil bit. Wasnt there a woman working against you? I know that has nothing to do with the relationship between you your husband, and the other couple. But I just thought when I read this that the other woman could still be bitter about whatever happened with her boyfriend, and setting out to ruin your relationship. Not trying to put anything in your mind, but it really came across my mind. Perhaps you should get a reading done to see if anything spells or anything were involved in this situation developing. Just a thought.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Batling » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 pm

I've been wondering about this myself. I'm in a poly relationship myself. My beta is long distance, but i'm working the honey jar myself. no results yet..
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist
Batling

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Some advise of tossing a group of people in a honey jar then burning a number of candles to represent each. I think you can toss everyone in a love honejar then get yourself some bride and groom couples for each couple and time them together then light them on your honey jar.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am

Star, a reading I got told me that she would stop attacking the moment she got an engagement ring on her finger. Low and behold, he proposes, and suddenly our girlfriend's a little healthier, I'm better at my studies, my husband finally decides to go to therapy, and the boyfriend got a new internship. It just seemed too much of a coincidence to not attribute it.

However, her guy/my former guy did contact my husband to see how we're all doing, so it's conceivable she found out he messaged us and blamed us even though we sent no response other than GO AWAY. I've been doing regular cleansing and protection work on all four of us but maybe something stronger is in order?

I'll definitely go with the honey jar, then, as it's easy to get the materials for that and start right away. Thanks!
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Okay great...just wanted to make sure ;) I just dont like to underestimate anyone when it comes to anyone close to me well being.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation