Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Figgy

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by Figgy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 am

I have been with this man for over ten years we have a 9 year old together. We do not live with each other, he lives in his house and I rent two rooms down the street in another house. The reason is his house is a pig sty and it is falling apart. He is disabled, and would "babysit" his son while I worked. When we lived there I worked full time and did all of the housework till I got fed up with him and moved out. (We went through him being an alcholic and he was not himself.)

Anyway, every year he talks about how we will be moving once his mother sells some of his land (he pays a lot of money each month to his ex-wife in back child support and so his mother holds all his land in her name) but its been a long time.

I've decided to go back to school to learn a new trade and once that is over if he doesnt come through with his promises, I will be leaving him. I feel like I put so much time & effort into this relationship and I know he is a good man when he isnt depressed, but I can't change him and I just want him to come through on his promises and be a man.

Also I feel like his mother enjoys the control of deciding when and how he can spend his money when he is perfectly smart and capable to know where it needs to go. She is getting old and what will happen to his estate when she dies ? Does he even trust me enough to have it put in my name?

Since most of his money goes to his ex-wife (the children are now all over 18), I still end up cooking for him, and he does not pay for a thing, but does spend about an hour a day with his son and drives him to and from school everyday. He no longer drinks but his house is worse than when we lived with him...

So what type of spell would be good for this? I thought Compelling would work but this is more complicated than the one person involved...

EcleckticMama

Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am

Figgy, you have a lot of issues going on here and from your story, it sounds like you're not exactly sure the route you want to go with your relationship with the father of your son. You have already distanced yourself from him by moving out of his house. Now you want to draw yourselves together again, but only if a lot of things change.

You need to get very clear with yourself just how much work you are willing to continue to put into this relationship. You have apparently spent a lot of energy on it already with ten years invested, but as you have already said, "I know he is a good man when he isnt depressed but I can't change him". Using spellwork isn't going to assist with this either. You say you want him to follow through on his promises, but just what will that mean for you?

As you continue to consider all the aspects of these things, if you believe that the continued work and effort of spellwork is one way you want to continue investing your energy into the relationship, the more clear you can be about what it is you want to do, the more clear the type of spellwork you want and need to do will become.

Perhaps for yourself, Solomon Seal and Clarity products to help you determine the right way to go with this situation with the discernment and wisdom of King Solomon.

Figgy

Re: Getting Him to Clean Up His Act!

Unread post by Figgy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Thank You, EMama. I appreciate your kind words and your suggestion. (I will have to get some King Solomon.) The more I think about it the more unsure I get... I guess that is why I set an ultimadum... As much as I love him, I dont think I will ever be able to live with him again. He is such a pig.

maria
HRCC Student

Product(s) to Buy: Married ... Divorce Possible

Unread post by maria » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 am

Hello,

A newbie here and would like to get some feedback on what spell kit or bag to purchase.

Situation:

My husband wants a divorce, no 3rd party involved but I want to save marriage. I would say end of April we will be going through our separation papers. I still love him and want him back and if he does come back I want to be real not for convenience. At the same time, if we do part ways I want to make sure that I will get what I deserve during this separation. He thinks that I do not deserve to get half of the home that we are living.

Appreciate your response.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Product(s) to Buy: Married ... Divorce Possible

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

Hello

I would look into the Stay With Me line. You can buy a full Stay With Me spell kit here:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html.You might also want some Reconciliation to mend the rift between you two. If you do divorce and it gos to court then you would want some Court Case products to ensure you get whats rightfully yours. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia for your input

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 am

Hi Maria,

HD gave some good advice, you can also start a honey jar spell since they are used extensively in both reconciliation and court case work.
Here is where you can learn about this spell family:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I would incorporate love drawing and money drawing herbs into the honey jar and I would also add a pinch of a commanding herb like Calamus: http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
The idea behind these additions is that you want to draw his love, to sweeten him to you, but you also want to draw his generosity so that no matter what he provides for you financially. The calamus gives you a slight dominating edge.

There are also a ton of old-timey tricks to keep a man with you, like tying a pair of his underwear together with a pair of your underwear (both used) and placing that under ya'll's bed.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks for the suggestions Bri.

I do have a question about the color of candle that I should be using - would it be brown (court) or red (to sweeten his love for me)?

Need all the help and guidance.

Kathleen

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:32 am

I would say start with putting your husband in a honey jar and burning red (passion), pink (romance), and blue (peace) candles on it. You can start a honey jar with brown candles once it becomes necessary and you know the judge, lawyers, etc. that you need to sweeten.
HRCC Student #1339

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 am

Thanks JS.

From your comment - I would then have 2 honey jars going right? But to kick it off, will proceed with my husband and have 3 candles burning at the same time or
1 colour candle per day (Mon-red Wed- pink Fri- blue).This would be my first honey jar, apologies for the ignorance here :)

Also, about the Chouse Spell kit, should i then wait until I get the lawywers or can I proceed with it once I receive it. Might take a while, shipping to Canada.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 am

You have a honey jar going on your husband and a honey jar working for your court case.

On your husband's honey jar, I would burn three candles starting with white (peace), pink (romance), and red (passion). I would order the bride and groom candles for this. They can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html I would annoint these candles with Stay with Me, Love Me, and Marriage Oils. I would burn daily, since time is a factor. You burn each candle separately, not all at once.

On the court case honey jar, I would burn the brown candles dressed with Court Oil. I would start as soon as I could. It is best to be one step ahead.

Good luck!

Mary

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 pm

literarylioness wrote: On your husband's honey jar, I would burn three candles starting with white (peace), pink (romance), and red (passion). I would order the bride and groom candles for this. They can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Mary
The bride and groom candles are a fantastic touch. Thanks Mary!
HRCC Student #1339

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks Mary/JS.

maria
HRCC Student

Re: Product(s) to buy - married ... divorce possibly

Unread post by maria » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 am

Mary/JS/Bri.

About the court honey jar, due to the fact that we have not gone to our lawyers yet, I have no name of the person that I am trying to sweeten to, what would be an option here? My husband's name or hold off until we commenced the proceedings? I would like to get started as everyone suggested but unclear what name to write.

Also, the honey jar spells can be done at anytime of the day? I try to sneak it when husband is not here.

Thanks again

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Product(s) to buy - married ... divorce possibly

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

I would make a generic name paper to the family court where you live.

Honey jars can be done at any time.

Mary

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Like Mary pointed out, it is always better to start work when it is needed, even if you don't have all the perfect ingredients, rather than wait to have everything exactly as you want it. Otherwise, none of us would get anything done! :lol:
HRCC Student #1339

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am

Sorry ...

Few more questions on the courtcase honey jar - Mary as you mentioned make a generic name paper, would that be inside the circle:

<Name of city>family court

Over/crossing the <Name of city>family court
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Would it be OK aside from writing <Name of city>family court, then I write John Doe's lawyer

Ie.

John Doe lawyer's name
John Doe lawyer's name
John Doe lawyer's name

Over/crossing the <Name of city>family court
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Over/crossing the John Doe lawyer's name
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Thanks!

Happy Easter

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

I would just work with the family court, which was your first choice. You are trying to stop your husband from getting an attorney, so I would not put the attorney on the petition yet. I would actually make a separate spell was the lawyers are involved. The honey jar for the court case will be all its own, you might add to it once you get your judge's name.

That should do it,

Mary

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 am

Thanks Mary

suzyparker

REIGNITING THE SPARK

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:07 am

Hello, here's my situation. A guy friend and I became very "friendly" a few months ago. For the first few weeks, he was giving me major amounts of attention - emails, calls, bantering, constantly focused on me to the point it was obsessive and I adored it.

Now, we are still affectionate (physically), but things have cooled off on the verbal/email front. Granted, there is a lot going on with him in other areas (slowdown on the business front), and he confides in me and lets me in on his emotions, but I miss the extreme attention he was giving me.

I started a honey jar two weeks ago with our hair, love herbs, etc. (admittedly I haven't done it every Mon-Wed-Fri as I should) and I've varied between pink and red candles - so I realize I need to get a pattern and stick with it.

So - should I focus on one color of candle, or a particular dressing oil to get him over the moon for me again?? Or a different spell altogether

Any advice anyone can give me is appreciated. Thanks - I really care for this man.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: REIGNITING THE SPARK

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 am

I think a honey jar is good for this kind of work, but I would also back it up with a LOVE ME vigil light. I have honey jars where I alternate the color of candle depending on what is going on with me and the other person right now. Pink is a sweet, loving, kind, color whereas red invokes passion, lust, and good sex, to give an example, many people use pink candles instead of red for reconciliation work because with that kind of work we want to increase and emphasize the sweet and tender feelings that the two people had for one another. For your purposes right now I would probably do more pink :-)

good luck,
Bri

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 am

I would also feed him my menstrual blood--that can create a close bond.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 am

Thanks Bri, I appreicate the feedback

I have some love me oil, can I dress the candles with that, as well? I wasn't sure if i should do fire of love, come to me, follow me boy, etc.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm

suzyparker wrote:Thanks Bri, I appreicate the feedback

I have some love me oil, can I dress the candles with that, as well? I wasn't sure if i should do fire of love, come to me, follow me boy, etc.
You can use all of those oils on the candles.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm

thanks Mary.. I will continue to work my honey jar and see what happens.. the hardest part for me is after I do it, forgetting about it... and I realize that has a lot to do with its success.. set it then forget it, but that's hard to do sometimes

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 pm

suzyparker wrote:Hello, here's my situation. A guy friend and I became very "friendly" a few months ago. For the first few weeks, he was giving me major amounts of attention - emails, calls, bantering, constantly focused on me to the point it was obsessive and I adored it.

Now, we are still affectionate (physically), but things have cooled off on the verbal/email front. Granted, there is a lot going on with him in other areas (slowdown on the business front), and he confides in me and lets me in on his emotions, but I miss the extreme attention he was giving me.

I started a honey jar two weeks ago with our hair, love herbs, etc. (admittedly I haven't done it every Mon-Wed-Fri as I should) and I've varied between pink and red candles - so I realize I need to get a pattern and stick with it.

So - should I focus on one color of candle, or a particular dressing oil to get him over the moon for me again?? Or a different spell altogether

Any advice anyone can give me is appreciated. Thanks - I really care for this man.
I also wanted to comment that this is sometimes the nature of relationships. A lot of men do not do a lot once they get the woman. It does happen and you might have to accept that is his nature. You can always burn the honey jar to keep your relationship stress free, but it is hard to keep up that level of attention.

If I were you, I would appreciate what I have and find something else to get your attention. Trying to keep "extreme attention" is difficult and sometimes backfires on you.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

I hear you, Mary - great advice.. I think I"m confusing my "lovesickness" with my desire to work this spell, actually.. not sure.. but my desire to succeed may be stronger than my intent.. does that ever happen???

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm

I think you are talking to a lot of people with that comment Literarylioness. Men enjoy the hunt and once the hunt is complete you may get a few sparks here and there and remember they are normally the ones who say they dont want things to get stale. Humph! Go figure. Also, I understand about love sickness (suzyparker) and I think it is due to your desire to work the spell and the intent. I think Cat once said (or someone here in the forum) some people sat it and forget it and some focus continuously on the spell. Its up to the person and how comfortable they feel during the spell work (buts that my opinion)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

there is something to that about men liking the chase and when you pull back, they come after... what I really want is a spell to take the way I feel about him and toss those feelings on him to feel about me.. that's the way it was early on.. he was almost a pest..and then when I started to love the attention, it cooled.. We are still very close and nothing bad has happened.. it's just not the ardent stuff that it was at first.. and now that it's gone, I want it again.. and not with someone new, with him... UGGGGG.. if I ever get that attention again from him, I will savor it..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Humph! I feel your pain...maybe someone with experience with respond to your request... But I think the chase is how it is neither one of the parties can keep it up. He chases, she runs, he chases she runs he catches, she responds....hold up... now she chases and he runs or so it seems...

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Bingo... not sure but could be a combination of chilling out and just doing my honey jar and trying not to obsess...but seemed very attentive today.... go figure...

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

suzyparker wrote:there is something to that about men liking the chase and when you pull back, they come after... what I really want is a spell to take the way I feel about him and toss those feelings on him to feel about me.. that's the way it was early on.. he was almost a pest..and then when I started to love the attention, it cooled.. We are still very close and nothing bad has happened.. it's just not the ardent stuff that it was at first.. and now that it's gone, I want it again.. and not with someone new, with him... UGGGGG.. if I ever get that attention again from him, I will savor it..
Everybody wants that and it is a leading cause of divorce. You want the chemicals your brain was producing when he chased you. You are addicted to the "lovesick" feeling. When we first fall in love, we are literally on drugs and suffer withdrawal when life settles down again.

I would find a hobby and be thankful that I had a boyfriend I was close to. As you can see from most of the forum posts, a lot of people want what you have.

Just my take on it.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 am

Mary, you are dead on.....addicted to the feeling, the attention, etc. and in withdrawal when it settles into just a regular thing... I have lots of hobbies, a busy career and do like him the way we are now.. but man if you could bottle up that infatuation phase, you could make a killing

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 am

Try using pheromones around your mate while working a lovespells. It worked for me.

phoenix

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 pm

I would also incorporate Look Me Over products into the mix--that is kind of the spiritual command to "pay attention to ME!"

On a mundane level, I don't know about men always being the hunters and then pulling back. I actually have often found it to be the reverse in my case--I started out the more aggressive one in the relationship and the man then doted on me later. I think that for couples that have been together for awhile there are natural cycles to these things and I also think that we can all fall into the trap of not getting cause we aren't giving--you know what I'm saying? If you want attention and sweetness then you give attention and sweetness. I have always found that putting out and giving to others what you would like to have for yourself truly does work wonders :-)

Good luck!
Bri

Bri

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks Bri.. I am using Follow Me Boy (for the puppy love thing) and Fire of Love (to respark it), I'll let you guys know if I succeed

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Soothing Uneasy Marriage

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:34 pm

I realize first year marriages are hell. Which candle should I burn for my daughter and her husband? They argue constantly about simple things...She wants him to be more understanding... Should I burn Marriage Blessing or Reconciliation? They are not separated but after reading its description...
forget past problems...fall in love again...
is seems to be the issue...maybe both.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Suggestions

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Mmmm, well are they separated? If not i would lean closer to Marriage Blessing or even a straight Blessing candle, or a Chuparrosa candle which helps with honesty and sweetness.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 pm

I would do an uncrossing spell...just to get rid of the negativity then I would do the marriage blessing or even a peaceful home.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am

Uncrossing is necessary...followed by marriage blessing...

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:43 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I realize first year marriages are hell. Which candle should I burn for my daughter and her husband? They argue constantly about simple things...She wants him to be more understanding... Should I burn Marriage Blessing or Reconciliation? They are not separated but after reading its description... is seems to be the issue...maybe both.
Definitely do a cleansing before any blessing work. There is probably a lot of negativity between the two of them.

Mary

ym672

I Want Our Marriage To Last

Unread post by ym672 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 am

My wife and I are semi-separated I want our marriage to last. But she closes herself and convinces herself of things and avoids totally seeing and embracing the good things in an unbalanced way

She is closing down holding her emotions towards me
No affection no sex no intimacy and no attraction to me
I am seeking a quick way to gain control over her, physically and emotionally

I looked into the kits and can not decide / maybe I need an extra bit to make my control over her stronger so she become obsessed in a way with me
I seek a very urgent advice. She is cold, nasty and avoids any physical contact not to mention sex .
We live over seas so something to do in the meantime is also important
I am looking for the fastast and most powerful way to gain control over her to make her obsessed with me and maintain my family.
It Is the first time I use lucky mojo so any help would be appreciated... :roll:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Not sure which spell or kit to use..

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 am

In regards to the fastest, and most powerful way, this is dependent upon you. The energy of the spell travels the least resistant path to the goal. Meaning however long it takes is however long it takes. If you speed up, the results to the spell, then your results will not last long.

Now how you will approach this is dependent on the CAUSE of her behavior. If it is something that YOU have done, then I suggest that you work on yourself. She is probably just responding to how you have treated her.

As for what you should do now, I would recommend doing a sweet jar (search on the forum it has been talked about). Also, i would suggest cleansing your house, and the relationship from the negativity.

As for kits, I would use the reconcilation spell kit, love me spell kit, peaceful home spell kit, stay with me spell kit.

It seems that you are more concerned with the power and control rather than having cooperation with your wife. Having power and control over your wife is not going to get her to love you, or anything of that sort. Well, at least it will not be genuine love or intimacy. Making her obsessed over you is going to do anything either and probably wont solve your problem. It is important to actually solve the problem both spell wise and not with spells. And controlling someone is not going to make them want you for the long run.

Anyways people are not "cold, nasty, and avoids any physical contact not to mention sex" without a reason, and obviously the reason is something that you have done. I would suggest to get some divination such as a tarot card reading to see exactly why she is revolting against you. But i have a feeling you know the reason.

tinkerbell

Just Reconcilation Oil to Stop Our Divorce?

Unread post by tinkerbell » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 am

I am new to this my husband and I are experiencing a divorece. I am seeing a pshychic and she is great but I need something that works fast for me. I was unfaithful to him and he is very hurt. I made a big mistake and all I want is for us to be a family again and to be happy. My question is will the reconcilation oil work and do I need a diffrent oil to stop the divorce. Please someone help!!! :cry:

theredc6

Re: Reconcilation Oil

Unread post by theredc6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:30 pm

You need to break your work down into steps. Reconciliation oil alone will not fix your problem.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:06 am

Well, I would really think about the possibility do you think that you could be faithful to this man? I mean if there is even an inkling of you doing this again, or you did not resolve the conflict that made you cheat in the first place. Then there is no need to do any work. You need to resolve the issues that made you cheat anyways. I mean I understand that you made a big mistake,but it is essential that you are not embarking on this work due to selfish reasons.

Now I would probably a sweet jar and work with that continuously with a pink candle, and some reconcilation oil/herbs/powders. Then I would do a spell to perhaps change his mind such as a bend over, or even a domination spell. If you would like work with St.martha to dominate him to not want to get a divorce. Then follow up with a stay with me spell kit.

tinkerbell

Unread post by tinkerbell » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 am

I know I can be faithful to him. I was for seven years. I love him and I made a bit mistake. I don't plan to do this again and would not do this again. I am not trying to be selfish. I love him and I know he loves me and that is the reason I would like to give it another try.

Hopefully our divorce gets delayes. We have our first court on November and the lawyer said it won't be final until february or March and many things can happen during that time. Thank you for your advice.

sadgrace

spell to save a family/ love return spell

Unread post by sadgrace » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Im new in magic and rituals but I really respected and believe
it If any can help me to cast or cast for me a, banishing and love return I will really thank you
My husband of 10 years started a new job we were separated but happy working things out to save 4 a new place we have a child and exactly 14 days ago he wrote to me a beautiful letter remaiding me of all our ups and downs saying how much he loves me and that he can wait no more & we should moving back now that we are spec ting our second child( twins)...we spend time togueder we even spend Thanksgiving together. then all of the sudden I got sick in the hospital and our mutual friend visit me and said tome that he was worried about him because he told him the day before crying that he met some girl at work and he can believe that he is not able to resist her &that he was suddenly very confused.well I was in the hospital 4 days and he told me for the first time in 11 years that he is moving on with his live and is over,this coming from a person that used to call me at work up to 4 times a day and call 3 or 4 times just to talk to the baby,and this was just 14 days ago . the baby got sick last nigth & after I told him, he had not call to ask for her at all, even his mother has call me worried, looks that he can get in deep trouble if he gets involve with this person he can loose his job, carrier etc.he is usualy very serious and center but in a matter of 13 days have changed completely
Please if anyone can help I will thank you for ever, If anyone can help me casting for me I will provide you with the necessary details as I said Im very inexperienced

I need advised to what kind of rituals to follow etc
grace

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: spell to save a family/ love return spell

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 am

I would suggest you have a reading before starting any kind of magic work. The other woman may have done some magic work of her own that needs to be undone.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: spell to save a family/ love return spell

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

A reading is highly recommended. While some of us here are professional rootworkers and readers, this isn't exactly the place to find someone to cast for you. I sympathize with your situation, but what I'd recommend is go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and find a reader that really sounds good to you and set up an appointment to get a reading and consultation done. They'll be happy to read for you, give you magical coaching, and even cast on your behalf. Miss Bri seems to be popular around here and seems talented in love spells so you might want to try her, though I believe Ms. Robin and Dr. Kioni are known for having a good hand in separation, justice, and reconciliation work, especially in this context. Those would be my recommendations, miss bri, ms. robin, or Dr. Kioni, but feel free to go with whoever you like. You may also contact the proprietor of this board herself, miss cat, she does lovely readings and can even point you in the direction of someone who can help you with your case. Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

nivedita

SOS - husband

Unread post by nivedita » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 am

Dear All:

I am very new in the world of magic and spells. I believe firmly in the fact that things happen for a reason and I have been guided by my divine spirits and angels to the site/world due to a reason.

My only and main concern is my relationship with my husband. Over the last 2-3 years things have turned very bitter between us. Although I have been really trying hard to work at the relationship, the progress is very slow and discouraging. I know that when things turn sour, one must be patient and heal things at the pace that the Universe deems fit. However, I really need help to ensure that I am getting back on track.

Not only does my husband seem completely disinterested in me, he has become obessed with a girl. I really do not trust this girl and I believe that she has cast some spell on him. In fact, I beleive that she has given some of her menstrual blood to him. Is there some way to reverse or nullify the effect of (i) the menstrual blood spell cast by her and (ii) ensure that she goes away from our lives.

I have read about the freeze spell and wash away spell. Will they help. Also should I mix my menstrual blood in my husband drinks when I am on my next cycle. Will it help nullify her effect?

I want to have a happy life with my husband and want to conceive a baby by april 2010?

Please help me

Niv

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: SOS - husband

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Well - I would put off your plans for having a baby until you get all this figured out with your husband. Babies do not solve relationship problems, and it certainly won't make a complicated situation any easier. You want that pregnancy and that baby to be calm and contented - so put that on the backburner until this is resolved. At least that would be my advice!

I would get a reading on the situation to find out what is going on. There are very different ways to proceed if he is bound up by her, or if he is just plain cheating - so you need to know what's going on so you can know how to proceed correctly. If you are new to the work, then depending on the situation, you may need a worker to do some of the more heavy hitting if it's called for.

Look through the workers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and get a consultation from one that resonates with you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Roro2

Need help to cast a powerfull love spell

Unread post by Roro2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 am

hi ,

I need help to cast a very powerfull love spell...Im involved with a love relation for more than 6 years now and we are facing horrible problems now...so i need him to love me again as before.

Rania

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help to cast a powerfull love spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 am

I suggest that you get a reading done before you attempt any work. In addition, there is not such thing as a very powerful love spell. What may be powerful and successful for someone else may not be powerful for your situation. Every situation is different. If you want to hire a professional, then you can hire a rootworker. But get a reading first. In addition, it would help if you elaborated on your problem just a little bit enough to get some help.

Roro2

Unread post by Roro2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am

hi all again,

sorry i forgot to ask what is the better thing to order from mojo to help me in that...it is my first time i dont know really what to do..it seems im desperate

Roro2

Unread post by Roro2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 am

thank star for helping me...but as I told you it is my first time..never tried any thing before and i need to know how to hire a rootworker?????????????

Rania

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 am

Roro wrote:thank star for helping me...but as I told you it is my first time..never tried any thing before and i need to know how to hire a rootworker?????????????

Rania
You can go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and read about a number of readers and workers who take on clients. That's what I suggest you do.
Good luck,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 am

I agree with Bri. And if you want feel free to PM different members here about their experiences with people they have gone to. In addition, I do not know much about your problem. So I cant give you any suggestions on what you can do on your own. But for starters you could do a sweet jar. Search the forum on how to do one, and search the luck ymojo site as well.

Roro2

Unread post by Roro2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 am

thank you Bri and Star as well...
star , please I need you tell me how to contact th lucky mojo site to cast me candles for my case and light it in their church ....

thank u so much dear :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 am

Roro wrote:thank you Bri and Star as well...
star , please I need you tell me how to contact th lucky mojo site to cast me candles for my case and light it in their church ....

thank u so much dear :)
You can contact Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for the candle setting services by going here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
take care,
Bri

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”