• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 am

Spells to Move from Romance to Sex Love Partnership

Boyfriend can't decide if he wants me or not

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

I been dating this guy for over four months. He drives me crazy. One minute he love me, the next he wants nothing to do with me.. I am so in love with him that I would do anything for him to feel the same way about me. I know that love spells must be one of the top ten request when it come to spells.. Do they really work ? Should I pay for someone to do it ? (237.00) or should I do it myself with the help of this board. Or should I just let him be.. CONFUSE
salmyrcrr

Re: Need help

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

salmyrcrr wrote:I know that love spells must be one of the top ten request when it come to spells.. Do they really work ?

If you come to magic with an attitude like that generally no it won't work for you.

salmyrcrr wrote:Should I pay for someone to do it ? (237.00) or should I do it myself with the help of this board

Either, if you have the money and don't feel confident then go see a worker, you can find reputable ones here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers
Or you can do a spell kit like the ones here:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html Take a look at Love Me kit.
Thought I would suggest you let go, cut this man from your life and do work to attract someone better. For that you need Cut and Clear.

Also search the forums, their is a search bar in the upper right area, as this topic comes up just about every week.
Turnsteel

Re: Need help

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Thank you for your reply.. After I went to her I just felt that I am able to do the spell my self with less cost. I have done spells in the passed that have work. I also have done love spells that have not work but, at the time it was with a man that did not even atknowlge that I even existed. Also my last spell I cast was about two years ago. So, I am rusty LOL... Thank again for the sites I have decided to do the spell myself. I know what I want and that is him. He just need a little push from me. I once told him not to mess with me and he seem not to be able to STOP MESSING WITH ME.
salmyrcrr

Enhancing My Relationship

Unread postby WHATITDO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 pm

:D Hi everyone, I recentely met a very nice guy, we have been hanging out going on three weeks now. I did a bottle spell on him after a week with the honey, olive oil, my hair, red pepper, an some beer he drank out of petition with his an my name etc... I believe it wk cause he comes around an calls often. He stays with his on the same properity as I, he has another person attracted to him but spends the majority of his time with me ;) ..I am older then him, by a few yrs.. This is the dilema so far he has custody of his son, the mother has left an basically is not in the picture so he kinda has abandonment issues when it comes to women also he was adopted. Long story short he is basically saving himself (he does not want to sleep around) he wants someone to love him for him an so on. :roll: Ok I am cool wit that people should take time to know one another an such, what I would like help with is, what products should I order to help him to fall in love with me an eventually have a sexual relationship with me, an jus take this to another level, also will getting a nation sack help also. Thanks in advance for all advice :mrgreen:

oh yeah, I cook an he likes too eat my cooking too :D , so is there anything I can use around the house to enhance things untill I can purchase the oils..

YOU R BLESS 2 B A BLESSING
WHATITDO

Re: WHAT TO USE NOW?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm

...for him to "fall in love with you"...Love Me is appropriate (http://www.luckymojo.come/loveme.html) which is 'designed to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love'

...and to encourage him to make love to you...fire of love (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html) which is 'designed to bring about a proposal of Fire of Love.'

From what I have read here in the forum make sure this is the person you want...

Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby WHATITDO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm

THANX, I have been thinking about that too! An not trying to led from down under but i will put those oils on my list!
WHATITDO

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm

People with abandonment issues take a lot of work to be with. Trust me; been there, done that. You'll have to be really patient with him, and understanding. If you want to make him become closer to you, bond with his son. Show him that you could have a future together as a family. Once he starts seeing you in the light of a maternal figure to his son as well as a sexual being in your own right, he'll come around. try to balance both, and be aware that hurt doesn't heal right away. This one will take work. But best of luck to you.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby WHATITDO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Yes how tru', I do not see his son unless he comes over to my house wit his cousins to see my kids but i did give his son a shirt an he was saying his son needs a couple of school supplies that he is unable to get, I was going to get them for him (he does not know). He just recently started wking so he pretty much in better spirits so things are good.
WHATITDO

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Definitely menstrual blood in his food or drink. Urine can work too at other times of the month.
cabriellenil

Unread postby WHATITDO » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am

Thanx Cabrielleni
WHATITDO

advice sought to make him fall in love with me

Unread postby leftfield » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 am

hi all, there is someone who is very dear to me. i have not stopped thinking about him since i met him. he travels to my country very often now. but he still keeps his distance. he has a girlfriend. but years ago when he was single, he told me that i make a very good girlfriend. all i want is fair chance for us to know each other better.

after a long deliberation years back, i began some spells. things i found online and books.

i am currently working a breakup spell / vinegar jar on him and his girlfriend.

i do not have any personal items of his.

i want him to contact me, and date me. i won't give up till i have a chance with him.

over the years i have petitioned saints.

today i am considering the intranquil spirit / saint helena / saint death.
i am tired of crying when this feeling that i might never be with him hits me.

if you read the psalms, there are passages which say something to the extent of 'my food is tainted with tears'

this is what i am going through for too long. i can't stop thinking about him.

i really want something to work. please, if someone can recommend a proper practitioner.
i'd really like to consider this aspect.

there are too many charlatans. and i have ordered spells online and nothing worked.

i'll like to hear your success stories. thank you.
leftfield

Re: advice sought to make him fall in love with me

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 am

Step one: Contact any of the AIRR readers you think you will work well with and who are willing to do break-up work. They will do a reading to find out if what you want is even possible. If it is, they will then work with you to achieve your goals.

Step two: He comes to your country, but keeps his distance. Start a honey jar on him and maybe work the Come To Me spell kit. You have to establish a closer friendship/relationship in order for the later work to have any chance of success.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby leftfield » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 am

dear j,

thanks so much. i am trying my best to keep in contact with him. but i am afraid alot of my bridges are burnt. i try to ask him out all the time but he just refuses to meet me alone. our mutual friends are all work. it's hard. i have lost some trust and reputation on the work front becos i try with all my might to keep in contact with him.

i have over the years, kept 2 honey jars.

it's actually a miracle he's here in my country. this is the best time for something to happen. which is why i am trying to double my efforts. i am already so tired from the non stop prayers and spells continuously since 2007.

thanks for a kind ear.
leftfield

Unread postby lachina » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 am

I haven't been practising too long, but i would get a reading cause 2007-2010 is a loooong time to be working on someone with little results. I personally would do a cut and clear.

I have learned from my mistakes and that is a big one. My sister worked and worked on this guy, she did get results, but only while the candles were burning after that he would maintain his distance. Finally when i told her no more, 1 week later she meets her soulmate! She is so happy with this guy, and she thinks back that if she had let go sooner then she would not have been as miserable that long!
lachina

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 am

I agree with the posts on getting a reading to see what is going on and the route to take.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby leftfield » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

i will definitely consider that.

what type of questions should one prepare for a reading?

is it like a tarot reading? cos i've gotten that done over the years 3 times...without much help...

i kinda glanced through some of the AIRR content very quickly yesterday...

it's 5 questions...or something to that extent?

i want to ask the right ones...or at least not completely off tangent and of course it varies for everyone. but what kind of questions have you asked...could you share it with me?

much thanks ;)
leftfield

Make him move his b*tt

Unread postby BlessedOne » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 am

I am in a strange situation where I am meeting men who are interested in me, as in they tell someone I know or they make some indication of that to me. However, I am not seeing anyone of them follow through. This is either because they are afraid of being rejected (which my friends tell is a real possibility) or something else.

Regardless there is one man in particular that I have been meeting once or twice a month, just friendly dinners, for the last 2 months. However, he termed them as "dates" once. Which gets me confused because we don't communicate much otherwise. However, when he was away for a couple of weeks, he wrote me an email to let me know that was why he had not been in touch. But when we meet up, once in a while he'd make mention of some attractive girl he saw somewhere. :?

I also understand from a mutual friend that this guy tends to be by nature quite a "sit on the fence" unless it collapses under him type before he gets to realise that he needs to move his b*tt and do something about the situation.
:roll:

Whilst I want a bit of fun with him, I also think that there is a possibility of something more interesting and serious that can develop.

Can someone please help to recommend what LM candles I should set at LM's altar for this situation?

I thought of Come to Me combined with Love Me, but Angela/LM recommends Kiss Me/Love Me, and also that I come to the forum and get some opinions. I read one of the posts that someone likes the idea of 3.

So it would help if the recommendation includes: which candles, how many types, and do I set them all at the same time, and for how long (that is, sequentially how many candles) would be best.

Thank you, and yeah, sorry abt the longish post, just trying to make some sense of it at the same time :lol:
BlessedOne

Re: Make him move his b*tt

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 am

This is not a long post by comparison :lol:. Come to Me with Love Me are appropriate for your situation, however, Kiss Me Now means quick sex, I don't think you want that by your post. Fire of Love is appropriate if you want something long term. You should get a reading to know exactly what is going on with the guy you have an interest first and proceed.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlessedOne » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you for your advice!
BlessedOne

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I would suggest burning a dressed red Adam candle over your petition for what you want from him. There are examples of this all over the LM site. You can use oils alone or in combination; Love Me, Fire of Love, and even Marriage(if that's what you want) are some that may be useful to you. If you want to do a longer work, you can start with the Adam and continue with red altar candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar
If you do that, you can alternate single oils each day.
J Simulcik

Spells to Move from Romance to Sex Love Partnership

Unread postby Keirith » Fri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I would like to get some suggestions for Lucky Mojo oils I can dress a pink candle with for the top of my honey jar.
My situation is that I have a writing relationship with a man, we write daily, he has expressed romantic interest, but I need to get him going where we can move this to the next level (actually getting together in person and becoming romantically involved). No reconciliation, other issues or other women that are between us, Just seems slow for him to escalate the relationship. I purposely don't push him, as I am very patient.
I do use Follow me Boy and that is helpful, but I think I would like to supplement this.
I have burned Road Opener Orange candles too, and that has also helped him become more talkative and sharing more of himself.

I definitely want to get 'Road Opener' and 'Come to Me', oil either to use in combination or perhaps on different days.
Can anyone offer other suggestions?
How about Love Me or Attraction or Fire of Love, Should I also burn a vigil to St Expedite to 'expedite' the situation? Anything else I have not considered?
Also any thoughts on combining oils, or doing them separately on a candle dressing? Alternating days, or just lighting multiple sequential candles?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Keirith

Re: Suggestions on lucky mojo oils for candle dressing

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

i have to ask..when you say writing do mean as in emails or actual letters?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby Keirith » Fri May 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Writing emails only.
Keirith

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

for the hoeny jar id use the follow me boy and a love oil like fiery love and come to me ( since you want him to come to you) 7 day candles id use a road opener to clear the path come to me and follow me boy with a love candle you like LM sells a lot of love candles. I dont think id use that saint with love work but St martha can be used to get a man to do what you want.
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Dress your computer keyboard as you type with the appropriate oils, follow me boy, come to me, Fire of Love...and petition Saint Martha if you want control in the relationship.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Keirith » Sat May 15, 2010 4:38 am

jomcclin:
Good idea with the keyboard! I hope I don't 'scent' it up too much. My son will wonder why the keyboard smells so good!
Keirith

Fern Apple Spell pg 33 of HHRM for client issues

Unread postby peacebeyondpassion » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi All,

I am posting this because I completed the cause a couples love to grow spell on page 33 in Cat's HHRM book. I got a really nice fern and a good apple, I did the name paper correctly, and everything to the letter. I let this fern charge in my home on my altar before mailing it to the client and prayed over it fiercely for their love to grow. There were no problems while the fern was here. The fern was shipped express mail. When the client got it she said that she felt a positive shift in the energies in her home. I advised her to keep it in a sunny place indoors and to nurtue it and pray over it. I even sent her holy water along with it to water it with. And gave her the prayers that I was using for it. It has been six days and the health of the plant is deteroiating very rapidly and badly. I have asked her how she was caring for it. She did mention that she put it outdoors which I told her not to do. I am concerned for the plant and for my client as well. I have performed this spell for others and myself for my current relationship with out any of these problems. I was wondering if you all had any advise. I told my client that I would redo the spell if the fern continues to deteroriate. However, I was wondering if this is a sign as with any spell there are signs. The symptoms of what is happening to the fern is really unimaginable for it to happen so quickly. She said the leaves are falling off and it is turning brown, tonight she complained that there is a moldy smell although she isn't sure if it is coming from the fern.
If you could please advise as I have never encountered such a rancid happening of love growing spell. I have asked her if she is surrounding it with positive energies and I have been sending energies to the plant myself for the last couple of days. Any advice or suggestions you could give would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.
peacebeyondpassion

Re: Fern Apple Spell pg 33 of HHRM for client issues

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Did you do a divination on her situation before preparing the plant for her? Have you had her doing cleansing work before sending the fern to her? If not, then it may be that there is a great deal of negativity that needs to be addressed before any drawing/growing work can take good hold. I would still recommend she clean her house well with Chinese Wash, and take some Uncrossing baths. A thorough divination should help you quickly get to the bottom of the situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 pm

I am fully with Devi on this one. What did your divinations reveal about her situation? Has she properly cleansed her self and home? If there is a great deal of negativity around the subject she needs to cleanse herself and clear out the paths before she draws.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 am

Hi Devi and Conjure Man,
Thanks for your reply, the divination sessions were all positive surrounding the relationship and her energies. So I didn't feel that there was a need to suggest a cleansing bath for her. Her spirits and energies were good in the readings. The divination sessions revealed that she must be patient and the relationship will blossom. This is one reason why I recommended this particular spell for her. As they had a solid foundation that appeared in the cards. Thank you for the information, I will recommend that she ritually cleanse herself and her home and we'll see what happens. Are there any suggestions more suggestions?
Love light and blessings and thanks so much you all !
peacebeyondpassion

Unread postby peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

I am actually to do a divination for her today. I will suggest the cleansing.
peacebeyondpassion

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

Even when things are all looking postive, it's always a very good idea to do some sort of cleansing or road opening work beforehand to make sure you have a nice clean slate to work with. A good Chinese Wash of the house and a cleansing bath are always wise.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

Thank you so much Devi you're the best!
peacebeyondpassion

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

If you recall the layout of the divination you did previously try to recall the cards and their position. Re-examine your interpretation of the cards given the results you've received.

Also perform a quick divination for yourself to see if the results garnered are indeed a sign of an underlying issue, or something else.

I would work with Chinese Floor Wash to cleanse down the place follwed up by a bath for her and then a drawing wash and bath aimed at bringing love.

Next to her plant (not too close) have her burn two helper candles dressed with a Road Opening to help clear out issues and support the conjure in the plant.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Turning up the heat

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi everyone. There's a guy that I've been working on for a while now. I had a reading with Miss Cat and everything looks good. I've been working my honey jar and a moving lodestone spell with good results. We are a lot closer than we were. We spend a lot more time together but I just can't seem to get us past the friendship stage and I'm not sure about how to turn up the heat on my situation. Miss Cat suggested feeding him my MB which I have tried but every time I cook something his kids eat it all before he gets a chance, lol. Gotta love kids, hahaha. I'll keep trying on that one though. I'm going to take a break for a few weeks while I work on some other issues and just work my honey jar and give the lodestone spell some more time to manifest. In the meantime though, I thought I would start getting an order ready for LM. Not sure what would be the best product line to use though. And also would St Martha be good to work with in the situation? I've read through all the threads on her and most of it just purtains to getting back a lost love/spouse, so I wasn't sure about my situation.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and your suggestions are greatly appreciated. And if you don't mind suggestions on how to use what I order would be great. Thanks again!

PS - I'm really shy so I need him to make the first move, lol.
faith2008

Re: Turning up the heat

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Saint Martha can help on this but I would suggest you either ask her or get a reading on this before attempting. Another thing is if cat recommended feeding him your menses, I would suggest that you find a way. There are all kinds of sneaky tricks that you can control and ensure that he gets the stuff. Bring him a Coke, Tea, cook some brownies...etc..etc...etc... I mean it tops everything.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Saint Martha can help on this but I would suggest you either ask her or get a reading on this before attempting. Another thing is if cat recommended feeding him your menses, I would suggest that you find a way. There are all kinds of sneaky tricks that you can control and ensure that he gets the stuff. Bring him a Coke, Tea, cook some brownies...etc..etc...etc... I mean it tops everything.

Oh believe me I'm trying, lol. I'm competing with his two kids and his best friend's two kids though and three of them are boys. He's a good dad too and always makes sure the kids eat before he does and it never seems to matter how much I cook there's never anything left, lol. They are like little vaccuum cleaners! As for the drinks anytime we get together is usually a social thing and he's always drinking beer. I'm always on the lookout to get my hands on it but no such luck so far. I'm not giving up though. It'll happen, just have to be patient. Plus if I could turn the heat up then hopefully I would have more opportunities to be alone with him and therefore more opportunites to slip my MB into something.
faith2008

he's being hot and cold...

Unread postby y2241 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm

hello everyone, i would like you ask for your advice on my case.

i met my target roughly a month ago, since he calls me everyday and we see each other a few times a week but acted nothing more than just friends. then i set a love me candle, the week after, he would hold my hands and hug me when he's drunk (i guess) and he kissed my cheek once. but afterward he just didn't call for a few days and showed once then disappeared for a few days again.

so i went to get a reading, and it said he is uncertain about us, feels that he's not good enough for me and he has a new target.

that night i set a come to me candle, then we called and we met up once. then he just disappeared for the remaining week and did not follow up plans which we discussed the previous week.

so i lighted a red candle dressed with follow me boy oil last night.

i'm really confused, am i doing too much work? or there's just too much happening at the same time?
y2241

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 pm

So you've managed to bring him closer, but want to take things past the frienship level, then its time to shake things up and add *sexual* heat, heat generated from passion. There are many ways you can do this, but the following two may work out well in your situation.

First, complete your moving Lodestone spell then wash them off and rebaptize them and set them across from one another. Dress them with a bit of Fires of Love, then dab them with MB or sexual fluids that you gathered while fantasizing about him. Feed them magnetic sand and work them over a course of 7 days as you move them closer and closer together. This works the relationship on a different level. You brought him closer the first time you did the moving Lodestone spell, now you are moving him sexually closer to you.

Burn a red penis candle on his picture dressed with Follow Me Boy, Fires of Love, and Kiss Me Now. Include things like Cherry Bark, Cardamon, Ginger, Juniper Berries, and Rose Petals. Burn this candle along with the Lodestones so that you are working by its light. I would place this candle in a triangle with the Lodestones forming the base.

The second method would be making a dollie of him aimed at increasing heat and passion. Set the dollie next to you as you masturbate, tease it with sexual fluids, keep him in your undies, and do other acts aimed at getting him passionate for you.

I find both of these methods work really well to get a guy to start seeing you in a more passionate light.

You can also try a moving candle spell with genital candles.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: he's being hot and cold...

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Not necessarily, but you need to focus on the reason why he's staying away: his uncertainly. You can do this by helping him focus on his interest in you. If you've already had a reading, i would discuss with your reader (have a consultation) on what specific spells and acts you can do to work on this person.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 am

Thank you CM! I'll start getting my order ready, there's a few things I'm missing. I appreciate your knowledge and your time very much.
faith2008

Unread postby Bella_Dellanotte » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 am

seems somewhat similar to what's been going on with me. as emotions get involved the guys freak out and don't know how to handle it so they freeze up and back away. honestly it's ridiculous, the amount of work I've put into my own target. so in these cases working on the emotions isn't enough, there needs to be some sort of inspiration to take action. us girls sometimes forget that most guys are not like us in the sense that we will more easily follow our emotions. I personally think guys are more complicated xD
Bella_Dellanotte

Unread postby route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Bella_Dellanotte wrote:us girls sometimes forget that most guys are not like us in the sense that we will more easily follow our emotions. I personally think guys are more complicated xD

I think it's more of an individual basis. Not all women are the same and not all men are the same when it comes to thinks. All genders have emotions. I think it is careful not to fall into the trap of "men are like this" and "women are like that" that society has made.

If you want to talk about the guys you've dealt with in your experience that's fine. Sorry, I just get annoyed when I feel people are unnecessarily categorizing whole groups into tiny boxes.
route95

Unread postby Bella_Dellanotte » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 am

please show me where I said ALL men are like this, and ALL women are like that. I said MANY, and that happens to be my opinion and experience, there is generally a tendency for women to more readily go with their emotions. and guys have a tendency to deal with emotions differently than girls. there are gender differences in psychology. but it's not a definite thing that applies to everyone and I never said it was.

sorry but I get annoyed when people put words in my mouth and try to pick at my posts, and twist my words. In any case, comments like that really don't have anything to do with the original post.
Bella_Dellanotte

Unread postby suzyparker » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

If you really like a guy - this guy, another guy, whatever guy - and are willing to put some effort into it, I say do a honey jar. It take a while - it's long term work - but it wil sweeten someone to you and that helps get over the fear and intial ill at ease feelings SOME people have. Also, you can adjust the candles on a honey jar accordingly. Dress them with Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, whatever you think you need.

Best of luck
suzyparker

Unread postby route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 am

Bella_Dellanotte wrote:please show me where I said ALL men are like this, and ALL women are like that.

you said "us girls". It seemed like when you said "us girls" it was all inclusive. That''s how I understand the word "us" to be. I didn't know I was supposed to understand that it would just be a PART of females.

Not putting words in your mouth. We are online and that's just how I was taught to understand the word "us" apologies if you got upset. I don't think nitpicking about your words is really helpful to your situation.
route95

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 am.

Unread postby y2241 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:35 pm

hey... thanks everyone for your advices they mean alot to me...
my target and i are more like friends with benefits but i don't feel that he likes me enough, it's more like he's taking me for granted...
i'll start a honey jar this weekend... but i'm not sure exactly how i should do my honey jar, i only have follow me boy, love me and look me over oil, should i use all 2 of them?
y2241

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi y2241,

It sounds like this guy might be an individual, who enjoys "the chase" and any girl who plays hard to get. I would drop the idea that he doesn't think he's good enough for you. I also think he is unsure about being in a relationship (because that actually requires work). If you've already given him "the cookie", then it could be why he's on to another target. Some men are inclined to go for sex more than anything else, and once they get what they want, they lose interest very quickly. Kinda like getting a toy, playing with it, and then forgetting it. Your magick, would have to create a reason, as to why you are the only one he wants to be with. The honey jar, is a good start, and I would try to get his personal concerns, work it at least 3 times a week, and be patient and faithful with it. Try to find out what he is looking for in a girl, and emulate those characteristics within you. Does he like strong, tough, independant women? Be that way! Does he like vixens? Go for it. Does he like pretty girls? Be that way too! Does he like motherly types? Be that way! Does he like girls to be sweethearts or comedians? Find out. :-)

-StarLover
Darth Rosa

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm all for the process of attraction and seduction, but be careful not to change yourself to fit the whims of some guy.

If you have contact with your reader speak about specific conjures you can work that will help you in your situation. Since they have read for you they know which approach is best for you.

Personally, when target's play the hot and cold game, or want to be chased I start working with Follow Me Boy to bring them chasing after my client instead.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby y2241 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 am

thank you sooo much for all the help!! =D
i'll start a honey jar tonight with his hair and personal fluid, is that a good choice? should i add my hair as well?
i sprinkled some follow me boy powder in his shoes, how else could i use the powder?
y2241

Unread postby Elveta » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

[quote="ConjureMan"]I'm all for the process of attraction and seduction, but be careful not to change yourself to fit the whims of some guy...."

You just took the words right out of my mouth. It would be miserable to have to play act all the time and be someone you are not.
Elveta

Unread postby y2241 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:51 pm

hey... thanks everyone for your support...
i started a honey jar with his hair and personal fluid last week however i just found out a few hours ago that he has been in a relationship with a girl for a few months and has been hiding that from me while building a relationship (or a fling from his point of view?) with me...
i don't know what to do now...
y2241

Unread postby Aina » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Ouch! Seems like he's been cheating on both of you. In your original post you said that your reading revealed him having a new target, so that must be it. There are several things you could do now, but the best one would be to stop seeing him and Cut & Clear. It really depends on what you want.
Aina

Spell Kit Needed To Get a Man

Unread postby mzsexy42 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 am

I have found the perfect man, he wants to things slow, things are going 2 slow 4 me, I want to know which Spell Kit should I use to make him fall head over hills in love with me, I am planing 2 relocate to another state and I want him to go with me, I really want this MAN!! Please Help!!! :P
mzsexy42

Re: Spell Kit to get the man I want

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

The Love Me and Follow Me Boy spellkits are probably exactly what you need in this situation. The Love Me will help deepen your connection, and the Follow Me Boy will make him want to follow you around!

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 pm

I recommend that you get a reading to see what you need to do to get him to actually move with you. I mean he may be scared or not willing to move, and in that case you may need something more forceful than follow me boy or love me. I would get a reading at AIRR www.rootworkers.org

In addition to the products above, you can use fire of love products as well.

www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Without knowing the inside scoop (which is why starsnthesky7 recommended a reading) mzsexy42; I agree with the advice given: Love Me, Follow Me Boy and [b]Fire of Love[/b] fit the bill. Go for it! Also consider starting a Honey Jar (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Take it to the next level

Unread postby amber lotus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 am

I have been seeing someone for little while, things are good.

I would like to knudge this person to start pursuing the next level of our relationship.

Any ideas?
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Re: Take it to the next level

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 am

I would go with a love me spell kit.
The love me products will get them to love you, and show their love to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation