Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Is there a candle or spell that I can cast on a particular man that lives across the country? We have been in communication with each other, but I want him to come to me. Is Come To Me or Follow Me Boy the only suggestion?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: He Lives In California; I'm In NY (I Want Him Here w/Me!)

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Well, Come to Me and Follow Me Boy are good and you should give them a shot. I think you should also be realistic, a move from California to New York is huge. Do you want him to come one and see you or to move you to New York? One of those is feasible, getting him to move across the country is another matter.Could he get work? Is he OK with leaving his support network in Cali? Do what ever work you want but you may not be able to get him to move across the country for you.
HRCC Student #1559

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:05 pm

HailDiscordia,

He has been bi-coastal in the past and actually has some modeling gig in NY, so he will be visiting. However, that isn't until another few months. He doesn't have to move here, but I would love for him to come here to spend time with me.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 am

I have the same requirement. We work in same company so all that's required is for him to get transferred to this office. Is there a spell with which I can do that?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat May 23, 2009 6:54 am

I have the same requirement. We work in same company so all that's required is for him to get transferred to this office. Is there a spell with which I can do that?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 1:39 pm

maduro01,

Entice him to you with a job!

I had a situation with a guy who was living in NYC. I brought him to California with a job in his industry. I used the crown of success spell kit, but I am sure a steady work would do too.

The job is the key.

Mary

Paradox
HRCC Student

Tough going for long distance

Unread post by Paradox » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 am

If a client is in a long distance relationship conducted only via e-mail, yet feels there is a definite connection, how can love work be performed for them?

There is no opportunity to obtain hairs or clothing for making a dolly, no chance to put a trick directly on the person and no chance to give them tricked food or drink.

Can printed e-mails be used to stuff a dolly made of new red flannel?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Tough going for long distance

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 am

Hmmm... this is a difficult situation. If this were my client, I would definitely let them know the limitations that can be worked with this situation. I am always honest, and I think honesty would be the key here. I would also ask the client how far are they willing to go after the person they love. Are they willing to move or be bold enough to ask for a phone number? If the client is not willing to take some risks in getting what they want, then I would definitely let them know that they are limited.

As far as the emails are concerned, I would try that with the dolly. I mean it is worth a try, but I would not rely solely on that. I would probably do a compelling spell or a commanding spell to get that person to want to contact them by phone, then once that connection has been established then move on to face to face contact. Again, working in pieces and sort of building up to a big goal would be key here. And the realistic expectations of what is going to happen. If the client was expecting me to be able to get that person to move across the country, then I would definitely have to bring them down to reality, and go back to how willing are they to go after the person that they love.

Again, it would be difficult, and I would call upon a Saint or something. If not I would probably offer the client the chance to work to find someone within their area, that could love them. But this situation would probably be too difficult.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Tough going for long distance

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Paradox wrote:If a client is in a long distance relationship conducted only via e-mail, yet feels there is a definite connection, how can love work be performed for them?

There is no opportunity to obtain hairs or clothing for making a dolly, no chance to put a trick directly on the person and no chance to give them tricked food or drink.

Can printed e-mails be used to stuff a dolly made of new red flannel?
I would advise the client to send a real, written letter or card by postal mail dressed with a blend of love-drawing sachet powders. Email is a very limited medium for the purposes of traditional hoodoo work. I would want to get something on the object of my affections asap :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

divaluck
Love spell long distance

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I am interested in the follow me boy spell kit but the person I want the spell to work on is not in my area, it is a long distance situation. Will this spell still work or is there another one that would work better for a long distance situation? Suggestions please, thanks~!

NotDorianGray

Re: Love spell long distance

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes, It'll work. It will make him want you, but it won't change the fact that he's a long way away and logistics may be difficult.

divaluck
Re: Love spell long distance

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

emu81684
I need serious help...

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Its hard to try and classify what the situation is, so let me give it a shot. If I confuse you, I'm sorry. A while back I found a guy. There was that little hint in your head telling you to go for it ya know? Well, here are the problems. The two of us move too much. We're both involved with another person though it's not concrete. I wouldn't be able to get any personal concerns aside from maybe a picture if I can find one and I honestly don't know if the address I have anymore is good to contact him. I suppose its kind of like a 'stranger' situation which makes me feel a little sick when I think about it but it's been a long time and thats the best way I can describe it. So, I want to know what I need. I want something to make our paths cross. Me and a friend are going to Saint Martin in the spring and that would be the best thing I could think of for us to run into one another. I need a strong spell to cross paths, something to bring that spark, and something to solidify it. I know it's a lot to ask, but with all of the different people that have used LM and the different spell kits etc. people have used, i know someone can help. Please, thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I need serious help...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Has this person make any contact with you...does that person feel that same way?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

The two of us are usually so busy, there's not much time to do it. He constantly works and I go to school and work. So no, not really. It's hard to know if he feels the same. The two of us, like I said, are with someone so it's not like we got the chance to really do anything. As far as whether or not he feels the same, all I can tell you for certain is how I feel, but the two of us are so similar, it wouldn't be out of the question if he did at last feel somethingat some point.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

If you can get a picture or any concerns or have access to where he lives you can work some commanding conjure in conjunctions with Oil of Bend Over to get him to contact you or whatever you are seeking him to do. There are usually gentler means to dealing with such situations like a honey jar to keep you on his mind, but its up to you. You can work with a Come to Me conjure. You can also create a doll where you put in commanding and love herbs along with this picture and you tell him what you want him to do. You can tell him that he has the need to go somewhere or that he needs to contact you etc. One of the simplest methods of getting you guys to cross paths is to send him a message magically. You can use a black tabacco candle spell to get him to contact you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 am

I encountered this spell at the Lucky Mojo website "DRESSED LETTER LOVE SPELLS TO ATTRACT LOVE FROM AFAR" and I'm thinking of trying it, but it says that the letter should be mailed. Obviously, this kind of letter should not be sent to the target because it will creep them out. So wher should we mail it? or just simply stamp it and mail "symbolically" ? with no specific address? Just "to my love" or something like that? Thanks you all for your help! Happy 2010! :D

kmew1315
Re: Love at distance spell

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Why would it creep them out?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Send it to your target. Why would you just randomly send it out anywhere? Send it to the person it is intended for. Do not put a return address on it, and you could sign it with your initials or you could not sign it. But it should be directed towards your target. If they get creeped out then they get creeped out.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Yea, that spell is specifically for drawing in a particular person. If you're not sending it to them, then what is the point in doing that spell?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 pm

You're actually meant to literally send out the mail. Just like the Reconciliation Letter, its meant to used as a medium of trasmitting your trick (powder, sexual fluids, intent etc).

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm still wanting to know why they would get creeped out. If they're going to get creeped out by you writing a sincere letter to them (you don't have to go overboard - just be sincere), then you might need more work than just the letter to get to them. If you think they're going to be creeped out by getting a letter with a spell worked on it, then you're probably not understanding the spell since they're not supposed to know. I've done this and sent it out and there was nothing creepy about it at all.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:21 pm

kmew1315,

I don't mean to be nosey, but I am curious as to the effectiveness of this spell. What kind of response did you receive from your intended target?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

maduro01,

It's a work in progress and it was done in conjunction with other things, so I don't really have an answer to your question. Even though the target is a couple hundred miles away from me, I'm still in constant contact with her and am very open with her so a heartfelt letter from me isn't out of the ordinary (granted, a heartfelt email is more common, but you get the point).

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 pm

That brings up an interesting point. Someone once asked me if they could send an email instead of a letter. There was something comforting about sending it through email for them and it seemed easier and less "odd" than a letter. While there are plenty of spells that have been adapted to use the internet, there is a heartfelt elegance to receiving an actual letter in the mail. You'll be surprised by how much more impactful it is to hold the letter in your hands.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Agreed 110%. Before I even knew about hoodoo, I wrote this person a heartfelt letter by hand (not typed, but in pen) at a significant occasion. It just seemed more genuine and real. Granted, I obsess over the things I say so I wrote it out on a word processor first and then copied it down by hand, but still...

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 am

I am in a long distance relationship as well. I wanted to send a "real letter" myself. I am working on putting together a pretty large order on here so it will probably take a bit to get my items. (I'm sooo excited already! lol) I do not want to wait for the items to send my letter. I would like to add something to it- as discussed on here. I have everything for follow me boy (per recipe I found on here) except for calamus. Is there a substitute that anyone knows about? I have licorice, I know that is a good one. I wish I lived close enough to just go to LM and pick out my items and have them now! I live in Ohio so thats probably not gonna happen anytime soon! lol I have been doing a honey jar and am hopeful that it will help the situation. I really appreciate all the wonderful people on here who take time out of their day to help us "newbies". I LOVE this site and spend way too much time on here. But I have a sincere desire to learn and to use that to help others as well as myself. I am definitely ordering Cat's book and I want to take the course as well.
Thanks so much

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 am

Neva,

Calamus is more "sweetly controlling" than licorice, but both are used for similar work. There are two common ways of dressing a letter. You can either burn an incense compounded from the appropriate ingredients and smoke the letter or you can apply a premade sachet powder in a ritualistic fashion. I prefer the sachet method myself.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 am

Thank you Michelle! You are always so helpful.
Neva

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 am

Another thought- What if I added to the sachet a bit of my powdered menstrual fluid? I am still kicking myself for not using it last time we had dinner together..
Thanks again-

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Using your sexual fluids is actually a very common and potent way of dressing love letters. In fact, if I remember the particular spell in question on this thread, it recommends using sexual fluids. Rather than using powdered menstural blood, you can masturbate while thinking of your target and use the sexual fluids to lightly moisten the part of the letter used to seal it, or dab a bit on the back-side of a stamp. This can be used in conjunction with sachet powders to really bolster the effect.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank You ConjureMan. I will give this a try. I want to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts on here. You and Copperfox(michelle) are so helpful with sharing your knowledge!
I have so much to learn. ;-)
Thanks again.

marriageinthemaking

Unread post by marriageinthemaking » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

this was very helpful because my "significant other" is in another State due his employment (military), but using ones body fluids after masterbation is something that i will definitely be trying in the VERY near future... thank you and yes, i too have found this Site and the people to be very knowledgeable and helpful

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Hmm, is there a restraining order in place? I had an almost client once, who could not physically contact his target due to having a restraining order on him. I did not take his case, but I told him to dress a generic flier from any store and send it to her. If you are "creeped" out or the target does not know you have his/her address, you can dress something generic and send it.

Mary

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Too funny. Restraining order could definitely pose a problem to your love life. So If I wanted to be extra sneaky I could use some LM powders (along with the other appropriate things) to dress junk mail as well as a regular letter.. hmmm I never thought of that.

nubiandiva

The Relationship Evolves.... Needs more heat

Unread post by nubiandiva » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 am

Sorry if this gets posted twice, I errored out :(

Anyhow, for history, see my previous posts...synopsis: in distance realtionship with a boyfriend from back in the DAY! Things are going well, but since we mutually agreed to get serious, our interaction has cooled off. Soo First I've got to get him hot again and also I HAVE to get him back out here to Vegas to see me!!

He's a b'ness man so he is very busy but I know that he can poke holes in his schedule to see me...plus it needs to happen.

Also, I have already had a GLORIOUS reading with Cat in Oct. and she saw nothing but positive between us, but I feel a delay right now (which she did warn me of) and I need him to step it up more!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: The Relationship Evolves.... Needs more heat

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 am

Well, of course, I would get another reading from Cat, and see what is going on (make sure there are no unforeseen obstacles)

First I would do a road opener to open the way, and clear out any obstacles that are preventing him from seeing you (i.e. opening up his schedule)

Then I would do a come to me spell kit.

Then I would do a honey jar concentrated on heating up the relationship, so you would want catnip, cubeb berries, red rose petals, ginger, periwinkle (if you want him to cling to you) damiana, and get a photo of you and him and make them facing each other putting them in the jar. You may want to dress a red candle with fire of love, and dress it with your sexual fluids. Or if you want to go for both romance and passion...get a love me spell kit.I would still add some ginger to that to "heat" up the relationship.

But I think the key here would be doing some road opening work to get those openings up in his schedule, and then using the come to me kit to draw him in. If you want to go a little bit forceful consider getting a bend over spell kit, or a controlling spell kit to control him to come and see you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: The Relationship Evolves.... Needs more heat

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm

If by cooled off you mean the passion isn't there then focus on things like Fires of Love a bit of Catnip, Cardamon, and other passion-inducing herbs.

You can heat things up with some sexual fluids on a red penis candle that you burn on his picture.

greekbabyyy

Please Help with Distanced Loved One

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi everyone!

I have s long story and situation, so please bear with me and hear me out! Plus I'm new, so I'd like to say hi!

A while ago, I really liked this guy and he liked me. (I'm going to call him "Carl"). We really shared great times in the past, awesome conversations, and we share many similarities that we valued very much in each other. 

However, "Carl" for a long time now  has grown apart from me and it really hurts. I don't even know what I did wrong. There hasn't been one time he's been angry at me and he has always said that I'm the kindest person he has ever met in his life (awesome compliment!). 

Now, "Carl" talks to me much less, doesn't acknowledge me when I see him at places, etc. It truly baffles me how things have gone downhill. We had so much potential together in the past, but now it's been shot to pieces.  

I had someone (not in AIRR) cast a spell for me to bring "Carl" back to me in August, 2009. The spell was supposed to kick in after 3 months, but it's been almost 8 months and nothing has happened. :(

I'm really looking for some help and guidance to bring "Carl" and I back together into a strong relationship. Could someone please help me through here?

Nobody has ever given me any help through this situation. I'm hoping someone will be able to bring me forward in a positive direction so "Carl" and I can be together again.

I want to have a method that will work and not be a failure on me. I've endured too much failure in my life already.  

Thank you so much everybody. :) I just need to try and keep my hopes up.  

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Please Help with Distanced Loved One

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

The first thing you need is a reading on the situation. The AIRR page has a list of reputible readers. They can determine what is needed in your situation and what the causes are. Also if the spell done was legit, why it did not work.
HRCC Student #1339

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply.

Do these rootworkers really help and provide results and won't take me for granted and run away? I've had that happen so many times before and I honestly would like someone genuine and true to help me.

Is it possible for "Carl" and I to get back into an everlasting relationship?

Any other feedback is appreciated. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:55 pm

No one can tell you your chances for getting back with Carl without divining on the matter.

The AIRR are all vetted workers, who are committed to providing authentic services. They will read for you, and depending on the outcome of the reading they may be willing to work on your behalf.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:40 pm

You'll get no guarentees from members of AIRR that they'll be able to bring "Carl" back, but what you WILL get is ethical and reputable readers and rootworkers who will do their damndest to provide ethical and authentic help. They will tell you if you have a chance in the situation and what can be done to help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 pm

AIRR readers do not "run away." We will tell you what we see, help you do the work and set a time limit on it, or take on the work ourselves, if you wish to hire us. We will not take on jobs we think have no chance, but we cannot and will not guarantee success, only that we will do the job as stated, or guide you through it.

This forum is for people who buy supplies from Lucky Mojo. To contact one of the almost two dozen readers and rootworkers at AIRR, please go here, familiarize yourself with them, and select someone to call:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

There are many spells to bring back a lost lover, including honey jars, candle spells , and spells involving personal body concerns. We cannot just throw the entire assortment at you -- so look around, read previous posts, and then ask questions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 am

Hello!
Thank you so much for all of your replies. It has been very insightful!
I really want things to finally work in my favor because I would absolutely love some positivity out of this for once!
I will look into the people in the AIRR network. Is there someone from that network whom you could recommend who could best suite my needs in a successful, helpful, and caring manner?

Also I have one more question. Instead of getting candles, oils, herbs, etc. from here, is it possible that I could obtain them myself and they will have the same effectiveness to help me along here? I just find it more meaningful to me if I obtain objects myself.

Thanks again guys! :)

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 pm

All of the readers who are part of AIRR are there because they are good, honest, and caring people and have the ability to work for others in traditional hoodoo.

The purpose of this forum is to aid people in the use of Lucky Mojo products, thus you will not get much help in procuring them elsewhere from members here.
HRCC Student #1339

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:20 pm

As Ms Cat says this forum is for helping people choose and use LM products, so I don't think any of us can tell you if things will be just as fine if you go pluck the herbs and make the oils yourself? Also you sound like a newbie to this, why would you, say, try to mix your own random formula when you can buy an oil or a spell kit from here that is authentic?

You should take a look at the AIRR workers - their specialties (some don't do reconciliation work), fees structure (if available), etc. - and see who you are more drawn to. Some of their clients may have posted testimonials here as well. If you find these posts you can always send a private message to ask for some opinions.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 am

ConjureMan wrote:That brings up an interesting point. Someone once asked me if they could send an email instead of a letter. There was something comforting about sending it through email for them and it seemed easier and less "odd" than a letter. While there are plenty of spells that have been adapted to use the internet, there is a heartfelt elegance to receiving an actual letter in the mail. You'll be surprised by how much more impactful it is to hold the letter in your hands.

Hello ConjureMan

quick question what if I don't know the guy's home address and only know where he works but his place of business has moved to a different location as well. But I have his email address, how do I go about dressing an email if my heartfelt letter gets electronically sent??? Do I bless my computer screen with a touch of poweder like in 5 point formation?? Would that help any?

My other course of action since he's from California and I'm from NY is send junk mail with come to me powder/love drawing powders (which I will be dressing with gloves) to his old work address and hope it gets forwarded to his new work address.

I spent some money & time trying to get information on his new address but no luck :( (no he's not married that I know). We usually converse through email but he is beyond shy and getting him to open up is not easy but when he does his emails mean the world to me. He's writer & artist (nothing well known but he makes my heart melt).

And yesI did have a reading with a friend of mine and the situation is favorable but not without some work.

ConjureMan or anyone else advice/suggestions appreciated...

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am

You can't dress an email. If his work moved less than 18 months ago, send it to his old work address (or old home address would be better if you have that) with "address service requested" written on the envelope and if it's less than 12 months, it will forward the mail and send you a notification with the new address or if it's 12-18 months, it will send it back to you with the new address.

Or you could just google the company name and see if you can find it's new address.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 am

If you do not have his address you can't send him a dressed letter obviously. I don't believe "dressing" an email will bring even close to the same results an actual letter would. An email can not carry powders on it, and you can never actually touch an email because it is an electric medium. You can dress your keyboard and have a dressed candle burning as you type it, but I wouldn't hold up hope for it being very strong.

But don't despair, people seem to get fixated on one or another love spell, and when they can not do it they try and make an end-run around what the spell requires. This is silly and a waste of time, their are many,many,many love and reconciliation spells out their, since you can not do this one find another you can.
HRCC Student #1559

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

kmew1315 I will definitely try that thank you for that.

HailDiscordia You can dress your keyboard and have a dressed candle burning as you type it, but I wouldn't hold up hope for it being very strong. <= I was thinking about doing this. But its seems the rule with laying tricks says that I need to have some kind of personal item/affect or some kind of close proximity to get this guy which he is at a far distance from me to come to me & love me... would you be able to tell me where else I can find a different form of love spells to get this fellow to open up and actually write me back (provided I can find his new business adress :( ).
I'm trying to be creative here without compromising the foundation of the spell(s). Reading a few threads here that some tell posters to stay true to the spellwork and some say be creative when laying tricks but don't overcomplicate it. I promise not to make substitutions on any ingredients or portions of the spellwork but I have some minor obstacles here that I need to finagle with.

All I have is his photo, his signature, his d.o.b, the town he possibly resides in, his email address and where his old job use to be. I mean I was gonna buy a come to me/ attraction/love me dressed candles and put his name underneath the candle but all that might do is invoke his attention to me but would he be compelled to reach out to me....I don't want to be his distant memory in his dreams, I want to be his :)

Thanks again to you guys for answering my concerns/questions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 am

Take what you have of his and make yourself a honey jar aimed at helping him open up and start sweetening him to you. As this progresses you can simply ask his home address during one of your email exchanges. Tell him you want to send him a card. You can even ask him to send you an autographed copy of his writing or artwork. When you receive it you'll have his address or at least a way of getting mail to him.

I think a honey jar and Come to Me is the way to go to help bridge the gap.

If however you can't get him a letter, HD is right, don't get hung up on one spell. There *are* other ones that can be beneficial.

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:46 am

Conjureman,

I would like to stick to the letter dressing cause of the contact of the trick itself that needs to be made & since I already asked for an autograph copy of his book :( don't want to look like a crazy person asking for another one :lol:. I gotta hand it to the technology of emails it has really left me in a pickle with this situation *sigh* but he is really worth to me. I could send junk mail or real estate flyers from NY to California but my return address (which is PO box would need to be on it) & not sure how compelled he would be to write back *sigh*. Did I mention he is very worth it :).

(BTW, when dressing a letter with powder in the particular formation that I read about would it be necessary to wear gloves?? I ordered Come To Me/Follow Me powders just wondering are there materials in the powders that are very strong to the touch??) Really excited at trying this :)

And you and Hail Discordia mentioned that I shouldn't get hung up on 1 type of spell, can you tell me where else or suggest any other creative means of bridging the gap between him and I?
Been researching the forum threads heavily & it always seems to come back to letter dressing which I really want to do. The honey jar for me though I am not a patient gal seems a little more gradual for my taste, I'm NOT knocking this method & what works differently for everyone here, just for me I'm looking for sneaky and brisk results. Are there books I should purchase as well (speaking as a new student of all this)? Kind of trying to keep my budget tame if I can & that I have to hide these wonderful tools/ingredients where I live won't be easy as well.

Thank you again all for allowing me to ask questions and being patient with me as well.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 am

hmm i had a brainstorm for ya if your interested. might not be in your taste but.. try doing something from one of those "freebie" websites where ya get sample kind of things. do a few of them use your address but in his name. it will get sent to you regardless. some things ya can get like lil boxes of cereal or whatnot. then after ya do recieve the items dress them somehow, go to the post office and explain that the person lives elsewhere and you would like them to foward it to him at his new address.

its time consuming but it could prove effective in the end
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 am

Axia,

Do a honey jar, even if it "seems a little more gradual" for your taste. I understand that you like the idea of sending a dressed letter, but until you have a way to get it too him you can't. So instead of siting around focusing on this one spell approach the issue from different angles. So put the both of you in a honey jar, then buy two matched male,female lodestones, a red candle and some love oil(s) and preform this spell:http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract It is very very affective. While your there read the whole pages, it has tons of different love spells that you can actually accomplish.
Axia wrote:Are there books I should purchase as well (speaking as a new student of all this)? Kind of trying to keep my budget tame if I can & that I have to hide these wonderful tools/ingredients where I live won't be easy as well.
I highly suggest getting Miss Cat's wonderful book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 pm

I wasn't indicating that you shouldn't do the dressed letter conjure, I was simply pointing out that if you are set on performing it that you should take steps, magical and otherwise, to help you get a way to get the letter to him.

I know a lot of people think the honey jar is too "slow" for them, but its natural power is not only immensly effective, but also is wonderful for anyone looking for their work to be carried out in a long-term, meaningful fashion.

The lodestone conjure is a great spell to work to help bring your target closer to you. The Come to Me spellkit is based on the same lodestone spell that HD indicated to you. This would be one of the options to look into along side your dressed letter.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

could I use oils on the envelope instead of powder? I have been performing positive spells on my target however we are arguing alot lately and its quite upsetting, I was thinking of using a mixture of commanding, conjure and attraction.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Oils stand out when you use them on papers. Some people dress the edges of cards or dab a little bit, but you want to be careful with that.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 pm

yes your right, maybe il dab a little on each corner, my target isnt very observant so its ok lol

thankyou conjureman :)

Axia2

Unread post by Axia2 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

HailDiscordia,

I meant no offense or disrespect towards you or anyone else with my honey jar viewpoint at all. It's how I feel about the results of doing one because I have no way of knowing if I am making a dent with my guy wayyyy over there in California and me here in NY. Plus with all the different posts I've read on the forum how the honey jar spell took forever to ignite love in some of the posters lives on here that why it kinda of veered me away from this particular spell . That's all I was trying to convey. But I will give it a go. But now you have my curiosity piqued with the lodestone spell :).

---

Conjureman,

your right I have no address, therefore the dressed letter trick should NOT be my only option. No worries I hear you loud and clear in regards to the energy and power honey carries in long term love spellworks. Will give the honey jar spell a whirl.

Thank you to you all for answering my questions.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”